Did you take drugs and take them to the hotel? College student murder case Hiroshima
If you write the contents roughly
According to the police, Daisuke Namba (31), a vocational trainee in Nishi Ward, Hiroshima City, in November 2021, in a hotel in Hatsukaichi City, gave a large amount of alcohol to Kaito Ando (11), a university student in Aichi Prefecture. It is suspected that he was poisoned and killed.
A man in a hotel in Hatsukaichi City, Hiroshima Prefecture died after consuming a large amount of alcohol, etc. → Continue reading
RCC China Broadcast
This is the official account of Hiroshima / RCC (China Broadcasting) News.
We will deliver various news in Hiroshima prefecture in a speedy and easy-to-understand manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request: Of Mt. OmineImage providedplease.(April 2021）|
Hiroshima cityAdjacent to the west ofSeto Inland Sea(Hiroshima Bay) Is a port town facing. Three Views of Japan· "Itsukushima(Aki no Miyajima) is especially famous. On the islandItsukushima shrine Theworld HeritageIs also designated as the oldYoshiwa VillageIs a heavy snowfall area.
The mother of the city is oldSaikiIt is a Hatsukaichi town. Since the Middle Ages, Hatsukaichi has been a town of timber industry based on the construction and repair of Itsukushima Shrine and the accumulation of timber from the mountains of West China.Sanyo roadHatsukaichi (west country highway)HonjinIt developed mainly. High economic growth periodAfter thatHiroshima cityDeveloped as a commuter town west of 1988 (Showa63) The independent city system was enforced on April 4, and "Hatsukaichi City" was established...The 655th city in Japan and the 14th city in Hiroshima prefecture (it disappeared due to the merger)MatsunagaとInnoshima CityExcept for, it is the 12th surviving city).
The town of Hatsukaichi had a strong aspect of commercial and industrial cities,Great Heisei mergerDepending on the surrounding four towns (Saiki Town-Yoshiwa Village-Ono Town-Miyajima Town), the WestChugoku MountainsIt will also have new faces such as Miyajima of Aki including Itsukushima Shrine, which has been selected as a World Heritage Site and the rich nature of.
Urban employment areaHas the 8th largest scale in JapanHiroshima metropolitan areaIt is a city that constitutes (10% commuting area population of about 158 million).The population has been almost flat since the merger with the former Miyajima-cho and the former Ono-cho in 2005 (about 11 at the time of the merger).In recent years[When?]There is a slight decrease.This is due to population growth in the city center and in the mountainsDepopulationThis is because the conversion is offset.
There is a certain evaluation in the cultural promotion policy after the enforcement of the city system.For example, the city's cultural hallHatsukaichi Culture HallAt (Sakura Pia), many performances by well-known people and groups are held for the size of the population, and the performances are highly evaluated by the performers, creating a virtuous cycle that leads to new performances.[Annotation 1]..In addition, a citizen-centered city called "Hiroshi no Ichi", which is the origin of the city name, is held on the 20th of every month, and it is a sister city.New Zealand-MastertonFrom interacting withJET ProgramByNew ZealandVarious efforts can be seen, such as inviting "international exchange members" from Japan to engage in various activities.
As in the case of large-scale mergers in each region, the biggest issue is the correction of regional disparities such as urban infrastructure development and educational / cultural services.
In the current formKendamaIt is the birthplace.
Origin of place name
Originally, the place name "Hatsukaichi" is a narrow district name that refers to the vicinity of the current Hatsukaichi 1-chome and 2-chome, and since the establishment of Hatsukaichi-cho in 1889, it seems to gradually point to a wider area after repeated mergers. Became.
The name Hatsukaichi is the current centerPublic hall(Tenjin) around中 世It is derived from the "Hatsukaichi City" that was opened since then.Itsukushima shrine TheKiyomori TairaIt was greatly protected by the asylum in the end of the Heian period and had an influence on the region.Kamakura PeriodWhen you enterSeku no RanIn a power battle withChastityThe shrine was destroyed by fire during the year (1222-1224).Kamakura ShogunateBecause many casters moved to the area on the opposite bank (currently Honmachi, Hatsukaichi City) to rebuild Itsukushima Shrine by the order ofsalt-woodAccumulation of daily necessities and rebuilt materials such as. As the last day of the four annual festivals at Itsukushima Shrine was 4 days, as early as possibleKamakura PeriodIn the mid-term, the city began to open on the 20th of every month, and the name of “Tatsukaichi” = “Hatsukaichi” seems to have gradually taken root.
At that time, it is believed that this area was called "Sasai no Ura". 1370 (Security3 years),Sadayo Imagawa Kyushu questionAsDazaifuSadayo wrote "Kahida to Kaiyaru Hiruura" in the "Journey to the Road" written when he went down toAki DistrictKaita Town) Through "Sasai no Ura" (the coast of Sasai-gun, the presentHiroshima citySaiki WardFrom Itsukaichi (near Kushido, Hatsukaichi)MiyajimaVisit to the ground and enter the mountain path from "Gozen no Mae" (present day Hatsukaichi city Gozen)SuoThere is a statement to go to.
The place name Hatsukaichi first appeared in 1454 (Enjoyment3 years).Yamaguchi Yanai CityThe name of the Hatsukaichi Hikashikariya Saburo Jiro, the founder of the temple bell (casting around 3rd year of Kokutoku), can be seen in the apology at that time left at Nogamo Shrine.
The place name "Hichiichi" that remains in various parts of Japan todayAzuchi-Momoyama PeriodHatsukaichi, which has been confirmed to have been established in the Kamakura period, is considered to be one of the oldest existing "city" place names, because many of the names originate from the cities that have become popular since then.
You can see it all over the day from one day to Tokaichi (Market(See) "Hatsukaichi" is rare,Current[When?]House displayHatsukaichi is the only example of a formal place name in the system. OnceEhimeUchiko TownThere was a Hatsukaichi district inCurrently[When?]It is a child in the same town.
Located in the western part of Hiroshima prefecture.The northern part is the backbone of the Western Chugoku MountainsShimane -Yamaguchi It borders on the border, and the calm coastline of the Seto Inland Sea (Hiroshima Bay) continues to the south.The coastal areas are becoming more urbanized, while the inland rural areas are becoming more depopulated.
Specific alien speciesIs specified inArgentinian antsIn 1993, the city's timber port (Hiroshima PortAround Hatsukaichi area,AsiaThe individual was collected for the first time in.Since then, it has spread and settled all over Japan.Even in Hatsukaichi City, the spread of damage to the ecosystem and living environment is serious.
- Main mountain
- Aki Mt. Kanmuriyama(1,339 meters, Yoshiwa) --There is the second highest altitude in Hiroshima prefecture. It is also called "Yoshiwa Mt. Kanmuriyama", and the term "Mt. Kanmuriyama" often refers to this mountain.It is a popular mountain in the Western China Mountains because of its good view from the top of the mountain.In the middle and lower reachesHiroshima PlainHoldOta RiverIs the origin ofForestry Agencyから100 water source forestsHas been selected.
- Ulsan(535 meters, Miyajima-cho) --A mountain towering over Miyajima.It has been the object of worship since ancient times.In the mountains in 806 (DatongFirst year)Kobo DaishiThe tradition of "Miyama Seven Wonders" is transmitted, such as "The Remaining Remains of Fire" that constantly burns the fire that Goma practiced.UlsanSee).Miyajima RopewayYou can easily climb up to the top of the mountain and the view is good.New YearToFirst sunriseIt is especially crowded with visiting people.
- (1,040 meters, Kujima) --The mountain trail is maintained at the XNUMX-meter peak closest to the city of Hiroshima.
- Gokurakuji mountain(693 meters, Hara) --At the top of the mountainShingon sectThere is an old temple, Gokurakuji. The "Hiroshima's first snow cover" announced by the Hiroshima Local Meteorological Observatory refers to the observations from the foot of Mt..
- Mt. Nogaihara (719 meters, Akashi) --The gentle summit area was onceNouga plateauIt was developed as, but later became a ruin.There is a radio relay station.
- Main river
- Ota River ――The upstream part flows through the Yoshiwa area.
- Cute river
- Eikeiji River
- Coastal area (Hatsukaichi, Ono, Miyajima)
Seto Inland Sea climateBelongs to, and is warm and light throughout the year.
The average annual temperature of the city is 15.2℃, and the average annual precipitation is 1554.6 mm... This is the measured value of Hatsukaichi elementary school grounds (fourth triangular point).
Rainrainy seasonPeriodtyphoonFocus when approaching. There is little snow on the coast. In the summer evening, during the day(I.e.And at night(I.e.By the change of "Evening calm(Yunagi)” is a calm state. In addition to heat, sunlight, and high humidity, it is a summer tradition in the surroundings where there is no wind for two to three hours or more.
- Saiki district
It is a mountainous area in the middle of the coastal area and the Yoshiwa area, and tends to be cool and rainy.
Tsuda, the center of the district,Japanese Meteorological Agency OfAmedusObservation equipment is installed,rainy seasonTerminal stagetyphoonWhen approaching, we often observe hourly precipitation and daily precipitation that are more prominent than the surrounding area (the maximum hourly precipitation in the history of AMeDAS "Hatsukaichi Tsuta" was September 1 (1). 1 mm on the 1987th. Maximum daily precipitation is 62 (Heisei17) 9 mm on September 5).
- Yoshiwa district
The Yoshiwa district in the inland area is the only citySea of Japan side climateBelong to. Compared to the coastal areas, the average temperature in the Yoshiwa area is lower by 5°C or more.1Is minus 2.0℃,8Is 22.3 ℃),Act on Special Measures for Heavy Snow RegionsStipulated byHeavy snowfall(By the way, the Yoshiwa district is the southernmost tip of Japan in the “heavy snowfall area”.). The so-called 1963 (Showa 38)Heavy snowfallThen, on January 1, we recorded a snowfall of 31 cm in the Yoshiwa village..
Precipitation is the highest in the city, with a normal value of 2194.6 mm.
|Average temperature (℃）||1.3||1.7||5.4||10.9||15.7||19.8||23.5||24.2||20.1||13.9||8.4||3.3||12.3|
- Hatsukaichi Toa New Town Miyazono
- Ohno Aobadai/Miyajimaguchi New Town
- Ajindai(Hiroshima PrefectureCause）
The population of Hatsukaichi City has increased due to the development and sale of housing estates, but it was almost flat in the 2010s..
|Hatsukaichi City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Hatsukaichi City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in population of Hatsukaichi (equivalent area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Adjacent municipalities / administrative districts
It was in prehistoric times that people began to live in the current Hatsukaichi city area. In the city limitsPaleolithicRuins of Kannou and Tonbara (both in the Yoshiwa area) and Jinguhara.(Saeki district) etc. have been found.also,Hayaya Shrine(Kamihirara district) From the precincts from the end of the Paleolithic periodJomon PeriodThe andesite spear-shaped stone tools, which are said to have been around the beginning, are collected.In addition,ItsukushimaKnife-shaped stone tools from the late Paleolithic period have been unearthed at Shimomuro beach on the northwest coast of (ItsukushimaSee).
- Jomon Period
Jomon PeriodSea level rise (Jomon Kaishin) WithSeto Inland SeaWas formed and people lived in the coastal areas.Jigozen Minamimachi RuinsFrom (Jizen district)obsidianStone tools have been unearthed, which are about 100 kilometers southwest of the sea.KunishigashimaIt is from Himeshima, and it is believed that there was interaction with remote areas.Many pottery are influenced by the Kyushu region.In addition, Kamihera and the Hara district in the inland area, Ono district along the Ono SetoThere are also ruins of the Jomon period,ItsukushimaThere are several Jomon archaeological sites on the coast.
- Yayoi Period
In northern KyushuRice cultivationSoon after the technology was transmitted, rice cultivation began in this area. Maruyama Remains(Minetaka district)Ongagawa earthenwareIs a typical western JapanYayoi potteryIs.alsoGokurakuji mountainMt. Takaosan ruins at an altitude of 260 meters on the ridgeIs typical of the late Yayoi periodHighland villageIt is believed that the ruins played a role of watching over the sea because they could not draw water and were not suitable for cultivation.In addition to this Mt. Takaosan archaeological site, from the Kamihera area to the Hara area and the Miyauchi area, the Tsutsumi site, Konohara site (1-5), Hiroikeyama 1 and 2 sites (disappeared due to the construction of the Miyazono housing complex), Many highland village ruins that are not suitable for farming have been found, such as Gokurakuji 1-chome Ruins, Bath Valley Ruins, Ogidaira Ruins, and Hase No. XNUMX Ruins.
In Takahata, Ono districtTaisho"Takahata" discovered at the end of the eraShell mound”, earthenware pieces, stones, beasts and human bones are excavated along with sea shells...OldOno TownPublications of the Cultural Properties Association"At that timeKyoto UniversityAnthropology classroomKenji SeinoAccording to the professor's appraisal, the human bone was the bone of a young woman about XNUMX years ago, and the pottery was a Yayoi pottery. " The paper"The earthenware is a small fragment, so it is difficult to understand, but it is probably from the Jomon earthenware system, and it seems to be in the final stage. It lacks the mandible.) It is said that they all came out of the shell layer, but there are some doubts about the head shape, which are the human bones of the Japanese Stone Age, or the shell mounds. There is a posterity cemetery in it and it is uncertain whether or not bones of posterity came out." It is clear that the appraisal result was unclear. In the Ono area, there is the Edo period shell mound, "Go KaizukaSeveral shell mounds that are thought to be from the Middle Ages to the early modern period have been confirmed, and it is possible that the Takahata shell mound was also a shell mound of a new era or a complex site.
- Asuka Period
This areaYamato kingshipUnder the control ofTribal systemUnderSaeki clubWas placed. The whole areaSaikiAs (Sahoe mushroom dust)Aki countryBuilt into. Saeki is a prisoner of the EastHarima-Sanuki-Iyo-Aki-AwaImmigrated to 5 countriesPartWas set asNao Saeki"Or"SaekiBecameCompanionshipWas in charge of the business as. These AustraliansKinaiIs a powerful AustralianSaeki Ren(laterInn), and this area is indirectly linked to the Emperor and KinaiPeopleMet. Nao Saeki of this area laterItsukushima Shrine HouseIt became.
According to tradition,Emperor SuikoIn the first year (593)Saeki saddleReceived an oracle and obtained a charterItsukushimaIt is said that a shrine was built on Mikasa beach ("Itsukushima Shrine Engi").Itsukushima shrineIt is said to be the origin of.The literature first appeared in 811 (HirohitoIn 2 (927nd year), he was listed as a Meishin Expressway.Extension5 years)Enki ceremony god name book] Is listed in the Meishin Shrine. After that, the history of Hatsukaichi city area will be greatly influenced by the trend of Itsukushima Shrine.
- Heian period
Saeki-gun's county is located around Rimatsu, Saiki-ku, Hiroshima City today, and has a town name of spatula (currently, Shimohirara, Hatsukaichi-shi).KoheiAnnual (931-938) "Japanese name JujuLooks like. After implementing the ritual systemGoki Shichido OfSanyo road(Ancient Sanyo Road) was established as a road leading from Heiankyo to Dazaifu.Station housewas there.
1146 years(Hisasu2 years),Kiyomori Taira TheAki MamoruIs assigned toKoyasanIn 1168, he decided to repair Itsukushima Shrine after being prophesied by a high priest of Japan that "If you repair Itsukushima Shrine in Aki, you will get an unparalleled official position and glory."Ren'an3 years) magnificent floating on the seaSleeping constructionBuild a company shrine. Settsu OfShitennojiFromDanceMany samurai and aristocratsarmor,Sword, A lot of Kyoto culture has flowed in, such as dedicating a mirror surface.Above all, "Heike”Is not only decorated with sutras, but also with gorgeous decorations from sutra boxes to Karatsu.Heian periodIt is considered to be a first-class historical material that conveys the crafts of today.
In the latter half of the 12th century, under the patronage of Kiyomori, Taira-so and Miyauchi-so (Miyauchi, Hatsukaichi-shi)Otake・Ogata (Otake City Ogata) ・Kawauchi ・Terada ・Hoida ・Sasari Beppu ・Ishido Village ・Hishimago (Katsushima, Hatsukaichi) ・Yoshiwa VillageItsukushima Shrine territory has been added to (Yoshikazu, Hatsukaichi).
We will describe the situation after the enforcement of the municipal system.
- Meiji Era
- Showa period
- 1956(Showa31 years)9/30 -Hatsukaichi-cho, Hirara-mura, Hara-mura, Miyauchi-mura, Jiomae-mura are newly mergedHatsukaichiWas launched.
- 1957(32)6/10 - Itsukaichi TownIncorporated some areas of Sakata.
- Since the high economic growth period,Hiroshima cityItukaichi, which is adjacent to, and Hatsukaichi, which is on the west, are bothBed townHas rapidly developed as. Itsukaichi Town1980CensusAccording to the 1985 census, Hatsukaichi is the town with the largest population in Japan.Both sides are in the midst of discussions on urban infrastructure development due to population growth, and Gokaichi TownHiroshima cityIn March 1985 (Showa 60), the entire area of the old town area was selected as the area for the merger with.Hiroshima citySaiki WardWas launched. Initially, there was a plan to incorporate Hatsukaichi-cho into Saeki Ward, but it disappeared because Hatsukaichi-cho chose a single city system.
- 1988(63)4/1 -Municipal system enforced,HatsukaichiWas launched. Initially, it was a compact city with an area of 47.89 square kilometers and a population of about 58,000 (1985 according to the 52,020 Census).
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)6/1 -Boundary change with Hiroshima city.
- 2003(15)3/1 - Saiki Town-Yoshiwa VillageIncorporated. The city area will expand about 8 times.
- 2005(17)11/3 - Ono Town-Miyajima TownIncorporated. By the way, Saeki-gun disappeared.
- Mayor:Taro Matsumoto(August 2019, 11, 3th term)
- Katsuhiro Mano(2007-2019) isYamashita SaburoFollowing, the recommended political partyLDP-民主-Fairness-Corporate citizen-New Socialist PartyWhen,Communist partyIt was almost all political parties except. This was originally from YamashitaSocialist PartyBeing a member has an effect. It is rare nationwide that the New Socialist Party, which has a strong color of innovation, supports the same candidates as the LDP.
- Hatsukaichi City Hall Complex
Civic library (1F)
Art gallery (2F)
- Branch image
As of May 2016, there are 28 people. From the election that accompanies the expiration of the term of office of members of the Diet held in March 5, the fixed number will be 29.
- Chair (as of May 2016): Toshio Fujita
- Vice-Chairman (as of May 2016): Toshihiro Okamoto
- Constitutional composition
As of May 2016
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member|
|Forum 21||3||Toshinobu Koizumi, Yuichiro Hirohata, Kazuhiro Shunbu|
|Shinsei Club||7||Kazuyuki Niida, Shigemi Nitta, Kenji Tanaka, Yuzo Sasaki, Sachiko Inoue, Toshihiro Okamoto, Kazuhiko Arita|
|Club Mirai||4||Masanobu Bibiki, Kumi Kitano, Mitsunari Yamaguchi, Koji Nakajima|
|Komeito||3||Masafumi Sunada, Yuichi Osaki, Katsue Hosoda|
|Club advance||6||Shunji Tsunoda, Megumi Mukai, Hironobu Ishizuka,Kazuomi Yamamoto, Yamada Taketoyo, Fujita Toshio|
|Seikeikai||4||Misako Takahashi, Tadamasa Hayashi, Koji Tokuhara, Toshiyasu Kurisu|
|Japan Communist PartyCity council||1||Kyoko Ueki|
|Club Hibiki||1||Noriyuki Hotta|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Hiroshima 2 wards(Hiroshima city(Saiki Ward-Nishi-ward),Otake City, Hatsukaichi,Etajima City(OldNomimachi-Okimi Town-Ogaki TownArea))
- Term: March 2021, 10-March 31, 2025
- Number of voters on the day: 404,009
- Voting rate: 51.48%
|Comment||Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||repeat|
|This||Hiraguchi Hiroshi||73||LDP||前||133,126 vote|
|Akai Oi||40||Constitutional Democratic Party||新||70,939 vote||○|
- Hiroshima Legal Affairs BureauHatsukaichi Branch
- Hiroshima National Taxation BureauHatsukaichi Tax Office
- HatsukaichiLabor Standards Inspection Office
All of the above 3 offices are located in Hatsukaichi Local Government Office (15-40-XNUMX Shingu, Hatsukaichi).
- Police box
- Miyauchi police box (Miyauchi, Hatsukaichi City)
- Jigozen police box (XNUMX-chome, Jigozen, Hatsukaichi)
- Ajinadai police box (XNUMX-chome, Ajinadai, Hatsukaichi)
- Ohno police box (XNUMX-chome, Umehara, Hatsukaichi)
- Miyajimaguchi police box (XNUMX-chome Miyajimaguchi, Hatsukaichi City)
- Miyajima police box (Miyajima-cho, Hatsukaichi)
- Taira Representative Office (Kamihera, Hatsukaichi City)
- Tomota Representative Office (Tomota, Hatsukaichi City)
- Tsuta Representative Office (Tsuda, Hatsukaichi City)
- Yoshiwa Representative Office (Yoshiwa, Hatsukaichi City)
Former Yoshiwa village areaHiroshima City Fire DepartmentIs outsourced to.
- Fire department
- Hatsukaichi Fire Department
- Nishi branch office
- Main hospital
- Main post office
Zip CodeIs as follows.
- Hatsukaichi Post Office: 738-00xx, 738-85xx, 738-86xx, 738-87xx
- Saiki Post Office: 738-02xx, 738-03xx[Annotation 2]
- Ohno Post Office: 739-04xx, 739-05xx[Annotation 3]
- Otake Post Office(Location is Otake City): 739-06xx
- Main library
- Hatsukaichi Public Library -Ryo Shimodaira. It is a complex facility that is integrated with the city hall and the cultural hall "Sakura Pia."
- Hatsukaichi Public Ono Library-Ohno. Before the merger, it was the Ono Town Library.
- Hatsukaichi Public Library-Tsuda. Before the merger, Saiki Town Library.
- Wood One Museum --Yoshiwa. Opened in September 1996.
- Hatsuichi Art Gallery-Ryo Shimohira.
- Forest Museum with a view of the sea -Ohno Kamegaoka. It is run by a new religious group called the Equality of the Equal Society.
- Multipurpose hall
- Hatsukaichi Culture Hall -Ryo Shimodaira. It is a complex facility that is integrated with the city hall and citizen's library.
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- Partner city
- Mont Saint Michel(France Bass Normandy Manche）
The Mokuzaiko (Hatsukaichi area of Hiroshima Port) is one of the leading timber-specialized ports in western Japan, and the housing industry and furniture-related industry related to imported timber are flourishing in the surrounding area.
Seto Inland SeaReceived the abundant blessings ofInshore fishingIs thriving.In particularOysterAquaculture (Hiroshima oyster) Is very popular, and "oyster raft" is a feature of the surrounding area. "Jigozen oyster"recent years[When?]It is gaining popularity as a national brand.The large "Ohno clams" are also popular.
As a major company headquartered in the city,Wood one,Chichiyasu,Marni(Major woodworking furniture),Sakurao Brewery and Distillery,Hiroshima soy sauce,Fuji Mart,Bakken Mozart(Head office is Naka-ku, Hiroshima)Huma killerHead office (the head office isTokyoChiyoda) And has a factory.also,Deo deoMoved its headquarters in the 2000s,EdionEven after that, it continues to have its main bases (registered head office is in Naka-ku, Hiroshima City).In addition, Hiroshima originatedCalbee(Head office is Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) Hiroshima factory,Chinese newspaperHiroshima Factory (Hiroshima Chupy Park.Chinese newspaper,Asahi Shimbun,Nikkan Sports,Daily SportsPrint etc.) and so on.
Suntory factory also existed in the former Ono-cho era.
- Main commercial facilities
- Fuji Grand Natalie --Community type opened on July 1999, 7Shopping center(CSC). JRAshin StationIt is directly connected with the pedestrian deck,Hiroshima NatalieIt is the core facility of Natalie Marina Town, which was born from the site redevelopment project. 13,014m2.
- tina court --Shingu. It opened on November 2008, 11.In the supermarketArc Hatsukaichi store(Operating company isYamaguchi OfMaruhisa), for consumer electronics storesEdionIt is a commercial complex consisting of 10,586m2.
- The bigMiyauchi store --A supermarket that opened as the Midori Miyauchi store on November 1985, 11. 30m2.
- You Me Town Hatsukaichi --Grand opening on June 2015, 6.A community-type shopping center (CSC) opened in the Civic Core district of Hatsukaichi City, where city halls, joint government buildings, post offices, disaster prevention bases, etc. are concentrated.Store area is about 11m2In the vast area, the west wing and east wing of the Alpark (Nishi Ward, Hiroshima City, 47,069m in total)2)Yame Town Hiroshima (38,700m2) Is greater thanChugokuButAEON MALL Kurashiki(82,000m2)・AEON MALL Hiroshimafuchu(64,500m2) Large-scale commercial facility next to. The number of stores is 201 and the number of employees is expected to be 2,200 (including 1,700 new employees), which is expected to have an economic effect on the region.
- Commercial facility that once existed
- Hiroshima Natalie --Ajina. Opened in 1974 (town system era) and closed in March 1996amusement park.. It was one of the amusement parks representing the Hiroshima metropolitan area. At present, the name remains as the shopping mall "Fuji Grand Natalie" and the residential area "Natalie Marina Town" which are built on the site.
- Chichiyasu Hyperku -Ohno.Chichiyasu Dairy IndustryIt was an amusement park run byChinese newspaperWas transferred to and relaunched as "Chupee Park". The swimming facility "Chiyasu Diamond Pool" operates almost as it is as a "Choopy Pool".
- Nouga plateau -It existed in Nokaiharayama from 1965 to 1986.
- Suntory Bird Sanctuary-During the former Ono-cho era, it existed adjacent to the Suntory factory.
- AEON Hatsukaichi store --Jigozen. In 1972NichiiOpened as Hatsukaichi Shopping Center, Hatsukaichi in 1991Saty, In 2011, it took root as a regional commercial base while changing the management body with Aeon, but closed in March 2014 due to the deterioration of the facility. 3m2.
Known as "Aki no Miyajima"Itsukushima(Miyajima area) is a World Heritage SiteItsukushima shrineIn addition to the national treasures and national special natural monuments, it is a world-famous tourist destination that is full of various events throughout the year. Many signboards are displayed on the station building of Miyajimaguchi Pier,world HeritageThere are also situations that are not suitable forLandscapeThe challenge remains.
In the coastal areaMarine Sports-fishing-Sea bathingThe leisure industry is thriving, taking advantage of the features of the Seto Inland Sea.On the other hand, in the northern Yoshiwa area, the altitude of 800 to 1200 meters was utilized.Ski-ノ ノ ー ボ ーWinter sports and summer plateau leisure are popular.
- Area code
Exceptions are the Shimonada and Narukawa areas of the former Ono Town, as well as a part of the Kyo Koya, a part of Inouchi, and a part of the Asahara Nakayama of the former Saiki Town.Otake CitySame as0827(The city code is 52-59). 0827 isYamaguchi OfIwakuniSince it is the MA code, if you call this area from another area, it will be treated as a call outside the prefecture even within the same Hatsukaichi city.
The former was the same 0829 (formerly Itsukaichi Hatsukaichi MA)Itsukaichi TownThe area (currently Saiki Ward in Hiroshima City) is currently 082-9**-**** (Hiroshima MA) and is treated as a long distance call. While oldYuki TownBecause the area is Hatsukaichi MA, it is now part of Saiki Ward, Hiroshima City, but from Hatsukaichi City it will be treated as a local call.
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hatsukaichi High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Hatsukaichi Nishi High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Saiki High School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Miyajima Technical High School
Junior high school
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Sanyo Main Line:- Hatsukaichi Station - Miyauchi Kushido Station - Ashin Station - Miyajimaguchi Station - Maezora Station - Onoura Station -
- Hiroshima Electric Railway(Hiroden)
- Miyajima Line:- Sanyo Jogakuenmae Station - Hiroden Hatsukaichi Station - Hatsukaichi City Hall (Taira) Station - Miyauchi Station - JA Hiroshima Hospital Mae Station - Jigozen Station - Ajinato Station - Hiroden Ajin Station - Miyajima Boat Racecourse Station - Hiroden Miyajimaguchi Station
- Miyajima Ropeway: Momijidani Park Station --Kayatani Station --Shishiiwa Station
- Hiroden Bus
- Saeki Transportation
- Tsuda Traffic
- Otake Transportation Taxi
- Defense traffic
- Sakura bus(Community bus）
- Ohno Heart Bus(Community bus)
- Chugoku Expressway : Yoshiwa IC - Yoshiwa SA
- Sanyo Expressway-Hiroshima Iwakuni Road : Miyajima SA - Hatsukaichi JCT - Ohno IC
- Hiroshima Iwakuni Road (connecting road):Hatsukaichi JCT - Hatsukaichi IC
- National Route 2
- National Route 186
- National Route 433
- National Route 434
- National Route 488 - end point
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 42 Otake Yuki Line -Through the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 30 Hatsukaichi Saiki Line -Completed in the city
- Hiroshima Prefectural Road 43 Itsukushima Park Line -Completed in the city
- Aki Sanyo Road(Saikoku Kaido)
- Tsuwano Highway
(Maintenance authority for the city sections of major local roads and general prefectural roads except Hiroshima Prefectural Road No. 30 Hatsukaichi Saeki Line was transferred from Hiroshima Prefecture to Hatsukaichi City in June 2008)
- Road Station Spa Rakan(Route 186)
- Miyajima route
- Setouchi Sea Line
- Aquanet Hiroshima
In addition to the above, the number of people visiting Miyajima by ship, including charter flights, is more than 283 million annually (2006)..
- 100 scented landscapes : Itsukushima shrineTide scent
- 100 unexplored areas in Japan: Miyajima
- 100 selections of Japanese white sand Aomatsu: Bakurogaura Beach
- 100 forests in the forest : Mominoki Forest Park
- Water source forest XNUMX selections: Mt. Kanmuriyama Water Source Forest
- Hyakumei Bridge in Japan: Itsukushima Sorihashi
- Hundred selections of local dishes in rural areas : Eel rice(Although selected as a Hiroshima prefecture item, Miyajimaguchi's "Ueno" is the most prominent. See that item.)
Sights and historic sites
- Hatsukaichi area
- Sakurao CastleTrace ()- Kozagawa RiverResidence After that, one of the castle ownersMotosumi KatsuraDescendants ofKeitaroKatsura Park is named after the land was purchased and donated.
- Mount Shinoo-Hatsukaichi Tenmangu
- Dounji Temple - Tohru KenCemetery
- Hayaya Shrine
- Jizen Shrine
- Gokurakuji mountain・ Gokurakuji
- Arcadia Village
- Saiki district
- Iwakura Onsen
- Kosegawa Onsen
- Yoshiwa district
- Mominoki Forest Park, Mominoki Forest Park Ski Resort
- Megahira Onsen,Ongahira Onsen Megahira Ski Area
- Wood One Museum
- Shiobara Onsen
- Miyajima area
- Three Views of Japan "Aki no Miyajima"
- Originally, the view of the archipelago from the summit of Misen is "Three Views of Japan".
- Itsukushima shrineAnd Misen virgin forest (world Heritage）
- Miyajima Aquarium
- Ono district
- Imose Falls
- Ohno Nature Observation Forest
- Miyahama Onsen
- Miyajima Boat Racecourse
- Hatsukaichi area
- Kendama,Oyster,Soy sauce,Koi
- Yoshiwa district
- wasabi,Abalone mushroom
- Miyajima area
- Maple bun,Rice scoop,Miyajima work
All overHiroshima dialect(Aki dialect) is used. Due to urbanization, the number of residents who have moved in from other areas is increasing, but as many of them start using the Hiroshima dialect in their daily lives, the influence of the Hiroshima dialect is stronger. In addition, closeYamaguchi dialect(EspeciallyIwakuniThe eastern Yamaguchi dialect) is also affected, and the effect becomes more intense as you go west in Hatsukaichi.
- Examples of Yamaguchi dialect vocabulary used in Hatsukaichi
- "I can't help it, it's a hassle", "I'm doing", "Buchi" (very)
- Each corresponds to the Hiroshima dialect "Taigii," "~ shiyoru," and "bari," but both vocabularies are mixed because the nuances are slightly different.
サ ッ カ ー
- Political and business circles
- Taro Matsumoto-Mayor of Hatsukaichi
- Kouichi Oda - HiroshimaMayor,House of RepresentativesMember
- Shojiro Hatta -Banker, forester, member of the House of Representatives
- Kojiro Masui - Businessman.FIGFounder of the variety "Masui Dauphin"
- Matsumoto Takikura -Former member of the House of Representatives,Foreign affairsUnder Secretary of State,Deputy Secretary-General, Cabinet Secretariat.GhqHad been confiscated byKoshien StadiumTheSelected Secondary School Baseball Tournament(Afterwards)・National Secondary School Baseball ChampionshipIn addition to negotiating to return it for (summer tournament), JapanInternational Swimming FederationReturn negotiations, schooljudoRevival negotiations,American FootballIntroduction/Dissemination (Chairman of the American Football Association of Japan), etc.Second World WarHe left a lot of footsteps in the later reconstruction of Japanese sports.
- Tadatsu Yamamoto - United Nations Secretary-General Special Representative(3rd Japanese)
- Academic/Culture/Art world
- Hitsuke Hotta - ShogunateAstronomySurveyor/Astronomer (in HatsukaichiTsuwano ClanBorn at Mifune Mansion)
- Yoshio Saeki -Religious scholar and oriental scholar.SceneryKnown for his research, he also served as mayor of Hatsukaichi after the war.
- Araki Migo -Chinese philosopher
- Masafumi Nakai -German literary writer
- Takashi Sawa -Former art historianKyoto City University of ArtsPresident
- Masayoshi Eda - Film director(Formerly from Kakushima Village, Saiki District (now Kukushima, Hatsukaichi City))
- Tetsuya Kinoshita - Pony canyonBelongingア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンproducer
- Hironobu Yoshida- Shingon Buddhism Omuro SchoolSohonzanNinna-ji TempleGate ruins46th century
- Chibayashi Kobayashi- Western painter(From the former Saeki-gun Gozen Village (now Hatsukaichi Gozen))
- Toyoshima Yazaemon - Noh performer,Human national treasure(Born in Hiroshima, formerly Miyajima-cho, Saiki-gun (now Miyajima-cho, Hatsukaichi-shi))
- Kiyuki Kajiyama - Novelist(Capital(CurrentSeoul) Born in Omae Village, Saiki District
- Music, entertainment industry, announcer
- Amano Morinobu - Chorus conductor
- Mariko Takahashi - singer
- Natsumi Hanaoka -Singer
- DJ KOHNO - KetsumeishiDJ
- Dip --FantasySinger-songwriter
- Toru Matsumoto - ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン
- Atsushi Tanaka - An actor
- Takashi Izumi -Actor
- Sora Imura - actress
- Nobuyuki Hiyama - Voice actor
- Akiko Kotani -Yuanモデル,talent
- Kimura Michita - Radio dj
- Yuko Aoyama -YuanNHKannouncer(From former Ono Town)
- Hikari below - Free announcer, OriginalNagasaki International Televisionannouncer
- Haruka Morimoto -Free announcer, exHiroshima Home TVannouncer
- Saeko Sugioka -Free announcer, exShizuoka Daiichi TelevisionAnnouncer, first generationMazda StadiumHome run girl
- Megumi Higashizono --Talent, radio personality
- Hajiyama Motoharu --Early Showa periodbaseball player..He is famous for his first consecutive summer and spring championship in Koshien history and his first no-hitter no-run.
- Hirose Unko -YuanProfessional baseball player(Nankai Hawks), Baseball critic
- Koji Kanda -Former professional baseball player (Hankyu Braves - Yomiuri Giants), Baseball critic
- Ryuji Taguchi --Former professional baseball player (Nankai Hawks)
- Hiroshi Kobayashi -Former professional baseball player (Orix Blue Wave - Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles),Orix BuffaloesSecond army pitcher coach.1995 Japan Seriesof"Kobayashi-14 ball of OmarieKnown for.Born in Miyauchi (Miyauchi Elementary School-Nanao Junior High School).
- Naoto Inada -Former professional baseball player (Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters - Yokohama Bay Stars --Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles)
- Akihiro Yanase -Former professional baseball player (Fukuoka Softbank Hawks - Hanshin Tigers).In the 5th grade of elementary schoolKanagawaからShikigaokaMoved to.
- Nakamura Scholarship - Pro baseball player(Hiroshima Toyo Carp）
- Uchida Akiko - volleyballplayer,Hitachi Rivere
- Hisako Mukai -Volleyball player, exToray Arrows
- Takahashi Susumu - landplayer(Long distance), Leader
- Ishizu Yu - archeryplayer
- Michiko Takeda - Mixed fighter
- Yuu Miyamoto - Professional wrestler
Person with connection
- Kiyomori Taira -Reconstruction of Itsukushima Shrine in the style that floats in the present sea,Heike(National treasure) Dedication.
- Kozagawa River - Hideyoshi ToyotomiThe five great elders,Sakurao CastleI live in the castle.
- Keitaro - Prime Minister.. The ancestors of Sakurao CastleMotosumi Katsura.. At that edge, the land of the site of Sakurao Castle was purchased and donated to the city. Was maintained as
Works set in Hatsukaichi
- (Source parent) --1180Emperor Takakura OfItsukushimaA travelogue describing Miyuki.
- Heike story ――In addition to the "Itsukushima Miyuki" stage in the XNUMXth volume, the Itsukushima Daimyojin (Heike's deeply advocated)Itsukushima shrine) Scene appears in the whole volume.Kamakura PeriodEstablished.
- Promising(Gofukakusain Nijo)-Diary and travel in the late Kamakura period. Visit the Itsukushima Shrine in Volume XNUMX.
- (Sadayo Imagawa) --1389Yoshimitsu AshikagaA travelogue that describes the history of Nori Itsukushima.
- Sequel knee brown hair(Tokosha XNUMX)-"Tokaido Naka Knee Chestnut Hair』Sequel.The second volume is "Miyajima Visit".
- (Tamiki Hara) - famous"Summer flowers], One of the atomic bomb trilogy by Tamiki Hara.Atomic bomb"I" who was affected by the disaster moved to Hatsukaichi's eldest brother. The idyllic scenery of Hatsukaichi in 1945 (Showa 20) is symbolically depicted in contrast to the miserable depiction of Hiroshima city.
- Kangensai (Kangensai)Hiroko Takenishi) - Itsukushima shrine·Jizen Shrine OfTube festivalIs drawn.
- Sunset whistle --Lyrics:Miyuki Ishimoto, Composition:Kinoshita Chuji,song:Hibari Children's Chorus(1969)
- Aki no Miyajima --Lyrics: Toshiya Niitani / Composition: Tetsuya Gen / Arrangement: Toshiaki Maeda / Song:Kaori Mizumori(2009)
- Miyajima Kaido-Lyrics: Okiseterumi / Composition / Song:Ayaka Tsubokita / Arrangement: Kenichi Kato (2010)
- Origami cranes in the cherry blossoms and the sky ~ Hatsukaichi Peace Song ~ --Lyrics / Composition: Yoshimi Uehiro / Song: Shikigaoka Elementary School Chorus & Musikstrasen (2012)
- Tomorrow Flapping Hatsukaichi ~ Hatsukaichi Ondo ~ --Lyrics: Tatsumi Miyake / Composition: Kazuo Tanaka / Song: Hiroshi Kitagawa (2013)
- Hell gate(1953) --Itsukushima Shrine appears.
- Frankenstein vs. Underground Monster(1965)
- Truck guy / Bakuso Ichiban(1975) --The main characters visit Miyajima.
-Number MGXNUMXEight episodes (2022)-The main characters visit Miyajima.
- ^ It is thought that this is related to the fact that none of the major concert halls in Hiroshima City have received good reviews in terms of acoustics.[Original research?].
- ^ The "738-03xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Yoshiwa Post Office. Transferred to Saiki Post Office in 2006 due to the elimination of collection and delivery of Yoshiwa Post Office.
- ^ "739-05xx" area isMiyajima Post Officejurisdiction. Transferred to Ohno Post Office in 1995 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Miyajima Post Office.
- ^ It became the city where the city system was enforced at the end of the Showa era.
- ^ Hiroshima Local Meteorological Observatory/Seasonal Phenomena
- ^ Hatsukaichi City Public Protection Plan Chapter 1 General Information
- ^ Yoshiwa Navi (Hatsukaichi City Tourism Association Yoshiwa Branch)Than
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism "Map of designated heavy snowfall areas"
- ^ "Yoshiwa Village Magazine Vol. 46" (p.XNUMX)
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency (normal value of Tsuda, Hatsukaichi)
- ^ a b Hatsukaichi-shi town, person, work wound straight population vision
- ^ a b c d Census-Hiroshima homepage
- ^ a b Census-Hatsukaichi City website
- ^ Tsugufumi Fujino "Relics from the Jinguhara Site, Saeki-cho, Saeki-gun, Hiroshima Prefecture" "Paleolithic Archeology" 43 (1991)
- ^ a b c d "Hatsukaichi Town History History Edition (1988)" Hatsukaichi Town XNUMX
- ^ Masatoshi Kawase"About the relics excavated from the Jigozen Minami Site, Hatsukaichi Town, Saeki District, Hiroshima Prefecture" "Hiroshima UniversityDepartment of literatureTaishaku GorgeArchaeological Sites Excavation Research Office Annual Report VII ”(1984) Hiroshima University Faculty of Letters Teishakukyo Archaeological Sites Excavation Research Office
- ^ Toshio Nakagoshi "Ruins and Relics Around Ono Seto (1)" "Bulletin of Utsumi Culture Research" No. 23 (1994) Hiroshima University Faculty of Letters Utsumi Culture Research Facility
- ^ "Hiroshima Prefectural Education Corporation Excavation Survey Report Vol. 15 Ono Township Ruins Ono Town Central District Land Readjustment Project Buried Cultural Property Excavation Survey Report" Hiroshima Prefectural Education Corporation 2006
- ^ Kiyohide Furuse et al. "Archaeological Exploration in Itsukushima and Its Examination (1)-(4)" Bulletin of Utsumi Culture, No. 34-37 (2006-2009) Utsumi Culture Research Facility, Graduate School of Letters, Hiroshima University
- ^ a b Kenji Kiyono "Takahata Shell Mound, Ono Village, Saeki District, Aki Province" "Study of Japanese Stone Age People" Oka Shoin 1928
- ^ Makoto Oshima "Ono Town Cultural Properties Association Series Vol. 1984 History Walk with Hometown" Ono Town Cultural Properties Association XNUMX
- ^ "Hiroshima Prefectural Buried Cultural Property Research Center Survey Report No. 48 Gogo Shell Mound Excavation Survey Report" Hiroshima Prefectural Buried Cultural Property Research Center 1986
- ^ Local joint government building is now one of three institutions in the completed country - Nishihiroshima Times June 2008, 10
- ^ Chugoku Shimbun May 2009, 5 "Signing Ceremony at Itsukushima Shrine for Japan-France Cooperation to Promote World Heritage Sites"
- ^ Nishi-Hiroshima Times May 2009, 5 Issue "Hatsukaichi City and France's Mont Saint-Michel World Heritage Sites Establish a Tourism-Friendly City Alliance" Archived August 2010, 1, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Kendama -Hatsukaichi Travel Navi
- ^ Area data isJapan Shopping Center Association SC List by Prefecture(PDF)
- ^ Hatsukaichi City Public Protection Plan p.11(PDF)
- ^ Hatsukaichi City Statistical Report (2010 edition) H. Transport and Communications(PDF). Please note that JR is the number of passengers and Hiroden is the total number of users.
- ^ "Miyajima Ono route”. Aqua Net Hiroshima. April 2011, 11Browse.
- ^ Hatsukaichi City Statistical Report (2007 edition) H. Transport and Communications
- ^ "Commentary by Nobuyuki Hiyama". gooBiographical dictionary. April 2020, 11Browse.
- List of Japanese local governments
- Argentinian ants
- Hiroshima Natalie
- Nouga plateau
- Hatsukaichi Culture Hall
- Hatsukaichi Public Library
- Official website
- Hatsukaichi (@hatsukaichicity)- Facebook
- General Incorporated Association Hatsukaichi Tourism Association
- Hatsukaichi, the ancient romance town --A personal site of a person who writes and publishes local materials related to Hatsukaichi City.
- HatsukaichiGeographic data related to- Open street map