Gunma Prefectural Assembly, 1st Regular Meeting Closed with approval of new fiscal year budget plan focusing on new corona measures
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, the written opinion and resolution submitted by the Standing Committee for Environmental Agriculture and Forestry, such as the written opinion requesting the government to take measures to protect the pig farm from classical swine fever, were also passed.
The first regular meeting of the Gunma Prefectural Assembly reached its final day on the XNUMXth, and XNUMX bills including the initial budget bill for the new year were passed and closed ... → Continue reading
It is a prefectural broadcasting station in Gunma Prefecture.
We deliver news focusing on Gunma local topics.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Pig fever(Pig,British: classical swine fever,CSF,hog cholera) IsFlaviviridaePestivirusbypig Ofウ イ ル スIt is a sexual illness.Pig andboarIt is a highly lethal disease peculiar toHuman capitalWill not be infected.
Classical swine fever used to bePig choleraThe name of the disease was (ton cholera), but it was in the 1800s.The United States of AmericaWhen the outbreak was first confirmed in the area, in humanscholeraIt is derived from the fact that it was named hog cholera (classical swine fever) without knowing the relationship because it was prevalent.SymptomscholeraUnlike, scientifically, classical swine fever (formerly known as classical swine fever) caused by a virusBacteriaHas nothing to do with human cholera that occurs in.
August 2019, 11,Japan OfTaku EtoMinister of Agriculture, Forestry and FisheriesHas announced that it will change the name of "classical swine fever" to the English name "CSF (classical swine fever)".It is said that there were voices from prefectures where the name was revised as a reminder of unrelated human cholera..Ministry of AgricultureThen, on November 11, the announcement "About the name change of classical swine fever and African swine fever" was posted on the website... On December 12, the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries changed the legal name of "classical swine fever" to "Classical swine feverAnnounced the policy to change to..The formal change is due to the promulgation and enforcement of the "Law for Partial Revision of the Domestic Animal Infectious Diseases Control Law (Reiwa 2020nd Year Law No. 2)" on February 5, 2..."Because CSF is an abbreviation as a legal term, it is difficult to use it as a legal term, and the Japanese Society of Veterinary Medicine considers it to be an appropriate Japanese translation of an international name that can be easily understood. The decision was made after receiving a proposal from the Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. ".
CholeraOr swine fever, notPig feverウ イ ル スCaused by.Infects only pigs and wild boars, not humans..Therefore, it is said that there is no particular effect even if humans eat pork meat that has been exposed to classical swine fever..
Classical swine fever is a symptom of fever, loss of appetite, and acuteConjunctivitisWake up.EarlyconstipationAfter becomingdiarrheaThere is a tendency to shift to.Whole bodyLymph nodeAnd bleeding of each organ, petechiae, etc. are observed.African pig fever,Toxoplasmosis,acutesepticemia型Erysipeloid of rose,Pseudorabies,Pig breeding / respiratory disorder syndromeIt is necessary to distinguish from.
Classical swine fever virusproteinIn a rich environmentSmokedIt is not inactivated by salting or salting, and may remain active for about 3 months in refrigeration and over 4 years in freezing...Inactivation by heating is also affected by slight differences in temperature, so 37℃The results show that the meat is cooked to survive for 1-2 weeks and at 50 ° C for 3 days.Therefore, the effective temperature of heat treatment (center temperature for meat) is defined as 70 minutes or more at 30 ° C or 80 minutes or more at 3 ° C..
JapaneseOkinawaRegarding the transmission route of classical swine fever that occurred in Japan, the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and FisheriesEpidemiologyResearch team includes meat productsFood residue feedPointed out that it may be caused by feeding unheated.
In 1822FranceA case similar to classical swine fever has been reported in, and there is an opinion that this is the first case in the world.
CurrentlyAsiaOccurs mainly.. in JapanDomestic animal infectious disease prevention methodIt is designated as a legally infectious disease in Japan, and the target animals are pigs.boar..Raw in JapanvaccineHowever, in March 2006, vaccination was completely discontinued, and the epidemic prevention system was established based on detection and elimination. From April 3, 2007.International Bureau of Animal HealthJapan has become a classical swine fever country based on the (OIE) regulations.. However2018/After SeptemberGifu(I.e.Due to the pseudo-patients from Japan, vaccination has resumed and the country has returned to the infected country (see below).
Infection spread in Japan after September 2018
1992/(Heisei4 years),KumamotoAlthough it has not been confirmed since the case of infection in Japan, in September 2018 (Heisei 30) in Gifu City, Gifu PrefecturePig farmThe occurrence was confirmed in[Note 2], Classical swine fever (the name of the report at that time was "non-African swine fever")..At the end of the same monthPeople's Republic of ChinaBans imports of pigs and wild boars from Japan, both directly and indirectlyWei CeWas issued and carried out on the same day.
Announced on December 2018, 12,AichiAlso positive wild boarsInuyamaConfirmed and reported within, Inuyama City, positive wild boar on March 2019, 3Kasugai CityContinued to be confirmed in.. September 2019, 2Toyota CityIn addition to being recognized as a positive patient at the pig farm, it was also confirmed that the piglets shipped from the pig farm were spread to the above 1 prefecture and 4 prefectures...Even in Aichi prefecture, after February 2019, 2, slaughter (prevention) and disinfection were carried out at any time..
On March 2019, 3, Gifu PrefectureGujoPCR of wild boars inPolymerase chain reaction) Positive confirmed..It will affect the number of wild boars caught in the future, andDeer meatAgainstJibieQuestions have been raised by the people concerned.. In the background that the spread of infection did not stop on April 2019, 4,Gifu Prefecture JAThe Livestock Infectious Disease Control Headquarters submitted a breeding pig vaccination request to the Governor of Gifu Prefecture...On the same day, 63 pigs were disposed of after confirming a positive reaction, saying that there was something wrong with the pigs that were taken out to the slaughterhouse in Gifu City...Among the farmers who run the pig farm, they are constantly disinfected with a feeling that they do not know when it will end, and thousands of pigs are slaughtered, and even one farmer alone will record damages of over 1 million yen.As a link for resuming pig farming牛We are considering breeding piglets, and when we are shunned for shipping piglets to the market because of Gifu prefecture,Harmful rumorIt is reported that there is a tendency.
In addition, the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries will be adjacent to Gifu Prefecture on May 2019, 5.Nagano-Shiga-MieIt was also reported that they would consider giving a vaccinated diet to wild boars..
Gifu Prefecture, where positive wild boars were found in Mie Prefecture on June 2019, 6Yoro TownWhile a monitoring system was laid at one pig farm near, Mie Prefecture on the 26th of the same monthInabe CityA positive wild boar was found in.
On January 2019, 7,FukuiOno CityWild boar infected in Japan was found, and we are considering disinfecting dead wild boar and vaccinated food... In Nagano prefecture on July 2019, 7KisoA positive wild boar was found in.. September 2019, 7ToyamaButToyamaThe wild boar found dead on the 27th of the same month in the Kuzuhara area turned out to be positive... On September 2019, 9, a positive wild boar was found in Taga Town in Shiga Prefecture as well..
September 2019, 9, as the 13st case in JapanSaitamaChichibu CityClassical swine fever at a pig farmAnnounced that..Due to the expansion of the infected area, on September 2019, 9, we decided to vaccinate pig cholera to prevent infection of pigs, so the suspension of `` clean country'' certification will be revoked.
2019/(ReiwaAs of September 9, Aichi prefecture, Nagano prefecture, Shiga prefecture,Osaka・ The range of infection was expanded to pig farms in Mie and Saitama prefectures, and after disinfecting the pig farms, positive pigs were slaughtered...As will be described later, infections in wild boars have been continuously reported, and the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries has a policy to install a bait vaccine for wild boars in a press release on February 2019, 31 (Heisei 2). announced.
However, the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries has taken a cautious stance because it will take time to return to the "clean country" if the vaccine is used for domestic pigs.Also,Japanese GovernmentThe research team is advancing guidance on compliance with breeding hygiene management standards for all pig farms in Gifu Prefecture, and has indicated that it intends to implement it in Aichi Prefecture as well...On the 26th of the same month, measures to prevent outbreaks and spread were issued to 7 farms in 37 prefectures other than Gifu and Aichi prefectures, and management reconstruction support was also provided to farmers outside the restricted area..
However, it has been reported that there are doubts about the initial action of Aichi Prefecture, which did not ask for refraining from shipping, despite the abnormal increase in early miscarriage at the pig farm in Toyota City on February 2019, 2... From March 2019, 3, a workshop was held on the 24th of the same month for the implementation of oral vaccines in Aichi Prefecture...As the range of positive wild boars expands, the installation of oral vaccines is progressing in the relevant prefectures.
In Gifu prefecture, PCR test of wild boar and PCR test after September 2018 when it was discoveredEpidemic prevention-disinfectionIs continuing.. As the infection of wild wild worms continues as of February 2019, 2, we are requesting municipalities in the prefecture to strengthen disinfection in the mountains and refrain from events.. Also,Gifu Prefectural OfficeEmployees prevent epidemics and disinfectovertime work-stressIs also reported to be in excess.. On March 2019, 3, the Gifu Prefectural Government made a plan to implement not only oral vaccine administration and additional measures for wild boars, but also strengthening management support for farmers with classical swine fever...The oral vaccine in Gifu Prefecture will be implemented from March 2019, 3..
August 2019, 10,ShizuokaFujiedaOkabecho Notazawa (Shizuoka CityA wild boar that had died on the road was found near the city border with, and as a result of the inspection of the carcass, the positive of classical swine fever was confirmed on the next 18th., The infection spread to Shizuoka prefecture.After that, as of November 11, 20 cases of classical swine fever were positive from individuals captured by hunting within 10 km from the first discovery position in Nodazawa, Okabe-cho, Fujieda City, and individuals in which dead bodies were found. It has been confirmed (as of January 13, 2020, the number has increased to 1, but there has been no outbreak at pig farms in Shizuoka Prefecture)..
On November 2019, 11, the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries announced the notation of classical swine fever in the official announcement in order to prevent confusion with human cholera and the resulting damage to rumors.CSFAnnounced the policy to unify to..In response to the national announcement, the notation in press releases in prefectures is being changed to "CSF (classical swine fever)"..
August 2020, 3,OkinawaUruma CityWe have confirmed the 58th case of domestic animals on our farm..Agricultural Research InstituteIn the Animal Health Research DepartmentgeneAs of January 2018, 2020, the gene phylogenetic diagram (2020-1 strains) based on the test results is "Gifu / Aichi / Nagano / Osaka / Mie / Fukui / Toyama / Ishikawa / Yamanashi / Saitama / Gunma / Shiga / Shizuoka / Inoshi and pig farms in "Osaka"[Note 3]Spans.
As of January 2022, 1, epidemic prevention measures have been taken at pig farms since Okinawa Prefecture.Gunma-Yamagata·Mie Prefecture·Wakayama-Nara-Tochigi-Miyagi-Ibaraki-Chiba-Kanagawa・ It was also conducted in Shiga, Saitama, Shizuoka, and Aichi prefectures.Also, before the case of Okinawa PrefectureYamanashiQuarantine measures have also been taken at pig farms in Japan, reaching 76 cases..
As of December 2021, 12, the number of positive wild boars confirmed to be infected was 22 in Miyagi prefecture and 81 in Yamagata prefecture.Fukushima37 in Ibaraki, 138 in Ibaraki, 63 in Tochigi, 130 in Gunma, 120 in Saitama,Tokyo9 in, 44 in Kanagawa,Niigata43 in Toyama prefecture, 80 in Toyama prefecture,Ishikawa54 in Fukui, 170 in Fukui, 79 in Yamanashi, 269 in Nagano, 1220 in Gifu, 337 in Shizuoka, 143 in Aichi, 574 in Mie, 286 in Shiga. XNUMX heads,KyotoThere are 110 in Osaka, 19 in Osaka, 39 in Nara, and 114 in Wakayama..
Animal welfare issues at the time of slaughter
SlaughterIs performed not only for patients (pigs that have a positive reaction for classical swine fever) but also for pseudo-patients (pigs suspected of being infected).Because modern livestock is often factory-type livestock with a large number of animals per household.SlaughterThe number of heads will naturally increase. Classical swine fever since its outbreak in September 2018SlaughterThe number of heads exceeded 25 (as of September 2021).
The culling method in the guidelines for the prevention of epidemics of specific livestock infectious diseases related to classical swine fever is "lethal injection, electric killing, gas killing with carbon dioxide, etc.a.But OIE (International Bureau of Animal Health) According to the animal welfare regulationscarbon dioxidebySlaughter"The aversive nature of gas mixtures containing high concentrations of CO2 without causing immediate loss of consciousness and the suffocation that occurs during the induction process are important precautions for animal welfare."とAnimal welfareIs calling attention to.Alsocarbon dioxideIs the loading platformBlue sheetSince it is a method such as covering with a cloth and injecting through the gap, the reaction of each animal cannot be confirmed.
Disinfectant (invert soap)
Invert soap such as Pacoma is often used in Japan for culling due to livestock infectious diseases.Invert soap has a hemolytic effect and a curare-like (muscle relaxant) effect at the neuromuscular junction.It is thought that the curare-like action causes paralysis of the skeletal muscles of the whole body of the animal, and eventually the paralysis of the respiratory muscles causes suffocation and death..
The AVMA Guidelines for the Euthanasia of Animals (2020 Edition) of the American Academy of Veterinary Medicine denies the use of disinfectants such as Pacoma as a method of slaughter:
"Strychnine, nicotine, caffeine, cleaning agents, solvents, pesticides, disinfectants, and other toxic substances not specifically designed for therapeutic or euthanasia use should be used as euthanasia under any circumstances. I can't. "
To workersTraining,Animal welfareTo be considerate ofmanualAnd there is no oversight of specialists.AlsoSlaughterDeath confirmation is essential incorneaReflectionEyeballConfirmation of exercise)Including, "Within 24 hours for early containment of classical swine feverAnd killCompletion and incineration within 72 hours (assuming 1000-2000 heads) "In the field where speed is important, handle each animal carefully and pseudo-patients (Animal welfareSecuring) is difficult.
The most appropriate method麻 酔The use of medicine. OIE code (International Bureau of Animal HealthIn)麻 酔Of using medicineStrong Points"It can be adapted to all animals, and death by this method is peaceful."It is said.As much as possible in the "Guidelines for Prevention of Specific Livestock Infectious Diseases Regarding Classical Swine Fever" issued by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and FisheriesAnimal welfareAlthough "use of sedatives or anesthetics" is described for the purpose of giving due consideration to the viewpoint of pigs and the feelings of pig owners and epidemic prevention workers., The usage status of anesthetics is unknown.
Impact on hunting
The spread of classical swine fever is carried out from November 11th to February 15th (November 2st-March 15th for large beasts such as wild boars and deer) in Japan.huntingIt also had a great influence on.
In Gifu prefecture, where classical swine fever was first confirmed in Japan, hunting rifles were used throughout the prefecture from November 2019, 11 to March 1, 2020.shotgun,Air gun,Rifle)as well astrapIt was decided to completely ban hunting using.
In Aichi Prefecture, local governments where classical swine fever has been confirmed are designated as "infected areas", and hunters who hunt in the infected areas are asked to do so each time they move.HoundLimbs, vehiclesタ イ ヤDisinfect such as, and do not take the captured wild boar meat out of the area and consume it yourself.After that, it was decided to carry out hunting as before by thoroughly implementing "epidemic prevention measures" including refraining from hunting outside the infected area...The same response as Aichi prefecture is in Mie prefecture.,Nagano PrefectureBut it was carried out.
In Fukui Prefecture, the area within a 10km radius from the place where the classical swine fever was found was designated as an "infected area", and the same measures as in Aichi Prefecture will be taken within the area...Similar to Fukui prefecture, Saitama prefecture,Toyama Prefecture,Ishikawa Prefecture,Yamanashi Prefecture,Shizuoka Prefecture,Shiga PrefectureBut it was carried out.
In Gunma Prefecture, where only wild boar infections have been confirmed, hunting will continue as before by thoroughly implementing epidemic prevention measures regardless of whether the area is infected or not...In Osaka Prefecture, we conducted an inspection of wild boars found within 10 km from the outbreak farm., As of November 2019 No spread of infection to wild boar has been confirmed.
African pig fever
For infectious diseases similar in name,AsfarviridaeGenus AsfavirusAfrican swine fever virusIs the cause of "African pig fever(British: African swine fever,ASF) ”.However, it is a completely different disease from the classical swine fever in this section..
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ However, the United States is currently a classical swine fever country.
- ^ However, although the initial symptoms were confirmed on August 2018, 8 in Gifu City,heatstrokeUntil September 9th of the same year, the response in Gifu Prefecture was delayed..
- ^ Nucleotide sequenceThe mutation was "Gifu 7th case, Gifu wild boar No.60, Fukui wild boar No.5 and Shizuoka wild boar have 1 base mutation at different positions. Saitama 2nd case has 2 base mutation (1 base of which) Is the same position as the 7th case in Gifu, and the other base is a different position from the above). Ishikawa wild boar has a mutation of 1 base at the same position as Fukui wild boar No. 5. Others are the same. "In addition, Toyama, Ishikawa, Gunma, and Shizuoka have only wild boars, and Okinawa has only pig farms.
- ^ a b c "Pig cholera at a pig farm in Gifu Stop exporting for the first time in 26 years in Japan"."Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2018, 9). 2018/9/9Browse.
- ^ Yoshinobu Itakura, Ken Murota (September 2018, 9). "Infected classical swine fever at a pig farm in Gifu, a model from overseas or the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries". Asahi Shimbun digital (Asahi Shimbun). https://www.asahi.com/articles/ASL9G3GRKL9GOHGB006.html 2020/1/24Browse.
- ^ a b "Confirmation of patients with classical swine fever in Gifu Prefecture and holding of" Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Classical Swine Fever Epidemic Prevention Headquarters "" (Japanese) (Press Release), Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, (September 2018, 9), originalArchived as of October 2019, 2., https://web.archive.org/web/20190206223713/http://www.maff.go.jp/j/press/syouan/douei/180909_32.html 2019/2/7Browse.
- ^ a b c d About CSF (classical swine fever) Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (viewed July 2020, 1)
- ^ "Pig cholera" name, "CSF": Asahi Shimbun Digital "(July 2019, 11). https://www.asahi.com/articles/DA3S14252796.html
- ^ "Regarding the name change of classical swine fever and African swine fever" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, (November 2019, 11), originalArchived as of October 2019, 12., https://web.archive.org/web/20191212155219/maff.go.jp/j/syouan/douei/csf/attach/pdf/index-385.pdf 2019/11/19Browse.
- ^ "Pig cholera, legal name change to" classical swine fever "-Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries". Newsletter(July 2019, 12). https://www-jiji-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.jiji.com/amp/article?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&k=2019122400927&g=eco&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D 2019/12/24Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Internet official bulletin. p. 4 (August 2020, 2). 2020/2/13Browse.
- ^ “Summary of Press Conference by Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Eto” (Japanese) (Press Release), Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, (November 2020, 2), https://www.maff.go.jp/j/press-conf/200204.html 2020/3/18Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”(English). The Center for Food Security and Public Health (October 2015). As of February 10, 2019originalMore archives.2019/2/8Browse.
- ^ "Disease information / Classical swine fever / Explanation and reference materials of classical swine fever / Explanation of classical swine fever / Pathogens". Animal Health Research Division. National Agriculture and Food Research Institute. 2019/2/8Browse.
- ^ "Is it the cause of Okinawan hog cholera non-heated feed?""Japan Agricultural Newspaper』January 2020, 1 (24st page) Viewed on the same day
- ^ Hiroaki Ogura "Cleaning of Classical Swine Fever in Japan" "Livestock Technology" No. 627 (Livestock Technology Association, 2007) pp. 30-33
- ^ "(PDF)”. Gifu Prefecture (September 2018, 9). As of September 18, 2018originalMore archives.2019/2/8Browse.
- ^ "Pig imports from Japan banned, due to classical swine fever outbreak". NNA ASIA (NNA). (January 2018, 10). originalArchived as of October 2018, 10.. https://web.archive.org/web/20181015080155/https://www.nna.jp/news/show/1822319 2019/2/7Browse.
- ^ "Results of classical swine fever test in wild boar”. Aichi Prefecture (December 2018, 12). As of February 22, 2019originalMore archives.2019/2/7Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Aichi Prefecture (December 2019, 3). As of February 5, 2019originalMore archives.2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (February 2019, 2). As of February 7, 2019originalMore archives.2019/2/13Browse.
- ^ About classical swine fever Livestock Hygiene Group, Livestock Division, Aichi Prefecture (accessed January 2020, 1)
- ^ "About the result of the infection confirmation test (PCR test) of wild boar associated with the outbreak of classical swine fever" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Gifu Prefecture, (March 2019, 3), originalArchived as of October 2019, 3., https://web.archive.org/web/20190330191157/https://www.pref.gifu.lg.jp/event-calendar/c_11437/0328-inoshishi-taiozyokyo.data/394_3.28_1405-inoshishi-PCR.pdf 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ Michio Nakayama (March 2019, 3). “Gujo confirms classical swine fever, which will affect boar hunting next season”. "Chunichi Shimbun" (Chunichi Shimbun). originalArchived as of October 2019, 3.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190330191432/https://www.chunichi.co.jp/article/gifu/20190330/CK2019033002000051.html 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ Masafumi Inada (April 2019, 4). “JA urgently requests domestic pig vaccination”. "Chunichi Shimbun" (Chunichi Shimbun). originalArchived as of October 2019, 4.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190416150458/https://www.chunichi.co.jp/article/gifu/20190416/CK2019041602000024.html 2019/4/17Browse.
- ^ “A new outbreak of classical swine fever in Gifu, a pig farm in Ena City”. "Mainichi Newspapers" (Mainichi Shimbun). (January 2019, 4). originalArchived as of October 2019, 4.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190418205803/https://mainichi.jp/articles/20190417/k00/00m/040/110000c 2019/4/19Browse.
- ^ "Classical swine fever" Nightmare days "Pig farmer who lost his income source". Gifu Shimbun Web (Gifu Shimbun). (May 2019, 4). originalArchived as of October 2019, 4.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190423004729/https://www.gifu-np.co.jp/news/20190423/20190423-132432.html 2019/4/25Browse.
- ^ "Countermeasures against classical swine fever, vaccine consideration in 3 prefectures including Nagano = wild boar". Current affairs dot com (Jiji Press). (January 2019, 5). originalArchived as of October 2019, 5.. https://archive.today/2019.05.30-121607/https://www.jiji.com/jc/article?k=2019052801066&g=eco 2019/5/30Browse.
- ^ "The anxiety of producers is increasing" Measures against classical swine fever Mie Prefecture will implement emergency disinfection ". Nagoya TV(November 2019, 6). originalArchived as of October 2019, 6.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190614070833/https://www.nagoyatv.com/news/?id=202412 2019/6/14Browse.
- ^ “Mie's first classical swine fever Inabe, two wild boar infections”. "Chunichi Shimbun" (Chunichi Shimbun). (March 2019, 6). originalArchived as of October 2019, 6.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190627023523/https://www.chunichi.co.jp/s/article/2019062690230327.html 2019/6/27Browse.
- ^ “Call for inspection of captured wild boars, liaison meeting in Fukui prefecture, classical swine fever”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun News Site (Nikkei Inc.). (May 2019, 7). originalArchived as of October 2020, 1.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190708123635/https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO47094930Y9A700C1LB0000/ 2019/7/11Browse.
- ^ “Wild boar hog cholera infection or dead body found in Kiso Town Prefectural test positive”. Shinano Mainichi Shimbun(Shinmai Web)(November 2019, 7). originalArchived as of October 2019, 7.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190713075901/https://www.shinmai.co.jp/news/nagano/20190713/KT190712ATI090021000.php 2019/7/13Browse.
- ^ "About information about classical swine fever". Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries DepartmentToyama Prefecture (August 2019, 8). As of August 9, 2019originalMore archives.2019/8/11Browse.
- ^ “Suspected swine fever infection in wild boars Shiga / Taga Town is the first in Kinki if confirmed”. Sankei Shimbun (Sankei Shimbun). (January 2019, 9). originalArchived as of October 2019, 9.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190919054631/https://www.sankei.com/life/news/190918/lif1909180040-n1.html 2019/10/10Browse.
- ^ This description remains "classical swine fever" as announced at the time.
- ^ “Confirmation of classical swine fever in Saitama Chichibu pig farm, infection route unknown”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2019, 9). https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO49796730T10C19A9CZ8000/
- ^ "Confirmation of pseudo-patients of classical swine fever in Saitama Prefecture (41st case in Japan)" (Japanese) (Press Release), Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, (September 2019, 9), originalArchived as of October 2019, 9., https://web.archive.org/web/20190919045815/http://www.maff.go.jp/j/press/syouan/douei/190913_7.html 2019/9/19Browse.
- ^ "Certification of classical swine fever" clean country "cannot be avoided". NHK NEWS WEB (Japan Broadcasting Corporation). (January 2019, 9). originalArchived as of October 2019, 9.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190928001510/https://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190928/k10012102841000.html 2019/10/10Browse.
- ^ "Confirmation of swine fever cases in Aichi Prefecture and determination of response policy at the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Pig Cholera Epidemic Prevention Headquarters" (Japanese) (Press Release), Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, (September 2019, 2), originalArchived as of October 2019, 2., https://web.archive.org/web/20190206134852/http://www.maff.go.jp/j/press/syouan/douei/190206.html 2019/2/7Browse.
- ^ "Toyota pig farm, shipping to Nagano after grasping abnormalities Pig cholera". "Chunichi Shimbun" (Chunichi Shimbun). (January 2019, 2). originalArchived as of October 2019, 2.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190206224149/http://www.chunichi.co.jp/s/article/2019020690235441.html 2019/2/7Browse.
- ^ "Confirmation of outbreak of classical swine fever in Nagano Prefecture Pigs from Aichi pig farm". "Nihon Keizai Shimbun" (Nihon Keizai Shimbun). (January 2019, 2). originalArchived as of October 2019, 2.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190206224313/https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO4095302006022019000000/ 2019/2/7Browse.
- ^ “Determination of measures to prevent the spread of classical swine fever in wild boar” (Japanese) (Press Release), Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, (September 2019, 2), originalArchived as of October 2019, 2., https://web.archive.org/web/20190223013023/http://www.maff.go.jp/j/press/syouan/douei/190222_12.html 2019/2/23Browse.
- ^ “Fed vaccine for wild boars, the Minister of Agriculture will make a decision with classical swine fever”. Gifu newspaperWeb (Gifu Shimbun). (May 2019, 2). originalArchived as of October 2019, 2.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190219235503/https://www.gifu-np.co.jp/news/20190220/20190220-115474.html 2019/2/20Browse.
- ^ “Vaccine against wild boar, Minister of Agriculture“ Early with food ”as a measure against classical swine fever”. "Chunichi Shimbun" (Chunichi Shimbun). (March 2019, 2). originalArchived as of October 2019, 2.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190219235643/https://www.chunichi.co.jp/article/front/list/CK2019021902000292.html 2019/2/20Browse.
- ^ “Addition of measures to prevent the spread of classical swine fever” (Japanese) (Press Release), Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, (September 2019, 2), originalArchived as of October 2019, 2., https://web.archive.org/web/20190227095949/http://www.maff.go.jp/j/press/syouan/douei/190226.html 2019/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Is the expansion of classical swine fever correct in Aichi Prefecture?". Asahi Shimbun digital (Asahi Shimbun). (January 2019, 2). originalArchived as of October 2019, 2.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190222011909/https://www.asahi.com/articles/ASM2G56DNM2GOIPE01C.html 2019/2/22Browse.
- ^ "Implementation of oral vaccine spraying workshop in Aichi Prefecture" (Japanese) (Press Release), Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, (September 2019, 3), originalArchived as of October 2019, 3., https://web.archive.org/web/20190316045637/http://www.maff.go.jp/j/press/syouan/douei/190312.html 2019/3/16Browse.
- ^ a b "Vaccine in Aichi from 24th for wild boar, classical swine fever". "Nihon Keizai Shimbun" (Nikkei Inc.). (May 2019, 3). originalArchived as of October 2019, 3.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190316050551/https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO4249566015032019CN0000/ 2020/1/24Browse.
- ^ About the response process for the outbreak of classical swine fever in the prefecture,Gifu Prefecture.
- ^ "About additional measures to prevent the spread of classical swine fever". Livestock DivisionGifu Prefecture (February 2019, 2). As of February 15, 2019originalMore archives.2019/2/19Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Gifu Prefecture (September 2019, 2). As of September 15, 2019originalMore archives.2019/2/19Browse.
- ^ "Prefectural staff, a total of 132 people on the karoshi line, to bear the burden of classical swine fever epidemic prevention measures". Gifu newspaperWeb (Gifu Shimbun). (May 2019, 1). originalArchived as of October 2019, 2.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190222023327/https://www.gifu-np.co.jp/news/20190111/20190111-105010.html 2019/2/22Browse.
- ^ "About the 25th Headquarters Meeting of Gifu Prefecture Livestock Infectious Disease Control Headquarters" (Japanese) (Press Release), Gifu Prefecture, (March 2019, 3), originalArchived as of October 2019, 3., https://web.archive.org/web/20190307115023/https://www.pref.gifu.lg.jp/event-calendar/c_11437/25-honbuinkaigi.html 2019/3/7Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Gifu Prefecture (September 2019, 3). As of September 7, 2019originalMore archives.2019/3/7Browse.
- ^ Shizuoka Prefecture / Material provided by reporters Confirmation of swine fever virus infection in wild boar (Provided date: October 2019, 10) - Shizuoka Prefecture
- ^ a b Shizuoka / CSF (classical swine fever) related information Livestock Promotion Division, Agriculture Bureau, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Shizuoka Prefecture (accessed January 2020, 1)
- ^ Governor Yamamoto to change the name of classical swine fever to "CSF" Agriculture and Fisheries Minister Eto visits Gunma market Sankei News(September 2019, 11) Retrieved September 11, 2020.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (February 2022, 1). As of February 4, 2022originalMore archives.2022/1/10Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". OkinawaNARO (January 2020, 1). As of March 17, 2020originalMore archives.2020/3/19Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (February 2021, 12). As of February 22, 2022originalMore archives.2022/1/10Browse.
- ^ "Correspondence to epidemic prevention measures for classical swine fever (overview)". 2021/9/20Browse.
- ^ a b c "Guidelines for the prevention of epidemics of specific livestock infectious diseases related to classical swine fever". 2020/10/17Browse.
- ^ a b "KILLING OF ANIMALS FOR DISEASE CONTROL PURPOSES". 2020/10/18Browse.
- ^ "Impact of disinfectants on the environment and countermeasures (final report) -Reducing the toxicity of disinfectants-”. Tottori Prefecture. 20201021Browse.
- ^ "On-farm Killing of Livestock for Disease Control Purposes”. The Humane Slaughter Association. 20201021Browse.
- ^ Gifu Prefecture: Restrictions on hunting due to CSF (classical swine fever) outbreak Gifu Prefecture Environmental Life Department Environmental Planning Division (viewed January 2020, 1)
- ^ Promote the capture of wild boars by hunting Aichi Prefectural Environment Bureau Environmental Policy Department Natural Environment Division Wildlife and Birds and Beasts Group / Agriculture and Fisheries Bureau Agricultural Administration Department Agriculture Promotion Division Wild Boar Countermeasures Office and Livestock Division Livestock Epidemic Prevention Countermeasures Office (viewed January 2020, 1)
- ^ Beast damage countermeasures: Designate some areas in the prefecture as designated hunting law prohibited areas during the hunting period Mie Prefecture Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Department Animal Damage Countermeasures Division Capture Management Group (accessed January 2020, 1)
- ^ About correspondence of hunting period with outbreak of CSF (classical swine fever) Nagano Prefectural Forestry Department Forest Development Promotion Division Bird and Beast Countermeasures / Jibie Promotion Office (accessed January 2020, 1)
- ^ Request to prevent the spread of CSF (classical swine fever) virus (to everyone hunted in Fukui Prefecture in 2019) Fukui Prefecture Natural Environment Division (accessed January 2020, 1)
- ^ Notice of hunter registration for those who are going to hunt in Saitama prefecture in the first year of Reiwa Saitama Prefecture Environment Department Green Nature Division Wildlife charge (viewed January 2020, 1)
- ^ Request to prevent the spread of CSF (classical swine fever) virus Nature Conservation Division, Living Environment and Culture Department, Toyama Prefecture (accessed January 2020, 1)
- ^ Request to prevent the spread of CSF (classical swine fever) virus (to everyone hunting in Ishikawa prefecture in the first year of Reiwa) Ishikawa Prefecture Living Environment Department Natural Environment Division (viewed January 2020, 1)
- ^ "Hunting ban lifted Beware of classical swine fever infection"TV Yamanashi(April 2019, 11) Viewed June 15, 2020
- ^ About hunting ban Nature Conservation Division, Environment Bureau, Living and Environment Department, Shizuoka Prefecture (accessed January 2020, 1)
- ^ About CSF measures in wild boar Livestock Division, Agriculture and Fisheries Department, Shiga Prefecture (accessed January 2020, 1)
- ^ "Gunma Prefecture provides hunters with disinfectants First efforts to prevent the spread of classical swine fever"Sankei News (December 2019, 10) Retrieved December 31, 2020
- ^ Osaka Prefecture / Status of response to classical swine fever (as of 31:2 on February 13, 18)Livestock Hygiene Group, Animal Husbandry Division, Environmental Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Department, Osaka Prefecture (accessed January 2020, 1)
- ^ About classical swine fever Livestock Hygiene Group, Animal Husbandry Division, Environmental Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Department, Osaka Prefecture (accessed January 2020, 1)
- About CSF (classical swine fever)(Ministry of Agriculture）
- CSF (classical swine fever)(Livestock Disease Encyclopedia Web,National Institute of Animal Health,Agricultural Research Institute）
- CSF (classical swine fever): clinical symptoms and lesions(Animal Health Research Division,National Institute of Animal Health,Agricultural Research Institute）