Motorsport Japan will be held in 2022 in Odaiba, Tokyo. Held from November 11th to 19th
If you write the contents roughly
It is being held at the Suzuka Circuit in Mie Prefecture at the same time as the 2021th round, which was held as the final round of the 7 All Japan Super Formula Championship.
On May 5, the JAF Japan Automobile Federation aimed to make the motor sports culture closer to us. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Suzuka Circuit(Suzuka Circuit)MieSuzukaFocusing on the international racing course inLeisure facilities.F1Japan Grand Prix,Suzuka 8 time endurance road raceIt is also a sacred place for Japanese motorsports fans because it is known for holding such events.Besides the racing courseamusement park,HotelAnd so on, forming a mobility resort (a resort area with the theme of automobiles).
Equipped with both Japan's first full pavement and spectator seatscircuit[Annotation 1]As,1962/ToHonda Motor Co., Ltd.It was built by (Honda).Currently, a company that operates motor sports related facilities in the Honda Group,Honda MobilitylandIt is operated by.
the 1950sFrom the end, Japanese motorcycle manufacturersIsle of Man TT RaceStarted to challenge overseas, but as Japan's first permanent circuit1936/Opened inTamagawa SpeedwayAfter the abolition in the late 1950s, the domestic permanent circuit was unpavedAsama Kogen Vehicle Test CourseThere was no choice but to make progress on the alternative course construction plan...Honda founder, also participated in the first tournament held at Tamagawa SpeedwaySoichiro HondaConvinced that a full-scale circuit was needed to win the race and popularize motorsport, he ordered it to be built in-house.
There were voices that threatened huge investment, butTakeo FujisawaManaging director at homemortgageA race ground construction committee was set up in-house after summarizing opinions for promotion.After considering multiple candidate sites,Super cubSuzuka Seisakusho completed as a production increase factory[Annotation 2]It was decided to buy land in the neighborhood of.Initially closer to the northeast than it is nowPaddy fieldI was planning a course of about 1km per lap by diverting, Honda's words, "If you crush the rice paddies, your eyes will be crushed! Don't treat the rice poorly!"hills50 tsubo of the zonePine forestIt was decided to create.
Sadao Shiozaki, who later became a director of Honda Land, became the head of the course layout design group.Shiozaki was in charge of production management at Suzuka Seisakusho, but he was a complete amateur when it came to circuit design... I made the first draft course layout in August 1960, This initial plan was a peculiar layout with three grade separations..After that, I visited a circuit in Europe andZandhult CircuitAnd yet he is the manager ofMonza,Brands Hatch,Hockenheim Link,NürburgringThe circuit alliance AICP consisting of such as was organized and organized.John Hugenholtz (John hugenholtz) Was invited to request a detailed design and received advice on the entire construction.
Yoshiyoshi Kawashima"Walked in the mountains (Suzuka's) with European course designer (Hugenholtz), wearing boots and scared by beetles." If you make it into a figure eight, you will be able to scrape both sides of the tire, "he testifies that he was proposed to design a grade separation...In Shiozaki's plan, there was a hairpin on the back of the paddock, but it was abolished with the advice of Hugenholtz, "If there is a hairpin corner in that place, the exhaust noise to the main stand will be loud and you will not be able to hear the on-site broadcast." rice field.
When drawing a course line on the model of the terrain, Shiozaki said that he tried to avoid shaving as much as possible because he would spend more on facility construction than civil engineering work... As the draft changed from 1 to 5, it gradually took on the appearance of a high-speed circuit, and finally the layout was such that "going technically clears the corner and returns at high speed"...At the time of the tour to Europe, the pavement of the circuit was scraped with a shoehorn and taken home, and the pavement work was ordered by Nippon Todo KK (currentlyNIPPO) Was provided as a sample.At that time, Hugenholtz provided the study team with a specimen (sample cone) in which the pavement of the road surface of each circuit was hollowed out in a tea cylinder shape so that the construction company could easily understand the structure of the special circuit pavement. ..With this specimen, we were able to bring back to Japan cutting-edge technologies such as rolling the paved road surface of AICP member circuits at that time and stacking multiple layers of pavement.Still in Japan at that timehighwayIs not maintained[Annotation 3], Shiozaki states, "In Japan, a circuit was built before the expressway, and the expressway was built with reference to the pavement."[Annotation 4].
In February 1961, Motor Sports Land (currently, which became the operating body with a wholly owned investment by HondaHonda Mobilityland[Annotation 5]) Was established and construction started in June of the same year.:3.. The circuit was completed in September 1962, and the 9st All Japan Championship Road Race was held as the opening race from November 11rd to 3th of the same year.:3..The total construction cost including ancillary facilities is 15 billion yen (255 billion yen when converted to modern times)) Has been reached.
At that time, motorcycles scatter noiseKaminariHas become a social problem.Fujisawa said, "Enjoying the engine from childhood will contribute to the development of the future automobile environment.From the beginning, I was thinking of adding an amusement park for families to the circuit.Under this "motor sports land concept", TokyoTama Tech(1961-2009), Nara PrefectureIkoma Tech(1961-1965), at Suzuka CircuitMotopia(1963-), Saitama PrefectureAsaka Tech(1964-1973) opened in sequence.
On March 60, 2022, which marks the 3th anniversary of its opening, Mobilityland changed its name to "Honda Mobilityland, And Suzuka Circuit will change the logo mark for the first time in 30 years...Also on the same day, Motopia also said, "Suzuka Circuit Park』Change to.
International racing course
The course is long and narrow from east to west, and the middle partMulti-level crossingIt has a figure-eight layout, which is rare in the world, with the clockwise and counterclockwise rotations interchanged across.[Annotation 6]..The total length of the course is 4 km with 5.807 wheels, 2 km with two wheels.This is the longest circuit in Japan.Course width is 5.821-10 m..The number of corners is 20.Maximum height difference is 52 m..Compared to many circuits in the worldCoefficient of frictionHighasphaltpavement.
- Main straight
- Total length 800 m.. 1% towards the first corner OfDownhillIt has become a grandstand andpitThere is a step in each section.Because it is a downhill, if you release the brake at the start, the car will start moving,flyingEasy to commit.Fuel economy competition OfHonda Eco Mileage ChallengeThen, it is the fastest section with no accelerator and no brake, and the point is to efficiently connect from the sudden descent of the last corner immediately before to the next 1 & 2 corners.At the event by bicycle, it will be an uphill because it will be in the opposite direction due to the relationship with the final corner described later.
- 1st corner, 2nd corner
- Two consecutive right corners approaching first from the home straight.2 while riding speedRPass the 1st corner of the car, decelerate in the middle section and go around the 60nd corner of 2R.
- S-shaped corner, reverse bank corner
- A section where medium-speed corners are continuous in rapid succession with left, right, left, and right.It is said that "the person who controls the S-shape controls Suzuka" because it greatly affects the lap time if the vehicle is not operated rhythmically and accurately.When it rains, there are places where rivers are formed on the road surface, and it is easy to disturb your posture.
- The last right curve is on the road surfaceCant (tilt)It is called "reverse bank" because it gives the illusion that it is tilted to the out side when running because it does not have.
- Dunlop corner
- Big sideGHigh-speed long corner on the left.The tightest 7.8% of the courseIt is an uphill slope. Until the summer of 1987, in the sky above this courseダ ン ロ ッ プ Ofタ イ ヤGate sign in the shape of (Dunlop Bridge)) Was named after it, and it has been called by that name since then (the bridge in the shape of a huge tire has disappeared, but Dunlop is still advertising).
- Degner curve
- Two consecutive angular right corners across a short straight line. This corner during the race of the opening event "2st All Japan Championship Road Race" held on November 1962, 11[Annotation 7]German rider who fell inErnst DegnerWas named.At the exit of Degner 2, underpass near the end of the west straight at a grade separation.The course changes counterclockwise due to grade separation.
- 110R, hairpin
- Decelerate suddenly from the right 110R on the uphill and go around the left hairpin, which is the slowest on the course.This hairpin is the first left corner of the counterclockwise section, from April 2020, 4Nissin IndustrySigned a naming rights contract and was named "NISSIN Brake Hairpin".
- 200R, 250R (commonly known as Macchan)
- A section where a gentle downward curve continues.Former Honda employeeCSRThe place where the contract player (nickname: Macchan) suffered a fatal accident in the 1969-hour endurance race on August 8, 10.If it refers to the place where the accident occurred, it means 12R on the exit side, but it is often used to refer to 250R and 200R collectively from the rise of the hairpin.
- 200R chicane (for 2 wheels only)
- In the two-wheel race, the "2R chicane" installed inside the 200R is used. From April 200, 2018 to April 4, 12Musashi Precision IndustrySigned a naming rights contract and was named "MuSASHi Chicane".
- Spoon curve
- The left compound corner that turns back at the western end of the course.The name is that the shape of the corner is tablewarespoonBecause it resembles. It includes 60 corners from 200R to 5R, and has a high degree of freedom in line taking.The exit is downhill and up towards the following west straight.
- West straight
- The longest course, 1,200 m, Almost straight (the first half is slightly bent to the left).Record the highest speed on the course near the crossing overpass, and overpass near the Degner exit at the overpass while entering slow deceleration toward the next 130R.Up to here is counterclockwise.
- A super-high-speed corner on the left that slows down slightly from the west straight and jumps in.Known as a courageous test corner, it was initially a curve with a radius of curvature of 130R as the name suggests. After the renovation in 2003, it became a compound corner of 85R and 340R, and the difficulty level was a little lower than before.
- Right / left that suddenly decelerates from the state of riding the speed after passing 130RChicane.. It was newly established in 1983.At the beginning of installationCasioThere was an advertising signboard, course shape[Annotation 8]Therefore, it was named "Casio Triangle". From March 2014, 3Hitachi Automotive SystemsSigned a partner contractNaming rightsWas acquired, and the name was changed to "Hitachi Automotive Systems Chicane"...Due to the company name change, the name was changed to "Hitachi Astemo Chicane" from March 2021, 3..
- It is a mechanism for braking games,1989 F1 Japan GPInSena-ProstA number of dramas were performed, including the contact of. The two-wheel chicane is closer to the final corner than the four-wheel chicane.
- Last corner
- A loose right corner that accelerates towards the main straight.Contrary to the Dunlop corner, it is a steep descent.This courseBicycle raceThe reason for using it in the reverse direction is that this forward descent is dangerous (a major accident once occurred).
- Depending on the race event, it may be used on a short course divided into east and west.
- East course
- A course with a total length of 2.243 km using the east shortcut that goes from the Dunlop corner to the final corner.You can make one lap at the attraction "Circuit Challenger" when there are no races or sports runs.
- In the past, at the end of the Dunlop corner, turn right and the "East Special Course" (total length 130 km) that appears at the midpoint between 2.746R and chicane.Formula NipponHas been used in.
- West course
- A course with a total length of 3.475 km (two wheels: 2 km) using a pit in the middle of the west straight leading from the front of the chicane to the rise of the Dunlop corner.
- South course
- Mainly on the south side of the west straightJim Khana,Kart raceThere is a course with a total length of 1.264 km where is held.Built in 1989 in what used to be a parking lot, it is still used as a parking lot when big races are held.
The balance between the height difference of the land and the low-speed to high-speed corners is well mixed, and it is evaluated as a course that is highly difficult and worth running.David Coulthard"It's a great course where you can really feel that you are a Grand Prix driver."2009 F1 Japan GPWonSebastian Vettel"I think it's a circuit made by GodI praised him.Jenson Button,Lewis HamiltonOther drivers have also given favorable opinions..
In 2005International Automobile Federation In a questionnaire conducted by (FIA) for F1 fans, in the item of "favorite circuit"Monte Carlo city course((I.e.),Spa Francorchamps(Belgium),Silverstone Circuit(United Kingdom),Monza Circuit(Italy), The fifth highest vote outside Europe.
The FIA has graded circuit safety standards with Suzuka in Japan.Fuji SpeedwayIs certified as the highest grade "Grade 1"[Annotation 9]..The course marshal response in the event of an accident and the rescue system for medical staff are in place, and it has been highly evaluated as the best in the world along with Monaco in the F1 holding circuit..
However, since the running speed of competition vehicles has increased 50 years after its opening, the width of the course and the narrowness of the safety zone have become issues in recent years.In the past renovation work, the truck was moved inward to expand the run-off area and a chicane for two wheels was added.Also, considering the safety of both two and four wheels, we have adopted a method called "half & half" in which gravel is laid on the outer circumference of the paved escape zone.Even so, there are restrictions on expanding safety capacity due to course layout and location conditions.
The effect of the weather
To the west of the circuitSuzuka MountainsMore flowing clouds can cause "street rain" and affect the race.Due to the long course from east to west, the weather may be different on the west and east sides.There is also a circuitKii Peninsula ThetyphoonIn some cases, the race was canceled or postponed due to the approaching typhoon.
- In September 1972, the All Japan Suzuka Auto Race, which was scheduled to be held on the full course, was held only on the East Course due to the influence of the typhoon.
- In August 1982, the Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Road Race was shortened to 8 hours due to a typhoon.
- The Suzuka 1989km race scheduled for August 8 has been postponed to December due to bad weather.
- 2004 F1 Japan Grand PrixThen.Typhoon 22Was forecast to pass near the circuit, so the race schedule was changed and the qualifying and the final were held on the same day.
- 2010 F1 Japan Grand PrixHowever, due to the torrential rain, the race schedule had to be changed.
- It was scheduled to be held in September 2011Formula NipponRound 5 isTyphoon 12It was canceled due to the heavy rain caused by.
- In July 2014, the Suzuka 7 Hours Endurance Road Race was the first start delay in the history of the tournament due to the rain that started just before the start, and it was shortened by about 8 hour.
- 2014 F1 Japan Grand PrixThe finalTyphoon 18Due to the heavy rain caused by the approach, the rain leg became stronger immediately after the start of the safety car lead, and the first red flag was interrupted on the second lap.After restarting, the rain leg became stronger again from around the 2th lap, and another car collided under the heavy equipment that was collecting the car off the course.Immediately after performing a safety car run for rescue work, it was terminated in the middle of the race.I was driving a machine that collided under a heavy machine in this accidentJules BianchiIs dead.
- 2017/October, all JapanSuper formula16th Championship FinalJAF Suzuka Grand PrixThe finalTyphoon 21It was decided to cancel due to the heavy rain caused by the approach.
- 2018/In July, the Suzuka 7 Hours Endurance Road RaceTyphoon 12Due to the approach of the event, some of the events in the venue were canceled and the top 10 trial on Saturday was changed to a timed qualifying with the top 10 cars.
- 2019/8 HoursTyphoon 6Due to the influence of, the 4-hour endurance of the support race was interrupted by the red flag in about 2 hours and 40 minutes, and the TOP10 trial was canceled.
- 2019 Year of 10 MonthF1 Japan Grand Prix TheFirst Year of Reiwa East TyphoonConsidering the impact of the approach of (Typhoon No. 19), the park was closed on Saturday except for some areas, and the qualifying was held on Sunday on the same day as the final..
Race events being held
All Japan Super Formula ChampionshipとAll Japan Road Race ChampionshipIn April, the Suzuka 4 & 2 race (held at the same time) and the name of each governing body "JAF Suzuka Grand Prix"(October)·"MfjIt is customary for the "Grand Prix" (November) to be held as the final race.
From 2018Suzuka 1000 kmInherited fromFIA-GT3The "Summer Endurance Suzuka 10 Hours Endurance Race", which is a world unification race for vehicles, was held in August, and along with this, Suzuka 8 km has been one of the series since 1000.SUPER GTSuzuka Round will be held in May.
2022 is usually held in November of the previous year at Twin Ring Motegi in February.Honda Racing THANKS DAYWas held for the first time in Suzuka, and on March Motorsports Fan Appreciation Day, a kick-off event for the 3th anniversary of the opening of the event, "Suzuka Circuit 60th Anniversary Fan Appreciation DayIs done as.New coronavirus infectionThe Suzuka 10 Hours Endurance Race was not held in 2022 due to the continued influence of the fashion, and it was also abandoned overseas.SUPER GTA long-distance race is scheduled to be held in August...Also, in formula car racing, which is contested only by womenW seriesWill be held for the first time in Asia as a co-sponsored race of the F1 Japan Grand Prix.
ABCaaaaSuper endurance,Porsche Carrera Cup, Ene-1 Challenge[Annotation 10], Many two-wheel and four-wheel races such as the Asia Road Racing Championship are held.Other than motor sports, the national two-wheeled vehicle safe driving competition,Bicycle OfShimano Suzuka Road Race, Etc. are also held.In addition, some high schools in Mie Prefecture hold winter marathon events on the international racing course or the eastern course.
Impact of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)
Initially in 2020Tokyo OlympicsAs a related event, the torch relay was held on April 4th in the international racing course, and the Suzuka 8 Hours was changed from the usual last week of July, and July 8, 7 was scheduled to be the final day.が、聖火リレーはオリンピック順延に伴い中止。鈴鹿8耐は新型コロナウイルス感染症の拡大防止対策の一環で10月30日から11月1日に順延し、当初併催予定の4時間耐久レースと、10月31日・11月1日に開催される予定だった「第52回 MFJグランプリ スーパーバイクレースin鈴鹿」が中止すると発表されていた.
August 8 Announced that the Suzuka 12 Hours will be canceled as "It is difficult for overseas teams to enter the country because there is no prospect of lifting restrictions on travel from overseas at this stage."..Also, on August 8, it was announced that the canceled MFJ Grand Prix will be held from October 25th to November 10st..
In addition, regarding the impact and provisional schedule for each race category#Motor sportsSee
Race events held in the past
- Road Race World Championship(Old: WGP, now: MotoGP)Japan Grand Prix: 1963-held in 1965, 1987-1998, 2000-2003.2004/LaterTwin Ring MotegiHeld in.
- Sports car world championship: It was held in FujiWEC-JAPAN1989-Held in 1992.
- NASCARThunder Special: 1996, 1997.Held in the east course.
- Suzuka 1000km: 1966 --2017. * 2006-2017 will be held as one race of SUPER GT.
- FIA-GT Championship: 1997-1998 (Suzuka 1000 km).
- Motocross world championshipJapan Grand Prix: Held at the former International Motocross Course (now an auto campsite) from 1991 to 1995.
- CIK-FIAWorld Karting Championship
- World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) Japan Round: Held at Twin Ring Motegi from 2015.It was held on the same day as the final round of Super Formula from 2018, which was changed to the World Touring Car Cup (WTCR)., It seems that 2020 will not be held.
- D1 Grand Prix: Not held since 2016.
- Solar car race Suzuka: 1992-2021.
Fuji Speedway is the Japanese GP (1960s)Fuji Grand Champion Race(Fuji GC) etc.Sports car racingWhereas Suzuka took the route, long-distance endurance racesFormula carIt was set out to hold a race.domesticF2In the raceAll Japan F2 ChampionshipSeparately, the "Suzuka F2 Championship" was established for racing in Suzuka.
With 4 wheels2019 F1 Japan GPIn qualifyingSebastian Vettel(Ferrari) Recorded 1 minute 27 seconds 064. For two wheels, in the 2 Suzuka 2019 & 2 race qualifyingTakumi Takahashi(Honda) recorded 2 minutes 03 seconds 874.Records of other categories are posted on the Suzuka Circuit official website..
The total length of the initial course was 6.00415 km, and in 1966 the FIA international truck license was granted... From 1983 to 1987, the course layout and run-off area were gradually renovated to ensure safety and clear the standards for F1 holding, and the renovation has been continued since then.
From opening to the 1990s
- 1976-Main straight and pit lane separated by pit wall.
- 1983-Course total length: 6.03335 km:4
- A chicane was installed in the final corner, and the speed of the final corner and the main straight was slowed down.:4.
- 1984-Course total length: 5.94315 km:4
- Move the spoon curve slightly inward:4However, a large run-off area was secured on the out side.
- 1985-Course total length: 5.91198 km:4
- Moved the first corner slightly to the front and expanded the run-off area on the out side.:4..At this time, the three compound corners of 1R, 3R, and 100R from the first corner to the third corner were changed to a shape that connects the two corners of 70R and 60R with a short straight line.:4.
- 1987-Course total length: 5.85943 km:4
- 1 month - pit・ Major renovation of the control tower:4..Rebuilt the control tower and expanded the driving lane and work area:4..Besides, the medical office andheliportWas newly established, and the West Course Control Tower, which was on the rise of the hairpin, was relocated to the back straight.:4.
- July-Repaired the Degner curve, changing from one corner that makes a deep turn on the 7R to a shape that connects the two corners on the 80R and 1R with a straight line of 15 m.:4..In addition, the hill inside Degner was shaved to ensure visibility.
- 1991-Overall length: 5.86403 km:5
- 2001-Overall length: 5.85913 km:5
- Part of the S-shaped corner was moved slightly inward to expand the run-off area on the out side.:5.
- 2002-Overall length: 5.821 km
- The section from the reverse bank to the Dunlop curve was moved inward to expand the run-off area.:5.
- 2003-Overall length: 5.807 km (4 wheels):5, 5.821 km:5(2 wheels)
- March --Changed 3R to a combined corner of 130R and 85R:5..The run-off area on the out side was expanded and partly paved with asphalt.The chicane has a slightly gentle shape by moving the entrance to the front about 60 m, and a double chicane exclusively for two wheels is installed on the final corner side.
- 6 month - Daijiro KatoDue to a series of accidents with chicane in two-wheel races such as the fatal accident of the chicane, double chicane was stopped and the chicane was separated into four wheels and two wheels. The two-wheeler is about 2 m deeper than the four-wheeler, and the curvature is tighter than the four-wheeler.
- 2004 --Course total length: 5.821 km (2 wheels)
- In order to suppress the approach speed to the 200R, which has a narrow run-off area, a chicane exclusively for two wheels was installed.The course layout has not changed since then.
2007-2009 major renovation
More than 40 years have passed since the opening, and the course width and run-off area have become narrower than the new circuit.In addition, the FIA pointed out that the pit area, which has been renovated for more than 20 years, and the facilities such as the media center above it have deteriorated, and the pit and paddock areas have been expanded, motor home facilities have been strengthened, and computer equipment has been updated. Was requested.In particular, ensuring safety on the course was an urgent issue, and the renovation of the eastern course was untouched due to site problems, but toward the re-holding of F12007/Repair work was carried out from.
- Construction period
- November 2007-May 11: Preparatory work for paddock expansion
- Landfill of Yamadaike in the hall:2
- September 2008-March 09: Large-scale renovation centered on the East Course area
- Renovation work such as demolition of the old pit building, construction of the new pit building, maintenance of the watching area, maintenance of the service road, etc.
- October 2009-March 10: West course watching area development
- This construction plan was canceled, and some of the construction contents were reviewed and advanced during the construction in 2008-2009.
- November 2007-May 11: Preparatory work for paddock expansion
- Main renovation plans
Since the major renovation in 2009
- 2012 --Repaving the road surface of the West Course (Dunlop Corner-Chicane).
- 2014-Repaving the road 60 meters at the entrance to the chicane.
- 2017 ―― 1-2 Repaired the curb at the corner.The artificial turf part is removed and made into asphalt.The width of the curb is also expanded.
- 2019 --The curb of 130R will be repaired in the same way as the 1st and 2nd corners.
- January-Repair the curb in the middle of the Degner curve as well.In addition, the first curve is repaved from 1 meters before the second curve.
- May-Expansion of the gravel area on the left side of 5R. The artificial turf at the entrance of the two-wheel pit lane was removed and paved with asphalt.
- 2022-South course renovation work
- Construction period
- 1 July-4 September
- Construction contents
- Repaving the entire course
- Curve stone repair
- Displacement renewal
- Course line painting
- Toilet shower toilet
- Construction period
Amusement parks, resort facilities, transportation education centers, etc.
Focusing on international racing coursesamusement park"Suzuka Circuit Park, Suzuka Circuit Hotel, Restaurant "S-PLAZA", FamilyCampThere is a place, etc., and it is largeLeisure landIs forming.Since there is a hotel adjacent to the circuit, it is easy for players and team members to move from their accommodations to the circuit.AlsoSchool excursionIt has a long history as a lodging place.
In addition, a "Traffic Education Center" has been set up for the purpose of improving traffic manners and driving techniques, and provides guidance on driving skills for automobiles and motorcycles using Honda automobiles and motorcycles.I was also training to get a motorcycle license, but the application for admission was completed as of the end of March 2009.
- 2012/7/7At the GP field in the venue to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the opening of the Suzuka CircuitFormula car, MotorcycleoperationThesimulationA new attraction "Racing Theater" that you can experience at.
- 2015/9/28In addition, the circuit cart business11/15Finished in2016/3/19From the racing driverTakuma SatoDebuted as a new attraction named "Circuit Challenger" developed with the project advisor.
- 2017/5/2,twitterPublished a teaser site about new attractions at.6/26Information released at 16:XNUMX "World's first!DUEL GP, a racing coaster that you can control yourself. "2018/3/3debuted.
- 2019/Has renewed its bike attractions centered on Pipira's Motofield.3/21"Pinky Bike Plus" and "Kids Bike Training" have been renewed, and "Acro Bike" that runs on a motocross EV bike and "Moto Fighter" that runs on a racer EV bike have been newly established in the GP field..
- 2020/On March 3st, Japan's first motorcycle coaster "GP RACERS" and a cart attraction "KART ATTACKER" opened in the GP field..
- "Flying Ship" will be closed for 2020 years on November 11, 23,2021/On May 2Bowling alley"Circuit Bowl" is closed..Also, from March 2021, 3, it was temporarily closed for equipment inspection.Natural hot spring Kur gardenWas confirmed to be aged and was closed due to the judgment that future maintenance would be difficult..
- On March 2022, 3, Motopia was renamed to "Suzuka Circuit Park"..
Transportation is relatively blessed compared to many circuits in remote areas, especially about 20 minutes to 1 hour on foot from each nearby railway station.In addition, local governments such as Suzuka City and local residents are also cooperative with the circuit, and although problems such as traffic jams occur even when holding large-scale international race events such as F1, we have know-how based on many years of experience. It is generally operated smoothly.
In 2009, the national government, Mie prefecture, Suzuka city, surrounding cities and towns, tourism, economy, transportation, etc. jointly "Suzuka F1 Japan Grand Prix Regional Revitalization CouncilEstablished. Shuttle bus from Shiroko station at the time of F1Nakase bypassThe construction site was operated as a dedicated bus route, and the time required was cut in half compared to when F2006 was held in 1. Even after opening in 2014, the section has been closed to traffic.
- From Nagoya / Tokyo
- From northern Osaka / Kyoto (Shinmeishin ExpresswayWhen using)
- From southern Osaka / Nara (Meihan National HighwayWhen using)
There are 2 companies and 3 lines in the vicinity, and it is easily accessible from the XNUMX major cities.There are special trains and direct shuttle buses when big races are held.
- KintetsuNagoya LineShirako StationGet off
- Mie trafficRoute bus about 20 minutes
- About 15 minutes by taxi
- About 65 minutes on foot
- Kintetsu Suzuka LineHiratacho StationGet off
- About 15 minutes by taxi
- About 40 minutes on foot
- Ise Railway Ise LineSuzuka Circuit Inao StationGet off
- About 30 minutes on foot
the 1980sFrom the second halfthe 1990sIn the first half, helicopter flights were operated from the temporary heliport in the safety center to the temporary heliport near Shirako station in order to avoid traffic congestion from the circuit to Shirako station during the F1 period.
As mentioned above, the "Suzuka Circuit Hotel" is located adjacent to the circuit site.It takes about 10 to 15 minutes on foot from the paddock area to the lobby, making it easy for players and team members to move around.
Also, around Shiroko Station on the Kintetsu Nagoya Line and around Hiratachō Station on the Kintetsu Suzuka Line.business hotelThere are many.Kintetsu Yokkaichi Station/JRYokkaichi Station,Tsu StationAlso in the surrounding areaCity HotelThere are many hotels and business hotels, and it is often used when holding large-scale races.
Transmission of information
At the time of F1 once, divers were waiting during the session as a countermeasure in case the machine and driver who went off the course rushed into Yamadaike.Also, it seems that it was breeding in Yamadaike.カ メThere were many accidents when he invaded the course and was run over by a racing car, but the reclamation of the pond eliminated such an accident.
- ^ Japan's first permanent circuit1936/ToTamagawaOpened on the riverbedTamagawa SpeedwayHowever, the Suzuka Circuit will be the first course that is fully paved and has both spectator seats.
- ^ Honda Suzuka Seisakusho
- ^ Eight months after the opening of the Suzuka Circuit, in July 8, as Japan's first expresswayMeishin ExpresswayWas partially opened.
- ^ However, it is Japan's first national expressway.Meishin ExpresswayThe first pavement work period is from August 1960 to January 8.,Also,Meishin ExpresswaySince March 1961, automobile driving tests have been conducted with various domestic automobiles using the construction completed section of..
- ^ The company name was changed to Motor Sports Land → Techni Land → Honda Land → Suzuka Circuit Land → Mobility Land → Honda Mobility Land.
- ^ Twin Ring MotegiOverpassOvalThe road course passes under the truck.Long time agoMonza CircuitAlso used a grade separation bank course.
- ^ However, at that time, it was one 2R instead of the compound corner with two corners as it is now. Renovated in 1.
- ^ When the chicane was first installed, the road surface of the old final corner remained, and it had a triangular shape when viewed from above.
- ^ Grade 1 certification is required to hold F1.
- ^ 2011/ - 2018/Is Ene-1 GP
- ^ For details, refer to the construction permit application at that time stored at the Suzuka Construction Office in Mie Prefecture.
- ^ My Wonderful Circuit 28th 2010/6/10Browse.
- ^ a b Hiroshi Tsujino (April 2012, 2). “Soichiro Honda's feelings are here!Suzuka Circuit 50th Anniversary”. All About. P. 2/5. 2012/4/20Browse.
- ^ I want a place where I can run! So, a circuit!Riki's Racing Japanese History My Wonderful Circuit II 4th Viewed November 2018, 11
- ^ a b c d Nobu Ogushi "Ask Sadao Shiozaki, who created the Suzuka Circuit from scratch-" No way, you can be praised even 50 years later "" "Racing On Total Power Special Feature Suzuka Circuit (No.461)" Sanei Shobo, October 2012, pp. 10-12
- ^ a b c "Suzuka, the origin of motor sports". Autosport June 1994, 6 issue (Sanei Shobo): 10-22. (1994).
- ^ Honda Bunko "Forefront of Passion Special Roundtable" Passion for Motor Sports "" (produced by Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Human Resources Development Center, Internal Public Relations Group, published by Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Public Relations Department, September 1994, 9) p.30
- ^ "Car Graphic November 2012" Car Graphic, 11, p.2012
- ^ Construction technology from Meishin / Tomei to Shin-Meishin / Shin-Tomei-From mechanized construction to the era of ICT / IoT utilization Retrieved February 2020, 8
- ^ 50-year history of highways Public Interest Incorporated Foundation Highway Investigation Committee Retrieved August 2020, 8
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad "Suzuka Circuit repair work materials" (PDF) (Press Release), Mobilityland Suzuka Circuit, (April 2009, 4) 2022/1/30Browse.
- ^ Okubo power"Circuit Shin" Sanei Shobo, 2005, p. 105.
- ^ "F1 Academy 14th period Soichiro Honda and Suzuka Circuit". F1 Bulletin Round 15 Japan GPIdea. (2009). Pp. 34-35
- ^ Mobilityland announces change of company name and Motegi name.Motegi becomes "Mobility Resort Motegi"View autosport web (2021.10.22) 2022.02.21
- ^ a b (・ Su ・) <Su-san @ Suzuka Circuit Official / Question-san uses TwitterView Twitter (2022.02.18) 2022.02.21
- ^ a b c d e "SUPER GT circuit introduction". J SPORTS.As of August 2017, 2original[Broken link]More archives.2012/4/20Browse.
- ^ "Suzuka Circuit Paddock Grandstand". Takenaka Corporation. 2012/4/20Browse.
- ^ Hirohiko Okugawa (August 2011, 8). “Next-generation energy car race "2011 Ene1-GP SUZUKA" held for the first time”. Car Watch. 2012/4/20Browse.
- ^ "Motorsport History-1985". DUNLOP MOTORSPORT. Sumitomo Rubber Industries. 2012/4/20Browse.
- ^ "Suzuka Circuit" Hairpin Curve "Naming Rights Contract Conclusion" (PDF) (Press Release), Mobilityland, (July 2020, 7) 2020/7/3Browse.
- ^ "Suzuka Circuit" 200R Chicane "naming rights contract conclusion" (PDF) (Press Release), Mobilityland, (July 2018, 4) 2018/4/12Browse.
- ^ (・ Su ・) <Su-san @ Suzuka Circuit Official / Question-san uses TwitterView Twitter (2022.04.11) 2022.04.12
- ^ Suzuka chicane renamed with naming rights, Auto Sports, October 2014, 3 2014/3/1Browse.
- ^ Suzuka Circuit International Racing Course "Chicane" Name Change InformationMobilityland Co., Ltd. Suzuka Circuit, March 2021, 3 2021/3/30Browse.
- ^ Nakajima Racing Report 00FN-5 2012/10/23Browse.
- ^ “F1 Japan GP Commentary by David Coulthard”. F1-Gate.com. (February 2009, 9) 2012/4/20Browse.
- ^ a b Mineoki Yoneya (October 2010, 10). "[Japan's world-class Suzuka Circuit] The best stage made by God.". F1 LIFE 2012/4/20Browse.
- ^ “FIA / AMD FORMULA ONE SURVEY 2005 93,000 FANS RESPOND” (English) (Press Release), FIA, (July 2005, 7) 2012/4/20Browse.
- ^ Spa-Francorchamps and Friendship AgreementMobilityland Co., Ltd. (October 2017, 10), Retrieved June 8, 2019.
- ^ Regarding the conclusion of a friendship agreement regarding the Mobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO), Mobilityland Le Mans Co., Ltd. & Suzuka CircuitMobilityland Co., Ltd. (October 2019, 2), Retrieved June 23, 2019.
- ^ "LIST OF FIA LICENSED CIRCUITS”. FIA September 2016, 9. 2021/7/26Browse.
- ^ Shigenori Ogura (October 2009, 10). “[Japanese Grand Prix] (Part 2) The best work Toyota has shown Management of Suzuka that has evolved even with a two-year blank". Ogutan formula "How to read F1". Car Watch. 2012/4/20Browse.
- ^ Suzuka Circuit announces schedule change for F1 Japan GP weekend. Closed on Saturday 12th except for some, F1 qualifying will be held from 10am on Sunday autosport web (2019.10.11) 2019/10/11Browse.
- ^ "Big event to create future motorsport fans Mospo Fes 2019 SUZUKA-Motorsports fan appreciation day-March 2019nd (Sat) and 3rd (Sun), 2 First event information (PDF file 3KB)" (Press Release), Suzuka Circuit Public Relations Announcement, (November 2018, 11) 2018/12/26Browse.
- ^ "March 2020th (Sat) and 3th (Sun), 7 Free admission event" Mospo Fes 8 SUZUKA ~ Motorsports Fan Appreciation Day ~ "Co-sponsored and special cooperation by Japanese manufacturers (PDF file 2020KB)" (Press Release), Suzuka Circuit Public Relations Announcement, (November 2019, 12) 2019/12/21Browse.
- ^ Suzuka Circuit 60th AnniversarySuzuka Circuit, viewed January 2022, 1.
- ^ In 2022, long-distance races will be revived in Fuji and Suzuka, and when the time system that decides the finish time will be reached, Bando representative "I want to set the time according to the fireworks"Car Watch (November 2021, 11) Retrieved January 27, 2022
- ^ W series of female formula announces expansion to all over the world. Held in Suzuka in October, co-sponsored by the Japanese Grand Prixautosport web (January 2022, 1) Retrieved January 28, 2022
- ^ 2019-2020 FIM World Endurance Championship Final Round "Coca-Cola" Suzuka 43 Hours Endurance Road Race XNUMXrd Tournament Date AnnouncementMobilityland Co., Ltd. (July 2019, 7) Retrieved April 18, 2020
- ^ Postponement of "8th Coca-Cola Suzuka Endurance Road Race" and cancellation of "43nd MFJ Grand Prix Superbike Race in Suzuka"Mobilityland Co., Ltd. (April 2020, 4) 2020/4/27Browse.
- ^ "Coca Cola" Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Road Race 43rd Tournament CancellationMobilityland Co., Ltd. (August 2020, 8) Retrieved August 12, 2020.
- ^ About All Japan Road Race Championship Series MFJ Grand PrixMobilityland Co., Ltd. (August 2020, 8) Retrieved August 25, 2020.
- ^ All Japan Road: The final race MFJ-GP Suzuka is back due to the suspension of the Suzuka 8 Hours. Five races in the 2020 season autosport web (August 2020, 8) Retrieved August 25, 2020.
- ^ "FIA World Touring Car Cup will be held on the same day as the final round of the All Japan Super Formula Championship (PDF file 270KB)" (Press Release), Suzuka Circuit Public Relations Announcement, (November 2018, 2) 2019/12/8Browse.
- ^ The WTCR 10 calendar announcement for all 2020 races does not include the Japan race.Newly held in Spain, Korea | Overseas races, etc. | autosport web 2019/12/8Browse.
- ^ Suzuka Circuit-Course record 2019/4/20Browse.
- ^ "Suzuka Circuit starts repaving work on the west course". Autosport web. (September 2011, 12) 2012/4/20Browse.
- ^ Tweet of suzuka_event (502283658615476224)
- ^ "Suzuka Circuit, 1st and 2nd corners renovated to improve safety". F1-Gate.com. (February 2017, 2) 2017/2/10Browse.
- ^ Introduced "Light Panel" and "Information Panel" of "EM MOTORSPORT" used in F1 World Championship for the first time in Japan on the Suzuka Circuit International Racing Course 2019/3/12Browse.
- ^ Suzuka Circuit | GP Field | Racing Theater 2012/7/30Browse.
- ^ world's first! EV attraction "Circuit Challenger" running on the F1 course will be released in March 2016! 2015/10/29Browse.
- ^ @suzuka_event From the tweet on May 2017, 5 2017/5/2Browse.
- ^ Two types of bike attractions are newly introduced in March 2! Scale up the bike area that "can grow as many as you fall" 2019/3/17Browse.
- ^ "COMING 2020 ｜ GP RACERS". Suzuka Circuit.As of August 2020, 3original[Broken link]More archives.2019/12/8Browse.
- ^ Bat Adventure Village Suzuka Circuit, viewed December 2020, 12
- ^ Bowling Suzuka Circuit,2020/12/7Browse.
- ^ ""Circuit Bowl" will close on February 2th”. Serious media. 2021/12/12Browse.
- ^ Suzuka Circuit "Natural Hot Spring Kur Garden" is closed Car Watch,2021/3/26Browse.
- ^ New access to Suzuka Circuit, Shin-Meishin Suzuka Smart IC Car Watch, viewed June 2019, 6.
- ^ Seco International 2016/2/27Browse.
- ^ Delivery area Pit-FM 2017/8/19Browse.
- SKM_Park --A shopping mall in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan.Imitated this circuitRacing cartThere is a course.
- Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla --A Japanese movie from 1993.There is a depiction that this circuit will be destroyed.
- Motor sports
- List of Japanese circuits
- List of F1 circuits
- Motopia --Amusement park in Suzuka Circuit
- Suzuka Circuit Hot Spring
- Suzuka Circuit Queen --Suzuka Circuit Image Girl
- Honda Racing School Suzuka(HRS Suzuka) --Name changed from "Suzuka Circuit Racing School (SRS)"
- Motor sports awards --Motor sports awards established by Suzuka Circuit
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Mie Prefectural Road 643 Sangyō Shono Line --Public road passing under the course (Dunlop Curve Chicane) of Suzuka Circuit
- Yutaka Yamakawa
- Suzuka Circuit(Official site)
- Suzuka Circuit (@suzuka_event)- Twitter
- (・ Su ・) <Su-san @ Suzuka Circuit Official / For Questions (@suzuka_live)- Twitter
- Depending on the time of year, "(・ 8 ・) <Hachi-san", "(・ X ・) <Ten-san" and "(・ 1 ・) <1-san" are also available.
- Suzuka Circuit Traffic (@s_trf)- Twitter
- Suzuka Circuit - YouTubeChannel
- Honda Mobilityland(Official website of the operating company)
- Suzuka track map and circuit history at Racing Circuits.info
- Suzuka renovation --Watching school * Update finished.
- Aerial video of Suzuka Circuit --WikiMapia
- Suzuka Circuit Street View - Google maps