Redevelopment integrated with Hibiya Park / Office, commercial, hotel, and wellness complex
If you write the contents roughly
The Central Tower will feature offices, hotels, halls, banquet halls and industrial support facilities.
Chuo Nippon Tochi Tatemono (representative executor) announced on August 8 that Dai-ichi Life Insurance, Tokyo Century, and TEPCO Power Grid (… → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Banquet(Enkai) means each other by eating and drinking together.communicationThe act of deepening.Usually, what is held by about 2 to 3 people is not called a banquet, but when it is held by a certain number of people, it is called a banquet.As a synonymFeast(Song),feast(Kyoen),DrinkingIs the main purposedrinking party(drinking party),Partyand so on.In a drinking placePower harassment, Is a drunken coercion for those who do not want to drinkAlharaIs a problem,In some casesLawsuitIs also.
Banquets are usually at work,Union,Political body, Performed by various organizations.New Year's party, welcome party, farewell party, etc.Or there are people who do the XNUMXth ceremony or the double coming-of-age ceremony.By creating casual occasions such as new year parties and year-end parties, bosses and others want to hear the true feelings of their subordinates, and want members to understand each other and get along well. Wants to open for attachment purposes.
It may also be done to entertain business partners.Banquets held by like-minded groups of young peopleCOMPAIs called.Banquets are also called drinking parties.For small banquets,Japanese cuisine tavernSuch asbarIt is often held at.If the scale is large to some extentHotelBanquet hall is used.For corporate employee trips, comfort trips, etc.hotelI often use the banquet hall.Political groups etc.restaurantWe often hold banquets at. Until the early 2000s, companies also traveled on employeescompanion・ Sometimes I called a pink companion.In particular, banquets aimed at playing with the pink companion are also called "enkai".There is a trader who arranges the companion and the banquet hall together.
The person in charge of preparation and partition of the meeting regardless of sizeSecretaryIs called.In addition to adjusting the location and date and time of the banquet and managing expenses, in some cases, we may pay attention to the selection of participants, the placement in the banquet hall, greetings, gifts, and so on.If it succeeds, it will be the title of "That person who is crazy", and if it fails, it will be stigmatized as "Unskilled setup"...There are some companies that entrust the secretary to newcomers, but there are criticisms.
The oldest confirmed banquet case dates back about 1 years.CuisineIs thought to be the meat of wild beef and turtles, and is estimated to have weighed more than 17 kg (more than 35 people) in total.Through such banquets, it is thought that the local community developed and shifted to a farming-centered life..
Japanese banquet / drinking party
Also called drinking party or drinking party in Japan,sakeMeans "drinking party".. In the case of "drinking party", basicallyJapanese cuisine tavernな どPrivate roomHeld outside of work hours.Shintaro TabataDuring an interview withNew R25Deputy Editor-in-Chief Toshikichi Amano has stated that he cares about the image of the in-house drinking party, which is the same topic every time he is drunk...Whether it's an in-house drinking party or an outside party, Tabata is becoming a rut under the name of "fellowship" that doesn't have any meaning.routine workThe drinking party is useless, and the drinking partySecretaryIs the work done by the person who can do the best work in the company...Tabata states that those who are good at drinking party secretaries because of their aptitude as "really excellent managers" are the best leaders to encourage members of the organization to start moving freely, and are subject to selection personnel. ing.My naviIn 2018, along with a negative opinion that "drinking nicknames" are increasingly being called a bad habit, a positive opinion that "the sense of distance with my colleague's boss has shortened and communication has become easier". Telling..Depending on the type of job, "Dinner""ReceptionAn outside drinking party called "is held.When a dispute arises between companies, it is resolved by a dinner between executives of both sides.Safety netMay play the role of..Some banquet halls have a system for collecting additional charges for violators of the Terms of Service and for damages to hotel facilities, fixtures, equipment, etc..
Race and alcohol constitution
Power harassment, al-harassment, sexual harassment
In general, it is good to enjoy drinking alcohol and deepen friendship, but there should be no compulsion to participate in banquets, drink alcohol at once, or drink alcohol to people who are not good at drinking.The compulsory act at the banquet hallPower harassment,Alcohol harassmentSuch asharassmentIn the case of an act, if sponsored by a companycomplianceIt is also a violation.Al-Hara Power Harassment, such as coercion of drinking by a strong person among the participantsTo young womensexual harassmentThere is an incident at a drinking party that is a place for coercion of sexual activity.National Personnel AuthorityIs a sexual harassment check item siteIt is a sexual harassment act that men do not see female employees as work partners by regularly holding drinking parties where only female employees are gathered..TochigiIn the "Labor Counseling Q & A", the company's workers received sexual harassment and power harassment when asked what to do when they were having trouble with a call called "meeting" or an invitation to a drinking party to the manager of a business partner. If they do not respond, the employer will be held liable. .Okayama Prefectural LibraryOn the official website ofPublic interest incorporated foundationIn response to the question "If a female employee has frequent invitations to a drinking party from her boss, does it fall under sexual harassment?" In many cases, they answered that their sexual meaning cannot be denied.Furthermore, it is judged that not only when the boss refuses the invitation to give a disadvantage to the job, but also the invitation to the female employee of the subordinate to have a drinking party causes mental damage or worsens the work environment. If you are invited, the boss male and the company you belong toLiability for damagesIt is pointed out that it may be borne by.And even if the woman doesn't explicitly refuse her invitation to a drinking party, she can be sexually harassed..
Although there is no legal basis for the company to force employees to participate, the subordinates are virtually contrary to their wishes.Drinking nationHave been forced to participate in..When the company banned drinking parties due to the spread of the corona infection, a man who was forced to participate in the drinking party of the staff said, "It was nothing but a waste of time and money." It ’s a custom. ”.Otsuka ShokaiAs dissatisfaction with people who oppose compulsory drinking after work, they do not want to hear their boss's sermons and complaints even if they are tired of concern, have a constitution for alcohol, and spend time and money., The drinking party at the workplace introduces the opinion that it is a hotbed of harassment such as power harassment and sexual harassment..Oriental economyThe reason why drinking parties in the workplace are treated as compulsory participation is that young employees are reluctant to participate if they make free participation..Chinese newspaperIn July 2020, he expressed his boss's opinion that it would be difficult to invite him because he would become "Alhara" if he was not good at being bothered by his juniors.On the contrary, when the drinking party disappears after Corona, he also introduces the opinion of a man who says that drinking at home is definitely more delicious from the standpoint of his subordinates..
Drinking nickname / drinking party pros and cons survey
In 2018, Mynavi conducted its own survey to investigate how many young people are reluctant to go to a drinking party. ..According to the survey, 53% of young people did not want to go to a drinking party at work, which was higher than 47% who did not want to go to a drinking party at work...According to a survey asking the boss generation about the same thing, 52.3% said they would like to go to a drinking party at work, 47.7% said they did not want to go to a drinking party at work, and about 2 in 1 boss generations. Turned out to be thinking "I don't want to go to a drinking party at work".
Nippon Life Insurance CompanyIn October 2021 of Korona-ka, it was the first time to say that "drinking nication" was unnecessary.majorityBeyond.The breakdown is 38.2% for "people who think it is necessary". "People who do not need it" was 61.9%..The percentage of males who did not need it was 55.8%, and the percentage of females who did not need it was 67.8%, which was 12 points higher than that of males.Furthermore, the unnecessary group exceeded the necessary group in all age groups... In April 2021FNNThe drinking party outside working hours, which was a de facto compulsory participationselectionIt is reported that it will be done.
Banquets and employee trips at companies
By holding banquets from time to time, such as during the New Year and new hires,mannerismSome companies hold banquets because some people think that it will prevent the change and also educate newcomers...Since you can exchange opinions from a different standpoint from your usual work, mutual understanding will deepen even in areas that you could not understand in your work, and human relationships may improve, which may lead to improved work efficiency. be.However, on the other hand, banquets are often held during non-business hours, so some people are very uncomfortable with the company environment entering even during private hours. According to FNN's report in December 2019, the number of people in their 12s and above who are avoiding banquets is increasing, including young people...In addition, there is an opinion that companies that can only collect information or communicate with each other have many disadvantages in their business activities..
The usual form of spendingDutch treatIs.It is often understood that it is a gradual flat-rate membership fee system and a reduction in the burden of accounting work.Since the amount of food and drink is not proportional to the cost, it has the meaning of forcing adaptation to groups. As of October 2016National Tax AgencyAccording to the regulations ofCapitalDepending on the calculation method according to the scale such asEntertainment expensesIn principleLossNot included.
ChugokuThe ceremony banquetRound tableSurroundingChinese cuisineIt is basic to do it while eating.Usually, the host or superior sits in the back of the front, the one next to the host sits on the opposite side, and the guests sit on both sides of the host side.
For sake at a banquet,LiquorBasically, use (Paichu), put this in a small cup,cheersAnd drink it all at once.NowadaysWineThere is also an example to replace it with.Other than toasting with all the attendees first, the attendees repeat the toast individually while exchanging words with other attendees.Not only does the host recommend the customer to drink, but the customer also recommends the host to "borrow" a toast.When you're out of reach of the toast, you may hit the Chinese-style central table several times with the bottom of the cup.
Considering the physical aspect, there is often a culture in which food that cannot be eaten is prepared, so the government sometimes calls for not wasting food leftovers, but it is not effective.Banquet arts are rarely performed, but there are also cases where people who are good at singing perform.
The form of deepening acquaintance with attendees through banquets is the same as in other countries.
- ^ The banquet season has arrived!The invitation may be "power harassment" or "alhara" if you carelessly.j-cast news
- ^ "FM / NACK5 "Sales Manager" testifies to "flamethrower power harassment"”(Japanese). Daily Shincho. April 2022, 7Browse.
- ^ a b "An anachronistic reason for a company that entrusts a banquet secretary to a newcomer | Leadership, culture, qualifications, skills”(Japanese). 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン (September 2020, 1). April 2022, 5Browse.
- ^ "Blond Russian beauties entertain group guests half-naked ... A scene seen by a novelist at a hot spring inn in Hokuriku Now, both the "Glossy Party" and the strip are on the verge of disappearing.”(Japanese). PRESIDENT Online (September 2021, 10). April 2022, 5Browse.
- ^ "Gloss Kaiya, a site specializing in lodging banquets with a pink companion Pink companion banquet". www.enkaiya.com. April 2022, 5Browse.
- ^ "[Preserved version] 46 points to keep in mind if you are the secretary of the drinking party | News”(Japanese). Hot pepper gourmet. April 2022, 5Browse.
- ^ What makes us human? Bringing food to a funeral (Reuters, August 2010, 8)
- ^ a b c d "Is "drinking nickname" old? For the first time in the majority with 6% of "unnecessary" ... I asked what the company's drinking party would be like in the future". FNN Prime Online. April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ a b c d ""The game is whether the drinking party can have" meaning "" The secret of "drinking party / entertainment" taught by Shintaro Tabata | New R25 --Let's enjoy both Shigoto and life more.”(Japanese). New R25. April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Drinking Nication 2.0 (1) Why do young people not want to go to a drinking party at work?”(Japanese). My Navi News (September 2018, 6). April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ http://www.kirin.co.jp/csv/arp/fundamental/japanese.html
- ^ "Compensation order to former Kawagoe city council Sexual harassment "malicious by using power" (Kyodo News)”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. April 2022, 4Browse. "Judge Kenji Saito said that he was forced to drink alcohol at a drinking party, and pointed out that" the mode of acts using status and power is malicious. "
- ^ a b "A big boo on China's "drinking party" culture ── Young people and the government criticize the coercion of drinking | The actual situation of sexual harassment and sexual violence is revealed one after another”(Japanese). Courier Japon (September 2021, 10). April 2022, 4Browse. “A female employee of Alibaba was accused of being sexually assaulted by her boss being forced to drink ── this triggered criticism of participation in drinking parties, coercion of drinking, and sex discrimination on the spot in China. Is on the rise. Will China change? "
- ^ "Even for those who are depressed due to the lifting of the ban on drinking parties, the boundary between "power harassment and business" | Work style”(Japanese). 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン (September 2021, 10). April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ a b "Voices of people who don't need drinking nicknames "I'm taken to a cabaret club. It's just power harassment." "It's just pain."”(Japanese). Calicon News (September 2021, 12). April 2022, 4Browse. "It's nothing but a waste of time and money," he says.On top of that, "People who can communicate properly do not have to rely on alcohol. Most of the topics at company drinking parties are painful just to hear about work, people's slander, or senior boss's sermon. It's a bad custom that I want you to get rid of as soon as possible. ""
- ^ "How do you communicate if you are told that "drinking party is power harassment"?Communication counseling office that is effective for management │ Recruit Direct Scout for high-class career change”(Japanese). Recruit Direct Scout for high class career change. April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ Ikuko, Takeshita (February 2022, 3). “Three "traps" in the movie industry, talked about by actresses who accused director Hideo Sakaki of sexual damage”(Japanese). BUSINESS INSIDER JAPAN. April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ "Police Chief "I'm glad when a woman holds my hand" ... Drinking party with four young female officers: Society: News”(Japanese). Yomiuri Shimbun Online (September 2022, 3). April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ "59-year-old male teacher "Unrecoverable things ..." Suspended due to sexual harassment holding a colleague's hand on the way home from a drinking party Chiba Prefectural Board of Education (Chiba Nipposha Online)”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ "This is sexual harassment-understanding check-”(Japanese). www.jinji.go.jp. April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ "This is sexual harassment-understanding check-answer”(Japanese). www.jinji.go.jp.National Personnel Authority. April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ Tochigi Prefecture. "Sexual harassment, bullying, power harassment (QXNUMX)”(Japanese). Tochigi. April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ If a female employee is frequently invited to a drinking party by her boss, is it sexual harassment?Okayama Prefectural Library
- ^ a b "Even for those who are depressed due to the lifting of the ban on drinking parties, the boundary between "power harassment and business" | Work style”(Japanese). 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン (September 2021, 10). April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ a b c "[Is this way of working okay? ] Part XNUMX Power harassment is scary <XNUMX> Drinking party risk, both bosses and subordinates | Chugoku Shimbun Digital | Chugoku region news and information site centered on Hiroshima”(Japanese). [Is this way of working okay? ] Part XNUMX Power harassment is scary <XNUMX> Drinking party risk, both bosses and subordinates | Chugoku Shimbun Digital | Chugoku region news and information site centered on Hiroshima. April 2022, 4Browse. “Some employees feel a sense of crisis that the drinking party at work is a hotbed of harassment. Then, it seems that more and more people are choosing not to attend the drinking party from the beginning. After Corona, there are no drinking parties, and I'm honestly blaming it a little. Because drinking at home is definitely better. "
- ^ "Drinking party" of a company that is entering a period of great change due to work style reform Otsuka Shokai
- ^ “Stupid and humiliating banqueting is the best education for newcomers. If you overdo it, you get angry and if you are serious, you slip.”. Business Journal(July 2014, 12) April 2019, 12Browse.
- ^ “People in their 40s or older are more“ year-end party than young people ”?“ # Year-end party through ”is a big boom ... What is the reason for sympathy across generations? ”. FNN PRIME(July 2019, 12) April 2019, 12Browse.
- ^ "Why isn't a company that emphasizes" drinking nicknames "profitable? Why your organization can't move quickly". Yahoo! Finance(November 2009, 10). originalArchived as of October 2009, 10. April 2009, 10Browse.
- ^ https://www.nta.go.jp/taxanswer/hojin/5265.htm
- ^ https://president.jp/articles/-/14976?page=2