Photo: Toyo University, Yasuki Ishigami, who hit a full-base home run [Photo: Ken Ito]
[University baseball] Toyo University wins first in a 1st and 2nd division relegation game "Earn the number of balls" Captures the right arm of the middle school as the commander intended
If you write the contents roughly
Nishitate continued to throw after the treatment of his right foot, but was walked and hit by pitch, and was hit by a decisive bases loaded to the right wing seat by No. 3 Yasuki Ishigami, and got off the mound with 5 runs.
Third-year pitchers who are also paying attention to professionals throw each other and develop The first match of the Tohto University League 3st and 1nd division exchange game is on the 2th, Meiji Jingu ... → Continue reading
"I want to know" about baseball is here.Baseball specialty media "Full-Count".
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Major records in Nippon Professional Baseball
- Total number of full-base home runs-22:Takeya Nakamura（2005年2本、07年1本、08年2本、09年2本、10年3本、11年1本、14年1本、15年4本、19年4本、20年1本、21年1本）
- Season's most full-base home runs-5:Michio Nishizawa(1950)
- Most full-base home runs in one game-two
- Consecutive games full-base home runs-two games in a row
- Fumio Fujimura(December 1953, 4th, 28)
- Bunjiro Saka(December 1957, 10th, 11)
- Koji Akiyama(December 1993, 8th, 21)
- Tuffy Rose(December 2003, 6th, 23)
- Benny Agbayani(December 2005, 4th, 6)
- Tyrone Woods(December 2006, 10th, 9)
- Micah Hoff Power(December 2013, 5th, 2)
- Yutaro Sugimoto(December 2018, 7th, 11)
- Munetaka Murakami(December 2022, 5th, 6)
- Consecutive games as a team Full-base home runs ―― 3 consecutive games
- Chunichi(Tokuzo Harada(November 1950, 11), Michio Nishizawa (November 7),Akira Noguchi(November 11th))
- Hanshin(Fujita Taira(August 1981, 6),Kazuyuki Yamamoto(February 6th),Akada Okada(November 6th))
- Hiroshima(Takehiko Kobayakawa(August 1991, 5),Kenjiro Nomura(February 5th),Ueda Yukihiro(November 5th))
- Hiroshima(Yoshitaka Isomura(August 2022, 7),Hisayoshi Nagano(February 7th),Shota Dobayashi(November 7th))
- Consecutive games as a team slammed home runs ―― 4 games in a row * Worst record in the history of professional baseball
- Oldest full-base home run-43 years and 6 months,Yasunori Oshima(1994 5 年 月 日 4)
- Youngest full-base home run--18 years and 1 month,Yoneda Tetsuya(April 1956, 4) * Record at the 11th professional turn at bat
- ProfessionalFirst at bat full base home run - Tokuhiro Komada(1983 4 年 月 日 10)
- Foreigner's first at-bat full-base home run- Kevin Mitchell(1995 4 年 月 日 1)
- Professional first home run is full home run- Shigeru Sugishita(August 1950, 4),NEO(May 2021, 5) * Komada is listed above.
- Foreigner's first home run in Japan is full home run- Jim Barbieri(1970 4 年 月 日 12)
- Professional final at-bat full-base home run- Tomio Tashiro(October 1991, 10) * Only in history
- The 1000th full-base home run in professional baseball- Shinichi Tani(1984 7 年 月 日 4)
- The 2000th full-base home run in professional baseball- Toshiyuki Kitagawa(2009 6 年 月 日 8)
- 1 inning 2 full home run
- Takeshi Shinjo,Kazuhiko Shiotani(October 1996, 10) * The other pitcher isTakahiro Kanamori, Shioya hits a professional first home run
- Koji Akiyama,Yuki Kokubo(October 1999, 8) * The other pitcher isKazutoshi Yamahara, Kokubo hits a running home run
- Jose Fernandez,Takeshi Yamazaki(October 2007, 4) * The other pitcher isYoshii Rihito
- Eiichi Oyano,Kaneko Makoto(October 2010, 6) * The other pitcher isToru Anan
- Shigeru Iguchi,Suzuki Daichi(October 2013, 8) * The other pitcher isTatsuya Oishi
- Pinch hitter reversal goodbye home run
- Kazuo Higasa(December 1956, 3) *changeNone
- Fumio Fujimura (June 1956, 6)
- Hirono Isao(1971 5 年 月 日 20)
- Takahiro Yanagihara(1984 6 年 月 日 11)
- Hiromasa Fujita(1988 6 年 月 日 18)
- Hirotoshi Kitagawa(September 2001, 9) * No changeVictory decision bullet
- Yasuo Fujii(March 2001, 9) * No change
- Hisayoshi Chono (October 2011, 10)
- Running full home run
- Pitcher's grand slam
- Kuranosuke Furuya(1941 8 年 月 日 2)
- Hiroshi Oshita(1946 6 年 月 日 2)
- Hideo Fujimoto(1946 8 年 月 日 31)
- Tokuji Kawasaki(1949 4 年 月 日 26)
- Shigeru Sugishita (April 1950, 4)
- Koichi Eda(1950 9 年 月 日 28)
- Hirono Takano(1951 8 年 月 日 15)
- Hattori Nobuhiro(1952 6 年 月 日 14)
- Tetsuya Yoneda (April 1956, 4)
- Taketoshi Yoshihara(1957 10 年 月 日 21)
- Fumio Narita(October 1971, 5, December 30, 1972)
- Toruhiro Kaneda(1972 9 年 月 日 22)
- Senichi Hoshino(1975 6 年 月 日 26)
- Kazuyuki Yamamoto (June 1981, 6)
- Tsunemi Tsuda(1984 5 年 月 日 13)
- Barbino Galves(October 1999, 5, December 21, 1999)
- Juntaro Fujinami(2018 9 年 月 日 16)
- Canceled full-base home run (both due to overtaking the previous runner)
Major records in MLB
Troy Trojans OfRoger ConnorOn August 1881, 9Major league baseballIt is believed that he was the first player to hit a grand slam in (MLB). On September 1871, 9National Association of Professional Baseball PlayersBoston Red Stockings (nowAtlanta Braves) Belongs to, but is hitting, The National Association of Professional Baseball Players is not recognized as MLB.
Alex RodriguezUntil then on September 2013, 9Lou GehrigHe broke the record of 23 home runs and hit the 24th full-base home run, the most in MLB history.Don mattingleyHas six records in one season in 1987.Travis HafnerWas on Mattingly's record in 2006.Also in 2009Albert PuhorsWas in 1955Ernie BanksRecorded 1 bottles per seasonNational leagueLined up in the record.
Some grand slams, including the first of the 1881 Connors, are one point behindGoodbye home runMet.Some baseball fans call this the "ultimate grand slam"..Robert ClementeIs the only player to hit a walk-off running home run by one point.It is known for its wide outfield on July 1, 1956.Forbes FieldIn the match held inPittsburgh Pirates Chicago CubsWas defeated 9-8.
Of the 2005 home runs in the 5017 season, 2.6 were full-base home runs, or 132%. From June 2006th to 6th, 13Minnesota Twins TheBoston Red SoxHe hit a grand slam in two consecutive games with.The one on June 2th isJason Kubel12 times extended byGoodbye gameIt became.
From October 2006th to 6th, 23,Chicago White Sox TheHouston AstrosHe hit a grand slam in three consecutive games with.Scott PodocedonicIn the first game, he hit the only full-base home run in his life.next dayJoe CreedyContinued with the only full-base home run in his life, and in the third round from the bottom of the ninth inning two-outShigeru IguchiHit a full-base home run to catch up with the tie (Iguchi also hit a three-run in the bottom of the eighth inning of this game).White Sox in 8Detroit TigersHas become a team since it was achieved.Meanwhile, in 2007Kansas City RoyalsOn April 4th and 13thBaltimore Orioles, On April 4th, he hit a full-base home run with the Tigers for three consecutive games.
Also in 2006Cleveland IndiansTravis HafnerAll starHe hit five full-base home runs before (the sixth hit on August 5th). July 6thNew York Mets OfCarlos BertrandとCliff FloydIt is,Chicago CubsHe hit a full-base home run in the 11th inning, scoring 6 goals in the game, and recorded the 8th inning and 4 full-base home runs in the MLB and the 1th in the National League.
So far, there are four players who hit a full-base home run in the first at-bat of MLB. 4, 1898Jeremy Hermida, 2006Kevin Koozmanov, 2010Daniel NavaIs.Kouzmanoff, Nava and Dougliby were the first balls.Also, Hermida was a pinch hitter.
Atlanta Braves in 1966San Francisco GiantsIn the game, he hit two full-base home runs in one game.This is the only record for a pitcher.
Seattle Mariners OfFelix HernandezOn April 2008, 6New York MetsAce in battleJohann SantanaFrom 1973Nominated batterSince the system came into effectAmerican leagueFor the first time as a pitcher, he hit a full-base home run..
The only player to hit two full-base home runs in one inning isSt. Louis Cardinals OfFernando TatisAnd on May 1999, 4Dodger Stadiumso,Los Angeles Dodgers OfPark ParkSo I hit the third inning. It was also the second time in the National League to hit two full-base home runs in one game, following Kroninger.Park became the second big leaguer to hit two full-base home runs in one inning. The first onePittsburgh PiratesSo on August 1890, 8Malachi KittridgeWas struck by.Park was the first to be hit by the same batter.This was Tatís' first full-base home run.Boston Red SoxBill MillerOn April 2003, 7Texas RangersIn the game, he was the only one in history to hit a full-base home run in both left and right at-bats in one game.New York MetsRobin VenturaIs January 1999, 5Milwaukee BrewersOnly in history in battleDouble headerHe hit a grand slam in both games.
2011 year 8 month 25 dayAuckland AthleticsIn the game, the New York Yankees recorded three full-base home runs in one game for the first time in history.Robinson Kano,Russell Martin,Curtis Grandersonの3人で、3本とも異なるイニングに記録された。7-1のビハインドから、2本目の満塁本塁打で逆転し、最終的には22-9で勝利した。 2020年8月17日から20日にかけて、San Diego Padres TheTexas RangersHe hit a grand slam in three consecutive games with.Fernando Tatis Jr.Is the first match, the next dayWill Myers, In the bottom of the 3th in the 10rd roundManny MachadoHit a reversal goodbye home run, and in the fourth game,Eric HosmerHit a full-base home run.Also, when Fernando Tatis Jr. hit a home run in the first game, Rangers commander Chris Woodward criticized it as "unwritten rules of baseball", and after Tatis Jr. hit a home run, a pitcher replaced him. The pitcher was suspended for three games and Woodward was suspended for one game after throwing a ball that could be taken as a retaliation, passing behind the waist of the next hitter, Manny Machad.
List of full-base home runs in the World Series
List of full-base home runs in All-Star games
|Years||batter||Date / location||pitcher||inning||Score|
|1983||Fred Lynn, AL (Los Angeles)||March 7, Comiskey Park||Atlee Hammaker, NL (San Francisco)||3 times||13-3, win|
Total number of home runs
Bold players are active as of 2020.
|Willie McCovey||18 |
|Ken Griffey Jr.||15|
1-National League record
Season full-base home runs
|Don mattingley||6||1987 (a)|
|Travis Hafner||6||2006 (a)|
|Jim Gentile||5||1961 (a)|
|Richie sexson||5||2006 (a)|
|Babe Ruth||4||1919 (a)|
|Lou Gehrig||4||1934 (a)|
|Al rosen||4||1951 (a)|
|Ray Boone||4||1953 (a)|
|Albert Bell||4||1997 (a)|
|Jason Giambi||4||2000 (a)|
|Edgar Martinez||4||2000 (a)|
|Alexei Ramirez||4||2008 (a)|
|Robinson Kano||4||2011 (a)|
|Luludes Gugliel Jr.||4||2021 (a)|
a --American League
n --National League
Major records in minor leagues
Minor leagueIn, the team has achieved three full-base home runs in one game. AAA grade on May 1, 3Calgary Cannons Tacoma TigersI decided on the other party.Dave Cochrane, Chuck Jackson,Alonzo PowellThe three of them won the game 3-22..
- Ryczek, William J. (1992). Blackguards and Red Stockings; A History of Baseball's National Association 1871–1875Wallingford, Connecticut: Colebrook Press. ISBN-0 9673718-0-5
- Orem, Preston D. (1961). Baseball (1845–1881) From the Newspaper AccountsAltadena, California: Self-published.
- ^ [August 24] 1939 (Showa 14) The first full-base home run in the history of the Rivera Giants, a smasher from the Philippines
- ^ Keishi Suzuki has the most 560 home runs / 10 a la carte
- ^ "Hawks pound Shimizu, Marines". April 2007, 4Browse. [Broken link]
- ^ "August 2013, 8 [Official Match] Match Results (Chiba Lotte vs Saitama Seibu)". April 2018, 9Browse.
- ^ Charlton, James.The Chronology --1871”. BaseballLibrary.com. April 2007, 10Browse.
- ^ http://www.baseball-almanac.com/recbooks/rb_grsl.shtml
- ^ “Ultimate Grand Slams”. SI.com. (May 2002, 5) April 2002, 7Browse.
- ^ Stone, Larry (June 2008, 6). “Notebook --Grand slam by Felix Hernandez is one for the books”. The Seattle Times April 2008, 12Browse.
- ^ "Lou Gehrig Grand Slams". Baseball Almanac. April 2013, 9Browse.
- ^ "Career Leaders for Grand Slams" (English). Baseball Almanac. April 2021, 4Browse.
- ^ Kazuo Sayama. Baseball English A to Z: American baseball terminology spoken by Kazuo Sayama. Sanshusha. p. 36. ISBN 978 – 4384051773
- ^ Alonzo Powell --BR Bullpen --Baseball-Reference.com