ANA's hometown tax payment, "Midsummer W Mile Campaign" is being implemented 100 yen = 3 miles for ANA card payment
If you write the contents roughly
If you meet both conditions, you can earn 100 miles for every 3 yen spent.
All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a campaign to give double miles to everyone who meets the conditions with "ANA's hometown tax". → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|One hundred yenWhite copperMoney|
|One hundred yenSilver coin|
|One hundred yen silver coin|
One hundred yen coinWhat is (Hyakuenkou)?Japanese GovernmentIssuedcurrency.Hundred yen coin(Hyakuendama),Hundred yen coinAlso called.Face value 100Yen OfcoinIs. Unlike coins of the Meiji eralawThere is no front and back, butMintThen for convenienceName of an eraThe side marked with is the "back".
Hundred yen copper coin
1967(42)2/1Issuance started in2021(3rd year of Reiwa) XNUMX-yen coins that are still manufactured and issued.On the surface "Japan"And "hundred yen" andCherry blossom(Double cherry blossom) Is 3 wheels, and the year of manufacture is designed as "100" on the back side.There are 103 knurls on the side.The diameter (22.6) mm), Quantity (4.8 g) Is the same as the two types of 2-yen coins that were previously issued.At the beginning of issuanceTemporary currency lawWas effectiveTemporary supplementary currencyIssued as1988(Showa 63)Law on currency units and issuance of moneyAfter the enforcement, "currencyIt is continuously issued as.
Issued on the same dayFifty yen coinSame asWhite copperMade (copper75%,nickel25% composition) and the face value of "100" on the back sideArabic numeralsThe typeface of is similar.Also exclude commemorative coinsJapanese coinIn (including those that were once issued), only two types of coins, the 42-yen coin and the 2-yen coin, have the year of manufacture stamped in Arabic numerals, such as "Showa XNUMX".
Issuing this coinvending machineIs cited as a factor that spread rapidly in the 40s..In addition to vending machinesCoin locker,arcade game,Capsule toyIt is also a coin that is often used in such places.
While the demand for XNUMX-yen coins surged due to economic growth and the spread of vending machines,SilverSince the shortage of silver has arisen due to the increase in industrial use of silver, the material is silver.alloyWas issued again to cupronickel.
The yearly issues with a particularly small number of issues are the 13 issue (802 pieces) and the 4 issue (14 pieces). Unused coins of these years have a face value of old coin dealers. Traded at a price that exceeds. The 1066 name is not manufactured.
With coins currently in circulation in Japan,Five hundred yen coinIt is extremely rare for small coins other than other coins to be forged or altered compared to 2008-yen coins, but in 20 (Heisei XNUMX), a case of forgery of XNUMX-yen coins was reported. There is.
自販機などでよく使われることと、昭和40年代に製造されたものなど、製造年が古いものが長年流通してきた結果、ギザの損傷が激しくなった硬貨を新品に切り替えるという目的もあって、2012年（平成24年）以降では、日本の6種類の通常硬貨のうち年間製造枚数が最も多い硬貨となっており、百円白銅貨発行開始の昭和42年から昭和50年代前半にかけてとほぼ変わらない水準で推移している。ただし、平成から令和への元号の変わり目の年となった2019年（平成31年/令和元年）の百円硬貨は、2019年全体の年間製造枚数で見るとやはり年間製造枚数が6種類の中で最も多いが、2019年（平成31年/令和元年）の百円硬貨を平成31年銘と令和元年銘とに分けてみると、平成31年銘の3億0200万6千枚に対し、7月から製造開始された令和元年銘は5861万4千枚と、未使用硬貨にプレミアがつくほどではないが、令和元年銘の方が少なくなっており、令和元年銘としては、製造枚数が最も多い硬貨の種類はTen yen coinIt became.
One hundred yen silver coin
1957From (Showa 32)1958Issued over (Showa 33)PhoenixXNUMX-yen silver coin with the design of1959From (Showa 34)1966Manufactured and issued until (Showa 41)Ear of riceThere are two types of 2-yen silver coins with the pattern of.
The transition of specifications is as follows.Material (Silver60%,copper30%,zinc10% composition of silveralloy), Diameter (22.6 mm), quantity (4.8 g), and surrounding knurls are the same for both types, both of which are the same.Fiat currencyIt is effective as.bothTemporary currency lawByTemporary supplementary currencyWas issued as.
|Name||Issuance start date||Publication end year||Design|
|Hundred yen silver coin (phoenix)||1957(32)12/11||1958(33)||Surface: Phoenix|
Back side:Rising sun,Cherry blossom
|Hundred yen silver coin||1959(34)2/16||1966(41)||Surface: Inaho|
The grade of 2-yen silver coins of these two types (Phoenix and Inaho) is .600.2021The silver market price as of (3rd year of Reiwa) is 1 to 90 yen per gram.Assuming 100 yen, the price of silver included in a 100-yen coin is 100 x 4.8 x 0.6 = 288 yen, which exceeds the face value.These XNUMX-yen silver coins may be subject to purchase by old coin dealers.In addition, the act of crushing or collecting for the purpose of crushingMoney Damage Control LawPunishment by (1 year or lessImprisonmentOr less than 20 yenfine).
Hundred yen silver coin (phoenix)
On December 1957, 32 (Showa 12) after the war, the first 11-yen coin with a phoenix design was XNUMX yen.Silver coinWas issued.The phoenix pattern with its wings spread on the front and the letters "Japan" and "4 yen" are arranged, and on the back side, the four cherry blossoms surrounding the rising sun and "100YEN", and the year of manufacture are arranged.For coins, the highest denomination at that time (the highest denomination)billWas issued in the same year5,000 yen bill).
Hundred yen silver coin
On February 2, 1959 (Showa 34), two years after the issue of the 2-yen silver coin with the phoenix pattern, the design was changed to Inaho while maintaining the quantity and quality.On the front side, the design of Inaho and the letters "Japan" and "16 yen" are printed, and on the back side, the number "100" is overlaid on the stylized weight mold, and the year of manufacture is written above and below it. ..At this time,Fifty yen coinThe design was changed, and both designs were open to the public.The production period is from 1959 (Showa 34)1966(Showa 41), but the 37 inscription (1962) is not manufactured.
1964(Showa 39)Tokyo OlympicsWas held, and the design of the 100-yen silver coin was partially changed accordingly.Commemorative currencyWas manufactured in the 1964 (Showa 39) regular 8000-yen coin manufacturing plan with a frame of XNUMX million coins, and in the same year9/21Issued to[Note 1].That commemorative coinThe front side is designed with the torch and the Olympics, and the back side has a slightly thick "100" font, and the horizontal lines to the left and right of the number are removed from the commemorative coins in ordinary coins. The design has characters added.The year notation is a mixture of kanji and Arabic numerals, such as "1964," which is a unified kanji character in ordinary currency, such as "Showa 39".
Originally planned to manufacture 10 million pieces in 8 years, but ownedSilverIn addition to the lack of quantityElectronics industryAt that time, global demand for silver was increasing, such as in the photography industry.America 1965From (Showa 40)50 cent coinThe amount of silver in25 cent coin,10 cent coinIn the midst of the global departure from silver coins, such as switching to cupronickel-clad copper, Japan will follow suit and switch to cupronickel coins from 1967 (Showa 42)., Inaho designed XNUMX-yen silver coins for general distributionLast in JapanIt became a silver coin.In the era when XNUMX-yen silver coins were issued,Itagaki RetirementPortrait ofOne hundred yen bill(B XNUMX yen ticket), But this banknoteBank of JapanThe payment was suspended after the issuance of the XNUMX-yen white copper coin.1974It was (49).
Japan's firstCommemorative currencyWas published in 1964 (Showa 39)Above OfTokyo Olympics commemorative XNUMX yen silver coinSince then, commemorative coins with a face value of 100 yen have been issued several times. Since the advent of 1982-yen coins in 57, they are often issued with a face value of 500 yen, excluding those using precious metals such as gold and silver.Shinkansen 50th Anniversary Commemorative Coin,2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games commemorative coinsIn some cases, it is issued with a face value of 100 yen.
- 100 yen coin
- Tokyo Olympics commemorative 100 yen silver coin ――The diameter, quantity, and material are the same as the phoenix and rice 100 yen silver coins.
- 100 yen coin
- Japan World Exposition Commemorative 100 Yen White Bronze Coin-Diameter 28mm, Weight 9g
- Sapporo Olympic Memorial 100 Yen White Bronze Coin-Diameter 30mm, Weight 12g
- 100th Anniversary of His Majesty the Emperor 30 Yen Cupronickel Coin-Diameter 12mm, Weight XNUMXg
- Regarding the above, the material is the same as ordinary money, but the diameter is larger than ordinary money and the quantity is heavier than ordinary money.
- Okinawa International Ocean Expo Commemorative 100 Yen White Bronze Coin-The diameter, quantity, and material are the same as regular coins.
- 100 yen clad coin
- 50-yen clad coin commemorating the 100th anniversary of the opening of the Shinkansen railway (9 types of designs are available)
- 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games commemorative 100-yen clad coin (13 types of designs for the Olympic Games and 7 types for the Paralympics, for a total of 20 types)
- Regarding the above, the diameter and quantity are the same as the 100-yen coins of ordinary coins, but the material and structure are three layers of cupronickel-copper-cupronickel.Clad coinThe difference is that.In addition, the circumference is not a notch perpendicular to the normal coin surface but an oblique notch.
For details on the year of publication and style, seeJapanese commemorative currencySee.
- 1957(Showa32 years)7/10 : PhoenixEstablished the style of XNUMX-yen silver coins[Note 2].
- 195712/11 : One hundred yen silver coinIssue start.The pattern is a phoenix.
- 1958(Showa 33): Production of XNUMX-yen silver coins with a phoenix design ended.
- 1959(34)1/5 : Ear of riceEstablished the style of XNUMX-yen silver coins[Note 3].
- 19592/16: New designOne hundred yen silver coinIssue start.The design has changed from a phoenix to an ear of rice.
- 1966(Showa 41): Production of XNUMX-yen silver coins with an ear of rice pattern ended.
- 19669/30: Established XNUMX-yen coin style[Note 4].
- 1967(42)2/1 : Hundred yen copper coinIssue start..The design isCherry blossom.
- 1988(63)4/1 : Law on currency units and issuance of moneyWith the enforcement ofTemporary supplementary currencyTwo types of 2-yen silver coins and one type of 1-yen white bronze coins, which were issued as "money," will continue to have the power to be used as "temporary auxiliary coins to be regarded as money."
Number of issued sheets
"Independent Administrative Agency Mint Bureau Data on money "Number of coins manufactured by year"
- ^ Bank of Japan site "Japanese money", Bank of Japan
- ^ a b Bank of Japan Financial Research Institute, Institute for Monetary and Financial Sciences, Bank of Japan, 1994, p. 103.ISBN 9784930909381.
- ^ "2 National Life White Paper Part II Technology and Life Chapter 1 Section 2 (10)". Cabinet Office. Economic Planning Agency. April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ Akira Watanabe "About the operational status of Japan's currency system (currency system)(Pdf) "Finance" No. 561,Ministry of Finance, November 2012, pp. 8-18,April 2021, 5Browse.
- ^ About counterfeit 100 yen white copper coins
- ^ a b Bank of Japan Financial Research Institute, Institute for Monetary and Financial Sciences, Bank of Japan, 1994, p. 100.ISBN 9784930909381.
- ^ a b Bank of Japan Financial Research Institute, Institute for Monetary and Financial Sciences, Bank of Japan, 1994, p. 101.ISBN 9784930909381.
- ^ Koichiro Ishihara "Encyclopedia of Japanese Money Collection" Origin Company, 2003
- ^ Reiji Aoyama "New Edition Monetary Note: History of Japanese Coins and Collection Guide" Bonanza, 1982
- ^ a b c Yuuo Gunji, "Japanese Currency Picture Book", Toyo Keizai Inc., October 1981, pp. 10-312.