Opposition to collaborate House of Councilors election Constitutional Democratic Party and Communist Party "bridge agreement" in Yamanashi constituency Citizens' group acts as a bridge
If you write the contents roughly
For this reason, the Constitutional Democratic Party and the Communist Party have come together to cooperate in the "Bridge Agreement," which concludes an agreement with each other, with the "Citizens' Union Yamanashi" as a bridge.
In the Yamanashi constituency of the House of Councilors, which will be announced next week, the Constitutional Democratic Party and the Communist Party will act as a bridge between citizen groups. → Continue reading
UTY TV Yamanashi
There are lots of news to watch in Yamanashi, such as Japan's No. XNUMX Mt. Fuji and the world's fastest linear motor car. We will closely adhere to Yamanashi and deliver news from the perspective unique to the local media of XNUMX years.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- "Citizen OfUnionThe concept of "union by citizens".A group of people and an organization based on the philosophy.
- Civil Union..Also, a Japanese translation of "Civil Union".
Specific groups based on the above concept
- Lithuanian Citizens' Union- Lithuanian political party.Lithuanian Citizens' AllianceSubsequent andCivic Democratic Party (Lithuania)Predecessor of.
- Argentine political party Union Cívica(Japanese translation)
- Abbreviation of group
- Citizens' Union seeking the abolition of security legislation and the restoration of constitutionalism - JapanCitizens' movement group.2015Inauguration.
- Names of organizations including "Civil Alliance"
- Economic Justice Practice Citizens' Union --A civic movement group of the Republic of Korea.1989Inauguration.
- Social Citizens' Union-existed from 1977 to 1978Japanese political organization..The abbreviation is "Shaichiren".Social Democratic UnionPredecessor of.
- Social Democratic Party / Citizens' Union-JapanHouse of Representatives OfHospital group.Social Democratic Party (Japan 1996-)reference.
- Peace for Vietnam! Civic Union--Japanese civic movement group.The abbreviation is "Beheiren".Vietnam WarKakage the opposite1965からthe 1970sWas active in.
- Democratic Speech Citizens Union - South KoreaCitizens' movement group.1984Inauguration.
- People's Alliance for Democratic Citizens - Kingdom of ThailandCitizens' movement group.2006Inauguration.
- Independent Citizens' Union- 13rd House of Councilors ordinary electionBecause of the proportional representation unified list of1983ToHouse of CouncilorsA Japanese political organization formed by the parliamentary group "Independent Club".The Progressive Liberal UnionOne of the successors.
- Besides this,List of pages with "Civil Alliance" in the titleSee