Photo: Pierros Sotiliou who joined Hiroshima
J1 Hiroshima announced the acquisition of Cypriot forward Soti Liu The striker who scored 56 goals in 12 international A matches "10 ...
If you write the contents roughly
I am very much looking forward to getting to know Hiroshima's culture and lifestyle, and of course Japan.
Club officially released J1 Sanfrecce Hiroshima on August 8th, Cypriot forward Pierros Sotiriu will be Bulgaria. → Continue reading
"FOOT BALL ZONE" is a soccer media that conveys the depth of soccer to those who love soccer.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- A routine routine.. By doing so for a long time, it became like a rule.
- (Psychological term) Fixed behavior that can be learned by repetition and can be repeated with little mental effort..
A habit is that by repeating it for a long time, it has become a rule to do so. Basically, it refers to behavior and physical behavior, but broadly it can include mental and psychological things such as the way of thinking of things.
A person's habit is an acquired behavioral pattern, which is fixed by being repeated, and it is often the case that the person's habit and that person's habit cannot be separated. "The habit is the secondnatureIt is also said that
In general, the number of habits increases with age, the proportion of habits in a person's behavior increases, and the degree of retention increases.
If you try to change your habits (voluntarily) or change them (by intervening with others), the older you get, the more difficult it becomes to change or correct them. It is generally said that changing habits is difficult, but he says that it is possible to change habits and develop new habits by continuing in small, discreet steps.
At Daijisen, the second explanation of "custom"
- "The way things are done normally among the people in that country or region. Social conventions. Customs. Customs."
Is posted. In other words, the "habit" isIndividualNeither that, nor that of each country or region (more,Religious-DenominationYou can also refer to it. When consciously discriminating between individual and regional ones, academically trying to discriminate between them, personal ones are called "habits" and regional ones are "customs".Custom"," and so on. In everyday terms, both can be referred to as "habits."
Birth of a person (birth),marriage,deadAt such times, what to do and how to interact with each other largely depends on the customs of each country or region. Also, how old should be considered to be a full adult, what kind ofRite of passageWhether or not to do it depends largely on the custom. Also, how do people interact with each other on a daily basis?挨 拶Do you care (hugDo you do it or touch your cheeksHandshakeDo youbowIt's also a matter of custom that (do you just do a bow)?
Catholic churchIt wasn't written in the Bible, nor in the Gospel that Jesus should do so, but somehow in the long history of the Catholic Church, a method that came at a time was widespread and , It has become commonplace for members of the Church to do so, but instead of calling it a "custom", it is often called a "tradition" (in Catholic internal terms).[Note 1]
Customary (regionalcommunityHabits that are widespread internally) are oftencultureIs related to It is influenced by culture, and it also affects culture. For members of the community, there are some that can explain why it is such a custom, some reason can be explained, and some can explain the relationship and consistency with other customs in a way, but why is that custom Some of the members of the community have no idea what it has become (something that members feel "strange", something that makes them squint).
There are conventions that most members of the community are willing to do, while others feel unhappy and want to change.
The view on how much a custom should be protected depends on the nature of the community and the content of each custom. In some cases, the community shares some ideas about how to follow the conventions (in some cases, the idea that "it should be protected" is customary, and in other words, it is customary that "it may not be protected"). However, the degree of respect depends on the characteristics of each individual member.
For example, Oda NobunagaWhen I was a young man, the pond in my area was said to be “don't enter because the dragon lives in it”, so I dared to go against the custom and dive in front of my friends I did an exhaustive search and showed that there were no dragons, and I wouldn't know if there were any dragons or not, because I don't have any dragons in this pond.
PsychologyThen, fixed by learning iteratively and repeating with less mental effortcommunication skillIs called a "habit".Various studies have shown that it is possible to correct bad habits and develop good habits.In addition, numerous studies have discovered several effective ways to create and correct habits.One of them is "If then planning," which was discovered as a result of a meta-analysis by Dr. Peter Golwitzer.
The power of habit
There are many studies that have found a link between habitual behavior and health status.People who have good habits such as exercising, sleeping for more than 7 hours, and eating healthy are often healthy.Conversely, people with bad habits such as high-calorie diets, excessive internet use, and lack of sleep are more likely to get sick.The importance of this can be seen in the phrase, "Half of life is made up of habitual behavior."It is also customary for Steve Jobs to wear the same clothes.By habituating behaviors such as choosing meals and choosing clothes,Decision fatigueCan be reduced.
Routine (English: routine)
It is often used when athletes take certain actions when pitching, batting, free kicking, serving, etc.The routine in this case is thought to have the effect of relieving tension and increasing concentration.In addition, the routine behavior itself may have the effect of enhancing athletic ability.
Emile DurkheimAccording to, habits are considered carefully while they are valid.There is no. Only when the habits are abolished will they be considered.childrenStick to habits,HintThis property of children from easily switching to other habits byMoral educationI also thought it could be applied to.
- ^ The Catholic "tradition" does not necessarily call it "traditional". Something consciously created by a priest just five to ten years ago may be called "tradition" if most of the church's clergy and members follow it. Some Catholic practices (internal term "tradition") even have a clear fundamental conflict with the teachings of Jesus Christ shown in the Gospel, whichProtestantOften criticized by churches.
- ^ Wisdom English-Japanese Dictionary "Customs" Second Edition
- ^ a b Kojien XNUMXth edition "customs"
- ^ Digital Daijisen "custom"
- ^ DaiGo "In a short time, you will acquire" good habits "and your life will be as you wish!Super Customs ”Goma Books Publishing, 2019.
- ^ a b Heidi Grant Halberson, Nine Customs to Get Through, The Science of Success at Columbia University, Discover Twenty One, 9.
- ^ Christian Benedict, Minna Toonberiel, Sleep, Sleep, Sleep, Sunmark Publishing, 2020, pp. 172-230.
- ^ Tomoko Katayama, Yuko Mizuno. “Relationship between Internet addiction tendency of college students and their health and lifestyle". April 2021Browse.
- ^ Kenta Kida, Mifumi Tanaka. “Practical research on how to deal with "rising" of athletes-Focusing on performance routines-". April 2021Browse.
- ^ Expressions equivalent to English reflect and French refrechir. Depending on the context, translations such as "think carefully", "think carefully", "think carefully", and "reflect" are given.
- Customary law,Unwritten rule,Rules
- Everyday life
- Lifestyle-related diseases
- The argument to appeal to tradition
- Decision fatigue