Warriors Klay Thompson participates in official game for the first time in 941 days Tomahawk dunk from crossover also unveiled
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, Thompson sank the second 2 points on this day and the total number of successes reached 3.
Klay Thompson of the Golden State Warriors will be at home on January 1th (10th local time) Japan time ... → Continue reading
We are an NBA-dedicated news media that tells the present of the world's highest basketball league "NBA".
Updated daily, we will provide you with the latest information about the United States that you can not usually see, such as game bulletins, exclusive interviews with players and keymen by direct interviews with local writers, practice scenes and the backside of the game.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Three-point field goal
basketballInThree Point Field Goal(3point field goal) Is divided by three-point lineThree-point areaThrown insideshotThat. When you reach the goal, you get 3 points. At that time, if there is a shooting foul, if the shot is successful, it will be scored and will get one free throw. This is called four point play. In case of failure, you get 1 free throws. In this case, the shooting foul at the time of a normal field goal success is distinguished from the one-throw of a free throw. Three Point Shot,Three point shoot,3 points,Three Pointer,simply,Three, And so on.Also, "From Downtown," which means 3 points, is sometimes used in English-speaking broadcasts.
Three-point rule history
The rules were considered at a high school in Ohio, USA in the 1930s, and they were initially tried in a university league, but they were not widely adopted. Was a competitive league for the NBAABAIn that, the rule that was adopted in the 1967-1968 season and continued in the 1970s,1979-1980 seasonからNBAAlso adopted.. It spread from here and was adopted in the FIBA rule, becoming the standard rule for basketball. The NBA temporarily changed the distance of the arch to a distance (1994 m) close to the international rule (1997 m) for three seasons from 3 to 6.75, but after that, from the 6.7-1997 season the original distance (1998 m) It has been changed to m) and is still in use. In Japan, it has been adopted since 7.239. It is also held as a three-point contest in the dream festival all-star game. Throw 1985 throws each from 45 positions of 90° right in front of the goal, 5° to the left and 5° to the right and left, and compete for the total score. If you use a colored ball for the final 5th throw at each place, the total score will be 2 points with a total of 30 points.
Transition of NBA Three Points (Average for all teams per game)
|NBA season||XNUMX PM||3PA||3P%||NBA season||3PM||3PA||3P%|
3 point rule specifications
- Arch radius 23 feet 9 inches (7.24 m),
- A straight line 3 feet (0.91 m) away from both sidelines
- Arch radius 20 feet 6.25 inches (6.2548 m),
- A straight line 4 feet 6 inches (1.37 m) away from both sidelines
- Arch radius 6.75 meters (22.1 ft),
- A straight line 0.9 meters (3.0 ft) away from both sidelines
- Arch radius 20 feet 9 inches (6.32 m),
- A straight line 4 feet 3 inches (1.30 m) away from both sidelines
3 points condition
- A shot is shot and a goal is reached by jumping without stepping on the 3-point line or stepping on it. When jumping, there is no problem with landing on the line or over the line.
- If one foot is on the 3 point line, 3 points will not be recognized and it will be a normal 2 point shot.
- Quick release shot technique
- In order to shoot as close as possible to the unmarked state, it is necessary to have a technique that enables shooting motion in a short time after receiving a pass.
- Step back shot technique
- In order to get in time with the defenders, it is necessary to have the technique of showing penetration, stepping forward with a dribble and stepping back at the end to release a shot.
- Crossover technique
- In order to get in time with the defender, it is necessary to have a technique of swinging left and right to make it look like a penetration and release a shot.
Shot selection, formation
- 3-point shot from the wide open
- Kickout pass from the paint area
- Passing from wing to corner
- Return from corner to wing
- 3-point shot from pivot and fake
- Step back shot
- 3-point shot from the crossover
- Step back shot
Three-point field goal success rate
In NBA, 3FG% is the success rate recognized as 4 pointers around 3%. Recording more than 5% is extremely rare.
Records related to three-point field goals
|1 quarter maximum 3 points Field goal success record Individual record (3FGM)|
March 2017, 3 4 Cleveland Cavaliers
- Template:NBA Free Throw Success Rate Leader
- Template: NBA field goal success rate leader
- Template: NBA Season Top Scorer
- Template: NBA Rebound King
- Template: NBA Assist King
- Template: NBA Steel King
- Template: NBA Block King
NBA, 3 point contest
|1987||Larry Bird (2)||Celtics (2)|
|1988||Larry Bird (3)||Celtics (3)|
|1991||Craig Hodges (2)||Bulls (2)|
|1992||Craig Hodges (3)||Bulls (3)|
|1994||Mark Price(2)||Cavaliers (2)|
|1997||Steve Kerr||Bulls (4)|
|2000||Jeff Hornacek (2)||Jazz (2)|
|2003||Peja Stoyakovich (2)||Kings (2)|
|2007||Jason Capono||Heat (2)|
|2008||Jason Capono (2)||Raptors|
|2009||Deccan Cook||Heat (3)|
|2010||Paul Pierce||Celtics (4)|
|2011||James Jones||Heat (4)|
|2013||Kyrie Irving||Cavaliers (3)|
|2015||Stephen Curry||Golden State Warriors|
|2016||Clay Thompson||Golden State Warriors (2)|
|2017||Eric Gordon||Houston Rockets|
|2018||Devin Booker||Phoenix Suns (2)|
|2019||Joe Harris||Brooklyn Nets|
|2020||Buddy heald||Sacramento Kings|
|2021||Stephen Curry (2)||Golden State Warriors (3)|
- ^ 3 point shooter MVP. ~Award of Curry in NBA history~ Number Web July 2015, 7 Masaru Ogawa
- ^ "NBA League Averages”. Basketball-reference.com (2016). March 2016Browse.
- ^ "Official Basketball Rules". FIBA.com (June 2010, 4). 2012/3/29Browse.
- ^ "Official Rules of the National Basketball Association". NBA.com (June 2008, 9). 2012/3/29Browse.
- ^ "Rule No. 1 --- Court Dimensions--Equipment". NBA Official Rules. 2010/10/19Browse.
- ^ "2011 WNBA Official Rule Book". WNBA Official Rules 2011. 2011/6/8Browse.
- ^ "Official Basketball Rules 2010”. FIBA. 2010/10/19Browse.
- ^ "2009 Court Diagram”. NCAA. 2010/10/19Browse.
- ^ BASKETBALL REFFERENCE.COM
- ^ BASKETBALL REFFERENCE.COM
- ^ FOOT LOCKER TREE-POINT CONTEST NBA.com Archived August 2012, 4, at the Wayback Machine.
caveat: The default sort key "Surii Hointo Koru" overwrites the default sort key "NBA Surii Hointo" written before it.