Shock in Fukuoka Former Prime Minister Abe was shot dead
If you write the contents roughly
Mayor Takashima of Fukuoka City said in an interview, "I can't believe it anymore.
After former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was shot dead while supporting the election, the shock spread in Fukuoka Prefecture.Fukuoka City Heaven ... → Continue reading
KBC Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting
This is the official account of #Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting, familiar with “#Assades.” “#Domo” and “#Shiritaka!”. We will send you recommended programs and gift information! Please follow us!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
KinkiWest ofWest JapanSecond,Tokyo 23 WardEven in cities nationwide excluding横 浜 市,Osaka,Nagoya city,SapporoSecond onlyFourth population(About 162 million people)Kyushu region OfAdministration-Economy-TransportationIt has the largest population in the region as the center.
Hakata BayThis area facingHakataIt has been recognized as (hakata) and has been used as a gateway to the continent. By medieval merchantAutonomous cityWas formed and was often burned down by the war, but fostered a rich townsman culture.Hideyoshi ToyotomiAfter being reconstructed byKuroda Fukuoka CastleAnd itscastle townBy buildingNakagawaAs a castle town in the westFukuoka, "East is a merchant town / commercial city from the Middle Ages"HakataBecame. afterwards,Edo PeriodからMeiji EraFrom the beginning, Fukuoka and Hakata coexisted,1876Fukuoka and Hakata will be integrated into one city.Fukuhiro(Fukuhaku) ”and then renamed“ Fukuoka ”.
Kyushu region OfAdministration-Economy-TransportationIt is the center and has the largest population in the region.West JapanAlso inOsakaIt is the second most populous city.Centering on the cityFukuoka metropolitan areaIs formed.Kitakyushu(Kitakyushu metropolitan area) WithKitakyushu/Fukuoka metropolitan area TheEconomic scale in city unitsIn JapanFour metropolitan areasCan be counted..The city's gross domestic productSpecial WardIsTokyo 23 WardExceptOsaka,横 浜 市,Nagoya cityNext to the 4th place in Japan, Fukuoka CityThree major metropolitan areasIt is a city with the second highest economic power..A large company headquartered in Tokyo or Osaka has many branches and branch offices that control the Kyushu region, which is typical.Branch economy city.Sapporo,Sendai city,Hiroshima cityと と も にRegional center cityIt plays a role as.In addition, as a global founding and job creation special zone, together with Kitakyushu CityNational Strategic Special ZoneIt is specified in.Held in Fukuoka CityInternational conferenceThe number is second only to Tokyo in Japan, along with Kitakyushu City.International Conference Tourist CityIs also specified in..In addition, it is one of the leading “student cities” in Japan, where 14 universities and 9 junior colleges are located, and the ratio of students to the population is among the ordinance-designated cities.Kyoto City2rd place after.
Meiji RestorationIn the early modern period, it was not the largest city in the Kyushu region as it is today (Prefectural office location and population rank of ordinance-designated cities).At that time, the largest city in the Kyushu region wasNagasaki-KagoshimaAnd the central local agency that controls the Kyushu region isKumamoto-shiThe importance of Fukuoka Prefecture and Fukuoka City in the Kyushu region was not high, such as being placed in1899Hakata PortOpen port,1911Kyushu Imperial University(CurrentKyushu UniversityIts predecessor) began to develop and progressed, gradually becoming the center of the Kyushu region. In the 1910s, it surpassed the population of Kumamoto City and became the largest in the Kyushu region.1920 OfDemographicsThen.KumamotoMore than twice the population of. Also, from this time, the central branch agency that oversees Kyushu has moved to Fukuoka City.1963In addition, when Kitakyushu City was established by the merger of five cities, the population of Kitakyushu City became the largest in the Kyushu region, and Kitakyushu City was designated as an ordinance-designated city for the first time in Kyushu.afterwards,ShowaIn late JapanCoal mineA series of closed mountainsTertiary industryAnd the transformation of the industrial structure such as the rapid development of the government-designated citySanyo ShinkansenHakata StationAfter stretching etc.1979The population of Fukuoka City became the largest in the Kyushu region, overtaking Kitakyushu City again.2010Since then, Fukuoka City has the highest number of population growth and rate of increase among government-designated cities.Even now, the number of people is increasing at a pace of over 1 per year.2011ToKyoto City,2015ToKobe CityBecame the 5th most populous city in Japan.2020Population topped 5 million in May.
Of the Genkai SeaIki,TsushimaAcrossSouth KoreaThere is (Korea), which is a major city in the southern part of the country.BusanUp to 200 in a straight line from Fukuoka citykmdegreeIs. Also,Chugoku OfShanghaiUp to about 850km in the same wayTokyoCloser.As in these cases, the major cities of neighboring countries are located within approximately 1,000 km, soHakata Port,Fukuoka AirportFrom South Korea or China,TaiwanAnd so onSoutheast AsiaMany international routes to major cities are set up, and tourists from these areas are on the rise.In the "World's Urban Comprehensive Power Ranking" announced by the Japan Mori Memorial Foundation in 2019, it was ranked 42nd in the world and 3rd in Japan after Tokyo and Osaka.The reason why Fukuoka was evaluated is that it was in the top 30 in the world in the fields of "living" and "environment"...Also, in the "Urban Characteristic Evaluation" which can be said to be the domestic version.Kyoto CityWas ranked second in Japan after..Fukuoka City is also considered to be a city with a strong local love in Japan.,Mitsubishi UFJ Research & ConsultingAccording to the awareness survey conducted by Fukuoka, the attachment and pride of Fukuoka citizens were the highest in the country among the major cities in Japan..
Fukuoka cityCity centerIt is,TenjinとHakataThere are two extremes (corresponding to Fukuoka and Hakata in the Edo period, respectively).Tenjin districtFukuoka City HallとNishitetsu Fukuoka (Tenjin) Station-Fukuoka City SubwayTenjin StationAnd manyDepartment store,Fashion buildingIs the largest in KyushuDowntownIs.The largest in Kyushu in HakataTerminal stationIsHakata StationThere are manyShinkansenAnd limited express trains connect cities in Kyushu.AlsoFukuoka AirportBecause it is only a few minutes away by subway, branch offices of large companies are concentrated around Hakata Station.Business districtIt has become.Separates Tenjin and HakataNakagawa OfNakashuFormed inRed light districtIt is,NakasuIt is famous nationwide as (Nakasu)..NakasuWest JapanRecognized as one of the entertainment districts,Tokyo OfShinjuku-Kabukicho,Sapporo-SusukinoAlong with, it is considered to be one of the three major entertainment districts in Japan..Tenjin, Hakata, Nakasu,NagahamaPermanently installed at nightA stallIs the best in Japan And there are many tourists who are looking for food stalls.1995Is a large commercial complexCanal City HakataOpened on the east side of Nakasu,2011ToKyushu ShinkansenAlong with the extension of Hakata, a commercial complex at Hakata StationJR Hakata City(Amu Plaza Hakata,Hakata Hankyu),2016ToKITTE Hakata(Hakata Marui) Has opened.The concentration of commercial facilities around Hakata Station, which was originally a business district, is increasing, and competition for commercial areas with the Tenjin area is intensifying (""Tenjin distribution warSee also).Land prices in central Fukuoka are on the rise year by year, and the Tenjin Kimuraya Building costs 1 million yen per square meter.Hakata Station East(Hakata Station Chikushi Exit) is 1 million yen per square meterTokyoThe price is not inferior to that of a prime location,TokyoChuoHigashi GinzaIs above the average land price of..However, Fukuoka AirportCity centerIn the city center due to the close proximity toAviation lawThe upper height limit is set, and around Tenjin and Hakata StationSkyscraperIs almost nonexistent.Tenjin-DamingThe district will relax height restrictions and rebuild private buildingsRedevelopmentplan"Tenjin Big BangIs in progress.
Main of Fukuoka CityFukutoshinas,NishishinとKashiiIs mentioned. Around bothUniversity,University,Vocational schoolsIn addition to the large number of waterfront development areas, in the north of NishijinSeaside mochiBut in the west of KashiiIsland city(Minato Kashii,Kashiiteriha) Are adjacent.Especially for seaside mochiFukuoka PayPay Dome-Fukuoka City Library-Fukuoka City Museum-News reportCultural and entertainment facilities such as each company are concentrated.In central Fukuoka such as Tenjin and HakataFukuoka AirportBecause no skyscraper was built nearmMost of the above buildings are located near these two subcenters (relatively loosely regulated in height).Although not as large as these two sub-centers, other areas that can be mentioned as sub-centers of Fukuoka City are: big bridge,MeinohamaThere is.
Northern part of Kyushu.Sea of Japan(Hakata Bay-Imazu Bay-Genkai Sea) Of the half-moon typeFukuoka PlainMost of the area is the city area. The north is located on the northern side of Hakata BayreefIsUminonakamichi-Land connection islandIsShiga Island, WestItoshima PeninsulaThe city area extends to the eastern part. South and southwestMt. SefurisanThe city area extends to the mountains included inSagaTouches. Besides, as a manned island, on Hakata BayNokonoshimaFloating above the Genkai Sea near the mouth of Hakata Bay in the western part of the cityGenkai Island, Further northwest of itKoroshimaIs included in the city limits.
From Fukuoka CityIki-TsushimaAcross the otherKorean PeninsulaThere is.Major cities with a population of over 100 million in Japanas South Korea OfSeoul Special City,Chugoku OfShanghai,Taiwan OfTaipeiIs the closest city toTokyo Special WardFrom about 880km,OsakaFrom about 480km,Hiroshima cityAbout 200km from South KoreaBusanIt is located about 200km from the city, about 540km from Seoul special city, about 890km from Shanghai in China, and about 1280km from Taipei in Taiwan.
Most of the city limitsFukuoka PlainIt is included in the area, and although there are some small mountains, it is generally flat.otherBig cityBecause it is flat compared to, in commuting, school, shoppingBicycleConvenient to use.The western and southwestern parts of the city form a corner of the Mt. Sefurisan area, and the altitude is over 1000m, making it a rugged terrain.Most of the coastal areas of the cityLandfillIs, Harbors and houses are being constructed. In the eastern part of Hakata BayArtificial islandIs also being constructed (Island city）.. On the other hand, natural coasts remain in most of the West Ward and in the eastern coast of Kaigai and the islands. In addition, a reef with a width of about 300m called Kurose has developed about 200m north of Genkai Island. Kurose isCenozoicQuaternaryFukuoka Prefecture's onlyVolcanic islandClassified intobasaltIt is composed of.
As a river flowing through the city, it flows through the center of the cityNakagawa-Mikasa RiverAnd flows through the eastern part of the cityTatara RiverFlowing through the western part of the cityMuromi RiverSuch asSecond-class riverThere is,First-class riverThere is no. Therefore voluntaryWater sourceOften largeDrought(Example:Showa 53-54 Fukuoka city drought) Has been hit by.
While there are no long rivers, as mentioned above, the rivers that flow into the Hakata Bay with a short river length and a slightly steep gradient from the mountains around the plain are mostly through urban areas,Torrential rainIf there is a flood, it is likely to flood and it seems that it formed the Fukuoka plain,Water controlIt is an issue above.
Facing the Sea of Japan, it is warm but affected by the cold air from the continent in winter, showing the characteristics of the Sea of Japan-type climate zone.note that,Back shaking mountainsAnd the area at the foot of it will be larger than that.Unlike cities on the Pacific side, the sunshine hours are reduced in winter, and the annual sunshine hours are about 1800 to 1900 hours, which is a little shorter than other areas in Kyushu.Although the sunshine hours in winter are short, from the viewpoint of precipitation distribution, there is a peak of precipitation in summer and the precipitation in winter is small. With more than 10mm of rainy days in winter compared to the area ofSnowfallIt differs from the typical Japan Sea side climate in that there are extremely few.
Facing the inner bayBig cityBecause of the summerOsakaAlong with the above, it is one of the areas where the heat is extremely severe day and night. Midsummer days can be seen from June, and the severe heat of midsummer days continues from July to September. The average value for 6-7 is 9 days (the average value for 1991-2020 is 8.1 days), and in recent yearsExtremely hot dayThe number of observation days is also increasing rapidly.TopographicallyOkhotsk Sea HighAlmost unaffected byTibetan high pressureThe hot period is stable and long-lasting.Especially, the high temperature at night is characteristic, and it is higher than Kagoshima city located in the south in the middle of the night.Naha,Ishigakijimaな どNansei IslandsThere are many days when the night temperature is the highest at all meteorological stations except urban areas.Heat island phenomenonIs remarkable, from before the warTropical nightThe rate of increase in the number of days is the highest at major meteorological stations in Japan (1936-2007, increasing at a pace of 10 days in 5.0 years).Normal tropical nights are on the mainlandOsaka,Kobe City,KagoshimaIt takes 38.7 days, which is the second largest, and it takes more than a month.In some years, it was more than 1 days on hot days and more than 30 days on tropical nights.In the low latitude area of Kyushu, it is more susceptible to moist air masses in the summer, and the city areaHakata BayIt is easy to get wet sea breezetemperatureIn addition to(I.e.Is high. for that reasonTokyo 23 Ward,Nagoya cityな どEast JapanCompared to major cities inDiscomfort indexHeat index (WBGT,Wet bulb black ball temperature) Is high, and the sensible heat becomes severe. In recent years, the temperature has become difficult to fall especially at night,2018On August 8, the 22th lowest temperature in Japan was 8°C or higher, and the second highest temperature in the history of domestic observation was 30°C (so-calledSuper tropical night) Was recorded.
North in winterGenkai SeaFlowing throughWarm currentIsTsushima CurrentThe radiative cooling effect is significantly weakened in combination with urbanization.Winter dayIs very few (2.5 days in normal years), and in some years there is none at all.Compared to the 23 wards of Tokyo, Nagoya, and Kyoto, the average winter temperature is about 2.0 ° C higher, which means it is warmer in terms of temperature.But northwest(I.e.Is blowing, and there are many cloudy daysDaylight hoursIs considerably less than the Pacific Ocean side, so the perceived temperature is low.In addition, because it is relatively close to the continent, strong cold waves easily flow in the westward direction, and the cold weather may become severe temporarily and the maximum temperature may reach 0 to 3 ° C.Precipitation is low, but the number of days of precipitation is slightly higher than in cities on the Pacific coast.The annual number of snowfall days in a normal year is 15.6 days,SnowfallIs once or twice a year, up to about 1 cm, and it is not uncommon to have a year with no snow. This is because the northwest monsoon windward is narrow due to the influence of the Korean Peninsula, so the northwest monsoon winds over the sea are short and snow clouds do not develop. In the northwesterly winter type, the snowfall in Fukuoka City is short, and the undeveloped clouds cover about 2 cm to 5 cm.KagoshimaIt often happens that the snowfall is 20 cm or more.Southern Sawara Ward (Wakiyama-infield-Board shop・The amount of snow on the Kabuchi) and along the mountains increases slightly, but on the Sea of Japan sideHiroshima cityCompared to the mountains along the Sanyo region.
The number of lightning days per year is relatively high at 25.5 days, and unlike the Pacific Ocean side, lightning strikes are often observed in winter.So-called sunny summer daysYudachiIs lessCapital AreaA direct hit to the center likethunderstormThere is no hail. By that amountSprinkling waterI can not expect an effect, and the number of tropical nights is increasing (normal statistics period is1991-2020).
|Fukuoka City(Fukuoka District Meteorological Observatory) Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||21.5|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||10.2|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||6.9|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||3.9|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−6.0|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||74.4|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||1|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5mm)||11.0||10.7||11.4||10.8||9.8||12.7||12.4||11.2||11.0||7.9||9.9||10.2||128.9|
|Average number of snowfall days (≥0 cm)||6.3||4||1.4||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0.1||3.9||15.6|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||104.1||123.5||161.2||188.1||204.1||145.2||172.2||200.9||164.7||175.9||137.3||112.2||1,889.4|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1890-present)|
|The population density|
|40131 – 5||Higashi Ward||328,749||69.36||4,740|
|40132 – 3||Hakata Ward||254,872||31.63||8,058|
|40133 – 1||Chuo||209,971||15.40||13,634|
|40134 – 0||South ward||268,048||30.98||8,652|
|40135 – 8||Nishi-ward||212,617||84.17||2,526|
|40136 – 6||Jonan Ward||133,118||15.99||8,325|
|40137 – 4||Sawara Ward||222,462||95.87||2,320|
Initially, it was established with a system of 5 wards,1982In 57, Seinan Ward and Sawara Ward were separated from Nishi Ward.
In the central part of the cityTenjinThe district (Chuo-ku) is the center of the city, where many department stores and buildings are lined up. From TenjinNakagawaOn the east side across the river is the main and tributary of the Naka River (Hakata River)NakashuThere are terrain parts, but these are the three largest in JapanRed light districtListed as one ofNakasuIs..To the east of that is the city of Hakata.To the southeast of Hakata cityHakata StationIs located. The area between Nakasu and Hakata Station is a business district with office buildings and business hotels. Located in the west and southwest of the Tenjin areaDaming,Imaizumi,VigilanceSince the latter half of the 1990s, the number of stores mainly targeting young people has increased, and it is rapidly developing as a youth town.
If you go west from the daimyoFukuoka CastleThere are traces. To the west, about 4km from Tenjin, is the downtown area of Fukuoka's subcenter.NishishinThere is a district (Sawara Ward).The same district (Chuo Ward)Jigyo, Nishijin,Fujisaki,Hundred roadThe north side of the area) is a land developed by landfill in the 1980s.Seaside mochiIt is called, and a new city area is formed at that time.
On Hakata Bay in the eastern part of the cityIsland cityCalled (Higashi Ward)Artificial islandIs under construction,the 2000sFrom the second halfthe 2010sAround the beginning of the year, a part of the harbor district and residential area has been completed. In Fukuoka City,2000Since around (12), urban development projects such as land readjustment projects and continuous grade crossing projects have been carried out along the JR Kagoshima Main Line and Nishitetsu Kaizuka Line in the eastern part of the city, and have long been regarded as a subcenter in the eastern part.Kashii Station-Nishitetsu Kashii StationAroundKashiiIt is an emerging urban area that uses the former Kashii yard of the district and JRChihayaTo and from the district, andHakozakiDistrict andYoshizukaA maintenance project is underway with the district.The continuous grade crossing project was completed around 2004 in the Chihaya area, in March 2004 in the Hakozaki area, and in March 3 in the Kashii area.Also,Land readjustment projectWas almost completed by around 2010 for the Hakozaki and Chihaya districts, and completed in 2021 for the Kashii district.
Covering the southern part of the city,Fukuoka Expressway Line 5,Fukuoka outer ring roadWith the progress of the development of city planning roads centered on theCity planning roadHas been completed and is almost completed. In July 2012, the highway line 7 was completedFukuoka Expressway Loop LineIt became.
As a significant movement related to urban formation,Kyushu UniversityCampus relocation can be mentioned. The Hakozaki Campus in Higashi Ward, where many faculties including the Headquarters were located, and the Chuo Ward, which was mainly used by the Faculty of Education,Ropponmatsucampus(Old Fukuoka High School(School grounds) will be moved to the newly developed Ito campus in Nishi Ward. The gateway to the Ito campusImajukuからShusenjiA land readjustment project for Ito was carried out in the area of Tohoku, and a new base area was established in the western area. The campus relocation started in 2005,Kyudaikenkentoshi StationIs also open. On the other hand, there is a complex facility on the site of the Ropponmatsu Campus.Ropponmatsu 421Opened,Fukuoka High Court-Fukuoka High Public Prosecutor's Office-Fukuoka Bar Association HallLegal profession-related facilities such as these have also moved to this area.At the site of the Hakozaki campus, advanced urban development will be carried out under the "Fukuoka Smart EAST" plan.
In addition, through the redevelopment project around the station, the Fukuoka City SubwayMeinohama StationAroundMeinohama areaNishitetsu is a new commercial district in (Nishi Ward)Ohashi StationAroundOhashi districtExisting commercial areas are also developed in (Minami Ward).
In addition, the main roads that have been newly constructed on the streets have been removed from utility poles, and the maintenance of street trees is being promoted..
Another major feature of the cityscape is that there are no skyscrapers in the center of the city, although there are skyscrapers in the suburbs. This is because there is Fukuoka Airport in the immediate vicinity of the center,Restricted surfaceDue to the height restrictions on the building, the limit is 60m in the Hakata station area and 70m in the Tenjin area...Therefore, in the city, in line with the rebuilding of buildings within 500m around Tenjin and Hakata Station,Tenjin Big Bang"Hakata ConnectedWe have started a large-scale urban redevelopment project called "National Strategic Special ZoneThe height restrictions will be relaxed by utilizing the system.
Of the entire Fukuoka cityGenkai Islandas well as the Koroshimaexcept forCity planning area34,082 hectares, which is about half of the 17,7 hectaresUrbanization control areaIs designated as, Building new buildings is strictly regulated, but in existing villages, etc., there is a system that allows construction only for the use of some buildings such as houses by defining a certain area.Ordinance on permission of Fukuoka City development actStipulated in..The population of Fukuoka City continues to increase as of 2021, and development pressure on the suburbs is still high.Line drawing systemAlthough the importance of regulation by the government has not diminished, revitalization of existing settlements with declining birthrate and aging population is also an issue in urbanization control areas.
"Fukuoka" and "Hakata"
cityThe name is "Fukuoka", but the name of the central station of the city that calls "Fukuoka" isNishitetsu OfNishitetsu Fukuoka (Tenjin) Station(Formerly “Nishitetsu Fukuoka”)JRIs "HakataIs used.
Fukuoka isFukuoka domainKuroda"Samurai Town,"HakataHas prospered as an "international trading port" since ancient timesHistoryFukuoka and Hakata were originally separate cities with the Nakagawa as the border.1889At the time of the enforcement of the city system, there was a rush to change the city name to either "Fukuoka" or "Hakata", but it was agreed that the city name would be Fukuoka and the central station name would be Hakata (for details).HistorySee below). Hakata became the gateway when the Shinkansen was opened, and Hakata's name recognition greatly exceeded, but todaycastle townWith the rise of the Tenjin district located on the outskirts of the city, the former "Fukuoka" became a commercial district and "Hakata" became a business district.For this reason, it is often called "Fukuoka" rather than "Hakata", and Hakata is often used only as a district name in the city.
In recent years in Fukuoka and Hakata districts, the colors that distinguish samurai towns and merchant towns have fadedKyusyuOverall economycultureThe role of playing a central role such as is increasing.
It is adjacent to the following municipalities. The numbers in parentheses are the administrative districts of Fukuoka City where the municipalities are adjacent.
Of the neighboring municipalities, the ones that belong to Fukuoka Prefecture areBed townIs developing as However, the neighboring municipalities that belong to Saga Prefecture are FukuokaMt. SefurisanIt is separated by, and has not yet developed as a bed town. Note thatFukuoka metropolitan areaBelongs toTosu City,Kiyama,Miyaki TownIs not adjacent to Fukuoka City.
2005(17) On October 10, it was adjacent to Saga City in Saga Prefecture and Fukuoka CitySagaFuji Town-Kanzaki DistrictMise VillageAre merged, and Saga City is born under the new municipal system. As a result, the prefectural government offices came into contact with each other across the prefectural border. However, the center of Fukuoka and Saga are 50km apart in a straight line.
|Fukuoka City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Fukuoka City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of (the area equivalent to) Fukuoka
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
FormerImperial UniversityMetKyushu UniversityIncluding about 2 studentsFukuoka UniversityAnd over 1 peopleKyushu Sangyo University As universities are concentrated in this area, it is characterized by a large population in their 20s in Fukuoka Prefecture. In addition, the average age of other citizens has remained relatively young due to the intermittent population inflow. Degree of 22CensusAccording to Fukuoka, the population ratio of youth aged 15 to 29 is 19.2%, which is the top city in all ordinance-designated cities. The population growth rate (Survey period: October 2010-December 10) is also the highest for all ordinance-designated cities.,1965(Showa 40) ~2014The population growth rate during the period (26) isCapital AreaIt is expensive compared to the whole area and metropolitan metropolitan areas. However,Birth rateAbout 2008-2012 statistics is as low as 1.24.
The area code is 092.
Paleolithic tools have been excavated from the Morooka Site (Hakata Ward) and the Yoshitake Site (Nishi Ward).
Jomon PeriodThe ruins ofItoshima PeninsulaEarly Jomon period at Ohara D site (Nishi Ward) in the eastPit dwellingIn addition, the earthenware and stone-collecting furnaces from the earliest period to the latter stage were found in the Kashiwara site (Minami Ward). From the archeological site of Notame Kudou (Minami Ward) and the ruins of Arita (Sarah Ward) as medium-term ruinsIchigashiSuch asAcornKind ofStorage holeHave been found together. In the latter half of the site, there are Motooka Urio Kaizuka, Kuwabara Hikko Kaizuka (all in Nishi Ward), etc.Shell moundThere are many Jomon pottery and stone tools excavated from the Shika Site (Sawara Ward).Jomon periodFukuoka PlainWas the seabedThatManabe DaikakuAccording to the survey, it is the same as the above-mentioned ruins at the end of "Hizen Island", which is as few as the Paleolithic period.
In the city as ruins at that timeItatsuki Ruins(Hakata Ward). AlsoShiga IslandFound in (Higashi Ward)Gold seal"Han Commissioner KingIs a valuable historical material that shows exchanges with continental culture around the 1st century.After Chinese bookThe Indo in the article "Kenbu Zhongyuan 57nd year (XNUMXth year of the era), the tribute to the Japanese kingdom of gods, Aga, the ambassador of the self-repaired professor, Mr. Kuniyuki of the South, Kamiya Kamiya, Mitsutake," in Touden Is believed to be. Also3st centuryThe so-called description of the situationWei ZhajinFrom the description ofHis country"Hahaha (the latter Nanotsu) theory is influential.
By the way, this record that "I was tribute to Wei" caused a turmoil at the time of the discovery of Kim. When Kim Jinbei was discovered by Jinbei Peasant in 4, mainly scholars argued that "it was a tribute to Wei. It should be crushed." However, for a moment, the feudal domain of the Fukuoka clan also leaned toward it. It was a Confucian who was the president of the domain, Amazukan.Kamei MinamiSaid that he stretched his body and stopped him.
All over the cityOld tombRemains in the plainNaka Hachiman Tumulus,,,Imajuku Otsuka TombSuch as large keyhole-shaped tomb moundAburayama tumulus group, Kin tumulus group, in the hills such as AburayamaImajuku KofungunSuch asTumulusThere is a distribution zone.
Legendary era, ancient
Shingo Empress OfSanhan conquestMany legends remain here. Higashi Ward KashiiKashiimiyaIt is,Shingo EmpressIs a husbandEmperor NakasoI enshrine the spirit of. His countryAs the successor ofYamato periodIs called "Nano Prefecture" and "Sakai Prefecture",Japanese calligraphyThere is also a description in.
663,BaekjeThe Japanese government reinforcements dispatched for the purpose of revival,Battle of Shiramura RiverAt唐,SillaSuffer great defeat in the army. In preparation for the retaliation of the Tang and Silla coalition forces, the Yamato Imperial Court was on the coast of Hakata Bay as a defense.GuardAnd placeWater city,Ono CastleBuild a fort such as. After this, young people from all over the country were deployed in northern Kyushu as defense workers, mourning the pain and sorrow that they left their hometown for military service.ManyoshuIs left in.
From the 7th century to the 11th century, international exchange flourished, and in 665Chikushikan(Tsukushi's mutsumi, horsetails) were constructed,DazaifuWill be the guesthouse ofKonokanIt became (Korokan). In addition to the function as a guest house, such as entertaining foreign ambassadors and farewell to Chinese ambassadors, it seems that they also played a role as a trading office and a quarantine station. Korinkan Remains1988At that timeHeiwadai baseball fieldIt was discovered under the bank of the outfield seats and surprised the public.Nara periodThe seashore is in front of me, and the voyage ship sailed offshore and landed on a small boat.
In addition, the white palace was abolished.Michio ShinoharaCame to Dazaifu in 901RelocationAt that time, he landed in Hakata and saw himself as a water mirror of the clear stream of the Yokkakawa River, and lamented his death. What was erected on that groundWater mirror TenmanguThis is the name of Tenjin, the city center of Fukuoka City.
1161ToKiyomori TairaByJapanThe first artificial port "" was constructed.. This is a pier that was built by land reclamation. Tenjin/Hakata part is still at the bottom of the sea, and Hakozakigu,Sumiyoshi Shrine,Kushida ShrineThere was a big temple and shrine. The medieval shrine was an important investor in trade and a sponsor of Hakata's adventure merchants.
From around the end of the 11th century, Hakata was later formed with the Tojin area, which was later called "Daigatogai". It was a big city with many foreign traders lined up with exotic buildings. To the Chinese merchants in Hakata at this timeApologizeThere areMainland ChinaHakata and many fleets come and go,Japan Song TradingChinese merchants who built wealth in Hakata lived in Hakata and carried out active commercial activities.TempleIn connection with this, the power reached the center and was especially called "Hakata Tsunazu" ("Tsunazu" means "captain").
Hakata was also the window to accept culture. 1195 EisaiIs the first in Japan in HakataZen templeIsShofukuji TempleHowever, Hakata Tsunasuku and others are still providing physical and mental assistance at this time. Eisai isSouthern Song DynastyからteaIt is also known to have brought back home and spread the habit of cafes throughout Japan,Manju(Steamed bun)""noodles(Udon)""Japanese buckwheat noodlesIt was through Hakata during this period that foods familiar to Japanese people such as "(soba)" came into Japan.
Muromachi PeriodThrough HakataYear priestOf 12 people calledRich merchantWas run for the first time in Japanese historyFree cityMet.Sakai (Sakai City) (Sakai has 36CongregationIt was prosperous as a trading city, butSengoku periodToSengoku DaimyoSubject toHideyoshi ToyotomiとYoshihisa ShimazuDuring the battle ofShimazu ArmyBurned down by On July 1587, 7 (June 24, Tensho 15) after the settlement of KyushuChikuzen HakozakiInHideyoshi Toyotomi TheVeteren exileWas announced.
However, on the other hand, from other countriesInvasionThe Silla pirates invaded Hakata Bay in 869 and in 1019Sword's entranceHakata was always exposed to external threats. Its greatest threat is the greatest empire in human history that destroyed Song and ruled most of the Eurasian continent,Mongolian Empire.
GoryeoOf the Mongolian EmpireKubirai JapanSeeking the obedience ofKamakura ShogunateRefused, so in 1274, Mongolians, Chinese,Masato・4 former troops made up of Koreans, etc.The role of Fumonaga). On October 10TsushimaOn October 10stIkiAttacked HiradoTakashima OfMatsuura PartyThe former army, which has completely wiped out the headquarters of the company, landed on Hakata Bay from Hyakudohara on October 10, and a fierce ground battle was deployed. But,Battle of Akasaka,Battle of TorikaigataThe former army, which had been struggling with such as being torn by, decided to withdraw and forced to withdraw at night, resulting in severe damage due to storms during the withdrawal.
The Shogunate built a stone-built land for about 20 km on the coast of Hakata Bay in preparation for another attack by the former army. This historic site "Genso-hoho" still remains in modern times, and there is a place name "hoho". Then, in 1281, the former army attacked (The role of Koan). The former army that appeared in Hakata Bay avoids landing from the base, occupying Shikajima, a land-bound island, and intends to advance to Hakata, but suffered a total attack by the Japanese side and lost to Ikijima. did(Battle of Shiga Island).
The early modern period
1587From Kyushu allHideyoshi ToyotomiHakata was reconstructed by. This is called Taikomachiwari.. Freedom of trade and autonomy of the townAutonomous cityWas established. In addition, Hakata at that time was an area that extends from east to west of the southern coast of Hakata Bay. Hideyoshi's intention at this time wasThe role of Bunroku and KeichoIt seems that there was a plan to utilize Hakata, a trading city, as a logistics supply base when sending troops in.
Battle of SekigaharaIn 1600 afterKuroda Josui,Kuroda NagamasaParent and childChikuzen countryImmigration to the city centerNakagawaThe east was called Hakata, and the west was called Fukuoka. Kuroda parent and childHideaki KobayakawaI entered Najima Castle (Higashi Ward), which was the residence of Nojima, but because it is on a small hill facing Hakata Bay.castle townCould not be made. From 1601 there was a new castle in Fukusaki in Kego Village (now Chuo Ward).Fukuoka CastleAnd made a castle town.
At that time,Bizen countryFukuoka (currentOkayamaSetouchi CityOsafune Fukuoka), the castle town was named Fukuoka. The Kuroda clan widely acknowledged the autonomy of Hakata's towns, so that the commercial city of Hakata and the administrative city of Samurai, Fukuoka, are adjacent to each other while sharing their functions.Twin citiesWas born. Nakasu, which is an entertainment district, has developed in Nakashu, which is the boundary between Hakata and Fukuoka.
Due to the isolation policy of the Shogunate throughout the Edo period, trade with foreign countries was limited to Nagasaki and Tsushima, so Fukuoka and Hakata did not develop as international trade cities.
After that, Hakata and Fukuoka coexisted from the Edo period to the early Meiji era, but in 1876, the area was reorganized into one area called "Fukuhiro". In 1878,County, town and village organization lawWith the enforcement of, Fukuhiro was renamed to Fukuoka Ward, and the municipality calling itself "Hakata" disappeared once.
With the enforcement of the municipal system in 1889, FukuokaMunicipal systemAt the time of enforcement, there were voices saying that the city name would be changed to "Hakata City" or that Fukuoka and Hakata would be re-separated, but none of them was realized and the city name was changed to Fukuoka City.The "name battle" at the time of the enforcement of the city system was serious, and it was said that the Fukuoka faction and the Hakata faction were overheated to fight each other in the dark.[Source required].. The following year, in 1890, the 23nd city council in 2 broke up with a "name problem" and voted, but the number of pros and cons was completely the same. Finally, it was decided as "Fukuoka" by the decision of the chairperson from Fukuoka..
At this point in the Meiji era, the concept of “Fukuoka” and “Hakata” being separate regions remained strong. Therefore, around the same time, at the timeKyushu RailwayCompany (later nationalized) from Fukuoka CityKurumeWhen laying the railway up to, the city's central station was in the Hakata area, so the station name was Hakata station instead of Fukuoka station.
The name of "Fukuoka Station" is Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City.Tenjinに 位置 す るNishitetsuIn 2001, the station took the name ofNishitetsu Fukuoka (Tenjin) StationAnd the station name was changed. Incidentally, with the promotion of the ordinance-designated city in 1972, "Hakata Ward" was established as an administrative district, and the place name "Hakata" was revived for the first time in almost XNUMX years.
Hakata, which once flourished as a commercial city for townspeople, became a business district where government offices gathered, and Fukuoka, which developed as an administrative city for samurai, became a downtown commercial district, and its functions were replaced.
- BC 40000 XNUMX Paleolithic from Morooka and Yoshitake remains
- BC 10000 Ohara D site to pit dwelling in the early Jomon period
- BC 2000 Acorn storage hole, Motooka Urio Kaizuka, Kuwabara Hikushi Kaizuka from Notamedokuto and Arita remains
- BC1000 Many pottery and stone tools from the Shika Site
- BC 450 Itatsuki Ruins (First rice farming in Japan)
- 57 His countryThe kingBack HanEmperor GuangwuReceived the gold stamp of "Khan Commission King"
- 527 Iwai no Ran.Chikushi KokuzoIwai Yamato administrationRevolt against
- 536 Established Miyake in Nanotsu (Hie, Hakata-ku, near Miyake, Minami-ku). (Natsumiya family) The predecessor of Dazaifu
- Year 664Shiramura RiverTang loses to Silla army at (Hakusuki no E)BaekjeIs destroyed. To protect it, we set up a water castle (present-day Onojo city and Dazaifu city boundary) by guarding along the Hakata coast.
- 665 Chikushikan (Tsukushino Murutsumi, Tsukushi no Tachi) was established. AfterKonokanBecome
- 757 Kushida Shrine(Hakata Ward) Foundation
- 806 KukaiReturned from Tang,Shingon sectTochoji Templeopen
- 869 SillaPirates attack Hakata Bay
- 919 HakozakiHoseikai(Hojoya) begins
- 923 HakozakiguFounding. Relocated Oita shrine, Honami-gun
- 941 Yoshiko Ono(Good luck),Harumi Okura(Okuhara Ruzane) set fire to Dazaifu in Hakata Bay.Jun FujiwaraDisperse. (Johei Tenkei no Ran）
- 1019 Sword's entrance(Today).JurchenA part of the tribe (Toi) attacked Iki and Tsushima, and then Chikuzen.Grand Duke OfFujiwara TakayaFights hard and fights back.
- 1161 Kiyomori TairaBuilds Japan's first artificial port "Sode Minato"
- 1179 Hakata DontakuHakata Matsubayashi, the origin of
- 1195 EisaiIs the first in Japan in HakataZenIs a templeShofukuji Templeopen
- 1241 Hakata Gion YamakasaBegins
- 1242 YenWith the help of Xie KuniakiJotenji Templeopen
- 1274 Master(The role of Fumonaga) The Mongolian Imperial Army has 4
- 1276 Former baseBuild
- 1281 Genki (The role of Koan) Mongolian Imperial Army,Goryeoarmy,JiangnanArmy total 14
- 1282 Hojo fixed MeinohamaIn (Nishi Ward)ZhenxiDetermine
- 1336 Tatara RiverAt Kawaguchi (Higashi Ward),Takashi AshikagaDefeats Taketoshi Kikuchi (Battle of Tatarahama）
- 1550 Francisco XavierShip to Hakata
- 1559 (2nd year of Eiroku) ChikushiAttacks and destroys the city of Hakata
- 1569 (12th year of Eiroku)Battle of TatarahamaOtomo wins
The early modern period
- In 1580 (Tensho 8)Ryuzoji Takanobu Chikuzen countryAttack on. Almost all of Hakata town was burnt down.
- 1584 Yoshihisa ShimazuForces occupy Hakata. Partial reconstruction of Hakata begins
- 1586 (Tensho 14) Burn out Hakata and withdraw in late August
- Chikuzen on July 1587, 7 (June 24, 15)HakozakiInHideyoshi Toyotomi TheVeteren exileTo announce
- 1587 Hideyoshi ToyotomiTown allocationEstablished Hakata and revitalized (taiko town split)Kuroda JosuiTo bring back the residents,Mitsunari IshidaOf the Hakata merchantsSomin,Shimai SomuroWill also cooperate with them and start full-scale reconstruction
- 1588 (Tensho 14th year)Five old peopleOne ofKozagawa RiverEnter the country
- 1595 (Bunroku 4th year) Adopted by TakakageHideaki KobayakawaWill be the lord.
- 1600 HideakiBattle of SekigaharaでWest armyBetrayEastern armyAlthough attached toBizenとBeauty workWas transferred to, and instead, Kuroda JosuiNagamasaParents and children enter Chikuzen
- 1601 Fukuoka CastleEmbarked on the construction of. SinceKuroda Ofcastle townBecome
- 1687 Hakata Gion YamakasaBegins
- 1784 Shiga IslandJinbei digs out the gold seal of "Kan Huang King" in (present-day East District)
- 1828 Siebold typhoonByHakata BayでclimaxOccurred and more than 2,500 deaths
For changes in the administrative area after the enforcement of the municipal system, see "Changes in administrative areas"checking.
- July 1870, 7, Fukuoka clan fake case.Prime ministerial billCounterfeiting is discovered and an investigation by an ordnance stand begins.
- July 1871, 7 (August 2, 1871)Nagachi KurodaWas dismissed as the governor of the clan, and Prince Arisugawa Miya became the governor of the clan, and the Fukuoka clan became a de facto clan.
- July 1871, 7,Abandoned DomainByFukuoka domainWill continue to be the prefectural governor of Fukuoka Prefecture and Arisugawa Shrine. The prefecture is divided into 32 wards, with Fukuoka as the first ward and Hakata as the second ward.
- On September 1872, 9, the prefecture was reorganized into 15 wards, with Fukuoka as the first ward and Hakata as the second ward.
- March 1873,Chikuzen bamboo spear Ikki.. Destroy the prefectural office in Fukuoka Castle.
- In May 1876, the prefecture was reorganized into 5 wards, and Fukuoka and Hakata were integrated into one ward to become Daiichi Oku.
- March 1877,Strange in Fukuoka.Southwest WarCausedSaigo TakamoriResponded toTakebe Koshiro,Ochihiko ShiroThe attack on Fukuoka Castle is planned and executed by the former Fukuoka clan chief, but fails.
- On November 1878, 11, it became Fukuoka Ward due to the enactment of the District Control Law.
- 1898 Magnitude 6Itoshima earthquake..In the western part of Fukuoka CityItoshima PeninsulaThe area around it is considered to be the epicenter, causing damage to part of the house.
- July 1899, 8,Hakata PortOpen port.
- 1903 Kyoto Imperial UniversityFukuoka Medical University (later Kyushu Imperial University Medical University, now in Higashi Ward) opened.
- 1909 Professor, Medical UniversityHosaburo SakakiBy Japan's oldestAmateur orchestraThe Philharmonic Society (currentKyudai Philharmonic SocietyThe predecessor of) established.
- October City emblem established.
- March 1910, 3Fukuhiro Electric OrbitOpened (laterNishitetsu Fukuoka city line).
- January 1 Kyushu Imperial University (currentlyKyushu University)Founded. Established the Technical University as a branch university.
- April 4 Fukuoka Medical University is transferred from Kyoto Imperial University and becomes Kyushu Imperial University Medical University.
- October 10 of the local trainHakata Electric OrbitOpened (later Nishitetsu Fukuoka city line).
- 1920st October, 10CensusCarried out. At that time, Fukuoka had a population of 95,381, ranking 17th in Japan and in Fukuoka Prefecture.Yawata(CurrentKitakyushu) Was second only to.
- I came to Japan on December 1922, 12.Albert Einstein Daihaku TheaterGive a lecture at.
- March 1923,Kabuchi DamAnd Hirao water purification plant (currentlyFukuoka City Zoological and Botanical GardenBotanical garden area) was completed and water supply by water supply started.
- July 1924, 4,Kyushu Railway(Second generation. CurrentNishitetsu Tenjin Omuta Line) Is opened.
Showa period (prewar)
- 1927 March 3-May 25, held the Toa Sangyo Expo.
- 1929 Fukuoka-Osaka-Tokyo passenger airlines open regular flights. Former Irifune Town (Current Port of Chuo-ku-AratoNear) Japan AirlinesSeaplane landing siteuse.
- 1936 Kannosu Airfield (Fukuoka No. XNUMX Airfield, now the Kannosu Recreation Center in Higashi-ku, at that time Wajiro-mura, Kasuya-gun) was the first in JapanInternational airportOpen as. Nashima Floating Airfield (Fukuoka Airfield) was renamed Fukuoka Second Airfield.
- August 1936, 3,Hiroki HirotaBecame the first Prime Minister from Fukuoka City (Fukuoka Prefecture). (-February 1937, 2)
- July 1937, 5,Helen KellerVisit.Seinan Gakuin,Fukuoka JogakuinAlso visited Fukuoka Deaf School.
Showa period (postwar)
- On September 1945, 9, US troops were stationed. Retired from Itsuke Airport (now Fukuoka Airport).
- October 1946, 10, in Tenjin areaShintenmachiThe mall is open for business.
- Heiwadai baseball fieldcarry out.
- In October, commercial aviation resumed at Fukuoka Airport (also known as Itatsuki Airport)
- December 12, Radio Kyushu (currently:RKB Mainichi Broadcasting System) Opening.
- July 1954, 2,Marilyn Monroe,Joe DiMaggio Come for a honeymoon.
- March 1956, 3, NHK Fukuoka Broadcasting Center,tv set(JOLK-TV) Main broadcast started.
- Fukuoka Aquarium opens on April 1957, 4
- Hakata Station relocated to current location on December 1963, 12
- 1976 In Tenjin area, Chuo-kuTenjin Underground Shopping CenterOpened.
- 1977 Pacific Club Lions renamed to "Crown Writer Lions" (Crown gas lighterBecause of the alliance with).
- Due to extremely light rain, water supply was restricted for 5 days from May 20 to 287 days (Showa 53-54 Fukuoka city drought).
- Crown Writer LionsSeibu GroupSold the baseball team to the new baseball teamSeibu LionsFrom Fukuoka asSaitamaTokorozawaMoved to. A professional baseball team disappears from Fukuoka.
- On February 2, all the local trains (Nishitetsu Fukuoka city line) were abolished.
- Population surpasses Kitakyushu City and becomes the largest in Kyushu again.
- July 1981, 7,Fukuoka City SubwayPartial opening
- Nishi Ward was (new) Nishi Ward on May 1982, 5.Sawara Ward-Jonan WardDivided into 3
- 1988 OsakaThe professional baseball team Nankai Hawks, which was based in Japan, moved to Fukuoka with the sale of the baseball team and decided to change its name to "Fukuoka Daiei Hawks." From the following year 1989Heiwadai StadiumIs based in. Professional baseball team returns to Fukuoka for the first time in 11 years.
- January,Arazu BridgeOpened.
- July 1993, 3,Fukuoka DomeCompletion. Opened April 4
- 1994 Due to severe heat and light rain, water supply restrictions with water interruption were implemented from August 8 to 4 days (6 drought).
- 1996 Fukuoka BrooksAvispa FukuokaAfter being renamedJ LeagueMembership.
- August 1997, 8-August 9,Pan Pacific Swimming ChampionshipsCompetition held.
- 6/29,Rainy season frontDue to heavy rain, the area around Hakata Station and the underground shopping area of Hakata Station are flooded. One employee in an underground store died.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,NPBJapan seriesSo Fukuoka Daiei Hawks defeats Chunichi Dragons and becomes number one in Japan.
- On July 2000, 7 at Fukuoka City Museum,Kyushu/Okinawa SummitHeld (Food Minister Meeting).
- July 2001-7, 16,9th World Swimming ChampionshipsCompetition held (the first World Swimming Championships in Asia).
- On July 7, heavy rain at the end of the rainy season caused damage such as flooding mainly near Hakata Station.
- In October, Kyushu Institute of Technology merged with Kyushu University.
- 2004 Fukuoka Daiei HawksSoftbankBy the acquisition of the baseball team ofFukuoka Softbank HawksBecomes
- 2/3,Fukuoka Municipal Subway Nanakuma LineOpening of business.
- 3/20,Genkai SeaAt magnitude 7Earthquake off the western coast of Fukuoka PrefectureOccurs. In Chuo-ku and Higashi-ku(I.e.He recorded a little less than 6 and destroyed a house and killed one person in the city. Especially near the epicenterGenkai IslandMany residents were evacuated outside the island, because most of the houses were severely damaged. An earthquake of seismic intensity 6 class occurred in a government-designated city,Hyogoken Nanbu Earthquake(Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake)ofKobe CityIt's been 6 years since I observed seismic intensity 7-10.
- 9/9 - 11/20,Island cityAt 22stNational urban greening Fukuoka fairHeld (commonly known as Island Flower Dontaku).
- 9/22,Hirotaro YamazakiBy the mayor (then)Fukuoka Olympic PlanAnnouncement (no bid realized).
- 10/1, Kyushu University Ito Campus opened in an area that spans Nishi Ward, Fukuoka City and Itoshima City.
- 8/25, The city staffFukuoka Uminonakamichi Ohashi drunk driving accidentCause
- 11/19The Mayor of Fukuoka was selected,Democratic PartyRecommendedHiroshi YoshidaIs elected. It is the first time in 50 years that the mayor from the private sector has come.
- 3/3,JR Hakata Cityopen. To nuclear tenantHakata Hankyu-Amu Plaza Hakata-Tokyu HandsEntered and opened at the same time.
- 3/12,Kyushu ShinkansenAll lines are open. The opening ceremony for the whole line took place the day before.Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Was canceled.
- 4/29,Fukuoka outer ring roadIs open to the whole line.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Estimated populationでKyoto CityBecame the 6th place in the ordinance city.
- The HKT11 theater opens in Hawks Town on November 26th.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Fukuoka City Expressway Loop LineOpened.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,National Strategic Special ZoneSpecified in.
- November 11, artificial island in Higashi-ku, Fukuoka (Island city) Moved to a new buildingFukuoka City Children's HospitalIs opened.
- December 11-1,ス ペ シ ャ ル オ リ ン ピ ッ ク ス 日本Summer National Game (Special Olympics 2014 Fukuoka) will be held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Fukuoka Marathon2014 will be held.
- On October 10, the legal population surpasses that of Kobe City and becomes the fifth largest government-designated city.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Fukuoka Central Wholesale MarketThe new fruits and vegetables market, west market, and eastern market are integrated, and Fukuoka's new fruits and vegetables market (nickname: Vegefuru Stadium) is relocated to and opened in Island City..
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,KITTE Hakataopen. Nuclear tenantMarui(Hakata Marui).
- On April 4, the HKT28 theater moved to Nishitetsu Hall (Solaria Stage 48F).
- Near the Hakata Ekimae 11-chome (Hakata Ekimae Dori) intersection on November 8Subway Nanakuma LineRoad collapse occurred at the extension work site.. On the 15th of the same month, the restoration work was completed and full traffic was resumed at 5 am. (Hakata station front road collapse accidentreference)
- December 11-18,America's Cup・World Series Round 9 Fukuoka Tournament will be held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Hakata Gion YamakasaSuch asMountain/Hoko/Street food event"ButUNESCOIntangible cultural heritageRegister with.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Hakata BypassIs open to the whole line.
- On July 7, the temperature in Fukuoka City will record the highest temperature of 20℃ in the history of observation (since 1890).
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Fukuoka High Court,Fukuoka District Court,Fukuoka Summary CourtIs Chuo-ku, Fukuoka CityRopponmatsuMove to.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Fukuoka Family CourtMoved to Ropponmatsu, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,MARK IS Fukuoka MomochiIs the grand opening.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Fukuoka City GymnasiumOpened.
- On December 12, in Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, the highest ever observed in December, at 4℃ (Summer) Is recorded.
- December 6-8,G20Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors MeetingHeld.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Tenjin VivreClosed.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Tenjin CoreIs closed.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,PayPay DomeNext toBOSS E ・ ZO FUKUOKAopen.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,LINE FukuokaFounder, Fukuoka City as an observer, 9 local companies (in addition to LINE Fukuoka mentioned above)West Japan Railway,Kyushu passenger railway,Kaho Radio Holdings,Western gas,West Japan City Bank,Fukuoka Bank,Fukuoka International Airport,Fukuoka estate) Launched "Fukuoka Smart City Community".
- On November 11nd, "BOSS E ・ ZO FUKUOKA" on the 2st floorWest Japan City Bank HKT48 TheaterIs open.
- The earliest since the start of observation in Fukuoka City on March 3Cherry blossom FloweringTo.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Fukuoka Expressway No. 6 Island City Line(Kashiihama JCT-Island city) Is open.
- June 6-July 21 in 7 cities including FukuokaNew coronavirus"Priority measures such as prevention of spreadIt becomes the target area.
- August 8-August 2, "Priority measures for prevention of spread, etc." will be applied to 8 cities including Fukuoka City and Fukuoka area..
- August 8-September 20, "Priority measures such as spread prevention" from the applicable area "Emergency declarationMove to.. Decided to extend the deadline to September 9th on September 9th.
- October 8, Chuo Ward, Fukuoka CityTenjin Loft BuildingOn the first floore sportsStadium "" opens.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,IMSIs closed.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Supoga KashiiClosed.. Cancellation of "state of emergency".
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Tenjin Big BangAs the first deregulation ofTenjin Business CenterIs open.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,ScarecrowIs closed.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,LaLaport FukuokaOpening.
- December 5-3,Hakata DontakuWill be held for the first time in 3 years
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Hakata Gion Yamakasa"Okiyama" will be held for the first time in 3 years.
- Opened in Higashi-ku, Fukuoka on July 7.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,KidZania FukuokaOpened in Galalaport Fukuoka.
Changes in administrative areas
After the enforcement of the municipal system.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)4/1 -Due to the enforcement of the municipal system, Fukuoka Ward In addition, Fukuoka City was established with a part of Kenkyu Village (Kashido Kawashita), Haruyoshi Village (Higashi Nakasu), and Inukai Village (Character Town).
- At the same time, the following towns and villages included in the current Fukuoka city area were established.
- Kasuya-gun: Hakozaki Town, Tatara Village, Kashii Village, Wakuraku Village, Shigajima Village
- Seda-gun: Seat Tamura
- Naka-gun: Kego Village, Toyohira Village, Chiyo Village, Kenkasu Village, Sumiyoshi Village, Yawata Village, Miyake Village, Naka Village, Sosa Village
- Sawara-gun: Nishishin Town, Torikai Village, Hara Village, Hiigawa Village, Meinohama Village, Yamamon Village (later Iki Village), Zanjima Village (later Noko Village), Takuma Village, Kin Village, Iryu Village, Wakiyama Village, Uchino Village
- Hedo-gun : Shusenji Village
- Shima-gun: Imajuku Village, Imazu Village, Oda Village (later Kitazaki Village), Motooka Village
- 1893(26th year of Meiji)1/10 -Meinohama-mura, Sawara-gun is in effect.Meinohama TownBecomes
- 1896(29th year of Meiji)2/26 -Seda-gun, Naka-gun, Mikasa-gun mergedChikushiBecomes Nami-gun and Shima-gun mergedItoshima-gunBecomes
- 1911(44th year of Meiji)5/31 -Sumiyoshi-mura, Chikushi-gun enforces the town system.Sumiyoshi TownBecomes
- At the same time, the following towns and villages included in the current Fukuoka city area were established.
- 1912(First year of the Taisho era)10/1 -Chikushi-gunKego VillageIncorporated.
- October 1912, 10 (Taisho 1st year) --Chiyo-mura, Chikushi-gun enforces the town system.ChiyoBecomes
- 1913(2nd year of Taisho) October 10st-Enforcement of town system by Kenkasu Village, Chikushi County.Kenkasu TownBecomes
- 1915(Taisho 4) April 4-Chikushi-gunToyohira VillagePart of (Large print(Except Kinpei).
- 1919(Taisho 8)11/1 -Saraya-gunTorikai VillageIncorporated.
- 1922(Taisho 11) April 4-Sawara-gunNishishin TownIncorporated.
- 1922 (Taisho 11th year)6/1 -Chikushi-gunSumiyoshi TownIncorporated.
- 1926(Taisho 15) April 4-Chikushi-gunHachimanIncorporated.
- 1928(Showa 3) April 4-Chikushi-gunKenkasu TownIncorporated.
- 19285/1 -Chikushi-gunChiyoIncorporated.
- 1929(Showa 4) April 4-Sawara-gunHaramura-Hiigawa VillageIncorporated.
- 1933(Showa 8) April 4-Chikushi-gunSeat TamuraAnd Sawara-gunMeinohama TownIncorporated.
- 19334/5 -Chikushi-gunMiyake-muraIncorporated.
- 194012/26 -Kasuya-gunHakozaki TownIncorporated.
- 1941(16)10/15 -Saraya-gunIki Village-NokomuraAnd ItoshimaImajukuIncorporated.
- 1942(Showa 17) April 4-Itoshima-gunImazuIncorporated.
- 1954(Showa 29) April 10-Sawara-gunTakuma VillageAnd ChikushiSaisamuraIncorporated.
- 19552/1 -Kasuya-gunTatara Town-Kashii TownIncorporated.
- April 1955, 30-Chikushi-gunNaka TownIncorporated.
- 1957 (Showa 32)-Chikushi-gunKasuga Town(Part of each of the large letters Suku and large letters Kokura)Ono Town(OjiMiso(Part of) and boundary change, part of 2 towns is incorporated.
- 1960(35)8/27 -Kasuya-gunWashiro TownAnd Sawara-gunKin villageIncorporated.
- 1961(Showa 36) April 4-Itoshima-gunMotookamura-Shusenji Village-Kitazaki VillageIncorporated.
- 1971(Showa 46) April 4-Kasuya-gunShiga TownIncorporated.
- 1975(50)3/1 -Saraya-gunSarayaIncorporated.
- 1997(9) December 12-Kasuya-gunShingu TownAnd boundary changes.
- 1998(10) April 1- Kasuga CityAnd boundary changes.
Many of the events that make Fukuoka the birthplace were brought about by cultural exchanges and trade with the East Asian region.
- in JapanRice cultivationBirthplace of agriculture -Traces of paddy rice cultivation have been discovered from the Itatsuki Ruins (Hakata Ward). It depends on the researcher, but it is from the latter half of the Jomon period to the early Yayoi period. In addition,SagaKaratsu CityNabata SiteThe remains of the paddy field at the same time have been found in the area.
- in JapanZen BuddhismBirthplace of
- in JapanteaBirthplace of-1191 (2 years old)EisaiReturned to Japan and proclaimed Zen Buddhism. It is said that when he returned to Japan, he brought in tea seeds and started cultivation in Japan...In 1975, a "chatoku monument" was erected in Wakiyama, Sawara Ward to commemorate the origin of tea.In addition, the place where tea was cultivated for the first time in JapanSagaKanzaki DistrictYoshinogari Town OfResenji Temple(Mt. SefurisanIt is said that the hillside).
- in JapanUdon-SobaBirthplace-BothKamakura PeriodZen priests who were studying abroad in China in the beginningYenIt is said that (Seikikokushi) brought it after returning to Japan.Jotenji TempleThere is a stone monument of "the place where the soba noodles originated".
- in JapanManjuBirthplace-1241 (2nd year of Niji), is the first to teach to Kiemon Kurinami, the owner of the tea shop in Hakata where Enji stopped by.
- As a uniformSailor suitBirthplace-1921 (Taisho 10),Fukuoka Jogakuin Junior and Senior High SchoolAdopted.
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|Mayor of Fukuoka (government election)|
|First generation||Kori||April 1878||April 1879, 5|
|2 fee||April 1879, 5||April 1880, 4|
|3 fee||April 1880, 4||April 1884, 4|
|4 fee||April 1884, 4||April 1889, 4|
|Mayor of Fukuoka (government election)|
|First generation||April 1889, 5||April 1892, 11|
|2 fee||April 1893, 1||April 1894, 12|
|3 fee||April 1895, 5||April 1899, 7|
|4 fee||Naomi Matsushita||April 1899, 8||April 1905, 8|
|5-6 generations||April 1905, 9||April 1914, 7|
|7 fee||Saburo Ide||April 1914, 11||April 1918, 11|
|8-9 generations||Yuseo Kuze||April 1919, 3||April 1924, 5|
|10 fee||Koichiro Tachibana||April 1924, 8||April 1925, 8|
|11 fee||Akiho Tokimi||April 1926, 3||April 1930, 3|
|12-13 generations||Yuseo Kuze||April 1930, 6||April 1938, 1|
|14 fee||April 1938, 4||April 1938, 8|
|15-16 generations||Hatayama, Yoshio||April 1939, 1||April 1946, 5|
|17 fee||April 1946, 8||April 1947, 3|
|Mayor of Fukuoka (public election)|
|18 fee||Yaroku Miyoshi||April 1947, 4||April 1951, 4|
|19-20 generations||April 1951, 4||April 1956, 7||Died during his term|
|21 fee||April 1956, 9||April 1960, 9|
|22-24 generations||Genzo Abe||April 1960, 9||April 1972, 9|
|25-28 generations||Kazuma Shindo||April 1972, 9||April 1986, 11||Resigned due to health reasons|
|29-31 generations||Keiichi Kuwahara||April 1986, 12||April 1998, 12|
|32-33 generations||Hirotaro Yamazaki||April 1998, 12||April 2006, 12|
|34 fee||Hiroshi Yoshida||April 2006, 12||April 2010, 12|
|35-37 generations||Soichiro Takashima||April 2010, 12||Incumbent|
- Soichiro Takashima (3rd term)
- Term: April 2022, 12
- Constant number: 62 people
- Term: April 2023, 5
Local public enterprise
- Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau(Operates 3 lines of Fukuoka City Subway)
- Fukuoka City Waterworks Bureau
Main country administrative agencies
- Kyushu Office
- Kyushu Office
- Fukuoka Immigration Bureau
- Hakata Port Branch Office
- Fukuoka Airport Branch Office
- Kyushu Regional Development Bureau
- Kyushu Transport Bureau
- Fukuoka Air Traffic Control Department
- Geographical Survey InstituteKyushu Regional Survey Department
Fukuoka prefectural assembly
- Constant: 23 people
- Term: January 2019th, 31 (Heisei 4)-January 30th, 2023 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Constituency||Name||Faction||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
|Higashi Ward||Otsuka victory||Komeito||Komeito||4|
|Tohru Sasaki||National Democratic Party||Democratic prefectural assembly||5|
|Nagahiro Sea||LDP||LDP prefectural assembly||6|
|Hisashi Imabashi||LDP||LDP prefectural assembly||7|
|Tachikawa Yumi||Japan Communist Party||Communist party||1|
|Hakata Ward||Hiroyuki Inoue||LDP||LDP prefectural assembly||2|
|Masashi Haranaka||National Democratic Party||Democratic prefectural assembly||3|
|Kazuhiko Kasa||LDP||LDP prefectural assembly||1|
|South ward||Akira Higuchi||LDP||LDP prefectural assembly||5|
|Kunio Kaji||LDP||LDP prefectural assembly||6|
|Jonan Ward||Morito Masato||National Democratic Party||Democratic prefectural assembly||4|
|Eiji Muto||Independent||LDP Shinjikai||10|
|Sawara Ward||Kaori Goto||Constitutional Democratic Party||Democratic prefectural assembly||1|
|Nishi-ward||Motoki Nitta||National Democratic Party||Democratic prefectural assembly||3|
|Takashi Nohara||LDP||LDP prefectural assembly||3|
- House of Representatives
- Constituencies-See the table below as constituencies vary by region.Some constituencies extend outside Fukuoka City, but areas outside Fukuoka City are not listed in the table below.
- Term of office: October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) --October 31, 2025 (Reiwa 7 years)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Fukuoka Prefecture 1th Ward(Higashi Ward / Hakata Ward)||Takahiro Inoue||LDP||4||Constituency|
|Gosei Yamamoto||Japan Restoration Party||2||Proportional revival|
|Fukuoka Prefecture 2th Ward(Whole Chuo Ward and most of Minami Ward and Jonan Ward)||Makoto Oniki||LDP||4||Constituency|
|Shuji Inatomi||Constitutional Democratic Party||3||Proportional revival|
|Fukuoka Prefecture 3th Ward(Whole Sawara Ward / Nishi Ward and part of Jonan Ward)||Atsushi Koga||LDP||4||Constituency|
|Fukuoka Prefecture 5th Ward(Part of Minami Ward)||Kaname Tsutsumi||Constitutional Democratic Party||1||Constituency|
- The House of CouncilorsFukuoka prefectural constituency
- Fukuoka Summary Court
- Fukuoka Family CourtMain office
- Fukuoka District CourtMain office
- Fukuoka High CourtMain office
Economic and industrial
Fukuoka City has a distinctive industrial structure, and redevelopment projects are underway and companies are being actively attracted.
Of the food service industryRoyal, Of the supermarketUnido(DaieiMerged intoBest electric appliancesIt is a land pattern that creates new industries in the fields of product sales and services. However, on the other hand, it depends on the major company's Kyushu branch, Kyushu sales office, Kyushu branch.Branch economy cityThe aspect as "is also strong.
Agriculture is not a little done.
The number of farm households in the city is about 3,000, which is extremely small like other big cities, but the farmland area is 3,000 ha, which occupies less than 1% of the city area. Rice fields account for about 7% of the total farmland area. The agricultural form shows the characteristics of typical suburban agriculture centered on vegetables and flowers, with vegetables accounting for about half of the total agricultural production and flowers accounting for about a quarter.
Hakata PortHas 13 ports nationwideSpecific Type 3 fishing portone ofHakata Fishing PortAnd alsoHakata BayInCoastal fisheryThere are fishing areas of Shikajima, Nata, Hakozaki, Izaki, Meinohama and Noko in the bay, and Hiroshi, Karamari, Nishiura, Genkaijima and Oronoshima in the bay mouth and outside the bay.Fishing port,Ship poolNearFukuoka City Fisheries CooperativeBranch office is set up.
Of Fukuoka's industries,Secondary industryAccounts for about 10% of the total production and number of establishments in the city, and about 12% of the number of employees. Both are at a low level as large cities, and the percentage of secondary industries in the total product of the city is small in the amount of manufactured goods shipped (second from the bottom in the ordinance-designated cities). The center of the industry is dominated by information-related industries such as food processing (food and beverages), publishing and printing, which are urban-type industries..
Since heavy industry is not well developed in Fukuoka City, 5th grade students are targeted at elementary schools in Fukuoka City.Kitakyushu Industrial AreaFactory in (Nissan MotorAn event called "Kitakyushu Tour" is held to visit the Kanda Factory.
- Hakata doll(Ministry of Economy, Trade and IndustryDesignated traditional crafts)
- Hakata Ori(Ibid.)
- Hakata diaphragm
- Hakata Music
- Hakata scissors
- Takatori ware
The tertiary industry in Fukuoka City accounts for about 95% of the city's total production, about 90% of the number of businesses, and about 87% of the number of employees. Both ratios are at the highest level among ordinance-designated cities, indicating that they have an extremely high share of the tertiary industry among the major cities. In particular, the wholesale / retail industry and the service industry each account for about a quarter of the city's gross domestic product. For this reason, it has a strong color as a large city centered on the commercial and service industries. Compared to other cities, we are also focusing on the ICT industry.
Main department stores in Fukuoka city
- Iwataya(Tenjin 2-chome, Chuo-ku)
- Hakata Daimaru(Tenjin 1-chome, Chuo-ku)
- Fukuoka Mitsukoshi(Tenjin 2-chome, Chuo-ku)
- Hakata Hankyu(Hakata Station, Hakata Station Central Street)- JR Hakata City(Hakata Station New Building)20113/3Opening
The department store that once existed
- Fukuoka Matsuya(Tenjin 4-chome, Chuo-ku)
- Fukuoka Tamaya(Nakasu 3-chome, Hakata-ku, closed in 1999)
- Hakata Izutsuya(Hakata Station Hakata Station Chuo-ga, eviction/closed due to redevelopment on April 2007, 4)
- Fukuoka Bank(FFG）
- West Japan City Bank
- Fukuoka Central Bank
- Fukuoka Shinkin Bank
- Kyushu Labor Bank
- Kitakyushu Bank
- Fukuoka Prefecture Credit Union
Major companies with headquarters and head office in Fukuoka
- Category: Fukuoka city companiesからMajor companies
- Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting(KBC):TV AsahiSeries (TV) (1ch),NRNSeries (radio) 1413 kHz 50 kW
- RKB Mainichi Broadcasting System(RKB):TBSSeries (TV) (4ch),JRNSeries (radio) 1278 kHz 50 kW
- Fukuoka Broadcasting(FBS):Nippon TVSeries (5ch)
- TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting(TVQ):Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Series (7ch)
- TV West Japan(TNC):Fuji Television Network, IncSeries (8ch)
- NHK Fukuoka Broadcasting Station: Comprehensive (3ch), E-tele (2ch), Radio 1 612 kHz 100 kW, Radio 2 1017 kHz 50 kW
FM radio station
- FM Fukuoka(FM FUKUOKA):JFNseries
- Love FM International Broadcast(LOVE FM):MegaNetseries·Foreign language broadcasting station
- Long time ago,Kyushu International FMWas operated by.
- NHK Fukuoka Broadcasting Station
- CROSS FMFukuoka branch/Bayside Place Hakataス タ ジ オ:JFLseries
- Head officeKitakyushuLocated in
Community broadcasting station
- Tenjin FM(FREE WAVE)
- Fukuoka community broadcast(Style FM)
- Community Media Partners Fukuoka(COMI×TEN)
- Tenjin FM and Fukuoka Community Broadcasting were closed in 2010 (as of 2016).
- Yomiuri Shimbun Western Headquarters
- Asahi Shimbun Western Headquarters(The head office isKitakyushuHowever, for newspaper editing and production,Fukuoka headquartersIs in charge)
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun Western Office
- Mainichi Newspaper West Head Office・Fukuoka Headquarters
- Sankei Shimbun Western Headquarters
- Kobe ShimbunFukuoka branch
- Saga newspaperFukuoka branch
- Nagasaki ShimbunFukuoka branch
- Oita Joint NewspaperFukuoka branch
- Kumamoto Daily NewspaperFukuoka branch
- Miyazaki Daily NewsFukuoka branch
- Minami Nihon ShimbunFukuoka branch
- Ryukyu ShimpoFukuoka branch
- Okinawa TimesFukuoka branch
- Sports Nippon ShimbunWestern Directorate
- Nikkan Sports Newspaper West JapanWestern headquarters
- Western Sports Headquarters
- Daily SportsFukuoka branch
- Kyushu Sports(Tokyo Sports NewspaperWestern branch office)
- However, daily sports are sold only at some stations in Fukuoka city.
Number of registered foreigners by country
As of September 2010, 9, the total number of registered foreigners in Fukuoka City is 30.
|Nationality (top)||of people|
|South Korea-north korea||6,226 (26.3%)|
|The Philippines||899 (3.8%)|
|The United States of America||631 (2.7%)|
Like other cities in Japan, Chinese and Koreans make up about 8% of the total number of registered foreigners. But,Kinki area,Hiroshima city-KitakyushuFor example, the number of Korean/Korean registrants accounts for half or more of the total number of foreign registrants in large cities in western Japan, while the number of Chinese/Korean registrants in Fukuoka city is the number of Korean/Korean registrants. Surpass.
International exchange city
- Aucklandcity(The United States of AmericaCalifornia）
- Guangzhou(People's Republic of ChinaGuangdong）
- Auckland(New Zealand）
- Busan(South Korea）
- Atlanta City(United States of AmericaGeorgia）
- Qingdao(People's Republic of ChinaShandong）
Foreign posts and facilities
- United Nations Human Settlement PlanAsia Pacific Regional Office
- United States Consulate in Fukuoka
- Consulate General of the Kingdom of Thailand in Fukuoka
- Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Fukuoka
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Fukuoka
- Consulate General of Vietnam in Fukuoka
- Fukuoka Branch of Osaka Economic and Cultural Affairs Office in Taipei(Facility equivalent to consulate)
- In FukuokaAlbaniaHonorary Consulate of the Republic
- In FukuokaIndonesiaHonorary Consulate of the Republic
- In FukuokaEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euHonorary Consulate of the Republic
- In FukuokaCanadaHonorary Consulate
- In FukuokaCambodiaKingdom Honorary Consulate
- In FukuokaNepalHonorary Consulate of the Federal Democratic Republic
- In FukuokaMalaysiaHonorary Consulate-General
- In FukuokaMyanmarHonorary Consulate
- In FukuokaMongoliaCountry Honorary Consulate
- In FukuokaLaosHonorary Consulate of the People's Democratic Republic
- In FukuokaSpainHonorary Consulate
- In FukuokaDenmarkKingdom Honorary Consulate
- In FukuokaGermanyHonorary Consulate
- In FukuokaFranceHonorary Consulate
- In FukuokaBulgariaHonorary Consulate of the Republic
- In FukuokaBelgiumKingdom Honorary Consulate
- In FukuokaNew ZealandHonorary Consulate
- In Fukuokaミクロネシア 連邦Honorary Consulate-General
- In FukuokaTurkeyHonorary Consulate General of the Republic
- In Fukuoka GhanaHonorary Consulate General of the Republic
- Thai Government Trade Center Fukuoka
- Italian Trade Promotion Association Fukuoka Office
- French EmbassyEconomic and Business Department Fukuoka Branch
- Taiwan Trade Center Fukuoka Office
- Japan Representative Office for Small and Medium Enterprises in Jiangsu Province, China
In addition to the above, there was a British Trade Promotion Office, but it closed in June 2005.
Tourism promotion facility
- Tourism Authority of ThailandFukuoka office
Other foreign institutions
- Fukuoka American Center
- Anstitue Francais Kyushu (Former Kyushu Japanese-French Academy)
See "Education" below for educational facilities and "Culture" below for cultural facilities.
Fukuoka Prefectural Police HeadquartersUnder the jurisdiction of, there are the following police stations. Jurisdiction is in parentheses. Please refer to the articles of each ward for police boxes and representative offices.
- Central police station(All areas in Chuo-ku except the port area)
- Hakata Police Station(The entire area of Hakata Ward except in the port area and Fukuoka Airport)
- East police station(Whole East Area except Port Area)
- South police station(The entire Minami Ward)
- Saraya police station(Whole Sawara Ward)
- Jonan Police Station(Whole Jonan Ward)
- West police station(Whole Nishi Ward)
- Hakata Rinko Police Station(Port area)
- Fukuoka Airport Police Station(In Fukuoka Airport)
Fukuoka City Fire DepartmentUnder the jurisdiction of, there is one fire station in each ward. For the branch office, refer to the article of each ward.
2007(19) October,Japan PostWith the consolidation of business bases due to the privatization ofPostal businessTransferred to the Shin-Fukuoka branch of the company. Currently under Japan PostShin-Fukuoka Post Office) Was opened. At that time, Imajuku, Kitazaki, Shusenji, and Sarayaminami's four stations moved to "delivery centers" where collection work was abolished and only delivery was performed, and other post offices moved to "oversight centers". A branch of the postal service company was set up at the post office with the general center, and a collection and delivery center was set up at the post with the delivery center. After that, the postal business Hakata branchFukuoka AirportMoved to a neighborhood and laterHakata Kita Post OfficeBecame the currentHakata Post OfficeDoes not collect and deliverYu Yu windowとPO BoxThe Hakata Kita Post Office Hakata Ekimae Branch Office, which lives together, is in charge of the work.
- Collection and delivery station
- The collection and delivery stations in the city are as follows. The number is the postal code corresponding to each collection and delivery station, and the general jurisdiction is in parentheses.
- Fukuoka Central Post Office: 810-xxxx (Chuo/Hakata-ku Nakasu)
- Hakata Kita Post Office: 812-xxxx (Northern Hakata Ward/Southwestern East Ward)
- Hakata Minami Post Office: 816-xxxx (Kasuga City/Onojo City)
- Fukuoka East Post Office: 813-xxxx (Central Hisayama-cho, Higashi-ku)
- Wajiro Post Office: 811-02xx,811-03xx (Northern Shinto-cho, Higashi-ku)
- Fukuoka Minami Post Office: 815-xxxx (North of Minami-ku)
- Chikushi Post Office: 811-13xx (Southern Minami Ward, Nakagawa City)
- Fukuoka West Post Office: 819-00xx,819-85xx,819-86xx,819-87xx (East of Nishi-ku)
- : 819-01xx (central part of Nishi Ward)
- : 819-02xx (northwest of Nishi Ward)
- : 819-03xx (western part of Nishi Ward)
- Jonan Post Office: 814-01xx (the whole of Jonan Ward and the central part of Sawara Ward)
- Saraya Post Office: 814-00xx,814-85xx,814-86xx,814-87xx (North Saraya)
- Sarahami Post Office: 811-11xx (South Saraya)
- As annexes, Fukuoka City East Library, Fukuoka City Washiro Library, Fukuoka City Hakata Library, Fukuoka City Hakata South Library, Fukuoka City Central Library, Fukuoka City South Library, Fukuoka City Jonan Library, Fukuoka City Hayara Library, Fukuoka City Hayara South Library, There are Fukuoka City West Library and Fukuoka City West Library.
Museums, art galleries, zoos, etc.
- Fukuoka City Museum
- Fukuoka Art Museum
- Fukuoka Asian Art Museum
- Fukuoka Prefectural Museum of Art
- Fukuoka City Zoological and Botanical Garden
- Marine World Uminonakamichi(Aquarium)
- Hakata Machiya Hometown Museum
- Seinan Gakuin University Museum
- Kyushu Sangyo University Museum
- Fukuoka City Buried Cultural Property Center
- Kyushu Sangyo University
- Seinan Gakuin University
- Cyber university
- Daiichi Pharmaceutical University
- Junshin Gakuen University
- Nakamura Gakuen University
- Fukuoka University
- Fukuoka Institute of Technology
- Fukuoka Dental University
- Fukuoka Jogakuin University
- International University of Health and Welfare
- Fukuoka International University of Health and Welfare
- Koran Women's Junior College
- Junshin Junior College
- Seika Women's Junior College(A part of the site straddles Kasuga City)
- Nakamura Gakuen University Junior College
- West Japan Junior College
- Fukuoka Medical College
- Fukuoka Institute of Technology Junior College
- Kyushu Zokei Junior College
High school, junior high school, elementary school
- For municipal elementary and junior high schools, see the articles of each ward.
- All public high schools are co-ed except for Fukuoka Women's High School.
Prefectural high school
- Fukuoka Prefectural Fukuoka Central High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Fukuoka High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Hakata Aomatsu High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Kasumioka High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Kashii High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Kashii Technical High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Chikushigaoka High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Kashiryo High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Genyo High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Chikuzen High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Jonan High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Saray High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Shuyukan High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Fukuoka Technical High School
- Fukuoka Prefectural Fukuoka Korinkan High School
Municipal high school
- Fukuoka City Fukusho High School
- Fukuoka City Hakata Technical High School
- Fukuoka City Seiryo High School
- Fukuoka City Fukuoka Girls' High School
Private primary and secondary education institutions
- Witz Aoyama Gakuen High SchoolFukuoka LETS Campus
- Oki Gakuen High School・Middle school
- Kyushu Sangyo University Attached Kyushu High School
- Clark Memorial International High SchoolFukuoka Central Campus
- Innocent high school
- Seijo International High SchoolFukuoka Learning Center/Fukuoka West Learning Center
- Seinan Gakuin High School/Junior High School,Seinan Gakuin Elementary School
- Ohori Junior High School/High School attached to Fukuoka University
- Wakaba High School attached to Fukuoka University
- Daiichi Pharmaceutical University High School
- Sophia Fukuoka Junior and Senior High School
- Tachibana High School
- Hakata High School
- Human Campus High SchoolFukuoka Learning Center
- Fukuoka Kaisei Women's Academy Elementary School
- Joto High School attached to Fukuoka Institute of Technology
- Fukuoka Daiichi High School
- Fukuoka Maizuru Seiwa Junior High School/Fukuoka Maizuru High School
- Nakamura Gakuen Sanyo High School/Junior High School
- Higashi-Fukuoka High School/Higashi-Fukuoka Jitsueikan Junior High School
- Seika Girls' High School
- Chikushi Jogakuen High School and Junior High School
- Nakamura Gakuen Girls' High School/Junior High School
- Hakata Girls' High School/Junior High School
- Fukuoka Kaisei Girls' High School・Middle school (junior high school closed)
- Fukuoka Jogakuin High School and Junior High School
- Fukuoka Foliage High School/Junior High School-primary school
National elementary and junior high school
- Fukuoka Prefectural Fukuoka Special Audit School for Hearing
- Fukuoka Prefectural Fukuoka Higher Hearing Special Education School
- Fukuoka City Fukuoka Central Special Needs School
- Fukuoka City Higashi-Fukuoka Special Support School
- Fukuoka Municipal Wakuhisa Special Support School
- Fukuoka City Student Matsubara Special Support School
- Fukuoka City South Fukuoka Special Support School
- Fukuoka City Imazu Special Support School
- Fukuoka City Yatahara Special Needs School
- Fukuoka City Special Needs School Hakata High School
Educational facilities other than school education
- Fukuoka Driving School
- Fukuoka City Driving School
- My My School Flower Field
- My My School Sasaoka
- Meinohama Driving School
- Higashi Fukuoka Driving School
Fukuoka Labor Bureau Director registered training institution
- Fukuoka Prefecture Construction Technology Training Center
- Ocean Sanso
- Nakamura Occupational Safety and Health Consultant Office
- Japan Management Education Center
Registered Small Ship Training Institute
- Boat license center
- Horikawa registered small boat training school
- Ocean registered small boat training school
- Public transport in the city
- As a railroad, JR line,West Japan Railway(Nishitetsu)Fukuoka City SubwayThree routes are in place.Route buses are the largest bus operator in JapanNishitetsu busPlays a central role, and any Nishitetsu bus within the "Fukuoka city center 100 yen bus area" including Tenjin and Hakata could be used for 100 yen. Due to the deterioration of business performance due to the influence of the new coronavirus, the price was raised to 2021 yen from July 7, 1.In Fukuoka City, subways and buses are in a competitive relationship due to differences in business entities, and there are many bus routes that go directly from the suburbs to the city center and bus routes via city highs, but there are multiple routes within 150 years. There is a plan to reduce the inflow of buses to the city center by developing a bus terminal at the subway station...Bus & RideOhashi Station,Fujisaki StationIn many other railway stations, the function is frequent, but at other railway stations, the bus line connectivity is poor and the number of trains is low. Although there is no subway in Minami Ward,Nishitetsu Tenjin Omuta LineThe city section of is operated as often as the subway.
- CommonBoarding cardas,Prepaid CardIsSUGOCA(JR Kyushu)・nimoca(Nishitetsu)Hayakaken(Subway), andSuica(JR East) And other cards compatible with "nationwide mutual use service" are available on all trains and buses in the city. As a magnetic card,Yoka net card-Pretty card-Efu cardThere were, but all were abolished by the spread of IC card tickets.
- Transportation in urban areas
- The major wide area road networks to the Fukuoka metropolitan area are the Kyushu Expressway, the Nishi Kyushu Expressway, National Route 3, and Chikushi Bypass.
- TrainFukuoka City Subway,West Japan Railway(Nishitetsu), JR (JR Kyushu-JR West Japan), Nishitetsu/JR also functions as an intercity train/suburban train for suburban transportation.
- All Nishitetsu lines are located in Fukuoka Prefecture. Extending south from TenjinTenjin Omuta LineIs a major line that operates limited express and express trains with no special chargesChikushi area,Kurume-YanagawaThe convenience from the southern part of the prefecture is high. On the other hand, it extends eastKaizuka LineIs connected to the subway Hakozaki line at Kaizuka, but they are not in mutual access.
- JR Kyushu's conventional lines have traditionally emphasized long-distance transportation centered on limited express trains heading to cities in Kyushu such as Oita City and Nagasaki City, and rapid and ordinary trains have low express delivery.KitakyushuCompared to the above, the convenience of suburban transportation and metropolitan area transportation was not so high compared to the size of the city, but in March 2011Kyushu ShinkansenWith the timetable revision in line with the opening of all lines, the number of regular and high-speed trains was increased along with the reduction in the number of limited express trains on parallel conventional lines, which was slightly improved.
- Subway Airport Line is JR KyushuChikuhi LineIn direct operation withSagaYou can get to Karatsu City in the north, and you can go to Tenjin and Fukuoka Airport from Karatsu City without changing trains.
- Traffic measures in the southern part of the city
- Due to the rapid urbanization in the Showa era, the road network, which was the only means of transportation in the southwestern and central southwestern parts of the city, was inadequate and delayed. The traffic problem was getting worse.
- Traffic measures to the southwestern part of the city, which has been a challenge from before, are in addition to the above-mentioned subway Nanakuma line,Fukuoka outer ring roadIn November 2011,Fukuoka Expressway Line 5Were completed in service in July 2012, and highway line 7Fukuoka Expressway Loop LineThen, the ring road network in the city was completed. Also, as a new major highway connecting theseWakaku Street,Jonan Gakuen Street,HaradaRoad conditions to the southern part of the city (south south and central south), which had been bad since the 1970s due to the improvement of north-south trunk lines, etc. The signs are beginning to be seen.
- As for the south-central part, in the middle of the 2000s,Yamazaki TakuA concept called "Yamazaki Road" in the local area There was a rumor, but it disappeared. Currently, including the development of orbital transportation systems in the central and southern regions, the current situation is still at the conceptual stage, and there are no effective transportation measures that have been materialized.
- Contact remote locations
- Air routes, railways (including Shinkansen), highway bus routes, and shipping routes are maintained. Air routes and shipping routes also operate outside Japan. The long-distance route is only open sea route due to location conditions. Ferries to the Shikoku, Kansai, and Kanto regions, which serve as inland sea routes,Kitakyushu PortTo and from.Hakata PortHas the largest number of international passengers in Japan.
- In JR KyushuHakata StationIs a hub terminal, and many limited express trains and bullet trains operate all over Kyushu centering on Hakata Station.
- Sanyo ShinkansenIt is,KitakyushuBesides being used for commuting to and from Honshu, it is also used as an important transportation route to Honshu. All lines opened on March 2011, 3Kyushu ShinkansenIt is,Kumamoto-shi,KagoshimaThe time distance between and has been greatly reduced.
- Nishitetsu Tenjin Expressway Bus Terminal,Hakata Bus TerminalThere are many highway buses running from. From the Tenjin bus center to Kitakyushu, Saga, Kumamoto, Nagasaki, the Oita line is 1-2 hours an hour and many users.
The total number of foreigners entering Fukuoka Airport and Hakata Port isNarita International Airport-KIXSecond only to Japan as the gateway to foreigners. Hakata Port is also the port with the largest number of foreign passengers in Japan.
- Number of foreign visitors: Fukuoka Airport 432,750 (4th place in total in 2007) Hakata Port 287,220 (1st place in seaport, 2007)
- Number of Japanese Departures: Fukuoka Airport 679,279 (4th overall in airport, 2007) Hakata Port 134,382 (1st total in seaport, 2007)
We devised facilities expansion and operation to increase the number of passengers and arrivals and departures (rebuilding Terminal 2, relocating the international area to the west side of the runway, dedicating Terminal 3 to arrival only, to runway 34)THE SInstalled, such as setting a short flight route for flights arriving from the east), but having one runway has not been improved. With the slogan of "Gateway to Asia" and "Airport in Kyushu's No. 1 city", the number of passengers and arrivals and departures continued to increase until around 2000, but since then it has been almost flat until 2005. The number of routes and the number of flights are outstanding at airports in the Kyushu region. On the other hand, close to the cityHigashi WardHakozaki OfKyushu UniversityFrom the point of flying directly abovenoiseI am worried about problems and safety.
Fukuoka City Subway Airport LineFukuoka Airport StationからHakata StationUntil about 5 minutes,Tenjin StationIt takes about 10 minutes. There are also many direct buses from other areas of northern Kyushu.
Since 2005, we have been carrying out public involvement on future demand trends and measures to address them, and are studying future images. As of 2008, based on a trial calculation that future demand will exceed the capacity of the present airport, it is expected to be unified during the fiscal year 20 by focusing on two proposals, a new airport construction proposal and an expansion proposal at the present location. Is.
Main Station/Transfer Station/Terminal Station
- Hakata Station [TokaidoSanyo Shinkansen,Kyushu Shinkansen,JR Kagoshima Main Line,JR Shinoguri Line(Fukukita Yutaka Line),Subway airport line]
- Nishitetsu Fukuoka (Tenjin) Station [Nishitetsu Tenjin Omuta Line]
- Tenjin Station [Subway Airport Line]
- Tenjin Minami Station [Subway Nanakuma Line]
- Nakasu Kawabata Station [Subway Airport Line,Subway Hakozaki Line]
- Fukuoka Airport Station [Subway Airport Line]
- Yakuin Station [Nishitetsu Tenjin Omuta Line, Subway Nanakuma Line]
- Kashii Station-Nishitetsu Kashii Station [JR Kagoshima Main Line,JR Kashii Line(Uminonakamichi Line),Nishitetsu Kaizuka Line]
- Nishishin Station [Subway Airport Line]
- Fujisaki Station [Subway Airport Line,Fujisaki Bus Transit TerminalContact]
- Ohashi Station [Nishitetsu Tenjin Omuta Line]
- Meinohama Station [Subway Airport Line,JR Chikuhi Line]
- Kaizuka Station [Subway Hakozaki Line,Nishitetsu Kaizuka Line]
- Yoshizuka Station [JR Kagoshima Main Line, JR Fukukita Yutaka Line]
- Chihaya Station-Nishitetsu Chihaya Station [JR Kagoshima Main Line, Nishitetsu Kaizuka Line]
- Wajiro Station [JR Umino Nakamichi Line, Nishitetsu Kaizuka Line]
- Hashimoto Station [Subway Nanakuma Line]
- Nanakuma Station [Subway Nanakuma Line]
- Minami Fukuoka Station [JR Kagoshima Main Line]
Other stations (extract)
- Excluding freight routes.
- JR Group(JR Kyushu, JR West)
- Shinkansen (Sanyo Shinkansen,Kyushu Shinkansen）
- Hakata Station
- Kagoshima Main Line
- Chikuhi Line
- Sasaguri Line
- Yoshizuka Station
- Kashii line
- Hakata Minami Line
- Hakata Station
- Shinkansen (Sanyo Shinkansen,Kyushu Shinkansen）
- West Japan Railway(Nishitetsu train)
- Tenjin Omuta Line
- Nishitetsu Fukuoka (Tenjin) Station- Yakuin Station - Nishitetsu Hirao Station - Takamiya Station - Ohashi Station - Ijiri Station - Zakuma Station
- Kaizuka Line
- Tenjin Omuta Line
- Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau(Fukuoka Subway) *Listed only at major stations
- Airport line
- Hakozaki Line
- Nanakuma Line
Lines that have already been abolished
- National railway
- Nishitetsu Fukuoka city line
The Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau has been a subway specialist since its inception, and there is no municipal bus in Fukuoka city originally. Most of the cityNishitetsu busThere are more than 100 types of systems operated by. Any operator can get onPay back before getting onIn principle, the fare is a section system with numbered tickets (however, there is a uniform section of 100 yen in the center of the city). For general route buses, except for some, contactless IC cardnimoca-Hayakaken-SUGOCA-SuicaYou can use cards compatible with nationwide mutual use services such as.
Main bus terminal in the city
- Hakata Bus Terminal
- Nishitetsu Tenjin Expressway Bus Terminal -Express bus only
- HEARTS Bus Station Hakata
- Nishitetsu bus(West Japan Railway-Nishitetsu Bus Chikuho-Nishitetsu Bus Munakata-Nishitetsu Bus Futsukaichi）
- It has routes in most districts of the city. Most of the routes in Fukuoka City are operated by Nishinihon Railway, but some lines are operated by the separate subsidiaries Nishitetsu Bus Chikuho, Nishitetsu Bus Munakata, and Nishitetsu Bus Futsukaichi. Besides Itoshima City, there are also many routes that connect Fukuoka City with other municipalities around Fukuoka City. To the west of Imajuku in Nishi Ward, there is only a route connecting Kyushu University Ito Campus and the center of Fukuoka City.
- Showa Motor(Showa Bus)
- Mainly has a line in Nishi Ward. There are also routes connecting Fukuoka and Itoshima. Maehara Imajuku Line and Kawahara Line run into the city of Fukuoka, and it is also possible to get on and off between the mutual stops at Fukuoka city.
- JR Kyushu Bus
- Hakata Bus Terminal in Fukuoka CityKasuya-gunHisayama Town-Miyawaka-NogataTieStraight lineTo operate.
- Meinohama taxi(Route bus business)
- As an alternative to the route which Showa Motor Co., Ltd. abolished, with the assistance of Fukuoka City, Meinohama Station-Imajuku-Imajuku Meinohama Line connecting the outdoor activity center.
- Kyowa taxi
- Shingu Town Community BusIt operates the "Marinkus" and goes through Fukukodaimae Station in Fukuoka City.
- Royal bus
- Fukuoka Airport via the city expressway-Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk line, in addition, via the general road Fukuoka Airport-Canal City Fukuoka-Tenjin Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk line connecting.
As of March 2018, the community bus routes operated by Fukuoka City have not been operated even in the past.
There are the following routes that operate (or have operated in the past) in Fukuoka city with the establishment of a council of Fukuoka city/region/transportation companies.
- Imajuku Meinohama Line riding minibus, Nagisa-alternative measures accompanying the abolition of Showa Bus. Meinohama taxi operates. We have established the Fukuoka City West Shared Taxi/Microbus Social Experiment Council, which operates from November 2006, 11 to October 1, 2007, and from the next day, the Imajuku Meinohama Line Shared Microbus Liaison Council, which will continue to operate.
- Itaya Wakiyama Line-alternative measures with the abolition of Nishitetsu bus. Itaya Wakiyama Line Boarding Taxi Liaison Council established and Iikura TaxiShared taxiOperated as.
- Shikajima Island Line-alternative measures with the abolition of Nishitetsu bus. Established Shigajima area bus liaison council and continued to operate as Nishitetsu bus (temporaryNishitetsu Bus MunakataTransfer to).
- Wakiyama branch line-alternative measures with the abolition of Nishitetsu bus. The Sarah Ward Southern Area Bus Liaison Council was established and Nishitetsu continues to operate.
- Kinbashi Main Line-alternative measures with the abolition of Nishitetsu bus. The Kin-Hashimoto Area Bus Liaison Council was established and Nishitetsu continues to operate.
- Fukudai Hospital (outer ring) Ohashi Line-operated by Nishitetsu.
- Hashimoto regional circulation bus-operated by Nishitetsu. Trial service will start from 2011 It has not reached full-scale implementation. After that, we will change some routes and plan from December 2015, 12 to June 7, 2016Fukuoka Nishitetsu taxiOperates. Currently by Fukuoka Nishitetsu taxiShared taxiForm of "Hashimoto Station circulation minibusOperates as
- Miwadai community bus-operated by Nishitetsu. Trial service will start from 2012 It has not reached full-scale implementation.
- Nagaoka-Takamiya circulating bus-operated by Nishitetsu.
There is also a community bus that connects Fukuoka to other cities and towns.
Express Bus/Express Bus
The high-speed bus and limited express bus routes that arrive and depart from the city are as shown in the table below.
- Tenjin High Speed BT =Nishitetsu Tenjin Expressway Bus Terminal(TenjinDistrict), Hakata BT =Hakata Bus Terminal, HBS Hakata =HEARTS Bus Station Hakata, C Hakata =Canal City Hakata
- Excludes routes that arrive and depart from Fukuoka Airport and do not stop in central Fukuoka (For routes to and from Fukuoka Airport,Fukuoka Airport#High Speed/Limited Express/Express BusSee).
- All routes to / from Honshu / Shikoku other than Hiroshima / Yamaguchi prefecture are nighttime, all routes to / from Hiroshima prefecture are nighttime and daytime, and all routes to / from Yamaguchi prefecture and Kyushu are daytime.
|Nickname||Operating company||Service section|
|Departure and arrival in the Greater Tokyo Area|
|Hakata issue||West Japan Railway||Tokyo(Shinjuku) --Tenjin High Speed BT / Hakata BT|
|Tenryo LINER||Tenryo Bus||Tokyo(Tokyo Station・ Shinjuku) --HBS Hakata|
|Orion bus||OTB||Tokyo (Tokyo Station) --HBS Hakata|
|To / from the Chubu region|
|Dontaku||West Japan Railway|
|Nagoya city --Tenjin High Speed BT / Hakata BT|
|Royal express||Royal bus||Nagoya City --Hiroshima City - Kitakyushu(Kokura) --HBS Hakata|
|Departure and arrival at Keihanshin|
|Orion bus||OTB||Kyoto City-Osaka(Umeda-Namba-USJ)・Kobe City(Sannomiya) --HBS Hakata|
|Yutaka Liner||Yutaka Transportation||Kyoto City / Osaka City (Umeda / Namba / USJ) / Kobe City (Sannomiya) --HBS Hakata|
|@liner||Sakura sightseeing||Osaka City (Umeda / Namba) / Kobe City (Sannomiya) --HBS Hakata|
|WILLER EXPRESS||Yutoku Motor||Kyoto City / Osaka City (Umeda / Namba / USJ) / Kobe City (Sannomiya) --Hakata BT|
|Departure and arrival in Chugoku-Shikoku region (other than Yamaguchi prefecture)|
|Mt. Ooyama||Japan traffic||Tottori City-Kurayoshi-Yonago --Hakata BT / Tenjin High Speed BT|
|Izumo Dream Hakata||JR Kyushu Bus|
China JR Bus
|Izumo-Matsue-Yunnan --Hakata BT|
|Pegasus||West Japan Railway|
Shimotsui Electric Railway
|Okayama City-Kurashiki --Tenjin High Speed BT / Hakata BT|
|Hirofuku Liner||JR Kyushu Bus|
China JR Bus
|Fukuyama City-Hiroshima city --Hakata BT|
|WILLER EXPRESS||Yutoku Motor||Hiroshima City-Hakata BT|
|Sanuki Express Fukuoka||Shikoku Express Bus||Takamatsu・ Marugame City ・ Sakaide City ―― Hakata BT ・ Tenjin High Speed BT|
|Coto Bus Express||Kotohira bus||Naruto-Tokushima・ Takamatsu City ・Utazu Town --C Hakata / HBS Hakata|
|Dogo Express Fukuoka||Iyotetsu Bus|
Iyotetsu Nanyo Bus
|Matsuyama City-Imabari --Hakata BT / Tenjin High Speed BT|
|Departure and arrival in Kyushu region (outside Fukuoka prefecture) and Yamaguchi prefecture|
|Fukuoka/Hofu/Shunan Liner||Defense traffic||Kudamatsu City-Shunan City-Hofu City-Yamaguchi City --Hakata BT|
|Fukuoka/Yamaguchi Liner||JR Kyushu Bus|
China JR Bus
|Yamaguchi CityUbe City-Sanyo Onoda --Tenjin Minami / Hakata BT|
|Otozure||West Japan Railway||Nagato City --Tenjin High Speed BT / Hakata BT|
|Fuku Fuku Tenjin||West Japan Railway|
|Shimonoseki --Tenjin High Speed BT / Hakata BT|
|Wakusu issue||West Japan Railway||Saga City --Tenjin High Speed BT|
|(No nickname)||West Japan Railway||Tosu Premium Outlets --Tenjin High Speed BT|
|Karatsu||Showa Motor||Karatsu City --Tenjin / Hakata BT|
|Imari-go||Showa Motor||Imari City --Karatsu City --Tenjin / Hakata BT|
|Sasebo||West Japan Railway|
|Sasa Town-Sasebo --Tenjin High Speed BT / Hakata BT|
|(No nickname)||West Japan Railway|
|Huis Ten Bosch --Tenjin High Speed BT / Hakata BT|
|Satsuki highway||Satsuki Tourism||Hirado City-Matsuura-Imari City - Karatsu City --C Hakata|
|Shimabara||West Japan Railway|
|Shimabara-Unzen City-Isahaya --Tenjin High Speed BT / Hakata BT|
|Kyushu||Kyushu Express Bus||Nagasaki-Ureshino City --Tenjin High Speed BT / Hakata BT|
|Hinokuni||West Japan Railway|
Kyushu Sanko Bus
|Kumamoto-shi --Hakata BT / Tenjin High Speed BT|
|(No nickname)||West Japan Railway|
Kyushu Sanko Bus
|Minamioguni cho(Kurokawa Onsen)・Oguni machi --Hakata BT / Tenjin High Speed BT|
|Hita||West Japan Railway|
|Hita City - Asakura City - Kiyama --Tenjin High Speed BT / Hakata BT|
|Toyonokuni||West Japan Railway|
|Oita City --Tenjin / Hakata|
Beppu --Tenjin High Speed BT / Hakata BT
|Nissin||Nisshin sightseeing||Oita City / Beppu City --HBS Hakata|
|Yufuin||West Japan Railway|
|Yufu(Yufuin hot spring) --Hakata BT / Tenjin High Speed BT|
|Gokase||West Japan Railway|
|Nobeoka-Hinokage Town-Takachiho-Gokase Town - Yamato-cho --Hakata BT / Tenjin High Speed BT|
|Hakko Liner||Hacourt label||Hyuga City-Kadokawa Town・ Nobeoka City ・ Takachiho Town ・Takamori --C Hakata|
|Phoenix||West Japan Railway|
Kyushu Sanko Bus
JR Kyushu Bus
|Miyazaki City - Hitoyoshi --Hakata BT / Tenjin High Speed BT|
|Sunmarine liner||Minamikyushu sightseeing bus||Miyazaki City-C Hakata|
|Mito City Liner||Mito sightseeing bus||West city-Shintomi-cho-Takanabe Town・ Miyazaki City --C Hakata|
|Sakurajima||West Japan Railway|
Kagoshima Transportation Sightseeing Bus
JR Kyushu Bus
|Kagoshima --Tenjin High Speed BT / Hakata BT|
|South XNUMX||Minamikyushu sightseeing bus||Kagoshima City-C Hakata|
|Arrival and departure within Fukuoka Prefecture|
|West Japan Railway||Sunazu-Kokura Station・ Nakatani --Tenjin High Speed BT|
Sunatsu / Kokura Station /Hikinoguchi --Tenjin High Speed BT
Sunatsu / Kokura Station / Totsu / Hikinoguchi-Tenjin Expressway BT
Sunatsu / Kokura Station / Nakatani --Hakata BT
|(No nickname)||Nishitetsu Bus Kitakyushu||Yukuhashi - Kanda Town --Kitakyushu City (Ogura Minami Ward) --Tenjin High Speed BT|
|Fukukita limousine||Kitakyusai Taxi||Kitakyushu Airport --Hakata Station / Tenjin|
|(No nickname)||Nishitetsu Bus Chikuho||Nogata --Kitakyushu City (Hachiman Nishi Ward) --Tenjin High Speed BT|
|[Limited Express] Chikuho||West Japan Railway||Kaharu Town-Tagawa-Iizuka --Tenjin High Speed BT|
|Ito/Shima||Showa Motor||Itoshima --Tenjin / Hakata BT|
Under the Fukuoka City Taxi Association, about 80 companies are operating in the city. Most of the sales are by sales. AlsoFukuoka metropolitan areaEach municipality (Munakata City-Fukutsu CityTaxi companies (excluding the above) are allowed to operate in Fukuoka city, and when these are combined, about 90 companies and 5,500 taxis are actually operating in Fukuoka city.. On the contrary, taxis in Fukuoka city can also operate in the above-mentioned municipalities of the Fukuoka metropolitan area.Private taxiAccounts for about 3% of registered taxis in the Fukuoka metropolitan area, which is at a high level as a percentage of registered taxis nationwide.
- Main business
Main roads passing through the city
Highway national road
General national road
- National Route 3
- National Route 201
- National Route 202
- National Route 263
- National Route 385
- National Route 495
- National Route 497
- Prefectural road
- For the prefectural road, see the section of each ward.
Main street name
- Watanabe street
- Meiji street
- Taisho street
- Showa street
- Tenjin Nishidori
- Shinkoko Street
- National highway
- Jonan Line
- Daihaku Street
- Nanotsu Street
- JR Red Street
- Chikushi street
- Hyakunenbashi Street
- Sumiyoshi Street
- Yakuin Odori
- Port:Hakata Port - Specific important port.. "Hakata Port" is a general term for each port in Fukuoka City, and is actuallyCentral wharf,Hakata PierIt is scattered all over the city.
The following routes are only for passenger routes.
- Central wharf(Hakata Port International Terminal）
- Central wharf (Central Pier Cruise Center）
- International calling at irregular portsCruise liner
Domestic (outside Fukuoka City) routes
- Hakata Pier (Bayside Place)
- Central wharf
- Kashii Park Port
- Fukuoka City Port Bureau (Fukuoka municipal ferry）
- Yasuda Sangyo Kisen
- Hakata Pier-Uminonakamichi
- Seaside mochi -Uminonakamichi
- Nishitetsu Hotels
- Hakata Bay Cruise "Mariela'
- Water-bus"Fukuhiro Minato Deai Ship" (Started operation on March 2011, 3)
- It operates mainly on the Nakagawa River. Detail isNakagawa #water bus(See)
Tourism / Culture
- Hakata Station(Hakata Ward)
- Nakasu(Hakata Ward)
- Kawabata(Hakata Ward)
- Nishishin(Saray Ward)
- Fujisaki(Saray Ward)
- Hundred road(Saray Ward)
- Seaside mochi(Chuo Ward and Sawara Ward)
- big bridge(South area)
- Kashii,ChihayaArea (Higashi Ward)
- Nanakuma(Jonan Ward)
- Miso(Hakata Ward)
- Hakozakigu(Higashi Ward)
- Kashiimiya(Higashi Ward)
- Shiga Island(Higashi Ward)
- Uminonakamichi(Higashi Ward)
- Ohori Park(Chuo-ku)
- Fukuoka CastleRuins (Chuo Ward, National Historic Site)
- Fukuoka Boat Race Track(Chuo-ku)
- Canal City Hakata(Hakata Ward)
- KITTE Hakata (Hakata Ward)
- JR Hakata City(Hakata Ward)
- Tenjin Shopping Area (Chuo-ku)
- Kushida Shrine(Hakata Ward)
- Fukuoka City Zoological and Botanical Garden(Chuo-ku)
- Yuzan Citizen's Forest, Momoland, Flower Garden Garden Park (Minami Ward)
- Seaside mochi
- West Japan City Bank HKT48 Theater (Chuo-ku)
- Marinoa City FukuokaFerris wheel"Skywheel" (Nishi Ward)
- Former baseTraces (Higashi Ward, Hakata Ward, Chuo Ward, Sawara Ward, Nishi Ward)
- Installed in various areas in Chuo and Hakata WardsA stall
- Fukuoka Prefectural Library (Higashi Ward)
- Fukuoka City Library・Fukuoka City Braille Library (Fukuoka City General Library) (Sarah Ward)
* In addition, each ward also has a small library and library with a civic center.
- Fukuoka City Museum(Saray Ward)
- Fukuoka Prefectural Museum of Art(Chuo-ku)
- Fukuoka Art Museum(Chuo-ku)
- Fukuoka Asian Art Museum(Hakata Ward)
- Fukuoka Oriental Ceramic Museum(Jonan Ward)
- Fukuoka City Zoological and Botanical Garden(Chuo-ku)
- Marine World Uminonakamichi(Higashi Ward)*Aquarium
- Fukuoka City Science Museum(Chuo-ku)-DecreasedFukuoka City Boy Science CenterWas installed by replacing
- Kyushu Energy Museum(Chuo-ku)
- Hakata Machiya Hometown Museum(Hakata Ward)
- Nogata RuinsDwelling site exhibition hall (Nishi Ward)
- Sadaharu Oh Baseball Museum(Chuo-ku)
- Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum in Mall(Hakata Ward)
- Kashiimiya(Higashi Ward) Appendix Shrine
- Hakozakigu(Higashi Ward) Appendix Shrine
- Shiga Sea Shrine(Higashi Ward) Appendix Shrine
- Sumiyoshi Shrine(Hakata Ward) Appendix Shrine
- Toka Ebisu Shrine(Hakata Ward) Appendix Shrine
- Kushida Shrine(Hakata Ward) Appendix Shrine
- Waka Hachimangu(Hakata Ward)
- Fukuoka Prefecture Gokoku Shrine(Chuo-ku) Appendix Shrine
- Kouun Shrine(Chuo-ku) Appendix Shrine
- Water mirror Tenmangu(Chuo-ku)
- Kego Shrine(Chuo-ku)
- Torikai Hachimangu(Chuo-ku)
- (South area)
- (South area)
- Kikuchi Shrine(Jonan Ward)
- Autumn leaves Hachimangu(Saray Ward)
- Sarutahiko Shrine(Saray Ward)
- Washio Atago Shrine(Nishi Ward) Appendix Shrine
- Iimori Shrine(Nishi-ward)
- Sumiyoshi Shrine(Nishi-ward)
- Izumo Taisha Fukuoka Branch(Nishi-ward)
- Iki Shrine (Nishi Ward)
- Tochoji Temple(Hakata Ward)
- Jotenji Temple(Hakata Ward)
- Sofukuji(Hakata Ward)
- Shofukuji Temple(Hakata Ward)
- Saikouji Temple(Saray Ward)
Festivals and events
*Sports competitions are shown separately.
- HakozakiguTamaseri (Tamatori Festival:1/3）
- Toka Ebisu ShrineNew Year Festival (1/8 - 1/11）
- Sarutahiko ShrineFirst Yang Metal Monkey (first in the new year)Complaints Day)
- Shiotori of Miyako Hasusaki (spring equinoxnear戊s Day)
- Hakata Dontaku Port Festival-Hakata Matsubayashi (5/3,5/4）
- Hakata Gion Yamakasa (7/1 - 7/15）
- Western Japan Ohori Fireworks Festival (8/1）
- Asia Month Asia Pacific Festival (9/1 - 9/30）
- Hoseikai (Jojoya:9/12 - 9/18）
- Shiotori of Miyako Hakozaki (Autumn equinox(Phoenix day near)
- Music City Tenjin (Early August)
- Fukukoi Asian Festival (early October)
- Nakasu Festival (early October)
- Hakata lantern watching (mid October)
- Hakata Okunchi (Late August)
- Hakata/Tenjin Rakugo Festival (early November)
Local cuisine/souvenir confectionery
- Menta cod roe
- Hakata Ramen
- Grilled ramen
- Cooked in water
- Turtle boiled(Boiled Chikuzen)
- Sesame mackerel
- Chicken egg noodles
- Chikushi rice cake
- Ni◯ka rice cracker
- Hakata street mon
- Woman in Hakata
- Snow rabbit
- Chick (The origin isIizuka）
- Chidori Manju (The origin is Iizuka City)
Public cultural property
- Based in Fukuoka/HakataAkimoto YasushiIs an idol group produced by. In addition to performing theaters at Nishitetsu Hall, the number of jobs in Tokyo has increased recently, and the name recognition is expanding all over the country.
- Kyushu Symphony Orchestra
- A professional orchestra (only in Kyushu) that is a regular member of the Japan Orchestra Federation. Chuo-ku TenjinACROS FukuokaHeld regular concerts eight times a year at the Symphony Hall
- Fukuoka Asian Culture Award
Professional Sports Team/Adult Sports Team
- Fukuoka Softbank Hawks - Professional baseball-Pacific League
- KMG Holdings Rigid Baseball Club - Adult baseballCorporate team
- Seibu Gas Baseball Club -Corporate team of adult baseball
- Oki Data Computer Education Academy Hardball Baseball Club -Corporate team of adult baseball (vocational school team)
- サ ッ カ ー
- Avispa Fukuoka - Professional football-J League
- Fukuoka J. Unclass - Japan Women's Soccer League
- Next doorKasuga CityHowever, in addition to playing games at the Best Denki Stadium, the players who belong to the Abispa Fukuoka-sponsored game held at the same stadium will be ball girls.
- Munakata Sanix Blues - rugby-JAPAN RUGBY LEAGUE ONE
- Kyushu Electric Power Cuden Voltex --Rugby Japan RUGBY LEAGUE ONE
- Kyuden Kashii Stadium (Matsukadai, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka City)
- Rising Zephyr Fukuoka- Professional basketball-B.LEAGUE
- Is basedAccion Fukuoka.. BeforeJBL Super LeagueThere was a team called "Fukuoka Red Falcons" that belonged to, but due to financial difficulties, he withdrew from the league. There were rumors that it would be replaced by the bj league, but it was eventually disbanded due to various reasons.After that, some players participated and a new team was launched and participated in the bj league from 2007, JPBL's third division league launched in 2016.B3.LEAGUEEntered the market and was promoted to B2017 in 2.
- Equal One Fukuoka SUNS - American Football-X League
- VC Fukuoka - BicycleRoad race-Jcl
- Fukuoka Teiken Gym
- The former Fukuoka Chuo Gym was renamed after forming a partnership with Teken.
- Hakata Kyoei Boxing Gym
- Former West Japan Boxing GymKyoei Boxing GymRenamed after forming a partnership with. The chairman is former featherweight Japanese ranker Takao Mihashi.
- Seki Jim
- The chairman is former super featherweight Japanese ranker Hiroyuki Seki.
- YuKO Fitness Boxing Gym
- Fujita Boxing Gym
An annual sports event held in Fukuoka
- Japan Athletics Championships Cross Country Race(May)
- Nationally Selected High School Tennis Tournament(May)
- All Japan Judo Championships by Weight(May)
- Gold eagle flag-Jade flag(May)
- Grand SumoNovember location (Kyushu location)
- Fukuoka International Marathon(May)
International sports events held in the past
- 1995 Summer Universiade
- 2001 World Swimming Championships
- 2006 World Cross Country Championships
- Fukuoka International Women's Judo Championship(1983 - 2006）
- 2013/2014 ISU Grand Prix Final
- Genzo Abe(Selected April 1973, 4): Mayor of Fukuoka, 1nd-22th generation
- Kazuma Shindo(Selected April 1987, 2): Mayor of Fukuoka, 18nd-25th generation
- Keiichi Kuwahara(Selected April 2004, 2): Mayor of Fukuoka, 23nd-29th generation
- Sadaharu Oh(Selected December 2004, 12): OriginalFukuoka Daiei Hawks/Fukuoka Softbank Hawksdirected by. Current Fukuoka Softbank Hawks Co., Ltd.Chairperson of the Board,Japan Professional Baseball MeetupAdviser
- (Selected on December 2004, 12): Hakata doll store "Hakusen" owner, after the warHakata DontakuPreside over the reconstruction
- Ryoko Tani(Selected December 2004, 12): Female judo player from Fukuoka city
- Nishijima Izio(Selected December 2004, 12): Graphic designer from Fukuoka city
- Yoshinori Osumi(Selected on December 2016, 12): Biologist from Fukuoka City
- Satoshi Nakamura(Selected March 2020, 3): A doctor from Fukuoka City,Peshawar AssociationLocal representative
Celebrities from Fukuoka
Works set in Fukuoka city
It does not include those that are not actually shot in Fukuoka City, and those that are not set in Fukuoka City due to their settings even if they are shot in Fukuoka City.
- Hakatakko Junjo
- Cooking daddy
- Excel Saga
- ghost in the ShellSeries (Instead of Tokyo, which was destroyed by the nuclear war, Fukuoka has become the center of politics as the capital of Japan.Metropolitan Police DepartmentIs also located in Fukuoka City)
- Sun apocalypse(Fukuoka is the capital city of southern Japan led by the United States)
- Sea monkey(Manga version only. The main character, Senzaki, participates in Yamakasa from the fictional "Ogami-ryu")
- Secret health room
- Busty hunter
- Sketchbook ~full color's~
- Sazae (Before the Isono family moved to TokyoHasegawa Machiko(Original)
- Natsume's Book of Friends"Episode XNUMX: Door of Memory, Episode XNUMX: Long Way Home"
- Ma-neechan(NHK Morning TV series・Original by Machiko Hasegawa)
- Do not run!(NHK morning TV novel)
- Hojo Tokune(MasterAttack)
- Western police"Large Investigative Network across Kyushu!-Part XNUMX" "Hakata Port Battle!-Part XNUMX" (TV Asahi)
- Western Police PART-III"Panic Hakata Dontaku -Fukuoka-" "Decision Battle! Moero Genkai Nada-Fukuoka-" (TV Asahi)
- Gorilla Police Department Investigation Group 8"Hakudai Pursuit" "Diver Operation"
- Bambi~no!"Hakata edition...To the future" (Nippon TV）
- Fukuoka love white paper(Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting）
- Mentai Piriri (TV Nishinippon) TV Nishinippon 55th Anniversary Drama
- Dots and lines(Seicho MatsumotoProductKashiiCoast)
- Spherical wilderness(By Seicho MatsumotoEast Park）
- Leave the peninsula(Ryu MurakamiProduct)
- Hakata pork bone ramen(Many real landscapes are drawn in the anime version)
- Army (December 1944, 12, Shochiku)
- Radon, the Large Monster in the Sky(April 1956, 12, Toho)
- Near TenjinradonDestroyed by.
- Sazae's engagement trip(April 1958, 8, Toho)
- Fukuta (Hiroshi Koizumi) works near Takarazuka Theater in Nakasu andOhori ParkIs filmed by Sazae (Eri Chiemi) and others.
- Dots and lines(November 1958, 11, Toei)
- Sequel to President Taihei(April 1959, 3, Toho)
- President Manyuki(January 1963, 1, Toho)/ Sequel to President Manyuki(1963 3 年 月 日 1)
- Taiyo Paint Kyushu Branch is located in Fukuoka. The branch presidentMiki no Rihei. A panoramic view of the city is projected, and the Hakata Imperial Hotel, which was opened from 1954 to 1969, appears.
- Truck guy / Bakuso Ichiban(November 1975, 12, Toei)
- Japan Three Musketeers Hakata Obi Shime Ichikko Dokko Volume (January 1973, 1, Toho)
- Hakatakko Junjo(April 1978, 12, Shochiku)
- Godzilla vs King Ghidorah(April 1991, 12, Toho)
- Godzilla vs Space Godzilla(April 1994, 12, Toho)
- Gamera large monster aerial decisive battle(Daiei, March 1995, 3)
- Sloppy(Previous screening on September 2000, 9 in Kyushu)
- Rockers(2003 9 年 月 日 27)
- I want to eat your pancreas (2017 mansion 7 values
- Sakura and me visited during a trip and the scene of arrivalTenjin (Fukuoka City).HakozakiguAt a stall called Hanayama nearbyRamen,hormoneeat,Dazaifu TenmanguuguTake a walk. Also, stay overnight next to the PayPay domeHilton Fukuoka Sea HawkThat setting. This attracted attention to Fukuoka CityKinki Nippon Tourist"I want to go to Fukuoka with you" tour and so on.
- Refrain Love(Actually, the place name and person's name are not actually set in Fukuoka city, but the actual place name in Fukuoka city is used. The background images are based on the scenery of Fukuoka city.)
- NHK Short Film City Series Fukuoka (1956) -NHK Masterpiece Selection (Video / Still Image) NHK Archives
- 100 sound scenes in Japan: Hakata Gion Yamakasa's armored Yamakasa
- Top 100 Roads in Japan: East-West Transit Mall
- Japan Sakura Famous Place XNUM X Selection : West Park
- Top XNUMX beaches in Japan: Uminonakamichi
- One hundred famous waters: Furumizu (near Kashiimiya)
- 100 selections of Japanese white sand Aomatsu: Raw Matsubara
- ^ Fukuoka City Estimated/Registered Population (Latest)
- ^ The name of Fukuoka Castle comes from Mr. Kuroda's hometown, Bizen Fukuoka.
- ^ a b About Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City Thomas Living Co., Ltd.
- ^ a b c "Fukuoka's strongest secret, the most energetic city in Japan right now" Yosensha〈Yosensha MOOK>, April 2019, 4,ISBN 978-4-8003-1653-0 .
- ^ "Fukuoka City "University Town Fukuoka" Initiatives”(Japanese). Fukuoka City. April 2022, 2Browse.
- ^ "Fukuoka Facts | Goodco Fukuoka with Data". facts.city.fukuoka.lg.jp. April 2020, 2Browse.
- ^ Kobe City falls from "XNUMX major cities" in terms of population ... Overtaken by Fukuoka City and the number of young people decreases to XNUMXth place February 2016, 2, Sankei WEST
- ^ Fukuoka City's population exceeds 160 million, the fifth city designated by government ordinance May 2020, 5, Nishinippon Shimbun
- ^ 2 hours 55 minutes by high-speed boat.Hiroshima cityKagoshimaIs almost the same as the distance toOsakaCloser.Currently, Fukuoka City has a plan to form an ultra-wide economic zone with Busan City.
- ^ "Global city strength ranking (GPCI-2019)". The Mori Memorial Foundation. April 2020, 4Browse.
- ^ "Japanese urban characterization". The Mori Memorial Foundation. April 2020, 4Browse.
- ^ "What is "DNA" rooted in Fukuoka, a city that is at the forefront of the times? ｜ Fukuripa”(Japanese). Fukuripa ｜ Fukuoka's present and future. April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ "publication!21 cities nationwide "citizen's local love" ranking |”(Japanese). 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン (September 2017, 12). April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ a b Nakasu West Japan's No. XNUMX downtown area Hakata's charm, viewed December 2020, 12
- ^ a b The "Nakasu Kawabata" area, which has the largest entertainment district in Kyushu and the largest entertainment district in western Japan.What is the point of opening a restaurant? Food and Beverage.com, viewed December 2020, 12
- ^ Urban life research project Hakata Rule published on February 2010, 2
- ^ Fukuoka City History Editorial Committee "Shinshu Fukuoka City History Special Edition: History of Fukuoka from the Viewpoint of Nature and Ruins" Fukuoka City, 2015, p. 17.ISBN 978-4-907395-06-3.
- ^ Fukuoka Jinbunsha Planning and Production Office "Grand Machizu" Fukuoka Jinbunsha, 2003, p. 32.ISBN 978 – 4892231216.
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. April 2021, 5Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. April 2018, 12Browse.
- ^ Yoko Takeno, "Color Version of Fukuoka, A Trade Town Guide to Asia," Iwanami Shoten, 2007, p. 138.ISBN 9784005005529.
- ^ Of the ordinance-designated cities (including Tokyo wards) in 17, it was the 47.9th place (23.1%) after Tokyo wards (22.6%), Hiroshima (4%) and Osaka (20.4%). Source:18 Achievement Report/19 Business Plan (2007.6.29) [Measures-13] Improvement of cityscape by eliminating utility poles
- ^ "(PDF)". Restrictions on installation of buildings around the airport.Osaka Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. April 2012, 10Browse.
- ^ Fukuoka City City Planning Decision Details List(Until the notification of decision on March 3, 3rd year of Reiwa)
- ^ Designated area and designated building of Fukuoka city area designation type system
- ^ Besides this, as a station that calls Fukuoka, outside the cityToyamaTakaoka(OldNishibaba-gunFukuoka Town)Ainokaze Toyama Railway Line OfFukuoka StationThere is
- ^ Shogakukan "New Map of Japan Merged with Heisei University" Shogakukan, 2005, p. 346.ISBN 4095260653.
- ^ (PDF) Obunsha Retrieved April 2013, 4 February 12, 2015.
- ^ "That" Yo-Kai Watch "was also born in Hakata What is the reason why Fukuoka content companies are" strong "? (2/2)". dot. (Asahi Shimbun Publishing). (September 2014, 9) April 2015, 2Browse.
- ^ “Hokkaido has a lower birth rate than Minato-ku, Tokyo? The lie of birth rate and per capita GDP rise due to the correction of concentration in Tokyo”.Business Journal. (February 2015, 2) April 2015, 2Browse.
- ^ Timeline of comparative statistics of large cities ＞ Population(Osaka city)
- ^ Results of the 27 National Census Survey(Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau）
- ^ Takenao Yanagi, "Fukuoka History Exploration Higashi Ward", Kaichosha, 1995, pp. 14-16.ISBN 4874150969.
- ^ Takenao Yanagi, "Fukuoka History Exploration," Kaichosha, 1993.10-1996.4, pp. 194.ISBN 4874150551.
- ^ Katsunori Miyazaki, Fukuoka Archive Study Group, "Fukuoka / Hakata in Old Maps," 2005, p. 150.ISBN 9784874145548.
- ^ "Part of the history of Fukuoka City Council”. Fukuoka City Council. April 2014, 7Browse.
- ^ Francisco XavierHiradoThanYamaguchiDuring the journey toastronomical199Late (Gregorian calendar155011(Mid))ZenZongTempleVisited. "Frois Japanese History 6 BungoHen 50 ”pages 59-XNUMX (Showa53 years(1978)8/20Publisher:Keiichi Matsuda,Kawasaki Momota Publisher:Chuokoronsha)
- ^ "Frois Japanese History 209 Bungo Hen 219" pp. 53, 1978 (Published August 8, 20 Translator: Kiichi Matsuda, Momota Kawasaki Publisher: Chuokoron-sha)
- ^ "Frois Japanese History XNUMX West KyushuHen 178 ”pages 182 and 54 (XNUMX (Showa XNUMX)1979)9/20Publisher: Kiichi Matsuda, Momota Kawasaki Publisher: Chuokoron-sha)
- ^ Illustrations Chapters of municipalities in Japan p205
- ^ For details, Prefectural office location and population rank of ordinance-designated cities #1920 (Taisho 9)See.
- ^ WEB version of Fukuoka municipal administration (February 2016, 2 issue)
- ^ Road 30m collapsed in front of Hakata station, large amount of water inflow Under construction of subway Asahi Shimbun (November 2016, 11) Read November 8, 2016
- ^ Hakata station square collapse, recovery compensation in one week of occurrence, provisional payment within the year West Japan Newspaper (November 2016, 11) Read November 15, 2016[Broken link]
- ^ Asia's first event! Louis Vuitton America's Cup World Series November 11-18 Fukuoka Tournament (Jiyohama, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka) Fukuoka City Official Homepage (November 2016, 11) Read November 11, 2016
- ^ UNESCO decides 5 cases in Kyushu such as Hakata Yamakasa and Tobata Gion as "mountains, hooks, stalls" intangible heritage West Japan Newspaper (November 2016, 12) Read November 1, 2016[Broken link]
- ^ a b Fukuoka High Court “Notice of Relocation of Government Buildings and Business Start Date” (June 2018, 6)
- ^ Kasumi Hakata Ward 26.4 degrees West Japan Newspaper (November 2018, 12) Read November 4, 2018
- ^ G20 Finance Ministers' Meeting Opens in Fukuoka City on the 8th Multilateral Cooperation Exploration | [Nishi-Nippon Shimbun me]
- ^ [Video available] Goodbye Tenjin Bibure The curtain on 44 years of history is regrettable | [Nishi-Nippon Shimbun me]
- ^ "Sacred place of gals" 44 years of history, Tenjin core of youth culture | [Nishi-Nippon Shimbun me]
- ^ [Breaking news] E ・ ZO FUKUOKA will open on July 7st! | Fan Fan Fukuoka
- ^ (PDF) --Fukuoka Smart City Community (October 2020, 10) Retrieved October 14, 2020.
- ^ HKT48 revives the theater for the first time in four and a half years. ORICON NEWS (November 2020, 11) Retrieved March 3, 2021.
- ^ Cherry blossoms bloom in Fukuoka, the earliest since the start of observation ... Following Hiroshima Yomiuri Shimbun (March 2021, 3) Retrieved March 12, 2021.
- ^ Fukuoka city high island city line opened 7 minutes shorter from Tenjin, expectation of congestion relief | [Nishi-Nippon Shimbun me]
- ^ Shift to Fukuoka "prevention of spread" Conditional liquor can be served | [Nishi-Nippon Shimbun me]
- ^ Fukuoka, prevention of spread until the 11th The restaurant time reduction will be canceled for the first time in 3 months | [Nishi-Nippon Shimbun me]
- ^ Applying "prevention of spread" to Fukuoka Prefecture August 8-2 Government policy | [Nishi-Nippon Shimbun me]
- ^ To declare a state of emergency in Fukuoka Prefecture Until September 9, Government Policy | [Nishi-Nippon Shimbun me]
- ^ Governor of Fukuoka "Criteria for cancellation at the end of September" Emergency situation, extension decision until 9th | [Nishi-Nippon Shimbun me]
- ^ “Esports complex appears in Tenjin on the 22nd, one of the largest in western Japan”. West Japan Newspaper(July 2021, 8) April 2021, 8Browse.
- ^ IMS, the curtain on 32 years of history Fukuoka City, Tenjin, people are constantly appearing in the surrounding area even after closing | [Nishi-Nippon Shimbun me]
- ^ Supoga Kashii Closed on Thursday, September 2021, 9 | Fan Fan Fukuoka
- ^ Emergency, completely canceled in 30 days | [Nishi-Nippon Shimbun me]
- ^ Big Bang "No. 1" Building Completed Tenjin Business Center Fukuoka Jisho Redevelopment | [Nishi-Nippon Shimbun me]
- ^ Kashii Kaen, curtain on 65 years of history | [Nishi-Nippon Shimbun me]
- ^ LaLaport Fukuoka opening "Ichiban Ride" procession ahead of schedule | [Yomiuri Shimbun Online]
- ^ Hakata Dontaku Closing 80 visitors "A chance for the city to regain its vitality" | [Mainichi Shimbun]
- ^ Hakata Gion Yamakasa Finale where Oiyama runs through the city for the first time in 3 years | [Chunichi Shimbun]
- ^ “A new base in Rising Fukuoka aiming for B1 promotion“ Become stronger from here ””. West Japan Sports(July 2022, 7) April 2022, 7Browse.
- ^ “KidZania Fukuoka Opens First in Kyushu, Third in Japan”. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2022, 7) April 2022, 7Browse.
- ^ It corresponds to the area of Fukuoka Castle and Hakata during the Fukuoka domain.
- ^ Toyomi Ishitaki, "History Series of Fukuoka Prefecture, Illustrated History of Fukuoka, Munakata, and Itoshima," Local Publishing Co., March 2008, p. 3.ISBN 9784876639465.
- ^ Fukuo Cho, Hiroko Fuchi, "Hakugaku Hakata 2014 Augmented Revised Edition," Nishinippon Shimbun, 376, p. XNUMX.ISBN 978-4-8167-0881-7.
- ^ Thinking about what is needed in the Hiroshima metropolitan area-A comparison of four central metropolitan areas in Sapporo, Sendai, Hiroshima, and Fukuoka- (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Regional Development Bureau of China, 4)From (pdf file)
- ^ a b c d e f g h "sister city". Fukuoka City. April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ "Fukuoka city center XNUMX yen bus ｜ Route map / route guide ｜ Bus information ｜ Nishitetsu Group”(Japanese). Nishitetsu Group. April 2021, 2Browse.
- ^ Fukuoka Municipal Subway / Nishitetsu Bus Established a base station with a bus terminal (Sankei Shimbun March 2013, 3)
- ^ (From Tenjin, go south along Yakuin Shinkawa, go through Hirao's Oyama and Konosu Mountains in two tunnels, and go to Terazuka/Nagazumi)
- ^ JNTO (International Organization for Tourism Promotion) Number of foreign visitors to Japan, number of Japanese leaving Japan (determined in 2007)(pdf file) 20p port of entry / number of foreign nationals entering Japan by month, 21p port of departure / number of Japanese departures by month
- ^ Efforts to increase the railway level in fiscal 20 Nishitetsu Tenjin Omuta Line Zaibuma-Shimo Otoli 19 Remove railroad crossings and ease road congestion Fukuoka Prefecture -Read Nishi-Nippon Shimbun, December 2018, 12.
- ^ (PDF) -West Japan Railway, October 2011, 10
- ^ (PDF) -West Japan Railway, October 2013, 11
- ^ (PDF) -West Japan Railway/Miwadai Prefectural Government Council, February 2012, 2
- ^ (PDF) -West Japan Railway/Miwadai Prefectural Government Council, February 2013, 3
- ^ Fukuoka City General Affairs Planning Bureau Planning and Coordination Department Statistical Survey Division "Fukuoka City Statistics 55th (28 Edition)" Fukuoka City General Affairs Planning Bureau Planning and Coordination Department Statistical Survey Division, 2017, p. 147.
- Ryoichi Akimoto "Emergency Medical Situation in Fukuoka City -Through the Activities of the Fukuoka City Emergency Hospital Association-" "Juntendo Medicine" Vol. 57, No. 4, Juntendo Medical Society, 2011, pp. 360-364, two:10.14789 / pjmj.57.360.
- Official website
- Fukuoka City (@fukuokacity)- LINEOfficial account
- Fukuoka City (@fukuoka_official)- Instagram
- Fukuoka City (fukuokacitypr)- Facebook
- Fukuoka Facts | Goodco Fukuoka with Data
- Full of tourist information on Fukuoka and Hakata!Fukuoka City Official City Guide Yokanami
- Fukuoka City Public Relations Strategy Office (@Fukuokacity_pr)- Twitter
- Fukuoka Channel by Fukuoka city - YouTubeChannel