Photo Nissan Juke Hybrid Rally Tribute
Nissan Juke Hybrid transforms into a rally car ... Respect for the glorious Datsan 240Z
If you write the contents roughly
The powertrain switches between series, parallel, and both, depending on the driving conditions.
Nissan Motor's European division will have a one-off rally based on the "Nissan Juke" on May 5th ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Drive row(Kudoretsu) orDrivetrain(English: drivetrain, drive train, drive-train) IspowerTheDrive wheelsIt is a group of components of a motor vehicle that transmits to..Generate powerorgan(Engine) orelectric motor(motor) Is not included.In contrast,"Power train"(Powertrain, powertrain) is considered to include the engine and / or motor in addition to the drive train.The "drive system" (both drive line, drive-line, drive transmission system, and power transmission system) is the part of the power train excluding the engine or motor and transmission..
The function of the drive train is to connect the engine that generates power with the drive wheels that use this mechanical force to rotate the axles.This connection requires physically connecting these two components (which may be on the opposite side of the vehicle), which is long.Propeller shaft,Drive shaftIs required.Also, the operating speeds of the engine and wheels are different, so it is appropriate.Gear ratioMust match with.Even if the vehicle speed changes, the ideal engine speed must be almost constant for efficient driving, so this gearbox ratio is alsoManual,自動, Or automaticContinuously variableNeed to change with either.
The specific components of the drive train differ depending on the type of vehicle.
Manual transmission car
- Propeller shaft
- Rear wheel axle
- Final drive (final drive)
Automatic transmission car
- Torque converter
- Propeller shaft
- Rear wheel axle
- Valve spool
- Differential device (diff)
Front-wheel drive vehicle
Rear-wheel drive off-road vehicle
- Transfer Unit
- To front and rearPropeller shaft
- Front wheel axle and rear wheel axle
Final drive (Final drive)
The final drive is on the drive wheelstorqueThis is the last component of the series of components that supply.In road vehicles, the final gear (final reduction gear) that decelerates and transmits the power from the transmission and the differential gear that distributes the power to the left and right (Differential gear) Is composed of two parts.
Railcars may also have a built-in reversing device.for example,British RailwaysUsed in many of the first generation diesel multipurpose units ofMade by RF28And RF03, which is used in class 04 and class 11 diesel shunt locomotives.
The power train of an automobile consists of a propulsion source such as an engine or an electric motor, and a drive system that converts the energy into the forward movement of the vehicle.
Motor vehicleIt is,Power trainConsists of a propulsion source such as an engine or an electric motor and a drivetrain system that converts that energy into the forward movement of the vehicle.
Power train (Power train)
The power train isPrime mover(Internal combustion engineAnd one or more electric motors for driving (and / or one) and all the components that convert the power of the prime mover into the movement of the vehicle (transmission, drive shaft, differential, axle, etc.)..However, the drive train does not include a power source and consists of a transmission, a drive shaft, a differential and an axle..
Propulsion deviceAlso called.
Most passenger and commercial vehicles are powered by internal combustion engines, electric motors, or a combination of the two.
The most common types of internal combustion engines are:
PureElectric carMany of them are for energy storageStorage batteryUses (battery) (although in some prototypes, insteadFuel cellIs using),Rechargeable battery-powered electric vehicleIt is called (BEV).
A vehicle equipped with both an internal combustion engine and an electric motorHybrid car".If the hybrid car has a charging socket, "Plug-in hybridThere is no charging socket (engine orRegenerative brakeIf the electric motor can be used as the main power source, "strong hybrid", if the electric motor functions to assist the engine, "Mild hybrid"It is called.
- ^ "Automotive Technology Association Standard Keywords". Automotive Engineering Society (June 2010). 2021/9/18Browse.
- ^ "Glossary> Drivetrain”. Automotive Jobs. 2021/9/18Browse.
- ^ “Drivetrain”. Automotive Handbook (3rd ed.). Bosch. (1993). P. 536. ISBN 0-8376-0330-7
- ^ "Transmission and Drivetrain”. MathWorks. 2021/9/18Browse.
- ^ "Drive system". Large car forest. Motor-Fan. 2021/9/18Browse.
- ^ "Final drive". Goo-net Car Glossary. 2021/9/19Browse.
- ^ Mann, RH, Diesel Rail-Cars, Draughtsmens and Allied Technicians Association, 1964, pp 45–50
- ^ "What Does a Powertrain Warranty Cover?". www.carchex.com. 2020/11/30Browse.
- ^ "What is a Powertrain or Drivetrain?" (English). www.whichcar.com.au. 2020/11/30Browse.
- ^ "What is a Car Powertrain?" (English). www.itstillruns.com. 2020/11/30Browse.
- ^ "What Does a Powertrain Warranty Cover? What is a Powertrain?" (English). www.autosimple.com. 2020/11/30Browse.
- ^ Kaname Naganuma (202-07-17). “Power source and power train: Basic knowledge of transmission 2”. IPROS. 2021/9/18Browse.