Photo Asiana Airlines A380 (Mr. Grandmaster, June 2014, 6)
Asiana Airlines A380 operates on Incheon / Bangkok route, also on Los Angeles route in late July
If you write the contents roughly
Asiana Airlines owns six A6s.
Asiana Airlines resumed operation of the Airbus A2022 on the Seoul / Incheon / Bangkok route on June 6, 25 ... → Continue reading
"Fly Team" provides aviation-related news for aviation fans and airplane users such as airlines, airports, and military.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Asiana Airlines(Asiana Airlines,Morning: Asiana Airlines, British: Asiana Airlines) Is South Korea OfAirlines.1988Establishment. KoreanChaebol,Kumho Asiana GroupA member.As a scaleKorean AirIt is the second largest in Korea after2023It has been announced that it will be merged with Korean Air and unified under the "KOREAN AIR" brand.
What is the trade name “Asiana”?Latinso"Asia"of", and the airline code "OZ" isWizard of OzDerived fromHowever, it is also used in campaigns such as the discount fare "OZ Mahou SKY".National OfKorean Air OfPrivatizationでIncheonCentered onHanjin GroupHad a favorable position in the Korean aviation industry. As a result, the entry of airline companies was liberalized under pressure from other conglomerates and stakeholders.1988Asiana Airlines was established on February 2 by the Kumho Group centered on Jeolla-do. Jeolla-do in DecemberGwangjuとBusan (Gimhae)Airplane operation started on the route of. 20137Currently, it operates 12 routes in 14 cities in South Korea, 22 countries / 67 cities / 91 routes in international flights (passenger sector), and 23 countries / 71 cities / 23 routes in international flights (cargo sector). Of the international flights, Japan is 16 cities, to major airports as well as regional airports.Direct flightsThere is also.20033/1Is the largest in the worldAviation unionBut also "Star allianceJoined.
StocksKorea ExchangeOver-the-counter market department (formerlyKOSDAQ) Listed (Securities code: 20560).The shareholder composition is individual investors 30.05%, Kumho Sangyo 29.51%, Kumho Petrochemical 15.05%, overseas investors 11.9%,Korea Industrial Bank It is 7.18% and other 5.83%.2007is a member of the same Star Alliance and is a major Japanese airlineAll Nippon AirwaysAgreed to hold shares with (ANA). In 2007Cheap airline(LCC) "Air Busan (Busan International Airlines)Established and became the largest shareholder. LCC in 2015Air soulWas established.
Due to intensifying competition with LCCs, Asiana Airlines sold its headquarters building in 2015 due to poor management such as debt reaching 12 trillion won in FY8.4 / 2018.However, Kumho Asiana Group announced in April 2019 that it would sell Asiana Airlines due to financial difficulties... At the end of 2019HyundaiA consortium of affiliated Hyundai Development (HDC) and Mirae Asset Daewoo has decided to acquire Asiana Airlines..But even after thatNew Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19)Due to the influence of this, on February 2, all executives submitted a letter of resignation and announced an emergency management system, including partial return of executive salaries and 18-day leave of absence for all employees..
On April 2020, 4, HDC announced to the KOSPI (KOSPI) market that it would change the Asiana acquisition schedule, effectively postponing the acquisition schedule indefinitely..
On September 2020, 9, terms negotiations between banks holding Asiana's creditors and HDC broke down, and the acquisition proposal was withdrawn..
The number of employees is 9,242 (as of May 2012).
The airline is rated by Skytrax in the United Kingdom and has been certified as "The World's 5-Star Airlines", which is the highest rating in practice..
- 1988 : Start a business Domestic flight service
- 1989 : International irregular flights in service (Seoul /Gimpo - Sendai）
- 1990 : Regular international flights in service (Seoul / Gimpo- Tokyo/Narita）
- 1990: Seoul / Gimpo- Nagoya/Komaki,Fukuoka, Sendai Line goes into service
- 1991 : Seoul/Gimpo- HiroshimaLine service
- 1992 : Seoul/Gimpo- Takamatsu Okinawa/NahaLine service
- 1993 : Seoul/Gimpo- ToyamaLine service
- 1993: Asiana Airlines Flight 733 crash
- 1994 : Seoul/Gimpo- Osaka/KansaiLine service
- 1995 : Seoul/Gimpo- MatsuyamaLine, Pusan-Osaka / Kansai Line goes into service
- 1999 : Seoul/Gimpo- FukushimaLine service
- 2001 : Soul/Incheon - Yonago,MiyazakiLine service
- 2003 : Joined the Airline Alliance "Star Alliance"
- 2003: Seoul / Incheon- KumamotoLine service
- 2006 : Changed logo mark and equipment painting
- 2007 : All flights to Japan (Tokyo/Haneda --Including Seoul / Gimpo Line)ANAWithJoint operationStart
- 2008 : Some routes in Japan (Osaka/ItamiStart joint operation with ANA on line)
- 2009 : Seoul/Incheon- ShizuokaLine service
- 2010 : Seoul/Incheon- IbarakiLine service
- 2011 : Asiana Airlines Flight 991 crash(Cargo)
- 2013 : Asiana Airlines Flight 214 landing failure accident
- 2015 : Asiana Airlines Flight 162 landing failure accident
- 2016 : Air soulTransferred some routes to.
- 2019 : Kumho Asiana Group decides to sell Asiana Airlines due to poor cash flow (LCCAir BusanとAir soulAlso sold).
- 2020 : Due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, all flights to Japan are suspended.More than 9% of other international flights are suspended.11/16ToNew coronavirusIt was resolved to be acquired by Korean Air due to the stagnation of users due to the spread of the infection.
- 2021 : Two years later, it will be announced that it will merge with Korean Air and be unified under the "KOREAN AIR" brand of Korean Air.Two LCCs under the umbrella will also be considered for integration with LCCs under the umbrella of Korean Air.
In addition, Asiana Airlines placed an orderBoeing aircraft customer number (customer code)Is 8E and the model name of the aircraft is 747-48E, 747-48EM, 767-38EER, 777-28EIt becomes ER.
Current flight aircraft
- As of 2022 year 5 month
|equipment||Number of holdings||Number of orders||Number of seats||Remarks|
|Airbus A320-200||2||-||-||-||-||159||159||All aircraft will be retired after the introduction of A321neo|
|Airbus A350-900||13||8||-||28||36||247||311||Scheduled to be completed by 2025|
|Airbus A350-1000||-||9||No Data|
|Airbus A380-800||6||-||12||66||-||417||495||Scheduled to retire by 2026 after integration with Korean Air|
|Boeing 747-400||1||-||10||24||-||364||398||Scheduled to retire by 2024|
|Boeing 747-400BDSF||7||-||0||Refurbishing passenger equipment|
As a foreign airline that operates at regional airports in Japan, it has the largest number of service points. For this reason, it is very common for travelers from rural areas of Japan to go abroad via Seoul Incheon International Airport.Korean AirCompared to this, there are few long-haul international flights, and there is a tendency to emphasize within Asia.
- Air Busan (Established in 2007, entered service in 2008)
- Air soul (Established in 2015, entered service in 2016)
Star Alliance member airlines
Offering differentiated services such as in-flight magic shows and make-up events, as well as a new concept business class "Oz Quadra Smartium"We are trying to differentiate ourselves from other companies in terms of service through cutting-edge in-flight equipment such as ".
Used on long-haul routesAirbus A380And someB777Isfirst class(Only some have "First Suite Class") ・business class"Business Smartium" ・Economy classIt is a three-class system of "Travel Class", and consists of two classes, Business Class and Economy Class, for medium- and short-distance international flights and domestic flights in South Korea. The first suite class aircraft is equipped with a 3-inch high-definition personal monitor, which is unprecedented in the aviation industry. First class will be abolished after September 2 to reduce costs, and seats will remain as part of business class.
In-flight meal TheBibimbap-Calvi・ In addition to traditional Korean dishes such as nutritional thumb pubs, special dishes such as Kyoto kaiseki dishes for routes to and from Japan, and festive cakes for birthdays and marriages.In-flight mealIs provided. In addition, specialIn-flight mealWhen usingIn-flight mealIn the section where there is a festive cakeSeoul Incheon-Seoul Gimpo-Busan (Busan)Only departures can be provided, but orders must be placed from the reservation sales center at least 24 hours before departure..
"ASIAN"(Asiana) South Korea OfAirlines, Asiana AirlinesIn-flight magazineIs.In addition to Korean and English, Japanese and Chinese pages are posted.Issued monthly.It will be installed on all Asiana Airlines domestic and international flights and flights.
- What is Asiana Club?Mileage program.Star allianceYou can also save on member flights,HotelOperated by Kumho Asiana Group, the parent companyCar rentalYou can also save at the company. There is also a service called Magic Miles for children.
- Also in JapanUC cardAffiliated "Asiana UC Card" orJCBMileage can be added by using the "Asiana Club JCB Card" affiliated with.
- As with Korean Air, the mileage accrual has no expiration date.2008From October, we will set the expiration date of miles.
- Since 2007, the British aviation services research company "Sky traxCertified as a "5-star airline".
- 2009 --"Airline of the Year 2009" by Air Trans World (ATW).
- 20105 month - Sky trax"Airline of the Year 2010", the highest peak in the industry.
- 2011 -"Sky trax7 categories such as "World's Best Cabin Staff Award" by "".
- 2011December-"Airline of the Year" by Global Traveler magazine.
- 2012 --The "Ad of the year award" by Air Trans World (ATW) magazine.
- 2012December-Premier Traveler magazine "Airline of the Year".
For details, Category: Asiana Airlines crashSee
- 1993August 7- Asiana Airlines Flight 733 crash - Boeing 737-500 Mokpo AirbaseCrashed while approaching, killing 66 people.
- 2009August 10- KIXCaused an accident in which the rear part of the aircraft was brought into contact with the runway during landing..
- 2011August 7- Asiana Airlines Flight 991 crash --The Boeing 747-400F freighterJejuTwo people were killed in a crash offshore.
- 2012August 8-Asiana Airlines Flight 21 Aircraft Fracture-At around 231:3 pm on the same day, Airbus A20-231 on flight 330 from Honolulu, Hawaii to Seoul was caught in turbulence near 300 feet above Shimane Prefecture and two passengers. Was injured, such as a broken bone.. A post-mortem investigation revealed that the weather radar in the cockpit of the aircraft had been turned off and that the flight crew was unaware of it. In addition, notification to the air traffic control organization after encountering eddyICAOIt has been pointed out that the controller could not recognize it because it was not based on the international rules set by the ATC and the term was not used properly..
- 2013August 7- Asiana Airlines Flight 214 landing failure accident --Boeing 777-200ERSan Francisco International AirportLanding failed. Three people were killed and about 3 were injured. On February 180, 2014, the US Department of Transportation imposed a $ 2 fine on the company. In June of the same year, the NTSB said that the pilot's negligence and delay in judgment were the main causes of the accident, and on November 25, 50, South KoreaMinistry of Land, Infrastructure and TransportHas decided to impose a 45-day suspension on the Incheon-San Francisco route. The company opposed the decision and filed an objection..
- 2014April 4-Asiana Airlines Flight 19 Engine Trouble-While Asiana Airlines Flight 603 (Boeing 603-767) was flying from Incheon to Saipan, an engine warning lamp was lit near Fukuoka to notify the abnormality. Nevertheless, he continued to fly and was flying to his destination. At a later date, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport of Korea deliberated and confirmed the suspension of qualifications for flight crew members on the 300th, the suspension of operations on the same route for 30 days, or the disposition of a surcharge of 7 million won... After that, it was revealed that the Seoul / Incheon-Saipan route would be suspended for 7 days and a surcharge of 2,000 million won would be imposed. Since there are users who have already purchased airline tickets, consideration has been given to the suspension of operations.However, on July 7, the same year, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport of South Korea suspended the company's Saipan flight for a week from October 11, the same year..
- 2015August 4- Asiana Airlines Flight 162 landing failure accident --Airbus A320Hiroshima Airport27 people were injured when they deviated from the runway when landing at.. Also, due to the accident aircraft, on the runwayInstrument landing gearWas damaged.
- June 2016, 6 --Asiana Airlines Flight 24 engine fire --Around 222:24 am local time on the 11th,ニ ュ ー ヨ ー クでIncheonThe A222-380 (registration number: HL841), which arrived from Flight 7634, is preparing to depart as Flight 221 for Incheon (departure time 1:25 pm).engineA fire broke out from. Although the fire extinguishing activities caused minor damage, Flight 24 on the 221th was informed at 1:4 pm that "the departure will be delayed at 30:4 pm due to an aircraft defect" due to investigation and repair, and at 4:30 pm "Today's flight" I will cancel my departure and leave at 25:6 pm tomorrow. " In response to passengers' complaints of anxiety, Asiana Airlines announced that it would "take an alternative aircraft that arrived from South Korea." The next day, the 30th, the departure was further delayed and the guidance was 25:7 pm, but the airport police were dispatched because some passengers who noticed that the aircraft was the same aircraft began to make noise contrary to the guidance the day before. After explaining, Asiana Airlines persuaded the passengers to operate on the relevant aircraft, changed the flight number to 20 at 2217:1 pm on the 26th, and departed with a delay of about one and a half days. Arrived in Incheon at 10:05 pm on the following day, XNUMXth.However, there are about 400 passengers, and the only aircraft that can be transported by the company's aircraft is the A380, and since the aircraft had only four aircraft, it is possible that the delay was even longer even if changes to other aircraft could be implemented. Is also expensive.[Source required]
Following the Asiana Airlines flight 2013 landing failure accident that occurred in July 7, Asiana Airlines will strengthen its safety management system on December 214, 2013 as Vice President in charge of Safety and Security Office.All Nippon AirwaysWe invited Akiyoshi Yamamura from (ANA), but accidents have occurred since then.
Trouble other than accident
20187Since then, the companyJapan-ChugokuOn some international flights such as destinationsIn-flight mealThere were a series of troubles that could not be provided. Conventionally the sameAllianceGermanyLufthansaseriesCateringThe company "LSG Sky Chefs Korea" supplied 1 meals a day, but since July, Gategroup Holdings, a major in-flight meal company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (China)Hainan AirlinesIt was planned to be procured from "Gate Gourmet Korea", a joint venture with Keiretsu. However, in March of the same year, the company's factory under construction suffered a fire, and it was found that the supply could not be started in time for July, so the LSG side requested an extension of the supply, but could not agree. For this reason, it was established in South Korea in 3.Austrian AirlinesA contract was signed with the affiliated catering company "DO & CO" and the joint venture "Sharp DO & CO" of the Korean airline service giant "Sharp Aviation K", but the company has only a record of supplying 3,000 meals a day., There was a total shortage of supply capacity.7/1Due to this trouble, 53 of the international flights were delayed..
- ^ "Kumho Asiana Group to sell Asiana Airlines Due to poor performance". Kyodo News (February 2019, 4). As of February 15, 2019originalMore archives.April 2022, 3Browse.
- ^ <Airport lounge> Is Asiana flight number OZ derived from the wizard'Oz'? --JoongAng Ilbo Japanese version (July 2008, 7, viewed January 3, 2014)
- ^ "All passenger planes and airports are fully preserved" p80
- ^ Korean Asiana Airlines sells headquarters building 410 billion yen(Nihon Keizai Shimbun May 2018, 5 (viewed April 9, 2019)
- ^ Asiana Airlines, a Korean conglomerate, to sell due to poor cash flow(NHK May 2019, 4 (viewed April 15, 2019)
- ^ Hankei: HDC contracts to acquire Asiana Airlines on XNUMXth(JoongAng Daily News・ December 2019, 12 (viewed December 16, 2019)
- ^ Asiana Airlines Cost Reduction Measures for New Pneumonia "Overcoming Crisis"(Nihon Keizai Shimbun May 2020, 2 (viewed April 19, 2020)
- ^ "Asiana acquisition postponed indefinitely ... Hyundai Industrial Development, schedule change". JoongAng Daily News.As of August 2020, 5originalMore archives.April 2020, 5Browse.
- ^ Asiana Airlines Reefs in Corona to Break Sale Negotiations(Nihon Keizai Shimbun May 2020, 9 (viewed April 4, 2020)
- ^ "Airlines using Altea with routes to and from Japan (as of June 2015)”(Japanese). As of September 2015, 9original[Broken link]More archives.April 2015, 9Browse.
- ^ "Airlines using Amadeus" (English). Amadeus IT Group. April 2015, 9Browse.
- ^ 5-Star Airline Rating Skytrax
- ^ "South Korean Asiana Airlines to sell". Kyodo News (February 2019, 4). As of February 15, 2019originalMore archives.April 2022, 3Browse.
- ^ Asiana Airlines-Aircraft Information
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k Asiana LCC's Air Seoul will go into service next month = Japan flights in the fall --Yonhap News 2016/06/29
- ^ Asiana Airlines Opens Seoul / Incheon-Ulaanbaatar Route 7 flights a week from 9th July Traicy November 2019, 6
- ^ Asiana Airlines launches Barcelona 8 flights a week from August 30 Traicy November 2018, 2
- ^ Asiana Airlines will enter service on Seoul / Incheon-Venice route on May 5, next year 1 yen round trip from Japan Traicy November 2017, 12
- ^ Asiana Airlines Opens Seoul / Incheon-Lisbon Route on October 10, Same Day Transfer from Japan Traicy November 2019, 9
- ^ a b c d e Asiana Airlines transfers Japan route to Air Seoul from October 10 New service to Nagasaki / Yamaguchi Ube Line Traicy November 2016, 7
- ^ Asiana Airlines suspends Matsuyama / Incheon route, the first international flight at Matsuyama Airport opened in 1995 FlyTeam December 2016, 7
- ^ a b Asiana Airlines suspends Siem Reap and Kota Kinabalu routes to / from Incheon in October FlyTeam December 2016, 8
- ^ "Joint operation (code share)". Asiana Airlines. April 2015, 8Browse.
- ^ [Service] A higher-grade luxury air travel --Posted by Asiana Airlines to Star Alliance
- ^ Special in-flight meals In-flight meals-drinks Information on in-flight services Asiana Airlines Home (HOME)
- ^ Information on the new Asiana Club membership system - Asiana Airlines
- ^ Asiana Airlines also expires on mileage, from October --Yonhap News 2008/06/24
- ^ Asiana named Airline of the Year; Flybe is Regional Airline of the Year Archived August 2009, 1, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Asiana Airlines Becomes "Airline of the Year" = ATW Archived August 2009, 2, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Asiana Airlines is named Airline of the Year 2010 at the 2010 World Airline Awards Archived August 2011, 6, at the Wayback Machine. SKYTRAX
- ^ Overview of aviation accidents / serious aviation incidents Transportation Safety CommitteeOfficial Website
- ^ a b Expert "Human error is the issue" Repeated accidents, questioning Asiana Airlines' safety attitudeSankei Shimbun, 2015.4.15
- ^ Overview of aviation accidents / serious aviation incidentsJapan Transport Safety Board
- ^ Asiana Airlines aircraft sway accident, weather radar off, captain unaware of information --FlyTeam 2014/07/26
- ^ “Repulsive to the disposition of the Asiana Airlines accident”. NHK NEWS WEB(November 2014, 11). originalArchived as of October 2014, 11.
- ^ 국토 부, 아시 아나 항공 운항규정 위반 으로 처분 예정 Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport April 2014, 4
- ^ Asiana Airlines to administrative sanctions such as suspension of operations It is discovered that the flight will continue even if the engine is abnormal
- ^ Asiana flights to Saipan to be suspended for 7 days YONHAP NEWS AGENCY Dated June 2014, 6
- ^ Disposed by Asiana, suspended for 10 week on Saipan flights in October Chosun Ilbo Japanese version dated July 2014, 7
- ^ Continued offshore flight with Asiana Airlines and one-lung engine ignoring operational restrictions. FAA downgrades the airline's safety rating? --TOKYO EXPRESS (May 2014, 5 (JST.5:22) version)
- ^ “Asiana Airlines runway off 23 people injured”. Mainichi Newspapers(November 2015, 4). originalArchived as of October 2015, 4.
- ^ Engine fire ... Asiana who pretended to be another airplane --JoongAng Ilbo June 2016, 06
- ^ Korean Asiana departs without being able to carry in-flight meals on some flights
- ^ Asiana Airlines confused without eating in-flight Japan routes, etc. Nihon Keizai Shimbun January 2018, 7
- Kumho Asiana Group - Asiana Airlines,Kumho TireA Korean chaebol group company that has such things.
- Air Busan --A Korean low-cost carrier in which Asiana Airlines has a large stake.
- Air soul --A Korean low-cost carrier funded by Asiana Airlines.
- DOGS(singer,dancer,Lyricist,Music producer) --Acting as Asiana Airlines Public Relations Ambassador.
- Park Jisei(サ ッ カ ーPlayer) Same as above.
- Choi Kyoshu(Professional golfer) Same as above.
- Yang Yong-eun(Professional golfer) Same as above.
- Park Park(Korean first major leaguer) Same as above.
- YG Entertainment We have a business alliance with Asiana Airlines for the globalization of K-POP.
- Star alliance
- Korean Air