Chugoku Electric Power Co., Ltd. wins all tears in a come-from-behind victory over Showa Denko Materials <Late Japan Table Tennis League Women's 1st Division>
If you write the contents roughly
In the final round, Chugoku Electric Power Co., Ltd., which has won all the games, and Showa Denko Materials, which has lost one, have played against each other.
<2021 Late Japan Table Tennis League Saitama Tournament November 2021-11, 10> 14th, Late Japan Table Tennis Lee ... → Continue reading
Professional media for table tennis Rallys
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Showa Denko Materials
Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd.(Showa Denko Materials,English: Showa Denko Materials co., Ltd.) Is JapaneseChemicalManufacturer (resin processing / functional chemistry).The old company name isHitachi Chemical(Hitachi Kasei), onceHitachi, Ltd.Chemistry department became independentHitachi GroupIs a representative company ofHitachi Metals・OldHitachi CableWith HitachiMikaWas called. April 2020, 4,Showa DenkoBecame a consolidated subsidiary of the company and changed its trade name to the current trade name on October 10, the same year. It is scheduled to be integrated with Showa Denko in January 1.
Japan Brake IndustrialIt forms a group with about 50 companies and more than 23,000 people.Hitachi GroupThe business has been operated independently since the times, and the president is also alive.Also, during the Hitachi Group era, it was ranked high every year in the "excellent company ranking" published by Nihon Keizai Shimbun.
2017 year 3 month,Ministry of Economy, Trade and IndustryとTokyo Stock ExchangeWas jointly selected as a Nadeshiko brand as a "company that excels in promoting the active participation of women."As a company selected in 28, Hitachi, Ltd.Hitachi High TechnologiesIs also selected.
- 1912 --Hitachi is oil-basedvarnishStarted research (founding).
- 1962 - Hitachi Kasei Kogyo Co., Ltd.Established.
- 1963 —— Acquired the operating assets of Hitachi's chemical products division, and at the same time merged with Hitachi Kako to start operations.
- 1970 August 10- Tokyo Stock Exchange,Osaka Stock ExchangeListed on each 2nd section.
- 1971 --Redesignated to 1 section each of Tokyo Stock Exchange and Osaka Stock Exchange.
- 2007 --Subsidiary Hitachi Housetec (currentlyHouse tech) Announced the sale.
- 2008 --Made Hitachi Powdered Metals a wholly owned subsidiary.
- 2008 --To take over the personal healthcare business from Hitachi, Ltd. to strengthen the life science business of the Hitachi Group.
- 2009 - Yi-BremboWe have been co-developing with the company for two years.luxury carFor NAO (non)asbestosorganic）Brake padProviding manufacturing technology to the company.
- 2010 August 4- Hitachi powder metallurgySales, business planning, R & D departments will be transferred and integrated.
- 2011 --Made of resinInsulatorManufacturing businessKoranshaSold to.
- 2012 August 3- Shin-Kobe Electric MachineryBecame a wholly owned subsidiary.
- 2013 August 1- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.Change the trade name to..Headquarters in TokyoShinjuku wardNishi-Shinjuku(Shinjuku Mitsui Building) To Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (Grant Tokyo South Tower) Moved to.
- April 2013 --Shin-Kobe Electric Machinery's sales, business planning, and R & D departments (battery-related R & D has been integrated in October 4) have been transferred and integrated.
- 2014 April 4-Merged with Hitachi Powdered Metals.
- July 2014, 7 --Announced the recruitment of 25 voluntary retirees under the name of structural reform.
- 2016 January 1-Merged with Shin-Kobe Electric Machinery and its subsidiary Shin-Kobe Techno Service.
- April 2016, 4-Merged with Hitachi Chemical Polymer and Hitachi Chemical Filltec.
- February 2017, 2-Italy FIAMM Energy Technology SpA (FIAMMMade a consolidated subsidiary of the lead-acid battery business).
- February 2018- InspectionFollowing the discovery of fraudHisashi MaruyamaThe president held a press conference and explained, "There was fraud at all offices. Some of them were more than 10 years old.".
- October 2019, 12- Showa DenkoTOB all shares of Hitachi KaseiTakeover bid), And Hitachi, Ltd., which owns 51.24% of Hitachi Kasei shares, has agreed to the TOB..
- April 4-Foam, phenolic resin molding materials, and composite materials are transferred to Hitachi Kasei Techno Service, and the capacitor business excluding small film capacitors is transferred to AIC SPC through company splits...On the same date, all shares of AIC SPC were transferred to Nantong Jianghai Electric Capacitor Co., Ltd., and AIC SPCAIC TechThe trade name was changed to a joint-stock company.
- April 4-Showa Denko announces that a takeover bid for Hitachi Kasei has been established.
- April 4-Became a consolidated subsidiary of Showa Denko.
- November 6-Tokyo Stock Exchange First SectionDelisted.
- June 6-Becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of HC Holdings through the reverse stock split.
- August 10- Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd.Change the trade name to..Transferred the small film capacitor business to TAMC Co., Ltd. through a company split.On the same date, all shares of TAMC Co., Ltd. were transferred to Taitsu Co., Ltd..
- August 2021, 8-Wrap film business for food packaging Co., Ltd.KitchinistaSucceeded by company split.On the same date, all of the shares of Kitchinista Co., Ltd.Shin-Etsu PolymerTransferred to a corporation.
- Materials for semiconductors
- Display / optical related materials
- Substrate material for wiring board
- Printed wiring board
- Process material for wiring boards
- Negative electrode material for lithium-ion batteries
- Functional resin / material
- Molding resin / material
- Pharmaceuticals and life science related products
- Carbon ceramics
- Functional film
- Automotive related products
- Power storage device system
- Yamazaki Office (Ibaraki Prefecture)Hitachi City,Hitachinaka City）
- Goi Office (Chiba Prefecture)市 原 市,Noda-shi,Ibaraki PrefectureKamisu City,Tokushima PrefectureTokushima）
- Shimodate Office (Ibaraki Prefecture)Chikusei,Yuki）
- Matsudo Office (Chiba Prefecture)Matsudo-shi,Katori-gunTako Town）
- Saitama Office (Saitama Prefecture)Fukaya）
- Nabari Office (Mie Prefecture)Nabari）
- Hikone Office (Shiga Prefecture)Hikone）
- Core Technology Innovation Center
- Core Technology Innovation Center (Yamazaki)
- Core Technology Innovation Center (Shimodate)
- Core Technology Innovation Center (Saitama)
- Showa Denko Materials? Shanghai Jiao Tong University Research and Development Center (China)
- Showa Denko Materials Table Tennis Club
- Showa Denko Materials Badminton Club (Badminton S / J League Women's Affiliation)
- Main players
- Kazumi Ishikawa --Belong as a gold player
- Morizono Misaki
- King Kaiki --Former table tennis player.
- Ai Fujinuma --Former table tennis player.
- Yuko Watanabe --Former table tennis player.
Major group companies
- Showa Denko Materials ElectronicsLtd. (Chikusei) (Shares will be transferred in October 2021.)
- Japan Brake IndustrialLtd. (Hachioji City）
- Showa Denko Materials Automotive ProductsLtd. (Tagawa）
- Co., Ltd. (Hitachi)
- Ltd. (Kanzaki DistrictYoshinogari Town）
- Co., Ltd. (Hitachi)
- Ltd. (Shimoina DistrictShimojo Village）
- Minaris Medical Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku) -Former Hitachi Kasei Diagnostics Systems Co., Ltd. In July 2021 (Reiwa 3), the company name was changed.
- HD Microsystems Co., Ltd. (Bunkyo-ku)
- Goi Kasei Co., Ltd. (Ichihara City)
- Nikka Tochu Co., Ltd. (Chikusei City)
- Energy System Service JapanCo., Ltd. (Arakawa-ku)
- Ltd. (Ota-ku）
- Co., Ltd. (Hitachi)
- Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics, Inc. (America）
- HD Microsystems LLC (USA)
- Showa Denko Materials Powdered Metals (USA), Inc. (USA)
- Minaris Regenerative Medicine, LLC. (USA)
- Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics, Inc. (USA)
- Showa Denko Materials Mexico, SA de CV (Mexico）
- Minaris Regenerative Medicine GmbH (Germany）
- ISOLITE GmbH (Germany)
- Showa Denko Materials (Europe) GmbH (Germany)
- SD (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (Chugoku）
- SD Materials (Nantong) Co., Ltd. (China)
- SD Automotive Products (Zhengzhou) Co., Ltd. (China)
- SD Materials (Dongguan) Co., Ltd. (China)
- SD Materials (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. (China)
- SD Materials (Yantai) Co., Ltd. (China)
- SD Electronic Materials (Chongqing) Co., Ltd. (China)
- SD Materials (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (China)
- SD Electronic Materials (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. (China)
- SD Powdered Metals (Dongguan) Co., Ltd. (China)
- Foshan JB Automotive Products Co., Ltd. (China)
- Li-Bond Resin (Wuxi) Co., Ltd. (China)
- SD Electronic Materials (Hong Kong) Limited (Hong Kong）
- Showa Denko Materials (Hong Kong) Co., Limited (Hong Kong)
- Showa Denko Semiconductor Materials (Taiwan) Co., Ltd. (Taiwan）
- Showa Denko International (Taiwan) Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
- CSB Energy Technology Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Taiwan First Li-Bond Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Showa Denko Electronic Materials (Korea) Co., Ltd. ( South Korea）
- Showa Denko Materials (Johor) Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia）
- Showa Denko Materials (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Singapore）
- Showa Denko Materials (Asia-Pacific) Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- Showa Denko Materials Automotive Products (Thailand) Company Limited (Thailand）
- Showa Denko Materials (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Thailand)
- PT Showa Denko Materials Indonesia (Indonesia）
- Showa Denko Materials (India) Private Limited (India）
- 2018 November 11 (announcement) --Our companysemiconductorAnnounced that inspection fraud was carried out on a wide range of products such as materials. For industrial use at the end of JuneLead acid batteryAnnounced that there was an inspection fraud. A special investigation committee was set up in July to proceed with the investigation, and fraud was discovered.The newly discovered inspection fraud covers 7 main products.2017 Equivalent to approximately 6692% of consolidated sales of 1 billion yencustomerReaches a total of 1900 companies.There were frauds at all seven offices in Japan, and there were frauds that were carried out about 7 years ago, and there were cases that the director knew as well as the level of the person in charge at the site..
- ^ Corporate governance --Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd.
- ^ Akira Tanaka, "Non-functionalization of the Six Large Enterprise Groups: Organizing Inter-company Networks in the Post-Bubble Period“Doshisha Commerce” 2013 Volume 64 Issue 5 p.330-351, two:10.14988 / pa.2017.0000013201.
- ^ Selected listed companies that excel in women's success “Nadeshiko Brand” Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry March 2017
- ^ "Koransha enters resin insulators Business acquisition from Hitachi Kasei”(May 2011, 9). 2019/10/12Browse.
- ^ News Release(2012 5 年 月 日 28)
- ^ Notice of completion of absorption-type merger of Hitachi Powdered Metals Co., Ltd.April 2014, 4. Hitachi Kasei Co., Ltd.
- ^ Notice of completion of absorption-type merger of Shin-Kobe Electric Machinery Co., Ltd.April 2016, 1. Hitachi Kasei Co., Ltd.
- ^ Notice regarding organizational restructuring (simple merger / summary merger) of group companiesAugust 2015, 8. Hitachi Kasei Co., Ltd.
- ^ Notice Regarding Absorption-type Merger (Simplified Merger/Simplified Merger) of Consolidated SubsidiariesApril 2015, 10. Hitachi Kasei Co., Ltd.
- ^ Notice regarding acquisition of shares of FIAMM Energy Technology SpA, Republic of ItalyApril 2016, 11. Hitachi Kasei Co., Ltd.
- ^ FIAMM / THE COMPANY / HISTORY
- ^ President Hisashi Maruyama of Hitachi Kasei "There was fraud at all offices"Nihon Keizai Shimbun 2018/11/2 18:48
- ^ Showa Denko: Made Hitachi Kasei a wholly owned subsidiary of TOB for a total of 9641 billion yen Reuters April 2019, 12
- ^ Notice Regarding Business Succession to Consolidated Subsidiaries of 3 Resin Material Related Businesses Due to Company SplitHitachi Kasei January 2020, 1
- ^ Notice regarding transfer of capacitor business (excluding small film capacitor business) due to company split and share transferHitachi Kasei January 2020, 1
- ^ a b "Showa Denko establishes TOB of Hitachi Kasei”(Japanese). Current affairs dot com. 2020/4/21Browse.
- ^ Notice regarding reverse stock split, abolition of the number of shares constituting one unit, and partial amendment of the articles of incorporationHitachi Kasei January 2020, 5
- ^ "Notice regarding change of trade name”(Japanese). Hitachi Chemical.As of August 2020, 9オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/6/24Browse.
- ^ Notice regarding transfer of small film capacitor business due to company split and share transferHitachi Kasei January 2020, 7
- ^ Notice regarding transfer of food packaging wrap film businessShowa Denko Materials May 2021, 5
- ^ Notice regarding acquisition of shares (making it a subsidiary) of a new company that will take over the food packaging wrapping film business of Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd.Shin-Etsu Polymer May 2021, 5
- ^ "Impact of Hitachi Kasei's "Falsification of inspection data with 29 products" All seven offices in Japan were fraudulent”. Toyo Keizai 2018/11/03 6:20. 2020/8/14Browse.
China Electric Power
The brand name is "EnerGia(Energy:LatinMeaning of energy).
As an abbreviationCLP(Chuden) andChugoku ElectricOr of the brand nameEnerGiaIs used.HoweverCLPSpeaking of which, it is a power company that is larger than the company nationwide.Chubu Electric PowerMostly used as an abbreviation for (Domain name"Chuden.co.jp" is also from Chubu Electric Power), except in the Chugoku region, Chugoku Electric Power is generally described as "Chugoku Electric Power" and Chubu Electric Power is generally described as "Chubu Electric Power".This is why the domain name on the Internet is the brand name "energia.co.jp".
The brand slogan is "Good thing plus EnerGia. "
Chugoku Electric PowerYamaguchi Prefectural Electric Power BusinessFrom the background of the establishment based onYamaguchi Is a major shareholder.Long time agoYamaguchi Prefectural Promotion Foundation, an affiliated organizationAlthough it was the largest shareholder holding 13.72% of the shares through, some of the shares were sold in line with the dissolution of the foundation at the end of March 2012 due to the structural reform of Yamaguchi Prefecture, and the ownership ratio has been lowered..
- Electricity retail business
- Chugoku region,Kanto regionな ど
- 1939 (Showa14) April 4-Japan Electric Generation and Transmission Company launched.
- 1942 (Showa 17) April 4-The Chugoku Electric Power Distribution Co., Ltd. opens.
- 1945 (20) August 8-Chugoku Electric Power Distribution,Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima cityThe head office and Hiroshima branch were destroyed by fire.
- 1951 (Showa 26) July 5- Matsunaga Anzaemon(Chairman of the Electricity Business Reorganization Council)GhqBy persuading国会GHQ, which is more effective than the resolutionPotsdam OrdinanceEstablished Chugoku Electric Power Co., Ltd.Japan shipping lineDue to the merger of the Chugoku branch office and Chugoku Electric Power Distribution).
- 1958 (Showa 33) --The first new establishment of Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc.coalThermal power plant,New Ube Power StationUnit 1 started operation (lateroilRe-converted to coal).
- 1959 (34) June-Coal-fired power plant, expansion Units 6 and 1 started operation.
- 1961 (Showa 36) November-Coal-fired power plant,Mizushima Power StationUnit 1 started operation (later converted to coal via oil).
- 1964 (39) August-The first Chugoku Electric Power CompanyoilThermal power plant,Kudamatsu Power StationUnit 1 started operation.
- 1966 (Showa 41) --Oil-fired power plant,Iwakuni Power StationUnit 1 started operation.
- 1967 (Showa 42) March --Coal / oil co-firing thermal power plant,Shimonoseki Power StationUnit 1 started operation (later converted to coal burning).
- 1969 (44) August-The first Chugoku Electric Power CompanyPumped storage power plant, New Naruhagawa power plant started full operation.
- 1971 (Showa 46) March --Oil-fired power plant,Tamashima Power StationUnit 1 started operation.
- 1974 (49) March-Japan's first domestic productionNuclear power plant,Shimane Nuclear Power StationUnit 1 started operation.
- 1980 (55) March --The Chugoku Electric Power Company's first 3V substation and transmission line commercial operation started.
- 1984 (59)-(Coal-fired power) abolished.
- 1985 (60)-(Coal-fired power) abolished.
- 1986 (61) March-(Coal-fired power) abolished.
- April 1986 (Showa 61) --Coal-fired power plant,New Onoda Power StationUnit 1 started operation.
- 1989 (HeiseiFirst year) September- Shimane Nuclear Power StationUnit 2 started operation.
- 1990 (2)- New Ube Power Station(Coal-fired power) abolished.
- 1991 (3) January --CI (Corporate identity) Make a declaration and change the key concept to "energia(Energy) ".
- 1992 (4) December-Chugoku Electric Power's firstCombined cycle power generationAdopted the methodYanai Power StationNo. 1 series started operation (LNGThe first thermal power plant of Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc.).
- 1996 (8) January --Japan's first 1 ° C classACCIt was adoptedYanai Power StationNo. 2 series started operation.
- 1998 (10) June-Coal-fired power plant,Misumi Power StationUnit 1 started operation.Chugoku Electric Power's first single-unit output 100 million kW machine.
- 2000 (12) June-Coal-fired power plant,Osaki Power StationUnit 1-1 started operation.First time at Chugoku Electric PowerPressurized fluidized bed combined cycle(PFBC) method is adopted.
- 2001 (13) June --6V transmission line 50nd route commercial operation started.
- 2006 (18) March --Brand slogan "Good thing plus Energia(Energy) ”formulation.
- 2007 (19) June- New Onoda Power StationIn woodbiomassStarted co-firing.
- 2008 (20) June- Osaki Power StationUnit 1-2 construction plan canceled.
- 2009 (21) June- Mizushima Power StationThe equipment of Unit 1 was upgraded to a combined cycle power generation system, and at the same time it was converted to LNG thermal power..
- 2010 (22) January-Coal-fired power for Governor Shimane and Mayor HamadaMisumi Power StationConstruction plan for Unit 2Ueseki Nuclear Power StationOffer to postpone after the development of.
- 2011 (23) June- Osaki Power StationUnit 1-1, operation suspension due to significant decrease in operating rate due to damage to piping..From now onPower developmentEstablish a coal-fired power generation test plant jointly with.
- March 2015 --Decommissioning decision for Shimane Nuclear Power Station Unit 27.
- July 2017-Started decommissioning of Shimane Nuclear Power Station Unit 29.
- 2017 (29) October-Implemented company-wide organizational development, such as the establishment of a "power transmission and distribution company" for the legal separation of the power transmission and distribution business..
- 2020 (Reiwa2 years) April 4-The company's power transmission and distribution companySeparation of shipping electricityBy legal action of "Chugoku Electric Power NetworkSplit into a joint-stock company.At the same time, inherited the power generation and retail businessBusiness holding company"(New) Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc." was established.
107 locations in total, 1153 billion 1995kW (as of March 2020, 3)
- The total output includes the units under long-term planned suspension and regular inspection.Units that have been abolished and units under construction are not included.
Hydroelectric power plant
92 locations, 290kW
- Major hydroelectric power plants (power plants of 5 kW or more)
|Power plant name||Water system name||the way||Total output||Address|
|Matanoagawa Power Station||Hino River||Dam type (Pumping type）||120 kW||TottoriHino-gunKofu|
|New Naruha River Power Station||Takahashi River||Dam type (pumping type)||30.3 kW||OkayamaTakahashi|
|Nabara Power Station||Ota River||Dam type (pumping type)||62 kW||HiroshimaHiroshima cityAsakita Ward|
|Takiyamagawa Power Station||Dam waterway type||5.15 kW||HiroshimaYama prefecture countyAkiota Town|
- For other hydropower plantsElectric power company management dam # Chugoku Electric PowerFor a list of power generation dams to manageList of dams for power generation in Japan # Chugoku Electric Powerchecking ...
Thermal power plant
12 locations, 780 million 1050 kW (excluding power plants managed by affiliated companies)
|Power plant name||燃料 燃料||Total output||Unit||output||start operation||Address||Remarks|
|Misumi Power Station||coal||100 kW||Unit 1||100 kW||1998/6||Shimane Hamada||Construction of Unit 2 (100 million kW) is underway.|
|Mizushima Power Station||LNG||78.1 kW||Unit 1||28.5 kW||2009/4||OkayamaKurashiki||Unit 1CCUpdated to method.|
|coal||Unit 2||15.6 kW||1963/8|
|LNG||Unit 3||34 kW||1973/2|
|Tamashima Power Station||heavy oil,crude, LNG||120 kW||Unit 1||35 kW||1971/3||Kurashiki-shi, Okayama-ken|
|Heavy oil, crude oil||Unit 2|
|Osaki Power Station||coal||25.9 kW||Unit 1-1||25.9 kW||2000/11||HiroshimaToyota-gunOsaki Kamijima Town||Pressurized fluidized bed combined cycle(PFBC) method.|
October 2011 Suspended long-term plan.
|Yanai Power Station||LNG||140 kW||No. 1 series (6 units)|
No. 2 series (4 units)
|Yamaguchi Yanai City||CC method.|
|Kudamatsu Power Station||Heavy oil, crude oil||70 kW||Unit 3||70 kW||1979/9||Yamaguchi Kudamatsu City||Units 1 and 2 are abolished.|
|New Onoda Power Station||Coal, woodbiomass||100 kW||Unit 1|
|Yamaguchi Sanyo Onoda|
|Shimonoseki Power Station||coal||57.5 kW||Unit 1||17.5 kW||1967/3||Yamaguchi Shimonoseki|
|heavy oil||Unit 2||40 kW||1977/9|
|heavy oil||7,380kW||Shimane Oki DistrictNishinoshima Town||Internal combustion power generationthe way.|
|heavy oil||25,320kW||Oki District, Shimane PrefectureOki Island Town||Internal-combustion power generation method.|
|heavy oil||3,350kW||Yamaguchi Hagi CityMishima||Internal-combustion power generation method.|
Affiliated company management
|Power plant name||燃料 燃料||Authorization output||Unit||output||start operation||Address||Operating company||Remarks|
|Kurashiki Joint Power Station*||By-product gas, LNG, heavy oil, coal||61.3 kW||Unit 3|
|Kurashiki-shi, Okayama-ken||Setouchi joint thermal power||The old Units 1 and 2 are abolished.|
|By-product gas, LNG||New Unit 1||14.9 kW||1994/6||The new No. 1 machine is CC system.|
|Fukuyama Joint Power Station*||By-product gas, heavy oil||84.4 kW||Unit 4|
|HiroshimaFukuyama City||Setouchi joint thermal power||Old Unit 1|
Old Unit 2
Unit 3 is abolished.
|By-product gas||New Unit 1|
New Unit 2
|The new No. 1 and new No. 2 are CC type.|
- * Kurashiki joint power plant uses half of the outputJFE Steel West Japan WorksKurashiki Ward (formerlyKawasaki Steel) Supply.
- * Half of the output of the Fukuyama Joint Power Station is in the Fukuyama area of JFE Steel West Japan Iron and Steel Works (formerlyNippon Steel Pipe) Supply.
Nuclear power plant
1 location (1 location under construction plan), 82 kW
|Power plant name||Reactor model||Total output||Unit||output||start operation||Address||Remarks|
|Shimane Nuclear Power Station||Boiling water type light water reactor||82 kW||Unit 1|
|Shimane Matsue||Unit 3 (137.3 million kW) is under construction.|
Unit 2 is under regular inspection.
Unit 1 decommissioned in 2017
|Ueseki Nuclear Power Station||Advanced boiling water reactor||kW||Yamaguchi KumageUeseki Town||During planning for Units 1 and 2,|
A total of 274.6 million kW is planned.
2 locations, 6,000kW
|Power plant name||the way||Total output||start operation||Address|
|Fukuyama Solar Power Station||Solar power||0.3 kW||2011/12/1||HiroshimaFukuyama City|
|Solar power||0.3 kW||2014/12/1||Yamaguchi Ube City|
Power generation facilities that existed in the past
Thermal power plant
|Power plant name||燃料 燃料||Total output||Abolition time||Address|
|coal||13.2 kW||1986||HiroshimaAki DistrictSakamachi|
|coal||kW||1985||Sanyo Onoda City, Yamaguchi Prefecture|
|New Ube Power Station||coal||30.6 kW||1990||Yamaguchi Ube City|
|Iwakuni Power Station||Heavy oil, crude oil||85 kW||2020||Yamaguchi Iwakuni|
About power procurement bidding system
- 1995 A power procurement bidding system was established in the reform of the electric power business system in 7, and a wholesale supplier (IPP /Independent power generation company) We have supply contracts with 2 companies.
2 locations, 23kW
|Wholesale supplier||Contract power||Start of supply||Address||Remarks|
|Mitsubishi Rayon(Otake Office)||4 kW||2004/3||HiroshimaOtake City|
|UBE Power Center|
(UBE Power Center Power Plant）
|19.5 kW||2004/3||Ube City, Yamaguchi Prefecture||Present:Ube Industries|
- All business names are at the time of contract.
The substation will be open in April 2020 (Reiwa 2),Chugoku Electric Power NetworkTransferred to.
- Headquarters (Hiroshima prefecture area) Hiroshima prefectureHiroshima city4-33 Komachi, Naka-ku
- Hiroshima General Sales Center Hiroshima PrefectureHiroshima city2-42 Takeya-cho, Naka-ku (inside the Hiroshima sales office)
- Fukuyama Sales Center Hiroshima PrefectureFukuyama City1-7-28 Okinogamicho (inside Fukuyama Sales Office)
- Onomichi Sales Center Hiroshima PrefectureOnomichi5908-1 Kuriharacho (inside Onomichi Sales Office)
- Higashi Hiroshima Sales Center Hiroshima PrefectureHigashihiroshima CitySaijoshitami 5-5-15 (inside Higashi Hiroshima Sales Office)
- Miyoshi Sales Center Hiroshima PrefectureMiyoshi City1-1-1, Tokaichinaka (inside the Miyoshi Sales Office)
- Kure Sales Center Hiroshima PrefectureKureNishichuo 2-2-11 (inside Kure Sales Office)
- Hiroshima Kita Sales Center Hiroshima PrefectureHiroshima cityAsanami WardMidorii 1-chome 25-28 (inside Hiroshima North Sales Office)
- Hatsukaichi Sales Center Hiroshima PrefectureHatsukaichi6-5-12 Kushido (in Hatsukaichi Sales Office)
- Tottori branch office Tottori prefectureTottori City1-2 Shinhonjicho
- Shimane branch office Shimane prefectureMatsueHoromachi 115
- Okayama branch office Okayama prefectureOkayama CityKita1-11-1 Uchisange (inside Uchisange Electric Building)
- Okayama Sales Center Okayama PrefectureOkayama CityKita1-11-1 Uchisange (inside Uchisange Electric Building)
- Okayama East Sales Center Okayama PrefectureOkayama CityHigashi WardSaidaiji TempleNakano 422-3 (inside Okayama East Sales Office)
- Tsuyama Sales Center Okayama PrefectureTsuyamaKamigawara 208-3 (inside Tsuyama Sales Office)
- Kurashiki Sales Center Okayama PrefectureKurashikiNakasho 2293-2 (inside Kurashiki Sales Office)
- Takahashi Sales Center Okayama PrefectureTakahashi1723-5 Abe, Ochiai-cho (inside Takahashi Sales Office)
- Yamaguchi branch office Yamaguchi prefectureYamaguchi CityCentral 2-3-1
- Yamaguchi General Sales Center Yamaguchi PrefectureYamaguchi CityChuo 2-3-1 (Yamaguchi branch office)
- Shunan Sales Center Yamaguchi PrefectureShunan CityKume Higashi Kaminchu 3196-1 (inside Shunan Sales Office)
- Iwakuni Sales Center Yamaguchi PrefectureIwakuni1-16-6 Minamiiwakunimachi (inside Iwakuni Sales Office)
- Ube Sales Center Yamaguchi PrefectureUbe City7-36 Aioicho (inside Ube Sales Office)
- Shimonoseki Sales Center Yamaguchi PrefectureShimonosekiTakezaki Town3-8-13 (inside Shimonoseki Sales Office)
- Tokyo branch office TokyoChiyoda WardMarunouchi 1-chome 7-12 (Sapia Tower 25th floor)
The sales office is an organization that existed at Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc. until March 2020 (Reiwa 2).April of the same year,Chugoku Electric Power NetworkWas transferred to the company when it was launched and became the company's network center.
- Matsue Sales Office Shimane PrefectureMatsue5-1 Higashiasahimachi
- Oki Sales Office Shimane PrefectureOki DistrictOki Island Town84-119 Shioguchi, Port Town
- Izumo Sales Office Shimane PrefectureIzumoOyama Town 225
- Hamada Sales Office Shimane PrefectureHamada129-5 Kurokawa Town
- Masuda Sales Office Shimane PrefectureMasuda CityAkebonohonmachi 7-2
- Okayama Sales Office Okayama PrefectureOkayama CityKitaAoe2-chome 6-51
- Shodoshima Sales Office Kagawa PrefectureShodo-gunShodoshima TownKatagi Kou 44-130
- Okayama East Sales Office Okayama PrefectureOkayama CityHigashi WardSaidaiji TempleNakano 422-3
- Tsuyama Sales Office Okayama PrefectureTsuyamaKamigawara 208-3
- Kurashiki Sales Office Okayama PrefectureKurashikiNakasho 2293-2
- Takahashi Sales Office Okayama PrefectureTakahashi1723-5 Abe, Ochiai-cho
- Fukuyama Sales Office Hiroshima PrefectureFukuyama City1-7-28 Okinogamicho
- Onomichi Sales Office Hiroshima PrefectureOnomichi5908-1 Kuriharacho
- Higashi Hiroshima Sales Office Hiroshima PrefectureHigashihiroshima CitySaijoshitami 5-5-15
- Miyoshi Sales Office Hiroshima PrefectureMiyoshi City1-1-1, Tokaichinaka
- Kure Sales Office Hiroshima PrefectureKureNishichuo 2-2-11
- Hiroshima Sales Office Hiroshima PrefectureHiroshima city2-42 Takeya-cho, Naka-ku
- Yano Sales Office Hiroshima PrefectureHiroshima cityAki Ward2-3-21 Yanoshinmachi
- Hiroshima Kita Sales Office Hiroshima PrefectureHiroshima cityAsanami WardMidorii 1-chome 25-28
- Hatsukaichi Sales Office Hiroshima PrefectureHatsukaichiKushido 6-5-12
- Shunan Sales Office Yamaguchi PrefectureShunan CityKume Higashi Goddess 3196-1
- Iwakuni Sales Office Yamaguchi PrefectureIwakuni1-16-6 Minamiiwakunimachi
- Yanai Sales Office Yamaguchi PrefectureYanai CityKogaisaku Tojo 685-11
- Yamaguchi Sales Office Yamaguchi PrefectureYamaguchi CityCentral 2-3-1
- Hagi Sales Office Yamaguchi PrefectureHagi CityTsubaki Okita 2106
- Ube Sales Office Yamaguchi PrefectureUbe City7-36 Aioicho
- Shimonoseki Sales Office Yamaguchi PrefectureShimonosekiTakezaki Town3-chome 8-13
The power station is an organization that existed at Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc. until March 2020 (Reiwa 2).He was in charge of construction, maintenance, and inspection of substations, hydroelectric power plants, and transmission lines.April of the same year,Chugoku Electric Power NetworkWas transferred to the company when it was launched and became the company's network center.
- Tottori prefecture/Shimane prefecture
- Sanin Power Station Shimane PrefectureMatsueHoromachi 115
- Tottori Electric Power Station Tottori PrefectureTottori City1-2 Shinhonjicho
- Yonago Electric Power Station Tottori PrefectureYonago2-51 Kamocho
- Izumo Electric Power Station Shimane PrefectureIzumo1127-1 Watarihashicho
- Hamada Electric Power Station Shimane PrefectureHamadaNoharacho 1941-12
- Masuda Electric Power Station Shimane PrefectureMasuda CitySaiwaicho 1-5
- Okayama Electric Power Station Okayama PrefectureOkayama CitySouth wardFukunari 3-4-11
- Kurashiki Electric Power Station Okayama PrefectureKurashiki1275-4 Funaguracho
- Tsuyama Electric Power Station Okayama PrefectureTsuyamaKobe304-2
- Takahashi Power Station Okayama PrefectureTakahashiNariwa TownShimobaru 195
- Hiroshima Kita Electric Power Station Hiroshima PrefectureHiroshima city2-3-30 Kameyamanishi, Asakita-ku
- Miyoshi Electric Power Station Hiroshima PrefectureMiyoshi CityNishisakeyamachi 699-11
- Hiroshima Electric Power Station Hiroshima PrefectureHiroshima city2-42 Takeya-cho, Naka-ku
- Onomichi Electric Power Station Hiroshima PrefectureOnomichiShintakayama 3-chome 1170-27
- Higashi Hiroshima Electric Power Station Hiroshima PrefectureHigashihiroshima City3-9-1 Kagamiyama (inside Energia Economic & Technical Research Institute)
- Otake Electric Power Station Hiroshima PrefectureOtake CityKuba 5-11-1
- Yamaguchi Electric Power Station 187-13 Yoshiwa Oaza, Ube City, Yamaguchi Prefecture
- Shunan Electric Power Station Shunan City, Yamaguchi Prefecture Oaza Tokuyama Aza Fukuda Terahara 4713
- Hagi Electric Power Station 2280 Tsubaki, Hagi City, Yamaguchi Prefecture
- Chuden Hospital 3-4-27 Otemachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima
- Energia Economic & Technical Research Institute (Headquarters) 3-9-1 Kagamiyama, Higashi-Hiroshima City, Hiroshima Prefecture
- Energia Economic & Technical Research Institute (Hiroshima Office) 4-33 Komachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima City, Hiroshima Prefecture
- Electricity business support, etc.
- Chugoku Electric Power Network Co., Ltd.
- Chuden Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Chuden Plant Co., Ltd. (CPC)
- China Keiki Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Chugoku Electric Environment Technos Co., Ltd.
- Chugoku Electric Power Australia Resources Pty. Ltd.
- Chugoku Electric Power International Netherlands BV
- Denryoku Support Chugoku Co., Ltd.
- Chuden Engineering ConsultantsCo., Ltd. (CEC)
- Chiba Power Co., Ltd.
- Tempearl IndustrialLtd.
- China High Pressure Concrete Industry Co., Ltd.
- Setouchi joint thermal powerLtd.
- Setouchi Power Co., Ltd.
- Osaki Cool Jen Co., Ltd.
- Kaita Biomass Power Co., Ltd.
- Air Water & Energia Power Yamaguchi Co., Ltd.
- China Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Kogetsu Steel Co., Ltd.
- Emul Industry Co., Ltd.
- Total energy supply
- Energia Solution and Service Co., Ltd.
- Power Engineering and Training Service Co., Ltd.
- Mizushima LNG Co., Ltd.
- Energia Communications(Enecom)
- Business / life support business
- Energia L & B Partners Co., Ltd. (former Chinese company Co., Ltd.)
- Energia Business Service Co., Ltd.
- Energia Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Energia Nursing Service Co., Ltd.
- Welfare Club Co., Ltd. China
- House Plus China Housing Guarantee Co., Ltd.
Main programs offered
2006 (Heisei18 years)OctoberSince then, Matanoagawa Power Station (Doyo Dam) Due to a series of scandals including the "safety data fabrication incident"2007 (19)OctoberRefraining from commercials until the end, "good things plus" was omitted from sponsor introductions, etc., and commercialsAC JapanIt was replaced with the CM ofShow sponsoredContinued, and the commercials of affiliated companies were broadcasted).
After that, some commercials were revived,2010 (22) occurred on January 4Shimane Nuclear Power StationFollowing the fatal accident of a worker during the construction of Unit 3, the CM was reopened.Self-restraintでAC JapanHas been replaced with (howeverShow sponsoredContinues, along with commercials of affiliated companies such as Chuden Plant). CM resumed from October 2010.
2011 May 3Occurred inTohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake), The Chugoku Electric Power Company did not provide the following programs.Also, for a while after the occurrence, in the corresponding programCMWill not be broadcast, all commercialsAC JapanIt was replaced with.Credit providedAfter refraining from doing so, a commercial was broadcast in the form of a company announcement to convey a request for power saving.
Semi-wide area(Okayama / Kagawa) Due to the service area, blocknet TV programs are basicallyShikoku Electric Power Transmission and DistributionSupply areaKagawaIt is also broadcast on.However, there are areas in Kagawa Prefecture where the Chugoku Electric Power Network supplies electricity.
- TV New HiroshimaProduction/FNSBlock net
- Sanin BroadcastingProduction/JNNBlock net
- TV Shin-Hiroshima production, FNS block net (in Yamaguchi prefecture, in principle, TV Yamaguchi net)
- Hiroshima Home TVProduction/ANNBlock net (Net for Sanin Broadcasting in both Tottori and Shimane prefectures)
- China broadcastingProduction/JNNBlock net
- Hiroshima TVProduction/NNSBlock net
- China Broadcasting ProductionJRN,NRNBlock net
- Hiroshima FM BroadcastProduction/JFNBlock net
- Tokoro's eyes are ten!(Only the service area is currently withdrawn from the sponsor)
- Chubu Boy (-1987)
- Happy Angel (1987-2001)
- Friends of the country of Energia (2001-)
- Akari no Sei / Akkaly
- Fire Spirit, Fian
- Water Spirit / Water
- Sky spirit, Skine
- Earth spirit, Grandon
- China Electric Power Athletics Club
- China Electric Power Red Legions
- Chugoku Electric Power Slope Ground
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC --Shareholders and training uniforms (right sleeve) sponsors
- Gainale Tottori -Official sponsor
- Fagiano Okayama FC -Official sponsor
Major invested companies
- TV New Hiroshima - 1.24%
- Hiroshima Home TV - 5.0%
- Hiroshima FM Broadcast - 3.3%
- Yamaguchi Asahi Broadcasting - 3.0%
- FM San'in - 4.0%
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ending March 2021 [Japanese Standards] (Consolidated)”. Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc. (April 2021, 4). 2021/6/10Browse.
- ^ a b Fiscal Year Ending March 2020 3nd Term Securities Report
- ^ “Yamaguchi Prefectural Foundation to sell 1550 million shares of Chugoku Electric Power Company”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2012, 2) 2018/2/13Browse.
- ^ About the implementation of a large-scale demonstration test on oxygen-blown coal gasification technology by Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc. and J-Power
- ^ Mizushima Power Station Unit 1 Natural Gas Combined Cycle Power Plant Start of Commercial Operation April 2009, 4
- ^ Request for change of Misumi Power Station Unit 2 construction plan January 2010, 1
- ^ a b "Osaki Fire Electric is out of service after 11 years of operation". Chinese newspaper (September 2011, 11). 2011/11/22Browse.
- ^ "About approval of Shimane Nuclear Power Station Unit 1 decommissioning plan”. Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc. (April 2017, 4). 2018/5/6Browse.
- ^ "Shimane Nuclear Power Station Unit 28 decommissioning, started on XNUMXth Chugoku Electric Power”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2017, 7). 2018/5/6Browse.
- ^ "The arrival of the era of decommissioning?Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc. begins decommissioning of Shimane Nuclear Power Station Unit XNUMX”. New Switch (August 2017, 8). 2018/5/6Browse.
- ^ About implementation of organizational maintenance Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc. Delivered on June 2017, 06 Retrieved on July 28, 2021.
- ^ Securities Report 2019 Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc. pp.25-27
- ^ About the start of commercial operation of Fukuyama Solar Power Station
- ^ About the start of commercial operation of Ube Solar Power Plant
- ^ Reference:(PDF) Cabinet Office Regulatory Reform Council 3rd IT / Energy / Transportation TF (April 19, 4)
- ^ "Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook 2011"- Japan Private Broadcasting FederationChapter (2011)
- Matsunaga Anzaemon(9 Electric Power Founder)
- Chugoku Electrical Safety Inspection Association
- Hiroshima Electric Railway Chuden-mae tram stop
- Power company management dam
- International Nuclear Development --Established on October 9, 3 with the investment of 2010 electric power companies, 10 manufacturers, and INCJ.