I want to stop by before and after Shitennoji!Exquisite carbonara udon that you can taste at "Kukai" in Osaka
If you write the contents roughly
Kukai-san's noodles have been aged for two days, so the chewy and smooth texture is irresistible.
A word to travelers I want you to think about the udon that you can taste in the land related to Kobo Daishi Kukai, the originator of Sanuki udon ... → Continue reading
Japan rice trip
Rediscover the charm of Japan with "food" and "travel"!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Texture(Shokan) is when you eat or drink foodfive sensesOut oftooth,tongueincludingOral cavity内 のSkin sensationRefers to. Specifically, this includes chewy texture, texture, and throat feel.tasteTogether with other sensations, it occupies an important element in composing "deliciousness".
Of the human bodysenseIs a somatic sensation,taste-Sense of smell-Visual-HearingThe somatosensory sensation is further classified into a cutaneous sensation (surface sensation) consisting of tactile sensation, pain sensation, and temperature sensation and a deep sensation consisting of position, movement, and weight sensations. Of these, the texture is perceived as a somatic sensation. It is a chemical stimulus such as taste and smellflavorOn the other hand, hardness, viscosity and adhesivenessテ ク ス チ ャAlso called.noodlesWaist in,Rice crackers,Biscuit,Chewing gumChewy texture is an important factor that greatly affects the product value.
Feeding process and texture
- Before putting it into mouth-The visual appearance is the main factor.
- The moment you put it in your mouth-temperature, texture, firmness/brittleness, viscosity, water absorption. It is also related to taste and smell.
- Early mastication-chewy, adhesive, recoverable. It is also related to hearing such as masticatory sounds.
- Late mastication-Destruction of food, changes in water and oil content.
- Eating bolus-how it spreads in the mouth and how easily it forms.
- Swallowing-easy to swallow and swallow.
- After swallowing-Residual feeling in the mouth and throat.