Air France, Boeing crew management solution "Jeppesen Crew Pairi ...
If you write the contents roughly
"Air France will be able to provide flight attendants with a more efficient and personalized roster that fits their lifestyle," said Air France's Vice President of In-flight Services, Catherine Villar.
Air France launches Boeing's crew management solution "Jeppesen Crew Pairing ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Air France(French: Air France, Stylized: AIR FRANCE, French pronunciation: [No 嵳 戚 f ha ∨ body pi]) IsFranceInAir France-KLMUnder the umbrellaAirlines..FrenchFlag carrierIs. "Air France" is a French pronunciation.JapanIn French reading Air France is often used.
Four companies operating domestic and international routes in France in October 1933 Was established in the form of integration.France has been around the world since its establishmentColonyIt has a huge route network centered onSix great statesIt maintains one of the world's leading route networks, including regular flights to all of them.The hub airport at the time of establishment wasLe Bourget airportBut the current hub airport isParis-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Far EastAs a route, it entered service to Japan in November 1952.Currently, it operates daily to Haneda Airport, Narita Airport, and Kansai Airport.You can connect to about 11 cities in Europe by connecting in Paris.
Long time agoState-owned enterpriseIt was the world's first supersonic airliner from 1976 to 2002.ConcordeIt is also known for operating.Also worldwideHotelChain "Le Meridien Hotel & ResortI once owned it. In May 2004, Netherlands OfKLM Royal Dutch AirlinesとHolding companyManagement integration was carried out by the method, and the joint holding company "Air France-KLMWas established. While utilizing the network as one group, each develops its own services and brands. From June 1, 2005, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and frequent flyer programs have been integrated into "Flying Blue".  Was newly established as.
In December 2017, we established a new airline branded JOON.Was reintegrated on June 2019, 6.
Brand logo / painting
The brand logo was changed from February 2009.. The letters AIR and FRANCE have been integrated into AIR FRANCE, and the font has also been changed.this isFranceIt is said that it shows the uniqueness and internationality of the passengers, the spirit of always providing high-quality services, the provision of fulfilling flights by airplane, the safety and comfort of passengers, and the consideration for the environment. ..TricolorThe blue line of is also reduced from four lines to three lines, and it has a slight curve.
The brand logo will be changed in stages, and the repainting of the aircraft will be done in the process of new introduction and maintenance, so the aircraft wearing the old and new brand logos will coexist for a while.
In November and December 2008, we launched large-scale outdoor advertising campaigns in 11 central locations in Tokyo and Osaka to showcase first class, business class, and easy access to Paris.
Aircraft in service
As of 2022, Air France's equipment is as follows.
|equipment||Number of operating machines||Number of ordered machines||Number of seats||engine||Remarks|
|Airbus A220-300||6||54||-||20||-||128||148||No Data||Successor to A318 and A319|
|Airbus A318-100||18||-||-||18||-||113||131||CFM56-5B8||Will be replaced with A220-300|
|Will be replaced with A220-300|
|Airbus A320-200||44||-||-||14||-||144||158||CFM56-5B4||One of them is SkyTeam special painting machine|
|Airbus A321-100||5||-||-||20||-||182||202||CFM56-5B1||One of them is SkyTeam special painting machine|
|Airbus A350-900||6||24||-||34||24||266||324||Trent XWB-84|
|Boeing 777-200ER||25||-||-||40||24||216||280||GE90-94B||Will be replaced with A350-900|
|Boeing 777-300ER||43||-||4||58||28||206||296||GE90-115B||Launch customer|
One of themJon OneMoreLogo special painting machine
One of them is SkyTeam special painting machine
|Boeing 777F||2||-||GE90-110B1||Launch customer|
In addition to the above, a subsidiary of Air France operates small models.
- City jet
- Airbus A300B2, B4Type machine
- Airbus A310-200, 300Type machine
- Airbus A380-800Type machine
- Sud Caravelle
- Douglas DC-3Type machine
- Douglas DC-4Type machine
- Dvoatin 338
- Dehavilland Comet
- Vickers Viscount
- McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30Type machine
- Boeing 707Type machine
- Boeing 727-200Type machine
- Boeing 737-200,300, 500Type machine
- Boeing 747-100, 200,300Type machine
- Boeing 747-400, 400ERF, 400BCFType machine (Retired on January 2016, 1)
- Boeing 767-200ER, 300ERType machine
- Lockheed ConstellationSeries
Domestic flights (including colonies and overseas prefectures)
- Ajaccio,Bastia,Biarritz,Brest,Calvi,Clermont-Ferrand,Figari,Lyon,Marseille,Montpellier,Mulhouse,Nantes,Nice,Paris(Charles de Gaulle Airport,Orly airport),Pau,Perpignan,Strasbourg,Toulon,Toulouse,レ ユ ニ オ ン,Guadeloupe,Martinique,Papeete,Cayenne
Air France operates a shuttle service under the name "La Nabet" between large domestic cities, where the demand for business passengers is particularly high.Paris·Orly airportFromMarseille,Bordeaux,Nice,Toulouse(Scheduled to fly to Montpellier from the fall of 2016), basically one flight per hour and every 1 or 30 minutes during peak hours.There are more than 15 million users annually.
Earn miles and redeem with more than 130 partner airlines such as Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, SkyTeam flights, Japan Airlines (JAL), hotels, car rentals, and credit cards.You can also transfer the miles you earn to any other member.In addition, it has an elite membership system that makes four members, ivory, silver, gold, and platinum, depending on the number of times the company's flights and partner company's flights are used and the distance.
What is noteworthy compared to other companies' FFP is that the number of miles required to redeem business class and first class awards is extremely large.Generally, the required mileage for FFP is 1.5 times that of economy class in business class and 2 to 3 times that of first class, but this program requires twice as many miles as economy class and 2 times as many miles as first class. ..
Air France international class2010In Europe from MarchNorth africa-IsraelEach route and long distanceCaribbean-Indian OceanThe class composition is separated from each line in Europe, and each line in Europe, North Africa, and Israelbusiness class,Economy class2 classes, "La Premiere" on long-haul, Caribbean and Indian Ocean routesfirst class), Business class "Business",Premium economy class"Premium Economy" and Economy Class "Economy" are set respectively.
In addition, from the fall of 2009, we have newly set up "Premium Voyager" ("Premium Economy" as of September 2016), which is an intermediate class between business class and economy class, which is the premium economy class of other companies.Passengers who have been introduced stepwise on all Boeing 9s, Airbus A777s and A340s operating on long-haul flights, boarding at economy class regular fare, and passengers who have purchased "Premium Voyager" tickets You can board.
From 2014, 777 B200 aircraft (-300ER, -44ER) operating on long-haul routes will undergo business class, premium economy, and economy class in-flight renewals until 2016, on June 6.Paris Charles de Gaulle-New York JFKStarting with the line, we will gradually expand to other lines.The Tokyo-Paris route will also be operated from Paris on October 10, with aircraft equipped with the new business class from AF27..
In-flight magazineIs published monthly under the name "AIR FRANCE MAGAZINE" and introduces the towns of countries around the world in English and French, as well as news about Air France.In addition, "AIR FRANCE MAGAZINE" distributed on board is the details of entertainment on board.In-flight salesThe guidance of is also written.Also,Charles de Gaulle Airport"AIR FRANCE Madame" is also distributed in the in-flight business class and above.For Narita and Kansai flightsKLM Royal Dutch AirlinesCommon withIn-flight magazine The Japanese word "Bon Voyage"In-flight magazineWas also distributed, but it will be suspended in 2016, and there is no prospect of reissue, so it is expected to be virtually discontinued.
On-demand movies, music programs, games, news programs and more will be aired on personal screens on Air France flights.Language learning programs and games are also offered through personal screens.
Service at the airport
SkyTeam Elite members will receive priority guidance on booking, checking in and boarding SkyTeam flights.Also, for First Class and Business Class passengers and SkyTeam Elite Plus members before boardingAirport loungeIs available.
Air France in Japan
Second World WarIn 1952 after the end,Lockheed ConstellationParis on the southbound European route that was operated in Beirut - Karachi - SaigonLineAsiaFar EastAs a routeFrench IndochinaSaigon City (currentlythe Socialist Republic of VietnamHo Chi MinhFrom)Tokyo(Tokyo International Airport) Was extended to the start.
From Narita, a flight departing around 21:50 at night and arriving in Paris the next morning was operated under the name of "Star Wing", but from the summer timetable in March 2014, a late-night departure flight from Haneda Has been in service, and departures and arrivals at Narita have been abolished.By the way, after leaving Narita Airport, this flight is a measure to extend the flight time compared to other flights in order to adjust the arrival time to Paris.The Pacific OceanContinue to move north over the skyBering SeaEnter the skyAleutian IslandsとArcticPassing over each of theNorwegian seaIt was set to sail by a route over the sky and arrive in Paris at around 4 o'clock in the early morning of French time.
Normally, it is best to take off from Narita at midnight, but the takeoff and landing time at Narita International Airport isJapan Standard TimeIt is strictly restricted by 23:2013 (otherwise it is not allowed unless it is an emergency landing etc.), and it is set to the last minute considering the travel time on the runway and other delay factors ( As of November 11, 15, flights departing from Narita after this are Japan Airlines to Honolulu, Emirates to Dubai, and Qatar Airways to Doha.TurkeyAviationIstanbulOnly going).
For a while in Japan, "Air France"National AirlinesThere was a time when I was calling myself.Also, in someEnglishSometimes called "Air France" in reading..In addition, the day after Kansai Airport opens or at the summit, etc.ConcordeHas boarded as a special flight several times.
Japan boarding airport
- Narita International Airport(Terminal 1 North Wing)
- Tokyo International Airport(Terminal 3)
- KIX(Terminal 1 South Wing)
These Japanese flights are JapaneseFlight attendantHas multiple crew members.Long time ago,Nagoya/KomakiThe line was also in service.Japan AirlinesGive Air France flight numbers to domestic flightsCode share flightsIs operating.
Tokyo International Airport(Haneda)2010At the end of October, the international flight slots allocated for the opening of the new runway were limited to midnight and early morning, so it was inefficient and difficult to carry equipment, and public transportation (especially railroads) was not operating, so passengers. Will be forced to use a bus or taxi, so Europeans who have shown their willingness to enter serviceBritish Airways,LufthansaAlthough it was decided that it would be unrealistic this time, British Airways announced that it would enter Haneda with five slots per week from the end of February 2011.Air France and Lufthansa take the Narita line instead of forgoing HanedaAirbus A380Will be put into service, but in November 2011, the Narita Line will make two round trips.Boeing 777-300ERThe A380 was operated on the Paris-Dubai route after December 12, the same year..
Of these, the Tokyo / Haneda-Paris route departing from Tokyo at midnight was sold as a code-share flight in which Japan Airlines purchases seats, but from October 2010, 10, Japan Airlines will sell Haneda-ParisCode-sharing was canceled in March 2015 due to the start of in-house line service.
Air France Asie
Once in Air France, "Air France AsieThere was an affiliated company called.This is under the umbrella of Japan AirlinesJapan Asian AirlinesOr under the umbrella of KLM Royal Dutch AirlinesKLM AsiaIt is a company of the same kind as.TaiwanThere was a time when it was customary to avoid using the original airline name only on routes to, and Air France Asie was founded in 1994.
- Air France websiteThere is also the best price guarantee, the cheapest service for Air France economy class flights sold at.
- 1998Until around, JapanesestewardessHundreds of Japanese stewardesses are still based in Paris.
- Quiz program "Panel Quiz Attack 25』(ABCProductionTV AsahiIt was also known for its cooperation with Paris, the winning travel destination of the national network).The moderator at that timeKiyoshi KodamaIntroduced Air France's cooperation and cabin attendant as follows.
- Around 1985, after introducing each answerer's self, Kodama said, "Well, these four answerers, who will be able to win the crown of the trip to Paris, Mr. ○○ of Air France, I am waiting with a smiley inventory.'
- When the top award answerer challenges the travel acquisition quiz, "Now, Mr. ○○ (Mr. ○○ at the teacher competitions of miscellaneous schools), can you ride Air France? Paris and Nice are waiting for Mr. ○○ (teacher) !!"this"Paris is waiting for you !!"Was synonymous with this program and Kodama, along with" (important and important) attack chance !! ".
- Even after withdrawing from the sponsorship, every April during the program reorganization period, questions from the true travel destination (Paris is also involved) are always asked in the opening quiz only in April, so until 4 only then I was able to see the flight scene of an Air France aircraft for about 4 to 2008 seconds just before the question.From the April 5 reorganization地中海The scene was no longer seen as the cruise was changed to 10 days.
- in the past"Menard Star Match Saegusa's Great Seriousness !? Marriage Game(ABC) and "Look-alike show』(Yomiuri TVProduction/NTVHe has also sponsored the first championship trip (a tour of Europe) on the national network.
- February 1940- French Indochina(CurrentVietnam)ofTonkin BayFlying to Saigon in the skyDvoitin 338 Japanese army OfFighterWas shot down.
- October 1949, 10- 大西洋 OfAzoresでLockheed ConstellationFailed to land, killing 48 crew and passengers.Marcel Cerdan,Ginette NeveuTwo celebrities have died.
- October 1953, 9- Air France Flight 178 crash
- October 1962, 6- Air France 007 takeoff failure accident
- October 1962, 6- Air France Flight 117 crash
- October 1982, 3- Air France Flight 125 Fire Accident
- October 1988, 6- Air France Flight 296 Accident
- October 1994, 12- Air France flight 8969 hijacking incident
- October 2000, 7- Concorde crash
- October 2005, 8- Air France Flight 358 Accident
- October 2009, 6- Air France Flight 447 crash
- October 2018, 10 --Air France Flight 8 (Boeing 777-300ERMold machine),Haneda airportDepartureCharles De Gaulle International AirportThe flight deviated from the route immediately after departure from Haneda and flew over central Tokyo (Imperial PalaceAn incident occurred that flew low (including the sky).
The cause of the deviation from the route isAutopilotIt was because I had not set the direction of the aircraft before takeoff.Minister of Land, Infrastructure and TransportIn response to this, all departures and arrivals at Haneda AirportAirlinesWas alerted to.
UnionIs very strong, almost every yearstrikeOccurs.Especially since 2013, strikes have been announced and implemented frequently.In addition, on October 2015, 10, some union members opposed the severe reconstruction plan including the reduction of personnel submitted by the management side.MobTo.There are injuries to officers.. In 2017, management's fiscal consolidation measures were successful and brought it into the black, but workers who had their salaries frozen rebounded. A sporadic strike was carried out in February 2018, resulting in a loss of 2 million euros in a total of 4 days until April 11, 7..
- Companies merged with Air France
- Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Paris-Orly Airport
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Air France-KLM
- ^ Air traffic controlThe call sign in is "Air France" in English
- ^ "7340.2F with Change 1 and Change 2 and Change 3". Federal Aviation Administration. p. 3–1–11 (September 2016, 9). As of February 15, 2017originalMore archives.April 2017, 1Browse.
- ^ Same month at Yale Oryan, Yale Union, CINDA, SGTA,Aeropostale Merged
- ^ http://www.airfrance.co.jp/JP/ja/local/voyageurfrequent/flyingblue/flyingblue.htm?BV_SessionID=vxwrQ240uSEdigkht2ffZxn&BV_EngineID=140ufo3ia
- ^ JOON, the new Air France company --Air France
- ^ http://sankei.jp.msn.com/life/trend/090417/trd0904171119003-n1.htm
- ^ "Long-haul" (English). Air France KLM (September 2014, 11). April 2019, 10Browse.
- ^ Example: 777-300ER / 747-400ERF / 777F
- ^ F-GISF is the original in BCFAll Nippon Airways(JA8094: the company's first 1-747), which used to fly to Paris as a passenger flight.
- ^ "Air France 747, retired on 14th”(Japanese). Aviation Wire. April 2019, 9Browse.
- ^ Air Saychel suspends Antananarivo line in Paris from April due to intensifying competition | FlyTeam News ".
- ^ "Air France launches seasonal flights to Paris / San Jose from November 11nd, 2 flights a week | FlyTeam News".
- ^ "KLM flights to Amsterdam / Fortaleza twice a week on A330s | FlyTeam News".
- ^ "Air France to fly to Paris / Taipei from April 2018 4 flights a week | FlyTeam News".
- ^ "Air France to open Maldives route from November 11 flights a week | FlyTeam News".
- ^ "Air France announces new New York route, will resume Iran flights".
- ^ "Air France ends its entry into Phnom Penh at the end of March Codeshare only | FlyTeam News".
- ^ "Air France suspends Paris / Kuala Lumpur route on 2015/16 winter schedule | FlyTeam News".
- ^ http://airlineroute.net/2016/02/03/af-cgk-s16/
- ^ "New Business Cabin". AirFrance.
- ^ "Airlines using Altea with routes to and from Japan (as of June 2015)”(Japanese). April 2015, 9Browse.
- ^ "Airlines using Amadeus" (English). Amadeus IT Group. April 2015, 9Browse.
- ^ Results of discussions between Japanese and French aviation authorities(September 2008, 10 Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismPress release material) Here, it is "Air France".
- ^ "Los Angeles and Dubai: 2 new destinations for Air France's A380".
- ^ In XNUMX, own flight to Haneda-Paris route French Air France 2012.11.28 17:12 SankeiBiz
- ^ Air France goes into service on Haneda / Paris route from March 3 FlyTeam November 2013, 12
- ^ Air France opens Tokyo / Haneda-Paris / Charles de Gaulle line! = Double daily! Traicy March 2013, 12
- ^ Haneda (midnight departure and evening arrival) -Paris route operated by Air France can be used as a JAL flight January 2014, 1 Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.
- ^ "Air France, low-flying country over the Imperial Palace" Unusual situation ": Asahi Shimbun Digital" (Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital April 2018, 10Browse.
- ^ Kyodo News. "Air France planes fly low in the city center" (Japanese). JP April 2018, 10Browse.
- ^ Sankei Shimbun. “Ale aircraft“ Route not set ”Flight low in the city center, report the cause” (Japanese). JP April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Air France, labor-management conflict over management restructuring”. Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training (November 2016). April 2018, 4Browse.
- ^ "Air France is expected to lose 7 billion yen in a total of 220 days strike”. AFP (July 2018, 4). April 2018, 4Browse.
- Air France (French)(English) --Global Top (You can connect to websites for each country / region from this page)
- Air France(Japanese) --Website for Japan
- Air France - Aviation union"Sky teamFrom the airline-specific information page posted on the Japanese version of the website