Hyogo Prefecture's request for "priority measures such as prevention of spread" is expected to be in line with the three prefectures within the week
If you write the contents roughly
The number of newly infected people of the new coronavirus, which was newly discovered on the 19th in Hyogo prefecture, reached 2514, the highest number in history, and the momentum has not slowed down at all.
Governor Motohiko Saito of Hyogo Prefecture will stop the onslaught of the new coronavirus, which recorded the highest number of newly infected people in history on the 19th. → Continue reading
To the Japanese medical community, which is facing the super-aging society and the tightness of medical resources at the same time, from each viewpoint, we will convey the voice of medical personnel striving to provide better medical care as it is, from a clinical perspective, a field perspective , This is a blog site for patients.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in. (Human) Coronavirus against humanityEndemic diseaseIs believed to becoldCauses (common cold) -like symptoms,(English edition）Is prevalent as a serious infection, often accompanied by pneumonia.
The following viruses were positioned as new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus[Annotation 1]||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOConforms to the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.
- 2002/ SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS). At the time of 2003, it was also called "new coronavirus"[Annotation 2].
- 2005/ Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
- 2012/ MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in..Initially it was called "new coronavirus" etc.[Annotation 3]But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS)..However, in the pressDuring the 2015 epidemic in South KoreaAlso saw the expression "new coronavirus".
- In some cases, SARS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus" and MERS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus different from SARS"..
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for SARS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for MERS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51466362 .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ a b "What is the new coronavirus?”. Joetsu Community Medical Center Hospital. 2021/5/21Browse.
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301. https://www.jmir.org/2020/5/e19301/.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ "Eiken News" No.128,YamagataInstitute of Health, published June 2003, 6, page 10.
- ^ "SARS virus detected in less than an hour Eiken Chemical Nagasaki University and reagent development" "Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun』June 2003, 6, p. 20. "Causes SARSNew coronavirusWhen a reagent that can identify the gene of the patient is reacted with a sample such as patient's blood (hereinafter omitted) "
- ^ "Editorial SARS Eradication of Research" "Nihon Keizai Shimbun』June 2003, 6 morning edition, page 29. "To avoid these secondary SARS epidemics in advance and eradicate SARS itself,New coronavirusIdentification of the source of (Omitted below) "
- ^ "Memories of Eighteen 1996-2014 Domestic and Foreign News" "Asahi Shimbun』February 2015, 2 morning edition, page 12 (Nagoya Head OfficeEdition). In the topics of 2003, "This year,New coronavirusSevere Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) is prevalent all over the world. "
- ^ "Toward the development of a new pneumonia virus treatment method, with the completion of genome decoding" "Yomiuri Shimbun』Osaka morning edition dated June 2003, 6, p. 4. "The new type of pneumonia (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome = SARS), which is rampant mainly in mainland China and Taiwan, is the pathogen SARS virus (SARS).New coronavirus) Genome (all genetic information) has been decoded, (hereinafter omitted) "
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Concerns about the spread of new coronavirus infections in France increase (13/05/11) - YouTube(ANN News）
- ^ Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, Saudi Arabian Healthcare Worker Infection,Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2013, 5.
- ^ 31 people infected with new coronavirus in Saudi Arabia 40 people infected worldwide 20 people died,AFPBB News, August 2013, 5.
- ^ "New Coronavirus'MERS'WHO Beware of Pandemic Spreading in Europe" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, May 2013, 5, morning edition, page 29. The expression "new coronavirus" is only a heading, and in the text, it is written as "new virus" and "Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) coronavirus".
- ^ "Cold virus companion, MERS, the world is wary ── Prevention is hand washing and mask (Genki Navi)" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2013, 6, evening edition, page 28.In the text "New coronavirusThe expression "Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)" can be seen.
- ^ "Strengthening vigilance for'new corona', 6 countries infected, 20 dead, 2nd place in Saudi, both onset", Yomiuri Shimbun, May 2013, 5, evening edition, page 16. "The World Health Organization (WHO) announced on the 1thNew coronavirusRegarding (the following is omitted). "
- ^ "Caution for the new coronavirus" SARS's return "", Yomiuri Shimbun, morning edition, May 2013, 5, p. 22. "New coronavirusInfection is widespread in the Middle East and Europe. (Omitted below) "
- ^ "Strengthening inspection of new corona" Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, "Infection in the world", Yomiuri Shimbun, May 2014, 5, evening edition, page 26. "Infection spreads mainly in the Middle EastNew coronavirusThe number of patients with "MERS coronavirus" is (abbreviated below).
- ^ "Coronavirus epidemic in the Middle East, be wary in Japan," Yomiuri Shimbun, June 2014, 6, morning edition, p. 26. "Infection spreads mainly in the Middle EastNew coronavirusReport of patients with "MERS coronavirus" (abbreviated below) "
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
- ^ Angle: The endless MERS, why no vaccine, Reuters, June 2015, 6.
- ^ "Not applicable to emergencies, Korean MERS" Travel restrictions are not required "WHO", Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2015, 6, morning edition, page 18. "MERS was confirmed in 6New coronavirusIs a respiratory illness caused by (abbreviated below). "
- ^ "I want to know now! Prevention and treatment of infectious diseases Hirosaki University planning series (46) Lessons from the MERS uproar" "Asahi Shimbun』January 2018, 1 morning edition (Aomori prefecture version), page 26.