Photo Utsunomiya regional cooperation IC card "Totora" image
You can take a train or a bus "202inXNUMX" JR East's "Regional Cooperation IC Card" Following Tochigi and Iwate XNUMX ...
If you write the contents roughly
Currently it is only a bus, but it can also be used on the Haga / Utsunomiya Light Rail, which is scheduled to open in March 2023.
JR East is working to improve the services of local bus operators using "regional cooperation IC cards", railroads, buses ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Utsunomiya light rail
This is the first case in Japan that a light rail will be constructed as a completely new line without extension or improvement of the existing line, and until then.TramTo a city where did not existOrbit methodThe route based on1948 OfToyama regional railwayFushiki Line(Current:Manyo LineTakaoka orbital line) Since.
New transportation system concept
In Utsunomiya City1990 eraからPublic transportationA survey on the new transportation system is being conducted while considering the network, and based on the "Utsunomiya Metropolitan Area Transportation Master Plan" announced in 1995, the "New Transportation System Introduction Basic Plan Formulation Survey" was conducted from 2001 to 2002. , A survey on business and operation methods and facility planning was conducted from 2007 to 2008...The "Fifth Utsunomiya City Comprehensive Plan" announced by Utsunomiya City in March 2008 and the "Second Utsunomiya City City Planning Master Plan" formulated in April 3 include measures for population decline and a super-aging society. Network type to aim for sustainable urban developmentCompact cityIn the "Utsunomiya Urban Transportation Strategy" formulated in September 2009 based on this, it will be the basis of a comprehensive public transportation network centered on Utsunomiya Station.East-West main public transportationWas considered, and in March 2013, the policy of introducing LRT was shown as "Basic policy for the realization of east-west trunk public transportation"..
In order to carry out a detailed study toward the commercialization of LRT, the "Haga-Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee" was established as a study organization by experts, and the first meeting was held on November 2013, 11.The review committee consists of four experts (university faculty members andCertified public accountant), 2 administrative committee members (Deputy Mayor of Utsunomiya City, Deputy Mayor of Haga Town), 10 administrative advisors (City Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism)Kanto Regional Development Bureau,Kanto Transport Bureau, Tochigi Prefectural Land Development Department,Tochigi PoliceHeadquarters, etc.), local governments as observers (Kanuma City,Kamimikawa Town,Mashiko Town,Motegi,Ichikai,Mibu Town,Takanezawa Town) And public transport operators (East Japan Railway Omiya Branch,Tobu Railway,Kanto Motor,Tono Kotsu,JR Bus Kanto,).
Three cases were considered as the business entity: a private public transportation company operating independently, a new company established by multiple private companies, and a new company established through public-private partnership.In a preliminary survey of intentions to participate in business conducted on 3 private sector track operators and 14 local public transport operators, 5 companies showed interest in business participation, but it was conducted from June to July 4. As a result of "Recruitment of businesses that intend to manage the Utsunomiya City / Hagacho LRT business", there was no single or joint proposal by private businesses, and Kanto Motor only proposed the establishment of a new company through public-private partnerships. there were..Since the content of the proposal also relied on the government side in terms of securing personnel, raising funds, sharing risks, etc., Utsunomiya City and Haga Town changed their policies, and the local government played an active role.Third sectorIt was decided to establish a new company by the method. Also,Tokyu Electric Railway,Toyama regional railway,Keifuku Electric Railway,Okayama Electric Track,Hiroshima Electric RailwayHas announced cooperation in human resource development and technology provision such as driver training and technical training..
The investment ratio at the time of establishment will be 51% for Utsunomiya City and Haga Town, and 49% for the private sector, but it is planned to reverse the investment ratio by increasing capital in the 3rd to 4th years of establishment...From the private sectorShimotsuke newspaper company-Tochigi TV-Utsunomiya Cable TV-Tochigi Shinkin Bank-Futaba foodTochigi Light Rail Support Shareholding Association, which is composed of 26 local companies, Kanto Motor Co., Ltd., a local public transportation companyTobu Railway・ Toya Kotsu, A local bankAshikaga Bank-Tochigi Bank, Invested by the Chamber of Commerce..In addition, it is indicated that Tochigi Prefecture will also invest in future capital increases..
In the tentative name before the establishment, the company name isTochigi Prefectural Central LRT Co., Ltd.However, based on the opinions of investors and the governor, the name was changed to the current one as an easy-to-understand name..
- March --Utsunomiya City formulates "Basic Policy for Realization of East-West Core Public Transportation".
- October-Haga Town publishes a request for LRT extension.
- May 11 --The 1st "Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee" was held.
- May 12 --The 2st "Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee" was held.
- January-by opposition citizensReferendum OrdinanceRequest for enactmentUtsunomiya City CouncilWas rejected by a large number of opposition.
- May 3 --The 3st "Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee" was held.
- May 7 --The 4st "Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee" was held.
- May 8 --The 5st "Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee" was held.
- March --The Utsunomiya City Council re-vetoed a request for the establishment of a referendum ordinance by an opposition citizen group.
- May 6 --The 6st "Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee" was held.
- May 8 --The 7st "Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee" was held.
- May 8 --The 8st "Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee" was held.
- May 6-May 7 -Implemented "Recruitment of businesses with the intention of managing the Utsunomiya City / Haga Town LRT business".
- May 7 --In response to the results of the recruitment of businesses, Utsunomiya City and Haga Town announced the establishment of a "new company through public-private partnership" in which they will play an active role.
- September-Utsunomiya City Council and Haga Town Council vote on a bill for the establishment of a "new company through public-private partnership".
- September --The Utsunomiya City Council vetoed a request for the establishment of a referendum ordinance by an opposition citizen group with a large number of opposition.
- May 10 --The 9st "Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee" was held.
- May 10 --Held a founder's meeting by prospective investors.
- May 11 --The founding general meeting and the board of directors were held at Utsunomiya City Hall.Established Utsunomiya Light Rail Co., Ltd..
- May 11 - registrationApplication.
- May 11 --The 10st "Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee" was held.
- May 1 --The 11st "Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee" was held.
- May 1 --Orbital transportation sophistication implementation planMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismKanto Transport BureauApplication (Patent application for the Act on Rail Tracks).
- May 7 --The Transport Council of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism holds a public hearing on the Utsunomiya Light Rail's advanced track transportation implementation plan..
- May 9 --The Transport Council of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismMinister of Land, Infrastructure and TransportSubmit a report stating that it is appropriate to certify the Utsunomiya Light Rail's advanced track transportation implementation plan..
- May 9 --Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism approves Utsunomiya Light Rail's advanced track transportation implementation plan.
- May 10 --Announced design concept
- May 11 --Promoters in the Utsunomiya mayoral election on the same dayEiichi SatoIs reelected (4th term).
- In the same election, the LRT business became a big issue, and the difference in votes was about 6200 votes, which was a close battle..
- May 12 ――It is reported that Utsunomiya City has decided to postpone the opening of the business, which was originally expected in 2019, and to postpone it..
- May 1 --The Governor of Tochigi PrefectureTomiichi FukudaAnnounces the prefecture's participation in the LRT project.
- May 3 --At the 15th Haga-Utsunomiya Core Public Transportation Review Committee held on the same day, Utsunomiya City announced the maintenance site for the Kiyohara Industrial Park Transit Center (adjacent to the Kiyohara Management Center (tentative name) stop).DuPontIt is reported that the Japanese corporation plans to provide the site of the parking lot of the Utsunomiya office..
- May 3 --President Toru Takai resigns as Deputy Mayor of Utsunomiya City and concentrates on the management of the company.
- May 7 --At the Utsunomiya City Council members' council on the same day, the maintenance schedule for the start of construction in 2017 and the opening in March 2022 was announced.In addition, the announcement of the bus reorganization plan on the east side of Utsunomiya Station and the image of the LRT maintenance section and bus reorganization on the west side of the station are shown.
- May 8 --Utsunomiya City, Haga Town, and Utsunomiya Light Rail apply for construction approval to the government (Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism).
- May 9 --At the Utsunomiya City Council September regular meeting, a bill to agree to lay an LRT track on a city road accompanying the application for construction enforcement approval was passed.
- May 10 - Tochigi Prefectural AssemblyAt the final plenary session of the regular meeting in September, a bill to agree to the application for approval of track laying work was approved..
- 2018 (30)
- May 1 - DriverEntrance ceremony for 4 candidates.
- May 6 --The LRT symbol mark has been decided.
- May 8 - UtsunomiyaPrepaid CardThe introduction review council is a regional tie-up to be introduced in the Utsunomiya areaPrepaid CardNamed "totra"..At the same time, the design was decided.
- May 12 --Until January 1th of the following year, a vote will be held to select the nickname of the LRT vehicle from four proposals..
(3nd year of Reiwa)
- May 4 --Determine a candidate for a bus stop nameMay 4Submit the proposal to Haga Town and Utsunomiya City..Initially scheduled to be decided in August 2020.
- May 4 --The name of the stop has been decided.. LRT vehicle nickname decided to be "light line".
- May 5 --Started delivery of vehicles to the base.
- May 5 --Vehicle unveiling ceremony held.
- 2023 (5nd year of Reiwa)October --Opening of priority maintenance section (planned).
|Utsunomiya light rail|
As an overall maintenance section, on the west side of the Utsunomiya city center of the Utsunomiya city sectionSakura streetJumonji intersection (2-chome, Sakura, Utsunomiya-shi)) [ ] FromJRUtsunomiya StationViaUtsunomiya Technopolis[ ], With an extension of about 12 km, in the Haga-cho sectionHaga / Takanezawa Industrial ParkApproximately 3 km is planned.Law Concerning Revitalization and Regeneration of Local Public Transportationbased onVertical separation methodUtsunomiya City / Haga Town owns the equipment, and Utsunomiya Light Rail operates..
In addition, the "dedicated track" of this line is not a "new track" in the track construction regulations and track operation rules, but is treated as a road on which only LRT runs...This limits the maximum speed to 40 km / h (unless otherwise approved), while being included in the area and extension of the road on which the local allocation tax grant is calculated.Since the parties use the phrase "dedicated track" for this line, it will be unified as "dedicated track" below.
The gauge is with other routes that enter the suburbs of UtsunomiyaDirect operationConsidering the possibility ofNarrow gauge(1,067 mm) was adopted..At the time of opening, the maximum speed of all lines is 40 km / h, but in the futureOrbit methodWith the above approval,Combined track50 km / h in the section,KinugawaAcross theDedicated trackThe section is planned to operate at a high speed of 70 km / h, and vehicles that can operate at 70 km / h will be introduced at the time of opening (Later).
DepotAs a result of considering the efficiency of vehicle operation, expandability at the time of extension, convenience of entering and exiting from the main line, impact on the surrounding environment at the time of facility operation, etc.New Route 4It will be installed nearby. Can accommodate about 25 trainsDetention line, A vehicle inspection and maintenance facility that supports general inspections, a management building that houses the head office functions such as track maintenance departments and operation departments, etc. are set up, and the scale is planned to be about 4 ha..
Priority maintenance section
Utsunomiya Station East Exit (Utsunomiya City)Miyamirai) [ ] From Haga / Takanezawa Industrial Park (Shimotakanezawa, Haga Town)) [ ], 14.6 km is scheduled to be pre-developed as a priority maintenance section.Regarding the advanced maintenance section, we initially aimed to open in December 2019.But after that, Utsunomiya City2017 May 7At the city council of the city council, the maintenance schedule to start construction in 2017 and open in March 2022 has been announced..
The total project cost for the priority opening section at the initial stage of the study was expected to be 260 billion yen (383 billion yen for all sections), but the number of operating vehicles was reviewed, the route near Hiraidemachi was changed, and equipment was added for rapid operation. It was revised upward to about 406 billion yen due to such reasons...Furthermore, at the time of application for the orbital transportation advancement project, it was 458 billion yen, of which 246 million yen.Social capital maintenance comprehensive grantWith the subsidy ofGeneral public works bondsProcure at.
Substations will be installed in a total of four locations near National Highway No. 4, New No. 4 National Highway, Kiyohara Management Center, and Haga Industrial Park Management Center...Electricity is a third sector funded by Utsunomiya City and the private sector.Retail electric utility,Utsunomiya Light PowerReceived supply from "Co., Ltd."Power is再生 可能 エネルギーUtilize.
In addition, in order to drive at high speed, we will go to the Hiraishi stop and the Green Stadium-mae stop, which are on the way.SidingIs provided..The time required is 11 minutes from the east exit of Utsunomiya Station to the Yoto Campus of Utsunomiya University, and 44 minutes to the end point, Haga / Takanezawa Industrial Park..
Delayed construction and increased project costs
Construction started in the priority maintenance section in May 2018Later, multipleMulti-level crossingGround reinforcement work in sections, etc., as well as stops, etc.Barrier-freeMeasures were needed.Furthermore, the compensation for underground buried objects such as electricity and gas was reviewed, and contact with landowners was made.Spread of epidemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)It was delayed due to the influence of. The project cost as of 2021 (3rd year of Reiwa) was about 684 billion yen, which was 2014 times the total project cost of about 26 billion yen as of 458 (1.5).It has been announced that the completion date will be delayed after 2023 (5th year of Reiwa)..
|the reason||Increase amount|
|Correspondence to local construction conditions, etc.||+102 billion yen|
|Changes in social conditions such as increased construction demand||+35 billion yen|
|Improvement of safety and convenience, etc.||+46 billion yen|
|Relocation of underground buried objects, etc.||+35 billion yen|
|Review the specifications of the track (rail, etc.) structure (reduction)||-27 billion yen|
|the amount||+191 billion yen|
Reason for increase in project cost
- Correspondence to local construction conditions (+102 billion yen)
- Correspondence to geological survey and land survey
- As a result of the geological survey, an increase of 47 billion yen was made due to changes in the length of pile foundations that support structures such as elevated structure sections such as the Kinugawa Bridge and Nogoyamachi Solid, and vehicle bases, and deepening of ground improvement.
- As a result of land survey, an increase of 31 billion yen due to an increase in land costs due to the acquired area and the number of compensation properties
- Correspondence to local construction conditions
- Increased by 17 billion yen due to strengthening traffic processing at intersection improvement departments such as Kinu-dori
- Increased by 7 million yen due to cable extension due to substation location change and change in burial depth
- Changes in social conditions such as increased construction demand (+35 billion yen)
- Increased construction demand
- An increase of 26 billion yen due to an increase in site management costs due to the revision of the estimation standard and changes in labor material prices due to soaring prices.
- Strengthening measures against heavy rain disasters
- Increase of 9 million yen by raising the embankment of the depot and adding a retaining wall
- Improvement of safety and convenience (+46 billion yen)
- Increased by 26 billion yen by strengthening safety measures (barrier-free adjoining sidewalks, installing surveillance cameras at railway stations, reviewing equipment that switches the direction of travel of vehicles in the depot, etc.)
- HU300 type vehicleIncreased by 14 billion yen due to changes in specifications (extension of vehicle length related to securing wheelchair space, adoption of highly original design, addition of cameras inside and outside the vehicle, etc.)
- Increased by 5 million yen due to digitization of communication equipment such as tram stop operation display boards and optical cables
- Fare collection method that allows passengers to get on and off from all doors of the vehicle (Credit rideMethod) adoption,Regional cooperation IC card "totra"Increased by 4 million yen by introducing a system that supports
- Relocation costs for underground buried objects (+35 billion yen)
- As a result of discussions with facility managers, an increase of 35 billion yen will be made due to the relocation of underground buried objects such as cables and pipes that hinder construction.
- Reduction (-27 billion yen)
- A reduction of 27 billion yen by reviewing the specifications of the track (rail, roadbed) structure
Outline of priority maintenance section
- Route distance (Operating kilo): Total length 14.6 km
- Gauge: 1,067 mm
- Voltage: DC 750 V
- Steepest gradient: 60 ‰(Near the Seiryo High School stop)
- Sharpest curve radius: 25 m(Near the east exit of Utsunomiya Station)
- Number of stations: 19 stations (including the starting and ending stations)
- Double track section: All lines
- Electrified section: All lines
- Evacuation facilities: 2 stations (in front of Hiraishi / Green Stadium)(4 stations in the original plan)
- Depot: 1 location(Near New Route 4)
- substation: 4 places
Tram stop list
- The stop with an orange background is the transit center.
- Orbit ... *: In front of Green Stadium-There is a dedicated orbit between Yuinomori and the grade separation
- Nodule with other traffic ... ●: Indicates that the traffic has nodule or is planned.In addition, bicycle parking lots are available at all stops..
The introduction space has been announced for the priority maintenance section.
- JR Utsunomiya Station East Exit-National Highway No. 4 Crossing
- National highway No. 4 intersection
- National Route 4-Before New National Route 4 (Hiraishi stop)
- Reduced Kinu-dori from 4 lanes to 2 lanes, 1 lanes to the east and 3 lane to the west, and introduced it in the center of the road.
- In front of New Route 4 (Hiraishi stop) --West end of Kiyohara Industrial Park
- Kiyohara Industrial Park Western End --Kiyohara Industrial Park Management Center
- Reduced from 4 lanes to 2 lanes and introduced in the center of the road, existing 2 lane sections can be widened
- Kiyohara Industrial Park Management Center-Northern end of Kiyohara Industrial Park
- Introduced to the green area on the east side of the road, maintaining 4 lanes
- Kiyohara Industrial Park North End-Nogoyamachi Intersection
- Overpass by elevated track
- Nogoyamachi intersection-Intersection in front of the management center
- Intersection in front of the management center-Honda Motor Co., Ltd. North Gate
- Introduced in the center of the road, maintaining the number of lanes
Future extension study section
JR Utsunomiya Station West Exit [, August 2017, 8 "Shimono ShimbunAccording to media reports, as a planSakushin Gakuin High School,Utsunomiya Bunsei Girls' High SchoolDemand for attending school can be expectedTochigi Prefecture Gokoku ShrineWith the west in mind, the westUtsunomiya Ring Road(Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 3 Utsunomiya Kamewada Tochigi Line) And planned further westTohoku Expressway-Otani smart ICNear (tentative name) [ ], Etc. are being considered, and the plan is scheduled to be finalized by the end of FY2017..] To the vicinity of Sakura-dori Jumonji, the west side section of Utsunomiya Station will be extended to the west from the end point of the original plan in 3, "Near Sakura-dori Jumonji" from the viewpoint of connecting with automobiles and promoting tourism. Shown to be considering
Regarding the connection between the eastern section and the western section, there is a plan to construct a viaduct with a height that straddles the Utsunomiya Line and passes under the Tohoku Shinkansen on the north side of Utsunomiya Station..]
Tram stop list (planned)
- West side of JR Utsunomiya Station
- JRUtsunomiya StationWest Exit --Kamikawara --Miyajima Town Jumonji --Baba Town - Prefectural officePrevious - Tobu Utsunomiya StationPrevious - 裁判 所Before --Shinkawa --Sakura-dori Jumonji- MuseumPrevious - Gokoku ShrinePrevious - Education CenterPrevious - Komanyumachi --In front of Nakamaru Park --In front of the post office - Otani SIC --Shiroyama --Otani
Since the total extension is long, it is necessary to secure profitability while ensuring convenience for citizens, so we adopted a distance system.、2016年12月に初乗り運賃が150円、以降3 - 7 kmは1kmごとに50円ずつ、7km以上は3kmごとに50円ずつを目安に加算するという計画案が示された..In this fare plan, the fare between Utsunomiya Station East Exit and Haga-Takanezawa Industrial Park will be 400 yen.
Prepaid Card(Boarding card) Is introduced as a fare collection method, It is possible to get on and off from all doors to shorten the getting on and off timeCredit boarding methodWill be introduced..In the case of cash, we plan to receive a numbered ticket from the ticketing machine installed at the stop, get on from the front door of the vehicle, pay the fare when getting off, and get off from the front door... The IC card is being developed by JR East and SONY.Regional cooperation IC cardIs planned to be introduced as an IC card common to Kanto Motor and JR Bus Kanto., The name will be decided as "totra" by August 2020, 8At the same time, the design was decided.. It became totra from the acronym of "total" and "transportation"...The card design is based on the image of a light mint car window that expresses the clear sky color...The letter "o" drawn with three curves has the meaning of connecting a bus, a next-generation light rail (LRT), and a railroad..Suica,PASMOWill be available.In addition, if the current fare system is used, there are sections where it will be more expensive to transfer between the bus and LRT, so the implementation of a transfer discount is also being considered..
The "LRT Design Subcommittee" of the "Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transportation Review Committee" has been studying since August 2016, and in October 8, the design concept ""Raito to the future"Creation of future mobility city by LRTWas announced.
This is because the area around Utsunomiya has been in summer since ancient times.ThunderIt is derived from the fact that it has been called "Raito" because it has a lot of climate, and that the blessings of the convectional rain caused by thunder have brought about a good harvest and have been called "Raisama".The reasons for choosing thunder are "universality" that is durable and never goes away, "uniqueness" that shows the uniqueness of Utsunomiya City and Haga Town, and "design of various facilities". It is mentioned that it has "expandability" that has elements that can be reflected in.
2020 May 6The symbol mark of the LRT business has been decided.. The LRT symbol mark has a basic design policy of "design that effectively conveys the value and existence of Haga / Utsunomiya LRT", and "unique and clear design that can be recognized as Haga / Utsunomiya LRT at a glance" and "as public transportation". It is said that it aims at "a design that makes you feel reliability and safety" and "a design that fosters pride and attachment as My Rail"., Positioned as a "business mark" that expresses the LRT business itself and plays the role of a "symbol" that can be appealed and disseminated at a glance..
Regarding the symbol mark, the LRT project contributes to the formation of the skeleton of the city and the creation of a base, and is a railroad track project that contributes to securing various means of transportation that are indispensable in the daily lives of residents, and these projects are sustainable.Public transportUtsunomiya City / Haga Town (maintenance company) and Utsunomiya Light Rail Co., Ltd. (operator) will play their respective roles in close cooperation in order to maintain and survive in the future. However, it is said that the business will be promoted as one, and the symbol mark isWhat is common to all things related to the LRT business and is created as an entity that connects themWas defined as.
The Haga / Utsunomiya area and the highly symbolic design that can be associated with the LRT business using the motif of the above-mentioned total design concept "Thunder City to the Future" and the symbol color "Yellow". As an expression of the public transportation that connects, we seek a design that has a durability that can be used for a long period of time and has a "universality" that is hard to pass, and accurately conveys the LRT business to anyone, forever. Mark's design concept that it can be doneBelow, the following three designs have been created.
|Design proposal||Concept||Way of thinking|
|Plan A||A design that directly expresses the idea of "turning the city of thunder into the future"||With the motif of "Thunder City to the Future" itself, which is the key to the design of this project, so that LRT will be loved by Utsunomiya citizens, Haga townspeople, and a wide range of users for a long time as the east-west trunk public transportation that connects the Haga and Utsunomiya areas. Created as a design that embodies the idea of "uniqueness" that is the face of the town, "lightning light" that feels the unique climate of the region, and "advancement" that will drive the future image.|
|Plan B||Designed in the image of public transportation LRT running in the east-west direction||With the image of the main public transportation LRT running, which opens up the east-west direction of the central area of Tochigi Prefecture and connects Utsunomiya City and Haga Town, two universal symbols called "lightning bolts" are placed on the left and right to create a "rail". ) ”And“ Lightning lightning ”|
|Plan C||A design that emphasizes the "lightning lightning" that is the motif of the total design||The Haga / Utsunomiya area symbolizes the climate and climate, and with the motif of the "lightning lightning" shape that anyone can easily imagine, the symbol color "yellow" color pattern is devised to give a three-dimensional effect. And create a design that further emphasizes its presence|
Of these three plans, Plan A says, "Like the ancient times when thunder has given blessings to the Haga and Utsunomiya areas," LRT plays a role in bringing blessings such as exchange and vitality to this area. " It is a design that directly expresses the idea of "to the future", and "it is also a design that has a high affinity with vehicles that directly express" to the future ", and is involved in this business. Since it is easy to understand in connecting everything, it can be expected that it will smoothly penetrate into Utsunomiya citizens and Haga townspeople. ".
Along with the formulation of the symbol mark, the logo mark of the LRT business, commonly known as "Haga / Utsunomiya LRT," was also created.Specify "Hiragino Kaku Gothic Family" for Japanese fonts and "Allumi Family" for European fonts...In addition, the logo mark of Utsunomiya Light Rail Co., Ltd.And the logo mark of the vehicle nickname "LIGHT LINE"Is created in a similar format.
New transportation IC card "totra"
In February 2020, the name was solicited from three proposals, "Totra", "Lococa", and "Nexca", and the largest number was Totra, which accounted for about 2% of the total of about 3 applications. I chose it and made the first letter lowercase.
“Totra” is named after the acronyms “total” and “transportation”.The card is designed in the image of a light mint car window that expresses the color of the clear sky...The letter "o" drawn with three curves has the meaning of connecting a bus, a next-generation light rail (LRT), and a railroad... "Totra" is JR EastSuicaEquipped with (watermelon) ticket and electronic money function.
Reorganization of existing public transportation
At the time of opening, LRT will be the main transportation and the bus network will be reorganized.In the reorganization, the existing Kanto Motor and JR Bus Kanto bus routes and companies that overlap the route will be used.Shuttle busIs allocating to other routes, increasing the number, and considering new routes..As for the main bus that connects the city base and the area / sightseeing base, 60 buses are operated per day, the time zone is expanded, and the development of a route that covers the densely populated areas in the suburbs is under consideration..
JR Utsunomiya Station East Section
The reorganization proposal presented on July 2017, 7 is as follows:..This is expected to reduce the time required from the suburbs to JR Utsunomiya Station by approximately 15 to 30 minutes...The policy is to discuss bus routes with each company by March 2021.
- From the Utsunomiya University Yoto Campus stop, which will be the transit centerHiraide Industrial ParkDirection(Okamoto StationEnd) andUtsunomiya UniversityTo Mine Campus (National Route 123New bus route to (via / terminal at JR Utsunomiya Station).
- A new circulation route bus will be established to operate the Kiyohara Industrial Park and surrounding residential parks in an integrated manner from the Kiyohara District Civic Center stop, which will be the transit center..
- Changed the bus route to Haga-cho and Motegi-cho via Hakuyoko-dori, Izumigaoka-dori, and Hiraide Industrial Park.Connected with LRT at the stop in front of the Hagacho Industrial Park Management Center, which will be the transit center..Installation of express section.
- MokaNew express route established for bus routes to the direction.
- Distribute some of the routes departing from and arriving at the west exit of Utsunomiya Station to the east exit.
- Local transportation (shared taxi)New connection point between the bus and the bus.
- Unification of overlapping routes between other operators.
JR Utsunomiya Station West Section
The maintenance / reorganization image shown on July 2017, 7 is as follows.
- In front of JR Utsunomiya StationMain streetThe bus route that runs on the prefectural office in front of the streetGinkgo streetSort to.
- Consider rapid operation for buses that continue to run on the main street.
Local movements and civic movements for the introduction of LRT
Promotion / Proponents
The citizen group "Light Rail Tochigi", which was established in 2004, continuously conducts dialogue meetings, questionnaire surveys, signing activities, lectures by experts, and public relations activities using booklets and pamphlets. In February 2017, the association and the "Prefectural LRT Study Group" submitted a request for maintenance promotion to the chairman of the Utsunomiya City Council..
In November 2017, a general incorporated association "Prefectural Central Town Development Council" was established to consider regional development in Tochigi Prefecture with the LRT development as an opportunity..
Utsunomiya City has established "LRT Citizen Support Team" teamNEXT "" and is recruiting members regardless of individuals or companies..
We also sell Utsunomiya Light Rail PR campaigns and goods at public facilities and tourist facilities that sponsor and promote the LRT business..
January 2013Democratic Party(→Democratic Party) AndSocial Democratic PartyOperated byOpponent citizen group "Meeting to prevent the introduction of LRT without public opinion" was established and carried out a signing activity to ask for a referendum to ask the pros and cons of the introduction of LRT...In July 2014, the association changed its name to "A group that opposes the LRT in Utsunomiya City and thinks about public transportation," and continues to insist on a fundamental review of the plan...The representative said that the reasons for opposition were "obstruction of automobile traffic due to the introduction of LRT", "increased number of transfers due to bus route reorganization", and "profitability problem due to huge construction costs". Claims that improvement can be dealt with.
Controversy in Utsunomiya mayoral election
In the Utsunomiya mayoral election held in November 2016, a new candidate who promised to cancel the LRT plan with the incumbent Eiichi Sato, who is in favor of the LRT, narrowed down the issue to the opposition to the LRT.Fighted.Among them, the "Meeting for Cancellation of LRT Business" supports opposition candidates, and during the election period, including the development of the route on the west side of JR Utsunomiya Station, which has not yet materialized, a tax of 1000 billion yen or more will be spent. We distributed a leaflet stating that.
However, according to "Light Rail Tochigi", Utsunomiya City and Tochigi Prefecture will bear 412 billion yen out of the 106 billion yen maintenance cost (expected) for the eastern section of JR Utsunomiya Station, and the entire amount will be tentatively owned by Utsunomiya City. Even if it is included in the 2016 general account budget, it is only 0.3%, and the group argues that it is "a lie that ignores public opinion and facts.".
In response to this, "Light Rail Tochigi" responded to the opposition candidate and the "Meeting for the Cancellation of LRT", saying, "The claims of both parties are distorted and misunderstood, and the content is confusing to the citizens." I sent an open letter on November 11th to show the rationale, Announced on the 15th of the same month that there was no response from both parties even after the 11th day of the response deadline..
On the other hand, based on the fact that the vote difference between Sato, who was also elected by the opposition political parties and groups, and the opposition candidate was small, we requested the city side to answer 2017 items by January 1, 13, and the deadline Twenty people visit the city hall on a day.At that time, the deputy mayor refused to answer and asked the opposition side seven questions, saying "I want to have a two-way constructive discussion" and "I will not give it if I do not get an answer", but one of the opposition parties A member of the House of RepresentativesAkio Fukuda(At that time, a member of the Democratic Party) refused to answer the question, saying, "It is strange for an accountable administration to ask a question in reverse."Eventually, there was confusion such as the mayor rushing to protest directly to the mayor and the mayor handing over the response..
In the mayoral election in 2020, a candidate who appealed for a temporary freeze on the LRT business appeared, and it was a one-on-one fight with Mayor Sato, but it was not a close battle like the last time, and Sato's election is certain at 0% Reported..However, since there are still many opposition citizens in areas where LRT is not scheduled to pass, Sato announced that he would continue to give a polite explanation..
- ^ a b c Utsunomiya Light Rail Company Profile(Retrieved September 2020, 1)
- ^ The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism's Railway Bureau supervised "Railway Handbook", the first year of Reiwa, electric vehicle study group, railway book publication society
- ^ "[Reference] Investment organization and investment amount". Utsunomiya Light Rail Co., Ltd.. 2020/5/23Browse.
- ^ a b c Masayuki Moriguchi (October 2015, 10). "Is the day when" LRT "runs in Tochigi / Utsunomiya? Large-scale investment in trams, increasing burden on local governments". 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン (Toyo Keizai Inc.) 2015/12/24Browse.
- ^ "Tram "Manyo Line"". Takaoka. 2020/5/20Browse.
- ^ a b c Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (2013-11-21) (PDF). About the status of East-West main public transportation (LRT) efforts, etc. (Report). Utsunomiya City 2015/12/7Browse..
- ^ a b Toya Kotsu merged with Kanto Motor on October 2018, 10
- ^ a b Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (2015-08-03) (PDF). About securing policy of sales entity (Report). Utsunomiya City 2015/12/24Browse..
- ^ Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (2015-08-24) (PDF). About the establishment of a "new company through public-private partnership" that is responsible for the operation of LRT (Report). Utsunomiya City 2015/12/24Browse..
- ^ a b c d Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (2015-11-12) (PDF). About the establishment of a "new company through public-private partnership" that is responsible for the operation of LRT (Report). Utsunomiya City 2015/12/24Browse..
- ^ a b "LRT in Utsunomiya City, Tochigi Prefecture also announces Governor's investment". Nihon Keizai Shimbun Electronic version (Nikkei Inc.). (May 2017, 1). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 1. 2017/1/1Browse.
- ^ "The deputy mayor is appointed president of the LRT three-sector name" Utsunomiya Light Rail "". Sankei Shimbun (Sankei Shimbun). (November 2015, 10). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 12. 2015/12/24Browse.
- ^ a b c d Ryusuke Takahashi (April 2015, 10). “LRT pros and cons, referendum ordinance veto closing”. "Mainichi Newspapers』Local version (Mainichi Newspaper) 2015/12/24Browse.
- ^ “LRT implementation plan submitted to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism”. YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun). (October 2016, 1) 2016/1/25Browse.
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (July 2016, 7). “About the selection result and progress schedule of the general public at the public hearing regarding the certification application case of the orbital transportation advancement implementation plan (LRT project on the east side of Utsunomiya Station) from Utsunomiya City, Haga Town and Utsunomiya Light Rail Co., Ltd.". 2016/8/26Browse.
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (July 2016, 9). “Transport Council Utsunomiya City, Haga Town and Utsunomiya Light Rail Co., Ltd. report on the application for certification of the advanced track transportation implementation plan (LRT project on the east side of Utsunomiya Station)". 2016/9/10Browse.
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (July 2016, 9). “Utsunomiya City, Haga Town and Utsunomiya Light Rail Co., Ltd. Approval of Advanced Orbital Transportation Implementation Plan". 2016/9/27Browse.
- ^ a b c d Utsunomiya City Construction Department LRT Promotion Office (October 2016, 10). “About LRT design concept”. Utsunomiya Light Rail Co., Ltd. 2016/12/24Browse.
- ^ a b Tetsuya Fujiwara (November 2016, 11). "Mayor of Utsunomiya, Mr. Sato, 4 selections of thin ice, power to explain LRT residents". Tokyo Newspaper Tokyo web. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 11. 2017/4/12Browse.
- ^ "Utsunomiya City, LRT Tokyo Olympics Pre-Opening Postponement Time to Explain Residents". Nikkei newspaper electronic version (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2016, 12) 2017/1/1Browse.
- ^ Utsunomiya / LRT transit base DuPont Land provision policy "Shimono Shimbun』August 2017, 3 morning edition
- ^ Utsunomiya City Deputy Mayor to be appointed as Tezuka General Policy Department Manager Mr. Takai is devoted to LRT Sansek management "Shimotsuke Shinbun" February 2017, 2 morning edition
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q Extending the west of LRT station Reorganizing the main street bus route Utsunomiya City study "Shimotsuke Shinbun" July 2017, 7 morning edition
- ^ LRT to apply for approval Final stage to start construction within the fiscal year Utsunomiya City, etc. "Shimotsuke Shinbun" morning edition, August 2017, 8
- ^ LRT track laying, approved by a large number of people Utsunomiya City Council "Shimotsuke Shinbun" September 2017, 9 morning edition
- ^ LRT construction bill passed by majority in favor Tochigi Prefectural Assembly "Shimotsuke Shinbun" October 2017, 10 morning edition
- ^ a b “LRT, national approval to complete construction start procedure Tochigi Prefecture will also be on the 22nd”. Shimono Shimbun(November 2018, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 10. 2021/5/30Browse.
- ^ a b "LRT groundbreaking ceremony maintenance work starts in earnest at the east exit of JR Utsunomiya Station". Shimono Shimbun(November 2018, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 5. 2021/5/30Browse.
- ^ “Four candidates for the entrance ceremony LRT driver at Utsunomiya Light Rail participated”. Sankei Shimbun(November 2020, 1). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 8.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "About the symbol mark of the Haga / Utsunomiya LRT business" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Haga-Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee, (June 2020, 6) 2021/12/30Browse.
- ^ "About the symbol mark of the Haga / Utsunomiya LRT business" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Utsunomiya City Construction Department LRT Planning Division, (July 2020, 7), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 9. 2020/9/18Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f "Regarding the decision on the name and design of regional cooperation IC cards" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Utsunomiya City General Policy Department Transportation Policy Division, (August 2020, 8), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 4. 2021/4/24Browse.
- ^ a b c d "The name is" totra "Utsunomiya Transportation IC Card Bus / LRT / Railway Connection". Shimono Shimbun(November 2020, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 1. 2021/4/23Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)(Japanese). Utsunomiya City / Haga Town. As of April 2021, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/4/23Browse.
- ^ "LRT stop name selection 19 locations on the east side of JR station Proposed to Utsunomiya City and Haga Town, decided within the month". Shimono Shimbun(November 2021, 4). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 4. 2021/4/23Browse.
- ^ (日本語) [Utsunomiya City] Regular press conference in August of the first year of Reiwa 2019/8/23Browse.
- ^ "The name of the Haga / Utsunomiya LRT stop has been decided! -To become a stop that will be loved and loved by the community for a long time-" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Utsunomiya City Construction Department LRT Planning Division, (July 2021, 4), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 4. 2021/4/23Browse.
- ^ "The nickname of the LRT vehicle has been decided as "light line"(Japanese). Utsunomiya City (April 2021, 4). As of April 23, 2021オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/5/29Browse.
- ^ "LRT nicknamed" Light Line "Utsunomiya City". Shimono Shimbun(November 2021, 4). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 4. 2021/5/29Browse.
- ^ "Utsunomiya delivers new LRT rolling stock" Light Line ", opens in spring 23". Kyodo News(November 2021, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 5. 2021/5/27Browse.
- ^ "LRT vehicle enters Utsunomiya and is transported by land from Niigata". Shimono Shimbun(November 2021, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 5. 2021/5/27Browse.
- ^ “Welcome to Utsunomiya for the first delivery of LRT vehicles 13 and a half hours all the way from Niigata”. Shimono Shimbun(November 2021, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 5. 2021/5/28Browse.
- ^ “Utsunomiya LRT debuted in 23 years, nicknamed Light Line”. Kyodo News(November 2021, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 5. 2021/5/31Browse.
- ^ Notice about progress of Haga / Utsunomiya LRT project : " (PDF)(Japanese). Utsunomiya City (April 2021, 1). As of April 28, 2021オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/4/25Browse.
- ^ “LRT opening one year postponed project cost 1 times, 1.4 billion yen Utsunomiya City, Haga Town”. Shimono Shimbun(November 2021, 1). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 1. 2021/1/20Browse.
- ^ “Corona impact on postponement of LRT opening”. Metropolitan area NEWS WEB(November 2021, 1). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 1. 2021/1/20Browse.
- ^ Construction Standing Committee Chairman's Report (March 3) --Utsunomiya City Council, September 2016, 9
- ^ "Trams with three different track widths Why did the Haga / Utsunomiya LRT adopt "narrow gauge"?”. Vehicle News (June 2021, 6). 2021/6/13Browse.
- ^ a b Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (2015-08-24) (PDF). About facility planning (Report). Utsunomiya City 2015/12/24Browse..
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (2016-01-20) (PDF). About the orbital transportation advanced implementation plan (Report). Utsunomiya City 2017/3/27Browse..
- ^ About us -Utsunomiya Light Power Co., Ltd. Retrieved December 2021, 12.
- ^ Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (2015-10-06) (PDF). Demand forecast for patent applications and LRT service levels (Report). Utsunomiya City 2015/12/24Browse..
- ^ a b "Introduction of" Rapid "to LRT Utsunomiya City, the first overtaking line in Japan". Shimono Shimbun(November 2021, 6). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2021, 6. 2021/6/22Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Ayumu Numao (December 2016, 12). "LRT, within 3 km 150 yen 44 minutes to the end point, 400 yen Utsunomiya City etc. is a plan". "Shimotsuke Shinbun": p. 1 2016/12/30Browse.
- ^ "[Deep report] Tochigi departure 1.5 year postponed, cost XNUMX times miscalculation LRT additional construction dark clouds”. Sankei Shimbun (June 2021, 3). 2021/3/6Browse.
- ^ "January 3rd year of Reiwa Extraordinary press conference on LRT business”. Utsunomiya City Public Relations and Public Relations Division (January 2021, 1). 2022/1/1Browse.
- ^ a b "About the progress of Haga / Utsunomiya LRT project (pdf) ”. Utsunomiya City Construction Department LRT Planning Division Collaborative Public Relations Office (January 2021, 1). 2022/1/1Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (2014-08-26) (PDF). About the introduction route and space (Report). Utsunomiya City 2017/3/28Browse..
- ^ a b c Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (2015-10-06) (PDF). About the introduction space of the Haga-cho section (Report). Utsunomiya City 2017/3/28Browse..
- ^ a b Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (2015-08-03) (PDF). About the introduction route of LRT (Report). Utsunomiya City 2017/3/27Browse..
- ^ a b c Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (2017-03-21) (PDF). Regarding the status of consideration of LRT transit facilities (Report). Utsunomiya City 2017/3/27Browse..
- ^ a b c d Utsunomiya City Construction Department LRT Promotion Office,About LRT business in Utsunomiya City (Hiraishi district briefing material), Utsunomiya City, 2016, viewed October 2016, 10
- ^ "About specifications including the sign of the stop”. Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (February 2020, 2). 2020/3/31Browse.
- ^ "LRT station west side maintenance, extension to west of Gokoku Shrine Utsunomiya mayor, considering multiple plans". "Shimotsuke Shinbun"(November 2017, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 8.
- ^ "(PDF)(Japanese). Utsunomiya City LRT Planning Division Collaborative Public Relations Office. As of January 2021, 1オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/4/23Browse.
- ^ "LRT introduction route (planned section, extension section (draft), etc.)". 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ "Regarding the status of consideration for commercialization of LRT on the west side of JR Utsunomiya Station and how to proceed in the future”. Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (February 2020, 2). 2020/3/31Browse.
- ^ How to ride the LRT-MOVENEXT Utsunomiya (Utsunomiya City)
- ^ "(PDF)”. JR East / Utsunomiya IC Card Introduction Review Council (July 2019, 7). 2019/7/31Browse.
- ^ a b c Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (2017-03-21) (PDF). About the examination status of the LRT design subcommittee (Report). Utsunomiya City 2017/3/27Browse..
- ^ "About the examination status of LRT design (pdf) ”. Haga / Utsunomiya Core Public Transport Review Committee (March 2018, 3). 2021/12/30Browse.
- ^ Logo-Utsunomiya Light Rail Co., Ltd.
- ^ Nickname logo-Haga Town Official Website
- ^ a b c d "Regarding the decision on the name and design of regional cooperation IC cards" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Transportation Policy Division, General Policy Department, Utsunomiya City, (August 2020, 8), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 9. 2020/9/18Browse.
- ^ a b c d "The name is" totra "Utsunomiya Transportation IC Card Bus / LRT / Railway Connection". Shimono Shimbun(November 2020, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 9. 2020/9/18Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Yukino Iwamura; Ayumu Numao (July 2017, 7). "Increase of 150 bus reorganization, improvement of convenience of LRT connection Utsunomiya city plan on the east side of JR station". "Shimotsuke Shinbun" morning edition (Shimotsuke Shinbun). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 7. 2017/7/12Browse.
- ^ "Two LRT promotion groups request the chairman of the city council Utsunomiya". Shimotsuke Shinbun SOON(November 2017, 2). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 11. 2017/2/25Browse.
- ^ “Council for corporate collaboration between local and advanced companies for town development triggered by LRT”. Shimotsuke Shinbun SOON(November 2017, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchive as of 20171116. 2017/12/14Browse.
- ^ "Under recruitment of LRT citizen cheering party teamNEXT members”. Utsunomiya City Construction Department LRT Planning Division Collaborative Public Relations Office (February 2021, 2). As of May 17, 2021オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2021/5/29Browse.
- ^ Finally, the four consecutive holidays are over, and the hot day has come again ... Official account, July 2021, 7
- ^ "Meeting to prevent the introduction of LRT without public opinion". archive.is. (September 2016, 9). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 9. 2016/9/22Browse.
- ^ “ICANN WHOIS”. archive.is. (September 2016, 4). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 4. 2016/5/31Browse.
- ^ As mentioned earlier, the draft referendum ordinance was rejected by the majority of the opposition in January 2014, and was subsequently rejected in March 1 and September 2015 as well.
- ^ a b Kagetoshi Kosano (November 2014, 11). “Utsunomiya LRT, the reason for the opposition ... Ask the representative of the opposition civic group". response.jpEid. As of September 2015, 7オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2015/7/25Browse.
- ^ "Pledges such as LRT cancellation Mr. Kaneko officially announces candidacy Utsunomiya mayor election". "Shimotsuke Shinbun" (Shimotsuke Shinbun). (February 2016, 9) 2017/4/12Browse.
- ^ "Information "Let's understand LRT correctly" has been distributed and released.”. Light Rail Tochigi (November 2016, 11). 2017/4/12Browse.
- ^ "We have sent an open letter to the "Meeting for Cancellation of LRT"”. Light Rail Tochigi (November 2016, 11). 2017/4/12Browse.
- ^ "[Open letter] No response was received by the due date”. Light Rail Tochigi (November 2016, 11). 2017/4/12Browse.
- ^ “Temporary confusion over questionnaires Utsunomiya / LRT business opponents protest against refusal to answer”. "Shimotsuke Shinbun" (Shimotsuke Shinbun). (February 2017, 1). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 10. 2017/4/12Browse.
- ^ a b "Take it seriously and delight LRT "Continue to explain" Utsunomiya Mayor Sato 5 selections”. Shimotsuke Shinbun (November 2020, 11). As of April 16, 2021オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/11/23Browse.
- Railfan editorial department "Breaking news Utsunomiya Light Rail HU300" "Railway fan』Volume 61 No. 8 (total No. 724),Friendship company, December 2021, 8, pp. 1-84.