Photo Tsushimanomiya Station located between Kaiganji and Takuma on the Yosan Line.It is said that the day of the annual festival is crowded with worshipers.
The station with the shortest business day in Japan reopens for the first time in 3 years ... Yosan Line Tsushimanomiya Station August 8th and 4th
If you write the contents roughly
There is Tsushima Shrine near the station, and it was open only on the summer festival day (August 8th and 4th) of the shrine, but due to the influence of Korona-ka, the festival will be canceled in 5 and 2020. It was not open because it was done.
On June 6, JR Shikoku will be at the temporary station "Tsushimanomiya" (Mitoyo City, Kagawa Prefecture), which is known as the station with the shortest business days in Japan, for three years ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tsushima Shrine,Tsushima Shrine(Tsushima Jinja) is located all over JapanShrine.
Total head office
- - TokyoShibuyaYoyogiA shrine that sits on the ground.
- - TokyoInagi-shiA shrine in.Omatonotsunoten Shrine OfShrine.
- - TokyoNishitokyoA shrine in Tanashi.Yanagisawa Tsushima Shrine.
- - NaganoOkayaA shrine in.
- - NaganoKiso-gunAgematsuShrine in a stream
- - NaganoKamiina-gunMiyataA shrine in.Bizarre festival(AbareMikoshi) Is held at the shrine.
- - NaganoKamiina-gunMinowaA shrine enshrined in Nakaminowa.
- - ShizuokaShizuoka CitySuruga WardA shrine in Mabuchi.
- --Shizuoka City, Shizuoka PrefectureShimizu WardA shrine in Okitsuseikenji-cho.
- - Shizuoka PrefectureHaibara-gunYoshida TownA shrine in.
- - Shizuoka PrefectureHamamatsu cityHigashi WardA shrine in Nakano-cho.
- - Gifu Prefecture(I.e.A shrine in Tsushima Town.
- - GifuSeki CityA shrine in.The lantern festival in summer is famous every year.
- - GifuKakamigahara CityA shrine in.
- - Gifu PrefectureKani CityA shrine in.
- - Gifu PrefectureKaizuA shrine in.
- - Gifu PrefectureMizunamiA shrine in.
- - Gifu PrefectureGero CityA shrine in Ofunato, Kanayama-cho.
- --A shrine located in Osaka-cho, Gero City, Gifu Prefecture.
- --A shrine located in Kadosaka, Osaka-cho, Gero City, Gifu Prefecture.
- - Nagoya cityNishi-wardNoritakeshinmachiA shrine in.
- - AichiKitashitara-gunToyone VillageA shrine in.
- -Aichi prefectureKasugai CityA shrine in.
- -Aichi prefectureKomaki CityA shrine in the center.
- -Aichi prefectureKomaki CityA shrine in Futaebori.
- -Aichi prefectureAishi CityA shrine in.
- -Aichi prefectureKitanagoyaA shrine in.
- -Aichi prefectureIwakuraA shrine in.
- -Aichi prefectureKiyosu CityA shrine in.
- -Aichi prefectureTokonameA shrine in.
- -Aichi prefectureNishi Kasugai DistrictToyoyama TownA shrine in.
- -Aichi prefectureKitashitara-gunShitaraA shrine in.
- Tsushima Shrine (Minamiyamashiro Village) - KyotoSoraku-gunMinamiyamashiro VillageA shrine in Takao.