Photo Shigeru Joshima, President of TOKIO Co., Ltd., who took the stage at the press conference of Geotechnology.
President TOKIO Joshima, was he actually a "master of the Metaverse"?There is also a surprising commonality with the president of Geotechnology
If you write the contents roughly
In the dialogue, President Sugihara pointed out that "What Mr. Shiroshima came to is an analog master from our point of view", while there was an analogy unique to program fans, "Mr. Shiroshima is also becoming a master of the Metaverse." was there.
Increment P company name change / new business announcement press conference held in Tokyo on January 1 by President Shigeru Joshima of TOKIO Co., Ltd. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Metaverse (British: Metaverse) IsComputer,Computer networkBuilt in,3 dimensionsRefers to the virtual space of..In Japan, it is mainly a kind of virtual space, and it entered the company and after 2021.CommercialThat's what we call space.futureインターネットThe environment will reachConceptSo the user was built online3DCGFrom all over the world to your virtual spaceAvatarIt is envisioned that participants will participate in their own alter ego, and will engage in economic activities such as shopping, product production and sales while communicating with each other, and will lead a new life as another "reality". Are.
The term metaverse isEnglishof"Super(goal) "And" Universe ()Universe) ”Is combinedCoined wordIs.OriginallyScience fiction writer OfNeal StephensonAnnounced in 1992cyber punknovel"Snow CrashIt was the name of a fictitious virtual space service that appeared in.After that, when various virtual space services actually appeared due to the evolution of technology, they came to be used mainly in English-speaking countries as a generic name for them and the name of the virtual space itself..
Currently, various definitions of the Metaverse have been proposed, but there is no unified interpretation yet.In the Metaverse manual "Metaverse Evolution" (Gijutsu-Hyoronsha, 2022), the seven requirements of "spatiality", "self-identity", "large-scale simultaneous connectivity", "creativity", "economy", "accessibility", and "immersiveness" are set. Defined as a filled online virtual space.
1997/ToUltima online 世界First time inMMORPGAsCommercialHas been successfulOnlineInAvatarUsedActivitiesとuserThe idea of interaction between people is also various after that.MMORPGHas become popular based on.Not only that, social feedback from virtual space to real space began to occur, such as meeting friends who were active in the game centered on enthusiastic users in reality.[Note 1].
It was in the mid-2000s that the Metaverse first attracted attention in the world. A "metaverse-like" virtual world service that took place around 2006PioneerCan be saidsecond LifeWas the trigger..At that time, major US financial institutions and computer makers entered Second Life, which had just exceeded 100 million users, and held promotional activities and presentations using avatars in a virtual world created with 3DCG. Was.iPhoneAt that time, when it wasn't out in the world, there was no way to participate in the virtual world.computerJust the usermouseとKeyboardI was manipulating the avatar while making full use of..At that time, the word Metaverse was not known,MMORPGWas recognized as a service derived from.
2021, a global social network companyFacebookThe term "Metaverse" has resurfaced in the industry as the company has made a full-scale move toward the realization of the Metaverse in response to the forecast of deterioration in business performance... Facebook announced in October that the company name will be changed to "Meta". The companySocial MediaHas grown around, but is the creatorMark ZuckerbergCEOHas announced that it will focus on building virtual spaces under the new company name and will change from an SNS company to a Metaverse company within a few years...As of 2015, Zuckerberg said, "In the future, devices that are always worn will improve communication," and users will use VR headsets to "metaverse."Teleport"And to communicate realistically in the virtual world... Facebook announced the VR world `` Facebook Horizon'' in 2019, and in July 2021 Metaverse `` Next CommunicationplatformIn October, the company name was abolished from the name and renamed to "Horizon Worlds" to become the Metaverse platform... The VR space has been unified under the name Horizon, and VR that has been developed under the Oculus brand until then.headsetな どVR/ARField ofhardwareWill be integrated into the Meta brand from the beginning of 2022..
For it,GoogleからSpin out officialStartup companyNianticUses AR technology to fuse the real world with the digital world and connect people directlyImmersive digital environmentAdvocated a "real world metaverse" that is not a virtual world of.. Founder and CEO of NianticJohn HankeHas released a metaverse that will be tied to VR headsets since August 2021DystopiaCalled "Nightmare"..Popular AR game "Pokemon GOIn November 2021, Niantic, which develops such products, released the development kit "Lightship ARDK (Niantic Lightship AR Developer Kit)" for AR application developers.This is to support the development of AR applications by providing other developers with the platform "Niantic Lightship Platform" that is the basis of the company's AR game operation, and developers will use it to create new projects. Can be produced..This will make it easier for independent developers to create apps that utilize AR by disclosing technology that requires considerable effort and effort to develop on their own, and by increasing the number of developers, `` The aim is to spread the concept of "metaverse in the real world"..The company will also open a $ 2 million Niantic Ventures fund to invest in companies that meet Niantic's vision...Already at launchCoachella Festival, Historic Royal Palaces, a non-profit organization that manages the historic royal palace in EnglandUniversal Pictures,National Professional Golf AssociationPartnered with brands such as.
On the other hand, in the 2010s, the metaverse as a virtual space in a broad senseFinal Fantasy XIVHad already begun to be born.online gameThen, as of 2020, there were multiple virtual worlds, attracting an overwhelming number of users..Minecraft,RobloxGames that can create virtual spaces such asXBOXOwnsMicrosoftMetaverse is becoming the next battleground for major internet companies..epic GamesOnline operated byBattle royal gamesof"Fort KnightIs not a virtual space of the type that uses VR goggles, and is based on games.But online with avatarsconcertThe number of users who enjoy games other than games is increasing year by year, and it was implemented in 2020.Travis ScottAt the virtual concert of, the number of simultaneous connections is 1230 million, which is about the same as the total population of a small nation... By 2021Sony GroupHas invested a cumulative total of at least $ 4 million in Epic Games.Nintendothe game of"Animal Crossing ForestIs also considered to be one of the Metaverses..Cumulative sales have exceeded 3200 million (as of 2021),JTBIs also exploring corporate utilization such as publishing a user production map (JTB Island)..The approach from games to "Metaverse" is an important challenge area for Japanese game companies, and is one of the promoters of Metaverse in Japan.tireHironao Kunimitsu, the founder, has announced that he will focus on the Metaverse business as the representative director of Thirdverse, which handles VR games such as "Sword of Gargantua"..GREEThe group used anime-style avatars provided by its subsidiary "REALITY".SmartphoneDeclared to focus on the Metaverse business centered on virtual live distribution apps for.MetapsKnown as the founderKatsuaki SatoAutomatically generates the world from satellite data to virtual space at Space Data Co., Ltd.AIDeveloped.Announced that it will release 3D models of various regions of the automatically generated earth and will provide it free of charge so that anyone can use it for free... April 2022,KDDIAnd Psychic VR Lab have announced efforts to promote the distribution of AR content tailored to the real space based on 3D data of the city..
In October 2021, research firm Morning Consult targeted 10 adults in the United States FacebookWhen asked if they were interested in Facebook's new project, Metaverse, 68% said they were not interested.For those who are interested in MetaverseMillennials(I'm interested but 46%),Generation Z(44%), people in urban communities (43%), and men (39%), but less than half of all groups..
Whether "Metaverse" will continue to spread, what kind of method will become mainstream, whether spaces created by various companies like the Internet will be interconnected, before the InternetPC communicationIt is not yet clear at this stage (2022) whether it will be a completely different space for each company like this.However, as a technical problem, it is expected that the amount of transmitted and received data will be enormous, and such a well-organized environment is a minority, and since it is not possible to physically wear a VR headset for a long time in the first place, it will become widespread in the distant future. Conceivable.
According to a 2022 survey by the MMD Institute, Metaverse awareness was 43.4% and usage experience was 5.1%...In addition, 60.0% of users answered that they had shopped / charged in the Metaverse.The most interesting Metaverse genres were games (19.9%), followed by music / live (17.8%) and shopping (12.5%).
Gender / age
According to the above survey results of the MMD Research Institute, the majority of users were men in their twenties, the most in their twenties by age group, and about 20% by gender...Also, according to the Social VR Census 2021, males accounted for about 9%..
On the other hand, most of the avatars used are female...About 8% of users use female avatars, and the percentage of male avatars used was 16% for males and 5% for females.In addition, it is generally common to wear a beautiful girl's avatar.Virtual beautiful girl meatCalled (Uncle Babiniku).
Potential realization example
Proposed within the education sector as a way to take into account an interactive environment for learning.
Metaverse can also host virtual reality home tours in the real estate sector.
Metaverse is an extension to existing Internet technology..For Metaverse access points,Augmented reality(AR),Mixed reality,virtual reality(VR),Virtual worldIncludes general purpose computers and smartphones in addition to.
Business and commercial interest in Metaverse-related research and technology in 2014 for VR companiesOculus VRAcquiredFacebookAnnounced plans to build a 3D social space that includes and connects various services.
Metaverse's reliance on VR technology imposes restrictions on its development and large-scale adoption..Limitations due to the balance between cost and design include lack of high quality graphics and lack of mobility.Lightweight wireless headsets lack image quality optimized for bulky wired VR goggles systems..Another issue for large-scale adoption of this technology is cost. A controller was added to the HTC Vive Pro 1 headset in 2021.
In 2021, the Government of South Korea announces the creation of a national Metaverse Alliance aimed at building a unified national VR and AR platform..
Common standards, interfaces, and communication protocols are under development across virtual environments.Collaboration and Working Groups are trying to create standards and protocols to support interoperability between virtual environments, including:
- OpenXR, Application programming interface (API) for interfacing with VR and AR devices,Cronos Group(2019 – Present)
- Virtual World-Standards for the System Virtual Components Working Group (P1828),IEEE(2010 – Present)
- Information Technology-Media Context and Control-Part 4: Virtual World Object Characteristics (ISO / IEC 23005-4: 2011),ISO(2008 – Present)
- Immersive Education Technology Group (IETG), Media Grid (2008 – Present)
- Virtual World Region Agent Protocol (VWRAP),IETF(2009-2011)
- Metaverse Roadmap, Acceleration Studies Foundation (2006-2007)
- Open Source Metaverse Project(2004-2008)
- X3D, Interactive real-time 3D (Web3D) Virtual reality modeling language as an open standard (VRML) Successor. X3D is an approved standard for integrating virtual reality and augmented reality with the web..
Criticism and concern
Buzzword and Buzzword Expert
The word Metaverse is ambiguous in definition, Terminological, speculative, and oftenBuzz wordTo be..It seems that the investment is high, but taking advantage of the situation that something is unclear, "I do not want to miss it" "Chance to make money" About the metaverse that used the impatienceInformation products,Expert,Bad business lawAre appearing one after another, and a sudden expert,Online salonIs appearing in large numbers..About the appearance that companies that list Metaverse as a product are crowded like bamboo shoots after the rainRobloxThe CEO of a related company said, "I remember the dawn of the Internet. Everywhere I looked, it was all about the Internet, and everyone was a self-proclaimed" Internet company. ""Internet bubbleI liken the situation to..In China, Metaverse walks alone as "a future technology that is likely to make money" and plans to make a profit.InfluencerAnd companies are springing up and are out of control.China search engine giantBaiduAt his company's event held in December XNUMX, "Many companies are thinking about making a profit in the Metaverse, and it is hard to tell which one is the real one. Now, only the expected value is rising, and next year I believe the bubble will burst in the second half or next year. ".
Due to the above, we took advantage of the topicality of Metaverse after 2020.Investment fraudIs increasing rapidly.U.S. IT information magazinecnetReportedly, in 2021, the amount of cybercrime damage increased to the worst ever in the United States, and the breakdown of the increase isscamandinvestmentTo be..In the same paper, "Cyber criminalsCryptocurrency,NFTHe introduced the view of an IT security company that he abused high-profile topics such as Metaverse and made up a fictitious project to raise money, and reported on it under the title of "Beware of NFTs and Metaverse."In Japan, it became famous as an investment fraud based on the Metaverse.Exing WorldThere is a scam of funds in the story of investing in a fictitious virtual space on the Metaverse.Investment fraud""MLM""virtualWilderness business methodIt has become a social problem.
Cryptocurrency (cryptocurrency / cryptocurrency)
CryptocurrencyAndDecentralizedIDigital currencyPoint to, CryptocurrencycurrencyCan be used for payment within the MetaverseIt cannot be said that there is no such thingIt's just a separate concept that isn't directly related to the Metaverse.[Note 2]..At the moment[When?]So, even though cryptocurrencies are not used in most of the Metaverse, crypto assets are touted as if they were the core technology of the Metaverse., There is a move to call for investment in crypto assets.Regarding these trends, IT financial companiesMetapsOf the businessman who foundedKatsuaki SatoIs "the market priceSpeculationPlease note that if a new technology is brought out as a solicitation material, those who have legitimately taken responsibility for fraud and flames resulting from it will be liable for some reason.A suspicious person will soon disappear looking for the next story, so only the burnt field will remain afterwards.Now the Metaverse is the target. "He called attention to the move to associate crypto assets with the Metaverse. In December 2021, only crypto-asset companies said,Japan Metaverse AssociationAn organization was set up, but it made me wonder if the word "Metaverse" was used to authorize crypto assets and NFT businesses."Absent party"Hosted by companies that are clearly off the subject"Entering the aim of concession by a foreignerMany criticisms were heard on news sites.
Information privacy in the Metaverse is a concern because the operators of the Metaverse are likely to collect personal information about users through wearable devices and interactions with users...Meta (formerly Facebook) plans to carry out targeted advertising within Metaverse, and there are concerns about the leakage of user privacy..
User dependence on the metaverse is one of the concerns about the metaverse.Internet addiction, Social media, andVideo game addictionIt is,depression,Anxiety,obesityMay have psychological and physical effects over a long period of time..Experts are also concerned that the Metaverse could be used as an "escapism" from reality in a manner similar to existing Internet technology..
Metaverse may magnify the social impact of echo chamber phenomena and filter bubbles..The Metaverse can algorithmically generate a virtual world based on each person's beliefs, and the Metaverse can further distort the user's perception of reality with biased content in order to maintain or increase the centripetal force of the user... AR pioneerIs the metaverseSocial mediaWarned that it could further widen the division of society.
2009/From aroundVirtual worldIs a lawless zoneVirtual worldForLegal systemSome lawyers have argued that..This is because if a criminal experience is rampant in a virtual world that is becoming endlessly real due to technological innovation, those affected by the criminal experience may behave in the same way in reality..
Works dealing with the Metaverse
- "Tron(1982),Tron: Legacy(2010) ... In the world inside the computer where the main character is sent by a substance transfer machine, all other characters are treated as "programs"...Named "Grid" in the sequel "Tron Legacy".
- "Cyberspace" or "Sprawl" series ("New Romancer1984-1989, such as "Memory Shop Johnny") ... Immerse yourself in your consciousnessmatrixCyberspace called.Synesthesia illusion that visually symbolizes the electronic information network (GUI). "CyberspaceThe coined word "Cyber-space" and the Japanese translation "Cyber-space" were used for the first time in this work.
- "ghost in the Shell』Series (1989-) ... Cyberspace spread over the Internet.
- "Snow Crash(1992) ... The virtual space "Metaverse" that became the etymology.
- "Digital monsterSeries (1997) ... Cyberspace called "Digimon World" or "Digital World", or a spherical world like a planet that exists there.
- "matrix] Series (1999-) ...Artificial intelligenceThe virtual reality system "Matrix", which was confined to humankind as a power source by a machine with an ego born from the birth of.
- "Avalon(2001) ... A virtual reality space where you can play the illegal online game "Avalon" that can be used in the real world.It can also create humans who are "non-returnees" without getting out of the game.
- "Sword Art OnlineSeries (2002-) ... Approximately 1 users are the first in the worldVRMMORPGA complete virtual space to play "Sword Art Online".But spontaneouslyLogoutI can't do it, thereDeath gameWill be done.
- "summer Wars(2007) ... A virtual world "OZ" on the Internet where people can gather and set their own character "Avatar" to enjoy life that is no different from the real world.One billion men and women of all ages have accounts and can be easily accessed by phone or the Internet.Avatar's activities in digital space are naturally associated with real-world IDs.
- "Sugar rush(2012),Sugar Rush: Online(2018) ... Internet space where the game characters who are the characters are active.
- "Game wars(Original title: READY PLAYER ONE, 2011), "Ready player 1(2018) ... A virtual space to play the world's largest SNS-type online game "Oasis".. By wearing VR goggles and VR gloves, you can immerse yourself in a virtual world away from reality, participate in games, and interact with others...You can change your avatar to your liking.
- "Belle and Belle Princess(2021) ... A virtual space on the Internet where more than 50 billion people gather around the world and can create their own alter ego called "As" and live a completely different life <U>.. A unique entertainment medium is built in <U>, and famous beings are sometimes transmitted from the VR space to the real world and become a hot topic, but the only thing that is popular is the appearance in "As". , Remains unknown in the real world.
- "Free Guy(2021) ... Online with no rulesAction gamesA virtual space to play "Free City".
- "Cyber coil(2007) ... It's all the rage among childrenWearable computer/Smart glassesIn the AR virtual space layered on the real world using "Cyberglass", the technology that applied itSelf-driving carSociety such as navigation systemInfrastructureIs incorporated as part of..Manipulation of virtual space is a cyber item (projected into real space)computer Ofmonitor,Keyboard, Envelope type電子 メ ー ルInput operation via (etc.)gesture(You can make a call by making a finger phone shape, etc.)Voice commandSuch asMRDo it using technology..In addition, a VR virtual space "the world over there" that is not normally linked to the real world will also appear.
- virtual reality(VR)
- Augmented reality (AR)
- Mixed reality (MR)
- Cross reality(XR)
- virtual reality
- Information privacy
- PlayStation Home
- ^ a b c d e f Atsushi Nakata (September 2021, 10). “What's different from Zuckerberg's "Metaverse", the embarrassing boom of 15 years ago". Nikkei XTECH. Nikkei BP. 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ a b c d e ""Metaverse" that can't be heard anymore "Three reasons" that virtual space services are attracting attention now". ITmedia NEWS. IT media (September 2021, 9). 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ a b "The original Metaverse, "Snow Crash," will be republished by Hayakawa Publishing in January 2022.". ITmedia NEWS. IT media (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ "Metaverse Evolution" Technical Review, 20220319.
- ^ "What is the Metaverse? "Definition of the Metaverse" to be read from science fiction context and virtual reality science”. Real Sound Tech. 20220429Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l Motohiko Tokuriki (September 2021, 9). “Can Japanese companies show their unique presence in the "Metaverse" that the world is paying attention to?". Yahoo!. 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Niantic CEO Hanke, "Metaverse is a dystopia. Let's build a better reality."". ITmedia NEWS. IT media (September 2021, 8). 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ a b "Facebook changes company name to "meta" Focus on virtual space". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2021, 10). 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ a b "Facebook changed its name to "Meta" and made Metaverse its core business". TechCrunch. Boundless (October 2021, 10). 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ "CEO and next CTO showcase Facebook's Metaverse headset prototype". ITmediaITmedia, Inc. (April 2021, 10). 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ "Facebook abolishes company name from Metaverse and launches $ 1000 million fund in "Horizon Worlds"". ITmediaITmedia, Inc. (April 2021, 10). 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ “Facebook changed its name to“ Meta ”. While focusing on the Metaverse concept, the VR brand was changed from Oculus to Meta from the beginning of 2022”. KADOKAWA(July 2021, 10) 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Niantic announces "Lightship", a vision & AR developer kit called "Metaverse in the real world", making AR experience building more accessible". TechCrunch. Boundless (October 2021, 11). 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ a b c "Raised about 344 billion yen to build Niantic's "Metaverse in the real world", with a valuation of 1 billion yen". TechCrunch. Boundless (October 2021, 11). 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ a b Masahiro Sano (July 2021, 11). “Why Niantic provides AR technology externally and resists the flow to the Metaverse". Nikkei XTECH. Nikkei BP. 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ "Virtual advertising that appears in cities KDDI / Emerging is a new service". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2022, 1). 2022/5/20Browse.
- ^ “I'm not interested in Zuckerberg's Metaverse 68%, US poll”. forbesjapan. (November 2021, 11) 2021/11/6Browse.
- ^ a b "Experience using Metaverse (virtual space) is 5.1%, recognition is 43.4%”. MMD Research Institute (May 2022, 5). 2022/6/28Browse.
- ^ a b "[7% of female avatars] Living conditions in the Metaverse revealed by the VR census”. KAI-YOU (February 2021, 11). 2022/6/28Browse.
- ^ Veronica Combs (October 2021, 10). “The metaverse: What is it?" (English). TechRepublic. 2021/11/1Browse.
- ^ Warren, Tom (March 2021, 11). “Microsoft Teams enters the metaverse race with 3D avatars and immersive meetings" (English). The Verge. 2021/11/3Browse.
- ^ "The Metaverse: What It Is, Where to Find it, Who Will Build It, and Fortnite" (English). MatthewBall.vc. 2021/11/3Browse.
- ^ a b Needleman, Sarah E. (October 2021, 10). “The Amazing Things You'll Do in the'Metaverse' and What It Will Take to Get There” (English). Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660 2021/10/25Browse.
- ^ a b c Antin, Doug (May 2020, 5). “The Technology of the Metaverse, It's Not Just VR" (English). The Startup. 2021/10/25Browse.
- ^ a b c “What is the'metaverse'? Facebook says it's the future of the Internet.” (English). The Washington Post(July 2021, 8) 2021/11/1Browse.
- ^ Sharwood, Simon (November 2021, 5). “South Korea creates'metaverse alliance' to build an open national VR platform". . 2021/11/1Browse.
- ^ "Web Archive of IEEE VW Standard Working Group”(October 2014, 6). As of October 8, 2014originalMore archives.2016/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Virtual Worlds --Standard for Systems Virtual Components". IEEE. 2011/10/8Browse.
- ^ "Information technology --Media context and control --Part 4: Virtual world object characteristics (ISO / IEC 23005-4: 2011)". ISO. 2011/10/8Browse.
- ^ "Immersive Education Technology Group (IETG)”. Media Grid. As of September 2011, 9originalMore archives.2011/10/8Browse.
- ^ "Virtual World Region Agent Protocol (VWRAP)". IETF. 2011/10/8Browse.
- ^ "The Metaverse Roadmap”. Acceleration Studies Foundation. 2011/10/8Browse.
- ^ "X3D Specification, ISO / IEC 19775-1: 2004 --Part 1: Architecture and base components". www.web3d.org. 2021/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Cluster Holds "Metaverse Redefining" Conference, Announces Major Updates on November 11st”. MoguraVR (June 2021, 10). 2021/12/18Browse.
- ^ “Three misunderstandings that arose in the buzzword Metaverse.Challenges for tense, medium, and legitimacy ". yahoo! news(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ "The sacred place of the movie" Avatar "is also piggybacked, and the experts who flock to the Metaverse". ITmedia(July 2021, 11) 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ a b "Metaverse expert, how to distinguish between" real "and" fake ": don't be fooled by the" self-proclaimed "people who appear one after another.". yahoo! news(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ “U.S. cybercrime victims in 2021, the worst ever with a cumulative total of $ 35 billion since the beginning of the year--beware of NFTs and Metaverse”. yahoo! news(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ "What is a crypto asset (virtual currency)?". Bank of Japan (September 2021, 12). 2021/12/11Browse.
- ^ a b c "The background of the birth of an organization with a sense of incongruity in the" Japan Metaverse Association "" absent from the parties "". ITmedia(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ “At least at this point, social VR platforms with a lot of users aren't using blockchain or NFTs, yet recent reports say the technology is the foundation of the (now) Metaverse. There have been some questions among social VR users for some time. ". Finance newspaper(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/14Browse.
- ^ Katsuaki Sato [@ ka2aki86] (December 2021, 12). "If new technology is brought out as a solicitation material for market prices and speculation, people who have properly come to the fraud and flame responsibility that arise from it will be liable for some reason. The suspicious person is the next material. I will be gone soon after searching for, so only the burnt field will remain. Now Metaverse is the target. " (Tweet). TwitterThanRetrieved February 2021, 12.
- ^ “The“ Metaverse Association ”will be established in December. Four cryptocurrency-related businesses have been launched, and VR users are skeptical.”. yahoo! news(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/10Browse.
- ^ “Pros and cons of the movement around the“ Metaverse ”I want to cherish the immature culture“ Local Now ””. Yahoo! News(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/14Browse.
- ^ a b Lee, Paul; Braud, Tristan; Zhou, Pengyuan; Wang, Lin; Xu, Dianlei; Lin, Zijun; Kumar, Abhishek; Bermejo, Carlos et al. (2021-10-11). All One Needs to Know about Metaverse: A Complete Survey on Technological Singularity, Virtual Ecosystem, and Research Agenda. arXiv:2110.05352
- ^ a b "EXPLAINER: What the metaverse is and how it will work" (English). AP NEWS (September 2021, 10). 2021/10/25Browse.
- ^ Rajan, Amala; Nassiri, Nasser; Akre, Vishwesh; Ravikumar, Rejitha; Nabeel, Amal; Buti, Maryam; Salah, Fatima (2018-11-01). “Virtual Reality Gaming Addiction”. 2018 Fifth HCT Information Technology Trends (ITT). pp. 358–363. two:10.1109 / CTIT.2018.8649547. ISBN 978-1-5386-7147-4
- ^ Evans, Woody (2011). Information Dynamics in Virtual Worlds. Chandos
- ^ Newton, Casey (July 2021, 7). “Mark Zuckerberg is betting Facebook's future on the metaverse" (English). The Verge. 2021/10/25Browse.
- ^ a b Shou, Darren. “I Want My Daughter to Live in a Better Metaverse” (English). Wired. ISSN 1059-1028 2021/11/1Browse.
- ^ Peck, Andrew (2020). “A Problem of Amplification: Folklore and Fake News in the Age of Social Media”. Journal of American Folklore 133 (529): 329–351. two:10.5406 / jamerfolk.133.529.0329. ISSN 1535-1882.
- ^ Canales, Katie (November 2021, 11). “Mark Zuckerberg's metaverse could fracture the world as we know it — letting people'reality block' things they disagree with and making polarization even worse" (English). Business Insider. 2021/11/20Browse.
- ^ Tran, Rony (November 2021, 11). “AR Pioneer Warns That Metaverse Could Make “Reality Disappear”". Futurism. 2021/11/8Browse.
- ^ "Avatar's Legal Responsibility-Nikkei Science September 2009-Nikkei Science”(Japanese). www.nikkei-science.com (September 2009, 7). 2021/12/6Browse.
- ^ LABO editorial department, TABI. “"Murder in VR" may upset your life.". TABI LABO. 2021/12/6Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Facebook changed the company name to "Meta".Zuckerberg "10 billion people in virtual space" reality". Daily SPA!. Fusosha (September 2021, 11). 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ "Completely "The Matrix".AI that automatically generates a "world" in virtual space from satellite data has been created". GizmodoMedia Gene Co., Ltd. (June 2021, 6). 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ a b "We invite 4 pioneers of Metaverse to hold a free online event!Thorough dissection of the latest Metaverse circumstances!What is the future beyond the fusion of reality and virtual?”. PR TIMES (November 2021, 11). 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ "Special Feature ■ 13th Tournament Special Session Real and Virtual Contact in the Anime "Denno Coil" -Exploring the Future Realization of Mixed Reality"Journal of the Virtual Reality Society of Japan, Vol. 13, No. 4,"Japan Virtual Reality Society, November 2008, pp. 12-6,2021/12/7Browse.}
- second Life(August 2003,Linden Lab）
- (April 2004, IMVU, inc.)
- Roblox(2006, Roblox Corporation)
- MILU(August 2008,Grateful Days）
- (August 2008,Google）
- Blue Mars(August 2009,Avatar Reality）
- VRChat(2014, VRChat Inc.)
- Fort Knight(2017,epic Games）
- NeosVR(2018, Solirax)
- Fujitsu Habitat(1990 Fujitsu)
- (GlobeWarp, 1996)-End of service in January 2003.
- Machiko(August 1997,NTT Data) --End of demonstration experiment in February 1998, start of operation in March of the same year, end of service in October 2.
- (2007,SBI Robo) --The service did not start as a "reexamination".
- (July 2007, Microvision)
- (July 2007, Splume Corporation)
- (August 2007,Hatena) --Service ended in February 2010.
- Internet adventure(August 2008,Sega)-End of service in July 2009.
- (August 2008,Daletto) --End of service.
- meet-me(April 2008, Cocoa Co., Ltd.) --Service ended in January 4.
- GAZOO METAPOLIS(April 2008, Toyota Motor Corporation) --Integrated with meet-me in March 4.
- Nikotto Town(August 2008,Smile Lab Co., Ltd.)-A virtual life community like a picture book.
- ai sp @ ce(September 2008, Dwango Co., Ltd.) --Service ended in June 9.
- PlayStation Home(August 2008,Sony Computer Entertainment) --Service ended in February 2015.
- (July 2009, Hobby Stock Co., Ltd.) --Service ended in February 7.
- cluster (June 2017, cluster Co., Ltd.) --Virtual SNS.
- Virtual Cast(April 2018, Virtual Cast Co., Ltd.) --Virtual SNS.
- ambr(April 2019, ambr Co., Ltd.) --Virtual SNS.
- DOOR(November 2020, NTT) --VR Spatial Platform
- Dabel(March 2021, Dokidoki Co., Ltd.) --Voice Metaverse.
- Wapping Guild(September 2021, Wappin Guild Co., Ltd.) --A project to reproduce the economic concept of a guild in cyberspace.
- Hollow Earth (October 2021,Cover Corporation) - Sandbox game
External link annotation
- ^ "NTT data communication" Machiko "started. SET compliance aims to start this fall "," Monthly Card Wave "(June 1997 issue), Seamedia (currently:Infucurion Consulting),NDLJP:2871746/17 two:10.11501/2871746 “Decantatore 31” (Presenze grafiche). --Browsed at the National Diet Library Digital Collection.
- ^ Katsutoshi Takagi (October 2021, 10). “[Economy #word] #Metaverse Another world Future forecast". SankeiBiz. Sankei Digital. 2022/6/4Browse.
- ^ "TODAY'S NON-STOP NEWS vol.9". ASCII.jp. Kadokawa ASCII Research Institute (September 1998, 3). 2022/6/4Browse.
- ^ "<Notice of termination of "Machiko" service>”. As of May 2004, 12originalMore archives.2022/6/4Browse.