Lufthansa Technik Extends TCS Service Contract with JAL For 787 53s
If you write the contents roughly
Lufthansa Technik has been providing total component support services since 787 on the Boeing 2011 and 350 on the Airbus A2018.
Lufthansa Technik is a total component support service (TC ...) with Japan Airlines (JAL). → Continue reading
We will deliver travel information quickly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Airbus A350 XWB
Airbus A350 XWB
Initially, the name of the model that was planned to be developed based on the A330 is "A350The official name of the model that was newly redesigned after the A350 development plan was canceled and is currently in production in 2015 is ".A350 XWB(The transition of the development plan isLater).
It may be reported under the official name in aviation magazines and aviation news sites.However, in general news reports, it is often abbreviated as "A350" to refer to the A350 XWB... Japanese aviation magazine "Airline』(Icarus Publishing) Reporter asked Airbus if it could be abbreviated as "A350", and the Airbus representative said that he wanted the official name "A350 XWB" to be used as much as possible... However, there are some official materials of Airbus that omit "XWB"..
The series name is A350 XWB, but the official names of individual models do not include XWB, such as "A350-900" and "A350-1000"..
AirbusA300,A330The successor to our airliner, such as the A330 and more directlyA340Market for large twin-engine aircraft777And new models787Rivals that are sweeping inBoeingAs a competing model of the company, it was trying to develop a new generation medium-sized twin-engine aircraft that "developed an aircraft with performance equal to or better than 787 at a lower cost and easier". This was an early A350 aircraft, but its general features were as follows.
- A new-generation aircraft based on the A330 with the latest technology
- Equipped with the same new generation engine installed in the 787
- A380The width of the cabin has been expanded with a lightweight and thin fuselage that uses the new material used in
This early A350 concept was planned to be a family of three variants.
- A350-800 Basic type. It has a cruising range of 15,900km and 3 seats in 245 classes.
- A350-900 A350-800 body extension type. It has a cruising range of 13,900km and 3 seats in 285 classes.
- A350-1000 A further extension of the A350-900 fuselage.
Airbus had to concentrate its development resources on the A380, which made it difficult to start with a completely new design. The development budget was planned to be about $ 30 to $ 40 billion. However, he indicated his intention to place an order for this aircraft.Singapore Airlines,ILFCDemanded a redesign of the aircraft at the stage of elaborating more design details. The A350 was in a situation where it could be greatly overwhelmed by the number of orders received from its rival 787. This initial concept has been revised several times, looking at customer responses.
- Stage 1 The main structure of the fuselage is an aluminum alloy equivalent to the A330, and the main wings are mainly composite materials.The engine is RR or GEnX.
- Stage 2 Changed the main structural material of the fuselage to aluminum-lithium alloy.
- Stage 3 The frame structure of the fuselage has been changed to increase the inner diameter of the cabin by 7.6 cm (3 inches).This made most of the A330's fuselage assembly jig unusable. It was at this stage that the A350-1000 was added to the lineup.Unlike conventional Airbus wide-body aircraft, the floor surface at the rear end of the cabin has been completely flattened so that the cabin crew rest can be placed under the floor.
- Stage 4 The nose shape was adjusted to a "cheeky" shape based on the aerodynamic performance of the A380, and the cockpit crew rest was placed under the cockpit floor. The resistance was reduced by sharpening the curve of the front edge of the main wing, and the cruising Mach number was improved from 0.82 to 0.83.
With the above revisions, despite the significant improvement in aircraft performance and economic efficiency compared to the A330, orders were sluggish and manufacturing could not be launched. At this stage, expected development costs had increased to an estimated $ 50 billion.
The early A350 concept was later decided to be developedA330neoWill be taken over by.
Introducing the A350 XWB
The A787 struggled to receive orders compared to the B350, which is steadily increasing the number of orders, but it was held on July 2006, 7.Farnborough AirshowAtAirbus A350 XWB (eXtra Wide Body)It was redesigned and announced as a completely new plan.
- A300The round body cross section that has been used since then has been discarded, and a thicker double bubble cross section has been adopted. The radius of the cabin of the double bubble is 2.98m,Lockheed L-1011 TristarEqually, economy class can be arranged in 9 rows. The radius of the cargo compartment is 2.82m, which is the same as the conventional Airbus wide-body aircraft, and there is an intention to divert machine tools and jigs as much as possible. In addition, the double bubble structure reduces the weight of the fuselage by reducing the lower half of the fuselage to the minimum cross section that allows two rows of LD3 containers to be loaded.
- New design, allCompositeHighly efficient main wing made of. The wing area has been expanded from 350 m² for the A361 to 443 m² for the XWB. This value is greater than the Boeing 777's 424 m².
- More seats and larger loading capacity than the rival 787. Due to the widening of the fuselage, the standard arrangement of economy seats is now 9 rows, which is said to be able to accommodate more passengers. However, in reality, the 787 also has economy seats.Japan AirlinesExcept for the international flight equipment (the company's domestic flight equipment is arranged in 9 rows), it is arranged in 9 rows, and in this case, the capacity is almost determined by the cabin length. With the A350 XWBLow fare airlinesEconomy 10-row seats have been proposed for this. In addition, the expansion of the cabin diameter also brought about an expansion of the space behind the cabin ceiling, and the cockpit crew and cabin crew rest can be installed behind the ceiling. This prevented crew rest equipment from squeezing paid space as with conventional Airbus wide-body aircraft. In addition, there are some aircraft that are not installed with crew rests, such as Japan Airlines' domestic flight equipment.
In addition, the following families of this new plan were announced. Initially, the smallest -800 type was thought to be the basic type, but the intermediate size -900 type is considered to be the basic type based on the development order and derivative development plans.
- A350-800 Short body type. 3 seats in 270 classes(On May 2016, 5A330The plan was canceled due to the overlap of the aircraft size with the derivative A330-900neo.）.
- A350-900 Standard fuselage length format. 3 seats in 314 classes.B777-200ERorB787-9To counter.
- A350-1000 A350XWB-900 with an extended fuselage. 350 seats scale.B777-300ERorB787-10To counter. This type has a 6-wheel main landing gear to accommodate the increase in maximum takeoff weight.
Each of these basic models had a planned cruising range of 8500nmi (15,800km), but we are seeing some fluctuations as the design progresses. Furthermore, the following are also considered as future plans.
- A350-900R A350XWB-900 with extended cruising range. Estimated cruising range 9,500nmi (17,600km).
- A350-900F A350XWB-900Cargo type.. Cargo loading capacity 90t.
In terms of the overall size of these plans, especially the larger aircraft size than the 787 and the active adoption of new technologies, not only the 787 but also one size larger (and Boeing's sole place for now) 777 (-200 ・ -300 ・- It can be seen that the company is aiming for an aircraft that can compete with the 8X) market.Japan Airlines,United airlinesIn fact, some airlines have positioned the A350 as the successor to the 777. Probably because the fuselage diameter becomes wider due to this plan change, the rear fuselage throttle part does not squeeze up to the upper part of the fuselage like the conventional Airbus machine, but also from the upper part to the fuselage center part seen in Boeing machines etc. It has been changed to a squeezing shape. On the other hand, new technologies such as optimizing the lift distribution and improving the lift-drag ratio during cruising by dividing the flap into two parts, inside and outside, and controlling the angle independently during cruising with the droop aileron are also incorporated.
As an on-board engine that requires a larger thrust than the 787,Rolls-Royce TorrentWe have signed a memorandum of understanding to strengthen and supply the 1700.General Electric TheGEnXInstead, you can expect greater thrustGP7200Was planned to be supplied as a derivative of.However, after that, negotiations between GE and Airbus broke down, and as of October 7200, a memorandum of understanding to provide the GEnX enhanced type or GP350 derivative type to the A2008 XWB has not been signed.Therefore, at this time, the engine supply to the A10 XWB is exclusively Rolls-Royce.Behind this is GE monopolizing engine supply and making big profits.Boeing 777-200LRIt is believed that this is due to the direct competition between the / 300ER and the 777-8X, which is planned to be developed in the future, and the A350XWB-900R / 1000. With GEEngine AllianceInvest inPratt & WhitneyHas stated that it is willing to develop a GP7200 derivative for the XWB, but GEnX has priority negotiation rights and will negotiate the provision of the GP7200 for the XWB if GE finally refrains from providing the engine for the XWB. I admit that I can start. In May 2009, GE leaders made a statement to the effect that "if the flight test of the B5 shows the performance of GEnX including fuel efficiency, we will start negotiations with Airbus again." In this case, it is expected that the engine development will be limited to the -787 and -800 types.
Airbus has also announced that it will work with us to develop a better-performing version of the Rolls-Royce Trent XWB, the engine that will be installed on the A350-1000, and equip it with this model.
Orders for A350 XWB
Following the announcement of plans for this Airbus A350 XWBSingapore Airlines 2006 On July 7, it announced the purchase of 21 A350-900 aircraft. December 20, 2006, parent companyAirbus GroupThe board of directors approved the development of this machine. Approximately 100 billionEuroThe breakdown of the estimated development cost sharing was not disclosed.
As of August 2008, 8, the A12 XWB has received final orders for 350 aircraft from 27 companies around the world, and has achieved orders of the same scale as its rival 452. In particular, the development of the 787 was difficult due to insufficient strength of the main wings and an aerial fire during the test flight, and the delivery date was delayed by more than 787 years, so the initial advantages such as the scheduled service time have been almost lost. In addition, there are 3 aircraft for which a formal contract has not been signed but an ordering brief has been issued. On the other hand, there are cases where the order was canceled without shifting the contract from the initial A106 plan to the XWB type like the leasing company GECAS because the installation of the GE engine was postponed.
2013 March 10Japan AirlinesAnd Airbus announced in a joint press release that they have signed a purchase contract for 350 A900-18 aircraft, 350 A1000-13 aircraft, 31 confirmed aircraft, and 25 optional aircraft.This is the first time that Japan Airlines has ordered an Airbus aircraft... Twenty years have passed since the initial delivery of the aircraft, and it is time to renew the equipment.Boeing 777As a successor2019 We have been introducing the A6-350 for domestic flights since June, and from September 900st of the same year.Haneda-FukuokaStarted service on the line.The first three aircraft delivered to the company (aircraft number: JA3XJ --JA01XJ) are special introduction commemorative painting machines with the letters A03 (the letters are red for challenge JA350XJ, silver for innovation JA01XJ, and JA02XJ. Is an eco-green)..We are planning to introduce the A350-1000 for international flights, but this is scheduled to be introduced after 2023. 2019May 4Obtained type certification from the Civil Aviation Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism..なおこれに先立ち日本では日本航空Prior to this, Japan Airlines in Japan Together withAll Nippon AirwaysIt was reported that the A777-350 was listed as a strong candidate as a replacement for the aging Boeing 1000, but All Nippon Airways announced in March 2014.Boeing 777-9The order was decided, and the order for Airbus A350 was not reached.
Airbus's same large twin-engine aircraft seriesA330The A330 is mainly used for medium-haul routes, while the A350 XWB shows its true value on long-haul / ultra-long-haul routes, so airlines use both models properly depending on the route they operate. That will be..Delta owns both an A330neo and an A350 XWB.On the other hand, there is a view that the A350 XWB has high potential even on short-distance routes.However, since the number of takeoffs and landings increases on short-distance routes, the impact on the life of the aircraft becomes a problem.ボーイング社の場合はこの問題を解決するため、本来は中長距離路線の機材となるIn the case of Boeing, in order to solve this problem, it will be originally equipment for medium- and long-haul routes.Boeing 747So, we were developing aircraft (747SR, 747-400D) with specifications specialized for short-distance routes.For the Airbus A350 XWB, after being consulted by Japan Airlines, Airbus conducted an additional fatigue test and confirmed that there is no problem even if the number of flights increased from 28000 without landing gear reinforcement to 32000. ..日本航空の場合はA350 XWBを短距離の国内線と長距離の国際線の両方に導入する方針を示しているJapan Airlines has indicated that it will introduce the AXNUMX XWB on both short-haul domestic and long-haul international flights. .
The next generation of the A2014 in July 7A330neoIt was decided to develop. A330を運航しているOperates an AXNUMXHawaiian AirlinesCanceled all orders for the A350 XWB and switched to the A330neo (then switched to the 787).マレーシアのMalaysianLCCIsAirAsia XHas ordered the A330 XWB for the upgrade of its flagship A300-350, but also the A330neo.またAlso2016 OctoberTo(I.e.Flag carrierIran AirPlaced a large order with Airbus and placed a final order for 350 A1000-16 aircraft, but it was subsequently canceled due to US economic sanctions.Hong Kong OfCathay Pasific AirlinesHas ordered 350 A900-22s and 350 long-body A1000-26s, for a total of 2 aircraft of two types, but will start accepting them.2016 We are planning to receive 12 new machines withinHong Kong International AirportからUKMain routes to and currently mainly operated by A330-300Hong KongとJapan OfThree major metropolitan areasIt is said that it will be put on the route connecting.
Development of A350 XWB
In September 2007, Airbus announced changes to its structure and some shapes.それによるとこれまでアルミニウム・リチウム合金製とされてきた胴体構造はAccording to it, the fuselage structure that was previously made of aluminum-lithium alloyCarbon fiberThe carbon fiber panel is attached to the frame consisting of the frame ring and the beam of aluminum-lithium alloy, and the carbon fiber usage rate is almost the same as that of the Boeing 787.In addition, the nose shape has been changed from the design at the time of the first announcement of the XWB type in 2006, and it looks like the A380 was attached by cutting the tip of the nose.However, instead of the eight A380 LCD screens, the flight deck has an imaginary drawing that uses six larger LCD screens.
It seems that the size of the fuselage has changed due to these design changes, and the inner diameter of the fuselage in the specifications below is not currently listed in the specifications table on the Airbus website. On January 2009, 1, Airbus held a ceremony to commemorate the start of construction of the final assembly facility for the A14 XWB, where the new appearance was announced.You can refer to it on the company's homepage.
In August 2008, as a result of detailed weight estimation including on-board equipment, it was announced that the operating weight of the -8 aircraft is expected to increase by 900 tons from the previous forecast.At the same time, the maximum takeoff weight of the -2.2 aircraft was revised to 900t.
Completion of A350 XWB
The first A2013 XWB for flight test (registration number: F-WXWB) was assembled on May 5, 14, completed the demonstration painting of Airbus, and confirmed the engine start on the ground on June 350, 6. 3月6日にはA14 XWB初号機が工場に隣接するThe first A350 XWB will be adjacent to the factory on June XNUMXth.Toulouse Blagnac AirportFirst flight inHowever, the situation was relayed on the Internet by Airbus... 2014年9月30日にはA350-900がAXNUMX-XNUMX on September XNUMX, XNUMXEuropean Aviation Safety AgencyObtained the type certificate of. 10月2日にはOn October XNUMXndLaunch customerBecomeQatar AirwaysThe first machine for the rollout.
The first A2016-11 (MSN24) flew for the first time on November 350, 1000..
Test flight of A350 XWB
XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayBolivia OfCochabamba,La PazArrived in Bolivia to do a high altitude test at.Kochabamba is 8,300 feet above sea level and La Paz is 2,500 feet above sea level, and Unit 13,000 was used to confirm the operation of the engine, auxiliary power unit (APU), and various systems at high altitude.
XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayCanada OfIqaluit AirportUnit 3 arrived from La Paz, Cochabamba, Bolivia, which was conducting a high altitude test for a cold region test.Iqaluit is a frigid region that records double digits below freezing, and the operation of the engine, auxiliary power unit (APU), and various systems is confirmed as in the high altitude test.
XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayAmerica,FloridaUnit 2 arrives at the annexed to. The A350 XWB development project is being tested in extreme climatic conditions at the laboratory to confirm its ability to exceed the certification requirements required for type certification.The test creates temperature conditions from 45 degrees to minus 45 degrees and confirms the condition of the aircraft in multiple climates and humidity.
XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayFranceTherefore, Unit 4 conducted a water resistance test.We confirmed that the water on the runway was at least 22 mm and that it skated at speeds from 60 knots to 140 knots, and that the spray of the nose landing gear did not affect the movement of the engine and auxiliary power unit (APU).
Initial long-haul flight (ELF) test conducted on June 2014, 6. Take off from Toulouse-Blagnac Airport in France on June 2 using Unit 2, fly over Paris, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom, and land in Toulouse 6 hours later.Then, on the following day, the next day, he took off at night, flew over France, the Iberian Peninsula, and the continent of Northern Europe for 2 hours, and landed in Toulouse again. The flight attendants of Lufthansa are on board,In-flight mealFrom the offerGalleyThe usability, soundproofing of the cabin, air conditioning and lighting, the comfort of the toilet and the entertainment facilities in the cabin were evaluated, and ergonomics experts evaluated and confirmed the ease of viewing and understanding of the landmarks in the cabin.
June 2014, 6 High-temperature flight test conducted using Unit 18.United Arab Emirates OfAl AinBased in Japan, we confirmed the system behavior of engines and aircraft in a temperature environment of over 40 degrees Celsius.
On July 2014, 7, Unit 19 conducted a Take-off test (Maximum Energy Rejected Take-Off: MERTO) at the Istres Air Force Base in France at the maximum takeoff thrust.In the takeoff interruption test, it was confirmed whether the brakes could operate safely at the maximum speed and weight at takeoff, and the aircraft could be stopped safely.
On July 2014, 7, the Route Proving test using Unit 24 was started as the final step toward obtaining the type certificate of A350-900.約5週間かけてOver about 3 weeksArcticI flew across the oceans, and flew a total of about 180 hours, about 151,300 kilometers.
On October 2014, 10, the prototype No. 19 (MSN5, aircraft code: F-WWYB) flew to Haneda Airport as part of a demonstration tour around Asia, and carried out a demonstration flight with JAL officials and reporters. Carried out..このデモツアーでは東京以外にもIn addition to Tokyo on this demo tourSeoul,Hanoi,Bangkok,Kuala LumpurAn appeal was made to airlines planning to introduce the A350 XWB.
- Division of roles of A350 test airplane
- MSN1 (F-WXWB): Initial handling quality, icing test, system and electrical system test
- MSN2 (F-WWCF): In-flight certification test, long flight, in-flight entertainment (IFE) equipment test, test at McKinley Extreme Climate Research Institute
- MSN3 (F-WZGG): High altitude in Bolivia, cold climate test in Canada, performance measurement, operation in hot and cold regions, system and electrical system testing
- MSN4 (F-WZNW): Noise, lightning and water resistance testing, avionics development and certification, airline pilot and maintenance team training
- MSN5 (F-WWYB): In-room training, route flight certification, ETOPS certification acquisition
Acquisition of ETOPS-370
2014 European Union Aviation Safety Agency launches Airbus A10-350 aircraft in OctoberETOPS-Given 300 and ETOPS-370 certification.This made it possible for the A350-900 to set up non-landing flight routes and operate regular direct flights between almost all major airports around the world, including the Pacific Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean.With this certification, the airlines that ordered the A350 will be able toSoutheast AsiaFrom usa,OceaniaIt has become possible to set the longest regular international route in history to fly over the central Pacific Ocean such as the United States.
The ultra-long-range aircraft "A9700-ULR", which boasts a cruising range of 1 nautical miles (7964 km), has been additionally set as an extended cruising range type that supports the further altitude certification of ETOPS.This type will have the highest cruising range as a twin-engine aircraft,Pakistan International Airlines,Emirates AirlinesNew orders are expected for ultra-long-haul aircraft of airlines operating B777-200LR aircraft.2015 ULR type announced inLaunch customerLike the A380Singapore AirlinesAs Singapore Airlines, it became a replacement aircraft for the A340-500 aircraft.Singapore/Changi International AirportからThe United States of America/Los Angeles International Airport,Latin AmericaIt is also possible to set a direct flight to the area.
In addition,Paris=SydneyIt is also possible to set a direct flight between.Airbus2016 A5-2 aircraft will be released on May 350ndFederal Aviation Administration(FAA) also announced that it has obtained ETOPS approval for over 180 minutes (up to 300 minutes)..
|Cathay Pasific Airlines||27||13||40|
|China Eastern Airlines||7||7|
|China Southern Airlines||6||6|
|South African Airways||4||4|
|Hong Kong Airlines||2||2|
|Aeroflot Russian Airlines||1||1|
Operation in Japan
From Japanese airlinesJapan AirlinesOnly more orders have been received (-900 and -1000).同社では自社発注としては初めてThe company is the first to place an order in-houseThe -900 type is planned to be launched on domestic flights (mainly domestic trunk lines), and the -1000 type is planned to be launched on international flights.In addition, the company will introduce an aircraft with a side stick type steering wheel for the first time.The engine installed on the Airbus A350 XWB isRolls-RoyceManufactured byTrent XWBThis is the first time for Japan Airlines to use the same model because there was no Rolls-Royce engine-equipped aircraft before the introduction of the same model. It will be a machine equipped with an engine manufactured by Rolls-Royce.
-The 900 aircraft was introduced first and entered service on domestic flights (Haneda-Fukuoka) from September 2019, 9. -The 1 type will be introduced in 1000. February 2023United airlinesAffected by engine troubles caused byMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismHave the same specificationsPratt & WhitneyInstructed to suspend operation of the B777 equipped with a manufactured engine.Japan Airlines announced that it has retired all domestic B777s in 2020 because there is no prospect of resuming early operations...Along with this, the A2021-3 went into service on the Itami-Naha route from the end of March 350..
Ordering and delivery status
Orders by customer
As of 2021 year 3 month
|National flag||customer||Scheduled to be delivered||A350-800|
|Qatar Airways||2015||43||37||80||, |
A350-900 Launch customer 2014.12 First receipt 2015.1 First service
|TAM Airlines||2015||0||0||10||Received as LATAM|
|LATAM Airlines Group||27||27|
|Singapore Airlines||2016||67||67||16||, |
Initial order 20 aircraft (2007), additional order 20 aircraft (2012) 30 aircraft (2013) 7 aircraft (2015)
|Ethiopian Airlines||2016||12||12||, |
|Cathay Pasific Airlines||2016||20||26||46||, |
|Etihad Airways||2016||40||22||62||10||, |
|China Airline||2016||14||14||, |
|Air France-KLM(AFとKLMJoint order)||2017||25||25||25|
|US Airways||2017||0||0||, |
Including switching from A350-800
The order details for 22 aircraft were taken over after the merger with American Airlines,
All aircraft canceled in 2018
Including switching from A350-800
Including switching from A350-800
|ALC (Air Lease)||2018||21||5||26||5|
|Hong Kong Airlines||2018||15||15|||
|Aeroflot Russian Airlines||2018||8||14||22|||
|IAG(British AirwaysとIberian airlinesJoint order)||2018||16||18||34||26|
Including switching from A350-800
|CIT group||14||14||, |
A350-800 is canceled
|AWAS (Pegasus Aviation）||2||2|||
Switch from A350-800
|BAA Jet Management (VIP)||1||1||,|
|C Jet (VIP)||1||1|||
Orders and deliveries by model
|Number of orders||760||170||930|
|Number of deliveries||320||41||361|
The airline that placed the final order for the A350 aircraft in the Asian region boasts 63 final order aircraft (20 purchase rights under an option contract including the ULR model).Singapore AirlinesAndVietnam Air ForceVietnam Airlines, which is also used as a government aircraftChina Airline,SriLankan Airlines,Philippine Airlines,Japan AirlinesAnd so on.
2016 ToSouth AmericaDelivery of new machines to A350 ordering companies on the continent beganBrazil OfTAM Brazilian Airlines 大西洋Used for the first time on a crossing European-South American international route.
On October 2016, 10, Airbus handed over the A14-10,000 (aircraft code: 350V-SMF), the 900th aircraft to be delivered, to Singapore Airlines.
Orders and deliveries by year
As of December 2020, 3
|Number of orders||2||292||163||51||78||.||27||230||.||-3||41||36||40||32||4||930|
|Number of deliveries||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||14||49||78||93||112||14||361|
Number of orders
Number of deliveries
- The A350-900ULR is an ultra-long-haul route specification aircraft that can operate directly between Singapore and North America, developed at the request of Singapore Airlines. In October 2015, Airbus decided to develop it, and seven aircraft were delivered. ULR means Ultra Long Range, and compared to the A10-7, the fuel tank is expanded and it can fly 350 km non-stop. It was operated in two classes, business class and premium economy (economy class is not set). AlsoQantasAlso considering launching the newly developed A350-1000 long-haul aircraft A350-1000ULR for direct flights on the Sydney-London and Melbourne-New York routes around 2023.However, Airbus expects a flight time of about 19 hours according to Singapore Airlines specifications, and Qantas requires a flight time of about 21 hours, so further improvement in performance is desired..
- The long-distance private jet specification was announced in 2016 as the ACJ350 XWB.Airbus Corporate JetAdopting (ACJ)'s "Easy Fit" concept, in addition to the cabin specifications that are installed from the beginning, wall materials and interiors can be easily attached to the carbon fiber fuselage.It is easy to return the interior to the same as the A350 XWB, and by returning to the A350 XWB specifications at the time of sale, the resale value can be increased.It has a cruising range of 20,550km and can fly for more than 25 hours with 22 passengers on board. Germany in 2019Government machineOrdered 3 aircraft, the first aircraft on August 1, 2020German Air ForceHanded over to.
- Except for some aircraft, the fuel filler ports are on the undersides of both the left and right wings, but it is not possible to refuel from both at the same time (because there is a risk of damaging the fuel-related system)..
|A350||Comparison with Boeing aircraft|
(Development discontinued due to competition with A330-900neo)
|Length||60.7 m||66.8 m||73.79 m||67.0 m||62.8 m||68.9 m||73.9 m||63.7 m|
|Height||16.9 m||16.5 m||17.0 m||18.7 m||18.8 m||18.6 m|
|Fuselage width||596 cm (235 in)||574 cm (226 in)||619 cm (244 in)|
|Cabin width||561 cm (221 in)||546 cm (215 in)||586 cm (231 in)|
|Number of seats||270 (3 classes)|
312 (2 classes)
|314 (3 classes)|
366 (2 classes)
|350 (3 classes)|
412 (2 classes)
|310 (3 classes)||90 t|
|250 (3 classes)|
290 (2 classes)
|301 (3 classes)|
350 (2 classes)
|365 (3 classes)||301 (3 classes)||103 t|
|Number of seats|
|—||JAL domestic flights|
369 (12 + 94 + 263)
411 (35 + 376)
334 (46 + 32 + 256)
|SIA long-distance special specifications|
161 (J67 S94)
|—||ANA domestic flights|
395 (18 + 377)
|ANA international flights|
294 (C38 + PY21 + Y235)
|JAL international flights|
244 (F8 + C49 + PY40 + Y147)
|Maximum takeoff weight||248 t||280 t||319 t||280 t||298 t||247 t||Unknown||351.534 t||347.452 t||347.450 t|
|129,000 L||141,000 L||159,000 L||165,000 L||127,000 L||Unknown||181,280 L||202,287 L||181,280 L|
|Service speed||Mach 0.85 (903 km / h)||Mach 0.84 (892 km / h)|
|Engine thrust||74,000 lb x 2 *||83,000 lb x 2 *||92,000 lb x 2 *||68,000 lb x 2||88,200 lb x 2||115,300 lb x 2||110,000 lb x 2|
|engine||Rolls-Royce Trent XWB||Rolls-Royce Trent 1000|
|Cruising distance||8,300 nm|
|Price||$ 2.75 million||$ 3.11 million||$ 3.59 million||Unknown||Unknown||$ 2.65 million||Unknown||$ 3.20 million||$ 2.96 million||$ 3.01 million|
* Based on the results of wind tunnel tests up to October 2007, the lift thrust of the engine was reduced from 10 lb to 900 lb at -87,000 and from 83,000 lb to 1000 lb at -95,000 and others.
- In August 2021, Qatar Airways, which is the most operated A8 launch customer, took ground maintenance and storage measures as an alternative aircraft because it was found that the paint base of its A350x350 aircraft deteriorated earlier than expected according to the instructions of the Qatar Airways authorities. Announced that the operation of the A13, which had been maintained and stored due to the introduction of the A350, has resumed...EASA (EASA) certified by Airbus and A350 following the suspension of operations by the Qatar Airways authoritiesEuropean Union Aviation Safety Agency) Has confirmed and inspected the actual aircraft in Doha and announced the view that there is no problem with airworthiness, and has been discussing with Qatar Airways, but in December Airbus maintained the reliability brand of the model for this problem. To enter into legal proceedings.
- ^ Airbus takes off A350 XWB's first flight Toulouse --Flyteam News (June 2013, 6)
- ^ Qatar Airways launches first commercial flight on A350 Doha / Frankfurt route --Flyteam News (June 2015, 1)
- ^ AviationWire Keyword: "A350 XWB"
- ^ European authorities approve the safety of Airbus "A350" - Reuters(December 2014, 10, viewed April 1, 2014)
- ^ European Airbus obtains A350 type certificate from European authorities - Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun(December 2014, 10, viewed April 2, 2014)
- ^ a b Airline・ September 2014 issue, page 9
- ^ A350-900 obtained type certificate from European Union Aviation Safety Agency --Airbus Press Release (September 2014, 9)
- ^ Airbus to cancel A350 short body type to seize 777 share
- ^ "JAL decides to introduce Airbus A350 aircraft" (Press Release), Japan Airlines Co., Ltd. • Joint Release by Airbus Co., Ltd., (October 2013, 10) 2020/9/3Browse.
- ^ Airbus A300-600RI have operated, but this is the old before the business integrationJapan Air SystemIs the equipment ordered by.
- ^ "JAL's first order Airbus aircraft "A350-900" goes into service on September 9st! Special paint for red, silver and green”(Japanese). Vehicle news. 2020/9/3Browse.
- ^ "New Airbus A350-900, September 9st Tokyo (Haneda) = Fukuoka route service”. Japan Airlines. 2019/4/4Browse.
- ^ Type certification for Airbus A350-941 and A350-1041 --Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism> Press / Public Relations> Press Release (April 31, 4) Retrieved April 11, 2019
- ^ A350 XWB obtains type certification from the Civil Aviation Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism --Airbus Japan Press Release (April 2019, 04) Retrieved April 11, 2019
- ^ Japan Airlines considers introduction of Airbus "A350" 4000 billion yen scale --Nihon Keizai Shimbun electronic version (March 2013, 3) Retrieved June 24, 2013.
- ^ JAL considers A350-1000-Flyteam News
- ^ ANA chief says A350'good candidate' to replace Boeing 777s --Reuters News Retrieved June 2013, 6.
- ^ Monthly Airline September 2014 Issue P9-28
- ^ Monthly Airline August 2019 Issue P8
- ^ Highest class for state-of-the-art aircraft Japan Airlines, domestic flights introduced in 19 --Sankei Shimbun, viewed June 2016, 6.
- ^ Monthly Airline September 2014 Issue P9-28
- ^ https://www.aviationwire.jp/archives/145203
- ^ Airbus' next-generation airliner "A350", first test flight AFPBB News (June 2013, 6)
- ^ A350 XWB First Flight (live broadcast site) --Currently inaccessible, but on the company's YouTube channelRecorded video of the dayHas been published.
- ^ Aviation fan December 2014 issue P12-127
- ^ First flight of A350-1000 Airbus Japan Press Release (November 2016, 11)
- ^ Is "quiet and comfortable" true? I tried riding the Airbus A350 --Aviation Wire (November 2014, 11, viewed November 21)
- ^ A350 XWB, FAA approves ETOPS for over 180 minutes Airbus Press Release (May 2016, 5)
- ^ "Airbus A350 XWB Operators". www.planespotters.net. 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ https://www.qatarairways.com/content/dam/documents/fleet/seatmap-a350-283.pdf
- ^ https://www.qatarairways.com/content/dam/documents/fleet/seatpmap-a350-1000.pdf
- ^ https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/pdf/OurFleet/A350-900-3classes-LongHaul.pdf
- ^ https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/pdf/OurFleet/A350-900-ULR.pdf
- ^ https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/ja_JP/travel-information/flying-with-us/aircraft-and-fleet/airbus-a350/900.html
- ^ https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/ja_JP/travel-information/flying-with-us/aircraft-and-fleet/airbus-a350/1000.html
- ^ https://magazin.lufthansa.com/xx/en/fleet/a350-en/seat-map/
- ^ https://www.finnair.com/go/2019.6-35/Images/fleet/new/A350_(OH-LWA--LWB--LWC--LWD--LWE--LWF).jpg
- ^ https://www.finnair.com/go/2019.6-35/Images/fleet/new/A350_(OH-LWI,--LWK,--LWL)seatmap.jpg
- ^ https://www.china-airlines.com/jp/jp/Images/A359-Lopa-en_tcm57-19484.jpg
- ^ https://www.vietnamairlines.com/au/en/plan-book/our-fleets/airbus-a350/cabin-a350-popup
- ^ https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/AA/EN/%20services/onboard/seat-map
- ^ https://ja.delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/airports-and-aircraft/Aircraft/airbus-a350.html
- ^ https://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Thai_Airways/Thai_Airways_Airbus_A350-900.php
- ^ https://m.flyasiana.com/C/US/EN/contents/a350-900
- ^ https://www.airchina.jp/JP/JP/info/aircraft-introduction/airbus350.html
- ^ https://www.iberia.com/gb/fleet/iberia/A350/
- ^ https://www.latam.com/pt_br/conheca-nos/sobre-nos/nossa-frota/frotta/A350/
- ^ https://airwaysmag.com/airlines/china-eastern-receives-first-a350-900-new-cabin-photos/
- ^ https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/travelinformation/beforeyoufly/palaircraft/a350-900/seatmapA350-900
- ^ https://www.malaysiaairlines.com/hq/en/experience/fleet/a350-900.html
- ^ https://www.jal.co.jp/aircraft/conf/359.html
- ^ The service will start in September 2019.
- ^ "Airbus A350-1000 | About British Airways | British Airways”(Japanese). www.britishairways.com. 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ "A350-900 (359)-Profile of Airbus Company-China Southern Airlines Co. Ltd csair.com". www.csair.com. 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ "A350-900 Seat Map-324 Seats”. Air France. 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ https://onemileatatime.com/sichuan-airlines-a350-lax/
- ^ https://www.aircaraibes.com/plan-cabine-a350-900
- ^ "Fleet Detail --South African Airways". www.flysaa.com. 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ "Virgin Airbus A350 / A350 Configuration”. Virgin Atlantic. 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ https://seatmap.org/en/airlines/french-bee/french-bee-airbus-a350-900
- ^ "SeatGuru Seat Map SAS". www.seatguru.com. 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ https://www.hainanairlines.com/HUPortal/dyn/portal/DisplayPage?COUNTRY_SITE=ES&SITE=CBHZCBHZ&LANGUAGE=GB&PAGE=ABFT
- ^ https://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Hong_Kong_Airlines/Hong_Kong_Airlines_Airbus_A350-900.php
- ^ https://www.airmauritius.com/A350.htm
- ^ https://samchui.com/2019/03/29/evelop-takes-delivery-of-first-airbus-a350/
- ^ "Airbus A350-900 Fleet”. Fiji Airways. 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ "The airline's fleet: aircraft, age, seating maps”. Aeroflot. 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ Japan Air SystemInherited fromAirbus A300Was in operation until May 2011.
- ^ Retirement of P & W-equipped Boeing 777(Japan Airlines Press Release (English version), 2021 / 4/5, 2021 / 4/5 view)
- ^ All "777" with JAL and P & W engines retired one year ahead of schedule(Nikkei WEB, viewed on April 2021, 4)
- ^ JAL's A350, Itami service Naha is the first route(Aviation Wire, 2021/3/26. Viewed 2021/4/5)
- ^ "Delivery of new Airbus A350 and No. 1 to Qatar Airways". CNN(July 2014, 12)
- ^ Qatar Airways A350XWB(Qatar AirwaysOfficial site)
- ^ “Qatar Airways launches first flight on A350 Doha / Frankfurt route”. FlyTeam. (January 2015, 1)
- ^ Due to the discontinuation of development, the introduction was blank. Requested switching to A8-350 and A900neo for these eight aircraft.
- ^ "American Airlines confirms 787 47s, cancels A350”(Japanese). Aviation Wire. 2020/6/27Browse.
- ^ Due to the discontinuation of development, the introduction was blank. Requested switching to A8-350 and A900neo for these eight aircraft.
- ^ a b Airbus official O & D ".
- ^ “QANTAS GROUP FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULT” (English). Qantas(July 2017, 8)
- ^ "Direct flights over 20 hours, inspiring realization-Qantas aiming for London service"(July 2017, 8)
- ^ Takashi Inoue "Latest Aviation News-Overseas Military Aviation Delivering Germany's New Government Aircraft A350" "Aviation fanOctober 2020 issue Bunrindo P.10
- ^ "AIRCRAFT CHARACTERISTICS AIRPORT AND MAINTENANCE PLANNING”. Airbus (May 2020, 5). 2021/1/14Browse.
- ^ Airbus goes for extra width --A350 XWB special report. Flight International
- ^ Singapore Airlines orders 20 Airbus A350 XWB-900s and 9 Airbus A380s
- ^ Boeing 787-10ER Technical Specification
- ^ Boeing 777 Technical Specification. www.boeing.com
- ^ Qatar Airways suspends 350 A13 aircraft
- ^ Airbus, A350 aircraft surface coating deterioration problem to legal proceedings could not be resolved between the parties
- A350XWB(Airbus Japan Co., Ltd.)
- A350XWB by Airbus(English special site)
- Airbus --Aircraft families --indexh
- Airbus state-of-the-art aircraft "AXNUMX-XNUMX" Japan's first flight = XNUMX seats, XNUMX km cruising - Current affairs dot com(April 2018, 2) Viewed June 14, 2018
This item describes 2018 from an international perspective.
- Zodiac signs : Penny(Tsuchinoinu)
- Japan(The date matches)
- South Korea(The date matches)
- Republic of China(The date matches)
- DPR Korea(The date matches)
- main body107
- Buddhist era: October 2560, 10-Leap September 15, 2561
- Islamic calendar: April 1439, 4-April 13, 1440
- Jewish calendar: April 5778, 4-April 14, 5779
- Unix Time: 1514764800-1546300799
- Modified Julian Day(MJD): 58119-58483
- Lily day(LD): 158960-159324
- May 1
- United Nations,United Nations Security CouncilOf non-permanent member countriesEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu,コ ー ト ワ ワ ー ル,クウェート,Peru,Poland, NetherlandsEntered and replacedEgypt,Italy,セネガル,ウクライナ,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu,JapanHowever, the term ended on December 12st.
- north korea 金正恩Korean Labor Party ChairmanAnnounced the 2018 New Year's Address,Korean Central TelevisionIs aired.Mainland usaCan attackNuclear warheadTo installIntercontinental ballistic missileDeclaration of actual deployment of (ICBM).
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations(ASEAN) Zero tariffs in 10 member countries[Source required].
- Indonesia North Kalimantan都Tanjung SerolThe 45-seater ferry that left the port capsized. 33 rescued and 8 dead.
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu,RiversAttacked a believer returning home from a church worship at midnight, killing at least 14 people.
- Brazil State of GoiasRiot occurs in a prison in At least 9 people dead, 14 injured, more than 100 escape.
- Republic of South Africa Western Cape OfTable mountainOne Japanese man who was rappelling in Japan and two local guides died.
- May 1
- South Korea Zhao MingUnification departmentSecretary proposes to North Korean side to hold high-level talks between North and South officials at Panmunjom store on 9th.. The Unification Ministry announced on the 5th that the North Korean side has accepted the talks..
- Peru capitalLimaSuburbsAt least 100 people were killed as a bus crashed into a truck and fell about 48 meters below the cliff.
- May 1
- north korea Motherland Peace Unification CommitteeChairman LeeKorean Central BroadcastingThrough the radio ofPanmunjomAnnounced that it will open a contact channel with Korea.
- フィリピン Northern ZamboangaSo I picked it up and brought it homemortarThe bomb exploded at home, killing eight people and injuring five. Shirawai1990 eraIn an area where there was a conflict between government troops and Islamic forces in the country, the victims said they tried to dissect the gold shell as a golden eye..
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu Bac Ninh ProvinceYen Feng ProvinceA scrap iron warehouse in Quan Độ village exploded, killing two children and injuring eight. Four houses were blown away. A warehouse owner man detained for scrapping iron ammunition illegally.
- (I.e. DamascusEastern suburbsGoutaRussian army bombs the area. At least 23 civilians were killed by air strikes and bombardment of Syrian government forces.
- Winter storms across EuropeDamage caused by.
- アイス ランド Enforcement of a law requiring public institutions and companies with 25 or more employees to prove that there is no gender gap in the wages of employees engaged in the same work.
- Ireland LouthDundalkAnd an indiscriminate assault with a knife. One Japanese died and two injured. Criminal 1-year-old Egyptian man detained on the day.
- エチオピア Hailemariam DesalenPrime Minister announces release of all political prisoners and closure of the infamous Prison camp of Maekelawi.
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu BornoNext terrorist incident in the mosque. 11 dead.
- May 1
- アフガニスタン KabulThen, a suicide bombing occurred while the police were cracking down on the black market, which handled forbidden items such as drugs and alcohol. 20 people were killed and 30 were injured. ISIL declares the crime.
- The United States of America As the counter-terrorism measures are insufficient,PakistanAnnounced that it will freeze security measures support for.
- President of the United StatesDonald TrumpAnd the Korean PresidentWen ZaiyinPhone conversation and agreed not to conduct US-ROK joint military exercises during the Pyeongchang Olympics in February.
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu KinshasaKilled by flood and landslides caused by heavy rain from night 3rd.
- Peru Amnesty was announced on December 12 of the previous yearAlberto FujimoriFormer president leaves hospital.
- Republic of South Africa Free StateA train collided with a truck on a nearby track, and several cars derailed. 18 dead, 254 injured.
- May 1
- Egypt LuxorTourist balloon crashed, killing 1 and injuring 12.
- People's Republic of China Last DecemberUnited Nations Security CouncilBased on the sanctions resolution,north koreaForcrudeAnnounced that it will restrict the export of.
- パ ュ ュ ニ ニ Eastern SepikVolcanic islandErupted and 500 residents evacuated. First eruption on the island since history.
- May 1
- Saudi Arabia On 4th, protesting the suspension of utility bills for the royal family and the execution of the royal family,RiyadhArrested 11 princes who sat down in front of the Royal Palace.
- セネガル Casamance regionZigan shawlArmed groups attacked people who were collecting firewood in the nearby forest. 13 dead, 7 injured.
- People's Republic of China Shanghai OfYellow RiverFrom the estuary 160Kairi(About 300 km)East China SeaOffshoreパナマFlagtanker,And a cargo ship registered in Hong Kong clash. The tanker burned up,(I.e.30 people,バングラデシュTwo crew members are missing. 2 Chinese seafarers on freighter rescued.
- May 1
- May 1 -The Sunchi crashed on the 6th and sank. The survival of Iran's rescue crew, Sanchi, is hopeless.People's DailyReported on the 15th that the oil had spread from the site to a length of about 18.5 km and a width of about 7.4 km. The ship isCondensate(Light crude oil) With 13 tons loaded, there is a possibility that the amount of oil spill will be the highest ever.
- May 1 - ルーマニア Declared to resign after the Prime Minister was distrusted by a confidence vote in the party.It seems that the Deputy Prime Minister will act as a substitute,, The next 16thKlaus JohannisThe President does not allow Stanesque to take over on behalf of the Minister of Defense.Nominated.. To the next prime minister on the 17thViorica d'antillaNominate.
- May 1
- May 1 - United Kingdom Theresa MayBritish Prime MinisterTo tackle the increasing number of socially lonely people in the UK who are becoming social problems,CabinetToMinister of State for lonelinessAs the first ministerConservative partyHouse of CommonsBe a councilor and in the May administrationAct asTracy CrouchAnnounced that.
- May 1 - Taiwan Taipei City OfTaipei Arenaで2018 Four Continents Figure Skating ChampionshipsOpening.
- May 1 -"Super Blue Blood Moon" was observed all over the world.
- May 2 - Taiwan Taiwan Standard Time23 hour 50 minuteHualienIn the seaMw A 6.4 earthquake occurred.Hualien City内 のHotelAnd others fell, and 17 people died. Over 250 injured.
- May 2 - South Korea 2018 Pyeongchang OlympicsOpening,Opening ceremony.
- May 2 - Russia Domodedovo airportTook off fromOrskGoingSaratov AirlinesFlight 703 crashed shortly after takeoff, killing all 71 passengers and passengers.
- May 3 - The United States of America ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク OfMetropolitan Museum of ArtAnnounced that it will in principle oblige payment of admission, which was previously optional.
- May 3~May 3 - South KoreaGangwon-doPyeongchang-gunでThe 12th Winter Paralympic GamesWas held.
- May 3 - Hong Kong Of the six members of the legislative body who were disqualified for sworn omissions against the standards of the central government, a by-election was held over four seats, excluding two who were disputed in court... As a result of the voting, the pro-Chinese group (two of which each had a direct election) and the democrats won two seats each.
- May 3 - The United States of America Donald Trump Rex TillersonTheSecretary of StateAnnounced to be dismissed from.
- May 3 - Russia 2018 Russian presidential electionVoting day.Vladimir PutinWas re-elected.
- May 3 - Russia KemerovoA large-scale fire broke out at the large shopping center "Jimnaya Visiña" in Tokyo, killing 64 people and injuring 79..
- May 4 - (I.e. DamascusIn the suburbschemical weaponSuspicion of use,RiceBritishBuddhaThe Allied ForcesAssadTo three places allegedly related to the administration's chemical weaponsmissileAttacked.
- May 4 - Eswatini kingMuswati IIIIs a city in the countryManziniIn the speech at the ceremony for the 50th anniversary of independence held at, "I will restore the name of this country", the country name is based on the local language "Kingdom of Eswatini(Kingdom of eSwatini)”.
- May 4 - The United States of America Playing cardsDismissed by the president's appointmentRex TillersonAs a successor toCentral Intelligence Agency(CIA) SecretaryMike PompeoIs the 70thUnited States Secretary of StateWas appointed to.
- May 4 - South Korea-North Korea military boundaryIsPanmunjomAt South Korea OfWen ZaiyinWith the presidentnorth korea Of金正恩The Korean Labor Party ChairmanThird North-South Summit Meeting in HistoryAnd a joint declaration aiming at the realization of denuclearization of the Korean PeninsulaPanmunjom DeclarationWas announced.
- May 5 - United Kingdom Prince henryAnd an American actress,Megan MarkleThe ceremony wasWindsor castleAt the St. George's Chapel.
- May 6 - Japan-US summit meeting held at the White House in Washington.
- May 6 - South Korea Tsukishiro Nuclear Power StationA coolant leak accident occurred.
- May 6 - Playing cardsWith the president金正恩The chairmanSingaporeAtSummit meetingAnd signed an agreement containing North Korea's denuclearization and system security.
- May 6~May 7 - Russia 2018 FIFA World CupRussian Games held.
- May 6 - * ToyotaBut,France OfSalt CircuitMade in24 Hours of Le MansWon the first victory in.This is the first victory for a Japanese manufacturer and a Japanese driver.
- May 6 - Japan OsakaIn the northMj Earthquake of 6.1. maximum(I.e.A little less than 6 earthquakes killed 6 people and injured 462..
- May 6 - Thailand Tam LuangcaveThere was an accident in which a local soccer boy group was trapped.
- May 6 - Saudi Arabia Women's car driving was lifted.
- May 6 -Russian scientist and business man Igor Ashurbeili was elected as the leader of the space nation "Asgardia",Vienna OfHofburg PalaceThe inauguration ceremony was held in.
- May 6 - NiigataJoetsu Cityof"Joetsu City Aquarium"But"SeaweedIt was reopened under the nickname "".
- May 6~May 7 - Japan Heisei 30 year 7 month heavy rain(Heavy rain in western Japan) caused 271 dead and missing and 484 injured..
- May 7 - Japan A series ofAum Shinrikyo Incident7 people involved (former guruAkiaki Asahara, Of a former cult leaderKiyohide Hayakawa,Chimitsu Niimi,Yoshihiro Inoue,Seiichi Endo,Tomomasa Nakagawa,Masami TsuchiyaDeath row prisoner)Death penaltyWas executed.
- May 7 - Russia 2018 FIFA World CupAtFranceDecided to win the second time.
- May 7 - Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu 2014 Sochi OlympicsFigure skatingMen's Single Copper MedalistDennis TenBut in my home countryEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euKilled by a robber in.
- May 7 - Laos AttapeuFor hydropower under construction atdamCrashed and 71 people died.
- May 7 - Japan Six people involved in a series of Aum Shinrikyo casesKazuaki Okazaki,Satoru Hamoto,Yasuo Hayashi,Toyo Toyoda,Yokoyama Masato,Kenichi HiroseExecution of death row prisoners was executed (total of 6 people executed in the same month including 13th).
- May 7 - Total lunar eclipseObserve.
- May 8 - Indonesia LombokIn the seaMw 6.9 earthquakes occurred. More than 400 people died.
- May 8 - Italy Morandi BridgeCollapsed.
- May 9 - Japan HokkaidoIburi districtIn the Middle EastMj 6.7 earthquakes.HokkaidoAtsuma TownでSeismic intensity 743 dead, 782 injured, about 295 million households throughout Hokkaidopower failureThere has occurred.
- May 9 -45thBerlin marathonでEliud KipchogeRushed into the world's first 2 hours 1 minute level (2 hours 1 minute 39 seconds).
- May 9 - People's Republic of China Guangshan Port High Speed Rail(Dainikyu Hirotetsu) is fully opened.
- May 9 -In the super fight of K-1 WORLD GP,Ryusei Ashizawa Kaito OzawaImmediately after winning the decision, he shouted, "I'm Ryusei Ashizawa, Maffaela!"
- May 9 - European Football Federation(UEFA)2024 OfUEFA European ChampionshipIn the host country of (UEFA Euro 2024)GermanyElected.
- May 9 - Indonesia Central partSulawesiAfter 6 pm (7 pm Japan time), a magnitude (M) 7.5 earthquake struck.Large-scale mudflow caused by earthquake, tsunami and liquefaction killed 4,340 people.
- May 10 - International Criminal Police OrganizationFrom late SeptemberPeople's Republic of ChinaOf the president who is missing inHiroshi MengAnnounced that it will resign on October 10th. Chinese authorities have announced that they are investigating Meng for corruption.
- May 10 - Singapore Singapore AirlinesIs the world's longest direct flight to Singapore- ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク-Los AngelesResurrection of flights.
- May 11 - パラオ Announced banning sunscreens containing chemicals harmful to coral reefs.
- May 11 - France Overseas territoryNew CaledoniaThen, a referendum was held to ask the pros and cons of independence..
- May 11 - United States midterm electionsWas voted and voted.
- August 11- Hong Kong A by-election was held over the seats of one legislative member (Kowloon West constituency) who had been disqualified for sworn violations of the central government's standards. The voting result was a victory of the pro-Chinese, and the democracy lost two consecutive elections (in direct elections) by defeat.
- May 12 - Indonesia Sunda StraitでAnak KrakatauWith the eruption ofSubmarine landslideCaused a large-scale tsunami that killed 426 people.
- May 12 - バングラデシュIn the general election.Ruling party OfAwami LeagueWins over 300 seats out of 288 single-seat constituencies.
- May 12 - The United States of America United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural OrganizationLeft (UNESCO).
- May 1 - Myanmar OfUnited Kingdom70th anniversary of independence from (Burma at the time of independence)
- May 1 - Pueblo case50 years from the outbreak
- May 1 - (I.e.50th anniversary of independence
- May 2 - (I.e.10th anniversary of independence
- May 5 - Israel70th anniversary of the founding of the PRC
- May 6 - Elizabeth IIqueen(United Kingdom）CoronationFrom the 65th anniversary
- May 7 - Intel50th anniversary
- May 9 - Google20th anniversary
- May 9 - DPR Korea70th anniversary of the founding of the PRC
- May 9 - Lehman shock10 years from the outbreak
- May 10 - Hungary100th anniversary of independence
- May 11 - European Union25th anniversary
- May 11 - World War I100th anniversary
- May 11 - Mickey MouseとMinnie Mouse OfScreen debut90 anniversary
- Spanish cold100 years since the pandemic.
- Meiji Restoration150 anniversary
This year both in Japan and in Japan
The date is the release date in Japan.
- May 3 - Black panther (directed by: Ryan Coogler)
- May 3 - Red sparrow (directed by: Francis Lawrence)
- May 4 - Pacific Rim: Uprising (directed by: Steven S. DeKnight)
- May 4 - Ready player 1 (directed by: Stephen Spielberg)
- May 6 - Deadpool 2 (directed by: David leitch)
- May 6 - Han Solo/Star Wars Story (directed by: Ron Howard)
- May 7 - Jurassic World / Kingdom of Fire (directed by: JA Bayona)
- May 7 - Wind river (directed by: Taylor Sheridan)
- May 8 - Mission: Impossible/Fallout (directed by: Christopher McQuarrie)
- May 8 - Oceans 8 (directed by: Gary Ross)
- May 8 - Ant-Man and the Wasp (directed by: Peyton reed)
- May 9 - MEG The Monster (directed by: Jon Turteltaub)
- May 9 - Pooh and I became an adult (directed by: Mark Forster)
- May 9 - Skyscraper (directed by: Rawson Marshall Server)
- May 9 - Quiet Place (directed by: John Krasinski)
- May 10 - Equalizer 2 (directed by: Antoine Fuqua)
- May 11 - Venom (directed by: Ruben Fleischer)
- May 11 - Bohemian Rhapsody (directed by: Brian singer)
- May 11 - Birth of a fantastic beast and a black wizard (directed by: David Yates)
- May 12 - Padman The man who saved 5 million women (directed by: R. Balki)
- August 12- Adult love is a detour (Director: Victor Levin)
- May 12 - Sugar Rush: Online (directed by: Rich Moore)
- August 12- A Star Is Born (directed by: Bradley Cooper)
Home movie (released in Japan after the following year)
The date is the date of publication in Japan.
- May 10 - First Man (directed by: Damien Chazelle)
- May 12 - Mary Poppins Returns (directed by: Rob Marshall)
- August 12- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu (directed by: James One)
- May 3 - Sweden Ariane, Duke of Blekinge
- May 4 - United Kingdom Louis of Cambridge, Prince of CambridgeWilliamPrince and PrincessKatherineThe third child of
- May 5 - Japan Nonoka Murakata,Nursery rhyme singer
- Physics Award : Arthur Ashkin,Gerard Mul,Donna Strickland
- Chemistry Award : Francis arnold,George P. Smith,Gregory Winter
- Physiology/Medical Award : James P. Allison,Honsuke
- Literature Award : Olga Tokarchuk
- Peace award : Dennis Mukwege,Nadiya Mullard
- Economic Award : William node house,Paul Roomer
*The Swedish Academy, which hosts the Nobel Prize in Literature, decided to postpone the selection in 2018 and announce it in 2019 due to the sexual harassment issues of the members..
The event of fiction
- October -The space evolution robot "Roboid" appears. (Manga"Astro boy』"Roboid winding")
- October -"Japan Trench Earthquake" occurred.Japan TrenchThe first to appear northwestHeterodyne InubozakiLanded in Japan and attacked Tokyo. Normal weapons have no effect even when the Self-Defense Forces etc. intercept them, and they are defeated by the use of OE weapons. (Anime"Earth Defense Company Dai Guard])
- October -Astro Boy, at the recommendation of Dr. Uruji, replaces the electronic brain with an "adult atom". However, Dr. Uruji's identity is the international scammer und Mokal, who was trying to rob the artifacts stored in the "Neo Pyramid" in the Arabian Desert. (Cartoon "Astro Boy" "Stolen Atom Volume")
- May-Love grows between youth robot Robio made by Haruzo Ishio and Robiet, a girl robot made by Naruta Yani. (Cartoon “Astro Boy” “Robio and Roviet”)
- October -American spaceship "Liberty"Apollo 17SinceMoon landingFulfills theNaziAstronaut James Washington is kidnapped. (movies"Iron sky])
- October -Hero, Shiratori Utano, defends after a large-scale invasion of vertexSuwaFell. In the same month, brave man, Wakaba Nogi, defendsShikokuHevertex begins the invasion. (Illustration novel "Wakaba Nogi is a hero])
- October -Robots that open robotsBlue knightAppears. (Cartoon "Astro Boy" "Blue Knight's Wind")
- Arcade shooting gameEsplayed] Stage.
- Shibuya scramble intersectionA large number of passers-by were turned into "vampire trees." AfterwardsTokyo Dome,TottoriSakaiminato,Chofu CityYoukai have incidents in various parts of Japan, but bothKitaroSolved by the families. (Anime"Gegege no Kitaro』The 6th period 1st episode "The day when the youkai wake up" ~)
- Sugo Garland SF-01 debut. Sturm Zender Stil HG164 debuts immediately after debut. (Anime"New Century GPX Cyber Formula])
- With the human resistance armySky netConflict intensifies.T-800Appears.John ConnorThe resistance armySan FranciscoSucceeded in destroying Skynet Central's facility at. (movies"Terminator 4])
- Another moon returns, and the end of the earth disaster occurs. (Book "")
- The literal "Heisei XNUMXs". (novel"Heisei XNUMX])
- Moon surfaceThe surrounding seaThe remains of an alien spaceship inAttacked the thread belonging to the base and the No. XNUMX survey machine, and at the same timeOregonIt was buried one kilometer underground in the forest area of WoscoeNuclear fusion deviceReceived an instruction from the wreckage and detonated. Nikka Amazi, who was maneuvering the sled, came into contact with the wreckage, and then an investigation of the computer inside the recovered wreckage begins at Alphonsus base. (novel"])
- Saturn moonTitanOf Europe in search ofProbeDuring the radar mapping of the "Dauphan" orbiter, it was confirmed that there were huge groups of artificial metal structures on various parts of the surface of Titan. In addition, the landing vessel is destroyed by the mechanical life "Saber Cutter" that lives in Titan after landing, and the image at that time is transmitted. (novel"Commander of the Creator])
- A time when the world is dominated by six large companies that control energy, food, housing, transportation, communications, and entertainment, and there is no hunger, environmental pollution, population growth, or even war or crime. The city team's competitive sport called "rollerball" is the only outlet for humanity's fighting spirit. (movies"Roller ball])
- ^ “UN Security Council replaces 6 non-permanent member countries Japan's term ends. AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ "Kim Jong-un, nuclear missile “accelerate mass production and combat deployment”". Nihon Keizai ShimbunNihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2018, 1). 2018/1/2Browse.
- ^ Akihiro Makino "Kim Jong-un declares the actual deployment of ICBMs that can attack mainland US'' Asahi Shimbun, April 2018, 1, viewed July 1, 2018.
- ^ "Ferry overturned off Kalimantan Island, Indonesia, killed 8 people". AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/6Browse.
- ^ "Shoot on the way home from the midnight worship, killing 14 people in Nigeria". AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/6Browse.
- ^ "Brazilian prison riots kill 9 people, break out of 100". AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/6Browse.
- ^ “Two people died in South Africa's Table Mountain, one is Japanese and local coverage”. AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ "[North Korea situation] South Korea proposes North-South talks High-ranking officers at Panmunjom store on the 9th". Sankei NewsSankei Shimbun (December 2018, 1). 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ "North Korea accepts South-North talks proposed by South Korea on the 9th at Panmunjom in about 2 years”. Sankei Shimbun (January 2018, 1). 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ "48 people killed in a bus accident = "The Devil's Curve" fell 100 meters-Peru". Jiji Press (September 2018, 1). 2018/1/4Browse.
- ^ "North-South communication channel Today 3:XNUMX pm To open the opening North Korea announcement”. Sankei Shimbun (January 2018, 1). 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ “Bombardment explosion found on farm, 8 family members killed Philippines”. AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ “Bắc Ninh: Explosion kills 2 children, injures 8” (English). Viet Nam News(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ “Video: Air strikes and shellings kill 23 civilians in Syrian dissidents”. AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ "Winter Storm "Eleanor", Great Damage in European Countries". AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ “Equal wages for men and women, certification required in Iceland, fines for violating companies”. CNN(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ "Japanese stabbed in Ireland suspects indiscriminate assault". Asahi Shimbun(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/13Browse.
- ^ “Ethiopia to release imprisoned politicians, close camp” (English). AP communication(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ “Nigeria: Suicide bomber hits mosque in Borno state” (English). Deutsche Welle(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ “ISIS Suicide Attack Kills at Least 20 in Kabul” (English). New York Times(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/10Browse.
- ^ "US freezes security support for Pakistan”. Asahi Shimbun (June 2018, 1). 2018/1/13Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Trump agrees to postpone exercises during the Pyeongchang Olympics in February”. Sankei Shimbun (January 2018, 1). 2018/1/13Browse.
- ^ “A landslide in Kinshasa, the capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo, kills 44 people”. AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/12Browse.
- ^ "President Fujimori's pardon leaves Peru for discharge". AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/10Browse.
- ^ “Crash between train and truck, 18 dead, 254 injured South Africa”. AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/10Browse.
- ^ “Balloon crash, 1 people injured in Luxor, Egypt”. Asahi Shimbun(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/13Browse.
- ^ “China announces restrictions on crude oil exports to North Korea to be implemented from the 6th”. Asahi Shimbun(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/13Browse.
- ^ “First ever! Explosive eruption of Papua New Guinea island 500 people evacuate”. Hazard Lab(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ “Saudi Arabia arrests 11 princes in protest”. Asahi Shimbun(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/13Browse.
- ^ “13 young people killed in southern Senegal, possible crime by rebels”. AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/13Browse.
- ^ “A tanker burns in the East China Sea and collides with an unknown freighter”. Asahi Shimbun(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/13Browse.
- ^ "Exploding in front of a subway station in the suburbs of the Swedish capital, two people were killed or injured?. AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/16Browse.
- ^ "Video: Clash in Southern Mexico, 11 dead, 30 super restrained". AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/16Browse.
- ^ “Video: Video: Tankers in a collision flame sank off the coast of China, crew desperate for survival”. AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/16Browse.
- ^ “Chinese offshore tanker accident, fear of serious impact It was pointed out that the oil spill volume was unprecedented”. AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/16Browse.
- ^ “Romanian Prime Minister Announces Resignation: Conflict with the ruling party over Cabinet reshuffle before Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's visit”. Sankei Shimbun(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/16Browse.
- ^ “Klaus Iohannis nu ar fi de acord cu Paul Stănescu premier interimar (surse Europa FM)”. Europe FM(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/16Browse.
- ^ "Can't talk with Mr. Abe after the resignation of the Romanian prime minister. AFPBB News. French news agency(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/18Browse.
- ^ “Minister präsident Babiš verliert Vertrauensabstimmung”. Dee Zeit(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/17Browse.
- ^ "Freedom of Taiwan, 100 points out of 93 points 96 points in Japan = American human rights organization”. Central News Agency Focus Taiwan (November 2018, 1). 2018/1/21Browse.
- ^ “PM commits to government-wide drive to tackle loneliness” (English) (Press Release), Prime Minister's Office, 10 Downing Street and The Rt Hon Theresa May MP, (January 2018, 1) 2018/1/31Browse.
- ^ "XNUMX Continents to open in Taipei, Japanese high ranks in women's SP / Taiwan”. Central News Agency Focus Taiwan (November 2018, 1). 2018/1/26Browse.
- ^ ""Super Blue Blood Moon" observations around the world". CNN.co.jp. CNN (September 2018, 2). 2018/2/11Browse.
- ^ “[Taiwan earthquake] 17 dead people have been interviewed by a Japanese support team to end the search.. Sankei News(July 2018, 2) 2018/2/22Browse.
- ^ "<Pyeongchang Winter Olympics> Opening the door to peace through a North-South joint march = IOC spokesman”. China Radio International (February 2018, 2). 2018/2/16Browse.
- ^ “Robin airliner crashes, all 71 dead, authorities do not mention possible terrorism”. AFPBB NEWS(July 2018, 2) 2018/2/13Browse.
- ^ “America Metropolitan Museum of Art will make admission mandatory from March”. Asahi Shimbun(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/13Browse.
- ^ "Pyeongchang Paralympics open! Japan aims to win 6 or more medals... All 38 players list”. Sports Hochi (April 2018, 3). 2018/3/22Browse.
- ^ "Pyeongchang Paralympic Games closing 10 Japanese medals”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (July 2018, 3). 2018/3/22Browse.
- ^ “Hong Kong “Democratization” bend corner legislative election, democracy struggles, young people leave”Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (March 2018, 3) (Published on 12-2018-03) 2018/7/14Browse.
- ^ “Trump President Tillerson Dismissed Secretary of State”. NHK News (NHK). (August 2018, 3) 2018/3/13Browse.
- ^ "President Putin re-elected President Roh, expressing no desire for arms race, making maximum efforts to resolve differences”. Reuters (June 2018, 3). 2018/4/19Browse.
- ^ "Russian presidential election, Mr Putin overwhelmed". BBC News(July 2018, 3)
- ^ Russian shopping center fire kills at least 64 peopleBBC, viewed June 2018, 6.
- ^ “US/UK/France attack on Syria “force of justice” chemical weapons facility target”. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2018, 4) 2018/4/29Browse.
- ^ “Swaziland, country name changed to “Eswatini”, English excluded and return to local language”. AFP BB NEWS JapanCreative Link Co., Ltd. (April 2018, 4) 2018/4/20Browse.
- ^ “Pompeo becomes Secretary of State for the second time in the Trump administration”. CNN.co.jp. CNN(July 2018, 4) 2018/4/27Browse.
- ^ Japan Broadcasting Corporation. “A joint goal for the North and South is to achieve a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula” Joint declaration of the North and South Summits | NHK News (Japanese). NHK News 2018/4/27Browse.
- ^ “Wedding of Prince Henry of England on May 5, next year”. Mainichi Shimbun(July 2017, 12) 2017/12/16Browse.
- ^ "Japan-US summit talks, Mr. Trump "will not lift northern sanctions"". YOMIURI ONLINE. Yomiuri Shimbun (November 2018, 6). 2018/6/10Browse.
- ^ "Heavy water leaks from nuclear power plant, 29 people exposed to radiation”. JoongAng Ilbo (July 2018, 6). 2018/10/8Browse.
- ^ “US leaders agree on denuclearization and North Korean regime security: experts see this”. Reuters. Reuters(July 2018, 6) 2018/6/17Browse.
- ^ "The first ever US-North Korea summit meeting signed a document "The relationship with North Korea will change drastically.". BBC News. with the BBC(July 2018, 6) 2018/6/17Browse.
- ^ "2018 FIFA World Cup opening”. China Radio International (February 2018, 6). 2018/7/2Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Fire and Disaster Management Agency, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (August 2019, 8). 2019/9/29Browse.
- ^ Driving ban on women in Saudi ArabiaAFP, viewed June 2018, 6.
- ^ "I'm very excited" Women's ban on drivingRead Mainichi Newspaper, February 2018, 6.
- ^ Women's car driving lifted in Saudi Arabia "I am very excited"Sankei Shimbun, read June 2018, 6.
- ^ The women smiled and grabbed the handle. Driving ban lifted in Saudi ArabiaHUFFPOST, viewed June 2018, 6.
- ^ Women's car driving lifted in Saudi ArabiaBBC, viewed June 2018, 6.
- ^ "Russian scientists appointed as leaders of "Asgardia"”(May 2018, 6). 2018/9/24Browse.
- ^ "Damage caused by heavy rain and typhoon No. 30 in July 7 and response status of fire departments (12th report)”(May 2019, 8). 2019/8/28Browse.
- ^ Western Japan heavy rain 1 month Heisei's worst flood damage, scars on the archipelago(December 2018, 8, Nihon Keizai Shimbun)
- ^ "Aum case "Heisei" ending consciousness Matsumoto death row prisoner 7 persons execution”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2018, 7). 2018/8/21Browse.
- ^ "Dennis Ten-san stabbed... Car mirror fights for car stolen”. Sports Hochi (April 2018, 7). 2018/7/20Browse.
- ^ "Dam broke in Laos, hundreds unknown... water storage limit due to heavy rain". YOMIURI ONLINE(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/30Browse.
- ^ "Laos dam collapse, sloppy construction may be the cause”. AFP (July 2018, 7). 2018/7/30Browse.
- ^ "Two years after the collapse of the dam in Laos". dotworld.press. 2020/8/7Browse.
- ^ "Aum Shinrikyo, 6 death sentences executed simultaneously”. China Internet Information Center Japanese version (July 2018, 7). 2018/8/21Browse.
- ^ “M7.0 in Lombok, Indonesia”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition(July 2018, 8) 2018/8/13Browse.
- ^ "Lombok earthquake kills more than 400 people, economic damage is 380 billion yen”. AFP (July 2018, 8). 2020/10/16Browse.
- ^ Bridge collapsed in Genoa, ItalyBuzzFeed, viewed September 2018, 9.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Disaster Management Headquarters, Fire and Disaster Management Agency, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (August 2019, 8). 2019/9/4Browse.
- ^ (PDF) (Fire Department Disaster Management Headquarters September 2018, 9)
- ^ Hokkaido earthquake, why all blackouts recovered at least a week(December 2018, 9, Nihon Keizai Shimbun)
- ^ Kipchoge wins the Berlin Marathon in the world new, the first ever 2 hours 1 minute level AFPBB News (August 2018, 9) Viewed August 17, 2020.
- ^ High-speed railway connecting Guangzhou-Hong Kong in 48 minutes still has a problem Mountains = Hong Kong Post(Searchina November 2009, 11)
- ^ "Germany to host the European Football Championship in 24”(May 2018, 9). 2018/9/28Browse.
- ^ "Central Sulawesi disasters killed 4,340 people, final count reveals”. The Jakarta Post. 2021/1/15Browse.
- ^ ICPO President Meng resignation may have been urged by Chinese authoritiesNihon Keizai Shimbun January 2018, 10
- ^ "Palau completely bans sunscreens containing harmful ingredients World's first”. BBC (October 2018, 11). 2021/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Referendum in New Caledonia rejects independence from France”. Reuters (June 2018, 11). 2018/11/8Browse.
- ^ "US Mid-term Election Update: Results at 5:58 pm Japan Time”. Reuters (June 2018, 11). 2018/11/8Browse.
- ^ "Indonesian volcano caused by tsunami, height reduced to one-third". cnn.co.jp. 2018/12/30Browse.
- ^ "Ruling party wins big in Bangla general election, Hasina died in clash in the third consecutive term”(May 2018, 12). 2020/10/22Browse.
- ^ "Myanmar: 70 years after independence Ethnic reconciliation still distant, confused by assassination of "heroes"”. Mainichi Newspapers (April 2018, 1). 2018/2/25Browse.
- ^ "“Considering dropping 70 kilotons of a nuclear bomb in North Korea at the time of the Pueblo incident in the US””. JoongAng Ilbo (July 2018, 1). 2018/1/28Browse.
- ^ ""The Smallest Republic of the World" 50 Years of Independence = Pacific Island Country Nauru". Jiji Press (September 2018, 1). 2018/2/10Browse.
- ^ "Video: Kosovo, 10 years since Declaration of Independence Held parade of security forces". AFPBB NewsAgence France-Presse (September 2018, 2). 2018/2/25Browse.
- ^ "100 years since the Spanish flu, concern over new pandemic". French news agency. 2018/1/27Browse.
- ^ "Nobel Prize: Postponement of selection for the Literature Prize on suspicion of sexual harassment and information leakage". Mainichi Shimbun. 2021/11/21Browse.
- ^ From the first episode and the first episode of "Earth Defense Company Dai Guard".
- ^ "Novel Global Defense Company Die Guard Volume 1"Kadokawa Shoten, 2000, 10-21, 39-56.ISBN 978-4-04-422803-3.
- ^ Takahashi Yoshiki"Iron Sky"Take Shobo, 2012, 20-23, 34-38, 58-72.ISBN 978-4-8124-9094-5.
- ^ "Wakaba Nogi is a brave man"KADOKAWA, 2016, 28/39/228-235.ISBN 978-4-04-865937-6.
- ^ ESPRADE story introduction - CaveOfficial site. Retrieved January 2018, 1.
- ^ Gregory Benford"In the ocean at night"Hayakawa Publishing, 1986, 305-311, 320-352, 362.ISBN 978-4-15-010658-4.
- ^ James P. Hogan"The Rule of the Creator"Tokyo Sogensha, 1985, 171.ISBN 978-4-488-66307-0.
- ^ James P. Hogan, The Choice of Creator, Tokyo Sogensha, 1999, pp. 13-14.ISBN 978-4-488-66320-9.