Exchange opinions with the mayor and governor of the southern part of the prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
By improving this road, it will be possible to reach National Highway No. 50 from Nogi Town via the vicinity of Watarase Retarding Ground.
A meeting was held in Oyama City on the XNUMXth, where the mayor and mayor of the southern part of the prefecture and Governor Tomikazu Fukuda exchanged opinions.Tochigi prefecture is a city and a town ... → Continue reading
Tochigi TV is a Tochigi TV station that celebrated its 2019th anniversary in April 4. We will deliver the latest news in Tochigi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
On the Watarase RiverOgawaとTomaba RiverIn the lower part of the Watarase River, where the two rivers meet, there used to be Akama Marsh, Ishikawa Marsh, Akama Shibunuma, Maehara Marsh, and more.Itakura SwampAnd so on.Such a large wetland where floods naturally play, which is topographically lower than the surrounding area.EmbankmentIt is surrounded by a retarding basin.At the time of the Ashio Copper Mine Incident,Mines poisonIt was not provided for the purpose of countermeasures, but洪水The purpose was to prevent it,1903 yearsThe Second Mineral Poison Investigation Committee of the Empire of JapanAshio Copper MineIt was created in response to the proposal to install a retarding basin in the lower reaches of the Watarase River, and it was clear that it was for the purpose of combating mine poisoning.
By law,Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismIt is inside a river under the jurisdiction of.More than 100 years after the Ashio copper mine incident, the mine poisoning has decreased, and it has become an area mainly for hydraulic control and water utilization.However, what decreased was the amount of new mineral poisons flowing from the upstream, and the soil in the retarding basin2020Even now, such as copper重金属Is included a lot.
The area of the retarding basinTochigi-Gunma-Saitama-IbarakiIt spans four prefectures, but most of them are in Tochigi prefecture.Tochigi CityThe rest belongs to Tochigi prefectureOyama City,Tochigi PrefectureShimotsuga-gunNogi Town,Ibaraki PrefectureFurukawa,SaitamaKazo City,Gunma PrefectureOra-gunItakura TownBelong to.
The area is about 3300haHaneda airportIt is more than twice as large as.ゴ ル フ 場There is a place where is created, or a small part is oldMinistry of ConstructionWith permission ofFieldThere are places where the event was held, but there are no buildings, only some roads and bridges.
There are 1st regulating pond, 2nd regulating pond, and 3rd regulating pond inside.The west side of the Watarase River is the first regulating pond.The second regulating pond is east of the Tomoeha River, and the third regulating pond is on the north side of the Watarase and Tomoeha rivers.The first regulating pond was once called a ghost swamp and was popular with anglers, but due to the subsequent construction, a part of the south side was covered with concrete.Lake TananakaBecame.Most of the 1st regulating pond except Lake Tananaka and the 2nd and 3rd regulating ponds have a structure that stores water only when the water level rises, and only Lake Tananaka has the actual condition as a pond from normal times.
Tohoku ExpresswayThe route from the IC to the central entrance and the north entrance, which are the main entrances of general vehicles, is shown.
- Tohoku ExpresswayTatebayashi IC
- National Route 354To the east (Furukawa(Direction) Drive about 11km (about 20 minutes) and turn left at the Kashiwado intersection.Next, along the west bank of the retarding basinPrefectural Road 9Go straight and turn right at the central entrance 1 km away or the north entrance 3 km away (parking lot available)
- Tohoku ExpresswaySano Fujioka IC
- National Route 50Drive west for about 1 km and turn left at the Takahagi intersection from the frontage road.As it isPrefectural Road 9Drive southeast (toward Fujioka / Furukawa) and is about 50km from National Highway No. 6.ShinkaibashiTurn right north.Alternatively, 200m further awayFujioka OhashiTurn right north and it's a bypassPrefectural Road 11When you drive, the two roads will soon merge.Turn left / enter (parking lot) at the north entrance, which is about 50 km (about 11 minutes) from National Highway No. 20, or at the central entrance, which is 3 km further away.
The nearest stations are shown according to the main destinations in Watarase Retarding Ground.
- Southwestern retarding basin: Central entrance (Southwestern shore of Lake Yanaka, Shimomiya Bridge)
- West of the retarding basin: North entrance (northwestern shore of Lake Yanaka, Yanaka Village Historic Site Preservation Zone, Children's Plaza Zone, Water Tamokuteki Zone, Watching Tower, Yoshihara Purification Facility, etc.)
- Tobu Nikko LineItakura Toyo-Omae StationGet off.About 20 minutes walk (about 1.8km) from the east exit to the north entrance.About 25 minutes on foot (about 2km) from the north entrance to the Children's Plaza Zone, Yanaka Village Historic Site Preservation Zone, and Watching Tower
- Northwestern to northern part of the retarding basin: ,, 1st regulating pond, etc.
- Tobu Nikko LineFujioka StationGet off.About 20 minutes on foot (about 1.5km) to Watarase Yusuichi Wetland Museum.Watarase Country Club and No. 1 Reservoir are also nearby
- Rental bicycle: Available at Watarase Yusuichi Wetland Museum, about 20 minutes on foot (about 1.5km) from Fujioka Station (charged)
- Tobu Nikko LineFujioka StationGet off.About 20 minutes on foot (about 1.5km) to Watarase Yusuichi Wetland Museum.Watarase Country Club and No. 1 Reservoir are also nearby
- Southern retarding basin :, Watarase RiverMikuni BridgeWait
- Tobu Nikko LineShin-Furukawa StationGet off.About 3 minutes (about 0.2km) on foot from the east exit to Mikuni Bridge, which borders the Watarase River and the southern end of the retarding basin.
- JRUtsunomiya Line-Furukawa StationGet off.About 20 minutes (1 to 2 km) on foot from the west exit, Watarase River and Mikuni Bridge
- Rental bicycles: Free rental bicycles for city sightseeing "Kogatz" can be used at "Hanatokan" (Machinaka Regeneration Citizen's Plaza) in front of the west exit of Koga Station
- Eastern retarding basin: Sakurazutsumi, Watarase River, Omoi River, No. 2 regulating pond, etc.
- JR Utsunomiya LineNogi Station About 4.5km to Sakurazutsumi
In addition, Tochigi Municipal Bus The Fujioka Line (Lake Tananaka system) is on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays of Tobu-Nikko Line.Shin-Ohirashita StationIt runs from to Lake Tananaka (Tobu Shin-Ohirashita Station- Tochigi StationSouth Exit- JR Ohirashita Station --Tobu Shin-Ohirashita Station - Iwafune Station - In front of Fujioka station - Lake Tananaka).
Tochigi Prefecture was established by clearing the wilderness in the central part of the current Watarase Retarding Ground.Shimotsuga-gunYanaka VillageIs vulnerable to floods because its altitude is lower than the surrounding area, and a dike is built around the village.InsideIt was an area.In Yanaka Village and surrounding villages, each house prepares for floodsMizutsuka,揚舟And so on.In the village, in addition to paddy fields and upland farming, there were many ponds and waterways around, and fish catching, wetland plant Yoshi, sedge-based Yoshizu, sedge hat making, and sericulture were also carried out.
Located in the uppermost stream of the Watarase River in the 20s of the Meiji eraAshio Copper MineWhen the damage caused by the drainage of the mine poison that flows out becomes greater and the farmers' movement against the mine poison becomes more active,1905, The government has planned to acquire the entire Yanaka village and create a retarding basin in this area where the mine poison will settle.However, it was pointed out that this was aimed at weakening the movement by abandoning Yanaka Village, which was the center of the movement against mine poisoning, and lived in Yanaka Village.Shozo TanakaAlready done by.
The entire area of Yanaka Village was forcibly acquired,1906,Forced abandoned villageIt became.1907The villagers' homes that had not been evacuated by then were forcibly destroyed.However, some villagers continued to live in the Yusui Pond.The last villagers left the area around February 1917, 2.
During the construction from 1912 to 1918, the government surrounded the area with a dike and made it a retarding basin.However, there was a bank in the central part of Yanaka Village other than Akama Marsh, Ishikawa Marsh, Akama Shibunuma, and Maehara Marsh, and there was usually no water, so it was a mechanism to store water during floods.At the same time, the river was replaced, and the Watarase River, which flowed along the border between Tochigi and Gunma prefectures, was changed to flow on the east side of Fujioka Town (currently Tochigi City).but,Prefectural borderBecause I did not make the change of, the trace of the former flow pathTochigi/Gunma/Saitama borderRemains as.
During this period, the retarding basin was also expanded, except for the former Yanaka village.Shimotsuga-gunHeya Village (currently Tochigi City), Nogi Village (currently Nogi Town) Gunma PrefectureOra-gunEbise Village(Currently Itakura Town), Ibaraki PrefectureSarushima-gunA part of Furukawa Town (currently Koga City) was also inside the retarding basin.
After this, there was a plan to build a regulating pond,Second World WarSuspended by.1963From (Showa 38)1998（平成10年）にかけて、全域を堤防で囲う工事が行われ、第1・第2・第3調節池の3地域に分けるほぼ現在の形となった。第1調整池は1970年（昭和45年）、第2調整池は1972年（昭和47年）、第3調整池は1997年（平成9年）完成。第1調整池内に1989In (1), the first reservoir, the Watarase Reservoir (Lake Tananaka), was constructed.
the 1970sUntil then, hunting is not regulated and hunters are in season猟Was going. In 1990 (Heisei 2), the Tochigi prefecture side was set as a hunting prohibited area, and after that, in this areaHunting gunNo more hunting by.In the play water pond,Tobu RailwayThere was a pay hunting ground set up by.This hunting ground was the last paid hunting ground in Tochigi prefecture.2012(Heisei26 years)Ramsar ConventionWith the registration in, the country designatedWildlife reserveHunting is impossible.
Bubble economyIn 1988 (Showa 63), the Watarase Retarding Ground Creation Land concept was announced.ゴ ル フ 場,Auto campsiteThere was a plan to make it a large park with such things.But the opposition movementBubble economyWith the end of multiple golf coursesBaseball field-Tennis courtOnly the playgrounds such as the auto campsite were constructed, and the construction of the auto campsite was not started.The Watarase Yusuichi Acrimation Promotion Foundation was established to manage and operate facilities based on the Acrimation Land concept.Third sectorIs. In 2017 (Heisei 29), the logo mark of Watarase Retarding Ground was created..
Current retarding basin
Since there is a road in the playground, it is possible to go inside except where water is stored.
Originally a facility for flood control purposes, the entire facility becomes flooded immediately after rainfall.Tone RiverThe system is such that the water of the Watarase River, which cannot be completely drained, is temporarily stored in this area, and after the water level of the Tone River drops, the water stored in the playground is gradually discharged.Therefore, it is dangerous to enter the playground during and after rain.
Fujioka Town Chamber of Commerce and Industry to the north of Lake Tananaka,Agricultural cooperativeHas opened a store,barbecueThere are places where you can do it (except on weekdays and winter).ゴ ル フ 場There are also multiple.
Rental BicycleIt is,Roadside station Kazo Watarase-Watase Nature Museum(Itakura Toyodaimae Station East), Watarase Yusuichi Wetland Museum (Fujioka Station East), Yanaka Hubei Children's Square Rental Cycle Center (There are regular holidays. Some places are not open during winter and weekdays).
These areas are only part of the Watarase Retarding Ground, and most of the rest is still rich in nature.AshiharaIt has become.Fireworks displayIn addition to being a venue such asHigh voltage lineSince there are no electric wires other than grazing, Skyfield Watase (Fujioka)Off-airfield) Is permanently installed,hot air balloon-sky diving-Ultralight motiveSuch asSky sportsIs also done,triathlonMany competitions are also held.
* Events that are held every year.
- January-April-Lake Tananaka dried up (as shown below)Water supplyCauses an offensive odorplanktonWork to empty the water of Lake Tananaka once to kill it.Water sports cannot be done at this time)
- Early March --Lake Tananaka Experience interacting with fish (Fureai Mobile Aquarium, etc./Fujioka Retarding Pond Hall Square, Tochigi City)
- Late March- ReedGrilled
- Early April-Fujioka Town Sakura Festival
- Early April-Watarase Balloon Race (Hot-air balloon Honda Grand PrixRound 1)
- First Saturday of August-Furukawa Fireworks Festival (held at "Furukawa Golf Links" on the riverbed of the Watarase River in Koga City, Ibaraki Prefecture. The number of launches is about 8 (including 1 three-scale balls) and about 25,000 people. There is a crowd of people)
- November-Retention basinmarathon(1986-2004. Abolished after 2005)
- December-Watarase Cup "December Wind" (hot air balloon competition)
In addition, nature conservation groups and others are holding their own events here.Yacht racing,triathlonCompetitions may also be held, but not always every year.
Lake Tananaka(Yanakako) has a lake bottomconcreteTensionArtificial lakeAndCapital AreaWater jarTone River upstream damsIt is counted as one of the reservoirs and is positioned as a reservoir for supplying water to the Tokyo region during droughts.There is no tall embankment, and the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism explains that it is a "flatland dam.".1976(Showa 51) Construction started,1989(XNUMX) Completed.
Immediately after its inauguration1990In the summer (2), there was a flood of complaints that the tap water in the downstream became odorous when the water was discharged from Lake Tananaka.Causes an offensive odorplanktonSince 2004, Lake Tananaka has been emptied and dried once a year in order to kill it.Advanced water purification treatmentWith the introduction of, there has been no similar commotion since then.In addition, water sports cannot be performed at this time.
Recreational fishing feeWhile needingfishingAnd non-powered vessels can also be used.Because of this kind ofウ ォ ー タ ー ス ポ ー ツIs flourishing, and the 59th National Athletic Meet (Sai no Kuni Makoto National Athletic Meet)soSailingA competition was also held.
It is often misunderstood that the Watarase Retarding Ground is Lake Tananaka, but Lake Tananaka is a reservoir in the first regulating reservoir in the Watarase Retarding Ground.The whole name is Watarase Retarding WaterGroundAnd the name of Lake Tananaka is Watarase Retarding Water池It may be mistaken for.However, as will be described later, Watarase Retarding WaterGroundAnd Watarase Retarding池Is synonymous with.Lake Tananaka is also known as the Watarase Reservoir.
Due to its shape of Lake Tananaka, it is nearbyFormer Shimono Brick Manufacturing Company Brick KilnWith the name of "Nogi Town Brick Kiln & Heart Pond"Lover's sanctuaryCertified on May 2017, 5,Aoyama St. Grace CathedralThe nameplate award ceremony was held at.
Ruins such as the site of Yanaka Village Office and the site of Raiden Shrine are located in the north of Yanaka Hubei.There is a Yanaka village joint memorial monument on the outside of the embankment.
Prefectural border confirmation work
2016In January, the land associated with the development of the Watarase Retarding Ground so farLand readjustmentTochigi Prefecture remains unclear as a result ofTochigi City),Gunma Prefecture(Ora-gunItakura Town),Saitama(Kazo City) A survey survey was conducted jointly by Tochigi City, Itakura Town, and Kazo City to determine the boundary points of the three prefectures... Of 3 prefecturesPrefectural borderWas originally in the Watarase River, but the original boundary became unclear due to a long-standing land readjustment project.Boundary undecided areaIt was.It is rare in Japan that there is a boundary point between three prefectures on a flat land, and the local governments in the surrounding area have established an accurate boundary point and made it a new tourist spot that makes the best use of historical heritage and the natural environment...Prefectural border determination work was completed by March of the same year, and on March 3, at Kazo City Hall, Tochigi City, Itakura Town, and Kazo City 3ChiefHeld a signing ceremony for the demarcated document.
Because it is isolated from human activityWild birdThere are many,昆虫-FishesEtc. are also collected.There are also many rare plants.Ministry of the Environment OfRed data bookPublished inEndangered speciesHas also been found in large numbers.Therefore, in May 2012, the Ministry of the Environment announcedRamsar ConventionDesignated Watarase Retarding Ground as one of the candidate sites for new registration of wetlandsWas officially registered at the 7th Conference of the Parties to the Ramsar Convention held in Romania in July of the same year..
According to the Watarase Yusuichi Acrimation Foundation, there are 43 species of plants listed in the Red Data Book.
Almost the entire area except the reservoirreedIt is the original.Every MarchYoshizuThe Watarase Retarding Ground Utilization Association, which is organized by producers, is grilled with Yoshi (Burning)It is carried out.With artificial open burningVegetation successionIs one of the reasons why many endangered species remain as a result.With YoshiyakiFirst in springWhen the strong winds ofUtsunomiya City,Kanuma CityThe sky may become dark or ash fall may be seen up to the central area of Tochigi prefecture...In addition, it was brewed with Yoshiyaki.boarMay appear in nearby residential areas.
When relocating Yanaka villagers, Tochigi Prefecture granted the former villagers the right to mow Yoshi and Kaya exclusively here.However, it was not confirmed in writing.After that, Fujioka townspeople other than the old villagers set the right to mow Yoshi and Kaya here.From 1920 to 1921 in the Taisho era, the two glared at each other in the retarding basin (called the Kaya mowing case or the Yoshi mowing case).Old villagersLawyerIt turned out that the old villagers originally had the exclusive right under the law at that time, even if there was no written evidence.This was also recognized in the trial.For this reason, even now, neighboring farmers are cutting the pragmites that grow in this area and making pragmites.However, recently, production has been declining due to being pushed by cheap Chinese Yoshizu.
Private citizensMinistry of ConstructionAccording to the investigation (at that time), it is said that the concentration of copper in the soil impairs the growth of crops125.ppmThere is a point that exceeds.However, there have been no reports of conspicuous poor growth of plants at specific points.
There are 33 species of inhabiting fish.However, there are only about 20 native species, and most of them.KoiIt is a family.black busHas been transplanted since the latter half of the 40's,The population seems to be stable, and it is quite difficult to aim and fish with a lure.[Original research?]..Unexpectedlyボ ラ,Japanese sea bassHas settled up from the sea.
Since the area of this playground is vast, there have been several opinions insisting that it be used for other purposes.After the war in 1952Security forces(Japan Ground Self-Defense ForcePredecessor)exerciseOn the ground, in 1962U.S. ForcesThere was a plan to make it a training ground, but none of them was realized due to the opposition movement. In 1990SaitamaGovernorHatawaHowever, artificial ground was laid on this land,Tokyo Metropolitan Area No. 3 International AirportI have proposed the idea of building "Watarase Airport".However, many former landowners and their bereaved families live in the area, making it virtually impossible to use. Even when Lake Tananaka was created in 1972, there was a fierce opposition movement, and as a result, the design of what was planned to be round was changed to a heart shape.
There was a plan to build a second reservoir in the second control pond, but construction was not started due to a lot of opposition from wild bird observers.For this reason, Lake Tananaka, which was originally supposed to be called the "No. 2 Reservoir", is now called the "Watarase Reservoir" without the "No. 2".
However, in November 2005,Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismAnnounced that there is a policy to start construction of the second reservoir.In response to this, there were opinions against the surrounding nature conservation groups...After that, it virtually disappeared due to the 2010 Watarase Retarding Ground Wetland Conservation and Regeneration Basic Plan..
This area is not clearly named and is water池Or Watarase RetardingGroundWas called. Maps of the early 20th century often do not show anything, and the notation that first appeared on official maps was simply Yusui.池It is said that it was (4 revised map "Furukawa").However, it is currently unified to the latter notation.It is said that it was unified around 1987, when the reification concept was materialized.
The notation is still confusing about the proper nouns that were added before the notation was unified.For example, it has jurisdiction over Watarase Retarding GroundJapanese GovernmentInstitutionMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismTone River upstream river office Watarase Yusui池Although it is a branch office, it is Watarase Yusui that is actually managed and operated.GroundIt is an acrimation promotion foundation.In addition, the name of the building where the Watarase Yusui Auction Promotion Foundation is located is Yusui.池It is a hall.The name of the branch office is Yusui池However, when the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism indicates this area, Watarase Retarding WaterGroundIs used.
Some NPOs are Watarase Retarding WaterGroundAgainst the use of the name, even now (2006) is actively playing water池Is used.This is intended to convey to posterity how the retarding basin was installed.
Retention basin function
Some of the embankments in the retarding basin were intentionally made low, and when the water level increased, water was intentionally guided toward the regulating pond, and the amount of inflow water to the Tone River, which joins the lower reaches of the Watarase River, was suppressed. It is a mechanism to prevent floods in the basin.
The function of the Watarase Reservoir and the effect of this on hydraulic control affected Japan from October 2019 to 10, 12.First Year of Reiwa East TyphoonTake (Typhoon No. 19) as an example.
According to the announcement (preliminary figures) of the Kanto Regional Development Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, the Watarase Retarding Ground has accumulated a flood of about 1.6 million cubic meters due to the rain caused by the typhoon in eastern Japan.This is about 1.7 million tons xeen of the total storage capacity of the playground.[Note 1]It is about 95% of.In addition, according to the Asahi Shimbun report (October 10), experts analyzed the flooding situation of rivers from the sky.A large amount of water flowed into the Watarase Retarding Ground.However, at the Kurihashi Observatory in Kuki City, Saitama Prefecture, where the Watarase River joins the Tone River, the water level exceeded the flood risk level of 14 m from 13 am to 1 am on the 10th, but it was separated from the Tone River and Tokyo Bay. Pour intoEdogawaDid not reach the flood risk level.
Downstream from Watarase Retarding Ground, after merging with the Tone River,EdogawaDivides and pours into Tokyo Bay.When the inflow of water from the upper reaches of the Watarase River is large and the Watarase Retarding Ground is full, the Edo River will also rise, but it is a tributary of the Tone River.AzumagawaToYatsuba Dam(The water storage capacity is about 7,500 million cubic meters. At the time of the typhoon, the test flooding) made it possible to temporarily stop a large amount of rain that fell in the upper reaches of the Azuma River.As a result, the load on the hydraulic control of the Watarase Retarding Ground can be reduced, and it becomes easier to quantitatively control the water flow in the regulating pond..
- ^ "Ton" = "m"3'
- ^ a b "About Watarase Retarding Ground and Ramsar Convention". Oyama City Home Page. 2022/4/22Browse.
- ^ History of Watarase Retarding Ground Watarase Yusuichi Acrimation Promotion Foundation Retrieved July 2020, 7.
- ^ Itakura Town Official Homepage Itakura Town Rental Cycle Center
- ^ "(PDF)”. Koga City. As of December 2013, 12originalMore archives.2022/4/22Browse.
- ^ The origin of Watarase Retarding Ground 4 Yanaka VillageWatarase Yusuichi Creation Promotion Foundation. Retrieved July 2020, 7.
- ^ Tone River upstream river office
- ^ "(PDF)". Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Commendation Handmade Hometown Prize. 2022/4/22Browse.
- ^ "Dam card (Kanto region)". Water and Disaster Management Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2022/4/22Browse.
- ^ ""Nogi Town Brick Kiln & Heart Pond" has been selected as a "Lover's Sanctuary"!". Nogi Town Hall. 2019/7/31Browse.
- ^ a b "Signing ceremony with the three prefectural borders of Saitama, Tochigi, and Gunma confirmed". NHK.As of August 2016, 3originalMore archives.2022/4/22Browse.
- ^ "Ambiguous prefectural border, Saitama, Tochigi, Gunma to be confirmed by survey: Society”. Yomiuri Shimbun. As of July 2015, 12originalMore archives.2022/4/22Browse.
- ^ "Ramsar Convention Wetlands Candidates for New Registration (Notice)”. Ministry of the Environment (August 2012, 5). 2012/5/11Browse.
- ^ ""The color of the sky is strange" Reported even in the center of the prefecture, ash expansion at the beginning of spring or Yoshiyaki”. Shimotsuke Shimbun (November 2022, 3). 2022/4/23Browse.
- ^ "Is it the influence of wild boar, female bite, minor injury Nogi, and Yoshiyaki in the city?”. Shimotsuke Shimbun (November 2022, 3). 2022/4/23Browse.
- ^ Kanuma Dam-Watarase Retarding Ground No. XNUMX Reservoir Plan Resurfaced(As of January 2006, 4Archive）
- ^ Watarase Retarding Ground Tour Material February 2020, 2.Tone River Basin Residents' Council to Protect Watarase Retarding Pond Retrieved July 2020, 7.
- ^ "(PDF)". Civil Engineering Library Digital Archives Books related to the Ministry of Interior. p. 12. 2022/4/22Browse.
- ^ [Typhoon No. 19] The regulating pond in the Tokyo metropolitan area is barely ... 9% reached, and the crisis was imminent | Sankei News
- ^ The secret story of the birth of Watarase Retarding Ground, which stores water from the Yamba Dam
- "Fujioka Town History Documents: Nature of Watarase Retarding Ground" Fujioka Town 2002
- "New Watarase Retarding Pond" Tone River Basin Residents' Council 2005 to protect Watarase Retarding Pond ISBN-4 88748-127-6
- Tadashi Suetsugi, "River Science", Natsumesha, October 2005, 10, first edition, publishedISBN 481634005X
- Dam under the direct control of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism-Kanto Regional Development Bureau
- Tone River upstream dams
- Ashio mine poisoning case
- Important wetlands in Japan 500
- 100 refreshing nature views
- Shozo Tanaka
- Yanaka Village
- Nakajo Tsutsumi
- Roadside station Kazo Watarase
- Wildlife reserve
- Nature reserve
Along the lineNorth KantoThe population density of the three prefectures is relatively high, and along the railway linesInland industrial areaThere is always a certain amount of traffic, partly because of the continuous traffic.Various bypasses have been established in Tochigi Prefecture (""bypass”) The grade separation is continuous,Oyama CityExcept for some areas, such as streets, there are sections where you can drive comfortably with good flow.On the other hand, the undeveloped two-lane section that remains in Gunma and Ibaraki prefectures has a chronically poor flow.
In Gunma prefecture, in parallel with this roadNorth Kanto ExpresswayHas been improved, and traffic congestion has been somewhat eliminated in the two-lane section of Gunma Prefecture...However, in Tochigi and Ibaraki prefectures, the parallel section between this road and the Kita Kanto Expressway is short.You can drive relatively comfortably in Tochigi prefecture due to the bypass maintenance mentioned above, but in Ibaraki prefecture.YukiでYuki BypassIs completed,ChikuseiAt the innerShimodate BypassIs under construction, and the area around Sakuragawa Chikusei Interchange has been widened (Iwase BypassThere are many two-way roads, and the flow is poor.
The Kita Kanto ExpresswaySano Tanuma IC - Kiryu Ota ICBetween20113/19With the opening of, the entire line will be opened,Track,busSuch asLarge VehicleIt is hoped that passenger cars and other vehicles that travel long distances will use that road, so it seems that the congestion on this road will be eliminated.However, the Kita Kanto Expressway does not pass through Oyama City.Near Utsunomiya CityPass through.
All linesDesignated sectionIs specified in.
- starting point:Maebashi(Honmachi XNUMX-chome intersection = National Route 17Intersection,National Route 291(Starting point)
- end point:Mito(Sannomaru 1-chome, Mito station square intersection = National Route 51-National Route 124end point,National Route 245-Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 6 Mito Nakaminato Line-Ibaraki Prefectural Road No. 50 Mito Shinsu Line(Starting point)
- Important destinations:Kiryu,Ota City,Ashikaga,Sano City,Oyama City,Yuki, Shimodate[Annotation 2],Kasama City
- Total extension : 155.7 km(Ibaraki prefecture 78.8 km, Tochigi prefecture 41.1 km, Gunma prefecture 35.8 km)[Annotation 3]
- Heavy duty extension : None[Annotation 3]
- Out-of-service extension : None[Annotation 3]
- Actual extension : 155.7 km(Ibaraki prefecture 78.8 km, Tochigi prefecture 41.1 km, Gunma prefecture 35.8 km)[Annotation 3]
- Current road: 145.2 km(Ibaraki prefecture 68.4 km, Tochigi prefecture 41.1 km, Gunma prefecture 35.8 km)[Annotation 3]
- Old road: 1.1 km(Ibaraki prefecture 1.1 km, Tochigi prefecture --km, Gunma prefecture --km)[Annotation 3]
- New road: 9.4 km(Ibaraki prefecture 9.4 km, Tochigi prefecture --km, Gunma prefecture --km)[Annotation 3]
- Designated section: From XNUMX-chome, Honmachi, Maebashi-shi, Gunma to XNUMX-XNUMX, Sannomaru, Mito-shi, Ibaraki (all lines)
- 1953(Showa28 years)5/18 - Second-class national highwayDesignated as No. 122 Maebashi Mito Line (Maebashi City, Gunma Prefecture-Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture).
- 1963(38)4/1 --Promoted second-class national highway No. 122,First-class national highwayRedesignated as No. 50 (Maebashi City, Gunma Prefecture-Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture).In addition, with the change of numberNational Route 122Is Tochigi prefectureNikko - TokyoToshimaIt becomes a section of.
- 1965(40) April 4-The revision of the Road Law eliminates the distinction between first-class and second-class roads, and becomes General National Highway No. 1 (Maebashi City, Gunma Prefecture-Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture).
- 1970(45)2/19 --Oaza Mito, Iwase-cho, Nishi-Ibaraki-gun, Ibaraki --- Due to road improvement in Inada, Kasama City, the old road (10.3 km) was transferred to the prefecture..
- 1972(47)7/8 - Kasama BypassAll lines (Kasama City Oaza Iigo-Oaza Kasama) opened.
- Komonsan Street (Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture)
- Maebashi Kasake Road(Gunma Prefecture)
- Kiryu Bypass(Gunma Prefecture)
- Ashikaga Bypass(Gunma prefecture-Tochigi prefecture)
- Sano Bypass(Tochigi Prefecture)
- Iwafune Koyama Bypass(Tochigi Prefecture)
- Koyama-Yuki widening(Tochigi prefecture-Ibaraki prefecture)
- Yuki Bypass(Ibaraki Prefecture)
- National highway No. 50 primary reconstruction(Ibaraki Prefecture)
- Shimodate Bypass(Ibaraki Prefecture)
- Kyowa Bypass(Ibaraki Prefecture)
- Iwase Bypass(Ibaraki Prefecture)
- Kasama Bypass(Ibaraki Prefecture)
- Uchihara Bypass(Ibaraki Prefecture)
- Mito Bypass(Ibaraki Prefecture)
- National Route 122(Kiryu City, Gunma Prefecture, Hirosawacho XNUMX-chome Intersection-Ota City, Gunma Prefecture, Tadakari Intersection)
- National Route 400(Intersection in front of Chuo Post Office, Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture-Intersection in front of Mito Station, Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture)
- Kannon Bridge (Momonoki River, Maebashi City)
24-hour automobile traffic volume (vehicles / day)
|5-2-XNUMX Mikawacho, Maebashi City, Gunma Prefecture||40,393|
|1268-1 Higashiomuromachi, Maebashi City, Gunma Prefecture||22,593|
|3818-XNUMX Hirosawa-cho, Kiryu-shi, Gunma||41,497|
|1054 Takahashi-cho, Sano City, Tochigi Prefecture||48,381|
|751 Kamiizumi, Oyama City, Tochigi Prefecture||37,500|
|981 Inuzuka, Oyama City, Tochigi Prefecture||44,705|
|Yuki City, Ibaraki Prefecture||18,338|
|311 Uenoharachi Shinden, Sakuragawa City, Ibaraki Prefecture||23,649|
|528 Kamobe, Sakuragawa City, Ibaraki Prefecture||16,631|
|4482 Obara, Kasama City, Ibaraki Prefecture||22,873|
Municipality to pass through
Those without special mention of intersecting roadsCity road.
- Gunma prefecture section
- Tochigi prefecture section
- Ibaraki prefecture section
Higashishinmachi, Ota City, Gunma Prefecture
XNUMX-chome, Uchihara, Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture
- ^ Notation based on the Cabinet Order of March 2004, 3 (Cabinet Order No. 19 of March 16, 3), which is the last revision date of the Cabinet Order designating general national highway routes.
- ^ On March 2005, 3, it merged with Sekijo-cho, Akeno-cho, and Kyowa-cho, Makabe-gun.ChikuseiBecomes
- ^ a b c d e f g As of July 2020
- ^ From Maebashi, you can only go to Kumagaya.
- ^ "Effect of opening the Kita Kanto Expressway (reduction of traffic on parallel general roads)". East Japan Expressway. 2021/8/1Browse.
- ^ "Ordinance specifying the route of general national highways (March 40, 3 Ordinance No. 29)". e-Gov Law Search. Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAdministration Bureau. 2019/10/31Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g "Table 26 Current State of Roads by Route and by Prefecture of General National Roads (Microsoft Excel.Xls)". Road Statistics Annual Report 2021. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismRoad Bureau. 2022/3/15Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)", Ibaraki Prefectural Bulletin (Ibaraki Prefecture) No.5786: p. 6, (February 1970, 2)
- ^ "(PDF)", Ibaraki Prefectural Bulletin (Ibaraki Prefecture) No.6030: p. 4, (February 1972, 7)
- ^ 22 Road Traffic Census
- List of general national highways in Japan
- List of roads in the Kanto region
- North Kanto Expressway --A highway that runs parallel to the national highway.