Something like a wooden station building [Wooden station building collection] 054
If you write the contents roughly
From Komenotsu station, you will pass by the sea again, and in the section to Fukuro station, the sea will spread out in the train window, but you will soon disappear.
* Taken in April 2021 Happy New Year. Thank you for your interest in the railway channel in 4 ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
JR Central StationStationmaster-Station staffPlacement station (Directly operated station)Management station3 stations located in Tsu city (Issa Station-Ako Station-Takachaya Station) Is managed.A stationmaster is also placed at the Kintetsu station,Takadamotoyama Station - Taoyuan StationManaging between.Prepaid CardCan only be used on Kintetsu.
Guinness World RecordsThere was a movement to register as "z (tsu)" as the shortest station name in the world from 1994 to 1995, but it was pointed out that "z" is not pronounced as "tsu" in one letter, so it was postponed. rice field..However, after 2014, it reignited as "Project Z" and prepared for the 2016 registration application..
JR TokaiKisei Main Line, KintetsuNagoya Line, Ise RailwayIse LineIt is a connecting station with three lines.This station is the end point of the Ise line, and this stationStation numberAs12Is given.The station number of the Nagoya Line is "E39Is given.
Stopped trains, etc.
- JR Central / Ise Railway
- All trains stop.
- Limited expressNankiAnd rapid "Mie」は全列車が、当駅を介して紀勢本線Owase方面と伊勢線の間でMutual direct operationIt is carried out.
- Only Ise Railway trains are available for trains departing from and arriving at this station.
- Sightseeing limited express "Shimakaze"All regular passenger trains stop except.
- It is said to be a connecting station between the Meihan Limited Express and trains departing from and arriving at Matsusaka..
- For trains starting and ending at this station, the Kintetsu Nagoya Station to the Otsu Limited Express, which ends at this station at night, and the first train at this station in the early morning.Ise Nakagawa行き普通が各1本設定されている.. Until the 2016 timetable change, the first train from this stationOsaka Uehonmachi行き乙特急が設定されていたが、現在は松阪駅始発に振り替えられている。 2021年ダイヤ変更までは当駅発Matsusaka行き急行が設定されていた。
JR Central / Ise Railway
- 1891/(Meiji24 years)May 11 : Kansai RailwayAs a station on the Tsu branch line, Kameyama-opens at the time of all Tsuma.
- 1893/(26th year of Meiji)May 12: Tsu of Sangu Railway --Oka (currently Taki) --With the opening of the Miyagawa area, we entered this station..
- 1907/(40th year of Meiji)May 10 : Railway National LawKansai Railway and Sangu Railway are nationalized.
- 1909/(42th year of Meiji)May 10: Established track name.The former Kansai Railway Tsu branch line and the former Sangu Railway will become the Sangu Line, and this station will also belong to it..
- 1937/(Showa12 years): Station building renovation.
- 1959/(34)May 7: Revised line name.Sangu Line Kameyama including this station-Taki is incorporated into the Kisei Main Line.
- 1970/(45)May 12: Midori no Madoguchi (currently JR ticket office) set up.
- 1980/(55)May 8: Abolished the handling of car cargo.
- 1986/(61)May 3 : BaggageAbolished the handling of.
- 2014/(26)May 7 : Station buildingChum opens a new business.
- 1932/(7)May 4: Sangu Kyuko Electric Railway Tsu Line (currently Kintetsu Nagoya Line) Tsushimmachi-Tsuma opens.
- 1938/(13)May 6: Tsu of Sangu Kyuko Electric Railway Tsu Line-Opened between Edo Bridge.
- 1941/(16)May 3 : Osaka Electric OrbitMerged with Sangu Kyuko Electric Railway and renamed Kansai Kyuko Railway..The line name has been revised and it will belong to the Nagoya line..
- 1944/(19)May 6: Kansai Express RailwayNankai RailwayMerged with Kintetsu Railway.
- 1992/(4)May 3: Completion of improvement work. From April 4st, the station where the stationmaster is located will be changed from Tsushimmachi Station to this station..
- 2003/(15)May 3 : Meiko Limited ExpressWill be added to the station.
- 2007/(19) April 4:PiTaPastart to use.
- 2012/(24)May 3 : Meihanko Limited ExpressWill be added to all train stations.
Station buildings are on both east and west sidesoverpassIt is tied with.The east side is managed by JR, and there is a ground ticket gate on Platforms 1 and 2, and a building ticket gate on the 2nd floor of the station building "chum".The ticket gate at the top of the bridge on the west side is managed by Kintetsu.Under the control of each ticket gateAutomatic ticket gateIs installed, and the specifications are different between the two.JR All Line Ticket OfficeIs installed only on the east side, and Kintetsu limited express tickets and commuter passes are installed on both the east and west sides.On the west side, the Kintetsu section is entrusted with the sale of some JR and Ise Railway tickets.When transferring between companies, it is necessary to exit the ticket gate and buy a new ticket.Ise Railway will be given a payment ticket when getting off for payment in the car.
The surplus land due to the abolition of the freight siding on the JNR side was transferred to Kintetsu and used to expand the platform of the Kintetsu line.The effective length of Kintetsu's home is an 8-car train component.
|JR / Ise Railway platform|
|1||■Ise Railway Ise Line||Going up||Nagoya-Yokkaichiaspect||ordinary|
|2||■JR Kisei Main Line||Going down||Matsusaka-Ise Cityaspect|
|3||Going up||Kameyama・ For Nagoya||Including direct Ise Railway line|
|4||Going up||For Kameyama / Nagoya||Retreat train|
|Going down||For Matsusaka and Ise City|
|5||E Nagoya Line||Going down||Osaka Namba-Kashikojimaaspect|
|6||Going up||Kintetsu Nagoyaaspect|
Line 1 is used by the Ise Railway Line, Lines 2-4 are used by the JR Line, and Lines 5 and 6 are used by the Kintetsu Line.However, the limited express Nanki / Rapid Mie on the Ise Railway Line (bound for Nagoya) uses Line 3 due to direct operation. Line 2 is a single platform, and line 1 is in the part where line 2 is cut out, but this is the oldJapan National RailwayIt was made by remodeling the siding for freight cars used in the (JNR) era. Lines 3 and 4 and lines 5 and 6 are island-style.In JR, line 2 is the down main line, line 3 is the up main line, and line 4 is the up line 1.
According to the "Mie Prefecture Statistics", the daily averageBoarding personnelIs as follows.. The number of passengers on the JR Central / Ise Railway includes the number of passengers such as "Nanki" and "Mie" who only pass by trains that directly connect JR Central and Ise Railway (formally, boarding / alighting at the border station because the companies are different). It is considered to have been done).Kintetsu's boarding personnel include transfer personnel from JR. Conventional line in the JR Central jurisdictionTOICAThe number of passengers is the largest outside the area.
|年度||JR Tokai||Kinki Nippon|
The table below shows the changes in the usage status of Tsu Station (Kintetsu).
Kintetsu boarding and alighting personnel
The results of a recent survey of daily boarding and alighting personnel at this station are as follows..
- November 2018, 11: 13 people
- November 2015, 11: 10 people
- November 2012, 11: 13 people
- November 2010, 11: 9 people
- November 2008, 11: 18 people
- November 2005, 11: 8 people
- The unit of transportation record (passenger personnel) is person / year.
- In the table, the highest value is shown in red, the lowest value after the year in which the highest value was recorded is shown in blue, and the lowest value before the year in which the highest value was recorded is shown in green.
|Usage status by year (Kintetsu Station)|
|Degree||Transportation results for this station (passengers): people / year||Results of boarding / alighting personnel survey|
People / day
|Commuter pass||Commuting to school||Out of term||total||Survey date||Investigation result|
|1989 (first year of Heisei)||4,496,490||←←←←||2,381,631||6,878,121||May 11||30,217|
Around the station
This station is located in the Hashiuchi district, which is the downtown area of Tsu City.Marunouchi,DaimonLocated in the Hashikita district northwest of), 2 from Tsu Station to Tsu Castle kmis seperated..The west exit is "Behind the stationHits..In the western hillsMie Prefectural Museum of Art,Mie Prefectural Museum,Mie Prefectural Cultural CenterBehind the west exitTakato TodoWas in the gardenKairaku ParkRefrain from.Ust TsuParking LotIn the vicinity, it was abolished in 1961Kintetsu Ise Line OfHeta StationExisted.
- West exit
- Mie Prefectural Office
- Tsukairaku Park-Lent free of charge from the former Japanese National RailwaysD51 typeUnit 499steam locomotive Static preservationHas been done.
- Mie Gokoku Shrine
- Mie Prefectural Museum of Art
- Hundred five banks Tsu Station West Exit Branch
- Toyoko Inn Tsu Station West Exit
- Tokufu High School Tsu support classroom
- Mie Prefectural Road 109 Tsu Stop West Line
- East exit
- JA Mie Building
- AEON Tsu Shopping Center(Former Tsu Sati)
- Mie Education and Culture Hall
- Tsu Tax Office
- Tsu Police Station Tsu Station Police Box
- Tsu City Tachibashi Kita Junior High School
- Tsu City Nanritsu Makoto Elementary School
- Tsu station square post office
- Hundred five banks Tsu station square branch
- XNUMX banks Tsu station square branch
- Tsu Shinkin Bank Tsu station square branch
- Sanco Inn Tsu station square
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 19 Tsu Station Line
- Tsu station square (east exit) platform
- Platform 1- Police school, Saorina, Hiraki, Izumigaoka housing complex, Katada housing complex, Anagura (via Tonofune housing complex), Midorigaoka housing complex, market, Tachiai,Tsushinmachi Station, Mie Kaikan
- Platform 2 --Yonezu,AEON MALL Tsunan, Karasu Park, Tempaku, Airport Access Port (Tsunagi Town）
- Platform 3-Sakakibarashako, Aeon Tsu,Kyoto StationHachijoguchi, Tokyo Coach (Ikebukuro-Omiya）
- Platform 4- Senri Station,Shiratsuka Station, Himoto, Toyogaoka (Toyosato Neopolis), Science City,Takada High School, Mie Hospital, Ishinden, Sanko, University Hospital
- Tsu Station West Exit Platform
- Platform 1-Comprehensive Cultural Center, Yumegaoka housing complex, West housing complex circulation,Tsu Nishi High School, Tsunishi High Town
- Platform 2 --Tshimmachi Station
Works that appear
- "Railway investigator Escape trick from Ise Railway's irreversible single-track train ”(Sawaguchi YasukoStarring,TV Asahi seriesApril 2011, 4) --Photographed at this station as a real station
- Tokai Passenger Railway (JR Tokai)
- Kisei Main Line
- Limited expressNanki”Stop station
- Kinki Nippon Railway
- E Nagoya Line
- Ise Railway
- Ise Line
- Limited express "Nanki" stop
- ^ a b c d e f g Sone Satoru(Supervised) Written by Asahi Shimbun Publications Partwork Encyclopedia (edited) ed.Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, August 2010, 1, pp. 10-18.
- ^ a b c d Sone Satoru（監修） 著、朝日新聞出版分冊百科編集部（編集） 編 『週刊 歴史でめぐる鉄道全路線 大手私鉄』 2号 近畿日本鉄道 1巻Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, August 2010, 8, pp. 22-18.
- ^ "HAND BOOK 2010", Kinki Nippon Railway General Planning Department, September 2010
- ^ "Railway area ｜ TOICA ｜ JR Central". toica.jr-central.co.jp. 2019/2/5Browse.
- ^ "Kintetsu Railway | Kintetsu IC Card Comprehensive Guidebook 2017". www.kintetsu.co.jp. 2019/2/5Browse.
- ^ What is the secret plan to become the shortest station name in Japan "Tsu" and "the shortest station name in the world" (1/3) --Vehicle News, viewed December 2016, 12, February 12, 2017.
- ^ What is the secret plan to become the shortest station name in Japan "Tsu" and "the shortest station name in the world" (2/3) --Vehicle News, viewed December 2016, 12, February 12, 2017.
- ^ "Station numbering will be carried out on all lines-In addition, we will expand multilingual support for information signs and broadcasting-". KINTETSU NEWS RELEASE. Kintetsu Railway Co., Ltd. Secretary and Public Relations Department (July 2015, 8). As of August 19, 2015originalMore archives.2015/10/23Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Kintetsu Timetable March 2018, 3 Timetable Change Issue, p.17 --p.150 ・ p.157 --p.162 ・ p.184 --p.308 ・ p.315 --p.320
- ^ 伊勢中川から名張行き急行を経て名張から大阪上本町行き快速急行
- ^ Kintetsu Timetable March 2014, 9 Timetable Change Issue, p.21 --p.146 ・ p.153 --p.158 ・ p.180 --p.304 ・ p.311 --p.316
- ^ (PDF) --Kintetsu Railway News Release, February 2016, 1, viewed February 20, 2016
- ^ 松阪から急行名張行きを経て名張から大阪上本町行き快速急行
- ^ "Tetsutsu Ichimitsu Tama Opening Ceremony". Ise Shimbun: p. 1. (September 1891, 11)
- ^ a b c "Partially completed Tsuminshu Station, first part of the Japanese National Railways opened". Traffic newspaper (Transportation Cooperation Association): p. 5. (March 1973, 2)
- ^ Traffic Yearbook 46 Edition
- ^ a b Sone Satoru（監修） 著、朝日新聞出版分冊百科編集部（編集） 編 『週刊 歴史でめぐる鉄道全路線 公営鉄道・私鉄』 26号 長良川鉄道・明知鉄道・樽見鉄道・三岐鉄道・伊勢鉄道巻Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, August 2011, 9, pp. 18-27.
- ^ "Tsu Station Building" Cham "Tomorrow Open Interior and Exterior Renewal, 300 People for Preview". Ise Shimbun (Ise Shimbun). (July 2014, 7)
- ^ 近畿日本鉄道株式会社 『近畿日本鉄道 100年のあゆみ』近畿日本鉄道、2010年12月、190頁。National bibliographic number:21906373.
- ^ Kintetsu Railway "Kintetsu Railway 100 Years History" 2010, p.156
- ^ Kintetsu Public Relations Paper "Fureai no Mado Oshirase Hiroba Kintetsu" May 1992 issue (No. 5)
- ^ 近畿日本鉄道株式会社 『近畿日本鉄道 100年のあゆみ』近畿日本鉄道、2010年12月、708頁。National bibliographic number:21906373.
- ^ "From April 19, 4, IC cards can be used on Kintetsu main routes." (pdf) (Press Release), Kintetsu Railway, (January 2007, 1) 2016/3/17Browse.
- ^ "Kintetsu timetable revision, Meihan" non-stop "disappearance"Railroad Com. (January 2012, 1) 2020/5/13Browse.
- ^ "Tsu station departure timetable”. Ise Railway. 2020/11/19Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Station timetable-Tsu station”. Central Japan Railway Company. 2020/11/19Browse.
- ^ a b "Station information | Tsu”. Kintetsu Railway. 2020/11/19Browse.
- ^ Mie Prefecture Statistics - Mie Prefecture
- ^ Number of passengers getting on and off by station Nagoya Line -Kinki Nippon Railway
- ^ a b Nishimura 2018, p. 175.
- Yuka Kanagi "Mie Aruaru"TO Books, October 2014, 10, 31p. ISBN 978-4-86472-300-8
- Yukio Nishimura "Prefectural capital story-47 The modern life of the city center space" Yuhikaku, March 2018, 3, p.15.ISBN +978-4-641-16516-8.
- Mie Prefectural Status Improvement Committee ed. "Mie's Commandments 48 Commandments for Enjoying Mie"Earth star entertainment, October 2015, 1, 25p. ISBN 978-4-8030-0657-5