Results of the election of members of the House of Representatives / Shiga
If you write the contents roughly
The Liberal Democratic Party monopolized all four single-seat constituencies in Shiga Prefecture.
On October XNUMX, the House of Representatives election, in which votes were counted.The Liberal Democratic Party monopolized all four single-seat constituencies in Shiga Prefecture ... → Continue reading
BBC Lake Biwa Broadcasting
BBC is not in the UK. It's Shiga Prefecture's TV station "Biwako Broadcasting"! News of Shiga to be worried about is being sent every day! Please check it out ♪
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Regulatory country OfOmi country(Jiangzhou) exactly matches. The prefecture name is the name of the county to which Otsu belonged.ShigaWas adopted from. The pronunciation of "Shiga" is "shi" in the common language.accentIs placed (head-height accent), but in the local area, an accent is often placed on "ga" (tail-height accent) (when "Shiga prefecture" is used, the common language and the local dialect are the same).
"Omi" originated from "Chichitsutankai", and Shiga Prefecture still has "Lake country”Biwa lakeIs a symbol of the prefecture. ,drinking waterIts existence is large as a source of tourism and tourism resources, and its regional characteristics differ across Lake Biwa.Only inland prefecture due to Lake BiwaFishing portAnd also the number20 portsAnd many. In the Middle Ages and early modern times when water trade was popularWakasa BayとAboveAs a connecting point connecting Otsu andKatataA number of important inland water ports have developed.Tokaido-Higashisendo(Nakasendo)・Hokuriku RoadIt is also an important point of land transportation where theThose who control Omi control the worldWas often set in a war.
The convenience of transportation led to the outflow of human resources, and before the war, Shiga Prefecture had more outflow population than inflow population. Many people from the Middle Ages to the modern ageOmi MerchantAs a result, he made a foray to all over the country, and even came to the saying that "ayu from Lake Biwa goes out and grows."[Note 1].. After the Pacific War, the convenience of transportation was re-recognized due to the development of highways and the rise of truck distribution, and distribution centers, factories and R&D facilities have advanced one after another.JR West Japan OfUrban networkWith the expansionKyoto,Osaka OfBed townAs a result,Capital AreaIn regions other than Japan, it has become one of the few prefectures with population increase.. Development is progressing in the southern part of Kyoto and Osaka, and there is an economic gap with the northern part. In the southern part, there is a new residential area and in front of the station, there are lively apartments, while in the northern part and the western part, the rural scenery spreads out and there is a peaceful atmosphere. However, even in the Hubei and Koto regions where the population is stagnant,Regional regenerationActive discussions and practices.
Shiga PrefectureKinkiIt has a strong cultural and economic ties with Kyoto and Osaka,Chubu regionThe exchange with is also active.Kinki Area Improvement Law"Kinki area" defined inCentral Region Development and Maintenance ActIncluded in both of the “Chubu area” defined byKinki Block Governor's AssociationとChubu Governor MeetingAttended both (as well as Fukui and Mie). In addition, together with Fukui prefecture, Gifu prefecture, Mie prefectureJapan Manaka RepublicWas established and is engaged in governor summits and cultural exchange projects.Aichi ExpoNow with 8 prefectures in ChubuChubu Millennium Symbiotic VillageWas jointly exhibited. The north is the intersection of Kinki, Chukyo, and Hokuriku,工場And logistics center installation plans also progress.
Incidentally,NHK Nagoya Broadcasting StationThe weather forecasts for the three Tokai prefectures produced by will always display forecasts for Shiga prefecture. Also, once broadcasted on the TV Tokyo series,Biwako BroadcastingBut it was broadcastMega TON News TODAYLast weather forecast[Note 2] Then, at least after October 1985, when reporting the weather in each place after the national weather forecast, it was reported in the "Shiga / Tokai region" category, and the next "Kinki / Setouchi region" was reported to be west of Kyoto prefecture / Nara prefecture. Only was displayed.
With Lake Biwa, the people of the prefecture and the government are highly aware of the environment, and because of the concentration of environment-related companies and human resources, it is one of the best in Japan.Environmentally advanced prefectureKnown as.
This prefecture has Lake Biwa and the surrounding mountains (Hiei-san, Hira-san, Mt. Ibukiyama, Suzuka-san), and since the capital was established early on, it was an important hub for transportation from ancient times and the Middle Ages.Japanese historyThe above relationship is extremely strong, and there are abundant natural, historical, and cultural resources throughout the prefecture (see below).
AroundMountains-MountainIs surrounded by Lake Biwa and the Omi basin.areaIs the 10th narrowest in Japan. More than half of the area is mountainous, and about 6/1 is Lake Biwa,Residential area TheOsakaNarrower than.
- Mountain : Hira Mountains,Nosaka Mountains,Mt. Ibukiyama,Suzuka Mountains,Tamba Highlands
- (I.e. : Mt. Ibukiyama,Mt. Hiei,Mount Hira,Mt. Mikamiyama(Omi Fuji)
- basin : Omi Basin
- hill : Mizuguchi Hills, Aibano Plateau
- (I.e. : Biwa lake,Lake Yogo,West lake,Lake Onaka(1957 (Showa 32)- 1967 The inner lake reclaimed in (Showa 42).Lake SuwaWas an area comparable to
- (I.e. : Okishima,Takeo Island,Takkeijima,Oki Shiraishi,Yabashi Kihojima(Artificial island)
- river : Azumi River,Anekawa,Inukami,Aichi River,Hino River,Yasu River,Setagawa,Fujikogawa
The whole areaInland climateHowever, the north is of the Hokuriku/San'in typeSea of Japan side climate, In the southPacific climateandSeto Inland Sea climateAlso has. Unlike other regions, there are no mountains at the boundary between the climate on the Sea of Japan side and the climate on the Pacific side, and the major feature is that the climate gradually changes in the same flat land extending along the lakeshore. However, due to Lake Biwa, summer heat and winter cold are rather mild compared to other basins. Most of Kosai and Hubei are in heavy snowfall areasHeavy snowfallHas been designated asYogo TownIs the only region west of Kinki and is the southernmost special heavy snowfall area in Japan.
- Record of deepest snowfall and snowfall in the past
At Mt. Ibukiyama on February 2, 2, 14MetersI observed the snowfall. This is the world record for officially observed snowfall.The main heavy snowfall areas in Shiga Prefecture are divided into four regions: Kuchiki Village in the western part of the prefecture, Makino Hara in the northwestern part of the prefecture, Yogo Town in the northernmost part of the prefecture, and Maibara Kotsuhara in the northeastern part of the prefecture.[Source required]
Above all, former Yogo-cho, Nagahama CityKataoka-Niu VillageHas recorded high numbers of snowfall. Nakagawachi, located in the northernmost part of the town, in 1981Heavy snowfallSometimes 6 meters 55centimeterRecorded.. Especially in 1936, when it was said that there was a lot of snow, none of them came from an official meteorological observation facility, but it recorded 7 meters and 30 centimeters at Obari and 7 meters and 20 centimeters at Nakagawachi. "The Cruel Story of Japan, Part 4 Society without Security" (Heibonsha, 1960) states that the northern part of Niu is a disaster of snow: "In this area, there are 20 shaku (about 6 meters) normal and 30 shaku (about 9 shaku). It piled up more than 30 shaku in the heavy snow this year. That place is like a village in Okugawa.”.. Also at the eastern foot of the Hira MountainsHira gratedNorthwestLocal windAnd the one that blows in late March is "Hira eight lecturesIt's called "" and has become a feature of the coming of spring.
|Hubei||Koto||Western Omi||Southern Omi||Higashiomi||Koga|
|Otsu City||Omi Hachiman||Higashiomi City|
|Yogo Town Yanagase||Tang Guo||Minami Komatsu||Kayanoura||Shigaraki||Tsuchiyama|
Number of days
|Hubei||Koto||Western Omi||Southern Omi||Higashiomi||Koga|
|Mt. Ibukiyama||Hikone||Imazu Town||Shiga Town|
|Shigaraki Town||Tsuchiyama Town|
Number of days
|Extremely hot day||真 夏日||Summer||Tropical night||Winter day||真 冬日|
- Mikami/Tagami/Shigaraki Prefectural Natural Park
- Kuchiki/Kuzukawa Prefectural Natural Park
- Koto Prefectural Natural Park
■: Otsu area
■: Southern area
There are 13 cities, 3 districts, and 6 towns (all towns are read as "cho"). Also, the village disappeared in 2005. During the Edo period, it was divided into three parts: Konan (present-day Konan), Kosai (present-day Konishi), and Koto (present-day Koto/Hubei), but since the Meiji era, there was mainly Konan/Koto (mainly around Lake Biwa). It has become common to divide it into four categories: Koto, Kohoku, and Kosei... There are cases where it is divided into other than these four divisions, for example, as of 4, Shiga Prefecture is divided into seven areas: the Otsu area, the southern area, the Koga area, the Higashiomi area, the Koto area, the Hubei area, and the Takashima area... The municipalities belonging to each are as follows. The county is1878 (11th year of Meiji)Asai DistrictEast-west division of1897 Other than the transfer of Nishi-Asai-gun to Ika-gun (Meiji 30),Great treasure lawSubsequent county names and divisions were largely followed until the Great Showa period.[Note 3].
*Population is as of June 2021, 12
■TaiziThe municipality ofPrefectural office(Joint Government Building)
National Route 1(OldTokaido) Is a key point of transportation and there are many plains,Emperor TenchiBy the timeOtsuDevelopment has progressed since ancient times, including the capital city.Kyoto CityIn addition to Otsu City, which has effectively formed a twin city, and Kusatsu City, which was the traditional satellite city of Otsu, there is now a strong connection with Keihan as a commuting and commuting area.Shiga citizenIt has become a region with many. Koka is located across the prefectural borderMieIgaAlongside the regionNinja(mercenary) And the town of pharmaceuticals. Once in a short time in the Koga regionShikakura PalaceHas been placed, and is still highly regarded in terms of culture as a Shigaraki ware village.
- Otsu area[Note 4] -342,836
- Otsu City(Main government office building location)
- Southern region[Note 5] -347,885
- Koka area-142,140
Along with the Hunan region, the plain area is wide open, prospering as an important part of the granary and transportation, and beef cattle breeding is also active. It is also the region that produced the most Omi merchants.
- Higashiomi area[Note 6] -225,996
- Koto area[Note 7] -154,498
It is the region farthest from Keihan, is the eastern end of the Kansai Cultural Area, and is a buffer zone with the Hokuriku and Tokai regions. In modern timesSericultureHowever, the development of housing sites and offices and the advancement of factories are now delayed compared to the Hunan and Hudong regions (so-called “North-South disparity”). However, this preserves the traditional culture and landscape.
It is a highway that connects Kinai with the Wakasa Bay and Hokuriku regions, and has a strong connection with Kyoto along with the Konan region. It was left out of development because it was off the main transit network in modern times. Except for the Azumigawa Fan and the Ishidagawa Fan, there are few plains and the mountains are close to Lake Biwa. Historically and culturally, the northern part of Otsu City is also included in Kosai.
- Koga District -All towns in the county merged and the municipal system came into effect, and the county disappeared.
- Gamo-gun -4 towns → 2 towns
- Yasu-gun -All towns in the county merged and the municipal system came into effect, and the county disappeared.
- Takashima -All the towns and villages in the county merged and the municipal system came into effect, and the county disappeared.
- Sakata-gun -All towns in the county merged and the municipal system came into effect, and the county disappeared.
- Yokaichi -Merged with other county towns, enforced municipal system, and disappeared.
- Kanzaki-gun -All towns in the county merged and the municipal system came into effect, and the county disappeared.
- Aichi-gun -4 towns → 1 towns
- Higashiasai District -All towns in the county merged and the municipal system came into effect, and the county disappeared.
- Shiga -All towns in the county merged and the municipal system came into effect, and the county disappeared.
- Shiga Town Otsu CityTransferred to.
- Ika-gun -All towns in the county merged and the municipal system came into effect, and the county disappeared.
Due to its geographical characteristics, Shiga Prefecture has developed as a supply source and supply point for goods and human resources to Nara, Kyo, and Osaka, or as an important point connecting Kinai with Eastern and Northern countries, and has been greatly involved in the central history of Japan.
Shirasu MasakoDescribed in the essay “Omi Yamakawasho” as “Omi is the backstage of Japan”. Also for historiansAkira ImayaSaid in his book "Rereading Japanese History from Omi" that "writing the history of Omi is the same as writing the history of Japan", and whether the historical value and importance of Omi are equivalent to those of Nara and Kyo. I highly appreciate it.
From ancient times to the Middle Ages
National constructionWere separated, Shiga PrefectureTamami KunizoとAnkuzukuWas the area of.In addition, Inukami prefecture ownerMr. Breath,Gamo Inaoki,Mikami celebrationThere were many influential tribes.Many since the Yayoi periodMigrantWas settled and development was advanced from an early stage because it is close to the capital.
Although it is a folklore era, according to an article in Kiki, the 12th generationEmperor Kageyuki, 13th generationEmperor Shigeru, 14th generationEmperor Nakaso Shiga Takaanaho ShrineIt is said that it ruled the world in (Otsu City), suggesting that it has been a politically important area since ancient times.
Kofun periodIn the middle of the 5th century, he was the direct ancestor of the current imperial family.Emperor KeitaiWas born in Omi and became the 507th emperor in 26.In the Asuka periodOmi Otsunomiya(Emperor Tenchi), In the Nara periodShikakura Palace(Emperor Shomu) AndHoramiya(Emperor Junin) Was placed.Rebellion,Fujiwara Nakamaro RebellionIt was often the stage of a war.
From the middle Heian periodMr. SasakiHappened to Omi. Mr. SasakiYoritomo Gengen Kanto regionWhen he got up in, he actively participated in this and gained the guardianship of Omi Ikuni. Or later,Mr. Rokkaku,Mr. KyogokuWhile being divided intoSengoku periodDominated Omi Province. In the Northern and Northern DynastiesBasaraFamous for daimyoMichiho Sasaki(Takashi) came out and extended the power of the Kyogoku family.
Hongwanji TempleLotusWhen the evangelism started,Ikko SectThe color became stronger. For this reason, Mt. Hiei, who was not pleased with this, often made attacks. On the eastern foot of Mt. Hiei坂 本Is of Ikko MuneKatataSince they were in economic conflict with each other, conflicts between them were frequent. After this, Renyo set up the Ikko Municipal Office in Otsu.
OmiEnki ceremony internal companyIn the Kinki region, the total number of sardines is second only to Yamato, and in Japan it is the fourth largest after Yamato, Ise, and Izumo, and it can be said that Omi has played an important position in Japan since ancient times. ((List of Shikinai companies in Omi）
Sengoku periodOnce you enter, in the northMr. AsaiEmerges. Mr. Asai who served Mr. Kyogoku on the shape occupies the southMr. RokkakuConflict with.Oda NobunagaTied withAsai NagamasaIn order to destroy Mr. Rokkaku, he later joined the general Nobunaga siege network and resisted Nobunaga.Battle of Otari CastleBy1573 It died in (Tensho first year).
Nobunaga, who put Omi in the area of control,Omi BasinToAzuchi castleBuild a castle. After Nobunaga's death, the ground is in KinaiHideyoshi HashibaWhen,Echizen countryNorth ShoTo the groundKatsuie ShibataWas held in the northBattle of Mt.It was settled by Hideyoshi's victory in. Hideyoshi’s first territoryNagahamaBecause of this, many Omi country residents were mainly appointed as clerical workers.Mitsunari IshidaIs one of them. Also Hideyoshi's nephewToyotomi Shuji TheHachimanyama CastleThe canal that builds the castle town and its castle town and connects to Lake BiwaHachimanboriTo improve commerce and promote commerce.
The early modern period
Tokugawa IeyasuIt is,TokugawaLeading elite troops inMr. IiClose to SekigaharaHikoneTo keep it from being held in western countries, and most of the northHikone clanBecame the territory of. The Hikone clan is the only large clan that has been gathered, and the others areZensho Clan,Mizuguchi Clan,Omizohan,Nishioji Domain,Miyagawa Domain,Yamagami Domain,Mikami domainA small clan, Omori Jinya of the Mogami family of the alternation, Kuchiki Jinya of the Kuchiki family of the alternation, and other territories and Tenryo of other countries are mixed, and the territory of Omi country in the Edo period has a complicated appearance. It was In the early Edo period, the shogun's Kamakuro palace was Mizuguchi Castle, Nagahara palace, Iba palace, and Kashiwara palace, but the third shogunIemitsuAfter that, both Kamakuro and the palace gradually deteriorated and became obsolete.
In terms of culture, the Confucian scholar who was also known as the saint Omi in the early Edo periodNakae FujikiIs active in JapanPositive studyDeveloped.Matsuo Basho(Ginji TemplePrefer to call Omi as a former village.HaikuAlong withOmi BamonHas produced a large number of people called.
In the Edo era, the commerce and industry that continued from the Kamakura era has developed dramatically, and the counties of Inugami, Aichi, Kanzaki, Gamo and Takashima, especiallyHachiman-Hino-GokasoFromOmi MerchantProduced many. Although some merchants fell from the end of the Edo era due to the turmoil of the Meiji Restoration, many Omi merchants continued to play an active part in the modern era and contributed to the development of the Japanese economy to this day.
Meiji RestorationByShogunate-Flag territoryToOtsu prefectureAfter is installed,Abandoned DomainEach clan was moved to each prefecture by the newOtsu prefecture(Shiga-gun and Gamo-gun south)Nagahama(North of Takashima and Kanzaki counties). The following day, on January 1872, 1, Otsu PrefectureShigaTo, Nagahama Prefecture on February 2InugamiThe two prefectures were merged on September 9th, and Omi Province and a new area with the same area as the presentShigaWas established. afterwards,1876 From December 81881 Four and a half years until February 2th, the currentFukuiReinanRegion (TsurugaWest).. During this time, Shiga PrefectureWakasa BayWas facing.. When separating the west of Tsuruga City, an opposition movement happened locally, Shiga Prefecture's order at the time,Kageta StableHowever, in February 1881, an opposition document (a proposal for the Wakasa/Echizen four-gun departure)),MinisterMimi SanjoとLord of the InteriorMasayoshi MatsukataSent to. The main government building was placed in Otsu, but because it is unevenly distributed in the southwest, Hikone, which was the largest castle town in Omi, was also selected.1891 と1936 Twice, there was a movement to move the main government building from Otsu to Hikone..
Although close to Kyoto and Osaka, it has abundant nature and relatively low land prices, so there is high demand for housing as a commuting school area for Kyoto and Osaka, and housing development is active. The population has continued to grow in rural areas, with the continued improvement of manufacturing bases and the opening and expansion of commercial facilities based on the improvement of transportation convenience.2010 Carried out inCensusAccording to Shiga Prefecture, the population growth rate is +2.20 %So, the 47th place in 5 prefectures.KinkiThen with Shiga PrefectureOsakaOnly increased.Moriyama City's + 8.10%, Kusatsu City's + 8.00%, and Ritto City's + 6.32% are among the top 100 municipalities nationwide. The population growth rate in 2011 was + 0.31%, the third highest in Japan after Okinawa and Tokyo.
As the prefecture's population in the 2010 census increased by 2005% from the 2.20 survey, the total population ranks 28th in the nation and three places higher than the 2005 survey (31st in the nation). ..2008 (20) As of August 8, the census started1960 It has exceeded 35 million for the first time since (Showa 140).2009 (21) According to the demographic bulletin as of September 9NaraOsaka Prefecture, overtaking the population ofHyogo-Kyoto-MieIt became the 5th place in the Kinki region following. According to the estimated population of prefectures as of April 2012, 4, the population of Shiga prefecture isNagasakiNo. 27 in Japan, which is higher thanEhimeOvertaken and climbed to 26th place nationwide.
National Institute of Population and Social Security ResearchAccording to the future estimation (announced in March 2013), the population index from 3 to 2010 (the population in 2040 when the population in 2010 is 100) is 2040, which is nationwide.Okinawa-TokyoIt is expected that the rate of decrease will be the next slowest. In particular, the three cities of Kusatsu, Moriyama, and Ritto have a population index of more than 3 between 2010 and 2040, reaching outstanding levels..
Changes in the population of Shiga prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Statistics by municipality
Local government codeEvery市町村Are listed below. Currently, there are 19 municipalities (13 cities and 6 towns).Legal populationIs 2015 (Heisei 27)May 10ImplementationCensusThe value of the,Estimated populationIs the value as of June 2021, 12.The population densityIs the estimated population/area.
|Municipality||Group code||county||Legal population|
|The population density|
|Rate of change|
|Toyosato Town||25441-0||Inukami District||7,422||7,285||7.80||934||.|
|Kora Town||25442-8||Inukami District||7,039||6,298||13.63||462||.|
|Taga Town||25443-6||Inukami District||7,355||7,216||135.77||53||.|
Excerpts from successive governors (public elections)
- First generation Hattori Iwayoshi (April 1947, 4-October 12, 1954, third term)
- 2 fee Kotaro Mori (December 1954, 12-December 7, 1958, 12 period) afterMinister of Agriculture and Forestry
- 3 fee Kujiro Taniguchi (April 1958, 12-October 7, 1966, third term)
- 4 fee Kinichiro Nozaki (April 1966, 12-October 7, 1974, third term)
- 5 fee Masayoshi Takemura (December 1974, 12-December 7, 1986, 6 period) afterMinister of Financeな ど
- 6 fee Minoru Inaba (April 1986, 7-October 20, 1998, third term)
- 7 fee Zenji Kunimatsu (April 1998, 7-October 20, 2006, third term)
- 8 fee Yukiko Kada (July 2006, 7-July 20, 2014, 7nd term) Shiga Prefecture's first female governor. Nationwide, this is the 19th person at the time of the first election in 2.
- 9 fee Crescent Taizo(July 2014, 7 -, 20nd term)
- Financial capability index 0.54-Group I (fiscal capacity index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 16th in all prefectures nationwide
- Financial capability index 0.58-Group I (fiscal capacity index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 13th in all prefectures nationwide
- Financial capability index 0.61-Group I (fiscal capacity index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 15th in all prefectures nationwide
- Financial capability index 0.56-I Group (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 17th out of 14 municipalities
- Fiscal Power Index 0.51-I Group (Fiscal Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.0) 16th out of 15 municipalities
- Standard financial scale-2798 million yen
- Current account ratio -91.8% (prefecture average is 92.6%)
- Real balance ratio-0.38% Slightly in the black
- Personnel expenses, property expenses, etc. per person per person-1 yen (prefectural average is 13 yen, slightly high)
- Number of employees per 100,000 population-1,285.89 (prefectural average is 1,173.11, somewhat high)
- About 75% of the total number of staff is faculty and police officers
- Laspeyres index --98.6
- Real debt service ratio -13.6% (prefecture average is 14.7%)
- Municipal debt present per capita-1 yen (prefectural average is 65 yen)
- Only local bond balance for ordinary account
- Balance of local bonds
- Current amount of local bonds for ordinary account-9022 million yen
- Current amount of local bonds for special accounts other than the above-1057 million yen
- Main breakdown Basin sewer accounting-585 billion yen Hospital business 246 billion yen Water supply business 182 billion yen
- Third sectorDebt status (such as debt balances related to debt guarantee)-616 million yen
- Main breakdown: Shiga Prefectural Forestry Corporation 106 billion yen Biwako Forestry Corporation-337 billion yen
- Debt balance of Shiga prefecture-1 billion yen (consolidated accounting)
- Debt balance per citizen of Shiga prefecture-1 yen
- Fiscal Power Index 0.45-II Group (Fiscal Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 8th out of 6 municipalities
- Fiscal Power Index 0.44-II Group (Fiscal Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 10th out of 8 municipalities
Economic and industrial
Shiga Prefecture was an agricultural prefecture supporting Kyoto and Osaka, which are Japan's leading consumers. Agriculture in Shiga Prefecture is centered on rice cultivation, and paddy fields occupy most of the cultivated area in the prefecture (the second largest rice field rate in 2011 in Japan)... Rice produced in Shiga Prefecture is "Jiangzhou Rice" or "Omi riceKnown as. With the development of secondary and tertiary industries after the war, most of the farmers in the prefecture are part-time farmers (the third largest farming rate in Japan in 2)... In addition, Shiga PrefectureJapanese teaIt is said to be the birthplace and during the Edo periodGovernment office teaBecame famous as a brand tea alongside Uji tea, and is still in Tsuchiyama-cho, Koka city (Tsuchiyama tea.. The largest cultivation area and production volume in the prefecture and Shigaraki Town Asamiya ("Asamiya tea". Cultivation is centered around one of Japan's five major teas).. In addition, in the primary industry, the fishing industry in Lake Biwa (Sweetfish-Loquat・SetaShijimi, Etc., mainly in the Koto regionOmi beefProduction is active.
Today it is one of the leading industrial prefectures in western Japan,2010 (22) industrial production shipment value reaches 6 billion yen.. Major industrial products include pharmaceuticals from the Hino and Koka regions, which are traditional industries from the early modern period (especiallyMedicine),2011 The value of pharmaceutical production in (23) is 2,506 billion yen (11th place in Japan, 3.6% share)... In Shiga prefecture, there are 9Local industryExists.
It is also known as an "environmentally advanced prefecture" and within the prefectureNew energy-Energy saving-Storage battery-Water treatment-BioIn addition to the accumulation of environment-related companies, technologies, human resources, and educational institutions such as.. In addition, the number of workers in the prefecture is increasing consistently, mainly in the tertiary industry.
2012 in Shiga GDP(Gross product of the prefecture) exceeds populationKagoshima-KumamotoGreater than that of.. Prefectural income per capita (Prefectural economic calculation) Was also ranked 2013th in 4, making it the top class in Japan... Regarding the medium-term economic growth rate, according to a private think tank, “Solid demographics and high proportion of young people”, “Keihanshin and Nagoya location and transportation convenience as an intermediate economic zone”, “Industrial concentration and Promotion of industry-academia-government collaboration, etc. Is predicted.
According to a report by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, “27 Labor Economy Analysis”, the number of professional human resources per number of employees in Shiga prefecture as of 2012 (researchers, engineers, doctors, accountants, teachers, etc. The ratio of employees is the second highest after Tokyo, Kanagawa, and Kyoto prefectures, and human resources in specialized and technical occupations are concentrated in this prefecture..Unemployment rateIs less than the national average And is relatively solid.
Regarding the third industrial activity in Shiga prefecture, it is slightly biased towards the Hunan area centered on Otsu city, where the prefectural capital is located, and Kusatsu city, where the population is dense. AlsoLake Biwa Environmental Business MesseAnd economic events such as Shiga business partners are held, and at the Shiga economic clubOmi MerchantActivities to protect and expand the philosophy and spirit of
The company that has the head office
Companies related to Shiga Prefecture
- Japan Travel(Founded in Kusatsu City)
- Omi Kenshi(Founded in Hikone City)
- Toray(Founding place)
- Takata(Founded in Hikone City)
- Toyota(The first president is from Hikone City)
- Seibu Group(Founder from Aisyo-cho)
- Wacoal(Founder is from Higashiomi city)
- Takashimaya(Founder from Takashima City)
- Sumitomo Zaibatsu(The first president is from Yasu-gun, the second is from Gamo-gun)
- ITOCHU Corporation-Marubeni(Founder is from Toyosato Town)
- Nippon Life Insurance(Founder from Hikone)
- Yanmar(Founder is from Nagahama City)
- Asahi Kasei(The company name is derived from a temple in Otsu City)
- Aya feather(Ayaha Group)
Life and transportation
Currently, there is no airport in the prefecture. Before and during the war, the Imperial Japanese ArmyYokaichi Airfieldexist. After the war, around Hino TownBiwako AirportThere was a plan to make. The main airports around the prefecture are as follows. Public transportation that directly connects the prefecture with each airportKansai Airport StationとKusatsu StationandYasu StationLimited express train connectingHALCA"Only. As of 2021Limousine busThere is no such service.
- Chubu International Airport(Aichi prefectureTokoname）
- Nagoya Airfield(Aichi prefectureToyoyama Town-Komaki City-Kasugai City-Nagoya cityKita）
- Osaka International Airport(Hyogo prefectureItami City, OsakaToyonaka City-Ikeda）
- KIX(Osaka PrefectureIzumisano-Tajiri Town-Sennan city）
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Omi Railway
- Shigaraki Highland Railway
- Keihan Electric Railway
- Hieizan Railway
- Hieizan Railway Line(Sakamoto Cable)
Business operators operating general route buses
- Omi Railway-There are wide routes within the prefecture
- Lake country bus -Subsidiary of Omi Railway
- Teinan Konan Kotsu -Hunan area such as Otsu City and Kusatsu City
- Shiga Transportation・Shiga Bus-Koga City, Konan City, etc.
- Keihan Bus -Otsu city and Mt.Hiei, Kyoto area
- Kowaka Kotsu -Kosai area. OnceKowaka Railway
- West Japan JR Bus - Wakae Line.. There used to be the Kamegusa line and the Yanagase line.
- Kyoto bus -Transfer from Kyoto to Otsu and Takashima
- Meihan Kintetsu Bus -Currently only the Mt. Ibukiyama Driveway route (seasonal operation), but once used to fly to Hikone etc.
High standardization is delayed even on major national and prefectural roads, and congestion is occurring everywhere. In particular, national highways 1 and 8 still have many 1-lane sections on each side of the prefecture, causing chronic congestion due to traffic concentration.
- Highway national road
- Central Japan Expressway
- West Japan Expressway
- General toll road
- General national road
Centering around Otsu Port and Takebujima PortLake Biwa Kisen(Keihan Group)WhenOhmi Marine(Omi RailwayThe group's Omi Travel operation) has opened a sightseeing tour boat,OkishimaWith Okishima and the ferry that connectsChomei-ji TempleConnect the harborFerryExists. Below is a list of regular sightseeing routes by Lake Biwa Kisen and Omi Marine.
- Lake Biwa Kisen
- Otsu Port - Otsu Prince HotelHarbor (Michigan Cruise)
- Otsu Port-Oki Island-Takeujima Port- Nagahama Port(Gruttto Biwa Lake Cruise)
- Imazu Port-Takebujima Port, Nagahama Port-Takebushima Port, Imazu Port-Takebushima Port-Nagahama Port (Takeyujima Cruise)
- Otsu Port/Ogoto OnsenPort/KusatsuKarasuma PeninsulaHarborPieri MoriyamaHarborLake Biwa BridgePort (Lake Biwa Bridge Cruise)
- Ohmi Marine
Cars registered in Shiga PrefectureLicense plateIs all "Shiga",Shiga Transportation BureauIssued at. From other prefecturesGejiIt is sometimes ridiculed as "Nan", "Gejigeji", or "Inazuma number", which is associated with the "jumbo" part of "Shigeru". From YasuNishikawa TakanoriAt the call of2009 Large outdoor music live "(21) held in Kusatsu City"Inazuma Rock Festival"Inazuma" was named after the popular name for the license plate.
Medical and welfare
- Disaster base hospital
- Licensed Nursery School
2013 As of (25), there are 13 universities and junior colleges, and the number of university students per capita is the third largest in Japan after Kyoto and Tokyo... With elementary school KyotoLanric(Run backpack) is very popular. Also for the safety of childrenJump out boyThere are many installations ofJun MiuraIs also receiving attention from.. Shiga Prefecture's original education business is held on Lake Biwa for fifth grade elementary school studentsShiga Prefectural Lake Biwa Floating School(Received the 24th Prime Minister's Award of the 5th Maritime Nation Promotion Merit Award).
- Vocational school
- Special school
- high school
- Junior high school
- primary school
The parent station of broadcasting stations that cover the Shiga prefecture area is Otsu City for terrestrial digital television.Usayama, FM radioHunan OfTwelve BoIt is divided by.In addition, the transmission station of the FM complementary relay station of KBS Kyoto, which covers 1 prefecture and 1 prefecture with Kyoto prefecture, is the prefectural border.Mt. HieiIt is located in
- NHK Otsu Broadcasting Station(General TV) (Otsu City)[Note 10]
- Biwako Broadcasting(National Independent Broadcasting Council) (Otsu City)
- NHK Otsu Broadcasting Station (First broadcast, FM broadcast)[Note 11]
- KBSradioShiga Broadcasting Station(NRNSeries) (Hikone City)
- FM Shiga(JFNSeries) (Otsu City)
- National broadcasting and network stations
- tv set
About TV broadcasting, this prefectureBroadcast target areaAsKinki wide area(OsakaOsakaThe key station in Osaka, which has its main station in the broadcasting area covering the entire Kinki region)Every day broadcasting-Asahi Broadcasting TV-Kansai TV-Yomiuri TelevisionFor, there is a relay station in the prefecture. Depending on the area, it is located on Mt. Hiei.KBS KyotoFrom the relay stationSpilloverbyKyoto broadcastingIs available for viewing (KBS Kyoto official coverage map）[Note 12].
AM radio can be received by both stations in Osaka and names.
- Local paper/block paper
- 2012 (24) CurrentlyJapan Newspaper Association,National Regional Newspaper FederationBelong toLocal newspaperInstead, the Kyoto Shimbun and the Chunichi Shiga are the de facto prefectural newspapers.
- - HikoneLocated in. The distribution area is around Hikone City.
- Shiga evening newspaper - NagahamaLocated in. The distribution area is in the Hubei and Koto regions.
- -Located in Nagahama City. The distribution area is Nagahama City.
- Shiga Hochi Shimbun -Head officeHigashiomi CityAnd set up branch offices in Otsu City, Ritto City and Tokyo. The distribution area is almost the entire area.
- Kyoto Shimbun - Otsu CityEstablished Shiga headquarters in. One of the actual Shiga Prefecture local newspapers. The market share is particularly high in Kosai, Konan and Koka.
- Chunichi Shimbun -Established branch offices in Otsu and Hikone. Published Biwako version with the title "Shiga Chunichi". One of the actual Shiga Prefecture local newspapers. In particular, Hubei, Koto, and Higashiomi have a high market share, and Maibara city has a market share of over 6%.
- The newspaper that once existed
- Shiga Nichinichi Shimbun - 1922 First published in "Taisho 11" as "Jiangzhou Nichinichi Shimbun". After becoming a member of the Kyoto Shimbun,1978 It was suspended around (Showa 53). After suspension of publication, it was taken over by the Kyoto Shiga headquarters.
- Shiga newspaper for everyone - 2005 (17) Published by a newspaper company made by everyone in April, but suspended in September of the same year. In December with no prospect of reissueSelf-bankruptcyApply forbankruptcydid.
- National newspaper
- Asahi Shimbun -Established Directorate General in Otsu City
- Industrial economy newspaper(Sankei Shimbun)-Established a branch office in Otsu City
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun(Nikkei Shimbun)-Established a branch office in Otsu City
- Mainichi Newspapers -Established interview bases in Otsu and Hikone
- Yomiuri Shimbun -Established branch offices in Otsu and Hikone
Belonging to the cultural areas of Kyoto and Osaka, the influence from Kyoto is particularly great. Gifu PrefectureSekigahara TownFrom Maibara City, Shiga Prefecture, forms the boundary of East-West culture (Are you stupid?,Zoni is a round rice cake or a square rice cakeSuch). The Hubei region is also a buffer zone for the culture of the Hokuriku and Tokai regions. For example, the seasoning of ozoni is Hokuriku-style clear soup (mainly miso tailoring except in the Hubei region), and the block papers of the Tokai 3 prefectures.Chunichi ShimbunAre widely delivered (Maibara City has a market share of over 6%)).
In the Kadokawa Japan Geographical Name Dictionary, he says, "Gentle, not thorough, bright in counting, sensitive to interests, and prosperous in saving money. Even though it is a sentence, Take is not that much." "Solid, steady, gentle and tenacious efforts Yes.”.. Shrine (in Shiga prefectureJodo ShinshuIt has been pointed out that it is conservative and closed because it is a traditional land-based society centered on many people..Takao SobueSays that the image of Shiga prefecture's citizenship is largely due to the stereotype of Omi merchants..
The dialect spoken in Shiga PrefectureKinki dialect(So-calledKansai dialect),Kyoto languageHas many features in common with Omi-kuni in the early modern period restricted domestic exchanges due to the geographical factors of Lake Biwa in the center and the political factors of the small clan, while the development of highways allowed each region to interact with neighboring countries (Mino, Wakasa, etc.). Because it has a small area, there are small regional differences despite its small area, and the dialect of the Hubei region is particularly unique. The dialect of Shiga Prefecture is characterized by the heavy use of third-party treatment expressions and the beginning of "so".DirectiveThe cueing sound (eg, it → hore), the final particle "hon" (Koto, Hubei), etc.
- local cuisine
- Local gourmet
- Omi beef(Mainly in the Koto region)
- Omi rice・Jiangzhou rice (whole prefecture)Category: Omi riceSee also
- Omi tea(Koka city is the main production area)
- MackerelNaresashi(Takashima City Kuchiki etc.)
- Duck pot・Duck suki (Kohoku region)
- Red konjac(Omihachiman City)
- Vegetables(Hino Town)
- Pickled red turnip (Hikone City, Maibara City, etc.)
- Boiled luxury
- Kanpyo(Mizuchi Town, Koka City)
- Suki(Kaga City "Yano Shokudo")
- Grilled mackerel noodles(Hubei region)
- Champon(Hikone City)
- Italian yakisoba(“Chashin” in Nagahama City)
- Salad bread(Nagahama City "Tsuruya Bread")
- (Taga Town)
- Chonkyou Yokan(In many areas, it refers to steamed yokan, but in Shigaraki-cho, etc., it refers to water yokan)
- Butter mochi(Kusatsu City)
- Baumkuchen(Omihachiman City "Seeds")
- Traditional crafts designated by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Traditional crafts
Traditional performing arts, festivals, and other major events
- Nagahama Hikiyama Festival(Nagahama City)-Japan's Three Mt. Ooyama Car Festival
- (Otsu City)
- Mizuguchi Hikiyama Festival(Mizuchi Town, Koka City)
- (Hino Town)
- Shinoda Fireworks(Omihachiman City)
- Left justice(Omihachiman City, etc.)
- Nabekan Festival(Maibara City)
- Jiangju Ondo(Each place)
- Okonai(Hubei and Koka regions)
- Inazuma Rock Festival(Kusatsu City)-2 days visitors, about 10 people including live area and free area (2014)
- Lake Biwa Fireworks Festival(Otsu City)-Approximately 35 visitors (2012)
- La Folle Journey au JaponLake Biwa "Enthusiasm Day" Music Festival (Otsu City)-Over 3 visitors (2012)
- Lake Biwa Environmental Business Messe(Nagahama City)-About 3 visitors in 4 days
- Bird human contestChampionship (Hikone City)
- Yuru Chara Festival (Hikone City)-Approximately 8.8 visitors (2012)
- Otsu Jazz Festival (Otsu City)-Approximately 4 visitors (2012)
- Biwako JAZZ Festival (Higashiomi City)
- Kusatsu Post Festival (Kusatsu City)-Approximately 7 visitors (2012)
- Koedo Hikone Castle Festival (Hikone City)
- Shiga Class B Gourmet Battle (Otsu City)-Approximately 2 visitors in 15 days (2012)
- Beef Summit (Otsu City)-2 visitors in 10 days (2012)
- Shigaraki Pottery Festival (Shigaraki Town, Koka City)-Approximately 7 visitors (2011)
There are no outstanding sports in Shiga Prefecture,2008 (20)B League(at that timebj league)ofShiga Lake StarsThere was no professional sports team based in Shiga until the establishment of. Since 2017, Shiga United Baseball Club (currentlyShiga GO Blacks) Is an independent leagueBaseball Challenge League(Since 2022Sea of Japan Ocean League) Participated in the war.high school baseballBut I'm the only Kinki member who has never wonJapanese high school baseball #Kinkireference). On the other hand, the level of soccer has improved in recent years,2005 (17)Shiga Prefectural Yasu High School National High School Soccer ChampionshipHas won the championship. As a soccer club based in Shiga Prefecture,Japan Football League (JFL)ToJ LeagueAim to enterMIO Biwako Shiga(Headquarters:Kusatsu City) Exists. Besides, in Ritto cityJapan Central Horse Racing OfRitto Training CenterIs located.
Biwa lakeToKaizu OsakiThere are many scenic spots, among othersOmi HakkeiWas known as one of Japan's leading scenic spots since the early modern times. further,Hikone clanMaster/Koroku MorikawaThe selection of "genre and literature" (published in 1706 (Hoei 3))In the section of "," the historical sites of Omi are described in detail.
Even in recent yearsLake Biwa Eight ViewsHas been set up and is known both inside and outside for its scenic beauty. In addition, since the capital was placed early in history, it was an important hub for transportation from the Middle Ages to the early modern times, and there were relatively few war disasters and post-war developments in the Pacific War. Is also rich in historical tourism resources. In the depths of those natures, cultures, and cultures,Matsuo BashoBut even in modern timesRyotaro Shiba,Shirasu MasakoFascinated and deeply loved the land of Shiga.
Famous nationally as a major tourist destinationNagahama-Hikone-Omi Hachiman-ShigarakiIn addition,world HeritageHiei, which is a cultural heritage siteEnryakuji TempleIt has the largest scale and history of lake countries, including numerous temples and historic sitesOgoto OnsenAnd so on. In the natural environment of Lake Biwa and its surroundings, fishing, boating, yachting,MichiganCruise, skiing, mountaineering, camping, bicycle biking around Lake Biwa (commonly known asBiwaichi) And other outdoor activities and leisure activities are popular, and tourism resources are extremely rich in nature, history, culture, etc.Keihanshin-Chukyo area-Hokuriku areaMany tourists are visiting from such places. In 2011, the total number of tourists in Shiga Prefecture reached a record high of 4,735 million in XNUMX..
In recent years, in natural environments other than Lake BiwaSatoyamaOr countryside,CabataetcGreen tourism-Eco tourismIs being reviewed from the perspective of. It is one of the largest opera bases in western Japan as other notable cultural facilities and events.Biwako HallThere is also a large outdoor typeRock festivalof"Inazuma Rock Festival] Of HikoneYuru Chara"Hikonyan"The beginning of the boomYuru Chara Grand Prix], traditionalOtsu Festival, One of the three Mt. Ooyama car festivals in JapanNagahama Hikiyama Festival,La Folle Journey Biwako,Bird human contest,Lake Biwa Fireworks FestivalMany people from outside the prefecture also visit these events.
One of the finest Japanese beef brands in gourmetOmi beefOmi riceSalmon sushi・Ayu rolls and HieiYuba-Duck food・Uvagamochi・Red konjac・Grilled mackerel somenIn addition to traditional food such asClub HarrierBaumkuchen is popular. More recently, Lake Country Black and OmiChampon, And other up-and-coming individual ramen shops are competing with each other, and it is showing excitement both inside and outside Shiga as local ramen..
The above-mentioned “Biwaichi” (a nickname for one round of Lake Biwa) is highly recognized mainly by bicycle enthusiasts, and in recent years, visitors can experience and experience the abundant natural, historical and cultural resources scattered around Lake Biwa and its surroundings. The tourism planning brand "Biwaichi's Journey" has been sent to the outside of the prefectureNational cycle routeCertified by.
As of September 2012, 9 world heritage (cultural heritage), 1 national treasures, and 55 important cultural properties have been designated in Shiga Prefecture.
The number of national treasures designated is 5th after Kyoto, Tokyo, Nara and Osaka, and the number of designated important cultural properties is 4th after Tokyo, Kyoto and Nara, especially 22 national treasure buildings. Nara prefecture (64 cases) and Kyoto prefecture (48 cases) are ranked 3rd, behind Hyogo prefecture (4 cases) and 11th place..
In recent years, a lot of historical cultural assets, historic sites, and excellent scenery have been used to actively attract foreigners as filming locations for movies and dramas.
- world Heritage
- National treasure
- Enjoji Temple -Kondo, Shilla Zen Shrine
- Enryakuji Temple -Nemotochudo
- Kangakuin -Guest
- Kongorinji Temple -Main hall
- Mikami Shrine -Main hall
- Jorakuji Temple -Triple tower, main hall
- Saimyoji Temple -Triple tower, main hall
- Ishiyama Temple -Tahoto, Main Hall
- Zensui Temple -Main hall
- Osasahara Shrine -Main hall
- Chojuji Temple -Main hall
- Tokuo Suma Shrine -Main hall
- Hiyoshi Taisha -Nishimotonomiya and Main Hall, Higashimotonomiya and Main Hall
- Hikone Castle -Castle tower, attached tower and Tamon tower
- Naemura Shrine -Nishihonden
- Hogonji Temple -Kannon
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Tangible cultural property
- Important cultural landscape
- Omi Hachiman no Mizugo(Omihachiman City)-No. 1 important cultural landscape selection
- TakashimaKaizu/Nishihama/Shiriuchi waterside landscape(Takashima City)
- TakashimaHarie・Marbled waterside scenery (Takashima City)
- Higashi KusanoMountain village landscape (Maibara City)
- Sugawara Lakeside VillageLandscape (Nagahama City)
- Great grooveWaterside landscape (Takashima City)
The friendship cities are as follows.
Works set in Shiga Prefecture
- Osamu Tezuka"Fire birdThe sun”Fire birdVariant edition
- Takayama RoadOriginal work by Tetsuta Yamada "Shine me female!"
- Miyoshi Meguro"Biwako de Chu!"
- Gotsubo x Ryuji"Shark''Mononokemono"Such
- Smoke"Laugh in cloudy weather"
- Fish Koji"Mr. Sanari does not allow Kyoto-Lake Biwa no water"
- Takao Aiba"Abandoned hometown"
- Yasushi Inoue "Encounter with beautiful things"
- Ryotaro Shiba "Go down the highway-Kosai no Michi"Going down the highwayOmi walk, Nara walk"Going down the road" "Going down the road"
- Shirasu Masako"Omiyama Kawasho", "Eleven-faced Kannon pilgrimage", "Kakakuri", etc.
- Fukumi Shimura"Chiyo, Hara"
- Setouchi Jakucho"Jakucho Kouji Temple Pilgrimage"
- Akiko Kotobuki"Light of Hubei"
- Riichi Yokomitsu "Lake Biwa"
- Ayu no Uta(1979 Late,NHK-Continuous tv novel）
- Hassai teacher(1987 XNUMXnd degree, same as above)
- scarlet(2019 XNUMXnd degree, same as above)
- Flower life(1963 , NHKTaiga drama）
- Female Taikoki(1981 , Ibid)
- Achievement is Tsuji(2006 , Ibid)
- E ~ Princess Warring States ~(2011 , Ibid)
- Botejako story(1971 ,Yomiuri TV）
- Battle of Sengoku Self-Defense Force, Sekigahara(2006,Nippon TV）
- Western Police PART-III 5 seconds before the explosion! Lake Biwa Showdown-Osaka/Otsu-1984 ,TV Asahi）
- 誘惑(1990 ,TBS-Friday drama）
- Ishizaka Line Story (2012 ,NHK Otsu Broadcasting Station-Local drama）
- Tagami Topaz!2013 , Ibid)
- K-on!Series *In animated versionToyosato Town Toyosato Elementary SchoolIt was triggered by the appearance of a school building modeled onPilgrim of the Holy LandI still visit a lot.
- Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions
- It's hard for a man Dear car Torajiro
- Giant Monster Duel Gamera vs. Bargon
- Phantom lake
- Fire fire(Crack)- Tomoe Takahashidirected by,Yuko Tanakastarring
- Castle of fire
- Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla
- SHINOBI-HEART UNDER BLADE-
- Great, Shurabon
- Revenge of Kadezaka
- Mother lake
People from Shiga Prefecture
Opened Otsunomiya as a person who is not related to Shibuya and is related to Shiga PrefectureEmperor TenchiLost in Awazu (now Otsu City)Minamoto Yoshinaka, Of Otsu City where Yoshinaka sleepsGinji TempleAs the graveMatsuo Basho, In OtsuEnjoji TempleI was warned and made Homeiin a graveErnest FenollosaWith Omi Hachiman as an activity base, many famous buildings were left in the prefecture.William Merrell VoriesAnd so on.
- ^ Sweetfish on Lake BiwaRemains large in Lake Biwa and does not grow significantly. In the same way, it means that Omi merchants can succeed if they leave Omi.
- ^ However, it is unknown whether Biwako Broadcasting has posted the weather forecast section online.
- ^ Other than the change of Asai-gun and Ika-gun,1950
(Showa 25) As of April 4, the following areas differed from counties and areas since the Taiho Ritsuryo.
Kanzaki-gunHaedami VillageTransition (now Hikone City) to Aichi-gun (1896)
Transition of Sakata-gun Sumo Garden (now Nagahama City) to Higashi-Asai-gun (1889 (Meiji 22)
Otsu City (1898 (Meiji 31) Transition to the city system, leaving Shiga-gun.1950 As of (Showa 25), it does not include the north of Sakamoto and the east of Setagawa) ・Hikone City (1937 (Showa 12) Transferred to the city system and left Inukami-gun.1950 As of (Showa 25) Toriimoto/Takamiya and Kojinyama/Kawase south)/Nagahama City(1943 (Showa 18) Transition to the city system, leaving Sakata-gun.1950 Withdrawal from the county due to the transition of the municipal system (as of 25)
Kurita-gunMonobe Village(Current:Moriyama) To Yasu-gun (1921 (Taisho 10)) etc.
- ^ Previous name was Otsu/Shiga area
- ^ The former name was Hunan area.
- ^ The former name was Chubu area.
- ^ It is sometimes called the northeastern region together with the Hubei region.
- ^ The former name was Kosai area.
- ^ The municipalities facing Lake Biwa include the area of Lake Biwa.
- ^ Educational TV is under the jurisdiction of the Osaka Broadcasting Bureau. There is an educational television relay station in the prefecture.
- ^ The second broadcast is under the jurisdiction of the Osaka Broadcasting Bureau. Direct reception from the transmitting station in Habikino City, Osaka Prefecture.
- ^ Initially, re-transmission on cable TV stations was not allowed, even though it could be received by terrestrial broadcasting due to the problem of the broadcasting license range.
- ^ "“What controls Omi controls the world” Nobunaga and “Yoshikuni” “Kuni no Kuni”… excavating buried mountain castles to “local revitalization””. Sankei WEST (October 2015, 3). 2017/1/15Browse.
- ^ Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications2010 (22)Censusaccording to,2005 From (17)2010 The population change rate for 22 is 47th among 5 prefectures (excluding the Tokyo metropolitan areaOkinawaSecond after)
- ^ From the new review "Regional Revitalization Shiga's Challenge" (edited by Minoru Morikawa).
- ^ Company "Advancement to advanced environmental prefectures is an advantage"(Yomiuri Shimbun)[Broken link]
- ^ Japan WPA "Shiga Prefecture is an environmentally advanced prefecture!"
- ^ Tanaka, Masataka (February 2014, 2). “Shiga Prefecture in terms of numbers: World record for snowfall 19 meters / Shiga”. Mainichi Newspaper Local Edition / Shiga (Shiga: Mainichi Newspaper): pp. 27
- ^ National Diet Library Reference Joint Database
- ^ "Biwako Research Institute Report (1986)" Read the basin (Anekawa) 2 - Lake Biwa Environmental Science Research Center, Shiga Prefecture
- ^ a b Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Meteorological Agency, meteorological statistics
- ^ The observation point name is “Hikone Local Meteorological Observatory”Point name used in disaster prevention informationBased on.
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Meteorological Agency / Meteorological Statistics / Past Meteorological Data Search
- ^ Kadokawa Japan Place Name Dictionary 25 Shiga, 1979, Kadokawa Shoten, 24 pages.
- ^ List of municipalities in the prefecture / Shiga
- ^ Beginning of Shiga Prefecture - Shiga Prefecture
- ^ Abolition of Tsuruga prefecture, transfer of Tsuruga county in Echizen and Wakasa to Shiga prefecture -Shiga historical document [Bright 81(3)]
- ^ Shiga Prefectural Government Archives Room -Shiga Prefecture (Map of Shiga Prefecture facing the Sea of Japan)
- ^ Wakasa/Echizen four counties departure proposal -Shiga Prefecture Historical Document [Myo 76 Cooperative 5(31)]
- ^ [Column 1] Shiga Prefectural Government Office Relocation Disturbance-Shiga Prefecture
- ^ National Institute of Population and Social Security Research Japan's estimated future population by region (March 25 estimate)
- ^ Financial status of Shiga prefecture compared to other countries[Broken link]Than.
- ^ a b Agriculture in Shiga, JA Shiga Chuokai, read January 2014, 1
- ^ Omi Tea, Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Fisheries, Shiga Prefecture, read January 2014, 1.
- ^ Cabinet Office2006 According to the prefectural economic calculation (18), the ratio of secondary industry to total production was 2%, which was the highest.
- ^ 22 Shiga Prefecture Industrial Statistics Survey by.
- ^ Amount of pharmaceutical production by prefecture of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Than.
- ^ Local industry in Shiga
- ^ Designated by Shiga Special Zone for Healthy Creation
- ^ Prefecture Rating Research Institute Than
- ^ Cabinet Office 25 prefectural economic calculation per capita income per capita Than
- ^ Nissay Research Laboratories Growth Prediction by Prefecture by 2020
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare 27 Labor Economy Analysis-Labor Productivity and Response to Employment/Labor Issues-(Chapter 4, Section 3)
- ^ Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Labor Force Survey (basic aggregation) Results by prefecture
- ^ Shiga Furusato Tourism Ambassador Takanori Nishikawa announces a large outdoor festival, title, and second performing artist!(Prefectural government e-shin)
- ^ University of ShigaShiga Prefecture, viewed October 2020, 10.
- ^ Number of four-year university students by prefecturePrefectural citizenship as seen by prefecture statistics and rankings, viewed October 2020, 10.
- ^ Almost daily itoi newspaper"Ask Miura Jun!-This Island Country-, Retrieved June 2008, 6, June 15, 2010.
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism announced Prime Minister Award Than.
- ^ As of September 2014, viewed on September 9, 2015
- ^ Kyoto Shimbunby Data on the number of morning editions of each newspaper by city and district in Kyoto and Shiga prefectures と Share data of newspapers in Kyoto and Shiga prefectures From this, you can see the number and share of the Chunichi Shimbun (former data “other” and latter data “F paper”) in Shiga Prefecture and each prefecture in the prefecture.
- ^ Kadokawa Japan Place Name Dictionary 25 Shiga, 1979, Kadokawa Shoten, 25 pages.
- ^ According to the "National Survey of Prefectural Citizens" conducted by NHK in 1996, "the word "outside" is still alive in this area."
- ^ Takao Sobue "Popularity of Japan/Popularity of Japan" Kawade Shobo New book edited/published (Kizugawa Kei "To Inclusive City" pages 61-62)
- ^ "Genre literary selection (Koroku Morikawa selection), Japanese and Chinese literary work (editing each affairs), Oi (Yayoi Yokoi)" Shikage Fujii, Takeshi Sansho various editions, Aritomodo bookstore (Aritomodo Bunko) 1918 (Taisho 7) 38)
- ^ From Shinchosha "Omiji Walk"
- ^ Ryotaro Shiba "From the Highway" "I like this country so much that I have already started poetry just by humming this fluffy country called Omi."
- ^ Kyoto Shimbun article “Shiga Prefecture, 23, the most tourists last year”
- ^ Kyoto newspaper article "Lake Country Ramen To Sengoku Period"
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun article "Travel planning, brand recognition by prefecture"
- ^ We have designated the XNUMXst National Cycle Route!
- ^ Agency for Cultural Affairs "Number of cultural property designations'
- Kei Shigeru
- Kyou Shiina
- Tourist destinations in Shiga Prefecture
- Did you stop the water in Lake Biwa? --A joke about Shiga prefecture.
|Changes in administrative districts|
(* To be exact, renamed Otsu Prefecture)