This is the Kagoshima Main Line, the aorta of the west of Kyushu [Wooden Station Building Collection] 050
If you write the contents roughly
I have already traveled south from the eastern aorta on the Nippou Line from Kokura Station to Kagoshima Station.
* Taken in April 2021 The top image is JR Kyushu "4 Plus 2020 ..." which debuted in October 2 (Reiwa 10). → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nippo Main Line
Nippo Main Line(Nippou Honsen) isFukuokaKitakyushuKokurakita Ward OfKokura StationからOita Station,Nobeoka Station,Miyazaki StationandMiyakonojo StationViaKagoshimaKagoshima OfKagoshima StationTie upKyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)Railway line(Main line).
From Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka PrefectureOitaNakatsu-Oita City-Saiki City,MiyazakiNobeoka-Miyazaki CityVia major cities in Eastern Kyushu such asKyusyuIt is a line that runs through the eastern part and connects to Kagoshima City, Kagoshima Prefecture.Fukuoka City-Kitakyushu metropolitan areaThere are many limited express trains that connect the area along the railway line.Most of the routesNational Route 10You can see the road from the train window (however, between Oita and Saiki)National Route 197-National Route 217But between Miyazaki and MiyakonojoNational Route 269Runs parallel to the line, and Route 10 goes through the inland area away from the line).
Kokura Station- Kozaki Stationwhile,Sadohara Station - Tano StationBetween andKokubun Station --Between Kagoshima Station[Annotation 1] TheICBoarding card"SUGOCAIs included in the usage area.However, it cannot be used across the areas between Kokura Station-Kozaki Station, Satohara Station-Tano Station, Kokubu Station-Kagoshima Station..
This is a line compatible with the real-time train location information system for the general public (all lines between Kokura Station and Kagoshima Chuo Station).Real-time train location information can be used within the smartphone app "JR Kyushu App".
- Jurisdiction/route distance (Operating kilo):
- Gauge: 1067mm
- Number of stations: 111
- Double line section: between Kokura Station-Tateishi Station, Nakayamaga Station-Kuchitsuki Station, Hiji Station-Oita Station
- Electrified section: All lines (AC 20,000V / 60Hz)
- Overhead line configuration:Simple catenary method, The suspension wire is a galvanized steel stranded wire (nominal cross-sectional area: 135 mm² north of Oita, 90 mm² south of Oita, outer diameter: 15 mm, 12 mm, tension: 2t, 1t), trolley overhead wire, grooved copper wire (GT) (nominal) Cross-sectional area: 110 mm², outer diameter: 12.34 mm, tension 1 t)
- Closure method: Automatic closure type
- Security device:ATS-SK,ATS-DK(As of the end of February 2022, Kokura Station-Saiki Station, Nobeoka Station-Tano Station are available.）
- maximum speed:
- 130 km / h (between Kokura Station and Oita Station)）
- 110 km / h (between Oita Station-Saiki Station, Nobeoka Station-Miyazaki Station)
- 100 km / h (between Hayato Station and Kagoshima Station)
- 90 km / h (between Kokubu Station and Hayato Station)
- 85 km / h (between Saiki Station and Nobeoka Station, between Miyazaki Station and Kokubu Station)
- Operation command center: Hakata General Command Center, Oita Command Center, Minami Miyazaki Command Center
The jurisdiction section of each branch office is as follows.
- JR KyushuHeadquarters Railway Business Division: Between Kokura Station and Yoshitomi Station
- JR KyushuOita branch: Between Nakatsu Station and Sotaro Station
- JR KyushuMiyazaki branch office: Ichitana Station-between Isoichi Station
- JR KyushuKagoshima branch office: Takarabe Station-between Kagoshima Station
The boundary between the head office and the Oita branch is between the Yamakunigawa Bridge (straddling the prefectural border) and the signal inside the Nakatsu station, and the boundary between the Oita branch and the Miyazaki branch is between the Nobeoka entrance and the prefectural border of the XNUMXth Sotaro Tunnel.
Passenger fare / ticket related
- Passenger fare system
- Except for the metropolitan suburbs section described belowMain lineFare
- Suburban section(Passenger business rulesby)
- ICBoarding cardCorresponding section
Between Kokura Station and Nakatsu Station
Between Kokura Station and Jono StationKitakyushuThe area between Jono Station and Yukuhashi Station is a residential area near Kitakyushu City, and you can see a large-scale industrial area near Kanda Station.South of Gyobashi Station, the number of residential areas decreases, and the countryside expands except for the urban areas around Shindembaru Station, Tsuiki Station, Shiida Station, and Unoshima Station.Also, between Buzen Matsue Station and Unoshima Station from the train windowSuo NadaとBuzen Power StationOverlooking the surrounding industrial park.Between Yoshitomi Station and Nakatsu StationYamakuni RiverCrossed and entered Nakatsu City, Oita Prefecture,Nakatsu StationArrive at.
Between Nakatsu Station and Saiki Station
After passing through the city of Nakatsu, the number of residential areas decreases, and the landscape becomes vast.Along this lineNakatsu PlainIs one of the best breadbaskets in Oita prefecture.After passing Usa stationKunishigashimaAt the baseTateishi PassIs approaching.
The section between Usa Station and Tateishi Station crosses the Tateishi Pass, along the mountainous area, at the Tateishi Pass.Tateishi tunnelPass through.South of Hiji StationNational Route 10AlongBeppu BayEntering Oita City.Between Beppu Station and Oita Station, one is the sea (Beppu Bay) and the other is the mountain (Beppu Bay).Takasaki Mountain) Run inside.After leaving Oita stationOita RiverAfter crossing, to the north side for a whileNippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Oita WorksOverlooking the industrial area where such things are lined up.It runs relatively in the city to Kozaki station, but runs in the mountains south of Kozaki station, and there are many tunnels.Between Usuki Station and Tsukumi Station, you can get a glimpse of the cement factories that are the industry of Tsukumi City.Partially along the coast (Bungo Channel) Also runs.Hishiro StationとAzamui StationBetweenBungo FutigauraCan be seen.
Between Saiki Station and Nobeoka Station
Most of this section passes through the mountains, and the city areaSaiki StationAround andNobeoka StationOnly around.All stations along the wayMujin-ekiSo, there are few stations where the station building remains.Limited express also this section lasts about 1 hourTrain exchangeForDriving stopOther than non-stop.In addition, the number of regular trains is extremely small compared to other sections because it passes through the prefectural border.In addition, almost all of this section is parallel to Route 10.
Between Nobeoka Station and Kagoshima Station
NobeokaとHyuga CityFrom the vicinity of Mimitsu StationMiyazaki Plainto go into.From the gap in the forest, run along the coast with few curves to Takanabe StationHinata NadaCan be seen and hidden.From near Tano StationCrocodile mountainsFrom the vicinity of Yamanokuchi StationMiyakonojo BasinCross.From near Takarabe StationMt. KirishimaBeyond the mountain hem,Silas PlateauSew down the middle of the steep slope ofKokubun plainとAira PlainCross.From Shigetomi StationKagoshima BayAlongSakurajimaArrive at Kagoshima station while hoping for.The train gets on the Kagoshima Main LineKagoshima Chuo StationHead to.
|年度||Average passing personnel (person/day)||Passenger transportation revenue|
(Million yen / year)
|All sections||Ogura-Nakatsu||Nakatsu-Oita||Oita-Saiki||Saiki-Nobeoka||Nobeoka-Minami Miyazaki||Minami Miyazaki-Miyakonojo||Miyakonojo-Kokubu||Kokubu-Kagoshima|
|2017||9,697 [*** 1]||29,266||14,726||6,948 [*** 2]||793||6,028||3,624||1,478||11,329||21,291|
The congestion rate in 2018 is 46% for rapid trains and 97% for normal trains...The rapid transport personnel of 353 is almost the same as the total number of seats (811 seats) of 4 cars of 813 series and 3 cars of 348 series, and the difference in congestion rate is remarkable compared to normal.
Currently, the operation system is generally divided at Oita Station / Miyazaki Station or Minami Miyazaki Station, but once Kokura Station-Hakata Station / Mojiko Station / Kokura Station that runs through the entire section between Kagoshima Station- Nishi Kagoshima StationThe train between them was also set.Directly to HonshuLimited express,ExpressWas also in operation, but due to the timetable revision on March 2009, 3, between Tokyo Station and Oita StationExpress train with sleeping berths"FujiWas abolished at the end.Oita City, Miyazaki City and Fukuoka City, which are the major cities along the railway lineKyushu Expressway-Oita Expressway-Miyazaki ExpresswayBecause the distance is significantly shorter than the railroads via the Kagoshima Main Line and Nippou Main Line, competition with private cars and highway buses running on these highways is fierce.in particularFukuoka-MiyazakiandShin-Yatsushiro-MiyazakiIs a subsidiaryJR Kyushu BusWe are entering the highway bus at, The number of railway passengers in this section has decreased significantly.Parallel to the Nippou LineHigashikyushu ExpresswayIs a provisional two-lane expressway, but since the entire line has been opened from Kitakyushu City to Miyazaki City, there are places where it competes with highway buses.Beppu / Oita-Nobeoka / Miyazaki, Nobeoka-Miyazaki highway bus service, JR Kyushu Bus has also entered.
Limited express trains departing from and arriving at Hakata Station as day trainsSonicIs the limited express between Kokura Station and Saiki Station on this line, and some of them depart and arrive at Kokura Station and Saiki Station based on departures and arrivals at Oita Station.Nichirin, Limited express departing from and arriving at Hakata StationNichirin Sea GaiaIs operated between Kokura Station and Minami Miyazaki Station.Some "Nichirin" and "Nichirin Seagaia"Miyazaki Airport StationDirectly to. From March 2017, 3, on some limited express trainsOne-man drivingHas started.
As a night train completed in Kyushu Island, until the timetable revision on March 2011, 3, "Dream NichirinWas driven between Hakata Station-Minami Miyazaki Station and Miyazaki Airport Station.
Beppu Station-between Oita StationHisadai Main Line-Hohi Main LineIn addition to running a direct limited express, the limited express "Nichirin" that complements the Miyazaki prefecture section between Nobeoka Station and Minami Miyazaki StationHyuga, And the limited express between Miyazaki Station and Kagoshima StationKirishimaIs also being driven. "Kirishima" was released in March 2004Kyushu ShinkansenDue to the timetable revision accompanying the partial opening, the number of trains departing from and arriving at Kirishima Jingu Station and Kokubu Station has increased.touristTransportation and in the Kagoshima areaHome linerIt also played a role as. In the timetable revision accompanying the opening of all Kyushu Shinkansen lines in March 2011, the number of "Kirishima" departing from and arriving at Kirishima Jingu Station and Kokubu Station was reduced, and the operating section of some trains was extended to Miyazaki Station. "Kirishima" was increased.As a result, it has also taken on the role of a Shinkansen access limited express from western Miyazaki Prefecture.
In addition, the limited express "Kirishima", "Nichirin", and "Sonic" are all green cars that follow the route.36 Plus 3Has been in operation since October 2020, 10.
The daytime limited express trains that run on the Nippou Line are as follows.Some trains departing from and arriving at stations on the way are omitted.
- Sonic: (Hakata Station-Directly connected to Kagoshima Main Line)-Kokura Station-(Part) Nakatsu Station-Oita Station-(Part) Saiki Station
- Nichirin[Annotation 2]: (Part) Kokura Station-Oita Station-(Part) Saiki Station-Minami Miyazaki Station-((Part) Miyazaki Airport Station)
- Nichirin Sea Gaia: (Hakata Station-Kagoshima Main Line Direct)-Kokura Station-Minami Miyazaki Station-(Miyazaki Airport Station)
- Yufu / Yufuin Forest: Beppu Station-Oita Station-(Directly to Kyudai Main Line-Hakata Station)
- Kyushu crossing limited express: Beppu Station-Oita Station- (Directly connected to Hohi Main Line-Kumamoto Station)
- Play!: Beppu Station-Oita Station- (Directly connected to Hohi Main Line-Kumamoto Station)
- Hyuga: Nobeoka Station --Minami Miyazaki Station-- (Miyazaki Airport Station)
- Kirishima: Miyazaki Station-Kagoshima Station-(Kagoshima Chuo Station)
- Umiyuki Yamayuki: Miyazaki Station --Minami Miyazaki Station --(Directly connected to Nichinan Line --Nango Station)
- 36 Plus 3: (Kagoshima Chuo Station) → Miyazaki Station, (Miyazaki Airport Station) → Miyazaki Station → Beppu Station, Oita Station → (Mojiko Station → Hakata Station)
For a summary of the vehicles used in ordinary and fast trains in each section, see "Vehicles used" section.#Normal / fast trainSee.Unless otherwise specified, the number of trains operated in each section is for ordinary and high-speed trains, and the vehicle type is for trains unless otherwise specified.
It is a one-man train fare collection method, but between Kokura Station-Saeki Station / Kokubu Station-Kagoshima Station, all doors open at all stations Station collection method (urban one-man),Kamioka Station - Kirishima Jingu StationDuring the period, when the train is stopped outside business hours at unmanned stations and manned stations, only the door of the vehicle in front opens (the middle door does not open and the passenger gets off before getting on the back), and the numbered ticket is issued and the fare is collected in the car. Is.However,Sotaro StationAbout getting off before getting on.2006/(18)May 3Until then, the current urban one-man section was also an in-car collection type, but the next18 daysIt became the current operation mode from the timetable revision of.
Between Kokura Station and Nakatsu Station
Between Kokura Station and Usa Station, in addition to trains departing from and arriving at Mojiko Station and Kokura Station,HonshuAcrossSanyo Main LineShimonoseki StationThere is also a direct train to.2005/Until March 9Shin-Yamaguchi StationThere was also a direct train to.Between Moji Station and Shimonoseki StationAlternating current-DC OfDead sectionBecause there is, all trains that go directly to Shimonoseki Station are for both AC and DC.415 seriesDriven by train.During the daytime, there is a train that goes back to Shindembaru Station or Yukuhashi Station between the trains that go back to Nakatsu Station. ..In this sectionYanagigaura StationToNight berthTherefore, trains departing from and arriving at Yanagigaura are set from night to midnight and early in the morning.Some trains depart and arrive at Usa Station.
In this section, one train goes up in the morning and a fast train from Yanagigaura to Mojiko runs.Yanagigaura Station-between Nakatsu Station and Jono Station-between Mojiko Station stops at each station. Before the timetable revision on March 1, 2018, there were 3 rapid trains going down in the evening (17 for Nakatsu and 3 for Nakatsu).UsaTo) I was driving.During the JNR era, rapid trains were operated at different stations than they are today.
2009/May 3From the timetable revision of, mainly departing from and arriving at Mojiko Station and Kokura StationDiamondDue to the change to, the number of trains that go directly to Shimonoseki Station is limited to morning and evening.Also, during the daytime, the operation of 415 series decreased.813 seriesDriving with 3 trains has increased. From October 2009, 10, one-man operation has started on the 1 series trains used during the day.[Annotation 3]..The vehicle used is during the morning and evening rush hoursMinami Fukuoka vehicle ward・ Some trains operate in 415-811 car trains by Series 813 of Oita Vehicle Center and Series 6 and 8 of Minami Fukuoka Vehicle District, and are operated every 10-20 minutes between Kokura Station and Nakatsu Station.During the daytime, 813-car trains of 3 series and 415-car trains of 4 series are used, and one train runs every 10-20 minutes between Kokura Station and Yukuhashi Station, and 1-20 minutes between Yukuhashi Station and Nakatsu Station. One train is operated.There is also one train per hour between Kokura Station and Shindembaru Station.
In addition, between Kokura Station and Jono StationHitahikoyama LineTrain also runs.
Between Nakatsu Station and Saiki Station
Centered around Oita StationAnother metropolitan areaMainly operates the section.In the suburbs of Oita City (between Hiji Station / Kamegawa Station-Oita Station-Ozai Station / Kozaki Station), one train runs every 10-45 minutes.The section beyond that (Kitsuki Station / Oga Station-Hiji Station) and Nakatsu Station-Usa Station will be operated about once an hour.However, between Hiji Station and Kitsuki Station, after 1 o'clock, next to 1 o'clock, between Nakatsu Station and Usa Station, after 1 o'clock from Nakatsu, then 10:12, and from Usa, after 12 o'clock. At 14:11, there is an interval of about 13 hours.Between Kozaki Station and Usuki Station, there is one train per hour in the morning, but there is one train every 2-1 minutes from the afternoon to the last train. Before the timetable revision on March 1, 30, regular trains from Mojiko, Ogura, and Shimonoseki were operated once an hour from Yanagigaura Station and Usa Station, but from this revision, Nakatsu Station-Yanagigaura Station With the start of round-trip one-man operation between the trains, the operation system of ordinary trains was divided at Nakatsu Station in principle.Therefore, between Nakatsu Station-Yanagigaura Station and Usa Station during the daytime815 seriesMainly one-man operation by the two-car train, the direct trains to Mojiko and Ogura are in the form of rapid and ordinary trains in the morning and evening hours, and trains from Oita in that time zone are available. Some trains return at Yanagigaura Station instead of Nakatsu Station.For direct trains to Kokura / MojikoMinami Fukuoka vehicle wardBelonging811 series-813 seriesAnd South Fukuoka vehicle wardOita Vehicle CenterBelonging415 seriesAre operated in 4-8 car formations respectively.For that reason, one round trip (from Oita to Kokura, from Shimonoseki to Oita) is set for the direct trains to Oita and Kokura to send in the 415 series.
The number of trains between Usa Station-Kitsuki Station and Usuki Station-Saiki Station is small, and there are times when it is open for more than 2 hours during the day.This section is operated by Oita Vehicle Center Series 415 and 815.Stations where automatic ticket vending machines are not installed during one-man operation (currentlyNishiyashiki StationHowever, all the doors on the platform side will open, and the ticket and fare will be given to the station staff or put in the fare box.In addition, one-man operation will start between Saiki Station and Nobeoka Station on October 2009, 10, and two round trips of the regular train between Oita Station and Saiki Station will be made due to the delivery of the Kiha 1 series used in this section.Kiha 220 typeAlthough it was changed to single-line operation with diesel railcars, the operation with Kiha 2018 type was terminated due to the timetable revision on March 3, 17.
Until March 2008, 8Hohi Main Line-Hisadai Main LineOrdinary train fromHiji StationHowever, due to the Oita Station elevated project, the Hohi Main Line and Kyudai Main Line were elevated in advance on August 8 of the same year, and the elevation was not completed between the Hohi Main Line and the Nippou Main Line. Because I couldn't get inLaterof"Kyushu crossing limited expressThe entry was completed except for. The Nippou Line was also elevated on March 2012, 3, but at that time direct trains were not restored. With the timetable revision on March 17, 2015, direct operation of ordinary trains was restored, and diesel trains departing from and arriving at Kamegawa Station were set for Kamegawa from Nakagata / Miemachi, Mukainoharu from Kamegawa, and Oita from Kamegawa. It was abolished again by the timetable revision on March 3, 14.
2009年3月14日のダイヤ改正よりワンマン運転が中津駅まで延長されたため、宇佐駅 - 中山香駅間の普通列車が1日11往復から13往復に増発され中津駅 - 大分駅間が直通運転されるようになった。2013年3月16日の改正にて12往復に減らされた。
Between Saiki Station and Nobeoka Station
This section isOitaとMiyazakiPrefectural border mountainous area (Sotaro Pass).Due to the small population along the railway lines, the number of regular trains is extremely small, and there are no stations for limited express trains.Therefore, only ordinary trains can be used.Youth 18 ticketIt is one of the sections that are very difficult to use in[Annotation 4], Among the fans, "Over SotaroIt is called.
2004/(16)May 3With the revision of the timetable, regular trains except for 2 round tripsShigeoka Station-City shelf stationIt was turned back.Next time2005/(17)May 10After the revision, in addition to the two round trips between Saeki Station and Minami Nobeoka Station, the first train from Saeki to Nobeoka in the morning, then from Ichitana to Ichitana, from Ichitana to Minami Nobeoka, and the last train from Minami Nobeoka to Oita at night. (These trains are operated in the morning, evening, and night. Based on the number of trains, there are 2 round trips directly between Saeki and Nobeoka, and 1 round trip between Ichitana and Nobeoka).2018/(30)May 3With the revision of the schedule, the number of trains was further reduced to 1.5 round trips between Saiki Station and Nobeoka Station (1 downhill and 2 uphill) and 1.5 round trips between Saiki Station and Shigeoka Station (2 downhill and 1 uphill)...For this reason, the trains from 6:7 to XNUMX:XNUMX will be the first and last trains on the descent between Shigeoka Station and Kita-Nobeoka Station (in the direction of Nobeoka).[Annotation 4]..The morning train bound for Saiki is the first train bound for Minami-Nobeoka, and the evening train bound for Shigeoka is bound for Oita.
This section is until March 2007, 3457/475 seriesIt was operated at.After that until September 2009, 9717 seriesAnd until March 2018, 3Kiha 220 typeIt is driven by a diesel train, and the return train at Shigeoka Station will start from the timetable revision on March 3th.815 series, Trains departing from and arriving at Nobeoka Station and Minami Nobeoka Station are for limited express trains787 seriesIt was changed to driving in.. On trains operated on the 787 series, the conductor will be on board, and only the leading car will be treated as a door / customer.On down trains where ordinary and green cars are the leading cars, unreserved seats for green cars are also open (green tickets are sold in the car)...In addition, although the number of regular trains is small, limited express trains have 1 round trips a day, and one train passes approximately every 8.5-1 hours, so all of this sectionparking lot(station·Signal field)Exchange equipmentIs provided. From March 1993 to October 3, one round-trip limited express train was operated every hour, except for some times.
Between Nobeoka Station and Nishi-Miyakonojo Station
This section is mainly divided into Miyazaki Station and Minami-Miyazaki Station, and there is about one regular train per hour between Nobuoka Station-Minami-Miyazaki Station-Miyazaki Airport Station and Miyazaki Station-Saitojo Station (1 hour for limited express trains). About 1 train, but it may open for about 1 hours depending on the time of day.) It is in operation.Miyazaki metropolitan areaThere is a section operation between Takanabe Station / Sadowara Station-Miyazaki Station-Tano Station in the suburbs, and a maximum of about 1 trains are operated per hour.One-man operation is supported in this section817 series-713 series-Kiha 47 seriesDriven by.Most trains operate between Nobuoka Station-Minami-Miyazaki Station / Miyazaki Airport Station and between Miyazaki Station / Minami-Miyazaki Station-Nishi-Miyakonojo Station, but some trains run directly between Nobuoka Station-Tojo Station-Nishi-Miyakonojo Station. Trains to and from Kagoshima Chuo Station are also in operation.Miyazaki Station-Minami Miyazaki Station on the Miyazaki Airport LineNichinan LineTrains also run, and some of them also run north of Miyazaki Station.Also,Yoshito Line-Hisatsu LineThere is also a train (1 round trip between Miyazaki Station-Yoshimatsu Station-Hayato Station). Due to the timetable revision on March 2017, 3, all 4-car trains have been made into one-man trains.
Nobeoka-Miyazaki speed-up improvement work
Between Nobeoka Station and Miyazaki StationMiyazaki Airport Line(Tayoshi Station- Miyazaki Airport Station(Pauses) In line with the openingTurnout-OrbitIncluding improvementsSpeeding upAlso go.This is NobeokaMiyazaki AirportTieAsahi Kasei OfhelicopterRegular in-house flights on September 1990, 2Crash that kills all 10 crew members and passengersThis is because Miyazaki Prefecture and Asahi Kasei were required to directly connect Nobeoka and Miyazaki Airport at a partial cost.Miyazaki Airport Line #HistorySee also).The section between Nobeoka Station and Miyazaki Station (84 km) is a single track with a maximum speed of 85 km / h, and there are many sharp curves, so it took about 75 minutes even for a limited express train. JR Kyushu estimates that it can be shortened to about 110 minutes by improving the roadbed to withstand a maximum speed of 60 km / h and replacing it with a turnout capable of high-speed passage, and will carry out speed-up improvement work.1991/Construction started in November.Construction is1994/Completed in November (6), the construction cost was 11 million yen and Asahi Kasei paid 24 million yen.
Miyakonojo Station-between Kagoshima Station and Kagoshima Chuo Station
Kagoshima metropolitan areaBetween Kokubu Station and Kagoshima Chuo Station in the suburbs, there are about two trains per hour (every 1-2 minutes), and up to four trains per hour during commuting hours such as morning and evening.There are few passengers between Nishi-Miyakonojo Station and Kokubu Station, and there are 20 round trips a day, with more than 80 hours free during the day.
All trains running between Saitojo Station and Kagoshima Station run to Kagoshima Chuo Station, and most trains return between Kokubu Station and Kagoshima Chuo Station.Some trains run to Minami Miyazaki Station, Miyazaki Station, Miyazaki Jingu Station, Sadowara Station, and Nobeoka Station.Some trains run beyond Kagoshima Chuo Station, and the farthest is the Kagoshima Main Line.Kawauchi StationGo straight to.Ryugamizu StationThen there are trains that even ordinary trains pass through.
In this section, mainly for one-man operation817 seriesIs used.Also, mainly during the morning and evening commuting hours415 seriesIs also used.In addition, in order to send trains that go directly to the Hisatsu Line and vehicles that operate on the Hisatsu Line and Kitto Line,Kiha 40 type, Kiha 47 typeSeveral trains by railcars are also in operation. Until the 2015 timetable revision, the 817 series 6-car train was set from Tojo to Kagoshima Chuo, which was the longest train in the Kagoshima branch office, but it was changed to the 415 series 4-car train by the revision.As a result, the 415 series will be the first regular train to enter Miyazaki Prefecture.
Container carOrganized byHigh speed freight trainBut Kitakyushu Freight Terminal Station- Nobeoka StationThere is one round trip between them, and one round trip between Kitakyushu Freight Terminal Station and Minami Nobeoka Station.Dedicated freight trainIs only a special flight and there is no regular setting..TowingLocomotiveIt is,ED76 typeElectric locomotivesEF81 typeElectric locomotive.
The departure and arrival stations of freight trains on the line areNishi-Oita Station, Nobeoka Station, Minami Nobeoka Station. Due to the timetable revision on March 2017, 3, the section between Nishi-Oita Station and Minami-Nobeoka Station will be operated only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
In addition, since all high-speed freight trains on the Nippou Line do not have direct flights to Honshu, containers to Honshu will be shipped to Kagoshima at the Kitakyushu Freight Terminal.Sanyo Main LineTransfer to a system flight.
There is no freight train operation between Minami Nobeoka and Kagoshima, and since the abolition of "comet" in 2005, ED76 type has been included.Electric locomotiveCan no longer be seen.In addition, the regular freight trains running on this line are shorter than the Kagoshima main line system and the number of trains is small, and the freight trains run mainly from midnight to early morning.
Currently used vehicle
- Electric train
- Kiha 185 series: Limited Express "Kyushu crossing limited express""YufuOperated by.
- Kiha 125 type(400 series): Limited express "Umiyuki YamayukiOperated by.
- Kiha 71 series: Limited Express "Yufuin no MoriOperated by.
- Kiha 183 series 1000 series: Limited express from July 2017Play!As a direct train on the Hohi Main Line, it operates between Oita Station and Beppu Station...In the past, the limited express "Yufu DXIt was used between Hakata and Kyudai Main Line between Oita Station and Beppu Station, and as "Yufuin no Mori II" between Hakata and Kyudai Main Line between Oita Station and Kokura Station.
Ordinary / rapid train
- Electric train
- 811 series : Kokura Station - Usa StationOperated between.Used in the morning and evening hours.
- 813 series(Mainly 1000s and 1100s): RM formation is operated between Kokura Station and Usa Station. 1100 series-811 series may be operated by connecting with 0 series and 300 series.
- 815 series : Nakatsu Station - Shigeoka StationBusiness operation between.Ushima StationGet in by deadhead.
- 817 series(0s, 1000s, 3000s): VM formation is operated as a substitute runner for 3000 series between Kokura Station and Yanagigaura Station (813s). VK formationNobeoka Station --Regular operation between Kagoshima Station (0 series). VK organizationMiyazaki Airport LineAlso used for direct trains.
- 415 series: FM / FO formation is Kokura station-Saiki station, FK formation isMiyakonojo Station - Kagoshima StationOperated between.
- 713 series: Nobeoka Station- Nishitojo StationOperated between.Also used for direct trains on the Miyazaki Airport Line.
- 787 series:Saiki Station - Minaminobeoka StationBetween Miyazaki Station and Minami Miyazaki Station (direct train on the Miyazaki Airport Line).Both are used only for 4-car trains.In the operation between Saiki Station and Minami-Nobeoka Station, only the first car can be boarded, and the conductor will be on board without one-man operation.
- Kiha 40 type, Kiha 47 type, Kiha 140 type, Kiha 147 type: Kokura Station- Jono StationBetweenHitahikoyama LineFor direct trainsTakanabe Station --Between Kagoshima StationNichinan Line-Yoshito Line-Hisatsu LineOperates including direct trains. Until March 2022, 3, the limited express "Hayato windThere was also an operation in.
Locomotive / passenger car
- Electric locomotive
- Both are owned and operated by JR Freight for freight trains, and JR Kyushu does not own electric locomotives.
- Diesel locomotive
- DE10 type: In addition to being used for crew training, track maintenance, and towing machines for group passenger trains, luxury sleeper trains (cruise trains) "Nana Star in KyushuThere are also operations related to the operation.
- DF200 type: Luxury sleeper train (cruise train) "Nana Star in Kyushu』Travel the entire line as a traction machine. (Ogura-Omin will start commercial operation from August 2017, 8.)
- Passenger car
- 77 series: Luxury sleeper train (cruise train) "Nana Stars in Kyushu" dedicated passenger car.
Vehicles used in the past
The main thing.
- Electric train
- 481 series / 485 series
- Limited express "Nichirin" "Sonic" "Hyuga" "Kirishima" and morning and evening "Refreshing liner" "Home liner", limited express "Nichirin" which was operated between Shin-Osaka station and Oita station before the opening of Sanyo Shinkansen Hakata extension in 1975Green, Osaka Station-Limited Express between Miyazaki Station "HinataWas used in. On March 2011, 3, the regular service was terminated due to the timetable revision, and the operation as a temporary train was also terminated in 12.
- 581 series / 583 series
- Express train with sleeping berths"cometIt was also used as a part of "Nichirin" in the interim operation, and also as a limited express "Midori" between Shin-Osaka Station and Oita Station before the opening of the Sanyo Shinkansen Hakata Station extension.
- 457 series / 475 series
- Used for express trains such as "Beppu", "Nichinan", and "Yunoka".After the abolition of the express train, it will be diverted to a regular train south of Yanagigaura.With the introduction of new vehicles, all vehicles will be out of operation by 2007.
- 421 series / 423 series
- It was used with the 415 series on a regular train north of Saiki Station.
- 717 series
- It was mainly used on regular trains in the Oita (south of Kitsuki), Miyazaki, and Kagoshima areas. With the introduction of new models such as the 817 series, the operation was gradually reduced, and by 2013 all vehicles had withdrawn from regular operation.
- 783 series
- Introduced in a part of "Nichirin" north of Oita Station in 1990. Although it withdrew once in March 1996, it returned from March 3 with the operation of "Sonic", "Nichirin Seagaia", and "Dream Nichirin". "Sonic" went out of operation the following year, but started operation on "Nichirin" and "Hyuga" (returned as "Nichirin" but new as a train of Miyazaki system), and in March 2000 at "Kirishima" Operation has also begun. With the revision in March 3, the regular operation on the Nippou Line disappeared due to the reduction of these limited express trains and the increase in the operation of the 2011 series..
- 481 series / 485 series
- Kiha 80 series
- Limited express "Nichirin" and "Oodo" before electrification in 1980, and limited express "Midori" before the opening of the Sanyo Shinkansen Hakata extension in 1975."Seagull" "Isokaze"Used for "Hyuga".
- Kiha 58 series-Kiha 65 type
- It was an express train before electrification, and was used on the express trains "Yufu", "Hinoyama", "Ebino" and ordinary trains that are directly connected to other lines even after JR.
- Kiha 72 series: Unlike the Kiha 71 series, there is no regular operation to get on the Nippou Main Line, but when the Kyudai Main Line is interrupted due to two heavy rains in northern Kyushu, Beppu Station-Hita Station, Hakata Station-Kokura Station-Oita Station-Yufuin Station It was operated in the limited express "Yufuin no Mori" that was temporarily set up between the two.
- KIHA 200 series/KIHA 220 series: Used between Kamegawa Station and Oita Station (direct trains on the Hohi Main Line and Kyudai Main Line) and between Oita Station and Minami Nobuoka Station (operation in the "Soutaro Crossing" section). March 2018, 3 Withdrawal from operation on the Nippou Main Line due to the termination of direct access to the Hohi Main Line and Kyudai Main Line due to the timetable revision, and replacement with the 17 series and 815 series.
- Kiha 80 series
- Passenger car
- 50 series
- Used on regular trains between Mojiko Station and Oita Station.
- 12 series
- It was used in the seat cars of the night express "Nichinan".
- 14 series 15 type
- It was used in the sleeper limited express "Fuji" and "Comet".
- 14 series seat car
- It was used on the express "Kunisaki".
- 24 series 24 type, 25 type
- It was used in the sleeper limited express "Fuji" and "comet" and the express "Nichinan" sleeper.
- 20 series
- Sleeper limited express "Fuji" "Comet" "Mizuho"[Annotation 5], Used in the express "Nichinan" sleeper.
- 50 series
- Electric locomotive
- ED74 type
- Used for towing sleeper limited express trains and freight trains north of Oita Station.
- ED74 type
- Diesel locomotive
- DF50 type
- Used for towing sleeper limited express trains and freight trains before electrification.
- DF50 type
The first generation between Kokura Station and Shigeoka StationKyushu RailwayAnd the first generationToyoshu RailwayThe section between Kokura Station, Yukuhashi Station, and Nagasu Station (currently Yanagigaura Station), which was opened by the company, was extended after nationalization.
On the other hand, the area south of Shigeoka Station is gradually extended from Yoshimatsu Station as the Miyazaki Line, of which the section between Miyazaki Station and Sadowara Station isMiyazaki Prefectural RailwayWas acquired and incorporated.1923/Opened to Shigeoka Station Kokura Station-Miyazaki Station-Yoshimatsu Station became the Nippou Main Line.
Kokubu Station (currently Hayato Station) --The Kagoshima Station section was opened as a government-run Kagoshima Line.1932/Miyakonojo Station-Hayato Station was opened, and the current route is Ogura Station-Miyakonojo Station-Hayato Station-Kagoshima Station on the Nippou Main Line, and Yoshimatsu Station-Miyakonojo Station on the Yoshito Line.
Between Kokura Station and Shigeoka Station
Kyushu Railway / Toyoshu Railway → Toyoshu Main Line
- 1895/(28th year of Meiji)
- May 4 : Kyushu RailwayOpened between Kokura Station and event station (Kokura Station-near Kokura Comprehensive Vehicle Center1891/March 4Part of the Kyushu Railway Main LineExisting as).Jono Station, Karita Station, and Event Station are open.
- May 8: Event station is abolished.Yukuhashi Station opens (existing as a Toyoshu Railway station).
- May 10: Sone station opens.
- 1897/(30th year of Meiji)May 9 : Toyoshu RailwayOpened between Yukuhashi Station and Nagasu Station.Shindembaru Station, Shiida Station, Matsue Station, Unoshima Station, Nakatsu Station, Imazu Station, Yokkaichi Station, Nagasu Station are open.
- 1898/(Meiji 31) March 3: Nagasu Station was renamed Usa Station (first generation).
- 1901/(34th year of Meiji)
- February 1904, 37 (Meiji 2): Kitashinozaki Union Office, Shikawa Union Office, Minamishinozaki Union Office opened.
- 1907/(40th year of Meiji)
- 1909/(42th year of Meiji)
- May 10 : National Railway Track NameDue to the enactment of, between Kokura Station and Yanagigaura StationToyoshu Main Linebecome.
- May 10: Usa station (first generation) changed its name to Yanagigaura station.
- May 12: Yanagigaura Station-Usa Station is extended and opened.Usa Station (2nd generation) opens.
- 1910/(43th year of Meiji)May 12: Usa Station-Nakayamaga Station is extended and opened.Tateishi Station and Nakayamaga Station open.
- 1911/(44th year of Meiji)
- May 3: Nakayamaga Station-Hiji Station is extended and opened.Kitsuki Station and Hiji Station open.
- May 4: Buzen-Nagasu Station opens.
- May 7: Hiji Station-Beppu Station is extended and opened.Opened Tosei Station, Kamegawa Station, and Beppu Station.
- May 10: Kita Shinozaki Union Office is abolished.
- November 11: Beppu Station-Oita Station is extended and opened.Hamawaki Station, Nishi-Oita Station, and Oita Station are open.
- 1912/(Meiji 45) The Shikawa Union Office is abolished.
- 1914/(Taisho 3) April 4: Oita Station-Kozaki Station is extended and opened.Shimogori Renkansho and Takajo Station, Tsurusaki Station, Sakanoichi Station, and Kozaki Station are open.
- 1915/(Taisho 4)May 8: Kozaki Station-Usuki Station is extended and opened.Shitanoe Station and Usuki Station open.
- 1916/(Taisho 5)
- May 6: Minami Shinozaki Union Office is abolished.
- October 10: Usuki Station-Saiki Station is extended and opened.Tsukumi Station, Hishiro Station, Azamui Station, Saiki Station open.
- 1917/(Taisho 6)May 7: Kami-Usuki Station opens.
- 1918/(Taisho 7)May 10: Changed the reading of Kanda Station from "Kanda" to "Karita".
- 1919/(Taisho 8)May 9: Yokkaichi Station changed its name to Buzen-Zenkoji Station.
- 1920/(Taisho 9)
- August 8: Kumasaki Station opens.
- May 11: Saiki Station-Kamihara Station is extended and opened.Kamioka Station, Naomi Station, and Kamihara Station are open.
- 1922/(Taisho 11)May 3: Kamihara Station-Shigeoka Station is extended and opened.Shigeoka station opens.
- 1923/(Taisho 12)
- May 3: Imagawa temporary signal box (first generation) opened.
- July 7: Kaizaki Station opens.
- May 7: Imagawa temporary signal box (first generation) is abolished.
- December 12: The Toyoshu Main Line and Miyazaki Main Line are integrated, and the section between Kokura Station and Yoshimatsu Station becomes the Nippou Main Line.
- 1924/(Taisho 13)
- 1926/(Taisho 15) September 9: Nishiyashiki signal field opens.
Between Shigeoka Station and Miyakonojo Station
- 1913/(Taisho 2)May 10: Tanigashira Station-Between Miyakonojo StationMiyazaki LineOpened as (the current Kitto Line is all).Miyakonojo Station opens.
- 1914 (Taisho 3th year)
- May 2: Miyakonojo Station-Mimata Station is extended and opened.Mimata station opens.
- August 8: Mimata Station-Yamanokuchi Station is extended and opened.Yamanokuchi station opens.
- 1915 (Taisho 4th year)May 3: Kiyotake Station-Miyazaki Station is extended and opened.Oyodo station opens.
- 1916 (Taisho 5th year)May 3: Yamanokuchi Station-Aoidake Station is extended and opened.Aoidake Station opens.
Miyazaki Prefectural Railway Tsuma Line
- 1913 (Taisho 2th year)May 12: Miyazaki Station-between Fukushimacho StationMiyazaki Prefectural Railway Tsuma LineOpened as.Hirose Station (first generation), Jiroga Beppu Station, Hasugaike Station (first generation), Hanagashima Station opened.
- 1914 (Taisho 3th year)
- 1917/(Taisho 6)May 9: With the acquisition of Miyazaki Prefectural Railway Tsuma Line, between Yoshimatsu Station and Miyazaki StationMiyazaki Main LineThen, Miyazaki Station-Hirose Station-Tsuma Station will be the Tsuma Light Line.Miyazaki Station-Hasugaike Station (first generation), a freight line between Kawaguchi Station, has been abolished.
Miyazaki Main Line
- 1920/(Taisho 9)May 9: Hirose Station-Takanabe Station is extended and opened.Takanabe Station, Minashiro Station, Hirose Station (2nd generation) opened.Hirose station (first generation) is abolished.The section between Miyazaki Station and Hirose Station will be incorporated into the Miyazaki Main Line from the Tsuma Light Line, and the section between Yoshimatsu Station and Miyazaki Station and Takanabe Station will be the Miyazaki Main Line, and the section between Hirose Station and Tsuma Station will be the Tsuma Light Line.
- 1921/(Taisho 10)
- May 6: Takanabe Station-Mimitsu Station is extended and opened.Mimitsu Station, Tsuno Station, and Kawaminami Station open.
- May 10: Mimitsu Station-Opening of extension between Tomitaka Station.Tomitaka Station and Iwawaki Station open.
- October 10: Hososhima Light Rail Line (laterHososhima Line) Tomitaka Station-Hososhima Station is open.
- 1922 (Taisho 11th year)May 2: Tomitaka Station-Minami Nobeoka Station is extended and opened.Minami Nobeoka Station, Totoro Station, and Kadogawa Station open.
- 1923/(Taisho 12)
- July 7: Hyuga-Nagai Station-Ichitana Station is extended and opened.Ichitana Station opens.
- December 12: Ichitana Station-Shigeoka Station is extended and opened.The Toyoshu Main Line and Miyazaki Main Line are integrated, and Kokura Station-Yoshimatsu Station becomes the Nippou Main Line.Sotaro signal box opened.
Between Miyakonojo Station and Kagoshima Station
- 1923 (Taisho 12th year)May 1: Miyakonojo Station --Nishi-Miyakonojo Station-Sueyoshi Station opened as Shibushi Line.Nishi-Miyakonojo Station opens.
Kokuto East Line
- 1929/(4)May 4: Nishi-Miyakonojo Station-Between Takarabe StationKokuto East LineOpened as.Isoichi Station and Takarabe Station open.
- 1931/(Showa 6) November 11: The section between Takarabe Station and Osumi Okawara Station is extended and opened.Kitamata Station and Osumi Okawara Station open.
- 1932/(7)May 12: Osumi Okawara Station-Kirishima Jingu Station is extended and opened.Kita-Naganoda Station opens.Transferred to the Nippou Line
Kokuto Nishi Line
- 1929May 11: Nishi-Kokubun Station-between Kokubu StationKokuto Nishi LineOpened as.Kokubu Station (2nd generation) station opens.
- 1930/(5)May 7: Kokubu Station-Kirishima Jingu Station is extended and opened.Kirishima Jingu Station opens.
Kagoshima Line → Hisatsu Line
- 1901 (34th year of Meiji)May 6: Kokubu Station (currently Hayato) --between Kagoshima StationKagoshima LineOpened as.Kagoshima Station, Shigetomi Station, Kajiki Station, Kokubu Station (first generation) opened.
- 1908 (41th year of Meiji)May 7: Shindakeji temporary boarding area opens.
- 1909 (42th year of Meiji)May 11: Moji Station (currently Mojiko Station) --Hitoyoshi Station --Hitoyoshi Main Line has been incorporated into the Kagoshima Line due to all traffic between Kagoshima Station.Kagoshima Main Linebecome.
- 1915 (Taisho 4) August 8: Ryugamizu Station opens.
- April 1926, 15 (Taisho 4): Chosa Station opens.
- 1927/(2)May 10: Yatsushiro Station-Yoshimatsu Station-Kagoshima Station is separated from Kagoshima Main Line by all routes via KawauchiHisatsu Linebecome.
- September 1929, 4: Kokubu Station (first generation) was renamed Nishi-Kokubun Station.
- September 1930, 5: Nishi-Kokubun Station was renamed Hayato Station.
- 1932May 12: Due to the establishment of the line name, between Kokura Station-Miyakonojo Station-Hayato Station-Kagoshima StationNippo Main Linebecome.
- 1933/(8)May 6: Tsuiki Station opens.
- 1934/(9)May 4: Hamawaki Station changed its name to Higashi-Beppu Station.
- 1935/(10)May 10: Jiroga Beppu Station changed its name to Hyuga-Sumiyoshi Station.
- 1940/(15)May 8: The name of Tosei Station was changed to Bungo-Toyooka Station.
- 1941/(16)May 8: Minami-Kokura signal box opened.
- 1942/(17)May 4: Oyodo Station changed its name to Minami Miyazaki Station.
- 1945/(20)May 5: Renamed Sone Station to Shimo-Sone Station, Matsue Station to Buzen-Shoe Station, and Kandako Station to Kandako Office (Kandako was abolished and newly established due to procedures).
- October 10: Sashiu temporary boarding and alighting area opens.
- May 3: Nishiyashiki signal box and Sotaro signal box are changed to stations, and Nishiyashiki station and Sotaro station are opened.
- 1948/(23)May 10: Obase signal box was changed to a station and Obase station opened.
- May 5: Kitagawa Station opens.
- May 6: Yukuhashi Station-The starting point of the freight branch line between Kandako Station has been changed to Kobase Station.Renamed Kandako Office to Kandako Station (procedurally abolished and newly established).
- 1950/(25)May 1: Sashiu temporary boarding area was changed to a station and Sashiu station opened.
- 1953/(Showa 28) February 2: Kitanobeoka Station opens.
- August: Totoro beach temporary boarding and alighting area opens (abolition date unknown, during the same year).
- May 11: Hanagashima station changed its name to Miyazaki Jingu station.
- 1955/(Showa 30) December 12: Freight branch line between Nishi-Oita Station and Oitako Station (1)Oita Port Rinko Line) Is opened.
- February 2: Mikekado Station opens.
- February 2: Double track between Kobase and Yukuhashi.
- October 10: Tianjin Station opens.
- May 11: Hotokezaki signal box opened.
- April 4: Kariu Station opens.
- May 7: Kakusa temporary boarding and alighting area opens (time of abolition unknown).
- October 10: Changed the reading of Kanda Station from "Karita" to "Kanda".
- May 3: Renamed Kamihara Station to Naokawa Station and Minashiro Station to Hyuga Shintomi Station.
- October 10: Okawa Tsukasa signal field opens.
- 1962/(Showa 37) October 10: Kawaragi signal field opens.
- March 3: Shimogori signal field (first generation) is abolished.
- May 5: Renamed Tomitaka Station to Hyuga City Station and Iwawaki Station to Minami Hyuga Station.
- September 9: Kuzuhara signal field-Double track between Kusami station.
- May 3: Jono Station-Double track between Kuzuhara signal field.
- May 3: Kuzuhara signal field is abolished.
- April 4: Mochibaru Station opens.
- May 7: Hirose station changed its name to Sadowara station.
- September 9: Hyuga-Kutsukake signal field opens.
- May 9: Kanda Station-Double track between Obase Station.
- May 9: Kusami Station-Kanda Station is double tracked.
- October 10: Kadoishi signal field and Kusugaoka signal field opened.Hyuga-Kutsukake signal field was changed to a station and Hyuga-Kutsukake station opened.
- July 7: Double track between Usa Station and Nishiyashiki Station.
- May 8: Double track between Kamegawa station and Higashi-Beppu station.
- May 8: Yukuhashi Station-Shindembaru Station is double tracked.
- May 9: Higashi-Beppu Station-Double track between Hotokezaki signal box.
- September 9: Nishi-Oita Station-Double track between Oita Station.
- May 9: Nishiyashiki Station-Double track between Tateishi Station.
- October 10: Minami-Kirishima signal field opens.The area between Kokura Station and Shindembaru Station is electrified.
- July 7: Double track between Shiida Station and Buzen Matsue Station.
- May 7: Tsuiki Station-Double track between Shiida Station.
- August 8: Temporary boarding and alighting area at Shindakeji Temple is abolished.
- August 8: Hotokezaki signal box-Double track between Nishi-Oita station.Hotokezaki signal box is abolished.
- August 8: Shindembaru Station-Tsukiki Station is double tracked.Upon electrification, the route of the section was changed to the west to prevent obstacles to aircraft takeoff and landing at the Air Self-Defense Force Tsuiki Air Base.
- May 9: Shindembaru Station-Kozaki Station is electrified.
- May 9: Tokuura signal field opened.
- May 6: Mikekado Station-Double track between 49.94km from Kokura Station.
- May 11: Ryugamizu Station-Runs in parallel at the west side of the Torigoe Tunnel between Kagoshima StationKagoshima Prefectural Road 215 Yoshino Koen LineHas fallen fromdump truckFell.Have been runningExpress "Kinko No. 1"2 passengers killed and 40 injured in a collision.
- 1976/(Showa 51) September 9: Higashi-Nakatsu Station-Imazu Station is double tracked.
- 1979/(54)May 9: Minami-Miyazaki Station-Kagoshima Station is electrified, and all lines are electrified.
- 1980/(55)May 7: Bungo-Toyooka Station-Double track between Kamegawa Station.
- 1983/(58)May 12: Yanagigaura Station-Buzen-Nagasu Station is double tracked.
- 1984/(59) February 2: The freight branch line between Nishi-Oita Station and Oitako Station is abolished.
After JNR division and privatization
- April 1987, 62: With the privatization of the JNR division, the Kyushu Railway Company is between Ogura Station-Oita Station-Kagoshima Station, and the Japan Freight Railway is between Kobase Station-Kyoda Port Station and Hyugashi Station-Hososhima Station. As a first-class railway company, Japan Freight Railway Company becomes a second-class railway company between Ogura Station and Hyugashi Station.Hyuga City Station-Freight business between Kagoshima Station is abolished.Abeyama Park Temporary Station / Hasugaike Temporary Station has been changed to a station.
- 1988/(63) March 3: Minami-Yukuhashi Station, Asahigaoka Station, and Aira Station open.
- 1991/(3) July 7: Japan Freight Railway opens a second-class railway business between Hyuga City Station and Sadowara Station.
- May 8 : Heisei 5 year 8 month heavy rainRyugamizu station was buried by a large debris flow.Two trains stopped at Ryugamizu Station were wrecked and three passengers died.Nishi-Miyakonojo Station-Kagoshima Station is closed..Alternative transportation by ship and bus from Kajiki Port to Kagoshima Port.
- May 9: Nishi-Miyakonojo Station-Osumi-Okawara Station and Kokubu Station-Resumed operation between Kagoshima Station.
- May 10: Osumi Okawara Station-Resumed operation between Kokubu Station and opened all lines for the first time in 2 months.
- December 12: The freight branch line between Hyuga City Station and Hososhima Station is abolished.
- 1995/(7) April 4: Yoshitomi Station opens.
- 1996/(8)May 6 - Miyazaki Railway CompanyWith the inauguration, the section between Ichitana Station and Sadowara StationOita branchからKagoshima branch officeTransferred to.
- 1999/(11)May 10: Yanagigaura Station-One-man operation started between Saiki Station.
- 2000/(12)May 12: Command work between Jono Station and Nakayamaga Station will be transferred from Mojiko Command Center to Hakata General Command Center..
- March 3: One-man operation started between Kokubu Station and Kagoshima Station.
- October 10: One-man operation started between Nobeoka Station and Kokubu Station.
- 2004/(16) March 3: The speed-up work between Oita Station and Saiki Station was completed, and the maximum speed of this section was raised from 13km / h to 85km / h, and the time required for the limited express between the stations. Save up to 110 minutes
- 2006/(18)May 3: Shimogori signal field (2nd generation) opened on the Nippou Main Line.The one-man train between Yanagigaura Station-Saeki Station and Kokubu Station-Kagoshima Station has been changed from an in-car collection type to a station collection type.
- March 3: IC card "SUGOCA" will be available between Kokura Station and Nakatsu Station.
- May 3: Nakatsu Station-One-man operation started between Yanagigaura Station.
- October 10: One-man operation started between Kokura Station-Nakatsu Station and Saiki Station-Nobeoka Station.
- 2012/(24)May 12: The usable area of SUGOCA is expanded between Nakatsu Station-Kozaki Station and Kokubu Station-Kagoshima Station(However, it cannot be used at Ryugamizu Station).
- 2014/(26)May 3: Oita Station-A new line was set up between the Shimogori signal field, and virtually three single lines including the Hohi main line were parallelized.Renamed the old line to "Middle Passage Line"Oita Vehicle CenterIt will be a dedicated deadhead line to.
- 2015/(27) November 11: SUGOCA will be available between Sadowara Station and Tano Station.
- June 6: The maintenance of ATS-DK will be completed in the "section to be maintained until the end of June 30" based on the Ministerial Ordinance.
- October 10: The freight branch line between Obase Nishikodai-mae Station and Kandako Station is abolished..
- December 12: Real-time train location information system for the general public "DaiDoku" launched.
- May 3: Due to the timetable revision, one-man operation will start on some trains of the limited express "Nichirin" and "Hyuga".
- May 9 : Typhoon 18Due to the influence of the above, a large-scale landslide occurred on the premises of the Tokuura signal field, flooding occurred on the premises of Tsukumi station, and many damages occurred between Kozaki station and Nobeoka station.
- May 12: Usuki Station-Saiki Station resumed operation, and Nippou Main Line resumed operation on all lines for the first time in 3 months.The signal box function is suspended because the Tokuura signal box is restored only on the down line..
- May 3: Implemented timetable revision.
- May 9: Between Kokura Station and Yukuhashi StationStation numberingImplemented (JF01 --JF10).
- 2019/(First year of Reiwa)
- After October 10: Line color Yukuhashi-Blue is also specified for Kagoshima.
- 2022/(Reiwa 4th year) April 4: With the establishment of the Miyazaki branch office, the jurisdiction between Ichitana Station and Isoichi Station was transferred from the Kagoshima branch office to the same branch office..
For convenience, we will post up to Kagoshima Chuo Station on the Kagoshima Main Line, where all trains on the Kagoshima side go directly.
- Station name… ◆ ・ ◇ ・ ■: Freight handling station (◇ means no regular freight trains, ■ isOff-rail station), : Specific city areaStations in the "Kitakyushu City" area under the system
- Track… ∥: Double track section, ◇ ・ ｜: Single track section (◇ isexchangePossible), ∧: Double track below this, ∨: Single track below this
Between Kokura Station and Nobeoka Station
- Stop station
- Normal ... Stops at all passenger stations
- Rapid (driving only uphill) ... ● Stations marked with stops, stations marked with ↑ pass.
- The rapid train that goes directly to the Hitahikosan Line is "Hitahikosan Line # Station List"reference
- Limited express (Sonic-Nichirin Others)… Refer to each train article
|Station number||station name||Between stations|
|JF 01||Kokura Station||-||0.0||●||Kyushu passenger railway : Kagoshima Main Line<With direct communication>|
West Japan Railway Company : Sanyo Shinkansen
Kitakyushu High Speed Rail(Kitakyushu Monorail):Kokura Line
|JF 02||Nishikokura Station||0.8||0.8||●||Kyushu Railway Company:Kagoshima Main Line||∥|
|JF 03||Minamikokura Station||2.7||3.5||●||∥|
|JF 04||Jono Station||2.6||6.1||●||Kyushu Railway Company:Hitahikoyama Line[*1]||∥||Ogura Minami Ward|
|JF 05||Abeyama Koen Station||2.3||8.4||↑||∥|
|JF 06||Shimosone Station||3.2||11.6||↑||∥|
|JF 07||Kuchiami Station||3.4||15.0||↑||∥|
|JF 08||Kanda Station||3.6||18.6||↑||∥||Kyoto-gun|
|JF 09||Obase Nishikodai-mae Station||3.6||22.2||↑||∥|
|JF 10||Yukuhashi Station||2.8||25.0||●||Heisei Chikuho Railway : Tagawa Line||∥||Yukuhashi|
|Minami Yukuhashi Station||1.8||26.8||↑||∥|
|Buzen Matsue Station||4.9||41.8||↑||∥||Buzen City|
|Higashi Nakatsu Station||4.9||56.7||●||∥|
|Tianjin Station||2.4||62.5||●||∥||Usa City|
|Bungo Toyooka Station||2.9||111.3||∥|
|Beppu University Station||2.1||117.0||∥|
|Higashi Beppu Station||2.0||122.8||∥|
|Nishi-Oita Station◆||7.6||130.4||∥||Oita City|
|Oita Station||2.5||132.9||Kyushu Railway Company:Hisadai Main Line(Yufu Kogen Line) ・Hohi Main Line(Aso Kogen Line)||∨|
|Shimogori signal field||2.2||135.1||Oita Vehicle CenterBranch to||||
|Sashiu Station||7.2||159.0||◇||Usuki City|
|Azamui Station||3.8||188.2||◇||Saiki City|
|Kawaraki signal field||3.9||217.5||◇|
|City shelf station||7.5||238.5||◇||Miyazaki|
|Hinata Nagai Station||3.5||246.7||◇|
|Nobeoka Station◆||4.9||256.2||Kyushu Railway Company: Nippou Main Line (toward Miyazaki)||◇|
- ^ The starting point of the Hitahikosan Line is Jono Station, but all trains run to Kokura Station.
- Hiji-cho runs between Nakayamaga Station and Kitsuki Station, but there is no station during this time.
- JR KyushuDirectly operated station: Kokura Station, Yukuhashi Station, Nakatsu Station, Beppu Station, Oita Station, Saiki Station, Nobeoka Station
- Simple consignment station: Higashi-Nakatsu Station, Imazu Station, Hiji Station, Bungo-Toyooka Station
Between Nobeoka Station and Kagoshima Chuo Station
- Stop station
|station name||Between stations|
|Nobeoka Station◆||4.9||256.2||Kyushu Railway Company: Nippou Main Line (toward Oita)||◇||Miyazaki||Nobeoka|
|Hinatashi Station||6.7||276.7||◇||Hyuga City|
|Minami Hinata Station||4.2||283.1||◇|
|Kawaminami Station||6.9||305.6||◇||Kawanami Town|
|Takanabe Station||8.0||313.6||◇||Takanabe Town|
|Hyuga Shintomi Station||6.4||320.0||◇||Shintomi-cho|
|Sadohara Station■||6.7||326.7||◇||Miyazaki City|
|Hinata Sumiyoshi Station||4.2||330.9||◇|
|Miyazaki Jingu Station||2.7||337.4||◇|
|Minamimiyazaki Station||2.6||342.5||Kyushu Railway Company:Nichinan Line[** 1]-Miyazaki Airport Line[** 2]||◇|
|Hinata Kutsukake Station||4.7||352.5||◇|
|Kadoishi signal field||5.6||363.6||◇|
|Aoidake Station||5.7||369.3||◇||Miyakonojo City|
|Kusugaoka signal field||5.4||374.7||◇|
|Mochibaru Station||2.9||382.0|||||Kitamori Prefecture|
|Miyakonojo Station||4.3||389.9||Kyushu Railway Company:Yoshito Line(Ebino Kogen Line）||◇||Miyakonojo City|
|Takarabe Station||4.2||399.4||◇||Kagoshima||Zuo city|
|Osumi Okawara Station||5.1||408.1||◇|
|Kirishima Jingu Station||6.0||419.4||◇|
|Minami-Kirishima signal field||4.5||423.9||◇|
|Hayato Station||2.6||434.7||Kyushu Railway Company:Hisatsu Line||◇|
|Kagoshima Station||6.9||462.6||Kagoshima Tram : First line ...Kagoshima station square tram stop||∧|
|Kagoshima Chuo Station||3.2||465.8||(Kagoshima Station-Kagoshima Chuo Station is on the Kagoshima Main Line)|
Kyushu Railway Company: Kyushu Shinkansen・ Kagoshima Main Line (KawauchiDirection)·Ibusuki Makurazaki Line
Kagoshima Tram : Second line-Karato Line ...Kagoshima Chuo Ekimae Electric Stop
- The distance between Kirishima-Jingu Station and Kokubu Station (12.7 km = business km) is the longest on the conventional lines in the JR Kyushu area as of December 2013, 12.
- Directly managed stations of JR Kyushu: Nobeoka Station, Miyazaki Station, Miyakonojo Station, Hayato Station, Kagoshima Station, Kagoshima Chuo Station
- JR Kyushu Railway Business Consignment Stations: Minami Nobuoka Station, Hinata City Station, Takanabe Station, Satohara Station, Minami Miyazaki Station, Kiyotake Station, Saitojo Station, Kirishima Jingu Station, Kokubun Station, Kajiki Station, Chosa Station, Tora Station
- Simple consignment stations: Kadogawa Station, Zaikoji Station, Tsuno Station, Kawanami Station, Hinata Shintomi Station, Hinata Sumiyoshi Station, Shigetomi Station
Stations other than the above are unmanned stations.
Abolished branch line
The number in parentheses is the business kilometer from the starting point.Station names and facility names are as of the time of abolition.
- Oita Port Rinko Line(Abolished in 1984)
- Nishi-Oita Station (0.0km)-(Currency)Oita Port Station (2.0km)
- Kandako Line (Abolished in 2016)
- Obase Nishikodai-mae Station (0.0km)-(Currency)Kandako Station (4.6km)
Past connecting routes
- Kokura Station:NishitetsuKitakyushu Line… Kokura station square tram stop --- abolished on October 1992, 10
- Kitashinozaki Signal Station (currently near Minami-Kokura Station):Ogura back line(Ogura Minami Line) --Abolished on October 1911, 10
- Murasaki River Signal Station: Kokura Back Line (Kokura Minami Line) --Abolished on October 1911, 10
- Minami Shinozaki Signal Station: Ogura Back Line (Ogura Minami Line) -Abolished on June 1916, 6
- Jono Station: NishitetsuNorthern line… Jono Ekimae Tram Stop --Abolished on November 1980, 11
- Unoshima Station:Ushima Railway Line --Abolished on April 1936, 8
- Nakatsu Station:Oita trafficYabakei Line --Abolished on April 1975, 10
- Buzen-Zenkoji Station: Oita TransportationToyoshu Line --Paused in 1952. Abolished on September 1953, 9
- Usa Station: Oita TransportationUsa Sangu Line --Abolished on April 1965, 8
- Kitsuki Station: Oita TransportationKokuto Line --Abolished on April 1966, 4
- Kamegawa Station: Oita TransportationAnother large line… Kamekawa Eki Mae Tram Stop --Abolished on April 1972, 4
- Beppu Station: Oita Transportation Beppu Line Beppu Eki Mae Branch Line ... Beppu Eki Mae Electric Stop --Abolished on October 1956, 10
- Higashi-Beppu Station: Oita Kotsu Betsudai Line ... Higashi-Beppu Ekimae Tram Stop --Abolished on April 1972, 4
- Nishi-Oita Station: Oita Kotsu Betsudai Line ... Nishi-Oita Tram Stop --Abolished on April 1972, 4
- Oita Station: Oita Kotsubetsu Oita Line ... Oita Station Front Tram Stop --Abolished on April 1972, 4
- Kozaki Station:Japanese mining industrySagaseki Railway… Nikko Kozaki Station --Abolished May 1963, 5
- Nobeoka Station:Takachiho RailwayTakachiho Line --Suspended on March 2005, 9, abolished on February 6, 2007
- Hyuga-Sumiyoshi Station:Sumiyoshi Village Car Track
- Hyuga City Station:Hososhima Line --Passenger business closed on February 1972, 2 (incorporated into the Nippou Main Line freight branch line. Closed on December 1, 1993)
- Sadowara Station:Wife line --Abolished on April 1984, 12
- Miyazaki Station:Miyazaki Prefectural RailwayFreight line --September 1917, 9 Abolished at the same time as nationalization (the main line nationalized at the same time becomes the Nippou main line and the wife line)
- Minami Miyazaki Station:Miyazaki Kotsu Line --Abolished on April 1962, 7
- Nishitojo Station:Shibushi line --Abolished on April 1987, 3
- Kokubu Station:Osumi Line --Abolished on April 1987, 3
New station installation plan
Between Kagoshima Station and Ryugamizu StationSengokuennear(KagoshimaKagoshimaYoshino Town) There is a plan to set up a new station.. Isoshin Station Installation Council and JR Kyushu exchange memorandum of understanding on March 2021, 3.. Scheduled to open in 2024.
- ^ However,Ryugamizu StationNot available in
- ^ Until April 1995, 4, trains were set to run through all lines.
- ^ From the hanging advertisement in the car.In addition, the train operated by 3 cars between Ogura and Nakatsu is described as "one-man train", and 813 series photos are used.
- ^ a b The 1.5 round trips between Shigeoka Station and Nobeoka Station are the smallest number of regular trains in the electrified section that call themselves the main line, and do not call themselves the main line.Ishikatsu LineShin-Yubari Station-between Shintoku StationKaikyo Line0,Ishikita Main LineThe number of trains (as of May 1) next to one round trip between Kamikawa Station and Shirataki Station (excluding special express trains).
There is a special case where limited express unreserved seats can be used on the "Seishun 18 Ticket" etc. on the section of the Sekisho Line and the Kaikyo Line where there are no regular trains, but there are few special trains, so no special exception is set. The section of the Nippou Line and Sekihoku Main Line is difficult to use.
- ^ From June 1963, 6 to September 1, 1964, the sleeper limited express "Mizuho" was connected between Tokyo Station and Oita Station.Instead of this, "Fuji" was set up independently on October 9, 30.
- ^ Japan National Railways Electricity Bureau "Railway Telegram Abbreviation", February 1959, 9, page 17.
- ^ a b FACt SHEETS 2017 --JR Kyushu
- ^ a b (PDF) --Kyushu Railway Company News Release September 2015, 9
- ^ a b Available / sales area --Kyushu Railway Company SUGOCA official website, viewed on November 2015, 11
- ^ a b (PDF) -Kyushu Passenger Railway, December 2016, 12
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Kyushu Railway Company. As of September 2018, 9originalMore archives.2018/9/28Browse.
- ^ a b ``Transition of Stops Encyclopedia JNR/JR Edition''JTB, 1998.ISBN 978-4-533-02980-6 .
- ^ (PDF) -Kyushu Railway Company (April 2017, 8)
- ^ (PDF) --Kyushu Railway Company, viewed August 2017, 8
- ^ Congestion rate in the most congested section (2018) -Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ Compared to railways, highway buses are nearly 3% shorter and take about 2% less time.Also, a route to get on the Kyushu Shinkansen from the highway bus by changing trains at Shin-Yatsushiro Station (B & S Miyazaki) Is also available.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Kyushu Railway Company (November 2017, 12). 2018/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Nippou Main Line "Soutaro Crossing" regular train will be converted to 787 series”. Railfan (March 2018, 3). 2018/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Ekikara Timetable Nippou Line 2761M". 2018/3/21Browse.
- ^ "Freight Timetable March 26 Timetable Revision", Rail Freight Association, 3, p. 2014.
- ^ (PDF) --JR Kyushu (April 2017, 4)
- ^ "Limited Express XNUMX Series" Hyper Saloon ", Last Run Nippou Line, Railfan Spare". Minami Nihon Shimbun (South Japan Newspaper). (March 2021, 3) 2021/3/14Browse.
- ^ "JR Kyushu "Nichirin" "Hyuga" "Kirishima" 783 series regular service end". My Navi News. Mynavi (December 2021, 3). 2021/3/16Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of Communications Notification No. 238" "Government Bulletin" February 1901, 6(National Diet Library Digital Collection)
- ^ Collision with express, fall dump, sideways, dead 2 injured 40 Dosun from prefectural road to the railroad track "Asahi Shimbun" November 1970, 45 (Showa 11) Evening edition 24rd edition 3th page
- ^ "Nippou Line Oita-Nobeoka CTC completed" "Traffic newspaper』Transportation Cooperation Association, November 1972, 4, page 4.
- ^ "Nippou Line Nobeoka-Miyazaki CTC construction completed" "Traffic newspaper』Transportation Cooperation Association, November 1973, 10, page 2.
- ^ "Report ● About the start of use of the extension line between the Nippou Line Jimigawa signal box and Higashi-Nakatsu (Operation Bureau)" "Railroad bulletin"Japan National RailwayDocuments Division, Governor's Office, December 1973, 11, page 14.
- ^ "Report ● Electric operation between Kozaki and Minami Miyazaki on the Nippou Line (Operation Bureau)" "Railroad bulletin"Japan National RailwayDocuments Division, Governor's Office, December 1974, 3, page 12.
- ^ "Report ● About the start of use of the extension line between Higashi-Nakatsu and Imazu on the Nippou Line (Operation Bureau)" "Railroad bulletin"Japan National RailwayDocuments Division, Governor's Office, December 1976, 10, page 2.
- ^ "Report ● About the start of use of the extension line between Mikekado and Migawa (Shin) on the Nippou Line (Operation Bureau)" "Railroad bulletin"Japan National RailwayDocuments Division, Governor's Office, December 1977, 5, page 31.
- ^ "Report ● About the start of use of the Nippou Main Line Okawa Tsukasa (Shin) and Kitsuki extension line (Operation Bureau)" "Railroad bulletin"Japan National RailwayDocuments Division, Governor's Office, December 1978, 9, page 21.
- ^ "Report ● About the start of use of the extension line between Bungo-Toyooka and Kamegawa on the Nippou Line (Operation Bureau)" "Railroad bulletin"Japan National RailwayDocuments Division, Governor's Office, December 1980, 7, page 8.
- ^ a b "Report ● About the start of use of the extension line between Imazu and Buzen-Zenkoji on the Nippou Main Line (Operation Bureau)" "Railroad bulletin"Japan National RailwayDocuments Division, Governor's Office, December 1982, 9, page 14.
- ^ "Report ● About the start of use of the extension line between Buzen-Zenkoji and Yanagigaura on the Nippou Main Line (Operation Bureau)" "Railroad bulletin"Japan National RailwayDocuments Division, Governor's Office, December 1982, 10, page 18.
- ^ "Report ● About the start of use of the extension line between Yanagigaura and Buzen-Nagasu on the Nippou Line (Operation Bureau)" "Railroad bulletin"Japan National RailwayDocuments Division, Governor's Office, December 1983, 12, page 5.
- ^ "Opened" Kinko Station "for housing complex development Kajiki-Chosa on the Nippou Line". Traffic newspaper (Transportation Cooperation Association): p. 2. (March 1986, 2)
- ^ a b "Railway journalVol. 21, No. 1, Railway Journal, August 1987, p. 1.
- ^ "Japanese National Railways Public Notice No. 156". Official gazette(July 1986, 11)
- ^ "Station scenery <XNUMX> Maki Station (Nippou Line)". Oita Joint Newspaper(Morning publication) (Oita Godo Shimbun): p. 11. (February 1992, 6)
- ^ a b c “Toward close contact with the community 6 new stations opened”. Traffic newspaper (Transportation Cooperation Association): p. 1. (March 1986, 3)
- ^ “11 stations open on the 14th of JR Kyushu”. Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 2. (July 1989, 3)
- ^ "JR7 company 14 years history". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 9. (July 2001, 4)
- ^ a b "Nishi-Miyako Castle-Osumi Okawara Kokubu-Kagoshima opened for the first time in 44 days JR Kyushu". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 2. (July 1993, 9)
- ^ (PDF) p.43 --National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention, March 1995
- ^ "The 9th Nippou Line is all through for the first time in 64 days". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 3. (July 1993, 10)
- ^ "Shirono-Integrated with Nakayamaga's command work JR Kyushu Hakata total finger". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 2000, 12)
- ^ "Nippou Line speed-up completed". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 2004, 3)
- ^ "Oita-Saiki section shortens up to 8 minutes. High-speed project ends". Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun): p. 34 (Western Regional Edition / Oita). (March 2004, 3)
- ^ Expanded areas such as SUGOCA, Kumamoto and Kagoshima - Railway com, August 2012, 9
- ^ The usable area of SUGOCA will be expanded on Saturday, December 24, 12. --Kyushu Railway Company News Release September 2012, 9[Broken link]
- ^ Denkisha Kenkyukai "FY13 Railroad Handbook" page XNUMX
- ^ Nippou Line to resume late December Usuki-Saiki --Oita Joint Newspaper (Kyodo News article) (as of October 2017, 10, November 26, 11) original Archived)
- ^ Norikazu Otozawa, Takahiro Honda, Junichi Takemura "Disaster Situation in Kyushu Area" "Railway and Electrical Technology" Vol. 29, No. 9, Japan Railway Electrical Technology Association, September 2018, pp. 9-8,2018/11/2Browse.
- ^ “Some stations in Oita City will change to“ Smart Support Station ”” (PDF) (Press Release), (January 2018, 2) 2018/3/6Browse.
- ^ "7 stations in Oita city, excluding Maki station, are unmanned postponed JR Kyushu". Oita Joint Newspaper(July 2018, 2) 2018/3/6Browse.
- ^ Personnel changes of Kyushu Railway Company (April 2022, 4) --Kyushu Railway Company (viewed on November 2022, 3)
- ^ "Established in April as a business entity to set up a new station in the Iso district of Kagoshima city". Nihon Keizai ShimbunNihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2020, 2). 2020/4/19Browse.
- ^ a b "About the exchange of memorandums regarding the establishment of a new station between Ryugamizu and Kagoshima on the Nippou Line" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Kyushu Railway Company, (June 2021, 3), originalArchived as of October 2021, 3. 2021/3/31Browse.
- Keisuke ImaoSupervision "Japan Railway Travel Map Book --All lines, all stations, all discontinued lines "12 Kyushu Okinawa,Shinchosha Co., Ltd., 2009.ISBN 978-4-10-790030-2 .
- Reizo KawashimaEdited by "Shikoku / Kyushu Line-All Lines / All Stations / All Wiring" 3 Kitakyushu / Chikuho Area,Kodansha, 2013.ISBN 978-4-06-295162-3 .
- Ryozo Kawashima, "Shikoku / Kyushu Line-All Lines / All Stations / All Wiring" 4 Fukuoka Area, Kodansha, 2013.ISBN 978-4-06-295163-0 .
- Ryozo Kawashima, "Shikoku / Kyushu Line-All Lines / All Stations / All Wiring" 7 Miyazaki / Kagoshima / Okinawa Area, Kodansha, 2013.ISBN 978-4-06-295166-1 .
In Kagoshima City, which is the prefectural capital of Kagoshima Prefecture, we call ourselves "Kagoshima", and in JR KyushuKagoshima Main Line,Nippo Main LineIs the official end point of.However, in terms of train operation, it is one station next to the Kagoshima Main Line side.Kagoshima Chuo StationHowever, it functions as the de facto end point of both lines, and the status of this station is relatively low since the time when Kagoshima Chuo Station called itself Nishi Kagoshima Station.
largeTimetableThe treatment in the opening route map ofKotsu ShimbunIn the "JR timetable" issued byPrefectural office locationThe ◎ mark indicating the representative station is located at both Kagoshima Station and Kagoshima Chuo Station.[Annotation 1] On the other hand, the current "JTBIn "Timetable", the "double square" mark indicating the representative station where the prefecture is located is written only at Kagoshima Chuo Station.[Annotation 2].
There are two lines, Kagoshima Main Line and Nippou Main Line, both of which end at this station.For this reason, there are only up trains departing from this station.Kagoshima Main Line and Nippou Main Line on the premisesKm postBoth exist[Annotation 3].Operating kiloAbove is adjacent to the south side of the stationJapan Freight Railway(JR Freight)Kagoshima Freight Terminal StationIs at the same point as.In addition, at this stationAffiliation lineIs the Kagoshima Main Line.
As mentioned above, the Kagoshima Main Line and Nippou Main Line end at Kagoshima Chuo Station, and many Kagoshima Main Line trains return at Kagoshima Chuo Station, so few trains can reach this station. Since all trains on the Nippou Line run to Kagoshima Chuo Station, this station has a stronger meaning as an intermediate station on the Nippou Line.Therefore, there are several regular trains heading to Kagoshima Chuo Station from noon to evening, which are separated by more than an hour even though they connect the city areas.In addition, starting from Kagoshima Chuo StationIbusuki Makurazaki LineSome trains run to this station.
Kagoshima station square stop
The train to KagoshimaYatsushiroRoutes via the coastline and via the mountains were considered, and the route via the mountains was built first because of the military's claim that the coastal railroad was vulnerable to enemy attacks during the war.From thisHumanity-YoshimatsuViaHisatsu LineA railway to Kagoshima will be constructed by the route of Kagoshima-Kokubu (later renamed) as the construction section from the Kagoshima side.Hayato StationIt was opened on June 1901, 34 (Meiji 6).It was installed in the northernmost part of the city of Kagoshima.After that, on November 10, 1909 (Meiji 42)Yadake Daiichi TunnelKagoshima was connected to the national railway network by completing the section that crossed.
However, after that, the construction of a railway via the coastline was also advanced, and it was extended further from Kagoshima Station, which was the terminal station, and Take Station (later passed through Nishi Kagoshima Station and became the current Kagoshima Chuo Station) became 1913 ( It opened on October 2th (Taisho 10).When the railway via the coastline was completed, this became the Kagoshima Main Line, and the conventional line via Hitoyoshi / Yoshimatsu became the Hisatsu Line.
Second World WarLater, as the urban development of Kagoshima City progressed, it gradually developed to the south side, and the status of Kagoshima Station declined relatively and Nishi Kagoshima Station began to develop.The Kagoshima Motive Power Depot, which was the driving base, was set up beside Kagoshima Station, but other transportation-related organizations such as the Kagoshima Factory (later Kagoshima Vehicle Station) and Kagoshima Driver's Station were built near Nishi Kagoshima Station. ..The proposal to relocate the position as the central station of Kagoshima to Nishi Kagoshima Station received strong opposition from the locals, and although this station continues to call itself Kagoshima, the station for long-distance trains is 1971 (Showa 46). Moved to Nishi-Kagoshima Station (Section shortened for trains via Kagoshima Main Line, extension for trains via Nitoyo Main Line), and Nishi-Kagoshima Station was renamed to Kagoshima Chuo Station when the Kyushu Shinkansen opened in 2004. After becoming the terminal station of the Shinkansen, Kagoshima Chuo Station has become the central station of Kagoshima City in both name and reality.
The 1976th generation station building, which has been used since 51 (Showa 4), was closed on October 2018, 30 (Heisei 10)...The next day, the 20th, we started business at the temporary station building... The new station building was scheduled to be completed in the fall of 2019, but the completion was delayed due to the delay in procurement of materials, and it started to be used on February 2020, 2 (Reiwa 2)..
- 1901/(Meiji34 years)May 6: Kokubu as Kagoshima Line (currently Hayato) --National Railways (currently Hayato) with the opening of the Kagoshima lineRailway Work Bureau) Opened as a station.
- 1913/(Taisho2 years)May 10: Kagoshima as Kawauchi Line --Take (later becomes Kagoshima center via Nishi Kagoshima) --Higashiichikicho opened..Around this time, Kagoshima Station was rebuilt to become the second generation station building.
- 1914/(Taisho 3)May 12: By Kagoshima Electric OrbitTram stop in front of the stopOpened.
- 1928/(Showa3 years)May 7: The Kagoshima station square stop was transferred to the Kagoshima City Electricity Bureau.
- 1932/(7)May 12 : Hisatsu LineFrom Kagoshima Main Line / Nippou Main LineAffiliation linechange.
- 1933/(8)May 1: The Kagoshima City Tramway stop jurisdiction has been transferred to the Kagoshima City Transportation Division.
- 1950/(25) October: Station building extension.
- 1952/(27)May 10: Kagoshima tram stop jurisdictionKagoshima City Transportation BureauTransferred to.
- 1953/(28)May 5 : Kagoshimako StationFreight line to open.
- 1971/(Showa 46): The function of the central station is transferred to Nishi Kagoshima Station..
- 1976/(51)9: Completed the 4th station building.
- 1984/(59)May 2: The freight line to Kagoshimako Station is abolished.
- 1986/(61)May 11 : BaggageAbolished the handling of.
- 1987/(62)May 4 : Privatization of the national railway divisionAs a result, it will become a station for the Kyushu Railway Company (JR Kyushu) and the Japan Freight Railway Company (JR Freight)..
- 1991/(Heisei3 years)May 4: Completion ceremony of the warehouse at the Kagoshima station square stop.
- 2004/(16)May 3: JR Freight Kagoshima Station renamed to Kagoshima Freight Terminal Station.
- 2012/(24)May 12 : Prepaid Card"SUGOCACan be used.
- 2020/(Reiwa2 years)
- 2021/(3nd year of Reiwa)
Island homeHave one line per sideGround station.Hashigami station buildingAnd the concourse is on the 2nd floor. When it was rebuilt into the 5th generation station building, it became barrier-free, and an elevator connecting the station entrance and the ticket gate floor concourse, the passage inside the ticket gate, and each platform was installed.
It used to have a structure of 3 sides and 5 lines, but now 4 lines are used from the station bookstore side.The old line 2 has been changed to line 1 (station 1) and is used as the main line to the central area of Kagoshima.Old line 3 has no home as line 2MidlineThe freight train at Kagoshima Freight Terminal StationArrival / departure lineIt is used for exclusive use.The old 4th line is used as the 3rd line (2nd stop), and it can be turned back on both the upper and lower lines. There is.The old track 5 was a terminal platform equipped with a headshunt from Kokubu, but now the headshunt has also been removed, and the place where the old track 4 was located beside the current platform 3 has become a parking lot. There is.The old track 1 on the mountain side has also been abolished, but the trace of the platform remains, and the stairs of the overpass with the former bookstore remain as debris. Until the 1th station building era, the signboard of "Sakurajima sightseeing nearest station" was displayed under the eaves near Ryugamizu, the platform No. 1.
The old Platform 5 and the overpass were removed during the renovation work to the 5th station building.The newly created space will be equipped with stairs to the new free passage and a bus stop.
ICBoarding card"SUGOCA(Refer to SUGOCA for interoperable IC cards).Automatic ticket gateHas only a simple SUGOCA ticket gate installed (a simple machine has been used since it was introduced, and even if the station building is new like Taniyama Station, it is not an automatic ticket gate), magnetic ticket, magnetic commuter pass Tickets are ticketed by station staff. SUGOCA can be purchased at the Midori no Madoguchi or automatic ticket vending machines (anonymous type only).
Pacific WarEnd1945/(20)May 7 OfKagoshima air raidAt that time, three trains stopped with overcrowded passengersUS Air ForceLockheedSeveral large 1-ton bombs dropped from the bomber hit directly, and officially, it is said that more than 420 passengers were killed and more than 650 were seriously or slightly injured.A memorial monument was erected on the old Platform 5 to mourn the victims, but it has been relocated to the end of the current Platform 2020 near Miyazaki due to the improvement work on the station building and station premises in 1.
|1||■Kagoshima Main Line||Kagoshima Chuo-Ijuin-Kawauchiaspect||Direct train from Nippou Line|
|2||This station return train, Kirishima No. 3 ~ 17|
|■Ibusuki Makurazaki Line||Kagoshima ChuoPleasure-Ibusukiaspect|
|3||■Nippo Main Line||Hayato-Kokubu-Miyakonojo-Miyazakiaspect|
Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau
3 side 3 linesComb-shaped homeWithGround station..It is located on the right side of Kagoshima station, but there is no contact on the roof.The current stop is1991/It was completed in Japan, and was formerly a three-sided, two-line, roofless station building.Also, the station name at the time of installation isIn front of the stopwas.
There is a train arrival bell and departure announcement.Both platformswheelchairCan be used.However, electric wheelchairs are not possible because the width of the platform is not enough.also,Mujin-eki.
2020/May 2From the following yearMay 3Until then, this stop was closed due to the renovation of the station building, and it departed from the Sakurajima Pier Dori stop just before., Resumed use from the first train on March 2021, 3.
Platform (Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau)
Two systems are used, but the home is not divided by system.As a general rule, vehicles arriving in one system will depart as two systems, and vehicles arriving in two systems will depart as one system.
- 1 systems - Planetarium,Riding range,Gungen,Minamikagoshima Station,Taniyamaaspect
- 2 systems(Since 1991) --Astronomical Museum,Kagoshima Chuo Station,Kanda (in front of the Transportation Bureau),In front of the Faculty of Engineering, Korimoto
- Kyushu passenger railway
- Daily XNUM X X X averageBoardingpersonnel The1,330Is..There is a big difference from Kagoshima Chuo Station (14,013 people).
Boarding and alighting personnel
- Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau
Boarding and alighting personnel
In Kagoshima City, "Kagoshima Station area city base comprehensive maintenance project"2003/Established in Japan, and is promoting redevelopment of Kagoshima Station and its surroundings in collaboration with JR Kyushu...As the main business content,
- Continuous three-dimensional intersection around the station
- Development of unused land on the east side of the station and construction of a new road connecting the station front
- Newly established "West Station Square" on the west side of the platform
- New East-West Free Passage
- Construction of station building including development integrated with Kagoshima station square stop
However, the continuous three-dimensional crossing was frozen due to financial difficulties.Currently, construction is underway only for the maintenance of unused land on the east side of the station.For others,2016/8By then, the basic design will be finalized.
Around the station
originallyKagoshima Castle Ofcastle townIt is located in the area called Kanmachi as the northernmost area.From ancient timesKagoshima PortIt has developed as a nearby area, but the railway has opened.Kagoshima Motive Power DepotWhen it was installed, it became a railway base in Kagoshima and prospered as a connection point for land and sea transportation.Various industries such as transportation / warehousing, wholesale / commerce and industry prospered.alsoKagoshima Prefectural Office,Kagoshima City HallAlso nearby, and the janitor to these institutions also visited.However, the role of the railway base in Kagoshima City was transferred to Nishi Kagoshima Station (later Kagoshima Chuo Station) in 1971 (Showa 46), and such prosperity was lost.Kagoshima PortThe function was moved to the south by redevelopment, and the transportation and warehousing related industries were also moved.Furthermore, in November 1996 (Heisei 8), the Kagoshima Prefectural OfficeKamoike ShinmachiThe number of passengers has decreased significantly due to the move to.The population around Kagoshima Station is declining, and it is an area with a high aging rate even in Kagoshima City.However, a large park (including various other facilities) has been built near the station to regain the bustle of the past., Local residents are also expecting how Kagoshima will be reborn by future redevelopment.
- Nippon ExpressKagoshima branch
- Kagoshima Port - homeSakurajima FerryThe terminal is close by.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismKagoshima National Highway Office
- Kagoshima City Nagata Junior High School
- Kagoshima Municipal Dairyu Elementary School
- Kagoshima City Kagoshima Yuryu Junior High School/High School
- Prefectural Exchange Center / Prefectural Government Memorial Hall(Former Kagoshima Prefectural Office site)
- Kagoshima District Court
- Kagoshima District Public Prosecutor's Office
- Ministry of AgricultureKagoshima Agricultural Administration Office
- Kagoshima Prefectural Government Building
- Kyushu Electric SystemKagoshima branch
- Jushinji Temple
- Emisu Park
- Uehonmachi Park
- Nansu Shrine・ Nanshu Cemetery ・Saigo Nanshu Honoring Hall
- Ishibashi Memorial Park・ Gionnosu Park ・ Tagayama Park
- Shigetomiso (formerlyShimazu familyBettei)
- Tourist building
- Vertical Babadori Shopping Street
- Ogawamachi Shopping Street
- Namerikawa Morning Market
- Deer Station Hondori Shopping Street
- Yasuicho Hondori Shopping Street
- Hotel Livemax Kagoshima
- National Hospital OrganizationKagoshima Medical Center
- Kagoshima Mutual Aid Association
- Io World Kagoshima Aquarium
- NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting Station(Moved on October 2006, 10)
- Waterfront Park (Kagoshima Main Port Central Ryokuchi)
- Akahoshi Parking Building
- Kagoshima City Fire Department / Health and Welfare Plaza
- Minato Odori Park
- Kagoshima City Hall
- Toshima VillageGovernment office
- Mishima villageGovernment office
(The following are the destinations of each system)
Kagoshima station square bus stop
|Kagoshima station square bus stop (up)|
|Type / system number||Transit point||destination||run|
|2||In front of the aquarium||Kagoshima Transportation|
|Kagoshima station square bus stop (down)|
|Type / system number||Transit point||destination||run|
|1||In front of the prefectural office, Hirakawa||Hirakawa Seiwadai||Kagoshima Transportation|
|2||In front of Kishaba / Taniyama Station||Zoo|
|4||Kagoshima Central Station / Wakita||Aeon Kagoshima|
|Kagoshima Chuo Station / Aeon||Jiyokuji housing complex|
|6-3||In front of the prefectural office, Shinwadabashi|
|11||In front of Kagoshima Chuo Station / Minami High School||Aeon Kagoshima|
|17||Kagoshima Chuo Station / Sakuragaoka||Sakuragaoka East Exit|
|23||In front of Kishaba / Prefectural Office||Kamoike Port|
List of routes
- Kyushu Railway Company (JR Kyushu)
- ■Nippou Main Line (Kagoshima Main Line between this station and Kagoshima Chuo Station)
- ■Kagoshima Main Line
- Kagoshima Chuo Station- Kagoshima Station(Kagoshima Freight Terminal Station）
- Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau
- Kagoshima streetcar system 1 and system 2
- Kagoshima station square stop - Sakurajima Pier Dori Stop
- ^ However, the size of the letters in the station name is large at Kagoshima Chuo Station, and Kagoshima Station is no different from the station with the Midori no Madoguchi.
- ^ Until some time after the opening of the Kyushu Shinkansen, Kagoshima Station was displayed with a "double square" mark, and Nishi Kagoshima Station (→ Kagoshima Chuo Station) was displayed with a large circle.
- ^ The Kagoshima Main Line has a "400" kilometer post, and the Nippou Main Line has a "462" kilometer post.The Kagoshima Main LineKyushu Shinkansen Kagoshima routeAt the time of partial openingYatsushiro Station - Kawauchi StationThe management is separatedHisatsu Orange Railway LineTransferred to, but the kilometer post remains the same (even within the Hisatsu Orange Railway)Mojiko StationIt is a total display of the starting point.Also, the Kagoshima Main LineHakata StationThe total length of the station has been shortened by 1.5 km due to the relocation of the track and the switching of the new line between Eko and Yawata, so the distance from Moji Port to this station is 398.5 km.
- ^ Japan National Railways Passenger Bureau (1984) "Railway/route passenger fare/fare calculation table, current as of April 59, 20".
- ^ a b c d e Satoshi Ishino (ed.) "Stop Transition Encyclopedia JNR / JR Edition II"JTB, 1998, 690 pages.ISBN +978-4-533-02980-6.
- ^ a b c d "(PDF)”(Japanese). Kagoshima City Construction Bureau City Planning Department (October 2018). As of March 10, 2021originalMore archives.2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”(Japanese). Kagoshima City Construction Bureau City Planning Department (October 2020). As of March 3, 2021originalMore archives.2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ a b "Kagoshima Station 5th Station Building, 15th" Departure "All Right". Minami Nihon Shimbun(November 2020, 2). originalArchived as of October 2020, 2. 2020/10/8Browse.
- ^ a b "History of Kagoshima City II" p.583 Kagoshima City
- ^ a b c “Newly dressed at Kagoshima Station”. Traffic newspaper (Transportation Cooperation Association): p. 2. (March 1976, 12)
- ^ a b Satoshi Ishino (ed.) "Stop Transition Encyclopedia JNR / JR Edition II"JTB, 1998, 693 pages.ISBN +978-4-533-02980-6.
- ^ "Information on new transportation services revised in March 16" (Japanese) (Press Release), Japan Freight Railway Company, (January 2004, 1), originalArchived as of October 2004, 4. 2021/3/17Browse.
- ^ Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbun): p. 1. (March 2012, 12)
- ^ a b c "(PDF)”(Japanese). Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau. As of October 2020, 10originalMore archives.2020/10/8Browse.
- ^ "Kagoshima Station free passage service started”(Japanese). Kagoshima City (March 2021, 3). As of March 5, 2021originalMore archives.2021/3/8Browse.
- ^ "JR Kagoshima Station Free Passage, Full Use Starts from 19th". Minami Nihon Shimbun(November 2021, 3). originalArchived as of October 2021, 3. 2021/3/24Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”(Japanese). Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau. As of October 2021, 1originalMore archives.2021/1/25Browse.
- ^ a b “Kagoshima station square train stop, rebuilding and maintenance completed for the first time in 14 months”. Minami Nihon Shimbun(November 2021, 3). originalArchived as of October 2021, 3. 2021/3/28Browse.
- ^ "Prefecture freezes the elevation of Kagoshima station / tight finances, for reasons = redevelopment of the surrounding area, Kagoshima city investigates including review". Minami Nihon Shimbun(July 2009, 3)
- ^ a b "(PDF)”(Japanese). Kyushu Railway Company. As of August 2021, 8originalMore archives.2021/9/8Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Kyushu Railway Company. As of August 2017, 8originalMore archives.2021/3/29Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Kyushu Railway Company. As of August 2019, 7originalMore archives.2021/3/29Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Kyushu Railway Company. As of August 2020, 3originalMore archives.2021/3/29Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(Japanese). Kyushu Railway Company. As of August 2020, 8originalMore archives.2021/3/29Browse.
- ^ National land numerical information (data on the number of passengers getting on and off by station) --Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, viewed September 2021, 9
- ^ Basic plan for land use facilities around Kagoshima Station --Kagoshima City Homepage
- ^ "Kanmachia"
- ^ Kanmachia
- Sueo Kukita "Railway of Kagoshima 2000 Years" XNUMX Spring Hall Publishing ISBN-4 915093-71-9
- Kyushu Railway Centennial Festival Executive Committee / Centennial History Compilation Subcommittee Kyushu Railway 100th Anniversary Magazine "Tetsuwa no Todoroki" Kyushu Railway Company 1988
- Kagoshima Station(Station information) --Kyushu Railway Company