Real guardian god Courtois reveals!The story converted from the side back
If you write the contents roughly
Atletico Madrid and Jose Mourinho's Chelsea had different styles with many long balls.
Real Madrid clash with Liverpool in the UEFA Champions League final.The one who reigns over the guardian deity is ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
サ ッ カ ーIn the matchLong ball(British: long ball) Is a term that describes an attempt to deliver the ball over a long distance to the front by a cross without intending to pass to the receiving player's foot.On the European continent, this style is oftenKick and rushCalled (kick and rush).
Long balls are fast or tallstrikerThis is a particularly effective tactic for teams with.In long ball tactics, a through pass may be sent from a distance behind the defense line to compete with the striker and defender...Although this style is often ridiculed as boring or primitiveIt works well if the athlete or the weather is suitable for this style.Long balls are, in particular, an effective counter-attack style that can surprise defenders.
"Long Ball Theory" was a retired Royal Air Force commanderBy the 1950sEnglandWas discussed for the first time in.Leap is an amateur statistician who analyzed not only the number of passes that led to the goal, but also the position of the player who sent the pass on the field.Leap describes his findings in various media, including the Matchday program..
Leap has developed a number of concepts that explain effective long ball tactics. "Gulleys" means the optimal position between the corner flag and the 6-yard box to send the final pass into the penalty box. The "3-pass optimization rule" comes from the fact that a relatively high percentage of goals are created by just three passes before a shot. The "3 shots per goal" maxim states that on average, nine shots produce one goal. The "tweleve point three yard" position is the average distance from all scoring goals.Long ball tactics are also endorsed by Charles Hughes' book, The Winning Formula: The Football Association Soccer Skills and Tactics, which statistically proves that most goals are scored within five passes. Is.
Jonathan Wilson criticized Leap's statistical analysis for serious flaws.For example, the "3-pass optimization rule" was particularly criticized. Wilson also shows that while Leap's statistics show that a relatively high percentage of goals are created by an attack that includes three passes, a relatively high percentage of shots consist of an attack that includes three passes. Says that..Rather, the percentage of shots produced from three or less passes is higher than the percentage of goals generated from it, suggesting that an attack with more passes has a higher probability of success.In addition, Leap statistics show that this tendency is stronger in higher level football and that attacks with more passes are more effective between higher quality teams. ..Leap also has three passes from a long ball and within the opponent's team.Free kick,TackleIt is not statistically distinguishable from paths born from other means such as ball capture by.
Long ball tacticsEngland national teamIt has often been criticized as a tactic that hinders its success. Hughes in the 1990sFAHe became the head of the coaching division of the company and used this position to promote his long ball theory. Hughes and his advocates of this tactic have repeatedly claimed that teams using Direct Play are more successful.. For example,1994 FIFA World CupWon the championshipBrazilThe team scored the most goals from three or less passes, but the team that scored from the attack that included the most passes,IrelandWas eliminated in the 16th.
Long ball tactics are used by teams to launch abandoned attacks before the end of the match, probably because they don't have enough time to do a slow build-up that has been shown to be effective...In low-level games, long ball tactics are effective because players lack the skills to accurately connect passes and function as a team on the field.Long balls are also used in quick counter attacks.
- Steve Cotterill[Source required]
- Sam Alladice
- Joshua Caporaletti
- Aidy Boothroyd
- Jack Charlton
- Jamie Carragher
- Terry butcher
- Egil Olsen
- Tony pulis
- Roy hodgson
- Steve Bruce
- Graham Taylor
- Russell slade
- --Gary Megson 
- John beck
- Graham Westley
- Alex McLeish 
- Stoke City FC 
- Wimbledon FC 
- ^ Fifield, Dominic (June 2010, 6). “World Cup 2010: Franz Beckenbauer attacks England's'kick and rush'”London: The Guardian April 2012, 6Browse.
- ^ "Soccer Fans Info". April 2012, 8Browse.
- ^ "Guide”. Talk Football. April 2012, 8Browse.
- ^ “Grim Reep”. April 2010, 9Browse.
- ^ Charles Hughes, The Winning Formula: The Football Association Soccer Skills and Tactics, HarperCollins: 1990. (ISBN 0001853546 , ISBN 0001911600)
- ^ Wilson, Jonathan. 2008. Inverting the Pyramid: The History of Football Tactics. Orion, ISBN-0 7528-8995-8p. [Page number required]
- ^ a b Football: Learning to live with football's bogeyman: Dave Hadfield lived next door to Charles Hughes-and survived Hadfield, David. The Independent. 13-08-94, Accessed 08-06-10
- ^ Holden, Jim (September 2007, 9). “Why England Need Coaching Genius". April 2013, 7Browse.
- ^ Henson, Michael.Bolton Wanderers". April 2013, 7Browse.
- ^ Matthew Nowosilskyj, Football in Australia: A Modern History, 29/4/09
- ^ Ashton, Neil (January 2007, 1). “Hockaday feels Hornets' sting”. Daily Mail (London)
- ^ Glanville, Brian (2002-09-21). “The Charltons”. Sports star 25 (28) .
- ^ Glanville, Brian (2002-12-14). “The Irish question”. Sports star 25 (50) .
- ^ McNulty, Phil (October 2006, 10). “Butcher relishes Sydney challenge”. BBC News April 2010, 5Browse.
- ^ “Norway's style won't change without Olsen”. CNN(July 1998, 6) April 2008, 2Browse.
- ^ Shaw, Phil (February 2008, 2). “Stoke on fire as Tony Pulis wins over sceptics”. The Daily Telegraph (London) April 2010, 5Browse.
- ^ Maddock, David (September 2010, 9). “Agger will defy Hodgson's long ball orders even if it costs him his place”. The Mirror (London) April 2011, 9Browse.
- ^ Brownstein, Brian (March 2011, 3). “King Kenny's first mission: to dent Fergie's title chase”. The Sydney Morning Herald (sydney) April 2011, 9Browse.
- ^ Bruce: I'm Not A Long-Ball Merchant --Yahoo! Eurosport UK
- ^ Updated, Last (May 2007, 5). “Its a turnip for the books”. The Sun (London)
- ^ Lutz, Tom (December 2006, 12). “Football League Spy No6: Grimsby Town”. The Guardian (London)
- ^ "The Reebok revolution: How Coyle brought sexy back? | Sport Features”. Sport.co.uk (January 2011, 1). April 2012, 8Browse.
- ^ "When Saturday Comes --Cambridge United 1991”. Wsc.co.uk (July 2012, 7). April 2012, 8Browse.
- ^ “Stevenage 1-0 Torquay United”. BBC News
- ^ http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/04/19/3046460/hleb-slams-mcleish-long-ball-birmingham-tactics
- ^ http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/aug/24/stoke-city-arsenal-tactics
- ^ http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/archives/78