Malaysia Airlines and Singapore Airlines resume codeshare
If you write the contents roughly
From November 11, Singapore Airlines will connect Kuala Lumpur with Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kutin, Labuan, Lancawi, Miri, Penang, Sandakan, Shiv, Penang, Sandakan, Shiv and Tawau. Give the flight name of.
Singapore Airlines and Malaysia Airlines resume joint operations (codeshare) on the Singapore-Kuala Lumpur route ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Malaysia Airlines(Malaysia Kokuu,English: Malaysia Airlines / Malaysia Airlines Berhad, Abbreviation:MAS & MAB,Malay: Penerbangan Malaysia MYX: 3786) IsMalaysia OfAirlines..Of the countryFlag carrierBut also.
- 1947 Established by its predecessor, Malayan Airways Limited.
- 1957 Federation of Malaya United KingdomIndependent from.
- 1963 Federation of Malaya,SingaporeandBorneo OfSabah-SarawakIntegrated,MalaysiaFormed.Renamed to Malaysia Airlines (Malaysian Airways Limited).
- 1965 Singapore,MalaysiaWithdraw from and become independent.
- 1965 Malaysia AirlinesMalaysia-SingaporeTo be jointly owned by the governments of both countries.
- 1967 Renamed to Malaysia-Singapore Airlines Limited.
- 1971 April Malaysia-Singapore Airlines' bilateral sharing is dissolved,MalaysiaThe side established Malaysia Airlines (Malaysian Airline Limited).Singapore sideSingapore AirlinesBecomes
- 1971 November Renamed to Malaysia Airlines System Berhad.
- 1977 May 12 --Malaysia Airlines flight 653 from Penang to Kuala Lumpur was hijacked, the captain and the co-captain were shot dead and crashed.All 100 crew and passengers died.
- 1983 May 12 - SingaporeDepartureSubang, MalaysiaMalaysia Airlines flight 684 is a stopoverKuala LumpurI made a short stop on the runway for about 2 kilometers.247 crew and passengers were not injured.
- 1987 Changed the flight name to Malaysia Airlines.
- 1995 May 9 --Malaysia Airlines Flight 2133Tawau AirportWhile landing at a point off the runway and attempting a go-around, he plunged into a slum and killed 4 crew members, 49 passengers, 2 crew members, and 32 passengers..
- 2002 Malaysia Airlines (Penerbangan Malaysia Berhad), wholly owned by the government, was established, and the equipment ownership and domestic flight business were transferred to the company.Malaysia Airlines System has shifted to a system that is in charge of international flight business as a subsidiary of the company (however, it is also entrusted with domestic flight operations).
- 2006 Management deteriorates due to high crude oil prices.96 domestic routesAir AsiaDelegated to.
- 2007 Penang Island-based regional airline Firefly とBorneo OfSabah,SarawakOperates commuter routes within MASwings Established respectively.
- 2011 October One worldReceived a membership nomination from2012 Announced the start of operations as a member airline from the end.
- 2012 May 5 Based in MalaysiaCheap airlineMajorAir AsiaMalaysia Airlines, which is undergoing restructuring, officially announced that it will dissolve the capital tie-up that was held in August last year.It was an unusual cooperation measure to support "state-owned" by competing "cheap", but the Malaysia Airlines labor union's opposition was stronger than expected, and it failed.It is extremely unusual for the government to forcibly dissolve a capital tie-up between listed companies.AirAsiaTony FernandezCEO also resigned from Malaysia Airlines board.
- 2013 May 2 Aviation union"One worldOfficially joined.The ceremony also unveiled the A330-300 (9M-MTE) with the "member of Oneworld" paint.
- 2014 May 3Around Malaysia Airlines Flight 370Crashed at sea.Missingbecome.
- 2014 May 7 Malaysia Airlines Flight 17Is in conflictウクライナShot down in the sky.
- 2015 May 1 The listing of shares on the Malaysian Stock Exchange will be delisted and will be effectively nationalized..
Management deterioration due to Asian currency crisis
Malaysia OfFlag carrierAnd MalaysiaNational OfinvestmentCompany"Khazanah NationalIs 69%stockOwnAirlines.1997 OfAsian currency crisisManagement deteriorated as a result of this, and furtherAir AsiaThe business slump has become more serious due to competition with major airlines such as.JapanIs also a flag carrierJapan AirlinesWe are trying to rebuild the management with reference to the reconstruction of the company, but the deficit has continued to increase year by year..
2014 consecutive accidents
Flight MH370 crash
May 3, With a total of 239 passengers and crewKuala Lumpur International AirportからBeijing Capital International AirportMalaysia Airlines Flight 370 heading for (Boeing 777-2H6ER,Aircraft symbol: 9M-MRO),Kuala LumpurLost communication with the air traffic control authorities and lost track of whereabouts.Vietnam People's Air ForceOfficials said the aircraft was on the 8th.Gulf of ThailandAnnounced that it crashed into the sea near Tochu Island.. On March 3, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said, "The aircraft was released as a result of a new analysis of satellite information by the British satellite communications company Inmarsat and the British Aviation Accident Investigation Bureau.Indian OceanIt seems that it crashed in the south. "2015 May 1The passengerDeath certificationHowever, there were many disagreements at this point.Then in July, a part of the aircraft of MH7 flightレ ユ ニ オ ンIn addition to being found in the Indian Ocean, parts of other aircraft have also been found, but the bodies of passengers andBlack boxHas not been discovered yet.
MH17 flight down incident
May 7,Amsterdam Schiphol AirportからKuala Lumpur International AirportMalaysia Airlines Flight 17 heading for (Boeing 777-2H6ER,Aircraft symbol: 9M-MRD),ウクライナ OfRussiaNear the borderDonetskIn the suburbs of the city, it suddenly disassembled in the air and crashed while cruising.Russia OfInterfax communication ウクライナAccording to a senior Interior Ministry official, Flight MH17 was shot down in a surface-to-air missile attack by a pro-Russian rebel armed group, killing all 298 crew and passengers.This incident was the highest number of fatalities in history as an aviation accident caused by shooting down.
2015 May 1, The listing of shares on the Malaysian Stock Exchange has been delisted.All shares will be purchased by Malaysia's state-owned investment company and will be virtually nationalized, and will be rebuilt under the initiative of the government in the future...In May 2015, he said that he would rebuild his business.CEOIn April 2016, he announced his resignation in less than a year.
2016 It was an accident equipment in JanuaryBoeing 777-200ERRetired all 17 aircraft (including 2 accident aircraft).Amsterdam,Frankfurt,ParisWhile promoting the suspension of unprofitable routes such as these, we are aiming to stabilize management by maintaining service levels with the aim of differentiating from low-cost carriers.
But five years have passed since the accident2021 Even after entering, the business situation has improved, but the difficult situation continues.MalaysiaThe prime ministerMahathir MohammadHe said he could close or sell the company.
The company's symbol mark, which is also drawn on the vertical stabilizer, is a traditional Malaysian crescent shape.凧It is a design of "Wow Blanc (Wow = kite, Blanc = Moon)".This was later introduced with a new paintB737-800, A330-300, A350-900 are also reflected.
Ordered by Malaysia AirlinesBoeingThe customer number (customer code) of the company's aircraft isH6So, the model name of the aircraft is 737-8H6And so on.
|aircraft||Number of operating machines||Number of ordered machines||Number of optional machines||Number of passenger seats||Remarks|
|Airbus A330-200||6||—||—||—||42||187||229||BankruptcyAir berlinIntroduced leasing via leasing company Air Cap|
Alternative to 737-800[Source required]
|Airbus A330-300||15||—||—||—||36||247||283||The company's main equipment|
|Airbus A350-900||6||ー||ー||4||35||247||286||A380 alternative, Introduced leasing from ALC (Air Lease Corporation)|
|Airbus A380-800||6||—||—||8||66||420||494||Scheduled to be sold|
|Boeing 737-800||48||—||—||—||16||144||160||The company's short-range flagship aircraft|
|Boeing 737 MAX series||—||25||25||Scheduled to be received after 2019, intends to introduce 8 MAX15 and 10 MAX10[Source required]|
From the machine introduced after October 2010, the white-based fuselage has been newly painted with the image of the wind in red and blue, and the notation has also been changed to "malaysia airlines".[Source required].. Since the accident in 2014, after nationalization for business restructuring due to the management crisis, restructuring of flight aircraft is also proceeding.
エアバスA350型機の運航路線は、長距離路線のクアラルンプール - ロンドン線が2018年1月より運航開始、同年5月5日より成田 - クアラルンプール線のうちMH89/MH88がA330に代わって就航。さらに6月5日には週5便のMH71/MH70にも導入され, Osaka / Kansai-The same type of aircraft will be introduced on the Kuala Lumpur line from August 8, the same year..
Special painting machine
- "" Member of Oneworld "" Oneworld painting (A330-300: 9M-MTE / 9M-MTO, Boeing 737-800: 9M-MXC)
- "40th years MALAYSIAN HOSPITALITY 1972-2012" retro painting (Boeing 737-800: 9M-MXA)
- 「Malaysia negaraku」（A330-200:9M-MTX・9M-MTZ、A350-900:9M-MAC・9M-MAF、ボーイング737-800:9M-MXS）
Below, retired, deleted
- "" An experience redefined "" (Boeing 747-400: 9M-MPD)
- "" Freedom of space "" (Boeing 777-200ER: 9M-MRD, equipment shot down in Ukraine in 2014)
- "40th years MALAYSIAN HOSPITALITY 1972-2012" retro painting (Boeing 747-400: 9M-MPP)
- "100th A380" (A380-800: 9M-MNF)
- Airbus A300B4
- Boeing 737-200,300, 400, 500
- Boeing 747-200B,300,400
- Boeing 777-200ER
- McDonnell Douglas DC-10-10, 30, 30CF
- McDonnell Douglas MD-11, F, CF
- Not shown: Route for own equipment
- *: One World Partner member (or planned) routes
Previously, special international routes became the longest transit routes in the world.Cape Townviaブ エ ノ ス ア イ レ スIt was operating the line, but it was suspended on February 2012, 2.Previously, it had routes in Africa and the United States, but due to management restructuring, it changed to focus on Asian routes., It is said that it will continue to provide services such as code sharing to suspended routes in the future.
1992 から1995 Best for 4 consecutive yearsfirst classaward,2000 から2004 Best Cabin Staff Award for 5 consecutive years,2005 から2010 Is 6 companies in the world (2005 4 companies,2006 Only "5-star airline" (from)United Kingdom・ It has a very high international reputation, as it was selected as Skytrack / former Inflight Service.[Source required]
Currently a unique "Enrich"Mileage serviceIs being offered.2013 May 2 OfOne worldAfter joining, we started alliances with oneworld member companies.In addition, it has been affiliated with the following companies even before joining oneworld.[Source required]
- Air France,Alitalia-Italian Airlines,KLM Royal Dutch Airlines,Etihad Airways,Virgin AtlanticEach company.[Source required]
Golden LoungeAirport loungeIs.Available passengers are Malaysia Airlines First Class, Golden Class class passengers, Enrich Platinum, Enrich Gold, oneworld members and codeshare partner passengers.The Golden Lounge has an open bar and food catering.There are 11 golden lounges around the world.The lounge offers various services such as a business center, food catering, a nap room, and a nursery school. 
Lounges are operated at the following airports.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Kuching International Airport
- London Heathrow Airport
- Melbourne Airport (Australia)
- Penang International Airport
At Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia Airlines currently has three lounges. (Satellite International Terminal Lounge, Domestic Lounge, Regional Lounge)[Source required]
The seat composition is A350first class,business class,Economy class3 class system, other equipment is 2 class system of business class and economy class.First class and business class are equipped with full flat bed seats.In addition, all seats on the A380, A330-300 and A350 are equipped with the latest in-flight entertainment system. The A330-300 has undergone in-flight refurbishment, and all aircraft enrolled by the end of 2016 have new specifications.[Source required]
In-flight mealIs allHalal·meal(IslamFood)豚 肉Do not use at all.alcoholIs provided free of charge.first class,business classProvided atSatay(For skewered beef and chickenpeanut(With sauce) is popular.Also, with some equipmentMuslimEquipped with a "prayer room" for, and also a seattv setからMeccaYou can check the position ofIslamThestate religionToMalaysiaThere is also a unique service.
From March 2009, 3, with Aero Mobile on some flightsroamingThe mobile phone (GSM) of the telecommunications carrier that can be used is now available.Initially, the services available are callsSMSOnly, but thenWireless packet communicationWas also added.However, both are now finished. The upgrade service "MH Upgrade" will start in October 2014, and the target is reservations for MH flights with ticket numbers starting with 10 (excluding award tickets).AuctionThe reception will be done up to 72 hours before departure, and you will be notified 48 hours before departure.[Source required]
- ^ a b Malaysia Airlines to join oneworld alliance
- ^ Malaysia Airlines, CEO
- ^ Jon Livesey. “Curse of Malaysia Airlines? 5 tragic moments in airline's history before MH17 and MH370". Daily mirror. 2014/7/17Browse.
- ^ "Accidents and incidents of Malaysia Airlines". China Daily. 2014/3/8Browse.
- ^ "Accident description”. Aviation Safety Network. 2011/3/10Browse.
- ^ Malaysia Airlines subsidiary, Sarawak Sabah base to operate from October 10st
- ^ Official announcement of dissolution of capital tie-up Malaysia Airlines and AirAsia --Nikkei Electronic Edition, viewed May 2012, 5
- ^ a b “Reconstruction with a new company led by Malaysia Airlines Government”. NHK(November 2015, 1). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 1. 2015/1/2Browse.
- ^ Megumi Suenaga (April 2014, 4). "" Tragedy "occurs during reconstruction, Malaysia Airlines' difficulties". 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン 2014/8/30Browse.
- ^ "Malaysian plane crashed into Gulf of Thailand = Vietnam Navy". Current affairs dot com(November 2014, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 3. 2015/10/30Browse.
- ^ “MH370 Flight Incident” (Press Release), Malaysia Airlines, オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 3. [Detailed information for identifying documents]
- ^ “Malaysia Airlines shoots down 33% of bookers, damages unknown to Beijing in March”. Sankei Shimbun(November 2014, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 8. 2014/8/30Browse.
- ^ Shamim Adam (August 2014, 8). "Malaysia Airlines to reduce 6000 people-CEO will continue until July next year". Bloomberg 2014/8/30Browse.
- ^ "Malaysia Airlines will delist by the end of the year to reduce employees by 3%". Reuters(July 2014, 8) 2014/8/30Browse.
- ^ Malaysia Airlines to revive 380-747 for a limited time with regular maintenance of A400
- ^ https://news.yahoo.co.jp/pickup/6316880
- ^ Malaysia Airlines Current Fleet
- ^ Malaysia Airlines Operation Equipment List
- ^ You can check the aircraft history every time you register the aircraft.
- ^ Malaysia Airlines receives first A350-900 to launch on London line from January
- ^ Malaysia Airlines signs additional contract for two A350-900s to introduce a total of six from 2
- ^ Boeing changes 737 MAX 10 from 10 contracts MAX 8 with Malaysia Airlines
- ^ 
- ^ 
- ^ a b c d e f g Malaysia Airlines Expands Malaysia/China Routes To 2017 FlyTeam December 2016, 11
- ^ Malaysia Airlines in service on Kuala Lumpur / Coach line FlyTeam November 2013, 9
- ^ Malaysia Airlines suspends Paris and Amsterdam routes at the end of January 2016 FlyTeam November 2015, 12
- ^ Malaysia Airlines suspends Paris and Amsterdam routes at the end of January 2016 FlyTeam November 2015, 12
- ^ Malaysia Airlines Expands Malaysia/China Routes To 2017 FlyTeam December 2016, 11
- ^ Malaysia Airlines launches Kuala Lumpur / Darwin route from November
- ^ "Malaysia Airlines Ends Dubai Service in mid–Feb 2016". Airline Route June 2016, 1
- ^ Malaysia Airlines announces 8 suspended routes including Buenos Aires route flyteam
- ^ Code-share partnership with Malaysia Airlines and Emirates Even with the benefits of senior members flyteam dated December 2015, 12
- ^ "Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge”. Malaysia Airlines. As of September 2007, 9オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2008/3/29Browse.
- ^ "Airline Lounges At Melbourne Airport". 2015/4/24Browse.
- ^ David Flynn (September 2015, 9). “Malaysia Airlines closes Perth, Singapore airport lounges” (English). Australian Business Traveler
- Firefly (aircraft company)
- Saegusa country stealing game… We were co-sponsoring a trip to Malaysia and Australia for the winning product.When the contestants won the overseas trip, they were given a catalog by the Malaysia Airlines flight attendants.
- Sekine & Lou's! Quiz Success… He was co-sponsoring a trip to Penang Island for the winning prize.
- Singapore Airlines(1972 Until September, it was the same company as MSA "Malaysia-Singapore Airlines" Reference book: The disappeared airline Kashu Akira: Author, Sankaido: 9)