JAL sells the first anime tourism product Tour around Yamaguchi Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
In the tour product "JALPAK X Anno Hideaki Exhibition X Machiju EVANGELION", in addition to traveling around Yamaguchi Prefecture centering on Ube City, which was the model for the movie "Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version", "Machiju EVANGELION No. 2" will be held in Ube City. You can enjoy the "XNUMXnd bullet" project and Hideaki Anno exhibition.
Japan Airlines (JAL) is cooperating with the Yamaguchi Prefecture Central Cooperative Metropolitan Area for the first animation tourism product in collaboration with local governments. → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Within the prefectureShimonoseki,Yamaguchi CityIt boasts a population of about 3, which is the third largest after that.Also 16km2The population density perHofu City,Kudamatsu CityIt is the third largest in the prefecture after.Adjacent to MotoichiSanyo OnodaWith a population of about 26Ube/Onoda Metropolitan AreaIs formed andFukuoka OfKitakyushuWith Shimonoseki CityKanmon metropolitan areaMay be counted as a constituent city of.
The predecessor of Ube CityUbe VillageIt is,Edo PeriodUntilAsa-gunSouthernPeninsulaIt was Ikkanmura at the tip of the terrain,MeijiAnd laterUbe Coal MineWith the full-scale coal mining inCoal mine cityHas developed rapidly as.Coal industry laterUbe IndustriesIt became a part of the business of the company, and the company still has a part of the headquarters function and the main production base in the city.The coastal area of the city has an industrial area centered on the company.Ube Port Tsukumi Port(Oita),Kanda Port(Fukuoka), The third largest cement export volume in Japan Such,Kitakyushu Industrial Area-Setouchi Industrial AreaPlay a part.Due to the rapid increase in population along with coal mine mining,1921(Taisho10 years)Village systemからTown systemWithout going throughMunicipal systemAnd withdrew from Asa-gun..In Yamaguchi prefectureShimonosekiIt is the second city system to be enforced after, and it is rare in Japan that the village is promoted directly to the city.[Source required][Annotation 1].
Southwestern Yamaguchi PrefectureSeto Inland SeaLocated on the side.The city limits run north-south through the Midwestern part of the prefectureKotogawaDownstream of the water system andAriho RiverIn the upper reaches of the water system, SouthSuo NadaFrom the tip of the peninsular terrain protruding to the northChugoku MountainsOver the hills of..The city area spreads over the plains on both banks near the mouth of the Atsutogawa River and the flatlands along the coast.Concentrated areaTo form.
Most of the flat land in the south is the seabedCoalfieldIt is a site reclaimed by the government, and place names such as "Unoshima" and "Hamacho" are remnants of it.Calm mountains spread from the central part to the northern part of the city, and in recent years development has been promoted by the construction of industrial parks and new residential areas.
In addition, most of the Konan district in the western part of the city is seen in place names such as "Nakanogaisaku" and "Tsumazakigaisaku".Rice cultivationAimed atReclamationIt is an area reclaimed by.For this reason, the area used to be a countryside with extensive paddy fields, but in recent yearsNational Route 190Along the lineYoume Town UbeFocusing on the surrounding areaRoadside storeHas become more activeCondominiumUrbanization is remarkable, such as the construction of.
Once belonged to Ube City(I.e.There were multiple, but all of themReclamation,LandfillIt disappeared due to such reasons and remained until the endNabeshimaAlsoYamaguchi Ube AirportLandfilled for runway extension work1999Disappeared in (11).
- Second-class river
- Kotogawa: Flowing through the city area from north to southUbe Port(Suo Nada) Pour.
- Majime River: It flows south from Mt. Frost in the northern part of the city, penetrates the central city, and pours into Ube Port (Suo Nada).
- Ariho River: It runs through the Kusunoki district in the northern part of the city from north to south.
- Second-class river
- Tokiwa Pond : 1698In (11th year of Genroku)Agricultural waterBuilt for the purpose of securingArtificial lake.
- Lake Ono --In the Ono district, in the northern part of the cityKotogawa Dam OfDam lake..It forms part of the middle reaches of the Atsutogawa River.
- Mirai Lake --Located upstream in the northern margin of the cityMajimegawa DamDam lake.It forms part of the upper reaches of the Makoto River.
Geographical Survey Institute OfWorld geodetic systemAccording to the following positions, the north, south, east and west ends of Ube City, East-west length is 16.5 km, north-south length is 27.4 km.
|Center point||Eastern end|
- Area: 286.65 km2
- Population: 162
- Male: 77
- Women: 84
- Population density: 579 people / kmXNUMX
- Number of households: 79,853
(As of December 2021, 3 (Reiwa 4))
Typical with stable weather and humidity throughout the year and relatively little rainSeto Inland Sea climateIt is assumed. But,Chugoku MountainsBecause it is located in the westernmost area ofWinter monsoonIs not completely blocked, and compared to other cities on the Seto Inland Sea side, in winterprecipitationThere are a few days, etc.Sea of Japan side climateYou can also see the characteristics of.
Ube City is nationwideEarthquakeIs an area with a low incidence of But,typhoon,climaxHas been damaged several times in the past, especially1942Suo Nada Typhoon (Showa 17), Typhoon No. 1991 in 3 (Heisei 19), 1999 (Heisei 11)Typhoon 18Etc. caused great damage to the city (details"History" section(See).
Since the city area is long and narrow from north to south, it snows and snows only a few days a year on the flat land in the south where the city area spreads, while in the northern areas such as the Ono area and Mankura area.Sea of JapanThere is more snowfall and snowfall than in the south, though not as much as on the side.
In the pastHeavy snowHave been damaged byHeavy snowfall in January 38During the period1963(38)1/23Yamaguchi Prefectural Ube Agricultural High School (currentlyYamaguchi Prefectural Ube Nishi High School) In addition to the 21 cm snowfall observed in front, a maximum of 50 cm snowfall was recorded in the city..1968(43)2/16In heavy snowfallTelephone polePower outages in 7% of households and businesses in the city due to breakage.
2009(21)7/19From the same year7/26Occurred overJuly 21 Heavy rain in northern China and KyushuIn case of7/21The highest rainfall per 10 minutes in the history of observation was 28.5 mm...In the city, it was damaged mainly in the northern area, and in the Ono areaEarth and stone flowEtc.Sediment disasterIn addition to frequent occurrences, in the Futamatase area and Koto areaKotogawaDue to rising water levelFlood damageOccurred, and roads were cut off in various places..
Japanese Meteorological Agency Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euThe primary subdivision area when announcing is "Western Yamaguchi Prefecture"[Annotation 2],alarm,WarningThe secondary subdivision used for the announcement is included in "Ube / Sanyo Onoda".
|Ube City Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||16.6|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.2|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||2.1|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−6.1|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||53.2|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||9.3||8.8||11.4||9.6||9.5||11.7||10.3||7.5||9.1||6.0||7.9||8.2||109.3|
|Source 1: Japan Meteorological Agency Meteorological Statistics Normal value (yearly / monthly value)|
|Source 2: Japan Meteorological Agency Meteorological Statistics 1-10th place in the history of observation (value throughout the year)|
|Population distribution by age in Ube City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Ube City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Ube City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Mayor:Keiji Shinozaki
The results of the elections executed on November 2020, 2 (Reiwa 11) were as follows..
*Number of voters on the day: 137,036 Final voting rate: 44.32% (vs. +3.04pts)
|Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||Voting rate||Recommendation/support|
|Keiji Shinozaki||39||Independent||新||33,648 vote||-%||LDP-Komeito-Union Yamaguchi|
|Tomoko Mochizuki||49||Independent||新||26,681 vote||-%||-|
The dates and careers of successive mayors of Ube are as follows..
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|2||Sensuke Hayashi||19264/6||19286/30||Ube KyodokaiFounder,Imperial AssemblyMember of the House of Representatives|
|3||Kannosuke Kito||19287/1||19294/20||Ube Jiho(CurrentUbe Daily) Founder, Chairman of Ube Kyodokai|
|4 – 5||Nobuyoshi Kuniyoshi||19294/21||193512/16||Soda UbeThe first president,Higashimi first coal minePresident,Ube IndustriesDirector|
|6||Kannosuke Kito||193512/17||19387/29||Ube Jiho(CurrentUbe Daily) Founder|
|7 – 8||Kansuke Ito||19387/30||19461/21||Japan National RailwaySendai Railway Administration BureauLong,Sanyo Electric OrbitThe president|
|9 – 10||Bunji Nishida||19462/19||19514/4|
|11 – 12||Junsuke Misumi||19514/23||19594/30||Director of Okiube Coal Mine|
|13 – 15||Hoshide Toshio||19595/1||19693/28||Governor-General of KoreaOfficials,Gyeongsangbuk-doPolice Chief|
|17||Keiji Nitta||19735/18||19775/17||Director of Ube Industries, Director of Sanyo Smokeless Mining|
|18 – 20||Hideo Futatsugi||19775/18||19876/18||School corporation Ube GakuenSchool director, Second term member of the House of Councilors after retiring from the mayor, Deputy Secretary of State for Science and Technology,Kanichi NakayasuUbe Industries Chairmannephew|
|21 – 22||Katsuto Nakamura||19878/9||19936/12||Former Chairman of Ube City Council of Social Welfare|
|23 – 26||Tadao Fujita||19937/18||20097/17||yuanMinistry of ConstructionRoad BureauNational Highway 1 Section Manager|
|27 – 29||Kimiko Kubota||20097/18||202010/22||yuanYamaguchi Prefectural AssemblyMemberResigned in the middle of his term due to poor physical condition|
|30||Keiji Shinozaki||202011/22||-||Former Yamaguchi Prefectural Assembly member|
The administrative structure of Ube City is2018(30)4/1Changed to, General Affairs and Finance Department, TourismCity promotionPromotion Department, Civil Environment Department, Health and Welfare Department, Children / Youth Support Department, Commerce, Industry and Fisheries Department, Urban Development Department, Northern / Agriculture and Forestry Promotion Department, General Strategy Bureau, Disaster Prevention and Crisis Management Supervisor, Policy Public Relations Office, Construction Inspection Office Reorganized into.
Click [View] to display the list
The location of Ube City Hall is1955(30)11/24Current location (Ube City)Tokiwa Town7-chome 1-XNUMX)..In addition to the main government building, there will be a port town government building and a Kusunoki government building.In addition, in Ube City, there is one general branch office as a facility that divides the authority of the mayor., 7 civic centers (branches), 2 branch offices It is installed.
- Main government building
- Minatomachi Government Building (Board of Education Secretariat)
- Kusunoki Government Building (Northern, Agriculture and Forestry Promotion Department, Northern General Branch)
- Northern General Branch
- Higashikiwa Civic Center
- Nishikiwa Civic Center
- Konan Civic Center
- Hara City Center
- Atsuto Civic Center
- Futamatase Civic Center
- Ono Civic Center
Both have a contact center.
- Tokiwa branch office
- Onda branch office
- Cape branch office
- First branch office
- Kamihara branch office
- Kotoshiba branch office
- Kamiube branch office
- Kawakami branch office
- Kobayama branch office
- Shinkawa branch office
- Unoshima branch office
- Fujiyama branch office
- Nishi Ube branch office
- Kuroishi branch office
- Mankura branch office
- Yoshibe branch office
It used to be a city gas supply business, but it was privatized in 2014 (Heisei 26).Yamaguchi Gohdoh GasInherited the business.
National and prefectural government agencies
National administrative agency
- Ministry of Justice
- Yamaguchi District Legal Affairs Bureau Ube Branch (Ube Regional Joint Government Building)
- Yamaguchi Prison Ube Detention Center
- Yamaguchi District Prosecutor's Office Ube Branch
- Ube Ward Prosecutor's Office
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Yamaguchi Labor Bureau
- Ube Public Employment Security Office (Hello Work Ube)
- Ube Labor Standards Inspection Office (Ube Regional Joint Government Building)
- Hiroshima Quarantine Station Ube Branch Office (Ube Regional Joint Government Building)
- Japan Pension ServiceUbe Pension Office
- Yamaguchi Labor Bureau
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Osaka Aviation BureauYamaguchi Ube Airport Branch Office
- Chugoku Regional Development Bureau
- Yamaguchi River National Highway Office Ube National Highway Maintenance Branch Office
- Ube Port / Airport Maintenance Office
- Japanese Meteorological AgencyFukuoka Aviation Local Meteorological Observatory Yamaguchi Ube Aviation Meteorological Observatory
- Japan Coast GuardXNUMXth Regional Coast Guard Headquarters Department Coast Guard Ube Coast Guard Office
- Ministry of DefenseSelf-Defense Forces Yamaguchi Regional Cooperation Headquarters Ube Regional Office
Prefecture administrative agency
- Yamaguchi Prefecture Ube General Government Building
- Ube Civil Engineering Office
- Ube Prefectural Tax Office
- Ube Prefectural Citizen's Bureau
- Yamaguchi Prefecture Ube Port General Government Building
- Ube Port Port Management Office
- Kotogawa Dam Management Office
- Yamaguchi Ube Airport
- Yamaguchi Ube Airport Office
- Fire and Disaster Prevention Aviation Center
- Ube Health and Welfare Center
- Ube Environmental Health Center
- Atsutogawa Industrial Water Supply Office
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Industrial Technology Center
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Mental Medical Center
Ube City Council
- Number of people: 28 people
- Term:2019(First year of Reiwa)5/1 - 2023(5nd year of Reiwa)4/30
- Chair: Hiroyoshi Iba
- Vice Chairman: Yasutaka Kasai
The parliamentary group composition as of May 2020, 2 (Reiwa 5) is as follows.
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||CEO||Member of the Diet|
|Religious meeting||6||Setsuko Yamashita||Takahisa Akutagawa, Atsushi Hayano, Saburo Kanehiro, Kobo Shiga[Liberal Democratic Party 1], Kazuhiko Aoya|
|Team creation||4||Makoto Iwamura[Liberal Democratic Party 1]||Fumiyo Tanaka, Tomoko Takai, Akira Shiro|
|KomeitoUbe City Council Members||4||Shinshiro Hironori||Koji Hasegawa, Takumi Ando, Hiroyuki Koike|
|Japan Communist PartyUbe City Council Members||4||Noriyuki Arakawa||Yosuke Tokita, Takeshi Fujii, Toru Asada|
|Kiyoshikai||4||Kawasaki luck||Yasutaka Kasai, Katsumi Grace, Yasuhiro Kurokawa|
|Seiwakai||2||Naoji Shigeeda[Liberal Democratic Party 2]||Noriyoshi Yamashita|
|Independent||4||-||Hiroyoshi Range (Chair), Shoichi Karatsu, Hideki Ujihara, Fumiya Oishi|
- Constituency: Ube City Constituency
- Constant number: 5 people
- Term: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4)-April 30, 2023 (Reiwa 5 years)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Kazunori Fujimoto||Japan Communist Party|
|Teruo Miyamoto||Civil society||Party membershipSocial Democrats|
|(vacancy)||-||Keiji Shinozaki resigned in the middle of his term and became mayor of Ube|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Yamaguchi 3th district(Ube City,Yamaguchi City(OldAto TownArea),Hagi City,Mine City,Sanyo Onoda,Abu-gun）
- Term: March 2021, 10-March 31, 2025
- Number of voters on the day: 256,039
- Voting rate: 50.14%
|Comment||Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||repeat|
|This||Yoshimasa Hayashi||60||LDP||新||96,983 vote||○|
|Fumiko Sakamoto||66||Constitutional Democratic Party||新||29,073 vote||○|
- Ube Police StationHowever, it has jurisdiction over the entire city except the site of Yamaguchi Tokyo University of Science.About the premises of Yamaguchi Tokyo University of ScienceSanyo Onoda Police StationIs under the jurisdiction.
- FirefightingUbe / Sanyo Onoda Fire DepartmentIs in charge, and currently there are 2 fire departments and 3 branch offices in the city.
- The city's fire departments and their branch offices and jurisdictions are as follows.
- Central Fire Department-Higashikiwa, Nishikiwa, Tokiwa, Onda, Misaki, Mihata, Kamiube, Kawakami, Kamihara, Kotoshiba, Shinkawa, Kobayama, Unoshima and Fujiyama Elementary School
- Eastern Fire Department
- West Fire Department-Konan, Kuroishi, Nishi Ube, Hara, Koto, Futamatase, Ono, Funaki, Mankura and Yoshibe Elementary School
- Northern Fire Department, Kusunoki Fire Department
- Central Fire Department-Higashikiwa, Nishikiwa, Tokiwa, Onda, Misaki, Mihata, Kamiube, Kawakami, Kamihara, Kotoshiba, Shinkawa, Kobayama, Unoshima and Fujiyama Elementary School
- Museums / museums / museums
- Ube City Museum of Greenery, Flowers and Sculpture(Tokiwa Museum)
- Ube City Library Annex Museum
- Ube City Folk Museum
- Ube City Learning Forest Kusunoki(Museum)
- Ube City Library
- Yamaguchi University Medical Library
- Yamaguchi University Faculty of Engineering Library
- Ube City Learning Forest Kusunoki (Library)
- Sports Facilities
Origin of place name
There are various theories about the origin of place names,
- Local specialtyplantIsMube The theory is that the area where (Tokiwaakebi) was prosperous was called Mube, and this became "Ube".
- BeachDerived from the landscape of.In other words, the theory that the reading of "Umibe" was changed to "Ube".
- Emperor OshinThe theory that the area where the people of Ujibe lived was called Ujiberi, and this became "Ube-ri".
The above three theories are the main ones.
12th century songbook "Scattered poems"soMinamoto no ShunraiIn the song that he wrote, "Mube""MuheThere is a place name called "Ube", which is said to be the first place name in history to appear as a record of characters..
— Minamoto no Shunrai, "Sanki Wakashu"
- Mube At Toifutomari, if you don't see the tree before, you can see it from somewhere.
- With the sound of birds and tears MuheThe sleeves are bulky
In addition, 1335(Kenmu2 years)Takemi AtsutoThe Chinese character "Ube" appears for the first time in the letter "Donation of Constantine" (Jiseiji document) when the land was donated to Jiseiji..
— Takemi Atsuto, "Donation of Constantine"
- Nagato Kokuatsu Koto Jiseiji Temple
- UbeGouchida Jiji
- 859(VirtueFirst year)- Gyokyo Usa ShrineからIwashimizu HachimanguOn the way to soliciting Hachiman God, a palace was set up in Kotoshibacho, Ube, and villagers worship the spirit of Hachiman God on the site.Kotozaki HachimanguOrigin).
- 950Around- Mr. MonobeTo be a distant ancestorMr. Koto Asa-gunBased in the east.
- 1179(Approval3 years)- Koto Takemitsu Marbled castleFortification.
- 1321(Gen'o3 years)- Takemi AtsutoFounded Jodoshu Temple in Koto Tanai.
- 1335(Kenmu2 years) --Takemi Atsuto revives Mochiseiji Temple..Takemi Atsuto is the same in the revivalTempleThe place name "Ube" in Chinese characters first appeared in the letter "Donation of Constantine" (Jiseiji document) when the land was donated to.
- 1358(Shohei13 years)- Hiroyo OuchiDue to the frosted castle.
- 1359(Postponement4 years) --Takemi Atsuto founded Toryu-ji Temple in Tanai, Koto.
- 1527(Ohnaga7 years) --Kiwanami opening is completed.
The early modern period
- 1625(Kanei2 years)- Mototoshi FukuharaIs the lord of UbeAsa-gunUbe Village, Yamanaka Village, Kawakami Village, Kogushi Village, Yoshiki District Shiramatsu Sho (Higashikiwa Village,Nishikiwa Village,Ajisu TownSome of them) andAbu-gunPart of Ikumo Village (8000 in total)stone) Will be governed.
- 1670(Kanbun10 years)- Hirotoshi FukubaraWas built by Sorinji Temple.
- 1688(GenrokuFirst year) --Hirotoshi FukubaraClanからTokiwa PondGet permission to build.
- 1695(8th year of Genroku) --The opening of Unoshima was completed.In the same year, construction work on Tokiwa Pond started (construction is done by Fukuhara family, Gonzaemon Rinashi).
- 1698(Genroku 11th year) --Completed construction of Tokiwa Pond.
- 1798(Kansei10 years)- Fukuhara FusajunCompleted replacement work for Shinkawa (Majime River).
- 1801(EnjoymentFirst year) --Nakatsuse Shrine was built to thank the success of the opening work of Shinkawa (Majime River).
- 1814(culture11 years) --Tsumazakigaisaku completed.
- 1859(Ansei6 years) --Bamboo islets will be connected to the land by Tsumazakigaisaku.
- 1864(MotoharuFirst year)- Motoe FukuharaBuilt a school building "Ishinkan" in Nakao, Kamiube.
- Meiji EraEarly--Coal mining rights owned by people in other regionsYoshiyama FukuharaBuy back.
- 1886(19th year of Meiji)5/26 - Ube KyodokaiFounding.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)4/1 - Municipal systemWith the enforcement, the current municipality of Ube City is established.
- 1900(33th year of Meiji)- Sanyo Railway(CurrentJR Sanyo Main Line) At Funaki Station (currentlyKoto Station) Opened.
- 1914(Taisho 3)1/9 - Ube Light Railway(AfterUbe Railway) Ube-Sukeda-Ube Shinkawa opened.
- 1916(Taisho 5) --Funaki Light Railway (later)Funaki Railway) Opened between Ube and Funaki Town (1961 abolished all lines).
- 1921(Taisho 10) December 11- Asa-gunUbe Village was established by enforcing the city system from the village system without going through the town system...Ryonosuke Kuniyoshi, who was the mayor at that time, was appointed as the first mayor..
- 1924(Taisho 13) July --Started water supply (Okinoyama coal mine was laid).
- 1925(Taisho 14)
- 1929(Showa 4) --Ube Electric Railway (currentlyJR Onoda Line) Ube-Onoda section opened.
- 1931(6)8/1 --Asa-gunFujiyama villageIncorporate.
- 1937(Showa 12) April-Completion of Watanabe Memorial Hall.
- 1942(Showa 17)- Suo Nada TyphoonLanded in Ube CityKotogawaWas destroyed and flood damage occurred mainly in the Konan area and Fujiyama area.The total number of people affected in the city is 84,000 (including 297 dead and 118 injured), and the total number of damaged houses including buildings other than houses and flood damage is 16,800 (including 543 houses completely destroyed and partially destroyed). 643 units) and 197 ships were washed away.
- 1943(Showa 18) July 11- YoshikiNishikiwa VillageIncorporate.
- 1945(20) A total of 4 degrees from April to AugustAir raid254 people were killed, 557 were injured, and 68 were missing.In particular, the air raid on July 7 was so large that most of the city center was destroyed by fire. In the air raid on July 2Simulated atomic bombThree shots were dropped.
- 1949(Showa 24) --Completed west offshore reclamation.
- 1950(Showa 25)- Kotogawa Damcarry out.
- 1954(Showa 29) October 10-Asa-gunKoto Village,Onomura,Futamatase Village, Yoshiki-gunHigashikiwa VillageIncorporate.
- 1966(41)7/1 --Ube Airport (currentlyYamaguchi Ube Airport) Opening of the port.
- 1966(41)11/21 - Newcastle Cityとsister cityConclusion.
- 1972(Showa 47) --City flowersSalvia, IchikiCamphorEstablished in.
- 1975(50) --Completed Ube City Environmental Conservation Center.
- 1979(Showa 54)- Ube City Cultural Hallcarry out.
- 1982(Showa 57) June- Kosan Ohashi(Ube Kosan Exclusive RoadPart of) completed.
- 1984(59) --Designated as Ube Phoenix Technopolis Construction Area.
- 1992(4)5/18 - WeihaiとFriendship cityConclusion.
- 1995(7) --Ube City Recycle Plaza completed.
- 1997(9)6/5 - United Nations Environmental PlanReceived the Global 500 Award from (UNEP).
- 1998(10) --Become a city that declares gender equality.
- 2004(16) November 11-Asa-gunKusunokiIncorporate..With the mergerAzaleaBecomes a city flower.
- 2009(21) August 8-Kusunoki Komorebi no Sato opened.
- 8/21 - Regional high standard roadYamaguchi Ube Onoda connecting roadIs a part ofUbe Gulf RoadNishinakacho IC - Fujimagari ICThe unopened section of the street (general road) including the section and Shinnakagawa Bridge is open..
- 66th National Sports FestivalHeld.Softball (all events), high school baseball (rigid), volleyball (boys and boys), and softball (boys and men) were held in the city..
- 2013(25) --Fujimagari IC on Ube Coastal Road --Higashisue IC opened.
Change of city limits
Since the enforcement of the city system in 1921 (Taisho 10), Ube City has expanded the surrounding towns and villages.Transfer mergerHas expanded the city area by doing..Starting with the incorporation of Fujiyama-mura, Asa-gun in 1931 (Showa 6), which was the first merger of Ube City, the incorporation of Konan-mura, Asa-gun on the opposite bank of the Atsutogawa River in 1941 (Showa 16), 1943 (Showa 18). )YoshikiNishikiwa VillageMerged with.. Incidentally, onceNagato countryWith Ube City (at that time) that belonged toSuoDue to the merger of Nishikiwa Village, which belonged to the city, Ube City now has an old border within the city limits.
From 1953 (Showa 28) to 1961 (Showa 36) "Great Showa mergerIn 1954 (Showa 29), Ube City merged with Koto Village, Futamatase Village, Ono Village, and Higashikiwa Village, Yoshiki District. In addition, in 1955 (Showa 30), Funaki Town, Magura Village, and Kibe Village in Asa District merged.KusunokiWas born.
Also, from 1999 (Heisei 11) to the first half of the 2000s, "Great Heisei mergerIn the movement of ", around July 2001, 13 (Heisei 7)Onoda City,Mine City,Ajisu Town, Kusu Town,Sanyo Town,Mito Town,Shuho TownTogether with (both at that time), the "Ube Onoda Area Municipal Merger Study Group" was established.After that, on December 2002, 14, from the above-mentioned 12 cities and 27 towns to Mine City andMine DistrictUbe City, Onoda City, Ajisu Town, Kusunoki Town, Sanyo Town, 2 cities and 3 towns (excluding5% commuting area of Ube City) Consists ofVoluntary merger councilInstalledSpecial cityへの移行を目指したが、新市の名称や市庁舎の位置について意見が割れ、同協議会は2003年（平成15年）1月20日に休会となった。休会直後の2月4日には宇部市、阿知須町、楠町の1市2町からなる「宇部市・阿知須町・楠町合併研究会」が発足したが、阿知須町が「山口県央部合併協議会」への参加を表明したため、2月24日に宇部市と楠町の1市1町で「宇部市・楠町合併研究会」を設置した。
In the above movement, Ube City and Kusunokimachi will carry out a "preceding merger" based on the common understanding that "we will aim for a wide-area merger with the Ube Onoda area in mind in the future." The Ube City-Kusunoki Merger Council was established, and after about a year of discussions, the merger agreement was signed on March 1, 2004, and Ube City signed the merger agreement on November 16, 3. Incorporated the town.As a result, the constituent cities and towns of the Ube Onoda Area Municipal Merger Study Group, which became the first move in the Great Heisei Consolidation, were finally Ube City.Sanyo OnodaIt was dispersed in four cities: (Onoda City, Sanyo Town), Mine City (Mine City, Mito Town, Akiyoshi Town), and Yamaguchi City (Ajisu Town).
|Municipal system enforcement|
|Merger from the Meiji era to the prewar period|
Ube City System Enforcement / Kusunoki Town System Enforcement
|Great Showa merger|
|Great Heisei merger|
|Ube Village, Asa District||Ube Village||1921/11/1|
|Ube City||Ube City||Ube City||Ube City||Ube City||Ube City|
|Fujiyama Village, Asa District||1931/8/1|
Transferred to Ube City
|Konan Village, Asa District||1941/10/20|
Transferred to Ube City
|Nishikiwa Village, Yoshiki District||1943/11/1|
Transferred to Ube City
|Koto Village, Asa District||1954/10/1|
Transferred to Ube City
|Futamata Village, Asa District|
|Higashikiwa Village, Yoshiki District|
|Funaki Village, Asa District||1917/9/1|
Transferred to Ube City
|Magura Village, Asa District|
|Kibe Village, Asa District|
2005According to the 17th census conducted in (18), the total number of employees aged 15 and over in the city is 85,543.[Annotation 3] AgainstPrimary industryTo 2,947 people,Secondary industryTo 23,774 people,Tertiary industry56,824 people are working.
Ube IndustriesCentered onHeavy chemical industryIs the core industry, and the shipment value of manufactured products is the 5th in Yamaguchi Prefecture.[Annotation 4] Is 48,131,355 million yen[Annotation 5](Detail is"Industry" sectionSee).
On the commercial sidethe 1990sWhile the central shopping district has declined due to the subsequent offensive of opening large commercial facilities in the suburbs, it has been moved along highways.Roadside storeThe number of stores is increasing, and the area of commercial facilities in the entire city is increasing...The total area of retail sales floors in the city is 265,285 square meters, and the total number of business establishments is 1,627, both of which are the third largest in the prefecture after Shimonoseki City and Yamaguchi City.[Annotation 6](Detail is"Commercial" sectionSee).
(Top 5 establishments by industry. As of October 2006, 10)
- Wholesale / Retail 2,223
- Service industry 1,413
- Restaurant / accommodation business 952
- Construction industry 849
- Medical / Welfare 479
(Top 5 in number of employees by industry. Units / people. As of October 2006, 10)
- Wholesale / Retail 16,561
- Manufacturing 12,425
- Service industry 10,954
- Medical / Welfare 10,208
- Construction industry 6,968
|Housing complex name||Number of business establishments / number of lots||Business entity||Remarks||Source|
|Ube New City Techno Center||0/13||Regional Promotion Development Corporation(CurrentUrban regeneration mechanism）||The land owners are Yamaguchi Prefecture Land Development Corporation and Ube City Land Development Corporation.|||
|Ube Techno Park||6/23||Yamaguchi Prefectural Land Development Corporation|
Ube City Land Development Corporation
|Ube Rinku Brain Park||11/18||SME Infrastructure Development Organization|||
|Onoda / Kusunoki Corporate Complex||0/4||Yamaguchi Prefectural Land Development Corporation|
Onoda City Land Development Corporation (currently Sanyo Onoda City Land Development Corporation)
|It straddles Sanyo Onoda City.Data is for Ube city only.|||
|Setohara housing complex||1st construction zone||16/16||Yamaguchi Prefectural Land Development Corporation|
Ube City Land Development Corporation
|2st construction zone||6/6|
|Yamaguchi Techno Park||6/6||SME Infrastructure Development Organization||It straddles Yamaguchi City.Data is for Ube city only.|||
|Kamimoto / No. 2 Kamimoto housing complex||1/1||Yamaguchi Prefectural Land Development Corporation|||
Ube City Innovation Award
In Ube City, a system "Ube City Innovation" in which business plans are solicited from businesses that carry out innovative projects in industrial parks in the city, and Ube City grants incentives of up to 1 million yen to the best ones. The "Grand Prize" has been held since 2010 (Heisei 22).
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
All of Ube CityFarmerThe number of households is 2,676, of which 1,776 are for sale.[Annotation 7]..The breakdown of the farms for sale is 445 full-time farmers and 1,331 part-time farmers (including 1 first-class part-time farmers and 174 second-class part-time farmers).[Annotation 7]..The area of cultivated land is 2,770ha, of which 2,250ha is cultivated in rice fields and 522ha is cultivated in fields..
Yamaguchi Agricultural CooperativeUbe Headquarters (formerlyYamaguchi Ube Agricultural Cooperative) Is the whole area of Ube CityAgricultural cooperativeIt operates and has 38 production organizations in the city...The number of farmers and the area of farmland are declining due to the aging of farmers and the conversion of farmland.[Annotation 8], The union makes the training of bearers and the effective use of agricultural land the most important issues..
In the area around the city center where the population is concentratedSuburban agricultureIs being held in both the Nishikiwa and Higashikiwa districts in the east.Strawberry,cabbage,cucumber,Chinese cabbage,broccoli,Spinach,Orange,Mini TomatoEtc. in the western Atsumi districtcarrot,Lotus rootEtc. are thriving.
Ono district in the north is "Ono teaIt is a famous tea producing area known as ", and its production is the largest in the prefecture. In addition,zucchiniIt is also the production center of..Also, in the Mankura areaeggplant,parsley,HanakkoriProduction is thriving.
The number of fishery management bodies is 358 (November 2008, 11), which is 1 less than the number of management bodies of 1998 in 568, and is on a downward trend..
The catch was 2,734t (2009), and the breakdown is as follows..
- Aquatic animals 1,663t
- Fish 856t
- Shellfish 215t
From the Meiji periodcoalProsper in industry, thencement,Ammonium sulfateIt has been developed in connection with the production of.Ube Kosan (currently UBE) has become the center of the merger and acquisition process between companies.Castle townIt is said that, even now, the company's affiliated companies and traders are concentrated around the company.Setouchi Industrial Area-Kitakyushu Industrial AreaWhile playing a part, the coal mining business, which was one of the key industries along with changes in energy demand, came to an end in the 1960s.
the 1980sAfter that, we searched for the accumulation of science and technology industry, and based on the High Technology Industry Accumulation Area Development Promotion Law (Technopolis Law)TechnopolisIt was designated as the mother city of (Ube Phoenix Technopolis).With this concept, many people around Ube CityIndustrial parkWas created, and Yamaguchi NEC (currentlyRenesas Semiconductor Manufacturing) Semiconductor factories such as the Yamaguchi factory are expanding.
Even after the coal mine was closed, Ube Industries has been importing and selling overseas coal and storing coal as a coal business.Ube PortThe coal storage facility "Okiyama Call Center" opened in the Okinoyama area is the largest in Japan..
Since the 2000s, the electric power industry has also entered the market,2004As a power wholesale supply business (IPP) division of Ube Industries since (16)UBE Power Center Power Plant(Output 21.6 kW) is in operation.. other than this,China Electric Power, Yamaguchi Ube Solar,JR West JapanAre planning to build a large-scale solar power plant (mega solar) in Ube City.
|Business name||Business name, etc.||output||Remarks||Source|
|China Electric Power||Ube Solar Power Plant (tentative name)||3,000 kW||New Ube Power StationConstructed on a part of the site of|||
|Yamaguchi Ube Solar||Ube Techno Park Mega Solar Business||1,250 kW||-|||
|West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)||-||5,000 kW||-|||
The number of industrial establishments is 234 (2008), and the breakdown of the top five establishments by industry is as follows..
- General machinery 54
- Metal products 29
- Grocery 29
- Chemical industry products 17
- Publishing / Printing / Related Items 15
The number of industrial employees is 11,158 (2008), and the breakdown of the top five employees by industry is as follows (unit: person)..
- Chemical industry products 3,063
- Electronic device 2,118
- General machinery 1,942
- Grocery 870
- Metal products 595
The shipment value of industrial products is 54,850,057 yen (2008), and the breakdown of the top five shipment values by industry is as follows (unit: 5 yen)..
- Chemical industry products 27,768,589
- Electronic device 9,630,332
- General machinery 6,096,245
- Ceramics and earth and stone products 3,093,759
- Steel 1,727,396
Ube City's commerce has developed with the rise of the coal industry through coal mining.Due to the development of the shopping district centered on each coal mine on the coast, an urban area extending like a belt was formed over about 5km from east to west.
Pacific WarIn19458, The area around Ube City Hall (currently near the Ube Post Office) in the central part of the cityU.S. ArmyDamaged by air raids, all but some buildings were burned down.The urban area damaged by the air raidWar disaster recovery city planningAs a result, the urban infrastructure, including Tokiwa-dori, which is 50 meters wide, has been improved.the 1950sReconstructed inUbe Shintencho famous store streetMany shopping streets were formed around.
On the other hand, the damage from the air raid was small.Shinkawa district OfChuo TownEtc. shortly after the warBlack marketThere has occurred.This districtUbeshinkawa StationIt is also a path for coal mine workers who commute from to Ube Industries on foot, and laterUbe Chuo Gintengai, Sankocho shopping street, Kosan-dori shopping street, etc.Shopping districtWas formed and became the largest commercial district in Ube City.
the 1960sWhen the coal mine closed, the population of Ube City decreased sharply, and the shopping districts such as the Fujiyama district and the cape district, which correspond to both wings of the strip-shaped urban area, declined.The influence of the closure of the mine extended to the central city area, and many stores were closed in the Sankocho shopping district, which was one of the main shopping districts, but in the city center, "Daiwa Chuo store" and "Daiwa" ) Ekimae store ""DaieiUbe store (later "Let's O9")" "UbeMarunobu""EmlaUbe Branch "" Ube Izutsuya (currentlyYamaguchi IzutsuyaThere were many commercial facilities such as "Ube store-already closed-)", so these were the core stores.Ube Chuo Gintengai, Shinkawa station square shopping street,Ube Shintencho famous store streetThe impact is small in shopping districts such asthe 1970sAround this time, it will reach its peak.
198310At that time, it was adjacent to the west side of Ube CityOnoda City(CurrentSanyo Onoda) LargeShopping center(SC) Sunpark Onoda (currentlyOnoda Sunpark) Was opened.motorizationWas progressingUbe metropolitan areaIn, the opening of a large SC with a free large parking lot had a great impact on commerce in the city center, and the number of customers shifted from the central shopping center to a large suburban SC.
the 1990sUpon entering, more large shopping centers were opened in the suburbs and existing commercial facilities in the central city area were closed one after another.19952, The Yamato station square store was closed in the form of being integrated into the central store due to the decrease in sales and the aging of the store...The following year19963At that time, it was adjacent to the east side of Ube CityAjisu Town(Currently Yamaguchi City)Sunpark AjisuOpened in the same year as a replacement for this8Let's 09 closed in..Large-scale shopping centers expanded from surrounding cities and towns to Ube City in the same year.9ToYoume Town Ube, Next day19973Hyper Mall Melx Ube opened in Ube.1998At the end, the Yamato Chuo store declared the store closed and closed once, but after receiving a request from local residents to reopen it, it was reopened after being significantly reduced in scale.It is hard to say that the reopened store is a large store that is the core of the shopping district, and at this point Ube Chuo Gintengai has virtually lost its core store.19993, Has the largest sales floor area in the Ube metropolitan areaCinema complexAlso equipped with entertainment facilities such asFuji Grand UbeOpened..The opening of the SC, which is close to the center and easily accessible by car, has hit the central shopping district further, and small and medium-sized movie theaters such as Ube Toho have closed one after another.20002Ube Marunobu, which was the core store of the famous Ube Shintencho store, went bankrupt..
In these series of flows1982The number of retail stores in Ube City, which exceeded 2,800 stores,2007By the time, the number of stores had decreased to about 1,600, while the sales floor area was about 16.mm2From 265,285m2In addition, annual product sales have increased from approximately 150,000 million yen to approximately 174,936 million yen...The annual product sales amount in the central area (Shinkawa area)1991Exceeded 60,000 million yen However, due to the consumption recession after the collapse of the bubble economy and the fact that consumers flowed to the suburbs as mentioned above,2007Has decreased to about 36,438 million yen.
The number of commercial establishments was 2,061 (FY2007), which is a decrease of 1994 from 3045 in FY984, and is on a downward trend.The breakdown is as follows.
- Food and beverage retail business 556
- Textiles, clothing and personal belongings retail business 176
- Car / Bicycle Retail 163
- Furniture / furniture / machinery / equipment retail business 134
- Machinery and equipment wholesale business 134
The annual product sales amount was 46,985,249 yen (2007), which is a decrease of 1994 yen from 55,589,316 yen in 5,604,067, and is on a downward trend.The breakdown is as follows (unit: XNUMX yen).
- Wholesale of building materials, minerals and metal materials 10,658,169
- Machinery and equipment wholesale business 6,642,282
- Food and beverage retail business 5,308,065
- Food and beverage wholesale business 4,704,245
- Car / Bicycle Retail 2,417,488
Main shopping streets and constituent groups in Ube City
As of 2011, there are the following 26 shopping district organizations in Ube City..
- City center
- Aioicho Shopping Street (Aioi Town）
- Ube Shintencho Famous Store Street Cooperative(Shintenmachi）
- Ube Chuo Ichiban-gai Promotion Association (Chuo Town）
- Ube Chuo Gintengai Cooperative(Chuo Town)
- Ube Chuo Bus Stop Shopping District Cooperative(Chuo Town / Aioi Town)
- Ube City Tokiwa Street Promotion Association (Tokiwa Town・ Shintencho)
- Kosan Street Shopping Street (Chuocho)
- Kotoshibacho Station Street Store Association (Tokiwacho, Kotobukicho, Kotoshibacho)
- Shinkawa station square shopping street (Chuomachi)
- Shinmachi Shotenkai (Shinmachi)
- Nishikibashi XNUMX-chome Street Shopping District (Shintencho)
- Matsushima Town Prosperity Association(Matsushima Town）
- Nishikiwa Chamber of Commerce
- Tokonami Shotenkai
- Showacho XNUMX-chome Shotenkai
- Nishikimachi Shotenkai
- Nishikicho XNUMX-chome Shotenkai
- Kamiube Shotenkai
- Kobayama Shotenkai
- Atsuto Shokokai
- Futamatase Shokokai
- Nishi Ube Shopping Street Promotion Association
- Higashishinkawa Commerce and Industry Prosperity Association
- Yoshibe Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Funaki Chamber of Commerce
- Mankura Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Main commercial facilities in Ube city
As of 2011, the following large-scale retail stores exist in the central area of Ube City.
Major companies with headquarters, head office, and headquarters in Ube City
- Earth Creative(Headquarters / Recycling Center)
- Ube Kamaboko(Headquarters / Factory)
- UBE(Former Ube Industries. Ube Headquarters, Inorganic Functional Materials Research Institute, Organic Chemistry Research Institute, Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Process Technology Research Institute, Ube Chemical Factory, Ube Cement Factory, Okiyama Call Center)
- Ube Shipping & Logistics(head office)
- Ube Machinery(Headquarters / Factory)
- Ube Industries Comprehensive Service(head office)
- Ube Information Systems(Headquarters, Information and Communication Center)
- Ube Steel(Headquarters / Factory)
- Ube Material Industries(Headquarters, factory, research institute)
- UBE Hotels(Headquarters, ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Ube)
- Ube Daily(Headquarters / Printing Center)
- Ube future energy(head office)
- FM Kirara(head office)
- MBS(head office)
- Central glass(Head office, Ube factory, Chemical Research Institute)
- Sun furniture department store(Headquarters / Ube Main Store)
- Titanium industry(Headquarters, Ube Factory, Ube Development Center)
- Ultra High Temperature Materials Laboratory(Headquarters, Yamaguchi Office)
- Nissan Prince Yamaguchi Sales(head office)
- Fujitsu Yamaguchi Information(Headquarters) [Yamaguchi Techno Park]
- Funaki Railway(head office)
- Yana Gear(Headquarters / Factory)
- UPR(Ube Headquarters, Yamaguchi Sales Office)
- TS technology(head office)
Major companies based in Ube City
- Akashi Clothing Industry(Ube Factory, Ube Sales Office)
- MC Ferticom(Ube Factory)
- Kyowa Kirin(Ube Factory)
- Sanikleen Hiroshima(Ube Branch) [Ube Rinku Brain Park]
- Solar oil(Yamaguchi Office)
- Takada Factory(Ube Factory)
- Toyoko Chemical(Yamaguchi Sales Office)
- Renesas Semiconductor Manufacturing(Yamaguchi Factory) [Kamimoto, No. 2 Kamimoto housing complex]
- Techno UMG(Ube Factory, R & D Headquarters)
- Ideal science industry(Ube Office) [Setohara housing complex No. 1 construction zone]
- Fujirebio(Ube Office) [Setohara housing complex No. 1 construction zone]
A company that originated in Ube City
- Alphax Food System --Headquartered in Nishihonmachi, Ube City, but moved to Sanyo Onoda City in 2012.The old head office building was converted into a data center.
- Kogakusha --Established as a Ube school entrance class in Matsushima-cho, Ube City.Currently, we are developing cram schools with the same name in various parts of Yamaguchi Prefecture.
- Seiel --The sales network in Yamaguchi Prefecture was headquartered in Ube City.Ito YakuhinIt is inherited from.
- TS Alfresa --The pre-absorption companyTokiwa Pharmaceutical-Suenaga TenshodoWas headquartered in Ube City.
- Yamaguchi Izutsuya
- UNIQLO(Fast retailing)- Tadashi YanaiFather, Hitoshi Yanai, etc. in Ube CityChuo TownWas founded inOgori ShojiIs the predecessor.
- Yamaguchi Bank
- Saikyo Bank
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank
- Hiroshima Bank
- Fukuoka Bank
- Momiji Bank
- West Japan City Bank
- West China Shinkin Bank
- Credit union Hiroshima commercial bank
- Morning bank west credit union
- China Labor Bank
- Yamaguchi Credit Union
- Securities industry
- Wholesale trade
- Construction industry
- Software sales company
- assist --Ube Support Center
- Logistics industry
- Plumbing work business
- Shinryo Corporation --Yamaguchi Sales Office
- Machine manufacturing and sales
Sister cities/partner cities
- Newcastle(Newcastle) (Australia New South Wales）
- Weihai(Weihai) (People's Republic of China Shandong）
- Castello de la prana(Castelló de la Plana) (Spain Valencia）
- 2019(31) Sister city tie-up 4 4 days
Town of flowers, greenery and sculpture
In the cityTokiwa ParkAnd in itMuseum of greenery, flowers and sculptureThe outdoor sculpture exhibition hall (formerly Ube City Outdoor Sculpture Museum) of (Tokiwa Museum) is located in Hakone.Hakone Museum of SculptureAlong withOutdoor sculpture museumAs a domestic leader.One of the best in Japan彫刻BiennaleIsUBE BiennaleThe name is known nationwide as the venue for the (Contemporary Japanese Sculpture Exhibition), and the exhibition is a gateway for young sculptors.
Togo Murano and Ube
In the cityMurano TogoArchitectural works are scattered, and the main one is Murano's earliest work.Ube City Watanabe Memorial HallAnd last completed in lifeUbe Industries BuildingAnd so on.Regarding the Ube City Watanabe Memorial Hall, Murano himself said that it was "my success"., 2005 (Heisei 17) December 12, the first national work by MuranoImportant cultural propertySpecified in..In addition, although it was not realized, the blueprints of construction plans such as "Ube Library", "Ube Chamber of Commerce" and "Ube Mining Hall" are still stored..
- List of works by Togo Murano in Ube City
- Ube Industries Building
- Ube Industries Ube Headquarters
- Ube Industries Ube Headquarters Old Building (demolished in 2000)
- Ube Kosan Central Research Institute
- Ube City Cultural Hall
- Ube Nitrogen Industry (currently Ube Industries Chemical Factory Office)
- Ube Yuka Kogyo (currently Kyowa Kirin Ube Factory)
- Ube Bank Head Office (later Yamaguchi Bank Ube Branch, nowUbe City Former Ube Bank Building）
- Ube City Watanabe Memorial Hall
- Nanban Ondo-A modernized version of the work song sung while holding down the coal hoisting device "Nanbansha"..
- Okadaya Hyakute Shinto ritual (Ube City designated intangible cultural property)
In the Yoshibe area, there is a rare food culture called "ghost sushi" that makes use of the special rice...This is Oshizushi with gratitude for being able to eat white rice, and it is characterized by not putting any ingredients on the surface to express a fair-skinned "ghost"...The image of fair-skinned, footless ghosts seen in modern times was formed in the Edo period, and even from the name "ghost sushi", the theory that the date of establishment is after the Edo period is predominant..
Works set in Ube City
- ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ン
- News (Chinese)
The average life expectancy of Ube City is 77.3 years for men and 85.0 years for women...In the cityYamaguchi University Hospital,Ube Kosan Central Hospital,National Hospital Organization Yamaguchi Ube Medical CenterTwo ofhospitalThere are many hospitals scattered around, and the number of hospitals and clinics per 1 people is the 38th in Japan, per 1 people.DoctorThe number is 19th in Japan (1st in Yamaguchi Prefecture).
Major medical institutions in the city
- Yamaguchi University Hospital
- National Hospital Organization Yamaguchi Ube Medical Center(Yamaguchi Cancer and Respiratory Center)
- Ube Memorial Hospital
- Ube Kyouritsu Hospital
- Ube Kosan Central Hospital
- Onaka Hospital
- Konan St. Hill Hospital
- St. Hill Hospital
- Yamaguchi University
- Tokiwa Campus (Faculty of Engineering)
- Kogushi Campus (Faculty of Medicine)
- Yamaguchi University
- Sanyo Onoda City Yamaguchi Tokyo University of Science(Headquarters is located in Sanyo Onoda City, but part of the site spans Ube City)
College of technology
Junior high school
- Junior High School attached to Ube Frontier University*Junior high school
- Keishin Junior High School*Junior high school
Special training school, various schools
- YIC Business Art College (former Yamaguchi Information Business College)
- Yamaguchi Medical Welfare College
A general park with an amusement park and a zoo in the eastern part of the cityTokiwa Park (Ube City)There is.同公園ではIn the parkOutdoor sculptureInternational competitions and exhibitionsUBE BiennaleIs held every other year, and the works selected for the "Grand Prize (Ube City Award)" and "Ube Industries Award" are purchased by Ube City and displayed in various parts of the city...Every year in late JulyUbe PortWill be held inUbe City Fireworks FestivalIs the largest independent fireworks display in Yamaguchi Prefecture...Many people from outside the city come to the Ube Festival, which is held in the city center every November.
in recent years,Ube metropolitan areaUbe, Mine, Sanyo Onoda Industrial Tourism Promotion Council, which is composed of organizations such as companies and government agenciesUbe IndustriesFactory and private road (Ube Kosan Exclusive Road), And tour the local industrial facilitiesIndustrial tourismThe tour is being held.
Main tourist destinations in the city
- Tokiwa Park
- Kiwa La Beach
- Shirotsuchi beach
- ゴ ル フ 場
- Ube 72 Country Club
- Tokiwa Royal Country Club
- Funaki Golf Club
- Mexico golf club
- Historic sites, nature, scenic spots
- Aratakiyama Castle: Prefectural designated historic site
- Sorinji Temple Garden
- Fukuhara Historical Park (Fukuhara Residence)
Main festivals and events
|Late 1 month||China Yamaguchi EkidenRace competition||Route 190 (toward Yamaguchi City)|
Starting point: Ube City Hall
|Mid 3 month||Camphor Tree Country Marathon||Kusunoki / Ono district|
Starting and ending points: Near the Mankura Fureai Center
|Late 3 month||Okadaya Hyakute Shinto ritual||Okadaya Public Hall||Ube City designated intangible folk cultural property|
|4/3||Cherry Blossom Festival||Tokiwa Park|
|4/24||Kitamukai Jizo Festival||Kitamukijizo|
|5/1||Ube City XNUMX Nights Tea Festival||Near Act Village|
|5 月 3 日 -5 日||Shinkawa City Festival||City center|
|6/12||Shobu Festival||Tokiwa Park|
|Late 7 month||Ube City Fireworks Festival||Ube Port|
|Early 8 month||Ono Lake Exchange Boat Tournament||Lake Ono|
|8/28||Tokiwa Summer Festa||Tokiwa Park|
|Mid 9 month||Sky Day Memorial Festival||Yamaguchi Ube Airport|
|April-December||UBE Biennale||Tokiwa Park||Held every other year|
|Early 11 month||Ube Festival||City center|
|12||TOKIWA Fantasia||Tokiwa Park|
In the center of the citySanyo Expressway(Ube Shimonoseki Line) goes through,Train TheSanyo Main Line,Ube Line,Onoda LineIn addition to being able to communicateImportant portIt is a regular passenger flight departure and arrival airport close to Ube Port and the city area.Yamaguchi Ube AirportThe land, sea, and air transportation networks are in place.
At Yamaguchi Ube Airport located in the city,All Nippon Airways,Japan Airlines,Star flyer3 companiesTokyo International Airport(Haneda) There are a total of 1 round-trip flights and 10 flights a day...The airport is the only airport that has been promoted from a Type 3 airport to a Type 2 airport under the provisions of the Old Airport Law, and has a runway with a length of 2500 meters...The runway1980In (55), it became 2000m and compatible with jet aircraft.2001In (13), it became 2500 m and large aircraft became available in service...For a long time, the only airline in service was All Nippon Airways, but in 2002 (14) Japan Airlines entered service and became a double track, and in 2014 (26) Star Flyer entered service and became a triple track.
Pass through Ube cityRailway lineAs,West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)Sanyo Main Line-Ube Line-Onoda LineThere is.Of these, the Sanyo Main Line and Ube LineMain line, Onoda LineLocal transportation lineIt is specified in.The Sanyo Main Line was planned and constructed before Ube City began to develop as an industrial city, so it did not go through the detour Ube at that time.Post townEtc. were developingSanyo roadIt was built on a route parallel to.For this reason, railway companies such as Ube Railway and Ube Electric Railway were established with local capital, and the current Ube Line and Onoda Line were established for the purpose of constructing railway lines to the center of the city and transporting coal in the Ube area. It was built.
On the other hand, in Funaki (formerly the central village of Kusunoki Town), which prospered as a post town on the former Sanyo Road during the Edo period, the Sanyo Railway (currently the Sanyo Main Line) was laid by detouring to the south, and local capital was laid. 762 mm gauge by Funaki Light Railway (later Funaki Railway) established as the centerLight railWas built.After that, the railway carried out gauge conversion work to a gauge of 1067 mm over the entire line, and proceeded with the extension of the line to the north of Funaki.At its peakMine DistrictMito Town(CurrentMine City), But the number of passengers decreased due to the suspension of some sections due to the supply of iron materials during the war and the slanting of the coal industry along the line, and the entire line was abolished in 1961. ..
The Ube Line is an urban line that runs through the center of the city, and was a line that was developed relatively early, such as being electrified before the war, but the equipment was not renewed after the decline in freight transportation. Now all linesSingle lineHowever, the number of trains operating is 1 to 2 trains per hour, which is inconvenient and cannot be operated at high speeds. Therefore, it cannot be said that it plays a role as an urban transportation system.In addition, in the suburbs except around the central city area, the infrastructure around the railway station has not been improved, and the urban area has become disorderly, mainly along the main roads such as National Route 190, which runs parallel to the same line.Sprawl phenomenon) Has advanced, so the population is small along the railway line.For this reason, the number of users of railway lines passing through the city has been declining consistently in recent years.
The central station of the city is the Ube LineUbeshinkawa Station.
Sanyo Main LineUbe StationAlthough it is a station bearing the city name, it is located in the suburbs of the city (Atsunan district) due to the above-mentioned circumstances.When the Ube Railway was nationalized and became the Ube Line in 1943, Ube Shinkawa Station on the same line was renamed to "Ube Station" and Ube Station on the Sanyo Main Line was renamed to "Nishi Ube Station". In 1963, a request was submitted by a local organization such as the Ube Chamber of Commerce to restore the original name. Partly because of this, the name was changed again in 1964 and became the current station name.
Railway line through the city
- West Japan Railway Company
- ■ Sanyo Main Line : Koto Station - Ube Station
- ■ Ube Line : Kiwa Station - Maruo Station - Tokonami Station - Tokiwa Station - Kusae Station - Ube Misaki Station - Higashishinkawa Station - Kotoshiba Station - Ubeshinkawa Station - Inou Station - Iwahana Station --Ube Station
- ■ Onoda Line: Inou Station- Tsumazaki Station - Nagato Nagato Station
- Other,Sanyo Shinkansen Shin-Yamaguchi Station - Asa StationThe Shinkansen runs in parallel on the north side near Koto Station on the Sanyo Main Line.
- Funaki Railway(196110/19Abolished): Nishi Ube Station --Ariho Station --Aji Nakamura Station --Funakicho Station --Court Mae Station --Sokata Station --Fushitsuki Station --Mankura Station --Yako Station --Imatomi Station --Toge Station --Otana Station station
The following three companies operate general route buses in the city.
- Ube City Transportation Bureau(Around the city excluding the former Kusunokimachi, towards Yamaguchi / Sanyo Onoda)
- Funaki Railway(Former Kusunoki Town and western part of the city, towards Sanyo Onoda)
- Sanden Transportation(Sanyo Onoda / Shimonoseki area)
Ube Shinkawa station square bus center andUbe Chuo Bus Stop(Chuo Town) Is the center of the route extending throughout the city.There are three operators operating the route from the city center to the Konan area, and there are more routes than the route to the other side.
Also, Ube City Transportation Bureau, Chugoku JR Bus,Defense trafficYamaguchi Ube Airport and Shin-Yamaguchi Station, by 3 operatorsYamaguchi StationThere is an airport limousine bus that connects (excluding the Ube City Transportation Bureau).
Long time agoTokyoHeading toward "Fukufuku Tokyo"OsakaHeading toward "Fukufuku OsakaOrHiroshima cityHeading toward "Fukufuku Hiroshima"KitakyushuHeading toward "Ube / Onoda-Ogura LineWas in operation, but both were abolished.
- Ube Daiichi Kotsu
- Ube Sanden Taxi
- Western Tomoe Transportation
- Central transportation
- Suzuran taxi
- Tokiwa taxi
- Ube Mutual Taxi
- Ube campus taxi
- Orient traffic
The city's road network connects the city's coastal areasNational Route 190Is the main axis in the east-west direction.National Route 2Also passes through the Ube city area, but the old one away from the citySanyo roadIt passes through the Koto and Funaki districts, which are the main routes of the city, and is mainly used for transit traffic.The north-south direction is on the left bank of the Atsuto RiverNational Route 490But on the right bank of the Atsuto RiverPrefectural Road Onoda Mito LineThese are the main transportation axes.
There has been no highway in Ube City for a long time (Chugoku ExpresswayWas only grazing the northern part of the city),2001Connecting the northern edge of the city area from east to west in (13)Sanyo Expressway Ube Shimonoseki LineOpens at the intersection with Route 490Ube ICWas installed.In addition, the elimination of traffic congestion on Route 190Ube metropolitan areaFor the purpose of strengthening cooperation, etc.Regional high standard roadYamaguchi Ube Onoda connecting roadIs a part ofUbe Gulf RoadIs being maintained,2013By (25)Nishinakacho ICからTosue ICThe section up to is open.
Main roads in the city
- General national road
- Main local road
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road No. 6 Yamaguchi Ube Line(Yamaguchi Ube Road）
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road No. 25 Ube Hofu Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road No. 29 Ube Funaki Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road No. 30 Onoda Mito Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road No. 37 Ube Mine Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road No. 55 Ube Port Line
- General prefectural road
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road 212 Yamaguchi Achisu Ube Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road No. 215 Ube Stop Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road 216 Zenwa Achisu Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road 217 Onokida Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road 219 Nishikiwa Yoshimi Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road 220 Ube Airport Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road No. 224 Nishimankura Sanyo Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road No. 225 Funakizu Fuda Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road 230 Isayoshibe Yamaguchi Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road No. 231 Mine Kogun Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road 339 Higashikibe Akiyoshi Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road No. 342 Kintoshiba Wavy Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road 349 Ejio Park Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road No. 354 Tsumazakigaisaku Onoda Line
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Road 355 Okumankura Atsusa Line
Street in Ube city
- City center
|Name||direction||starting point||end point||Road route name||Enactment date|
|Tokiwa Street||East and west||XNUMX-chome, Matsuyama-cho||Chuo Town||National Route 190|
|Sangu-dori||North and South||Meiji Town||Kotozaki Town||City street Sangu-dori lineNational Route 490|
|Seafront||East and west||Myojin Town||(I.e.||City road east coast street line|
|Ogushi Dori||North and South||Chuocho XNUMX-chome||Small skewers||City road Ogushi Dori linePrefectural road No. 342 Kotoshiba border wavy line|
|Sakaemachi Street||North and South||Higashihonmachi||In front of the general government building||City street Sakaemachi street line|
|Peace street||East and west||Chuo Town||Ubeshinkawa Station||City road Tokiwa Street Ube Shinkawa Line|
|Nishihonmachi Street||East and west||Nishihonmachi XNUMX-chome||Nishihonmachi XNUMX-chome||City road Nishihonmachi-dori line|
|Midoribashi Dori||East and west||Aioi Town||Tokiwacho XNUMX-chome||City road Midoribashi-dori line|
|Kosan-dori||North and South||Ubeshinkawa Station||In front of Kosan headquarters||City street Ubeshinkawa station street line|
|Kotobukibashi||East and west||Ubeshinkawa Station||In front of Onda Elementary School||City street Ube Shinkawa Onda line|
|Industrial road||East and west||Onda Higashi||Nabekura||City road Kamihara Kusae line, prefectural road No. 342 Kotoshiba border line, Ogushi-dori Nabekura line|
|Kotoshiba station street||North and South||Shintencho XNUMX-chome||Kotoshiba||City street Kotoshiba Street Nanjing Nogawazu Line|
|Hamadori||North and South||Nishinaka Town||Komatsubara Town||City street Shimojo Hamadori line|
- Outside the city center
|Name||direction||starting point||end point||Road route name||Enactment date|
|Matsuyama Dori||East and west||Matsuyamacho XNUMX-chome||XNUMX-chome, Matsuyama-cho||National Route 190|
|Faculty of Engineering Street||East and west||Swamp||Tokiwadai||Miyano Naka Line on the west side of the city road|
|Airport street||East and west||Osawanishi||In front of the airport||Prefectural Road 220 Ube Airport Line|
In addition to Ube Port, which is an important port facing Suo Nada, it has three fishing ports, but there are no regular passenger routes.
- Ube Port(Important port）
- Maruo Fishing Port (Type XNUMX Fishing Port)
- Tokonami fishing port (type XNUMX fishing port)
- Ube Cape Fishing Port (Type XNUMX Fishing Port)
Political / economic
- Shoichi Ichikawa(Before the warJapan Communist PartyExecutive)[Annotation 9]
- Naoto Kan(94th generationPrime Minister,Member of the House of Representatives, OriginalDeputy Prime Minister-Minister of Finance, OriginalMinister for National Strategy, OriginalMinister of Health, OriginalDemocratic Party Representative, OriginalActing Democratic Party Representative,Constitutional Democratic PartyTop adviser)[Annotation 10]
- Akira Tawarada(Ube IndustriesFirst president, formerFederation of Economic OrganizationsPermanent director, formerJapan Federation of Employers' OrganizationsStanding Director, Former Chairman of Chemical Industry Control Committee / Coal Industry Control Committee)
- Nakahara Kensuke(Army surgeon, politician, former Yamaguchi-cho congressman, poetNakahara ChuyaFather of)
- Katsuto Nakamura(Former Chairman of Ube City Council of Social Welfare, Former Mayor of Ube, Former Director of Citizens of Ube City)
- Kanichi Nakayasu(Former Chairman of Ube Industries, FormerFederation of Economic OrganizationsPermanent director, formerJapan Federation of Employers' OrganizationsPermanent director, formerEconomic Planning AgencyEconomic councilExpert advisor, formerIndustrial Machinery Control AssociationDirector, Technical Manager)
- Daisuke Nakaya(Former Member of the House of Representatives)
- Toshio Hanaoka(Nagano PrefectureTomiLong)
- Keishiro Fukushima(OriginalMember of the House of Councilors, OriginalForeign affairsMinister of Parliament, OriginalMinistry of AgricultureFormer Director of Food Distribution BureauForestry AgencyDeputy Director)
- Tadao Fujita(Former Mayor of Ube, Former Director of National Highway 1 Section, Road Bureau, Ministry of Construction)
- Kiyoshi Fujino(OriginalUbe IndustriesSenior Managing Director)
- Kasaku Fujimoto(House of Representatives taxpayer）
- Kengo Futatsugi(School corporation Ube GakuenFirst Deputy Director, OriginalUbe IndustriesAdvisor, exYamaguchi Prefectural AssemblyChairman, former member of the House of Councilors, formerOkuraUnder Secretary of State, OriginalLDPChairman of both Houses）
- Hideo Futatsugi(School corporation Ube GakuenSecond Deputy Director / School Director, Former member of the House of Councilors, formerScience and technologyParliamentary Secretary, Former Mayor of Ube)
- Toshinori Mameta(RairaiteiFounder, President)
- Muraoka Tsugumasa(Governor of Yamaguchi Prefecture, Former bureaucrat)
- Tadashi Yanai(UNIQLOFounder, President)
- Sukesaku Watanabe(Founder of Ube Industries, formerMember of the House of Representatives, Former Ubemura Assistant)
Culture / art / media
- Aki Aki - Fuji Television Network, Incannouncer
- Hideaki Anno - Film director,カ ラ ーPresident
- Kotaro Ogawa - TV director
- Mika Kaneko (singer) - Opera singer (Mezzo-soprano)
- Kei Kono - manga artist
- Kiyoaki Kawamura --Freelance journalist[Source required]
- Hiroshi Kiwayama - manga artist[Source required]
- Ryoichi Kuniyoshi --Music producer, composer, arranger, musician[Source required]
- Kobayashi Aimi - pianist
- Miki Sasaki --Free announcer, model[Source required]
- Takaaki Shimizu - NHKannouncer[Source required]
- Tetsuya Takayama -NHK announcer
- Kanako Tankuro - Yamaguchi broadcastingannouncer
- Shinsuke Hashida --Free [Journalist, War Photographer
- Ryoji Baba - Japanese painter
- Kazuo Hara - Film director
- Mattsu - manga artist[Source required]
- Kazuo Mine - TV writer,Kankeri ClubManaging director[Source required]
- Yoji Yamada - Film director
- Wanderer - manga artist
- Ami(Comedy combination-Thank you）
- Oh I know(YOASOBIComposer, composer / lyricist / arranger, Vocaloid-P, singer)
- Ikeda 57 CRAZY(Double actRipe fresh）
- Ryusuke Ono(Double actdiamond）
- Karyu(AngeloGuitar, musician)
- Raine Kawane(Composer / lyricist)
- Miyoshi Kishikawa(Enka singer）
- Kiyokiba Shunsuke(Singer-songwriter, OriginalEXILE）
- Riyo Kurose(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン,LILI LIMIT）
- Taizo Jinnouchi(Singer-songwriter)
- Kisho Taniyama(Voice actor）
- Tetsuya Tsujihata(ピ カ ソvocal)
- Tomomi Nishimura(talent）
- Yuko Nishimura(Gravure idol, Actor)
- Hamada Yuko (Composer, composer)
- Hitomi Harada(Voice actor)
- Mustache driver(Lyricist / Composer / Music Producer / Musician)
- Mihoko Fujita(actress,Chansonsinger,Poet）
- Jyumpei Makino(Musician, LILI LIMIT)
- Manbo(magician・ UnderwaterPerformer）
- Atsushi Mitaka(singer)
- Sayumi Michishige(Talent, ex-Morning Musume.）
- Miyoko Yoshimoto(talent)
- Akimura(Professional baseball referee, Former professional baseball playerHiroshima - Nippon Ham）
- Shuzo Arita(Former professional baseball playerKintetsu - 巨人 - Daiei）
- Tetsuzo Arita(Former professional baseball player)
- Shozo Ueda(Self-proclaimed former professional racing rider, entrepreneur)
- Tatsuyuki Uemoto(Former professional baseball playerSeibu Lions）
- Kazuki Egashira(Former soccer player)
- Shotaro Kawamoto(Former soccer player)
- Seiji Kushibe(marathonラ ン ナ ー,Josai UniversityLecturer and Men's Ekiden Coach)
- Daiki Takamatsu(Former soccer player ・Oita City CouncilCongressman,Athens Olympicsrepresentative)）
- Ryota Takasugi(soccer player)
- Mitsuo Tamakuni(OriginalUbe Commercial High SchoolBaseball club manager)
- Hiroyasu Denzan(Grand SumoWrestler）
- Daisuke Tomita(soccer player)
- Yuya Nishijima(soccer player·Gainale Tottori）
- Hiroaki Hara(soccer player·FC Osaka）
- Satoshi Hirota(Professional golfer)
- Susumu Fujii(OriginalUbe Commercial High SchoolBaseball club player)
- Fujimoto main tax(Former soccer player)
- Makiko Horai(OriginalVolleyball player）
- Yudai Masaki(Professional baseball referee）
- Sotaro Yasunaga(Former soccer player, frontSC Sagamiharadirected by)
- Shunsuke Mito(soccer player)
- Shigetaka Asano(Medicine,Tokyo UniversityHonorary professor,Waseda UniversitySpecially Appointed Professor, Faculty of Science and Engineering)
- Yoshio Ito(Cactus researcher)
- Akiharu Kawamoto(architect)
- Masaki Kito(Lawyer）
- Tetsuya Kunihiro(Linguist, Professor Emeritus of the University of Tokyo, Professor Emeritus of Kanagawa University)
- Koto Takemitsu(Nagato countryAtsuto-gunGunji）
- Sakurai Kodo(International law scholar,Komazawa UniversityHonorary professor)
- Nobuo Nakayasu(Psychiatrist,Psychopathologist, OriginalTokyo UniversityFaculty of medicineAssociate professor,Japan Psychopathology SocietyDirector）
- Katsuki Harima(Psychiatrist, Secretary-General of the Japanese Society of Sexology, Director of the GID Society)
- Jun Fukue(Astronomer）
- Fugenaga Hogen(Ho No Hana Ho No HanaFounder, former representative)
- Hiroyasu Fukuhara(Choshu clan eternal chief retainer, Ube lord Fukuhara family 22s)
- Kakutan Morimoto(Music critic, writer, translator)
- Katsuei Yamagishi(English scholar, linguist, English-Japanese / Japanese-English dictionary editor,Meikai UniversityProfessor)
- Area codeIs unified in 0836 (20-99, Ube MA).
- Zip CodeIs as follows.
- Ube Post Office：755-00xx、755-08xx、755-85xx、755-86xx、755-87xx、759-02xx、755-01xx、755-02xx、759-01xx、757-02xx
- Higashikibe Post Office: 757-04xx
- Ono Post Office: 754-13xx
- As an image character of the city彫刻In addition to "Chocokun" with the motif of "Chocokun", as an environmental image character of the city, "Ecoha-chanThere is.
- ^ As an example other than Ube City,NaganoOkaya,HyogoAshiya,NagasakiSaseboSuch.Since the Heisei eraOkinawaTomigusuku City,IwateTakizawaThere is
- ^ "Western Yamaguchi Prefecture" includes Ube City, Shimonoseki City, and Sanyo Onoda City.
- ^ Includes unclassifiable industries.
- ^ Cities higher than Ube City are in order from the first placeShunan City,Hofu City,Sanyo Onoda,Shimonoseki.
- ^ Data as of December 2009, 12.
- ^ Data as of December 2007, 6.
- ^ a b Data as of December 2005, 2.
- ^ "Ube City Statistics (22)" p.44According to the total number of farmers, as of 1995, there were 3606 households."Ube City Statistics (22)" pp.51-52According to the report, the cultivated area was 2004ha as of 2870.In addition, it should be noted"Ube City Statistics (22)" p.55According to the report, the conversion area of agricultural land in 2009 was 61,618m.2By use, it is most often converted to residential land.
- ^ Permanent domicileIs Yamaguchi PrefectureLight city.
- ^ He spent his life in Ube City from birth to 16 years old.Registered domicileOkayamaKume-gunFukuto Town(CurrentOkayama CityKitaTakebe Town).
- ^ a b c d "Ube City | City emblem, city flower, city tree”. Public Relations Section, Public Relations Division, General Policy Department, Ube City (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b Ordinance to determine the location of Ube City Hall (November 30, 11 Ordinance No. 24)
- ^ "Why we need the Kanmon Straits now”. Kyushu Economic Federation Kanmon Straits Road Construction Promotion Council. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Yamaguchi Prefecture / Port Division / PORTS OF YAMAGUCHI / Ube Port Overview”. Port Division, Civil Engineering Department, Yamaguchi Prefecture (December 2006, 12). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j "Ube City | Changes in city limits”. Public Relations Section, Public Relations Division, General Policy Department, Ube City (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "River basin map (western area)”. River Division, Civil Engineering Department, Yamaguchi Prefecture. 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ a b "Wind and flood damage countermeasures-Part 1 General rules-Chapter 2 Prerequisites for planning". Ube City Regional Disaster Prevention PlanUbe City General Affairs Management Department Disaster Prevention Crisis Management Division Disaster Prevention Crisis Management Section (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". 17 census resultsStatistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Full of thoughts" Nabeshima "-disappeared within this year-" (Japanese). Yamaguchi newspaper (Shimonoseki City: Yamaguchi Shimbun). (November 1998, 3) 2012/2/7Browse.
- ^ a b "Ube City | Aratakisan”. Ube City Industrial Economy Department Commercial Tourism Division Furusato Tourism Tourism Section (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/30Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Ube City City Planning Master Plan (Summary Version). City Planning Section, City Planning Division, Civil Engineering Department, Ube City (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/30Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j "Ube City | Edo period”. Ube City Board of Education Secretariat Cultural Properties Utilization Promotion Office Cultural Properties Section (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Yamaguchi Prefecture Municipalities Offices / Offices and Longitude / Latitude of North, South, East, West, and North Edges (World Geodetic System)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Geographical Survey Institute, Basic Map Information Department, Place Name Information Division. 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Basic Resident Register Population (from 3 to May 5, 1)". Ube City Homepage (September 2021, 5). 2021/5/22Browse.
- ^ a b "Normal value (value for each year / month) Ube". Weather statisticsJapan Meteorological Agency. 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". 2010th Ube City Comprehensive Plan Basic Concept 2021-XNUMX. Policy Promotion Section, Policy Promotion Division, General Policy Department, Ube City. P. 10 (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ a b c "1-10th place in the history of observation (value throughout the year) Ube". Weather statisticsJapan Meteorological Agency. 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Meteorological Agency | Search past weather data". www.data.jma.go.jp. 2019/6/2Browse.
- ^ "Ube City Industrial Park: Introduction of Ube City”. Ube City Industrial Economy Department Industrial Promotion Division. 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ a b c d "(PDF)". Ube City Regional Disaster Prevention PlanUbe City General Affairs Management Department Disaster Prevention Crisis Management Division Disaster Prevention Crisis Management Section (March 2011, 10). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "July 21 Heavy rain in northern Kyushu, China”. Ube City Fire Brigade Northern Army. 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Meteorological Agency (April 2011, 10). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Shinozaki, the youngest elected mayor"Ube Daily, Konomachi Media Web," Ube Daily, November 2020, 11.2020/11/28Browse.
- ^ a b "Ube City | Successive Mayors of Ube”. Secretary Management Section, Secretarial Division, General Policy Department, Ube City (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b c "School Introduction-Keishin Junior & Senior High School”. School corporation Ube Gakuen. 2017/6/27Browse.
- ^ Ube City Administrative Organization Ordinance (December 29, 12 Ordinance No. 25)
- ^ Ube City General Branch Establishment Ordinance (October 16, 10 Ordinance No. 08) Article 27
- ^ Ube City Branch Establishment Ordinance (October 54, 10 Ordinance No. 01) Article 29
- ^ Ube City Branch Office Establishment Ordinance (October 16, 10 Ordinance No. 08) Article 55
- ^ "Welcome to the homepage of the Ube Police Station”. Yamaguchi Police. 2020/11/10Browse.
- ^ "Sanyo Onoda Police Station”. Yamaguchi Police. 2022/2/26Browse.
- ^ a b Ube City Fire Department and Fire Department Establishment Ordinance (December 40, 12 Ordinance No. 24) Article 57
- ^ a b "Ube City | What is Ube City? Place name”. Ube City. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Ube City | Heian Period-Muromachi Period (1)”. Ube City Board of Education Secretariat Cultural Properties Utilization Promotion Office Cultural Properties Section (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Ube City Digital Archive Ubezo-kun | Content Details (Image): Ube Cultural Properties> Jiseiji Documents”. Ube City. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Ube City Digital Archive Ubezo-kun | Details of contents (image): Coal mine and Ube> Founding of Ube Kyogikai (Meiji 19)”. Ube City. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "History of Railways in My Town Walking on the Onoda Line" p.141
- ^ “Expectations for alleviating traffic congestion, the Gulf Line Chuocho-Nakagawa opens on August 8” (Japanese). Ube Daily (Ube City: Ube Daily). (May 2011, 5) 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Regarding the opening ceremony and opening commemorative event for the opening of the regional high standard highways Ube Coastal Road" (HTML) (Press Release), Yamaguchi Prefecture Press Release, (July 2011, 7) 2011/7/24Browse.
- ^ "Come on!Yamaguchi National Athletic Meet | Ube City Executive Committee Homepage". 2011/12/24Browse.
- ^ "12 Census-(9) Industry (major classification), employee status, number of employees aged 15 and over by gender (Microsoft Excel.Xls)". Ube City Statistics (22). Statistics Section, Planning Division, General Policy Department, Ube City. Pp. 29-30 (December 2011, 12). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Economic and Industrial Policy Bureau, Survey and Statistics Department, 21 Industrial Statistics Table [Municipalities] (Microsoft Excel.Xls)”. Industrial Statistics Office, Research and Statistics Department, Economic and Industrial Policy Bureau, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (April 2011, 4). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g "(PDF)”. Ube City Civil Engineering Department Urban Development Division Machinaka Revitalization Promotion Section (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b "19 Commercial Statistics Confirmation Statistics Table Volume 3 Industry Edition (Municipal Table) (Microsoft Excel.Xls)". Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Economic and Industrial Policy Bureau, Survey and Statistics Department, 19 Commercial Statistics Table. Industrial Statistics Office, Research and Statistics Department, Economic and Industrial Policy Bureau, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (November 2008, 11). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b "13 Business establishment / company statistical survey-(2) Number of business establishments and employees by year and industry (major classification) (Microsoft Excel.Xls)". Ube City Statistics (22). Statistics Section, Planning Division, General Policy Department, Ube City. Pp. 40 (December 2011, 12). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b "Ube City Industrial Park: Ube Techno Park, block map, price list”. Ube City Industrial Economy Department Industrial Promotion Division. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b c "Ube City Industrial Park: Ube Rinku Brain Park / Block Map / Price List”. Ube City Industrial Economy Department Industrial Promotion Division. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Ube City Industrial Park: Other Industrial Parks”. Ube City Industrial Economy Department Industrial Promotion Division. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Ube City Industrial Park: Ube New City / Block Map / Price List”. Ube City Industrial Economy Department Industrial Promotion Division. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Ube City Industrial Park: Ube New City / Property Overview”. Ube City Industrial Economy Department Industrial Promotion Division. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Ube City Industrial Park: Ube Techno Park / Property Overview”. Ube City Industrial Economy Department Industrial Promotion Division. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Ube City Industrial Park: Ube Rinku Brain Park / Property Overview”. Ube City Industrial Economy Department Industrial Promotion Division. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Ube City Industrial Park: Onoda / Kusunoki Corporate Park / Block Map / Price List”. Ube City Industrial Economy Department Industrial Promotion Division. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Ube City Industrial Park: Onoda / Kusunoki Corporate Park / Property Overview”. Ube City Industrial Economy Department Industrial Promotion Division. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Yamaguchi Prefecture / Corporate Location Promotion Office / Yamaguchi Techno Park”. Yamaguchi Prefecture Commerce, Industry and Labor Department Corporate Location Promotion Office. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Part 1 Agricultural and Forestry Management Body Survey Farmers / Foresters ―― 7 Total Farmers ―― Total number of farmers and number of non-farmers with land (Microsoft Excel.Xls)". 2005 Agriculture and Forestry CensusMinistry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Minister's Office Statistics Department Management and Structural Statistics Division Census Statistics Office Agriculture and Forestry Census Statistics Group (March 2008, 3). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Part 1 Agriculture and Forestry Management Body Survey Farmers / Foresters ―― 7 Sales Farmers ――Number of Farmers by Exclusive Part (Microsoft Excel.Xls)". 2005 Agriculture and Forestry CensusMinistry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Minister's Office Statistics Department Management and Structural Statistics Division Census Statistics Office Agriculture and Forestry Census Statistics Group (March 2008, 3). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Data by municipality related to agriculture, forestry and fisheries ―― 1 Agricultural land area (announced on January 2011, 1) ―― Yamaguchi Prefecture (Microsoft Excel.Xls)". Statistics by municipality related to agriculture, forestry and fisheries. Planning Group, Production, Distribution and Consumption Statistics Division, Statistics Department, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (January 2011, 1). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Report 2010 Happy Harmony with you" p.77
- ^ "14 Agricultural Census (Microsoft Excel.Xls)". Ube City Statistics (22). Statistics Section, Planning Division, General Policy Department, Ube City. Pp. 44-55 (December 2011, 12). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Report 2010 Happy Harmony with you" p.4
- ^ a b c "Report 2010 Happy Harmony with you" p.79
- ^ a b c d "Ube City | Wisdom, skill, culture”. Agricultural Products Promotion Section, Agriculture and Forestry Promotion Division, Ministry of Industry and Economy, Ube City (May 2010, 5). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "22 Number of forest houses by forest area (Microsoft Excel.Xls)". Ube City Statistics (22). Statistics Section, Planning Division, General Policy Department, Ube City. P. 56 (December 2011, 12). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". 22 Yamaguchi Prefecture Forest and Forestry Statistics Handbook. Forestry Group, Forest Planning Division, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Department, Yamaguchi Prefecture. P. 60 (December 2011, 12). 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "25 Number of fishery management bodies by fishing area, number of power boats, number of marine workers at the peak, number of households of fishery workers, and average catch amount of one management body (Microsoft Excel.Xls)". Ube City Statistics (22). Statistics Section, Planning Division, General Policy Department, Ube City. P. 58 (December 2011, 12). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "60 municipalities, catch by fish type (sea distinction) (Microsoft Excel.Xls)". 23 Yamaguchi Prefectural Statistical Yearbook. Statistical Information Group, Statistical Analysis Division, General Policy Department, Yamaguchi Prefecture (December 2011, 12). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Chugoku Regional Development Bureau Ube Port and Airport Development Office. P. 2. 2012/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Ube Industries UBE Power Center Power Station Starts Commercial Operation" (Japanese) (Press Release), Ube Industries, (March 2004, 3) 2012/2/9Browse.
- ^ "About the construction plan of the mega solar power plant in Ube City, Yamaguchi Prefecture" (Japanese) (Press Release), Chugoku Electric Power, (March 2004, 3) 2012/2/9Browse.
- ^ a b c "30 Industrial Statistics Survey (Microsoft Excel.Xls)". Ube City Statistics (22). Statistics Section, Planning Division, General Policy Department, Ube City. Pp. 64-73 (December 2011, 12). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Ube City | List of shopping streets, etc.”. Commercial Promotion Section, Commercial Tourism Division, Ministry of Industry and Economy, Ube City (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Regarding the conclusion of a mutual support agreement between Ube City and Uji City, Kyoto Prefecture" (Press Release), Ube City, (November 2011, 11) 2012/2/7Browse.
- ^ "Ube City ｜ History of exchange and sister city signing ceremony”. International Policy Section, International Policy Division, General Policy Department, Ube City (March 2011, 3). 2012/2/7Browse.
- ^ "Ube City | History of exchange and friendship city signing ceremony”. International Policy Section, International Policy Division, General Policy Department, Ube City (March 2011, 3). 2012/2/7Browse.
- ^ a b "Ube City | Architects Togo Murano and Ube City”. Cultural Facility Management Section, Cultural Promotion Division, General Policy Department, Ube City (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Nationally designated cultural property database: Details of information on each building Ube City Watanabe Memorial Hall”. Agency for Cultural Affairs (July 2011, 3). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Ube City | Nanban Ondo”. Ube City Industrial Economy Department Commercial Tourism Division Furusato Tourism Tourism Section (March 2011, 10). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Life expectancy by city (Microsoft Excel.Xls)". 12 Overview of life tables by municipalityMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare Minister's Office Statistics Information Department (November 2004, 11). 2012/2/7Browse.
- ^ "Urban Data Pack 2010 Edition"
- ^ "Ube City ｜ UBE Biennale Contemporary Japanese Sculpture Exhibition”. Ube City Park Maintenance Bureau Green, Flower and Sculpture Museum Management Division Sculpture Section (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Outline of the initial budget (draft) for FY23. Finance Section, Finance Division, General Policy Department, Ube City. P. 97 (March 2011, 3). 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Ube / Mine / Sanyo Onoda Industrial Sightseeing Bus Tour Adult Social Tour”. Ube / Mine / Sanyo Onoda Industrial Tourism Promotion Council. 2012/1/29Browse.
- ^ Yamaguchi Ube Airport Timetable
- ^ a b Overview of Yamaguchi Ube Airport
- ^ Requested to change the name of Nishi-Ube Station to Ube Station, Ube Jiho, (November 1963, 11)
- ^ "What is Shoichi Ichikawa who died in prison before the defeat?" (Japanese). Red flag (Central Committee of the Japanese Communist Party). (November 2007, 8) 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Citizen's Prime Minister is born" Congratulations to Ube officials ". Yamaguchi newspaper (Minato Yamaguchi Godo Shimbun). (July 2010, 6) 2017/9/1Browse.
- ^ "Akira Tawarada"
- ^ "Focus on the doctor's father, Kensuke Exhibition at Nakaya Memorial Museum-Yamaguchi". Yamaguchi newspaper (Minato Yamaguchi Godo Shimbun). (July 2012, 11) 2017/9/1Browse.
- ^ "Eighty Years of Press" p.454
- ^ "Kanichi Nakayasu"
- ^ "Democracy to support Mr. Nakaya in the XNUMXth ward, Liberal Democratic Party XNUMXst ward branch, Mr. Tominaga declines". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun). (December 2005, 8) 2017/9/1Browse.
- ^ "Keishiro Fukushima Biography of Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs”. Ministry of Foreign Affairs (April 2004, 9). 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Profile of the Mayor of the Secretarial Division, Secretarial Department, Ube City”. Ube City Secretarial Department Secretarial Division. As of November 2007, 11original[Broken link]More archives.2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Hinomaru Corporate Warrior”. Nikkei BP. 2017/9/1Browse.
- ^ "Kengo Futatsugi Den"
- ^ "Venture Communication" No. 8
- ^ "Ube City | Sukesaku Watanabe and Memorial Hall”. Cultural Facility Management Section, Cultural Promotion Division, General Policy Department, Ube City (March 2011, 3). 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Personal History-Hideaki Anno Official Website”. Hideaki Anno. 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ a b "<Killing Japanese in Iraq> Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirms 2 bodies Confirming identity". Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun). (November 2004, 5)
- ^ Nikikai Mika Kaneko
- ^ "Aimi Kobayashi (kobayashi aimi) --EMI Music Japan". EMI Music Japan. 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "NHK Announcement Room Tetsuya Takayama”. NHK. 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ Yamaguchi Broadcasting Announcer Kanako Tankuro
- ^ "Yamaguchi Economic Monthly Report" January 2009 No. 1 p.405
- ^ "All works by Kazuo Hara”. Cinema Jack & Betty. 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Recruitment of applicants for the" Tora-san "creator" Yoji Yamada's lecture and screening "" (Japanese) (Press Release), Ube City General Policy Department 90th Anniversary Business Promotion Office, (August 2011, 8) 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "PROFILE :: Miyoshi Kishikawa Official Website”. Miyoshi Kishikawa. 2016/2/6Browse.
- ^ "PROFILE :: Kiyokiba Shunsuke Official Site”. Kiyokiba Shunsuke. 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Taizo Jinnouchi Official Site: PROFILE”. Taizo Jinnouchi. 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Yamaguchi City Cultural Promotion Foundation Performance Information GRANRODEO LIVE TOUR 2011 SUPERNOVA Triumphal Performance”. Public Interest Incorporated Foundation Yamaguchi City Cultural Promotion Foundation. 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Pelican Tracks. 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Tororin's Profile!”. Tomomi Nishimura. 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Moeru Machizukuri Cosplay Shooting / Voice Actor Live Project" (Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital(Asahi Shimbun） (Kitakyushu City: Asahi Shimbun Western Headquarters). (November 2011, 9) 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Kirara Yamaguchi" No.2 2002 Autumn Issue p.3
- ^ "Magician" Manbo-san "resident in Ube, magic show at Yamaguchi Ube Airport" (Japanese). Yamaguchi Ube Keizai Shimbun (Sanyo Onoda City: Netways). (November 2010, 11) 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Michishige is Morning Musume. Enter" (Japanese). Ube Jiho (Ube City: Ube Jihosha). (January 2003, 1). originalArchived as of October 2005, 4. 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Profile of Miyoko Yoshimoto". Geisha. 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Hanshin invites Mr. Arida to head, Mr. Sekikawa is outfield defensive base" (Japanese). Sponichi Annex (Sports Nippon） (Sports Nippon Shimbun). (February 2011, 10) 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Kazuki Egashira Gruja Morioka Player Profile Page | Gruja Morioka”. As of May 2018, 7originalMore archives.2018/8/13Browse.
- ^ "Participating school introduction Josai University (2th time in a row for 4 years) --Interview diary | All Japan University Ekiden". Asahi Shimbun (September 2011, 9). 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Takamatsu is a member of the soccer Olympics" (Japanese). Ube Daily (Ube City: Ube Daily). (May 2004, 7) 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Ube Commercial High School Baseball Club Director Tamakuni Retires Interview" (Japanese). Ube Daily (Ube City: Ube Daily). (May 2006, 7) 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Daisuke Tomita Announcement of Joining from VISSEL KOBE" (Japanese) (Press Release), Ventforet Yamanashi Sports Club, (January 2011, 1) 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "High School Baseball New Century, Part 2 White Ball Retsuden One-hit wonder with eyes open at Koshien Susumu Fujii (Ube Sho) (9)" (Japanese). Chinese newspaper (Hiroshima city: Chinese newspaper). (November 2001, 3) 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Makiko Horai Profile”. N. Generation. 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Sotaro Yasunaga (JFA Kokoro Project Special Staff) Official Blog". 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Career of lawyer Masaki Kito (simplified version)”. Link General Law Office (November 2010, 11). 2012/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Jun Fukue HP Digest”. Jun Fukue (June 1999, 6). 2012/2/18Browse.
- Toyo Keizai Inc. "Urban Data Pack 2010 Edition" Toyo Keizai, 2010.ISBN 9780669706109.
- Ube City History Compilation Committee "Ube City History" History Volume 1993, Ube City, May 5, 1.
- Onoda City History and Folklore Museum "Railway History of Our Town Walking on the Onoda Line" Onoda City Board of Education: Onoda City History and Folklore Museum <Onoda City History and Folklore Museum Research Series Vol. 3>, October 2003, 10.
- Yamaguchi Ube Agricultural Cooperative (PDF) "Report 2010 Happy Harmony with you"Yamaguchi Ube Agricultural Cooperative, July 2010, 7 .2012/1/29Browse.
- Ube Industries "Meiden Tawarada" Ube Industries, 1962.ASIN B000JAJ9NU.
- Ube Jihosha "Eighty Years of Press" Ube Jihosha, March 1993.
- Ube Kosan "Kanichi Nakayasu" Ube Kosan, October 1984.ASIN B000J6VW70.
- Futatsugi Kengoden Compilation Committee "Futatsugi Kengoden" Ube Gakuen, December 1984.ASIN B000J6OF6U.
- Venture communication editorial department "Entrepreneur Interview FAST RETAILING Tadashi Yanai"Venture Communication" No. 8, Bakumatsu Co., Ltd., July 2003,2012/2/18Browse.
- Yamaguchi Institute of Economic Research "(PDF) "Yamaguchi Economic Monthly Report" January 2009 No. 1, Yamaguchi Institute of Economic Research, January 405, p. 2009,2012/2/18Browse.
- Ikuko Murakami, Yukari Amino, Kasumi Kitagawa "Special Feature 1 An island that dreamed of Hawaii, the hometown of the spirit of Yamaguchi and the fighting spirit.Yumezen Guide / Actress Mihoko Fujita"Kirara Yamaguchi" No.2 Autumn 2002, Yamaguchi Prefecture Public Relations and Public Relations Division, 2002, page 3,2012/2/18Browse.