Aim for Hanazono!National High School Rugby Tournament Fukushima Prefectural Tournament Best XNUMX Determined <Fukushima Prefecture>
If you write the contents roughly
In all other games, Seed School Nakoso Kogyo and Gakuho Fukushima advanced to the semi-finals.
National High School Rugby Tournament Fukushima Prefectural Tournament held at Iwaki Green Field in Iwaki City. The first game of the second round is XNUMX years ... → Continue reading
"Fukushima TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Fukushima Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Shoin Gakuen Fukushima High School
The operating corporation is the school corporation Matsurin Gakuen.Minamisoma CityWas located inMatsue High SchoolIs a brother school with the same operating corporation.Prefectural Fukushima High SchoolTo distinguish fromGakuho FukushimaIs called.For some sports such as rugby and athleticsShoingakuenfukushimaSometimes called.. The abbreviation is "Gakufuku"(Gakufuku).Ishikawa High SchoolIt has nothing to do with (Gakuhou Ishikawa).
Founder and founding spirit
Founder Eisaburo Yamamori
1906 YamagataYonezawaFrom,Meiji UniversityAfter graduating from the Faculty of Law in 1934, he founded Fukushima Denki Kogyo School, the predecessor of Shorin Gakuen in 1942.He has held various positions such as the chairman of the Fukushima Prefecture Private School Association, a member of the Fukushima Prefecture Private School Council, and the chairman of the Fukushima Prefecture Sumo Association. Died January 1961, 1.
Eisaburo Yamamori, the founder of 1942, said, "The present age is the age of electricity, and electricity promotes the development and development of industry and reflects society." An industrial school was founded in the present location of Fukushima City, the capital of the prefecture, and was the forerunner of industrial education in this area.
School lessons / education policy
"Discipline" "Politeness" "Honesty"
Our specialized department develops the abilities of students and aims to develop diligent, creative and collaborative professionals in the prefecture's industrial industries such as electricity, electronics, architecture, civil engineering, and commerce.
The general course of our school cultivates basic academic ability for academics and skills, and guides students to succeed in advancing to a university commensurate with their abilities.
Our school's education aims to foster students who are physically and mentally healthy.
At our school, we aim to develop human resources who are aware of the dignity of individuals and who can contribute to the welfare of homes, society, and the country.
Our education teaches discipline, politeness, and sincerity to be the standard of living attitude.
BEYOND NOW I am beyond now. "Aiming for me in the future" ~~~~ The theme to send to students.
Declaration of No. 1 care !! ～～～～ Teachers' theme.
Bring "goodness" and "potential" to your abilities! "We aim to be a school that gives each student the best and the potential to realize it, as he writes about human beings."
- Full time program
- General course special advancement course
- General course of liberal arts
- General course practical selection course
Lyrics :.Composition:Toshiaki Okamoto
It is organized into 1 chapters from Chapter 4 to Chapter 4.
The lyricist Yoshio Koseki is from Fukushima City, a university professor, a lyricist, and also writes school songs for many schools, including Toho Elementary School in Ota Ward, Tokyo, and Koori Choritsu Joho Junior High School in Date District.
The composer Toshiaki Okamoto is from Miyagi prefecture, and also writes and composes with Yoshio Koseki.
Operating corporation history deputy director
- 2nd generation:
- 3nd generation:
Successive school principals
- Fukushima Technical High School
- First generation:
- 2nd generation:
- 3nd generation:
- 4nd generation:Saburo Endo[Avoid ambiguity]
- 5nd generation:
- 6nd generation:
- 7nd generation:
- Fukushima Daiichi High School
- First generation: Eisaburo Yamamori
- 2nd generation: Sataro Yamamori
- 3rd generation: Saburo Endo
- 4th generation: Nobuoki Ozaki
- 5th generation: Tsuneo Takeda
- 6th generation: Kizo Kurihara
- Fukushima High School
- 7th generation: Kizo Kurihara
- 8nd generation:
- 9nd generation:
- Teen: Motoaki Yamamori
- 11nd generation:
- Teen: Motoaki Yamamori
- 13nd generation:
- 14nd generation:
Transition of installation course
- 1941 --Founder Eisaburo Yamamori applied for the establishment of Fukushima Denki Kogyo School.
- 1942 --Approved to establish Fukushima Electric Industrial School (Department of Electrical Engineering).
- 1945 ――The first graduation ceremony 82 people graduated.
- 1947 --Established an electrical department (completed one year at night).
- 1948 --Established the second part of electricity (completed 2 years at night) and abolished the special course of electricity.
- 1948 --Approved to establish Fukushima Denki Kogyo High School (new full-time electrical department, part-time electrical department).
- 1951 --Established a construction department and a commercial economy department (full-time / part-time).
- 1951 --Authorized to change the organization due to the enactment of the Private School Law, renamed the school corporation Denki Gakuen Fukushima Technical High School.
- 1953 --A regular course (full-time system) is set up.
- 1956 --Established a separate wireless communication department (completed one year in the daytime).Recruitment of part-time electrical department and part-time commercial economy department is suspended.
- 1957 --Established a telecommunications department (full-time system) and abolished the separate wireless communication department.
- 1960 --Approval for establishment of Denki Gakuen Fukushima Daiichi High School (regular course, commercial economy course).
- 1961 --The recruitment of students for the regular and commercial economics departments of the school corporation Denki Gakuen Fukushima Technical High School has been suspended.
- 1964 --Established architecture department and civil engineering department at Fukushima Technical High School.
- 1966 --Abolished the construction department of the school corporation Denki Gakuen Fukushima Technical High School.
- 1967 --Re-established a regular course at the school corporation Denki Gakuen Fukushima Technical High School.
- 1968 --Renamed the Department of Telecommunications at Fukushima Technical High School, a school corporation, to the Department of Electronics.
- 1979 --The name was changed to Denki Gakuen Fukushima High School due to the merger of Fukushima Technical High School and Fukushima Daiichi High School.
- 1988 --A regular course English course is set up.The Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering were integrated and reorganized into the Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering.
- 1989 --Reorganized the regular course English course into the international English course.
- 1992 --Renamed Denki Gakuen to Matsurin Gakuen.
- 1999 --Established a practical education course for regular courses and started recruiting female students in all courses.
- 2006 --Established an international English course in the regular course, and stopped recruiting students for the international English course.
- 2008 --A university entrance course and a special selection course are set up in the regular course.
- 2009 --A general course and a special course are set up in the regular course.
- 2011 --A special advancement course, a private liberal arts course, and a practical selection course are set up in the regular course.
- April: Entrance Ceremony, Opening Ceremony, Freshman Orientation
- May: Student Organization General Assembly, Takatairen Prefectural North Tournament, Interim Examination, Excursion
- June: Change of clothes, sports test, re-election of student organization officers, high-ranking prefectural tournament,
- July: Term-end examination, closing ceremony, summer vacation, summer training
- August: Trial enrollment, summer vacation, opening ceremony for the second semester
- September: Art Appreciation Party, Ball Game Tournament, Shoto Festival
- October: Anniversary of foundation, change of clothes, mid-term examination, admissions counseling
- November: School trip, admissions counseling session
- December: Term-end examination, closing ceremony, winter holidays, winter training, admissions counseling
- January: Winter holidays, opening ceremony, National Center Test for University Admissions, 1rd grade year-end examination
- February: 2st and 1nd grade year-end examination
- March: Graduation ceremony, closing ceremony, spring holidays, spring training
Student Organization Inside School / Club Activities
Student council activities
The secretariat is composed mainly of the student council president, and there are the board of directors / central committee, the accounting audit committee, and each voting body of the student organization general meeting of the highest voting body to be held in June.As specialized committees, the Library Committee, Support Committee, Health / Physical Education Committee, Editorial Committee, Facility / Environment Improvement Committee, Living Committee, Broadcasting Committee, and Matsubo Festival Executive Committee held every September are active. do.
- Athletics club, baseball club, soccer club, volleyball club, basketball club, tennis club, table tennis club, rugby football club, women's handball club
- Martial arts
- Kendo club, karate club, sumo club, archery club
- Cultural system
- Art club, light music club, JRC / IAC club, ESS club, tea ceremony club, drone research club, eco-run club, calligraphy
- Chairman: Nobuo Yashima
- Vice Chairman: Kennosuke Mouri, Toshiaki Kajiwara, Akira Takamura, Yoshihisa Otsuki, Hiroo Kanno
- Secretary-General: Kentaro Sakuta
- Deputy Secretary General: Kazuo Homma, Naoyuki Watanabe, Koichi Watanabe
- Fukushima Electric Technical High School
- Fukushima Denki Kogyo High School (including part-time system)
- School Corporation Denki Gakuen Fukushima Technical High School
- Denki Gakuen Fukushima Daiichi High School
- Denki Gakuen Fukushima High School
- Graduates of Matsurin Gakuen Fukushima High School and those who dropped out of school with the approval of the board of directors
- Current student
- Former and current faculty members of Gakufuku
- Those who wish to join and have obtained the approval of the board of directors
Well-known graduates / school officials
- "Three Brothers of Onami"- Sumo wrestler
- Hideyoshi Kagawa - Karate
- Takara Tsujigaki - Professional baseball player
- Ryo Jinnohara - rugbyplayer
- ^ Matsurin Fukushima High School ｜ National Team Introduction --National High School Athletic Federation Rugby Specialist Department Official Website