Photo Mr. Taro Kono
Mr. Taro Kono posted behind the scenes in a series of posts such as "Call from Prime Minister's Secretary" and "Security Officer", Digital Minister.
If you write the contents roughly
After posting, "I received instructions from the Prime Minister, and I will be in charge of digital, civil service reform, consumer issues, etc.
On the 10th, Taro Kono, a member of the House of Representatives, was appointed as the minister in charge of digital in the second Kishida remodeling cabinet, and tweeted, "... → Continue reading
Daily sports entertainment
From the daily sports news site, Daily Sports online (DailySportsOnline), which delivers the latest news, we will pick up and deliver the latest entertainment information (breaking news) and special information! For news about entertainment, rely on Daily Sports online.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
National Civil Service System Reform Basic Law(Kokkakomu Insei Dokai Kakukihonho, Law No. 20 of June 6, 13)government officialThe purpose is to define the basic principles and policies for system reform and to comprehensively promote them.Japan OflawIs.169th Diet sessionEstablished incommon nameCivil Service Reform Act.
- Heisei 20/4/4 Fukuda Yasuo Cabinet,House of RepresentativesSubmit to
- May 20, 5 House of RepresentativesCabinet Committeeentrusted to
- Heisei 20/5/28 Democratic PartyPassed by the committee as a result of revision consultation with
- Heisei 20/5/29 Main Conventionpass, pass
- Heisei 20/5/29 House of CouncilorsSend to
- May 20, 5 Referred to the Cabinet Committee of the House of Councilors
- Passed by the committee on June 20, 6
- June 20, 6 Approved by the plenary session and established
- June 20, 6 Same ActAnnounce
- Heisei 25/7/10 National Civil Service Reform Promotion Headquartersinstallation deadline for
- February 7 "Administrative Reform Promotion HeadquartersEstablishment of the National Public Service Reform Secretariat
In 08, the Civil Service Reform Bill established the "Public-Private Personnel Exchange Center" within the Cabinet Office to centrally manage the re-employment of civil servants. Mediation was also completely prohibited, but thisPublic-Private Personnel Exchange CenterFrom the opposition party, an amakudari bank dedicated to civil servants, "Special Hello Work" for bureaucratsIt was criticized and opposed.
Civil Service Union (All Japan Autonomous Organization Labor Union,Japanese Teachers' Union,Japan National Civil Service Unionetc.), against the civil service reform bill,ILOIt is a matter to be considered according to the recommendation ofBasic labor rightIn addition to not mentioning the problem at all, it unilaterally strengthens the problem of personnel management and re-employment regulations, and furthermore, expresses opposition to the content, which imposes ability and performance.Was.In addition, the amakudari regulation was met with strong opposition from bureaucrats and even within the Liberal Democratic Party..
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Press Conference by the Chief Cabinet SecretaryApril 2013, 7
- ^ June 2007, 6 House of Representatives Cabinet Committee
- ^ Saturday, June 2007, 6 "Shinbun Akahata"
- ^ Public Service and Public Service Trade Union Council/Countermeasures Headquarters News April 2007, 4
- ^ Jichiro Newspaper (No. 1901)
- ^ Page against the National Public Workers' Union "Reform of the Public Servant System"Retrieved February 2008, 5
- ^ Chuchu faction bulletin "Shinsen" No. 2310, page 3 1
- ^ March 2007, 3 Nikkei Shimbun
- Shinzo Abe -90th generationPrime Minister
- Fukuda Yasuo --The 91th Prime Minister
- Taro Aso --The 92th Prime Minister
- Yoshimi Watanabe - Abe Cabinetas well as the Fukuda Cabinet Ofadministrative reform-Minister in charge of civil service system reform
- Amari Akira - Aso CabinetMinister in charge of Administrative and Civil Service Reform
- Masahiro Futahashi - Koizumi Cabinetand the Fukuda CabinetDeputy Secretary-General
- Civil Service AgencyConcept
- Cabinet Personnel Department
- National Civil Service System Reform Basic Law e-Gov Law Search