Hokkaido Railway Technology Museum that conveys the history of Hokkaido railways to the present
If you write the contents roughly
The second floor is divided into four areas, where steam locomotives, tourist trains towed by SL, Seikan Ferry, and the history of the Naeho Factory are exhibited.
The Hokkaido Railway Technology Museum conveys the history and culture of Hokkaido Railway Technology to posterity, and at the same time, plays the role of a railway factory that is closely linked to the region. → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The definition of the same "tourist train" depends on the person who defines it.
Major travel agencyJTBJTB Research Institute, a think tank of Japan, defines a sightseeing train as "a train whose purpose is to ride, such as elaborating the interior and exterior and allowing you to travel while enjoying the taste.".. On the other hand,Nara Prefectural UniversityProfessor Katsuhiro Shinno (Transport Economics / Transportation Policy / Tourist Destination Transportation)Japan Private Railway AssociationIn his contribution to the public relations magazine, "trains used by tourists (whether or not the purpose is a railroad)" is broadly defined as a tourist train, from tourists to sightseeing of the vehicle itself. It states that the definition itself has changed. Also,Hokkai Gakuen UniversityTomoya Fujita (Traffic Economics, Regional Economics, Tourism Economics), who is a lecturer, said, "(XNUMX) Main users are tourists, (XNUMX) Tourism resources are included, and (XNUMX) Interiors.・ The exterior design is characteristic, and (XNUMX) a train that has a unique nickname and is operated by a dedicated vehicle is defined as a (broadly defined) sightseeing train..
In addition, as a vehicle with a special interior and exteriorJoyful TrainHowever, according to the aforementioned Shinno, this is "Group travelPart of the serviceIn that respect, it is different from a sightseeing train...However, the sightseeing trainGroup trainBecause it is sometimes operated as a joyful train and the distinction between the two is ambiguous, railway hobby magazines may confuse the two..
As described above, the definition of "sightseeing train" as a term is a little complicated, so in this section, all the ones that the business operator uses "sightseeing train" or similar names are described.
The first time I used the current meaning of "sightseeing train"1990/ToJR EastAppeared in "Nostalgic view trainIs..The train is almost different from the previous "Joyful Train"Gonō senIt was operated only in.Since the train was well received,Resort ShirakamiIt was taken over as2000 eraWhen you enter, you can see "On other JR East routes.Twinkle""Glitter MichinokuIn addition to the follow-up examples, similar trains have begun to operate in JR Hokkaido and JR West.
2010 eraIn order to increase the number of passengers and promote tourist spots along the railway lines, such trains were born one after another on local private railways.Also, in JR, "Izu Crail"Or"Iyo Nada MonogatariAll carsGreen carSeveral trains have appeared, and there are cases of new directions to enjoy luxury.
Sightseeing trains of JR companies
JRAll passenger companies in Japan operate trains called "sightseeing trains".Of these, four companies other than JR Hokkaido and JR Tokai have systematically guided passengers, such as by setting up a portal site for train lists.In addition, JR East and JR Kyushu have their own categorization while using the name "tourist train" as a supplement.
Hokkaido Passenger Railway (JR Hokkaido)
- The name tourist train is often used, but a list of trains and rolling stock has not been published as of 2020.However, in past announcements, the vehicle used for sightseeing trains was "Limited express railcar type""General railcar typeIt was written by classifying it into three types, "Other"..
- For limited express railcar typeJoyful TrainCan also be classified as "North rainbow express, "Multipurpose limited express vehicle"Hamanasu organization""Lavender formationHowever, Kiha 40's "Kiha XNUMX", which is also operated on regular trains for general diesel railcar typesBlessings of Hokkaido""Mt. Shimizumei"Kiha 54 type"Drift Ice Story" "Hanasaki LineWrapping vehicle ""Lupin III"Wrapping vehicle", but othersNorokkoAnd SL trains are classified.
East Japan Railway (JR East)
- In JR East, "TRAIN SUITE Shikishima"" And the train group excluding group vehiclesA fun trainIt is called.However, this is virtually synonymous with "sightseeing train" even at JR East Group companies...Initially, the vehicle that corresponds to this was "landing business type".Joyful TrainI used to use the name.
- The "fun trains" currently in operation are as follows.The name of the headline is based on the portal site, but please note that train nicknames and vehicle nicknames are mixed.
1997/Instead of "Nostalgic View Train"Gonō senSightseeing trains operated by. There are 3 formations, "Aoike", "Fagus crenata", and "Kumagera".HB-E300 series railcar(Aoike / Beech) orKiha Type 48 Diesel CarIt is operated by a 4-car train of (Kumagera).
SL Banetsu story
1999/からBanetsu West LineSightseeing trains operated by. It was renamed from "SL Banetsu Monogatari" in 2008.C57 type steam locomotive 12 series passenger carIt is operated in the form of towing a 7-car train, and it is the only fun train as of 2021.Green carAre connected.
2010/A sightseeing train that has been operating in the Aomori area on behalf of "Kirakira Michinoku" since (22). There are two 300-car trains of HB-E2 series diesel trains, and as of 2Ominato LineIt is operated at "Resort Asunaro Shimokita".
Resort view oldness
POKÉMON with YOU Train
2014/からKamaishi LineSightseeing trains operated by.C58 type steam locomotive Kiha 141 series diesel trainIt is operated in cooperation with the 4-car train, and a higher reserved seat fee than usual is applied.
Koshino Shu * Kura
2014/Sightseeing trains operating in the Niigata area.There are general reserved seats and seats dedicated to travel products, each of which is sold separately.It is a 40-car train of Kiha 48 type and Kiha 3 type diesel train, and there are 3 systems of "Koshino Shu * Kura", "Yuzawa Shu * Kura" and "Yanagito Shu * Kura".
2015/からIiyama LineSightseeing trains operated by.Although it is a two-car train of Kiha 110 type diesel train, it maintains equipment such as hanging straps and priority seats for common operation with regular regular trains.
From 2015Banetsu West LineandTohoku Main LineSightseeing trains operated by.The nickname of the vehicle is "Fruitia".It is treated as a group-only train and will not be released to the general public.719 seriesIt is a two-car train and is treated as a dining car.
HIGH RAIL 1375
2017/からKoumi LineSightseeing trains operated by.It is a two-car train of Kiha 103 type and Kiha 112 type diesel train, and is operated as "HIGH RAIL" during the day and "HIGH RAIL starry sky" at night.A higher reserved seat fee than usual will be applied.
2018/からSunlightSightseeing trains operated by.There is no particular train name because it is set to replace some operations of regular regular trains.205 seriesThe 4-car train has undergone modifications such as semi-cross seating. He is scheduled to retire in 2022.
SL Gunma Minakami
2018/からJoetsu LineSightseeing trains operated by.The train itself1989/It was operated as "SL Minakami" from, but it was renamed to the current name in 2018 and was incorporated into a fun train.C61 type steam locomotiveorD51 type steam locomotive Old passenger carOr it will be operated by towing a 12-series passenger car.
SL Gunma Yokokawa
From 2018Shin-Etsu Main LineSightseeing trains operated by.The train itself1999/It was operated as "SL Usui" from, but it was renamed to the current name in 2018 and was incorporated into a fun train.The down train is operated by the tow of C61 type or D51 type like "SL Gunma Minakami", but the up train isEF64 type electric locomotiveorDE10 type diesel locomotiveThe train names of "EL Gunma Yokokawa" and "DL Gunma Yokokawa" are used respectively.
BOSO BICYCLE BASE
Tokai Passenger Railway (JR Tokai)
- Unexplored stationThe term "sightseeing train" is used uniformly for special trains whose main purpose is to board trains, such as tours.JR Tokai does not have special vehicles for sightseeing, so all373 seriesDriven by general vehicles such as.
West Japan Railway (JR West)
- JR WestJR outing netThe following trains are described as "sightseeing trains" in.
Japan National Railway(JNR) era1979/からYamaguchi LineSightseeing trains operated by.C57 type steam locomotiveOrD51 type steam locomotiveIt is operated by the tow of.The passenger car was initially 12 series, but from 2017 it was newly built exclusively for this train.35 seriesA 5-car train is used.
1998/からKisetsu LineSightseeing trains operated by.DE10 type diesel locomotiveOrDE15 type diesel locomotiveWill be operated by towing two 12-series passenger cars.One of the two passenger cars has an open structure.
It has been announced that the service is scheduled to end in 2023 due to the aging of the vehicle..
Bell Montagne E-mail
2015/からHimi Line-Johana LineSightseeing trains operated by.It is a one-car single-line operation of Kiha 40 series diesel railcar.Depending on the day, flights to Johana Station and flights to Himi Station are separated.
La Mar de Boa
2016/からOkayama stationSightseeing trains that operate around the coast of the Seto Inland Sea.213 seriesIt is a two-car train, and all cars are reserved seats for green cars.Four systems are set for each destination, and some bicycles can be loaded and used.
Story of ○○
2019/からKinosaki Onsen StationSightseeing trains that operate mainly in.One of Kiha 40 series railcars.It is operated by a regular regular train, and the service section varies from day to day.Part of the interior of the car has been remodeled into a counter seat facing the window.
Shikoku Railway Company (JR Shikoku)
- Own websiteThe following trains are described as "sightseeing trains" in.
2000/Sightseeing trains operating from all over Shikoku. It is a general term for four systems such as "Dosan Line Anpanman Train" and "Yosan Line Anpanman Train", and there are various operating sections, train types, and vehicles used.
Kaiyodo Hobby Train
2011/からYodo LineSightseeing trains operated by.Along with the "Shimantorokko" and "Railway Hobby Train" described later, "Yodo Line 3 BrothersIs called.Kiha Type 32 Diesel CarIt is a modified version of the train and is operated by regular regular trains. Since 1, it has been using the nickname of "Kappa Yoyo", which has been updated with wrapping.
Iyo Nada Monogatari
2014/からYosan lineSightseeing trains operated by.Along with "Shikoku Mannaka Millennium Story" and "Dawn Story of the Shikoku Tosa Era" described later, "Story trainIs called.All cars are reserved seats for green cars.The vehicle was initially a two-car train of the Kilo 47 type diesel railcar,2022/As the second generation from AprilKilo 185 series / Kilo 186 series railcars3-car train is used.
Railway hobby train
2014/A sightseeing train operated by the Yodo Line.Operated on regular regular trains, it is one of the "Yodo Line 3 Brothers".One of the Kiha 32 diesel railcars,Series 0 ShinkansenThe parts and decorations that imitate the 0 series are given.
Shikoku Mannaka Millennium Story
Ai Yoshinogawa Dolly
The story of the dawn of the Tokushi Shikuni era
2020/A sightseeing train operated from the Dosan Line. One of the "Monogatari trains".It is a 185-car train of Kiha 2 series, and all cars have reserved seats for green cars.
Kyushu Railway Company (JR Kyushu)
- Own websiteThe following trains are described as "sightseeing trains [D & S trains]".
Yufuin no Mori
Isaburo and Shinpei
2001/からHisatsu LineD & S trains operating at.It is a 47-car train consisting of the Kiha 140 type diesel train and the Kiha 3 type diesel train, but it may also be operated in a 2-car train.Although it is a limited express train, some sections are regular trains.
2009/からNichinan LineD & S trains operating at.DiscontinuedTakachiho RailwayUsing the diesel railcar transferred fromKiha 125 typeThe two-car train has the nicknames "Umisachi" and "Yamasachi", respectively.
Ibusuki Tamate Box
From 2011Ibusuki Makurazaki LineD & S trains operating at.It is a 47-car train with Kiha 140 and Kiha 3 diesel railcars, but it may also be operated with a 2-car train.
Let's go by train A
From 2011Triangle lineD & S trains operating at.185-car train with Kiha 2 series railcars.
D & S trains that have been operating in various parts of Kyushu since 2015.It moves while tasting the course meal in the car, and the vehicle is a two-car train with Kiroshi 47 type diesel train.Unlike other trains, it is treated as a group-only train and is not released to the general public.
A D & S train that has been operating on the Hisatsu Line since 2017.It is a two-car train consisting of the Kiha 47 type diesel railcar, and is nicknamed "Kawasemi" and "Yamasemi" respectively.
36 Plus 3
2020/D & S trains operating from all over Kyushu.It takes a day to travel with meals, and most are private room seats.The vehicle is787 seriesIt is a 6-car train, and all cars are reserved seats for green cars.
Two-star 4047 (before the start of operation)
Since 2022Nagasaki Main Line-Omura LineD & S train scheduled to start operation at.Mainly on Saturdays and holidays, it is scheduled to operate from Takeo Onsen to Nagasaki (via the Nagasaki Main Line) in the morning and from Nagasaki to Takeo Onsen (via the Omura Line) in the afternoon. "Hayato no Kaze" and "Isaburo / Shinpei" (spare car) Kiha 40 type and Kiha 47 type 3 cars will be remodeled.
Sightseeing trains of other operators
List by region.There are cases of names for vehicles and cases of names for trains, but no particular distinction is made here.It also includes those with names similar to tourist trains.
In addition, although some local tourism bureaus and news sites independently call them "tourist trains," only those called by the business operator are listed here.
Donan Isaribi Railway
- As a "regional information transmission train"Kiha 40 typeRemodeled "Nagarare, And operates on the sightseeing train "Nagare Kaikyo" in addition to regular trains.
Akita Inland Transit Railway
- AN-8900 typeRemodeled "Lol EMIAnd operates as an express train on a specific day.
- 2021/ToAN-2000 typeRemodeled "Akita JomonIs newly introduced, and it is operated in combination with "lol EMI".
- As a "sightseeing train"4000 seriesRemodeled "Seibu Traveling Restaurant 52 Seats Bliss”, And operates two round trips, day and night, mainly on Saturdays and holidays..
- As a sightseeing train115 seriesRemodeled "RokumonIs owned and operates by the rapid train of the same name mainly on Saturdays and holidays..
- Also, for liner vehiclesSR1 seriesSpecial Rapid Train "Karuizawa ResortIs called a "sightseeing toll rapid train".
Echigo Tokimeki Railway
- Resort trainAsET122 type 1000 seriesAnd "Echigo Tokimeki Resort Yukitsuki HanaAs2016/We are driving mainly on Saturdays and holidays..It is set as a travel product sponsored by Echigo Tokimeki Railway, and advance reservations by phone are required when boarding.
- In addition, Kuha 455 typeWe have 3 express trains such as, and operate mainly on Saturdays and holidays as "sightseeing express"..
Toyama regional railway
- The following 3 trains are called "sightseeing trains".
Ainokaze Toyama Railway
- As a sightseeing train413 seriesRemodeled "XNUMX thousand shaku story”, And operates mainly on Saturdays and holidays.
- For tourist trainsNT300 typeOwns, mainly on Saturdays and holidaysNoto Satoyama SatoumiOperates as..On days when tourist trains are not in operation, they will be connected to regular trains.
Kinki Nippon Railway
- As a sightseeing trainNagara 300 seriesandNagara 500 seriesRemodeled "WhileWe own 3 cars and operate about 150 days a year..
- As a sightseeing trainHaimo 330-700 typeRemodeled "NeogawaAnd operates on a regular train of the same name.
Kyoto Tango Railway
- As a sightseeing trainKTR700 typeRemodeled"Tango Akamatsu"Tango Aomatsu"Tango Kuromatsu'To own.Except for Aomatsu, reservation-based sightseeing trains are used, and Aomatsu is operated by regular regular trains..
- "Sightseeing limited express" remodeled 6300 series "Kyoto train, A modified 7000 series "Kyo and Rein MasarakuIs operating.
Nankai Electric Railway
- As a sightseeing trainTakano Lineで2200 seriesRemodeled "sky',Thick lineで7100 seriesRemodeled "Congratulations'Is operating.
- As a sightseeing trainWT3000 typeRemodeled "Showa"Yazu"Young cherry blossomIs owned and operated by regular regular trains.
Okayama Electric Track
- 9200 typeManufactured as a special specification for the 3rd formation ofChuggington”With a license agreement with the sightseeing train“Okaden ChagintonOperates as.
Tosa Kuroshio Railway
West Japan Railway
- 3000 typeI have two sightseeing trains that have been remodeled.Long time ago8000 typeI was using2017/I replaced the vehicle.
- 6050 typeRemodeled "Travel train to taste the area THE RAIL KITCHEN CHIKUGOAnd operates on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Heisei Chikuho Railway
- As a sightseeing train400 typeRemodeled "Kotokoto trainWe own two cars and operate on Saturdays and holidays..
Hisatsu Orange Railway
- As a sightseeing trainHSOR-100 typeOwns a remodeled "dining car" and "on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays"Orange dining roomOperates as.
Past tourist trains
East Japan Railway Company (past)
- The following tourist trains have existed in the past.
Central Japan Railway Company (past)
- 2010/From the sightseeing type vehicle "Train 117Was owned.mainlyIida LineIt was operated on the "Breeze Train 117" of2013/Retired to.
West Japan Railway Company (past)
- The following tourist trains have existed in the past.However, except for "Kinokuni Seaside", all operations have been terminated due to conversion to other sightseeing trains.
Kyushu Railway Company (past)
- The following sightseeing trains have existed in the past. "Hayato no Kaze" is the end of operation due to conversion to another sightseeing train.
- The following tourist trains have existed in the past.The former has been discontinued due to aging vehicles and the latter has decreased the number of passengers, and there are currently no tourist trains on the Kumagawa Railway.
- ^ "Tourist train". Tourism Glossary. JTB Research Institute. 2021/8/13Browse.
- ^ a b c Katsuhiro Shinno "Future Studies of Railways Keynote Report 55 Old, Present, and Future of Sightseeing Trains"Public Relations Magazine" Mintetsu "" Volume 71,Japan Private Railway Association, Pages 4-7.
- ^ Tomoya Fujita, "Economic Study of Sightseeing Trains-Toward Maintenance and Promotion of Local Railways and Regional Revitalization-" Osaka Public University Joint Press, 2021, p. 53.
- ^ In one example, "Railway fanIn the July 1994 issue of the special feature "Joyful Trains' Famous Scenes," some of the tourist trains in this article also appear.
- ^ Railroad pictorial book Volume 129 XNUMX pages, Ikaros Publishing
- ^ Initiatives for new sightseeing trains from 2019 2019/2/14
- ^ 10 sightseeing trains in eastern Japan.The best train trip you want to experience at least once View Plaza
- ^ About production plan (overview) of "high grade vehicle" and "special vehicle" East Japan Railway Company, June 2004, 6
- ^ "About the end of service of" SL Ginga "" (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (April 2021, 11) 2021/11/19Browse.
- ^ About cancellation of operation of conventional line sightseeing trains, etc.
- ^ "About the future operation plan of the trolley train" Okuizumo Orochi "" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (October 2021, 6), originalArchived as of October 2021, 6. 2021/6/3Browse.
- ^ "Announcement of new sightseeing train "Futatsuboshi 4047" Operated in line with West Kyushu Shinkansen "Hayato no Kaze" retired”(Japanese). Vehicle news. 2022/2/7Browse.
- ^ The new sightseeing train "Laugh EMI" has started operation! Akita Nairiku Transit Railway, February 2020, 2
- ^ Announcement of the debut of the new sightseeing vehicle "Akita Jomon"! Akita Nairiku Transit Railway, February 2021, 1
- ^ Seibu Traveling Restaurant 52 Seats Bliss Seibu Railway
- ^ Rokumon Shinano Railway
- ^ About the start of operation of toll rapid trains by the new model "SR1 series" Shinano Railway, May 2020, 5
- ^ The train does not have any special sightseeing facilities, but you can use the "plan with light meals" for an additional fee.
- ^ Echigo Tokimeki Railway uses the name "resort train" as a higher concept than tourist trains.
- ^ "Yuzuki Hana | Echigo Tokimeki Railway Co., Ltd.". 2022/1/9Browse.
- ^ "Sightseeing express". 2022/1/10Browse.
- ^ Tourist train Toyama regional railway
- ^ XNUMX thousand shaku story Ainokaze Toyama Railway
- ^ Noto Satoyama Satoumi Noto Railway
- ^ Sightseeing limited express Shimakaze Kinki Nippon Railway
- ^ Blue Symphony Kinki Nippon Railway
- ^ Sightseeing Limited Express Ayoyoshi Kinki Nippon Railway
- ^ Sightseeing train "while" special site Nagara Railway
- ^ Sightseeing train / vehicle introduction Tarumi Railway
- ^ Tango Akamatsu WILLER TRAINS
- ^ The new sightseeing limited express "Kyoto Rein Masaraku" debuts! Hankyu Corporation
- ^ Nankai Electric Railway Takano Line Sky Nankai Electric Railway
- ^ Kada fish line sightseeing train "Medetai Densha" Nankai Electric Railway
- ^ [Official] Wakasa Railway Sightseeing Train "Showa" "Hachito" Wakasa Railway
- ^ world's first!"Chuggington Train" is now available on trams! -Wilson / Blue Star becomes a tourist train- Okayama Electric Track
- ^ Enjoy the Pacific Ocean!Open deck type sightseeing train Shintaro / Yataro Tosa Kuroshio Railway
- ^ Dazaifu Sightseeing Train "Traveler-Tabito-" West Japan Railway
- ^ Dazaifu Sightseeing Train "Water Capital -Suito-" West Japan Railway
- ^ THE RAIL KITCHEN CHIKUGO West Japan Railway
- ^ Kotokoto train Heisei Chikuho Railway
- ^ Orange dining room Hisatsu Orange Railway
- ^ "Thank you so much !! for the limited express" Hayato no Kaze "-Limited time service and special events will be held until March 2022-" (PDF) (Press Release), Kyushu Railway Company, (March 2021, 11) 2021/12/1Browse.
Hokkaido Railway Company Naebo Plant
Naebo Factory(Naebo Workshop)HokkaidoSapporoHigashi WardKita 5 JohigashiIt's on 13th StreetHokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido) vehicle factory.The symbol written on the railroad vehicle is "NH","Naebo".On the factory premisesJapan Freight Railway(JR Freight)Naebo WorkshopIs also attached.
In this item,Japan Freight Railway Naeho Vehicle Station(JR Freight Naeho Vehicle Station) ・Naeho Vehicle Station Wanishi dispatch(JR Freight Naeho Vehicle Station Wanishi dispatch) ・Hokkaido Railway Technology MuseumIs also described.
OldJapan National RailwaySince the (JNR) era, we have been manufacturing, remodeling, maintaining, and dismantling various rolling stock.There were only two factories in Hokkaido that could manufacture vehicles, the Naeho Factory and the Kushiro Factory.also,cast ironBrake shoe-NameplateSuch ascastingThe special cast iron brake shoes (brake shoes), which have a particularly high coefficient of friction, can be stopped at a braking distance of within 130 m from the maximum speed of 600 km / h during winter snowfall and rail freezing., Sufficient braking ability cannot be obtained without using this..In addition, it is our factory that the casting workplace still exists at the JR rolling stock factory.East Japan Railway(JR East)Nagano General Rolling Stock CenterOnly.
Enrolled in JR HokkaidoLocomotive(vapor-diesel-Electrical) All cars,Electric trainAll cars, more than 7% diesel railcars (Railcar).note that,Hakodate Transport OfficeThe trains and electric locomotives located inNon-electrifiedThere is a section and it is self-helpForwardingBecause it is impossible, it will be towed by a diesel locomotive and sent to our factory.
Once a year (October every year), the inside of the factory is open to the public (1 is due to a series of accidents and vehicle troubles, and maintenance is strengthened.Hokkaido Iburi Eastern EarthquakeIn 2020 due to the influence ofNew coronavirus infectionCanceled due to the influence of).However, it was released on September 2010th in 9 and September 11th in 2012.
1980 eraから1990 eraTowards the beginning, "Alpha continental express""Niseko ExpressI was in charge of remodeling and manufacturing a series of resort trains running in Hokkaido.Among them, "Furano ExpressIs1987/ OfBlue ribbon awardWas awarded.
In 1991721 seriesIs received from the vehicle manufacturer as a semi-finished product as practical training (training) teaching materials such as assembly ahead of the implementation of general inspection, and is completed at our factory.In addition, in 1996Series 283 diesel carPrototype intermediate car (Kiha 283-2001 later renumbered to Kiha 282-2001) was produced.2006/From 2007 to XNUMXSeries 261 diesel carWith the structureTrolleyTheKawasaki Heavy IndustriesAfter purchasing from, the interior is decorated and completed..
In a strange case, when selling surplus freight cars and passenger cars during the JNR era, the case included maintenance as a store including the interior.Or, it was directly managed by the company at that timeBus businessUsed inBonnet busWe also carry out restoration and maintenance of.
On the premises of the Naeho FactoryJapan Freight Railway(JR Freight) There is also a Naeho Vehicle Station, mainly JR Freight.Hokkaido branchWe perform general inspections of locomotives located in the jurisdiction.For this reason,Sapporo Freight Terminal --Forwarding locomotives to and from the factory between Naeho Vehicle Stations,Hakodate honsenNaebo- HoromuiIn betweenTrial operationHas also been done.
Our office mainly directly manages the maintenance of the car body and bogie, and outsources the maintenance of the electrical components and engine removed at the time of inspection to the manufacturer (DF200 type diesel locomotiveEtc.) or outsourced to the JR Hokkaido Naeho Factory.In addition, there is also a contract from the JR Hokkaido Naeho Factory side for locomotive-related work.
2014 Year of 8 MonthWashibetsu engine districtWith the abolition of Wanishi, the Wanishi dispatch was integrated into the Naeho Vehicle Station.
Naeho Vehicle Station Wanishi dispatch
Naeho Vehicle Station Wanishi dispatch(Naebo Sharyojo / Wanishi Hasshutsu) is a JR freight vehicle factory located in Muroran City, Hokkaido.OldWashibetsu engine ward Rinsai dispatch.
0 Nakamachi, Muroran City, Hokkaido (Muroran Line Higashi Muroran- WanishiAdjacent to each other)
- 1912/(Taisho 12st year) December-Iwamizawa Factory Established as Muroran dispatch.
- 1915/(Taisho 4) January- Naebo FactoryRenamed to Rinsai dispatch.
- 1923/(Taisho 12) August-Moved to the current location.
- 1936/(Showa 11) September --- Naeho Factory Wanishi freight car becomes a workplace.
- 1949/(Showa 24) February --Naeho Machinery Department passenger freight car (Wanishi) Became a workplace.
- 1959/(34) February --Naeho Factory Passenger freight car (Wanishi) Became a workplace.
- March-Becomes a Wanishi vehicle station.
- 4 month - Privatization of the national railway divisionAs a result, JR Freight Hokkaido Branch Wansai Vehicle Station will be established.
- 1998/(10) October-Transferred the police box inspection of freight cars from the main ward of the Washibetsu engine ward.
- 1999/(Heisei 11) April --Washibetsu engine ward Rinsai dispatch.
- 2014/(26) September --- Naeho Vehicle Station Wanishi dispatch.
As of 2021 year 3 month.
- Three cars (3-501) belong to it.
Hokkaido Railway Technology Museum
Hokkaido Railway Technology Museum (English name:Hokkaido Railway Technology Museum) Is a railway exhibition museum located in the JR Hokkaido Naeho Factory... "Sapporo / Furusato Culture XNUMX Selections",Hokkaido HeritageIt has been selected as one of the "Factory / Memorial Halls in the Naebo area of Sapporo".
Commemoration of visitstamp
Kiha 82 86 Forehead
Alpha continental expressFrontal region (Kiha 59 1)
C62Main driving wheel
On displayC62 3, You can also visit inside
D51 237 front
- 1909/(Meiji42) December- Railway InstituteOpened as Sapporo Factory, Sapporo Administration Bureau.
- 1914/(Taisho3 years) --Started repairing steam locomotives.B6 type (2120 type).
- 1915/(Taisho 4) --Renamed to Naeho Factory.
- 1933/(Showa8 years) July --Started repair work for internal combustion engine.
- 1938/(Showa 13)- D51 237Was completed.
- 1942/(Showa 17) --Renamed to Naeho Machinery Department.
- 1950/(25) --Renamed to Naeho Factory.
- September-Passenger railroad car steel construction work.Ohafu 9 type No. 60 completed.
- 1955/(30) June-Started repairing diesel locomotives.
- 1961/(Showa 36)- Jet engine OfJetBlow off the snowSnow shovelEven though I made a prototype, it was not put into practical use.
- 1963/(Showa 38) April --Started installation work of ATS-S.
- 1973/(Showa 48) June --Started repair of limited express diesel railcars (Kiha 80 series diesel train).
- 1975/(50) January --- With the participation of D1 51, the repair of the steam locomotive was completed.
- 1977/(52) February --Shinkansen cold and snow resistance test started.
- 1979/(54) December --The three-dimensional storage was completed.
- 1985/(Showa 60) June- C35 type containerInaugurated. "Alpha continental express"Remodeling completed.
- March-New Ferrograph Analyzer.
- November-Thanks to the achievement of "technological development of railway vehicles closely related to the region"Hokkaido ShimbunReceived the Cultural Award (Industrial Economy Award).
- December-Cogeneration system operation (12kW x 500). "Furano Express"Remodeling completed (next year,Railroad Friends Association"Blue ribbon awardAwarded).
- April 4-Became the Hokkaido Passenger Railway Naeho Factory (partly the Japan Freight Railway Naeho Vehicle Station).
- October - "Tomamu Sahoro ExpressCompletion of remodeling (winning the XNUMXst North Life Design Competition Award).
- 1989/(HeiseiFirst year)
- 1990/(2) April --Bonnet Bus "Frontier"Repair and maintenance is completed.
- 1992/(4) September-"North rainbow expressInaugurated.
- February --Remodeled Kiha 2 series railcars to 183km / h.
- 11 month - 781 seriesDoor expansion work is completed.
- 1994/(6) April-New 4t high frequency furnace (enhanced production of alloy cast iron brake shoes).
- 1995/(7) June- Kiha Type 143 Diesel CarStarted cooling work.
- 2 month - Kiha 283 series diesel train(Kiha 283-2001) Completed.
- April --Kiha 4 series diesel railcar Kilo 183 type is remodeled to Kiloha 182 type.
- December --Remodeled the driver's cab to the Kiha 12 type.
- 3 month - Kaikyo Line50 series passenger car (Oha 50) for karaoke train, "HamanasuA part of the 14 series passenger car for "" is changed to a two-stage carpet car, "HokutoseiThe open B sleeper of the 24 series passenger car for "" was remodeled into the B compartment.
- September-Part of the 9 series passenger car for "Hokutosei" was remodeled into a duet private room in all rooms.
- December --Remodeled Kiha 12 diesel railcar into a tatami room "relaxation".
- 9 month - C11 207Restore.
- October-Remodeled barbecue car.
- 2001/(13) November --ISO11 certification acquired.
- 2002/(14) June-Access car "Panorama Mini" completed.
- 2003/(15) June --Remodeled 6 series "Doraemon Submarine Train". "Furano/Biei Norokko"Remodeling an additional car.
- 2004/(16)- Dual mode vehicledevelopment of.
- December --Started operation of on-site power generation system.
- 2005/(17) February --Obtained ISO2 certification.
- 2008/(20) --Dual Mode Vehicle Good Design Award Special Award.
- 2009/(21) January-Developed a bio-toilet system for railway vehicles.
- 2010/(22) October-Hokkaido Railway Technology MuseumSemi-railway memorialSpecified.
- 2011/(23) November --Remodeled Kiha 11 diesel railcar into a one-man operation.
- 2016/(28) June- Tobu RailwayConducted a general inspection of C11 207 scheduled to be rented to.
- ^ "Railway journal』Volume 332 (June 1994 issue) p.6" HEAT 18 hot sprint "
- ^ "Railway Journal" Vol. 332 (June 1994) p.6 "Lineup of 44 series limited express railcars"
- ^ In addition, as a similar case at another JR company,JR EastAkita Comprehensive Vehicle Center (← Tsuchizaki Factory)で701 seriesEtc.JR West JapanGoto Factoryで221 seriesと207 seriesThe outfit isJR TokaiHamamatsu Factoryで100 series Shinkansen trainIs being dressed.
- ^ Rail magazineVol. 14 (March 1985) p.3 "From the era of mere" freight car sales "to the sale of custom-made shops !?"
- ^ "Railway Journal" Vol. 287 (September 1990 issue) p.9 "Bus Corner"
- ^ "The last flight of Noboribetsu / Washibetsu in XNUMX, to be consolidated in Goryokaku, the maintenance base of JR Freight.". Hokkaido Shimbun (Hokkaido Shimbun). (May 2014, 8)
- ^ "2021 Freight Timetable" Published by Railway Freight Association
- ^ Hokkaido Railway Technology Museum / Hokkaido Cultural Resources DB(Archive version)
- ^ Hokkaido Railway Technology Museum Business Introduction