ITA Airways launches new-painted Airbus A350-900 for the first time
If you write the contents roughly
ITA Airways is an airline wholly owned by the Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance.
ITA Airways will make its first flight of the newly painted Airbus A350-900 in Toulouse, France ... → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- 2020/October: The Italian government announces that it has signed an aviation decree to establish the state-owned flag carrier ITA (Italia Trasporto Aereo SpA), the successor to Alitalia-Italian Airlines..
- July: The Italian government announced that negotiations with the European Commission have been finalized and that the new state-owned airline ITA is expected to take over on October 7, 2021.In addition, due to the transfer to the new state management, it seems that some slots will be transferred..
- August: Obtained an Air Operator's Certificate (AOC) from the Italian Aviation Authority.
- 9/30: ITA selects Airbus as a strategic partner and signs a memorandum of purchase for 28 new-generation aircraft.At the same time, a total of 31 aircraft leasing contracts were signed with Air Lease Corporation (ALC), an aircraft leasing company..
- 10/14 : CagliariDepartureRomeAlitalia-Italian Airlines ends with flight AZ1586 to.
- 10/15 : Milan Linate AirportDepartureBariITA Airways starts operation from flight AZ1637.
- 10/29: Airline alliance,Sky teamJoin.
|equipment||Number of operating machines||Number of ordered machines||Number of seats||Remarks|
|Airbus A320-200||31||-||-||-||174||174||One of them, EI-EIB, is a new special title notation of "Born in 1"|
|Airbus A350-900||1||7||33||-||301||304||All are leasing machines and are formerHong Kong AirlinesEquipment for.|
|Embraer 190||1||1||12||-||88||100||BankruptcyMore lease..It will be a connecting device until the introduction of Airbus A220.|
Due to the re-nationalization, it has been decided to transfer some slots in Italy, and due to the transition, ITA will be reduced to 45 routes at 21 points (including 61 in Italy).However, it plans to expand to 2025 points and 74 routes by 89..
- ^ André, Orban. “ITA spends € 90 million to buy Alitalia brand, but won't use it" (English). aviation24.be. 2022/4/25Browse.
- ^ Buyck, Cathy. “Alitalia Successor ITA Moves Closer to Mid-October Launch" (English). Aviation International News. 2021/8/23Browse.
- ^ "The Aviation Codes Website --Airline Codes beginning with". www.avcodes.co.uk. 2021/8/23Browse.
- ^ "Regulations.gov". www.regulations.gov. 2021/9/2Browse.
- ^ "ITA Airways joins SkyTeam". 2021/10/31Browse.
- ^ The Italian government signs a decree to establish a new state-owned company to succeed Alitalia. The new company is ITA (Italy Air Transport)
- ^ ITA (Italy Air Transport), the successor to Alitalia, will start on October 2021, 10
- ^ [Attention] ITA, the successor to Alitalia, obtained an air operator's certificate (AOC) from the Italian aviation authorities.
- ^ Contracted new generation equipment with ITA, Airbus and leasing companies to take over Alitalia
- ^ ITA, the successor to Alitalia, which started on October 2021, 10, has not yet decided on a brand
- ^ Alitalia ends operation ・ ITA Airways starts operation, scheduled to enter Haneda by March
- ^ "ITA --Italia Trasporto Aereo on ch-aviation" (English). ch-aviation. 2021/8/29Browse.
- ^ "ITA --Italia Trasporto Aereo Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. 2021/10/19Browse.
- ^ EI-EIB ITA Airways Airbus A320-216 Image
- ^ "ITA Airways Takes Delivery Of Its 1st 2-Class Airbus A350" (English). Simple flying (September 2022, 5). 2022/5/12Browse.
- ^ "ITA Airways To Wet Lease 2 German Airways Embraer E190 Jets" (English). Simple flying (September 2022, 2). 2022/5/12Browse.
- ^ "About Us". ITA. 2021/8/28Browse.