[House of Representatives election 2021 Aichi 12th district] Kazuhiko Shigetoku, a former member of the Constitutional Democratic Party who is sure to win, greets supporters
If you write the contents roughly
We will send you the latest news from Aichi, Gifu and Mie prefectures.
"Tokai TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Aichi, Gifu and Mie prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Edo PeriodFrom, visit Ise (Thanks) Known asIse ShrineHas developed as a region with.Regulatory countryThen,Ise country-Shimakuni-Iga countryThe whole area ofKii country(at firstKumano country), A total of 4 countries.The number of former provinces of Japan to include includes 7 countriesHyogoSecond only.North group,Iga,Middle class,Nansei(Ise Shima）,Eastern KishuIt is divided into 5 areas.
populationIs the 22nd,areaIs the 25nd,The population densityIs the 20th.About economic powerChukyo Industrial AreaIt is a high-ranking prefecture because it has the northern region, which is part ofHeiseiIn a periodTokyoAchieved the second largest economic growth after GDP OfPrefectural economic calculationHas remained at a high level between 3rd and 15th.. Has the largest population in this prefecture市町村 TheYokkaichiAbout 31 people from the countrySpecial city at the time of enforcementIs specified in. On the other hand, the city of Tsu, which is the prefectural capital, has a population of about 16, and was the smallest prefectural capital between 2005 and 2006.Great Heisei mergerLater population is about 28. This prefecture is centered on TokishuDepopulated areaThere is Tsu city andMatsusaka CityA part of is also designated as a depopulated area. The total population of Mie prefecture is about 175 million,Kumamoto,Kagoshima,OkayamaAlthough this prefecture has the same scale as the above, there are no cities with a population that is more prominent than these prefectures, and the population is dispersed among multiple medium-sized cities.
HokuseiChukyo Industrial AreaAnd there are many major companies. In Yokkaichivending machineApproximately 12 units are produced annually, and the production volume of vending machines is the highest in Japan. Also, of the petrochemical complexYokkaichi ComplexIt is,Four major pollution diseasesone ofYokkaichi asthmaHowever, the current state of the air around the industrial zone will be improved, as measures such as legislation and improvement of pollution prevention technology are drastically progressing.Kameyama CityToKameyama candle(The head office isOsakaAnd moved to Mie Prefecture, and the high-tech enterprises in Mie Prefecture were attracted.sharpKameyama FactoryThere is. In addition, Mie PrefectureCandleProduction volume ofkeyIs the largest in Japan.
Ise Shrine,Iga Ueno,Futamiura,world Heritage OfKumano KodoSuch as tourist spotsNagashima Spa Land,Nabana no Sato,Shima Spain Village,Suzuka CircuitSuch asTheme parkThere is. In particular, the Ise and Shima districts are famous as tourist destinations. This prefecture is geographicallyKinki areaとChukyo areaSince it is located in the middle of the area, there are many tourists from both areas. In addition, we have line in Ise, Shima districtKinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu) aimed at tourists from Osaka and Nagoya to the Ise and Shima districtsPlanning ticketWe are trying to attract customers such as selling.
dialect TheTriple valveIs being spoken, and among themIseben-Iga dialect-Shimaben-Kishu dialectCan be divided into The triple valve isKinki dialectBelongs toKeihan accentIs. Mie Prefecture has economic and logistical relationships with Aichi Prefecture, especially in the north, but the dialect has a large difference between Aichi Prefecture and Gifu Prefecture.
It has become a specialty of NagoyaTenmusu,Miso katsuWas originally from Mie Prefecture,HitsumabushiThere is a theory that the word is said to have originated in Mie (there is also a theory that it originated in Nagoya).
The length of Mie Prefecture is approximately 180km in the north-south, and the width in the east-west is 108km, which is an elongated shape.Ise plainFrom the plains includingSuzuka MountainsMountain ranges,Aoyama PlateauIt has various topography such as highlands, basins, and lowlands. It is adjacent to 6 prefectures, such as Aichi Prefecture and Gifu Prefecture on the north side, and Wakayama Prefecture on the south side.Ise bayからMatsusaka CityTo Iitaka TownCentral structure lineIs passing, Iidamachi Tsukiide is largeoutcropHas been found. In 2002Moonrise Median Tectonic LineAs the countryNatural treasureSpecified in. In 2007NaganoOka villageと と も にTop XNUMX geological features in JapanIt was selected as "Chuo Tectonic Line (Moonrise)".
- East- Ise plainHas spread, and on the east sideIse bayとKumano SeaIs open.
- West - Suzuka Mountains・Shigaraki Mountains・High mountainsandKii MountainsAcross Shiga, Shiga, Kyoto, Nara, and Wakayama prefectures. However, there are many local governments that can not come and go directly because the borders with Nara Prefecture are blocked by steep mountains (Matsusaka City → Kawakami Village, Kihoku Town → Kamikita Mountain Village, Kumano City → Totsugawa Village, etc.). Also, the prefectural border with Kyoto Prefecture is only about 3 km, and the prefectural border isKansai Main LineThere is also Route 163, but traffic is not very convenient.Nunobiki MountainsTo the west ofUeno basinSpreads.
- South- Kumano RiverIt borders on Wakayama Prefecture.
- North - Yoro MountainsとKiso MikawaIt borders Gifu and Aichi prefectures.
|Mie Prefectural Office (Tsu City)||East end (Toba city)||West end (Kumano city)||South end (Kiho-cho)||Northern end (Inabe City)|
|longitude||East longitude 136 degree 30 min 31 sec||East longitude 136 degree 59 min 15 sec||East longitude 135 degree 51 min 12 sec||East longitude 135 degree 58 min 29 sec||East longitude 136 degree 31 min 42 sec|
|latitude||North Latitude 34 Degrees 43 Minutes 49 Seconds||North Latitude 34 Degrees 32 Minutes 53 Seconds||North Latitude 33 Degrees 51 Minutes 33 Seconds||North Latitude 33 Degrees 43 Minutes 22 Seconds||North Latitude 35 Degrees 15 Minutes 28 Seconds|
Adjacent prefectures and their municipalities
The number in parentheses is the municipality in Mie prefecture that is adjacent to the municipality.
In terms of national land maintenance administrationFukui,Shigathe same as,Kinki area,Central regionIncluded in any of. AlsoIga CityとNabariThe Iga area to which theOsakaArea), the north region to the Tokai region (Nagoya areaThere is also a classification.
Prefectures that officially span multiple regions in the eight regions of the country are called Mie Prefecture (Kinki region and Tokai region, treated in each case)Yamanashi(Kanto regionAnd the Chubu region <including the Koshinetsu region>.This is also dealt with in each case).
- Main river
- Kiso Mikawa(Kiso River,Nagara River,Ibigawa）
- Suzuka River
- Kumoide River
- Kumano River
- Kizu River
- Isuzu River
- Inabengawa(Machiya River)
- Main mountain
- Main island
- Ise bay -Faced from north to central part of Mie prefectureBay.Yokkaichi PortThere is a large-scale port.
- Ago Bay -A bay in Shima City.pearlFarming is thriving.
- Matoya Bay -A bay surrounded by Shima and Toba.Target arrowKnown in.
- Gokasho Bay - Dokai CountyMinamiise TownIn the bay. Pearl culture is thriving.
- -A bay facing Owase City. Of important portsOwase PortThere is.
- Kumano Sea -Shima City, Mie PrefectureDaiozakiFrom WakayamaCape ShioName of the sea area over
- -Owase CityKadaBay facing
Mie Prefecture is long in the north and south, has a long coastline, and has a variety of terrain such as mountainous areas and basins.climateAre various. Eastern Kishu (south)Cape ShiofromtyphoonOften hit directly by "Typhoon ginza"It is called.From the coast of Ise Bay to the coast of Kumano NadaPacific climate(Ise Bay coast belongs to Tokai type, Kumano sea coast belongs to Nankai type), and IgaInland climate(Seto Inland Sea climateSometimes included. ) Is.
- Foot of Suzuka (North） - Suzuka MountainsLocated at the foot of this area (Yokkaichi,Kuwana CityEtc.)Winter:Has a lot of dry, sunny days, and when it becomes a strong winter type atmospheric pressure arrangementSea of JapanLocal heavy snowfall may occur due to the influence of snow clouds flowing from. Except for the mountains, it is the most snowy area in the prefecture,Inabe CityThen, there is a snowfall record of 1m.
- Ueno Basin (Iga） ――Excluding the mountains, the average temperature in January is about 1 ° C, which is the coldest area in the prefecture.On the contrary, there is a record that the summer heat exceeded 3 ° C in some places.Similar to the foot of Mt. Suzuka (northern part), heavy snowfall may occur when the pressure distribution is strong and the south bank low pressure passes.The annual rainfall is 40 to 1,300 mm, which is the area with the least rainfall in the prefecture.There is a lot of fog throughout the year.
- Ise Plain (Central part,Ise Shima） -Basically mild climate, but the central and southern regions are often hit by floods. (Miyakawa heavy rain, hourly rainfall recorded in Tsu City, 98 mm, etc.) Also, in Tsu City, the number of tropical nights where the minimum temperature does not fall below 25°C increases in summer.
- Kumano Sea Coast (Kisei Eastern Kishu） -Located in the southernmost part of Mie prefecture, it is a very warm area. In addition, the prefecture is famous as a region with much rain all over Japan, and typhoons often pass through it, as explained above.Minamishikoku(Excluding Kochi Plain)KyusyuSimilar to the southeast,Shima PeninsulaOn the coast, the annual average temperature is about 16 degrees Celsius, and the annual rainfall is 2000-2500 mm. Especially,OwaseからMt. OdaigaharaIt is a rainy area, and the average annual rainfall in Owase City reaches about 4,000 mm (⇒Owase rainSee).
- North Central
|North||Iga||Central part||Ise Shima||Kisei Eastern Kishu|
Number of days
14 municipalitiesCity7county15town(29 municipalities)[Annotation 1].. All readings of "town" are "cho". The village disappeared from the prefecture due to the merger of Kiho-cho and Udono on January 2006, 1.
North of Yokkaichi
Edo PeriodToTokaidoIt was along the (current National Route 1). Since the Tokaido bridge was prohibited in the Edo period and there were many floods,Kiso MikawaCrossedOwariThere weren't as many trips to and from. But,MeijiAfter the cross-linking was promoted after that,NagoyaIs also strongly influenced by.
- Inabe City
- Kuwana City
- Kuwana - Kisosaki Town
- Inaben-gun - Toin Town
- Mie-gun - Komono Town,Asahi Town,Kawagoe Town
Suzuka Kameyama area
HondaIn Suzuka City,sharpとFurukawa ElectricIndustrial concentration in Kameyama City is remarkable.Meihan National Highway,Shinmeishin ExpresswayThe logistics is large. In ancient timesCamellia shrineIse Kokufu was established and it remained an important base. It is sometimes called the Reiki area.
Kizu RiverIn the basin,Nunobiki Mountains,Kada PassArea located to the west of. for that reason,KeihanshinIt has a strong connection with. In the north, the Meihan National Highway passes, located in the middle of Osaka and Nagoya, and both can be reached in an hour and a half by car, so since the 1s, factories have been concentrated along the national highway. In the southKintetsu Osaka LineAlong the lineNabariHas been functioning as a commuter town in Osaka since the 1970s, and its population has been steadily increasing, but in recent years the population has been declining due to the influence of the return to the city center.for that reason,2015 In the subsequent census, the metropolitan area to which Nabari City belongsOsaka metropolitan areaからIga metropolitan areaChanged to.
In the area corresponding to the former central part of Ise country,National Route 23Along the line. There is a prefectural office in Tsu City, where commerce and industry are concentrated, but originally the railway detours the center of Tsu City.motorizationIn the midst of this, the central shopping district became lonely due to the expansion of large shopping centers into the suburbs and withdrawal from the center. However,"AstotsuA 94m high-rise building calledTsu StationIt has been activated again since it was completed before. From both Tsu and MatsuzakaChubu International AirportThere is access by high-speed boat.
In addition, there are cases where Matsuzaka City and Taki-gun are located in the Nansei area.
Former area and former southern part of Ise countryShimakuniIs a generic term ofShimaSometimes called "Nansei Shima" without dividing. In the tourist guide,Ise ShimaAre often referred to asIse Shima National ParkIs specified in. Along Route 23.
Municipalities that have been merged
- here,Great Heisei mergerChanged in市町村Is described.
- 2006 (Heisei18 years)May 1ToMiyagawa VillageとUdonomuraRespectivelyOdaimachi,KihochoThe village has disappeared from within the prefecture due to the merger with. In addition, there were plans to merge four towns, Taki, Tamaki, Meiwa, and Sewa, but only Taki and Sewa, which had strong ties, merged.
When it was a land continuation with the continent,(I.e.Fossil found in Mt. Ooyama Ta district in Iga cityelephant-ワ ニThe footprints are known. From 3 to 1 years agoLate PaleolithicFrom the ruins of river terraces and plateaus such as the Nansei region, the north bank of the Suzuka River, the southern part of Suzuka City, Ago Bay and IzouraKnife shaped stonewareHas been excavated.About 50 ruins are known, but the contents of the ruins are unknown.Among them, an archaeological excavation was conducted at the Debari site (Odai-cho, Taki-gun), and a knife-shaped stone tool was used.Shaving machine-Pointed deviceStonewareFine stone bladeEtc. have been excavated. Most of the stone materials are charts in the prefecture,Sanuki rock(Sanukite)Nijo KamiyamaIs from.
Jomon PeriodEarly daysEarthenwareStamp type earthenware has been unearthed from ruins near 100 places in the prefecture. In addition, the ruins after the early stage spread over the Ise Bay coast, the Shima Peninsula, the Kumano Sea coast, and the inland part of the Iga basin, and there are over 600. The stoneware group that accompanies the press type earthenware isStone ballThere is a time difference between these two stone tools. The housing of this periodPit dwellingThen, the plane shape with a diameter of about 4 meters is an irregular circle, digging about 80 cm from the ground surface,rafterIt is presumed that a (tartar) was erected and a conical roof was roofed. In addition, there is an open-ended furnace called a "flue hole with a flue", which has an oblong or isosceles triangular shape with rounded corners and has a maximum length of 2.6 m and a maximum width of 65 cm. This confirms that he was living in a semi-settled state..
The number of archaeological sites has increased the most from the middle period to the front of the late period, and it is confirmed that there are about 200 sites. In the first half of the mid-term, Hokuriku and Tokai pottery were also found in the Kanto and Setouchi pottery, indicating that people were traveling along the coast. The house of this period has a circular plan, and it has been confirmed that the house has a stone wall and an indoor furnace of earthenware floor. In the latter half of the period, pottery from the Tohoku, Chubu, and Hokuriku areas was seen, despite the strong influence of the Kinki region, and it can be inferred that extensive exchange was carried out. The Tenraku site in Isshi-cho, Tsu city spreads about 50 meters east-west and north-south, which is rare in western Japan.Stone arrangementThere is. Earthenware casket grave, more than 60 pointsClay figurine・Iwago,Stone stick・Many ritual relics such as stone swords have been confirmed,Funeral serviceIt is believed to be the remains of the site. In the latter half, there are many small-scale ruins,Alluvial plainHas advanced to the club. In the latter half of the pottery, Tokai-style ridged pottery pottery, in which clay strings are attached to the shoulders and mouth, will become the mainstream. As for the dwelling house, a mirror-shaped dwelling has been confirmed at the Shimokawa site in Nabari City. Twenty-five earthenware casket tombs where the bodies are buried in earthenware are found in remote areas.
4st centuryIn full swingYamato kingshipUnder the control ofExecutive morningToShimadzu Kunizo Shima-gunIn addition to being installed inIidaka-gunIn addition,Isshi-gunIn addition,Taki-gunIn addition,Dokai CountyIn addition,Ano-gun, Kawamata prefectural construction was installed in Suzuka-gun.
7st centuryTowards the end ofSada acquisition lawWas carried out, but even in Mie prefectureRyori system OfRemains Shimakuni OfAgo-gunIt is confirmed in each county except. Above allIga countryThen.Hattori RiverOn the right bankFan,Ise countryThen.Ano RiverとKushidagawaIn the downstream areas of the area, continuous land division was recognized over a wide area.
In Iga, there is the ruins of Kokubunji Temple in Saimyoji's residence in Ueno City (currently Iga City), and earthworks remain in a square 210m east-west and about 250m north-south.From the south, the foundations of the central gate, Kondo, and auditorium are lined up, and in the southwest corner there is also the foundation that can be seen as the remains of a tower.Nanji is supposed to be an abandoned temple on Mt. Choraku, 200m east of it.Kokubunji in Ise is believed to have been at the southern end of the plateau in Kokubu-cho, Suzuka.The temple area was surrounded by Tsukiji and was 178m east-west and 184m north-south.In ShimaAgocho KouOn the plateau ofGokokuyama KokubunjiHas been determined.
- Mr. IsehiraIt was the base of.After the fall of the Heike, Ise Jingu territory, NaraTemple and shrine・NobleManorIt was subdivided into.Mr. Ise-Mr. SekiIn the prize of other Genpei WarGenjiThe samuraiNorth group,Middle classI have immigrated to.Derived from Mr. Ise HeishiIto family,Ise ShrineOf originMr. Saito,Mr. Arakida,Mr. KaiA famous family in Mie Prefecture was established.Northern and Northern DynastiesToSouthern DynastyからMr. KitahataOf Ise countryKokujiWas appointed to.Muromachi ShogunateFrom Ise Province, Mr. KitabatakeIga country TheMr. NikiWas appointed as a guardian.Later the Kitabatake familySengoku Daimyobecome,Okochi-Mr. wooden-Mr. Tamaru... etc.Branch house Edo PeriodAlsoFlag bookSurvived as.
Sengoku period-Azuchi Momoyama period
- Ise country TheMr. Kitahata(Nakase regionDominate)Kobe(SuzukaIs the sphere of influence)Shimakuni TheKuki Suigun OfKuki Sengoku DaimyoWas governing as.
- Oda Nobunaga TheEiroku11 years(1568 ), in Kita IseKobe equipmentAnd the third sonNobutaka OdaWas adopted by Mr. Kobe. Also,Nagano GudoWas banished by internal response, and Nobunaga's younger brotherShinoda OdaTheMr. NaganoWas the owner of About the Kitahata familyBattle of Okochi CastlePlay inOkochi CastleOf the second sonNobuo OdaIs sent as an adopted child to rule the Kita Ise area.Also, NobunagaNagashima Ikko IkkoFight withTensho Iga Rebellion(Of the Oda familyIga countryInvasion)Ikko SectBelieve in農民Mass slaughtered. afterwards,Tokugawa Ieyasu OfOver IgaCooperated inIga NinjaTheTokugawaWas promoted to active in the Edo period.
- North grouparea(Ise countryIn the north)Kitase XNUMX-houseWas calledAustralianWas governing.It is the root of the surnames of Itoya and Mizutani, which are often found in the northern part of Mie prefecture.It was destroyed by Oda Nobunaga's invasion of Kita Ise.
- Mr. Seki(Kameyama Castle）
- Mr. Nagano(Nagano Castle)
- Chikusa (Chikusa Castle)
- Mr. Akahori(Akahori Castle/Hatsu Castle/Nakano Castle)
- Mr. Kusunoki (Kusunoki)
- Mr. Inao (Inao Castle)
- Mr. Yada(Running castle)
- Mr. Tamaru
- Mr. Goto (Unobe Castle/Bessho Castle/Suita Castle)
- Mr. Numaki (Kakishiro)
- Tomo Oya(Oyachi Castle)
- Mr. Kataoka (Kamifukaya Castle)
- Mr. Mizutani (Otorii Castle)
- Mr. Kurita (Nawau Castle)
- Mr. Takai (Oyama Castle)
- Mr. Kogushi (Inoki Castle)
- Mr. Kusanagi (Okino Castle)
- Mr. Yokoze (Hironaga Castle)
- Mr. Emi
- Mr. Mouri(Kuwabe Castle)
- Tominaga (Nagafuku Castle)
- Mr. Hobo (Hobo Castle)
- Mr. Tako (Kasada Castle)
- Mr. Harita (Jorita Castle)
- Mr. Katayama (Kamiki Castle)
- Mr. Nishino (Nojiri Castle)
- Mr. Nomura (Shimada Castle)
- Mr. Hamada (Hamada Castle)
- Mr. Kosaka (Umeto Castle)
- Mr. Kondo (Shirase Castle, Fukayabe Kitasama Castle)
- Mr. Ando (Fukayabe Yanagigashimajo)
- Mr. Nishimatsu (Yuzui Castle)
- Mr. Mori(Nakae Castle)
- Mr. Kataoka (Sakaimura Castle)
- Mr. Nanbu(Tomita Castle）
- Mr. Asakura(Moofuku Castle）
- Matsuoka(Kaii Castle, Castle Well Castle, Kanai Castle)
- Mr. Tanemura (Oizumi Kanai Castle)
- Mr. Tahara (Hatsu Castle / Akahori Castle)
- Kasukabe(Isaka Castle, Hoshikawa Castle,Kayo Castle）
- Mr. Ito(Kuwana Castle・Matsugashima Castle)
Early modern times (Edo period)
In the feudal domain of the Edo period,Kuwana Domain,Nagashima domain,Ise Kameyama Domain,Kobe Domain,Komono domain,Hisai clan,Tsuhan, ShimakuniToba Domain, Of the Tsu domainIga Ueno CastleOf the Tsuhan clanNabari Jinya,Kishu clanOf the tributaryTamaru Castle,Matsusaka CastleThere is.
- August 1868, 8 (July 23, 4)- DegreeIs installed
- July 1869, 7-October 25 (June 10, Meiji 24-September 2)- RedemptionThe Kuwana clan, Kameyama clan, Nagashima clan, Kobe clan, Komono clan, Tsu clan, Hisai clan, Toba clan are set up by
- August 1869, 8 (July 24, Meiji 2)-Dokai prefectureRenamed to
- August 1871, 8 (July 29, Meiji 4)- Abandoned DomainByKuwana Prefecture-Kameyama-Nagashima Prefecture-Kobe prefecture-Komono Prefecture-Tsu prefecture-Hisai prefecture-Toba Prefecture8 prefectures will be set up
- January 1872, 1 (November 2, Meiji 4)-By the first prefecture integrationAnazu Prefecture(Kuwana prefecture, Kameyama prefecture, Nagashima prefecture, Kobe prefecture, Komono prefecture, Tsu prefecture)Dokai prefecture(Kui prefecture, Toba prefecture, Dokai prefecture). Anouzu PrefecturePrefectural officeTheAno-gunTsudaimon Town (currentTsu CityDaimon), Dokai PrefectureDokai CountyYamada Iwabuchi TownMinoh (currentIse CityIwabuchi XNUMX-chome, KintetsuUjiyamada StationI put it in the front).
- March 1872, 3 (April 17, Meiji 5)-Anzu prefecture is dissatisfied with the achievement of the defeatTsuhanFrom Anoutsu at the southern end of the prefecture where the Shishi liveMie-gunIn YokkaichiYokkaichi Jinya(CurrentYokkaichi City Chubu Nishi Elementary School) Relocated the prefectural office toMieRenamed to
- December 1873, 6 (Meiji 12) --The Mie Prefectural Government Building becomes too small, and the prefectural office is returned to Annotsu in anticipation of a merger with Watarai Prefecture.The prefecture name remained the same.Regarding this, in 10 (Meiji 1875), a person who applied for the name change of the prefecture name as "other county name wo te prefecture name Tonasha rule name no sekimononi non-su" appeared, but similar problems in other prefectures. There was, and it remained as it was.
- 1876 (Meiji 9) April 4-Mie and Dokai prefectures merged by the second prefecture integrationMieBecame. The first prefectural ordinance (Governor)Sadataka IwamuraIt was (Saga Shizoku).
- December 1876 (Meiji 9)- 1873 (6th year of Meiji)OctoberMade moreGround revisionTo農民OpposeOpposition to ground revision(Ise riot) Occurs.
- 1878 (Meiji 11) April 1- Ise ShimbunFirst issue.
- 1887 (20th year of Meiji)- Kiso MikawaThe diversion work of
- 1888 (21th year of Meiji)- YokkaichiToKansai RailwayEstablished by a stock company.Kiso MikawaBridge construction started.
- 1894 (Meiji 27) July 7-Yokkaichi of the Kansai Railway-Opening between Kuwana temporary stop.Tokaido Main Line OfKusatsu StationAre connected.
- 1895 (Meiji 28 years) May 5-Kuwana temporary stop of the Kansai Railway-extension between Kuwana. Opening between Nagoya and Maegasu (Yatomi).
- 1895 (Meiji 28 years) November 11-Kuwana of the Kansai Railway ~ Maegesu (Yatomi) opened between. For the first time, it became possible to move to Aichi Prefecture by land.
- April 1900, 33 (Meiji 4) --The construction ceremony for the Kiso Three Rivers diversion work was held.
- 1925 (Taisho 14) December 6- NHK Osaka Broadcasting StationStarted provisional broadcasting. Listen to the radio begins in Mie Prefecture.
- September 1925, 14 (Taisho 7)- NHK Nagoya Broadcasting StationStarted the first radio broadcast.
- 1929 (Showa 4) July 1- Ise Electric Railway(CurrentKinki Nippon Railway) Opened Yokkaichi/Kuwana.
- 1930 -1932 (Showa 5 and 7)Osaka Electric OrbitIn NaraSakurai Station - Nabari Station -Sankyu Nakagawa Station (currentlyIse Nakagawa Station)- Ujiyamada StationMa (main line, currentKintetsu Osaka Line-Kintetsu Yamada Line) And Nakagawa Station- Tsu StationMa (Tsu branch line, currentKintetsu Nagoya LinePart of) opened.
- 1932 (Showa 7)- Osaka Electric OrbitAnd Sangukyu Electric RailwayOsaka Uehonmachi Station -Commenced operation of a direct express train that runs through Ujiyamada Station in 2 hours and 1 minute.
- 1933 (Showa 8) November 11-Present-day Nagashima Town, Kuwana City and Aichi PrefectureYatomi CityBetweenKiso RiverToOwari OhashiOpened and started operation.
- 1934 (Showa 9)-Between the current Kushima City Nagashima Town and Kuwana City CenterNagara RiverとIbigawaToIse OhashiIs open and in service.This made it possible to move to Aichi prefecture on foot or by car.
- 1938 (Showa 13) July 6- Kansai Express Electric Railway(Current Kintetsu Nagoya Line) opens Kuwana-Kankyu Nagoya.
- 1944 (19)May 12 - Owase City20km offshore(I.e.ToTonankai earthquakeOccurred, and Owase City and the entire Kumano Sea coast(I.e.Suffer devastating damage. An estimated 1223 people were dead or missing.
- 1945 (20)May 1,May 7 - U.S. Forces Ujiyamada City(CurrentIse City) To air raid (Uji Yamada air raid). 192 dead (May 7).
- 1945May 6 - U.S. Forces YokkaichiAir raid (Yokkaichi air raid). 736 dead. Most of the city is abandoned.
- 1945May 7 - May 7 -US ArmyTsu CityAir raid (Tsu air raid). 1,239 dead. The old town and factory area are burned down.
- 1951 (26)May 9 - Central Japan Broadcasting Company(Abbreviation CBC, currentCBC Radio) And New Japan Broadcasting (abbreviated as NJB, laterEvery day broadcasting.. PresentMBS Radio) Started the main broadcast.In Mie prefecturePrivate broadcastingBegins listening to the radio.
- 1953 (Showa 28) October-Radio Mie was established, and in December, the main broadcast started from Tsu City with call sign JOXR, abbreviation RMC, frequency 10kc (synonymous with kHz) and output 12kW.
- 1954 (Showa 29) July 3- NHK Nagoya Broadcasting StationとNHK Osaka Broadcasting StationStarted TV broadcasting. TV viewing begins in the north central part of Mie prefecture.
- 1955 (Showa 30)- Mie Prefectural Yokkaichi High School The 37rd National High School Baseball ChampionshipWon the first appearance in the.
- 1956 (31)May 12 --Chubu Nippon Broadcasting Television (currentlyCBC TV)WhenOsaka Television Broadcast(Abbreviation OTV, currentAsahi Broadcasting TV) Started the main broadcast.TV viewing by commercial broadcasting begins in the northern central part of Mie Prefecture.
- 1957 (Showa 32) November-Radio Mie Kinki Tokai BroadcastingCompany name changed to (abbreviated KTB).
- 1959 (34)May 4 - Gozaisho RopewayOpened.
- 1959 (Showa 34) July 7- Kisei Main LineIs all through.
- 1959 (Showa 34) November 11-Kinki Tokai Broadcasting in Gifu PrefectureRadio tokaiMerged with (abbreviated name RTC) to Nagoya CityTokai Radio BroadcastEstablished.
- September 1959, 34 (Showa 9)- Isewan TyphoonInvades and suffers enormous damage.
- March 1960-The Tsu Broadcasting Station of Tokai Radio Broadcasting is closed.
- 1960 (Showa 35)- Yokkaichi ComplexDischargedSulfurous acid gasDue to air pollution,Four major pollution diseasesone of,Yokkaichi asthmaThe damage will spread.
- 1962 (Showa 37) June- Suzuka CircuitIs open.
- 1965 (40)May 3 --Nagoya Station via Kisei Line - Tennoji StationIn the meantime, the limited express "Kuroshio" started operation.
- 1965 (40)May 12 -First in Mie PrefectureMotorwayAsMeihan National HighwayOpened.
- 1966 (41)October - Nagashima Spa LandIs open.
- 1969 (44)May 11 - Mie television broadcastingStarted broadcasting.
- 1970 (45)May 4 - NHK Tsu Broadcasting StationStarted FM radio broadcasting (call code JONP-FM).
- 1970 (45)May 4 - Yokkaichi IC - Kameyama ICBetweenJapan Highway Public Corporation(Current Central Japan Expressway) Managed bytoll road OfNational Route 1Opened as Higashimeisaka Road.
- 1973 (48)May 4 -Higashimeisaka Road is the first Mie prefectureHighway national roadIsHigashi Meihan ExpresswayIt became.
- 1973May 4 -NHK Tsu Broadcasting Station starts TV broadcasting in Mie Prefecture.
- 1985 (Showa 60) July 6- FM MieStarted broadcasting.
- 1987 (Showa 62) July 4- Privatization of the national railway divisionByKansai Main LineKameyama Station- Shimagahara Station West Japan Railway Company.. Kameyama Station- Nagashima Station,Kisei Main LineKameyama Station- Shingu Station,Sangu Line,Namatsu Line Tokai passenger railwayBecomes
- 1994 (6)May 4 - Shima Spain VillageIs open. it's snowing. The deepest snow in Yokkaichi City 53cmWas recorded.
- 1998 (10)May 7 - Nabana no SatoIs open.
- 2000 (12)October - Shiga,Fukui,Gifuと と も にJapan Manaka RepublicEstablished.
- 2000May 11 -YokkaichiSpecial cityMove to.
- 2003 (15)May 12 - Inabe CityWas established (first in the prefectureGreat Heisei merger).
- 2004 (16)May 7 -"The sacred place and pilgrimage route of the Kii Mountains" is registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 2004May 9 - Typhoon 21Due to heavy rain,Miyagawa Village(NowOdaimachiDebris flow disaster occurs in ). 6 dead, 1 missing. (Miyakawa heavy rain)
- 2007 (19)May 4 - Mie Prefecture Chubu Earthquake12 people were seriously injured in Kameyama City and Suzuka City.
- 2009 (21)May 10 - Typhoon 18Due to heavy rainTokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)Namatsu Line OfIeshiro Station - Ise-Okutsu StationLandslides and roadbed outflows occurred at about 40 points betweenDriving on behalf of the busBecome
- 2009May 11 - Marue Ferries"Ariake"Kumano SeaStranded.
- 2010 (22)May 6 - Ise Expressway OfTsu IC - Ise ICとKisei ExpresswayOn the whole lineFreeway social experimentBegins.
- 2010May 10 - Isewan FerryMie PrefectureAichi-Toba-TaharaWith the support from the two prefectures and two cities, it was escaped from the abolition and the business under the new system was started.
- 2011 (23) June- Suzuki HidetakaBecame the youngest governor in Japan.
- 2011May 6 -Tsu IC of Ise Expressway-Free social experiment that was done on all lines of Ise IC and Kise Expressway ends.
- 2011May 9 - 23 Typhoon No. 12Has invaded,Eastern KishuIs a disaster.
- 2012 (24)May 7 - Toba PortPublished about repair work公 文書About tampering with prefecture's organization becomes clear.
- 2016 (28) May 5th and 26th --- In the southern part of Mie prefectureShima city OfKashikojimaでThe 42th Summit of Developed CountriesHeld "Ise Shima Summit".
- 2017 (29)May 4(Up to May 5 for 9 days)- Mie Prefectural Sun Arena27th in and aroundNational Confectionery ExpoHeld "Ise Confectionery Expo 2017".
- 2018 (30)May 8(Comprehensive Opening Ceremony)-In the Tokai area mainly in Mie prefecture30 National High School Sports FestivalHeld "2018 Impressive Tokai Body".
- 2019 (31) April 4 to 17- EmperorQueenBut"ShogunTo face the "Family Ceremony"Ise CityとShima cityvisit.Last during reignYukiyuki.
- 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) August 8-It was scheduled to be held from September 26th to October 9th.National Athletic Meet"Mie and the National Athletic MeetWas scheduled to be held from October 10rd to 23thNational disabled sports meetIt is decided to cancel "". (Detail is"#Sport(See)
Origin of the name of Mie prefecture
Yamato TakeruCompleted the eastern expedition and was in front of Ozu (Ozuhama) (Kuwana City), in Mie-gun (Yokkaichi) on the way from Nozono (Kameyama)Record of Ancient MattersIt is said that ""My feet are tired like a triple peg, and I'm tired."
Mie Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Mie Prefecture Population Ranking by City
|Prefectural ranking||city||Area classification||population||Prefectural ranking||city||Area classification||population|
|1||Yokkaichi||North group||310,283||6||Ise City||Nansei||123,499|
|2||Tsu City||Middle class||274,741||7||Iga City||Iga||88,895|
|4||Matsusaka City||Middle class||157,200||9||Kameyama City||North group||49,425|
|5||Kuwana City||North group||141,045||10||Shima city||Nansei||47,676|
|As of August-September 2021|
- Mie Prefecture city population density ranking (2016 (28) present)
- Kuwana City(1,030 people/km2）
- Suzuka(1,010 people/km2）
- Ise City(610 people/km2）
- Nabari(604 people/km2）
Yokkaichi(Special City at Enforcement)
- Governor- Katsuyuki at first glance(The sixth generation of the public election. Currently the third term.2021 (3nd year of Reiwa)May 9Inauguration) Term of office: Until September 7, 2025
For successive governorsList of Governor of Mie Prefecture"checking.
|年度||Revenue amount (Unit: million yen)|
General accountとSpecial accountTotal
|Financial capability index||Current account ratio||Real bond ratio||Future burden ratio||Laspeyres index||Bond issue limit ratio|
- Financial capability indexThe group classification and ranking within the group areFinancial capability index Transition of index of prefectures”.
- (Note) For 24 and 25, the values obtained when there are no measures under the "Act on Revision of Salaries of National Public Employees and Extraordinary Special Provisions" (Law No. 24, 2) are adopted.
- The amount of revenue is quoted from Mie's official website
- Other indicators are quoted from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications official website
Economic and industrial
- Isecha - Green TeaCultivated area, production amount, production amount ofShizuoka,KagoshimaNext to Japan It is said to be "from Kyoto"MatchaIs actuallyKyoto CityIs not the production area, but most are produced in Mie prefecture.Uji cityでTea makingI often do it. Isecha is also a target product of administrative supportMie brandHas been certified by.
- Rice - Ise plainBecause of this, rice cultivation is also active.
- Tangerine -Cultivation is active in Eastern Kishu.
- Matsuzaka beef -Japanese beef produced in the suburbs of Matsusaka City. Famous as high-class meat representing Japan.
- Iga beef - Iga regionWagyu produced in.
- Kamo beef -Beef cattle produced in Kamo area, Toba city.
- -A uniform brand pig produced in Mie prefecture.
- Tamaki Pork -Among the pigs produced in Tamaki Town, high quality pigs sold at stores in the town.
- Kumano chicken - Mie PrefectureNative speciesWith YagidoThematingTo the maleNagoya CochinChicken for high-quality meat mixed with females.
- pearl --Abalone during the Asuka and Nara periods (Abalone: AbaloneWith natural pearls that can beAkoya ShellfishPearls.ShowaIt became famous for the true pearl culture of Akoya shellfish.
- Ise shrimp
- Abalone - ManyoshuAlso appeared.
- Skipjack -You can go back to the Nara period.
- Elementary school girl(Koonago)-Tsu CityShiratsuka TownIt was popular in Kagemachi, but fishing has been prohibited since 2016.
- Trough - Anori blowfish
- Blue seaweed -Main production areasAgo Bay,Matoya Bay,Ise bayetc.
- Hijiki -Main production areasShima Peninsula.. Processing isIse CitySuch. It is sold under the name of Ise Hijiki,Mie brandIs subject to administrative support.
- Oyster -Main production areas are Ago Bay, Matoya Bay,Toba BaySuch. Target arrow,Uramura oyster,OysterHas been branded.
- Sunfish -Main production areasEastern Kishu.
- AquacultureTuna -The production area is Minami Ise Town,Ise tuna, Nada Tuna, and Mie Tuna.
Mie Prefecture has 218 sawmills, the second largest in Japan after Gifu Prefecture (2, wood statistics).
- 9th place of shipment of industrial products by prefecture.
- In YokkaichioilChemicalComplexFlockYokkaichi Complex -JapanHigh economic growthSymbol of.PollutionWas made infamous by, but is now over. The Yokkaichi Complex is a base that supports the Mie Prefecture economy.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.Suzuka Factory (Suzuka),Toyota body(Inabe City) Is the largest shipment value of manufactured products for transportation equipment.
- In TsuJapan Marine UnitedMainly on shipbuilding,JFE EngineeringShips a number of steel products such as the Yokohama Bay Bridge, Hon-Yoshi Bridge, and the local windmills of the Aoyama Plateau.
- 2000 After (12),Toshiba(Yokkaichi),Fujitsu(Kuwana City) Semiconductor factory,sharpLCD factory (Kameyama City,Taki TownA large-scale investment has been made in ), and the shipment value of electronic device-related manufactured goods has skyrocketed. Mie PrefectureMie Crystal Valley Concept・With the concept of Mie Silicon Valley, we are promoting the attraction of factories from the administrative aspect.
- OsakaとNagoya cityLocated in the middle ofMeihan National HighwayIs passingIga regionIn the north, factories and industrial parks as production and distribution bases for companies are scattered.
Major companies with factories
- Aichi Machine Industry(Matsusaka City)
- Asahi Kasei(Suzuka City)
- Ajinomoto(Yokkaichi)-A bird sanctuary has been opened on the premises.
- ADEKA(Toin Town)
- Igaoshi(Iga City)
- Ishihara industry(Yokkaichi City)
- Imuraya Group(Tsu City)
- Vale・Japan (Matsusaka City)-Former Inco Tokyo Nickel
- EXEDY(Iga City)
- NTN(Kuwana City, Matsusaka City, Toin Town)
- NTN Advanced Materials (Kameyama City)
- Omron health care(Matsusaka City)
- Snack company(Tsu City)
- Onkyo Development & Manufacturing (Tsu City)
- Kameyama(Kameyama City, Tsu City)-Kameyama candle founding place, current headquarters function relocated to Osaka
- Kayaba System Machinery(Tsu City)
- Kyocera(Ise City)
- Kyocera Document Solutions(Tamagusuku)-Former Kyocera Mita (Sanda Industry)
- Kobe Steel Works(Inabe City)
- Cosmo Oil(Yokkaichi City)
- Saraya(Kumano City)
- Japan Sangalia Beverage Company(Iga City)
- St. Gilles Brewing(Kuwana City)- Yamasa soy sauceグループ
- JSR(Yokkaichi City)
- JFE Engineering(Tsu City)
- JTEKT(Kameyama City)-In-house testing station in Iga City
- sharp(Kameyama City, Taki Town)-The main LCD panel factory. It became a hot topic by promoting "Kameyama products" and "Kameyama brand".
- Showa Yokkaichi Oil(Yokkaichi) --OldShowa Shell Sekiyugroup. July 2019 (first year of Reiwa) Business integration,Idemitsu KosanTo the group
- Sinfonia Technology(Ise City, Toba City)
- Sumitomo Metal MiningSiporex (Kameyama City)
- Sumitomo Wiring Systems(Yokkaichi, Suzuka, Tsu, Kameyama)
- Central glass(Matsusaka City)
- DIC(Yokkaichi City)
- Taiheiyo Cement(Inabe City)
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma(Suzuka City)
- Sun sunshine(Iga City)-Japan Fine Products Factory
- Takara Shuzo(Yokkaichi City)
- Takara Bio(Yokkaichi City)
- DMG Mori Seiki(Iga City)
- Chugai pharmaceutical production(Iga City)
- Choya plum wine(Iga City)
- Denso(Inabe City)
- Toabo Corporation(Yokkaichi City)
- TOYO TIRE(Toin Town)-Factory name is Kuwana Factory
- Toyobo(Yokkaichi City)
- Toshiba(Asahi Town)
- Kioxia(Yokkaichi)-Split from Toshiba in April 2017, company name changed in October 4
- Tokiwa Pharmaceutical Industry(Iga City)
- Letterpress printing(Kameyama City, Tsu City, Matsusaka City)
- Toyota body(Inabe City)
- Nippon Sheet Glass(Yokkaichi City)
- Nippon ham food(Kisosaki Town)
- Nobel confectionery(Nabari City)-Factory function moved from Osaka, where the headquarters is located
- Hagoromo Foods(Kisosaki Town) --OldMaruai, 2017 merged with Hagoromo Foods
- Panasonic -OldPanasonic Electric WorksThere were many factories, but the business was reorganized in 2012
- Hamaotome(Toin Town)
- Hitachi Metals(Kuwana City)
- Fujikura(Suzuka City)
- Fujitsu(Kuwana City)
- Fuji Electric(Yokkaichi City, Suzuka City)
- FUJIFILM Manufacturing (Suzuka City)
- Bridgestone cycle(Iga City)
- Primaham(Iga City)
- Furukawa Electric(Kameyama City)
- Hokuetsu Corporation(Kiho Town)-OldKishu PaperMerged with Hokuetsu Paper Mill in 2011
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.(Suzuka City)
- Honda auto body(Yokkaichi City)-Yachiyo Kogyo Yokkaichi Plant is spun off
- Masya(Ise City)
- Mitsubishi Chemical(Yokkaichi City)
- Mitsubishi Heavy IndustriesNagoya Cryogenic Works (Matsusaka City)
- Miyazaki Main Store(Yokkaichi City)
- Miyuki woolen(Yokkaichi City)
- Milbon(Iga City)
- Miwa Lock(Ise City, Tamaki Town)
- Melodian(Iga City)
- Yachiyo Industry(Suzuka City, Kameyama City)
- Yamazaki Mazak(Kuwana City, Inabe City)
- Yamamori(Kuwana City, Matsusaka City)
- Yokohama Rubber(Ise City)
- LIXIL(OldINAX: Iga City/OldTostem: Tsu City, Nabari City)
- Rohto Pharmaceutical(Iga City)
- UL Japan(Ise City)
Life and transportation
- Mie Prefectural Police
- Car registration number signThe place name notation of (license plate) is "TripleIt is a number.
- Local numberAs "from 2006Suzuka"number(SuzukaandKameyama City) And the third recruitment from 2020, "Yokkaichi"Number and"Ise Shima"number(Ise City,Toba,Shima city,Meiwa Town,Tamaki Town,Dokai Town,Minamiise Town) Is newly added.Ise-Shima number is 2016The 42th Summit of Developed CountriesThe prefecture was triggered by the (Ise Shima Summit)Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismWas requested, and it became the trigger for the 3rd edition of this local number.
Most of this prefectureChubu Electric Power Power GridIt is a supply area ofKumano City(Excluding Sunocho, Hobocho, Nigishimasatocho, Nigishimacho, Yukicho, Atashikacho, Hadasucho, Isozakicho, Otomarimachi),Minamimuro-gun OfMihama TownとKihocho TheKansai Electric Power Transmission and DistributionIs the supply area.
Kuwana City, Toin Town, Inabe City, Asahi Town, Kawagoe Town, Yokkaichi City, Suzuka City, Kameyama City, Tsu City, Matsusaka City, Ise CityToho GasIt is a supply area of the Osaka Gas Group in Nabari City, Aoyama District of Iga City and Shima Spain Village.Nabari Kintetsu GasIs supplied by. In Iga city (except Aoyama district)Ueno City GasIs supplied by.
Even before the spread of the Internet, the prefectural management that opened in April 1994PC communicationThere is "Mie net" (Mie administrative information provision system)NiftyAlthough I was able to communicate with the gateway PC at the city fee,2000 issueWas abolished along with.
Ritsuryo OfGoki ShichidoThen, out of Mie PrefectureIse countryとShimakuniとIga country TheTokaidoAs,Eastern KishuHaveKii country TheNankaidoWas classified as.Edo PeriodAlso,The Pacific OceanIse country on the shoreTokaidoとIse highwayAlong the lineHiei Oiwake(YokkaichiIn the suburbs, the Tokaido and Ise Kaido branches.
22th year of Meiji (1889 ) Was built byTokaido Main LineOriginallyNakasendo trunk lineAs the construction was underway, the plan was changed on the way, and the area between Nagoya and Kusatsu was already open.Minoji・I decided to follow the Nakasendo route, and did not pass through the original Mie prefecture where the Tokaido route runs. For transportation within the prefecture,Kansai RailwayTo the section along the TokaidoKusatsu Line,Kansai Main LineThere were also times when we ran a competition to acquire passengers with the above-mentioned Tokaido Main Line,nationalizationAfter that, it was treated as a local trunk line, not as an artery of the land.
Other, Kansai RailwaySangu Railway→National railwayIn areas where was not laid,Iga Railway-Ise Railway-Yoro Railway(Both are different from the current company of the same name)Sanki RailwayPrivate railways such as etc and variousLight railWas laid. Among these routes, there is competition with road traffic and other railways since the Taisho era, andSecond World WarIn traffic control insideUnnecessary emergency lineThere are some that have been abolished because of this, but most of the lines except Sanki Railway are Kansai capital.Osaka Electric Railway/Sankyu Express Electric RailwayAcquired by the group. The company went through the Kansai Express Railway1944 After (19th year of Showa)Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu).
High speed train OfBullet trainThere was also a plan to penetrate the Suzuka Mountains, but after the warTokaido ShinkansenIn the planNagoyaDue to the construction period, the west route was changed to Maibara, so the Shinkansen does not pass through this prefecture.Superconducting linearbyChuo ShinkansenIs planned along the Tokaido, and a station will be built near Kameyama City, which is a junction of highways.
For the former Ise, Shima, and Iga domestic railways and private railway lines were maintained from the Meiji to Taisho eras, but the railway maintenance to the former Kinokuni area was delayed,Kisei Main LineAs for seeing all the1959 (Showa 34).It can be said that this line is the last completed railway line in Japan called the "main line".In addition, the sleeper limited express ", which was the last direct train from this prefecture through the Kisei Line to Tokyo.Kii"1984 (59) It was abolished in February.Currently, limited express and rapid trains are operating at Nagoya Station by connecting to the Shinkansen.
KintetsuLimited expressWhile the frequency of driving is high, JR is less frequent than other prefectures, and was once popular throughout Japan as an express train with a large number of trains.L limited expressAlso, the JR limited express does not runOkinawaとNaraExcept for, only Mie Prefecture has never been set up to date. On the other hand, JR Tokai should counter Kintetsu LineRapid "Mie"We are also making improvements, such as operating trains.
From the Heisei era onwards, out of the routes integrated into Kintetsu, there are also moves to separate the lines and transfer the lines for the outlying lines.Hokusei LineWas transferred to Sanki Railway,Iga Railway-Yoro Railway-Yokkaichi Asunarou RailwayWas established by the separation of management from Kintetsu. Also for the national railway lines,Ise LineaboutThird sector railway OfIse RailwayThe management was transferred to, but the limited express and rapid trains from JR Nagoya Station are operating south of JR Tsu Station via the Ise Railway.
National Route 1Is a route along the Tokaido in the Edo period. At one time, the old Tokaido is sometimes called the New Tokaido, and even on the map, National Route 1 is sometimes referred to as the Tokaido.
National Route 23Of the TokaidoHiei's OiwakeIt is a route along the Ise Kaido that further branches. In the Taisho era, the route was certified as National Route 1 "route reaching Tokyo to Jingu" based on the old Road Law. Designated as National Route 27 in the route designation based on the New Road Law of 23. The area north of the Suzuka City Kita-Tagaki-cho intersection was established as a bypass for National Highway No. 1, and was called the Meisho Bypass.
HighwayHigashi Meihan Expressway-Ise Expressway-Ise Gulf Expressway-Kisei ExpresswayBesides,Shinmeishin Expressway Kameyama Junction From the (JCT) to the west,Yokkaichi JCTからShin-Yokkaichi JCTThroughTokai Ring ExpresswayToin ICIs in service. From Shin-Yokkaichi JCT of Shin-Meishin Expressway on March 2019, 3Kameyama Nishi JCTUntil And from the Toin IC on the Tokai Kanjo ExpresswayDaan ICOn December 12, the Ise ⇔ Nagoya connecting road of Kameyama Nishi JCT was opened and became a full junction..
In future plans, from the Daian IC on the Tokai Kanjo Expressway in 2024Kitase ICUntil, Crossing the Gifu prefectural border from the Hokusei IC in 2026,Yoro ICIn serviceMeishin ExpresswayWill connect to.
Kameyama City has four routes, Shin-Meishin Expressway, Higashi-Meihan, Ise Expressway, and Meihan National Highway, and is a key point of road traffic in Mie Prefecture.
Isewan FerryBy TobaIrago(AichiTahara) TieCar ferryIn addition to operating routes,Tsu Airport LineBy2005 OfChubu International AirportWith the opening, a high-speed ship connecting the airport and Tsu has been operated.A route connecting Ise City or Toba City and Chubu Centrair International Airport was also planned and being prepared, but the prospect is not clear at present.
There is no airport in this prefecture. Nearby airports are as follows.
- Chubu International Airport(Nickname Centrair. Aichi PrefectureTokoname）
- Nagoya Airport(Commonly known as Komaki Airport. Aichi PrefectureToyoyama Town-Komaki City-Kasugai City-Nagoya cityKita）
- Osaka International Airport(Commonly known as Itami Airport. Hyogo PrefectureItami City, OsakaToyonaka City-Ikeda）
- KIX(Osaka PrefectureIzumisano-Tajiri Town-Sennan city）
*All lines without a station name pass through the prefecture
Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Kansai Main Line(Nagashima~Kameyamawhile)
- Kisei Main Line(Kameyama~Cormorantwhile)
- Sangu Line
- Namatsu Line
Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)
- Iga Line(Former Kintetsu Iga Line)
- Ise Line(Former National Railway Ise Line)
Highway national road TheCentral Japan Expressway(NEXCO Central Japan)Meihan National Highway TheMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismIs managed by.
Shinmeishin Expressway 2008 (20)May 2Since the service started at, the wide-area flow between Tokyo and Osaka was shortened compared to Sekigahara. Meanwhile, connectHigashi Meihan Expressway OfYokkaichi Interchange (IC) I started to get congested around the beginning.2019 May 3, Shin-Meishin ExpresswayNew Yokkaichi Junction - Kameyama West JunctionThe space is in service. It is expected that congestion will be significantly reduced by using a "double network" that does not pass through Higashi-Meihan.
Kisei Expressway OfKii Nagashima ICからOwase Kita ICIs a new direct control system, which is a new direct control project not burdened by the expressway company and burdened by the national and local governments, and tolls will not be collected even after the start of operation.
- Highway national road
- E23 Higashi Meihan Expressway(Aichi/Mie border- Iseze IC）
- E23 Ise Expressway(Iseze IC- Ise IC）
- E42 Kisei Expressway(Sewa Taki IC/JCT - Owase Kita IC）
- E1A Ise Gulf Expressway(Aichi/Mie border- Yokkaichi JCT）
- E1A Shinmeishin Expressway(Yokkaichi JCT-Mie/Shiga border)
- C3 Tokai Ring Expressway(Daan IC -New Yokkaichi JCT)
- E25 Meihan National Highway(Kameyama IC -Mie/Nara prefectural border) (free)
- E42 Kumano Owase Road(Owase Kita IC - Kumano Ohdomari IC) (Free, Owase Kita IC-Owase Minami IC opened on August 3, 2021)
- Ise Shima connecting road
- C3 Tokai Circular Expressway (Gifu/Mie border-Daian IC)
- E42 Kumano Road(Kumano Ohdomari IC-Kumano IC)
- E42 Kiho Kumano Road(Kumano IC-Kiho IC)
- E42 Shingu Kiho Road(Kiho IC-Mie/Wakayama Prefectural border)
Basic plan section (under investigation):
- General toll road
- Free open road
- Aoyama Kogen Toll Road
- Ise toll road
- Tomitayama Castle Toll Road
- Suzuka skyline
- Pearl road
- Ise Futami Toba Line -Free open from March 2017, 29
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- Winter closed section
- Route 306: Yamaguchi, Fujiwara-cho, Inabe-Kurakake Pass-Taga-cho, Inukami-gun, Shiga (6.9 km)
- National Route 421: Ishigure Minami, Daiancho, Inabe City --Ishigure Pass --Kiwadacho, Higashiomi City, Shiga Prefecture (6.5 km)
- Route 477: Chikusa, Komono-cho, Mie-gun --Takehira Pass --Okawara, Tsuchiyama-cho, Koka-shi, Shiga (5.9 km)
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 25 Nanno Kitase Line : Ninose, Hokusei-cho, Inabe-Niwada, Nanno-cho, Kaizu-shi, Gifu (3.5 km)
The group operatesExpress BusDepending on the prefectureYokohama-Tokyo-Omiya, North area, Iga area, East Kishu areaNagoya, With Iga/Hokusei areaOsaka-京都, And the north regionChubu International AirportAre tied together. In addition, there are some operated by local governments.
Medical and welfare
- Junior college
- College of technology
- Special school
- Local newspaper
- Ise Shimbun -Of this prefecturePrefectural paper.
- Evening Mie
- Yoshino Kumano Newspaper
- Kinan Shimbun
- Daily Kumano Shimbun
- Kisei Shimbun
- Nankai sun day
- Block paper
- Chunichi Shimbun -Head office/issueAichiNagoya city.. The market share is high in the prefecture.
- Tsu citizen version
- North version
- Suzuka/Kameyama version
- Matsuzaka/Kise version
- Ise Shima version
- Iga version
- Kuroshio plate
- Kishu version
- Chubu Keizai Shimbun
- National newspaper
In principle, national newspapers are under the jurisdiction of the Chubu head office in Nagoya (depending on the newspaper company, the Chubu branch office, Nagoya head office, etc.), but due to geographical circumstances, there are some areas under the jurisdiction of the Osaka head office, so each company Each will be described in detail.
- Yomiuri Shimbunabout,Yomiuri Shimbun Chubu BranchIs issued in most parts of the prefecture, but Iga and NabariYomiuri Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeIs the published version of. In Kiho-cho, Minamimuro-gun, the edition issued by the Chubu branch office and the edition issued by the Osaka headquarters (Wakayama prefecture edition) are sold together.
- Asahi Shimbunabout,Asahi Shimbun Nagoya Head OfficeThe morning and evening editions of the issue are sold in most parts of the prefecture, but in Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City, Minamimuro District Mihama Town and Kiho Town.Asahi Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeThis is an integrated version of the morning edition published by.
- Mainichi Newspapersabout,Mainichi Newspaper Chubu Head OfficeIs issued in most parts of the prefecture, but Mihama and Kihocho in Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City and Minamimuro District areMainichi Newspaper Osaka Head OfficeIs the published version of.
- For the Nihon Keizai Shimbun,Nihon Keizai Shimbun Nagoya BranchIs issued in most parts of the prefecture, but Mihama and Kihocho in Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City and Minamimuro District areNihon Keizai Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeIs the published version of. Regarding the Osaka head office versionA TV scheduleHas posted the same thing as the Kansai version (no replacement of the name office).
- Sankei ShimbunAbout the whole prefectureSankei Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeIs the published version of. There are direct sales outlets for the Sankei Shimbun in some areas, but in many areas they are outsourced to Chunichi Shimbun stores.
- Sports paper
- Within the prefectureChunichi Sports(Chunichi ShimbunIssued) is localsports newspaperHave the role of.
- Nikkan Sportsabout,Nikkan Sports Newspaper West JapanHowever, the edition issued by Osaka Headquarters is sold only in Mihama-cho and Kiho-cho in Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City, and Minamimuro District.
- Sports report(Hochi Shimbun), the Chubu edition issued by the Yomiuri Shimbun Chubu Branch is sold in most parts of the prefecture, but Iga and NabariJunichi ShimbunThe Kansai version issued by the Osaka head office is on sale.
- Sports Nippon(Sponichi)Sankei sports(Sanspo) is sold in the Osaka headquarters version in all prefectures. For Sponichi, the Kansai version is for Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City, Mihama-cho and Minamimuro-gun, Kiho-cho, and for other areas, the Tokai version with a partial replacement of the program table with the public competition surface (local print in Nagoya. ) Is on sale. Since the same items as those in Kinki area are sold in all prefectures, Sanspo does not replace public competitions or program schedules.
- Daily SportsIs sold at some convenience stores in Iga and Nabari.
- Tokyo SportsMost of the affiliated evening papers in the prefectureChukyo Sports, Mihama-cho, Iga-shi, Nabari-shi, Kumano-shi, Minamimuro-gunOsaka SportsAre sold respectively.
TV/RadioBroadcast target areaas,Prefectural broadcastIn addition,Wide area broadcastingIt also belongs to the well-known area (headquartered in Nagoya).このうち、名古屋市に本社のあるOf these, the head office is in NagoyaCBC RadioOf this prefectureKuwana CityHas a parent station (main transmission station) in[Annotation 3] In addition, NHK and Tokai Radio also have parent stations in areas closer to Mie Prefecture, receive the main station in the Ise Plain, and have relay stations in the Iga and Higashi Kishu areas.
In addition to terrestrial broadcasting, TV is available throughout the prefectureCable TVIt is also possible to watch. Named offices areInabe City-Ise City-Toba-Nabari-Iga City-Owase City-Kumano CityEtc.) has a relay station.
- Prefectural broadcasting station
- Chukyo wide areaBroadcasting stations whose target area is
- Ise bayIn the area alongAichiArea broadcasting OfTV Aichi(TVA) (TXNSeries) can be received, and some cable TV stations are also rebroadcasting outside the area.
- In Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City, Mihama Town and Kiho Town in Minamimuro District,TV Osakaexcept forOsaka stationThere are areas where each broadcasting station can receive, and cable television stations also rebroadcast outside the area. The TV section of newspapers in Mihama-cho and Kiho-cho in Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City and Minamimuro District mainly deals with the channels of Osaka station.
- Cable TV
In Iga City, Nabari City, Kumano City, Mihama Town and Kiho Town in Minamimuro DistrictNHK Osaka Broadcasting Station,Every day broadcasting-Asahi Broadcasting TV-Kansai TV-Yomiuri TelevisionとNHK Nagoya Broadcasting Station-Tokai TV-Chukyo TV-CBC TV-Nagoya TV (me-tele)Broadcasts from both Osaka and Nagoya TV stations are being distributed.
Of NagoyaNHK Nagoya Broadcasting Station-CBC Radio(In the prefecturemaster stationThere is →CBC Radio Nagashima Transmission Station)・Tokai radioIn most areas you can listen directly toIga City,Owase City,Kumano CityThere is also a relay station.
In the past,Kinki Tokai Broadcasting(There was a radio Mie at the beginning of the broadcast)Radio tokaiIt merged with (former Gifu Broadcasting System) and became Tokai Radio Broadcasting.After this, the prefecture area will be broadcast in this prefecture.Medium wave broadcasting (AM) stations do not exist, including NHK and commercial broadcasting (NHK does not have relay stations).
Ultra short wave broadcasting Regarding (FM) broadcasting, there are prefectural broadcasting stations for both NHK and commercial broadcasters.The master station transmission station for prefectural broadcasting is in Tsu City, including Mie Television.HaseyamaIt is installed in.
Community broadcasting stationThere are multiple.
It is a prefectural AM station in Gifu prefecture.Gifu Broadcasting Radio(Gifu Chan) ・ Aichi Prefecture FM stationFM AICHIとZIP-FMIs also in Mie prefectureradikoYou can listen to it with the free service of.
Held in 1994World Festival ExpoAt the time of Matsuri Expo/Mie '94, there was a temporary FM FM Pirates.
- AM radio
- Chukyo wide areaBroadcasting stations whose target area is
- FM radio
- Prefectural broadcasting station
- Community broadcasting station
- local cuisine
- (Other textile products,1976 ）
- Yokkaichi Manko ware(Porcelain,1979 ）
- Iga ware(Porcelain,1982 ）
- Suzuka ink(Stationery,1980 ）
- Ise Katagami(Craft tools and materials,1988 ）
- Traditional crafts
- 2018 In the Tokai area mainly in Mie prefectureHigh school overall"2018 Coloring impression TokaiWas done.
- 2021 , From September 9th to October 25thNational Athletic Meet"Mie and the National Athletic MeetFrom October 10rd to 23thNational disabled sports meet"" Was scheduled to be held, but Mie Prefecture requested the cancellation of the tournament on August 8 due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection..Japan Sports Association,Japanese Para-Sports Associationas well as the Ministry of education(Sports Agency), Discussions between the four organizers of Mie Prefecture were held on August 4, and it was decided to cancel..
A team based in the prefecture
- サ ッ カ ー
- Adult baseball
- Onshore (Marathon/Ekiden)
- NTN Athletics Club
- Denso Women's Athletics Long Distance Club
- boat race(Boat racing）
- Boat Race Tsu
- Mini Boat Pier Nabari (Outside Boat Ticket Sale Site)
- Boat Race Tsu
- Bicycle race
The only game machine store regulations in Mie PrefectureNew Year's EveIs allowed to operate overnight. this isConvenience storeBefore popularizationIse Shrine OfShotoIt is said to have been established under the name of providing toilets and rest facilities for worshipers. Also2000 Mie Prefecture until JulyPublic Safety CommissionBut,Pachinko parlorsToPachislotWas not certified for installation.
Edo periodIse IseriStarted todaySuzuka CircuitDone inF1Japan Grand Prix8 hours, A scenic Shima resort,Matsuzaka beef,IgaRuralNinjaRelated (popular with foreigners),Eastern KishuThe southernmost part of the regionUdonomura(Current:Kihocho) Etc. are endowed with tourism resources.
- Mountain/Hoko/Street food event
Tangible cultural property building
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Sekijuku : Kameyama City
- Suigo Prefectural Nature Park
- Ise no Umi Prefectural Natural Park
- Akame Isshikyo Prefectural Nature Park
- Kashigakyo Prefectural Natural Park
- Oku-Ise Miyagawa Gorge Prefectural Nature Park
- Prefectural city park
- Kitase Central Park: Yokkaichi City, Inabe City, Komono Town
- Suzuka Youth Forest
- Kameyama Sunshine Park
- Prefectural Office Park: Tsu City
- Daibutsuyama Park: Ise City, Tamaki Town, Meiwa Town
- Isuzu Park: Ise City
- Kumano Seaside Park: Kihoku Town
- Prefectural forest park
- Mie Prefectural Forest: Komono Town
- Ueno Forest Park: Iga City
Shrines and temples
- Miegata Gokoku Shrine -As a guardian deity of Mie prefecture, it is revered deeply in the prefecture.
- Ise Shrine - AmaterasukamiEnshrineNaiku (Omiya Shrine)とToyotomi OgamiEnshrineGeku (Toyokage Grand Shrine)Is the general term for the two shrines.Shrine main officeThe national shrines under its control claim that it is the main sect.
- Camellia shrine -The total shrine of Sarutahiko Shrine nationwide. Ise no Ichinomiya.
- Takada MotoyamaSenshuji Temple - Shinshu Takada SchoolThe main temple of. Mikage and Nyorai are on November 2017, 11National treasureDesignated.
- Iga Ueno -Ueno Castle is on the tallest stone wall in JapanCastle towerhave.The streets are arranged in a grid pattern.It is also known as the hometown of Basho Matsuo, the hometown of Iga Ninja.
- Ishi Shrine- TobaIn phaseShinmei ShrineIt is famous as "Ishigami-san" at the end of the shrine. For a long time, he said, "I will fulfill the wishes of women."AmaHas come to believe.
- Aoyama Plateau -There is the largest wind power generation facility in Honshu. You can overlook Ise Bay and the Ise plain.
- Ago Bay - Rias coast.. No. 21 in the NHK program "Japanese Landscapes I Want to Leave in the 6st Century".
- Futamiura(Couple rock)-The Meotoiwa in Futami Kotamajin is famous,summer solsticeToMount FujiThe sunrise can be worshiped on the top of.
- Daiozaki -Japan's leading coastal terrace.
- Osugitani -Japan's three major valleys.
- -The valley is famous.
- Red eyeGorge- Akame 48 WaterfallAswaterfallKnown for its famous place.
Theme park/leisure land
- ナ ガ シ マ リ ゾ ー ト - Nagashima hot spring"Yuami no Shima"・Hotel・amusement park"Nagashima Spa Land・Western Japan's largest leisure land with a jumbo seawater pool. Other,outlet mall"Jazz Dream Nagashima"Or"Nabana no SatoThere is.
- Suzuka Circuit - F1Japan Grand Prix,Suzuka 8 time endurance road raceWill be held. An amusement park centered on vehicles that use enginesMotopiaAlongside.
- Toba Aquarium - Sea otterBecame a popular person. Other than Japan's largestAquarium.
- Ise Meotoiwa Fureai Aquarium Sea Paradise -Many sea animals and fish such as seals, sea lions, and walruses are on display.
- Mikimoto Pearl Island -Built in the birthplace of cultured pearls.AmaIs famous for its demonstration.
- Tomoiki no Kuni Ise Ninja Kingdom --The facility name was changed from Ise Azuchi Momoyama Castle Town on March 2019, 3.
- Shima Spain Village - SpainThemedTheme parkA multi-purpose resort consisting of three facilities, with a main focus on "Parque Espana", Hotel Shima Spain Village, and a natural hot spring "Sunflower no Yu".
- NEMU RESORT - Mitsui FudosanGroup ofIse Shima Resort ManagementOperated by. A comprehensive resort facility centered on marine sports.
Sister municipalities/affiliated municipalities
- State of Sao Paulo(Federal Republic of Brazil）
- Henan Province(People's Republic of China）
- 1973 (Showa 48) November 11 Concluded a tie-up with the Ministry of Friendship
- Valencia(Kingdom of Spain）
- Friendly country alliance
Works set in Mie Prefecture
- "List of works set in the Kinki region # Mie prefecture'
- Fire festival(movies) - Kumano CityIs the stage
- Adversity nine(Movie)-Set in Mie Prefecture
- Parasite(Movie)-MieYokkaichias well as the Kuwana CityIs the stage location
- Mothra vs Godzilla(movies) - GodzillaDestroys Yokkaichi Industrial Zone
- Godzilla vs King Ghidorah(movies) - King GhidorahDestroys Yokkaichi Industrial Zone
- Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla(Movie)-Godzilla destroys Yokkaichi Industrial Zone
- (NHKSeries drama/single shot)- Ueno City(CurrentIga CityThe center is the stage
- Koga Ninja Scroll(Novel)- KogaからSunpu(OldShizuoka City) Up to the stage
- In a town with a castle(Novel)- Matsusaka CityIs the stage
- Tide(Novel/Movie)- TobaRemote islandKamishimaIs the stage (indicated as Utashima in the text)
- Sardine love(kabuki)
- Distant approach(Novel/NHK drama)-The last from the latter halfKomono TownIs the stage
- Akame XNUMX Taki(Novel/Movie)
- (Horror novel)- Ise CityIs the stage
- Little Heroes-Gamera-(Movie)-Mainly in the Shima region
- Flower pearl(NTVDrama) - Ise ShimaIs the stage
- Half moon rising sky(Light novel, anime, TV drama, live-action film)- Ise CityIs the stage
- Truck guy, charge first star(Movie, 1978, Toei)
- Uta Andon(Uta Andon) (Novel/Movie)- Kuwana CityIs the stage
- Western Police PART-II "Dangerous Carnival-Nagoya"-Location of climax blast car chase in Spaland in Nagashima Onsen
- Western Police PART-III"Burning Heroes"-Location of the car chase scene in the middle stage also in Sparland (There is no blast unlike the last time)
- Criminal aristocrat 2"Great Nagara Track"-Location at Nagara River and Nagashima Onsen
- From the calm tomorrow(Anime)-Set in Kumano City
- Racing Battle -C1 GRAND PRIX-(Race game)- Suzuka CircuitIs the stage
- Day to be Yaa-Toba/Toshijima Paradise-(BS PremiumDrama) - TobaRemote islandToshijimaIs the stage
- Under the full bloom of the piano forest(game)- Kuwana City OfRokkaenWestern-style building
- (Movie)-Set in Kuwana City
- (Game)- Suzuka Circuit
- Kamiyo Nana, everyday(Novel), WOOD JOB! ~Nanagami Kaminaru Everyday~ (Movie)-The motif of Kamigomura, the stageTsu CityMisugi Town(OldIsshi-gunMisugi Village).
- Crow island(Novel)- KashikojimaSet on the fictional island of Kuronejima, which is a short drive from the fishing port in front of
- (Cartoon)-Set in an orphanage in Mie Prefecture.
- Fashionable notebook(Manga) -In episode 183, Professor Takashima and Mr. Hige introduce Tsu, the shortest prefectural capital in Japan, Meotoiwa, Ise Jingu, Mt. Gozaisho Kamoshikaen.
- Land of Shinobi(Novel / Movie) -Set in Iga Province
- Asada family!(movies)- Tsu CityFromPhotographers,Masashi AsadaThe original draft of the masterpiece "Asada family".
People from Mie Prefecture
- ^ Great Heisei mergerFormerly there were 13 cities, towns and villages in 16 cities, 47 counties, 9 towns and 69 villages, so the number of local governments decreased by 40.
- ^ Tsu CityOut ofTaro Misugi TownThe area is also on the west side of the Nunobiki Mountains,Kizu RiverIt is a tributary of the water systemNabari RiverOften included in the Iga area because it belongs to the watershed.
- ^ Previously, there was a parent station in Narumi-cho, Midori-ku, Nagoya-shi, but due to the deterioration of facilities and the progress of urbanization in the surrounding area1978 May 11Moved to the current location.
- ^ https://www.pref.mie.lg.jp/KIKAKUK/HP/renkei/09519011959.htm
- ^ Eikei Suzuki, Governor of Mie Prefecture, broadcasts his political views.Remarks at the election in April 31.
- ^ "Where does the Median Tectonic Line pass? Median Tectonic Line of Shikoku and Kii Peninsula”. Median Tectonic Line Museum, Oshika. 2020/5/6Browse.
- ^ Kinki Area Improvement LawArticle 2, paragraph 1,Central Region Development and Maintenance ActArticle 2 paragraph 1
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency
- ^ a b c Toshiharu Komada "Mie no Akebono", Noriaki Inamoto and others "History of Mie Prefecture",Yamakawa Publishing,Year 2000
- ^ "Is this all right? Mie Prefecture" pages 7-8
- ^ Secrets of Tokai region surnames you do not know Page 104 Hiroshi Morioka
- ^ National clan in conflict in Ise no Kuni
- ^ Hiroshi Nishikawa "Establishment of Modern Mie" Noriaki Hashimoto, Toshiharu Komada, Kiyoji Katsuyama, Ryoichi Iida, Shuji Ueno, Hiroshi Nishikawa "History of Mie Prefecture" Yamakawa Publishing Co., Ltd. July 2000, p. 7
- ^ Mie Prefecture, 12 official documents are tampered with After requesting publication, the entire organization Asahi Shimbun November 2012, 7
- ^ ""Ise Shima Summit" to be held in Mie Prefecture next year". NHK News. Japan Broadcasting Corporation (2015:6, June 5, 18). As of June 37, 2015オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/6/7Browse.
- ^ "Ise-Shima Summit: Security advantage is the decisive factor... from the beginning". Mainichi Newspapers (February 2015, 6). As of February 5, 2015オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/6/7Browse.
- ^ "Prime Minister announced at the Ise Shima Summit in 2016". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (February 2015, 6). As of February 5, 2015オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/6/7Browse.
- ^ "Financial results summary". Mie. 2017/2/1Browse.
- ^ "List of major financial indicators of local governments". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2017/1/31Browse.
- ^ Direct beef (Kamo beef) -Consumer Co-op Mie (viewed January 2012, 1.)
- ^ "Pay attention to Mie's meat!". National Federation of Agricultural CooperativesMie Prefecture Headquarters. 2017/12/14Browse.
- ^ "Mie Livestock / Mie Pig”. Mie Livestock Association. 2017/12/14Browse.
- ^ "Tokai Agricultural Administration Bureau/Mie pig". Tokai Agricultural Administration BureauLivestock Division, Production Department. 2017/12/14Browse.
- ^ “Agricultural Trip Marutto Tamaki” Zero Co., Ltd. (Monthly Simple), Tamaki Town, February 2013, 2, page 5.National bibliographic number:22523136
- ^ Naruse Uhei, Yokoyama Jiro "47 Prefectures Local Chicken Encyclopedia"Maruzen Publishing, Nov. 2014, 7, p. 31.ISBN 978-4-621-08801-2.
- ^ "Watch Captain Ouchiyama milk!". Genki 3 Net. Specified non-profit corporation Sarushika (May 2014). As of July 5, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2016/7/18Browse.
- ^ Takashi Maruyama “Taste special product tuna and cultivate three species in Minami Ise” Chunichi Shimbun morning edition March 3, 2014, wide area Mie 3 pages
- ^ "28 wood statistics". e-Stat. Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau. 2017/11/2Browse.
- ^ Industrial Statistics Survey 25 Final Report (Summary Version) -Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- ^ That prefecture is the best broadband in Japan!? From a net rating survey -Impress INTERNET Watch
- ^ E1A Shin-Meishin Expressway Shin-Yokkaichi JCT-Kameyama Nishi JCT will open at 2019:3 on Sunday, March 17, 16 NEXCO Central Japan (viewed 2021/5/10)
- ^ E1A Shin-Meishin Kameyama Nishi JCT's Nagoya / Ise Rampway has been completed and will be available from 2019:12 on Saturday, December 21, 7. NEXCO Central Japan (viewed 2021/5/10)
- ^ Progress of C3 Tokai Kanjo Expressway (Hokusei IC-Daian IC) NEXCO Central Japan (viewed 2021/5/10)
- ^ Progress of C3 Tokai Kanjo Expressway (Yoro IC-Hokusei IC) NEXCO Central Japan (viewed 2021/5/10)
- ^ a b http://www.mie-chukyo-u.ac.jp/
- ^ About the request to cancel the Mie and Kowaka National Athletic Meet and the Mie and Kowaka TournamentMie Prefecture (March 2021, 8) Retrieved March 21
- ^ About the result of discussions by the four organizers of the Mie and Kowaka National Athletic Meet and the Mie and Kowaka Tournament Mie and Kowaka National Athletic Meet 2021 (August 2021, 8) Retrieved September 25
- ^ "Children in a special facility Taiyo Matsumoto "Sunny" who makes Nissan Sunny, an abandoned car in an open space, a fancy shelter”. Gentosha plus. 2016/7/19Browse.
- List of people from Mie prefecture
- List of cultural properties designated by Mie Prefecture
- List of prefectural roads in Mie prefecture
- Mie Prefectural High School List
- Mie Junior High School List
- Mie Elementary School List
- Mie nursery school list
- Mie kindergarten list
- List of Mie Foreign Schools
- Mie brand
- Japan Manaka Republic
- North-South problem
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Kanko Mie -Mie Prefecture Tourism Federation
- Disaster prevention Mie.jp
- Mie Social Welfare Council
- Wiki travelIsMieThere is a travel guide about.
Nagashima Prefecture-Kuwana Prefecture-Komono Prefecture-
Kameyama-Kobe prefecture-Tsu prefecture
|Changes in administrative districts|
1871 - (Anotsu prefecture → Mie prefecture)
Nominal Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and per capita income are second only to Tokyo in Japan..
Chukyo Industrial AreaIt is also an industrial prefecture with an annual shipment value of 48 trillion yen, which is the largest in Japan (No. 44 in Japan for 1 consecutive years)...In addition, the annual product sales amount (2019) is 33 billion yen, which is the third place in the whole country, and the agricultural output amount (7,292) is 3 billion yen, which is the eighth place in the whole country. And industry, commerce, and agriculture are all ranked high in Japan.
The prefecture is roughly dividedOwari region,Mikawa districtThe Mikawa region is further divided intoNishimikawa region,Higashimikawa regionIt is divided into.The area ratio of Owari, Nishi-Mikawa, and Higashi-Mikawa is approximately 1: 1: 1, and the population ratio is approximately 7: 2: 1.
countyIt is one of the prefectures whose names were changed toNagoya cityWas the center ofAichi-gunIt is derived from.Takechi no Kurohito wrote the song "Cranes squeal to Sakurada"ManyoshuIt is said that the "Ayuchi" written there was adopted as the county name of Aichi-gun under the decree system...In addition, there are Ayuchi's water (spring) theory and Ayuchi village theory..Ancient timesIn addition to "Year Fish Market", "Ayu City""Aichi" It was also written.
According to the Geographical Survey Institute's total area by prefecture, the area of Aichi prefecture is 5172.92 square kilometers..
"Longitude and latitude (world geodetic system) of government offices and government offices in Aichi Prefecture and north, south, east, and west end points" (Geographical Survey Institute) According to Aichi prefecture,.. In addition, “Growth Center of Population in Japan-From the 27 Census Results-” (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications) Also describes the population center of gravity.
- Prefectural office- (Sannomaru XNUMX-chome, Naka-ku, Nagoya)
- Eastern end-Kitashitara-gunToyone VillageToyama) (
- West end-Aishi CityFukuhara, Tateda Town) (
- South end-TaharaHijimachi Boneyama) (
- Northern end-InuyamaOdaira Kurisu) (
- Population center of gravity- (XNUMX Tokushige, Midori-ku, Nagoya)
The center of gravity obtained by inserting a provisional boundary line at each end of north, south, east, and west of Aichi Prefecture and the undetermined part of the prefecture boundary is as follows..
|Center of gravity|
|Center of gravity|
|Aichi Prefectural Government Office Location||Eastern end|
North endSakahogi Town HallThe central part of the Kiso River, southwest of the river, at the southern endCape IragoA curved coastline east ofOwada StationNear the west endNagara River BridgeThe central part of the Nagara River in the south of. AlsoStatistics BureauAccording to the 22 national census, the center of gravity of the population is near 4-chome Tokushige, Midori-ku, Nagoya.
The west is mostly flat and the population is concentrated. Although there are many mountains in the eastern part, the flatland on the southern sea side is urbanized along the Tokaido.
- 1,000 meters
- Chausuyama(The highest peak, 1,415m,Toyone Village）
- Hagi Mt. Tarousan(1,358m, Toyone Village)
- (1,240m,Toyota City,Shitara）
- Iyama(1,195m,Toyota City, Shitara)
- Mt. Hachidake (1,140m, Toyone Village)
- Ningbi Sodake (1,121m,Toyota City）
- Nippon Kezukayama (1,107m, Toyone Village)
- Dekiyama (1,052m, Shitara Town)
- Myojinzan(1,016m,Shinshiro,Toei Town）
- Mt.(1,011m, Shitara Town, Toei Town)
- Other famous mountains
- Owari Hills
- Chita Hills
- MainFirst-class river
- Kiso River water system- Kiso River,Nagara River,Ibigawa
- Shonai River System- Shonai River,Shinkawa,Horikawa,Gojo River,Shinbori River,Yada River,Karyu River, Aoki River
- Yahagi River system- Yahagi River,Otokawa, Iga River,Tomoegawa, Ichikawa, Kagogawa
- Toyokawa water system- Toyokawa,Asakura River, Kanda River, Ma River, Uri River, Nodagawa,Urengawa,Tomoegawa
- Tenryu River system- Tenryu River, Oseze River
- MainSecond-class river
- Manned island
- Tidal flat
Aichi prefecture's highest peakChausuyama Kogen Ski Resort
ShinojimaSun sun beach
- Tenryu Oku Mikawa Quasi-National Park
- Hida Kisogawa Quasi-National Park
- Aichi Kogen National Monument
- Mikawa Bay National Monument
- Atsumi Peninsula Prefectural Nature Park
- Minamichita Prefectural Nature Park
- Danto Kogen Prefectural Nature Park
- Zengaku Valley Prefectural Nature Park
- Motomiyayama Prefectural Nature Park
- Sakurabuchi Prefectural Nature Park
- Ishinomaki Tama Prefectural Natural Park
Pacific climateIs presentingSummer: It is hot and humid and very sultry.Winter:Has many dry and sunny days,Ibuki OroshiThere are days when the dry, cold wind blows, and the sensible temperature drops at a stroke as in northern Japan. Northwest(I.e.Due to the influence ofGifu OfSekigaharaIt may flow in from the vicinity and be hit by heavy local snow in the western part of Aichi Prefecture. Also, in the mountainous areas of northern Higashi Mikawa and northeastern Nishi MikawaCentral highland climateThere are some effects of.
|Goose root||Ohara||Inatake||Tahara Town||Irago|
Number of days
# As mentioned aboveRoughlyOwari region,NishimikawaRegion,HigashimikawaIt is divided into three local areas.The Owari region may be further divided into the Chita region.Chita PeninsulaThe whole area. The Owari region except the Chita region is often divided into the west and the east. Furthermore, there are 6 divisions: Owari region (Nagoya), Owari region (Owari), Owari region (Kaibu), Owari region (Chita), Mikawa region (West Mikawa), Mikawa region (Higashi Mikawa)..
◎:Prefectural office location
(area1,686.53km2,population5,162,076People, as of June 2021, 12)
- Nagoya city(16 wards)-Prefectural office location
- Other cities
(area1,756.60km2,population1,606,944People, as of June 2021, 12)
- Core city
- Other cities
(area1,662.55km2,population743,138People, as of June 2021, 12)
- Core city
- Other cities
The population of Aichi Prefecture has been increasing consistently since the end of the war, but it began to decrease in 2020, and the number of over-migrants was the highest in Japan..New coronavirusThe background is that the number of foreigners who have strongly supported the population growth of Aichi Prefecture has decreased significantly due to travel restrictions accompanying the epidemic..
From January to September 2020, the excess migration of Japanese women aged 1 to 9 increased compared to the previous year, while the migration of Japanese men aged 20 to 24 decreased, and the male population was large for many generations. I fell into an excess of out-migrants.It has been pointed out that the cause is the decline of the manufacturing industry due to the epidemic of the new coronavirus.In the corona wreckMiyagi,Osaka,FukuokaWhile the movement to refrain from moving to Tokyo has intensified, Aichi Prefecture has not been able to fulfill the function of "population dam", and the outflow to Tokyo is rather accelerating, and the number of excesses is the highest in the country. became.
As of the end of December 2018, the number of foreign residents in Aichi Prefecture was 12., The number of prefectures nationwide is second only to Tokyo.. Especially, there are many Brazilians, Chinese, Filipinos, Koreans, and Vietnamese..
Aichi prefecture, where heavy industry is developed, has a high proportion of male population nationwide, and the male-female ratio is almost 50:50..
In Aichi prefecture in the first year of Reiwa (2019)Total fertility rateWas 1.45..Greater Tokyo areaKansai areaCompared to other metropolitan areas such as, it has remained considerably higher, pushing up the average of Japan...In addition, the birth rate per 7.8 people is XNUMX, which is nationwide.Okinawa, Next to Fukuoka prefecture.
|Aichi Prefecture and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Aichi Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Aichi Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Aichi Prefecture Population Ranking by City
- Population density ranking by cities in Aichi (2020 (Reiwa2 years) Present)[Source required]
Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsIn the metropolitan area defined by, there is the Chukyo area centered on Nagoya city.Urban employment areaThen, it has the following metropolitan areas.
- Adjacent municipality
- Shizuoka : Hamamatsu city(Kita,Tenryu Ward),Kosai City
- Gifu : Kaizu,Hashima,Kakamigahara City,Tajimi City,Kani City,Toki City,Mizunami,Ena City,HashimaKasamatsu Town, Hashima-gunGinan Town,Kamo-gunSlope town
- Mie : Kuwana City,KuwanaKisosaki Town
- Nagano : Shimoina DistrictNeba, Shimoina-gunMakimura, Shimoina-gunAnan, Shimoina-gunTenryu Village
From ancient times to the Middle Ages
Owari Kuzo OfMortalityIs a child ofKentai Species Nippon TaketakaDuring the eastern expedition, became a Vice General. Ken's young sisterPalace palace TheNippon TaketakaBecame the wife of IzumoThree kinds of sacred treasuresOne ofKusanagi sword(Tenso cloud sword)Atsuta ShrineAnd built this sword. At the timecoastalThe line is more inland than now,Torii Mae Town OfAtsutaFlourishes as a port for a long time.
Aichi PrefectureRegulatory countryThen.OwariとMikawaguniHit Owari countryKamakura ShogunateThe first generationGeneralAnd the founder of the samurai government,Yoritomo GengenArea where was born (Nagoya cityAtsuta) And there is a theory. 1221 Happened toSeku no RanThen,Kiso RiverWe fought against Kyokata and Kamakura across. In addition, MikawakuniMuromachi ShogunateOpenedAshikagaBut the firstYoshiyasu AshikagaI'm from a roomFujiwara NankeBased in Okazaki, developed byKamakura ShogunateMikawaGuardianHas been serving for generations in the West Mikawa regionMr. Hosokawa-Mr. Niki-Mr. Isshiki-Kira-ImagawaA clan originated, A region with a strong relationship with the ruler clan in Japan's Middle Ages and early modern times.
The early modern period
Sengoku periodIsOda NobunagaAnd Nobunaga's vassalHideyoshi Toyotomi,Tokugawa Ieyasuな どThree heroesHe produced many warlords and had a great influence on the central politics. Tokugawa Ieyasu was the founder of the Edo Shogunate, that is, the person who became the trigger for the present-day Tokyo to become a major metropolitan city. In addition to people from Mikawa, such as Mr. Ii (some people are from other countries),Maeda family,Asano family,Ikeda family,Yamauchi family,Hachisuka familyPeople from Owari such asBakumatsuIt is said that about 7% of all daimyo in Japan came from Aichi prefecture (Owari/Mikawa)). Not only daimyo family but also vassals and someCommon peopleAlso moved to the sealed land,The early modern periodMost of JapanSamurai mikawaOriginally from OwariSamuraiWill be under the control of[Annotation 1].. Especially when Edo opened, many Mikawa people migrated,EdokkoIt also greatly affected the formation of temperament. In addition, it can be said that the people who came from Aichi contributed greatly to the Japanese architecture and Japanese culture that flourished during the Edo period.
After the Meiji era, generalize the flag books, shrines, and shogunate territories in MikawaMikawa CourtWas installed and laterMikawa PrefectureAnd furtherIna PrefectureWas transferred to the Ina Prefecture Asuke Agency. afterwards,Abandoned DomainAlong with that, 10 prefectures in Mikawa and 2 prefectures in Owari were established, and the 10 prefectures of Mikawa and the Ina Prefecture Asuke Agency and Owari Kokuchita-gun were integrated,Nukata prefectureInstalled.Meiji4 years(1871 ）May 11(1872 Nagoya Prefecture (formerly January 1)Owari Domain)WhenInuyama(Owari Tokugawa familyOld man OfMr. NaruseWas established immediately before the Meiji Restoration and was integrated and installed.NagoyaIs the 5th year of MeijiMay 4(1872 Renamed May 5)AichiBecame. And the same yearMay 11(November 11), Incorporated Nukata prefecture by the second prefecture integration (ProclamationNo. 372), and the current prefecture area is confirmed.AichiThe prefectural ordinance states thatNagoyaPrefectural orderMetIseki MoriContinued casting. Under the prefectureLarge Ward Small Ward SystemAs a result, 15 large wards and 15 small wards are set up, and in March of the following year, the first large ward has 3 ward mayor, 1 right ward chiefs, 2 small ward chief, 1 vice presidents, and 2 vice presidents in each town. Will be put. These are the end-governmental organizations of centralized states, which are different from those of the clan. 2th year of MeijiMay 11(1872 On January 1), the Cabinet Order No. 27 promulgated by the Ordinance of the Prefectural Government, the prefectural ordinance was given the authority to conclude legislative, administrative, and judicial decisions within the jurisdiction.Iseki MoriThese prefectural ordinances were called "emperor's herders".
- Successive governors (public election)
- Hideo Aoyagi : Showa 22May 4 - Showa 26May 4(1st term)
- Mikine Kuwahara : Showa 26May 5 - Showa 50May 2(6st term)
- Yoshiaki Nakatani : Showa 50May 2 - Showa 58May 2(2st term)
- Suzuki Reiji : Showa 58May 2 - Heisei 11May 2(4st term)
- Maki Kanda : Heisei 11May 2 - Heisei 23May 2(3st term)
- Hideaki Omura : Heisei 23May 2 -Current position (2nd term)
Aichi Prefectural Assembly
|年度||Revenue amount (Unit: million yen)|
General accountとSpecial accountTotal
|Financial capability index||Current account ratio||Real bond ratio||Future burden ratio||Laspeyres index||Bond issue limit ratio|
- The amount of revenue is quoted from the official homepage of Aichi Prefecture.
- Other indicators are quoted from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications official website.
The prefecture's gross domestic product (FY2018) is 40 billion yen, the second largest in Japan.The shipment value of manufactured goods (2019) is 47 billion yen, which is the first in the country., Annual product sales (2019) is 33 billion yen, 7,292rd place in Japan, and agricultural output (3) is 2019 billion yen, 2,949th place in Japan.. Both agriculture, industry and commerce rank high in the country, with a well-balanced industrial structure.
- Main industry
- Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
The prefecture is blessed with a natural environment, and the agriculture, forestry and fisheries industriesHigashimikawaIt is popular around. Agricultural output (2019) ranked 8th in Japan.FlowerHas been the No. 37 nationwide since 1.
In agricultural products,cabbage,Large leafIs the No. 1 in Japan in terms of planted area, production amount, and output value,WipeIs the number one in Japan in terms of production volume and output,cauliflowerIs the largest planted area and production volume in Japan,broccoliIs the No. 1 producer in Japan,FIGHas the highest production value in Japan. Flower production is also active,listen,Rose,cyclamen,YoranIs the number one in Japan in terms of acreage, production volume, and output value.About chrysanthemumsElectric chrysanthemumSee also section.The plains of Aichi Prefecture have many fertile lands suitable for agriculture, and the self-sufficiency rate of vegetables is reasonably high.others,Nishio TheTeaKnown as the production center of.
In livestockQuailThe number of animals raised and the amount of production are the highest in Japan. In seafoodClam,Gazami (Crustacea)In addition to the number one catch in Japan,Isshiki TownAquacultureeelIs well known and is called "Mikawa Isshiki eel"brandCamouflagedCamouflageThe incident has happened so much. AlsoYatomi CityAroundGoldfishKnown as the origin of (Yatomi Goldfish),space shuttleWithinSpace sicknessThe "space goldfish" that was the subject of the experiment is also Yatomi goldfish.
Aichi PrefectureToyotaTo the topAutomobileIt is famous for the existence of many related companies. Before the automobile industry developed,Textile industryAndMitsubishi Heavy Industries,Aichi aircraft,Nakajima airplaneSuch asAircraft industryWas thriving.InsulatorNo. XNUMX in productionJapanese insulator,INAX,Japanese special potteryEtc.CeramicsIndustry, special steel giantDaido special steel,ToyotaIs a groupAichi Steel,Nippon Steel Nagoya WorksSuch asSpecial steel-Steel industryIn addition,printer,FAX,ミ シ ンSpecialize inBrother industryAndToyota groupIsDenso,AisinSuch asElectrical equipmentManufacturing is also active. Also,Hekinan City,TakahamaIs produced inSanshu tileIt is,Shimane OfStone roof tiles,Hyogo OfAwaji tileAlong with the three largest roof tiles in Japan, Is famous nationwide.
Three major industrial areasIs one ofChukyo Industrial AreaThe industry is active in general, and the shipment value of manufactured goods (2019) was 47 billion yen.No. 43 in Japan for 1 consecutive years(2nd place isKanagawaAbout 17 billion yen).
2005 ToAichi ExpoとChubu International AirportThere are two major projects called opening a port,Tokai Ring Expressway,Ise Gulf Expressway,Aichi Rapid Transit Eastern Tobu Line(Linimo) and other infrastructure improvements have progressed rapidly. But on the other handAichi Prefectural Road 511 Taketoyo Obu Bicycle Road LineConstruction and maintenance of bicycle paths such as (Chita Peninsula Cycling Road) have been abandoned and many requests have been received.
Five setsIs a group of prestigious companies in the Chubu region business world based in Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture.OldIto ZaibatsuAffiliated companyTokai Bank,MatsuzakayaFor infrastructure companiesNagoya Railway(Meitetsu),Chubu Electric Power(Chuden),Toho GasIt is composed of 5 companies.Long time agoChubu Economic Federation(Chukeiren) andNagoya Chamber of CommerceMonopolize representatives of economic organizations such asNagoya Kanko Hotel,Nagoya Boston MuseumIt has played a leading role in the establishment of such.In addition, as a prestigious companyKowagroup,Morimura Group,Chunichi Shimbun,Daido special steelIn some cases.
From Gosetsu to Misanke
The Tokai Bank disappeared from the 1990s (in 2002Sanwa BankMerged withMitsubishi UFJ Bank), poor management of Matsuzakaya and Nagoya Railroad (Matsuzakaya in 2007DaimaruAnd management integration, Nagoya Railway in 1999 (HeiseiDue to deregulation, the deficit area will be abolished at any time from 11) to 2008)Power liberalization・ ・All-electric homesDue to the conflict of interests between Chubu Electric Power and Toho Gas, etc., the cohesion of the Five Set Houses was disappearing. In inverse proportion to this, until now "Nishi MikawaMonroismWas called, and kept a distance from business activitiesToyota groupAnd the route change ofPrivatization of the national railway divisionByTokaido ShinkansenTook overTokai passenger railwayWith the establishment of (JR Tokai), their presence is increasing. Recently, instead of the expression Gosetsuya,Kaiyo GakuenBecame the center of the establishmentToyota, JR Tokai and Chubu Electric Power,MikaIt changed to the expression called.
Current Toyota Group
In the business worldToyota City,Kariya cityThe presence of Toyota Group companies based in the Nishi-Mikawa region is outstanding.For example, in terms of consolidated sales, Chubu Electric Power (about 3 trillion yen) and Central Japan Railway Company (about 1,000 trillion yen) are one of the group companies, let alone Toyota Motor Corporation.Aisin(Approximately 2 billion yen), it is the largest group company in the consolidated sales of both companies.Denso(4 trillion 3,000 billion yen). As for business activities in 2015, Toyota GroupToyota LoomHonorary Chairman) ・Meisho (Vice Chairman of Toyota Motor Co., Ltd.) produced the previous president, and the central business world was the center.Chubu International AirportOpening of businessAichi ExpoThe company president (formerKanto Auto WorksPresident) ・Exposition Association Chairman (Shoichiro ToyodaHonorary Chairman of Toyota Motor Corporation).
Major companies headquartered in the prefecture
- Secondary industry
- Toyota body
- Toyota Loom
- Toyoda Gosei
- Toyota Boshoku
- Toyotsu Techno
- Daido special steel
- Daido Metal Industry
- Aichi Machine Industry
- Aichi Clock Electric
- Panasonic Ecology Systems
- Yamazaki Mazak
- Mitsubishi Aircraft
- Brother industry
- Professional steel
- Aichi Steel
- Kojima Press Industry
- Japanese vehicle manufacturing
- Japanese special pottery
- DMG Mori Seiki
- リ ン ナ イ
- Inoac Corporation
- Noritake Company Limited
- Melco Holdings(Buffalo）
- Sumitomo Riko
- Menard cosmetics
- Shikishima bread
- Fujipan Group Headquarters
- Yahagi Construction Industry
- Token Corporation
- Tokukura construction
- Musashi Precision Industry
- Shiroki Industry
- Tertiary industry
- Chubu Electric Power
- Toho Gas
- Chubu gas
- Chunichi Shimbun
- Tokai TV broadcasting
- Chukyo TV broadcasting
- Central Japan Broadcasting Company
- Nagoya TV Broadcast
- TV Aichi
- Nagoya Bank
- Aichi Bank
- Chukyo Bank
- Cedar pharmacy
- Sugiyama chemical
- Be and Dee
- Toyota Tsusho
- Toyotsu Machinery
- Toyotsu Material
- Toyotsu Cisco Systems
- Toyotsu Steel Sales
- Toyotsu Facilities
- Energy Vision
- Okaya Koki
- JP Holdings
- DCM kerma
- Rice soldier
- Tsubame Group
- Village Vanguard Corporation
- Nagasaka coin
- Ota Oil & Fat Co., Ltd.
- Sugakiko Systems(Sugariya Ramen)
- A team
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Nagoya Railway
- Meitetsu Department Store
- Meitetsu Real Estate
- Meitetsu Transport
- Meitetsu Kyosho
- Geo Holdings
- Toyota finance
- Moving company
- Tokai Tokyo Securities
- Housing Finance Agency Tokai Branch
- Development Bank of Japan Tokai Branch
- Bank of Japan Nagoya Branch
- Japan Post Bank Tokai Headquarters
- Chamber of Commerce Atsuta Branch, Nagoya Branch, Toyohashi Branch
- Mizuho Bank Nagoya Branch
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank(OldTokai Bank) Nagoya Sales Department
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Nagoya Sales Department
- Resona Bank Nagoya Branch
* Headquartered in Aichi PrefectureLocal bankDoes not currently exist.
- Tokai Labor Bank(Tokai Rokin)
- Mid-sized securities company
- Aizawa Securities Nagoya Branch
- Ichiyoshi Securities Nagoya branch, Okazaki branch
- Iwai Cosmo Securities Nagoya Branch
- Far East Securities Nagoya Branch
- Toyo Securities Nagoya Branch
- Marusan Securities Nagoya branch, Ichinomiya branch
- SBI Securities Money Plaza Nagoya Branch
- Rakuten Securities Nagoya branch
Life and transportation
- Chubu International Airport: There are approximately 350 regular weekly international flights, which are connected to approximately 30 countries by air. Domestic flights also have frequent regular flights to major domestic airports, and in particular, the convenience of transferring to international flights is highly evaluated internationally.
- Prefectural Nagoya Airport: Nine regular flights, mainly domestic flights, are operated,FDAIt is effectively the base airport of.Japan Air Self-Defense ForceKomaki BaseIt is a common military airport that shares a runway with.
The largest terminal station in the prefectureNagoya StationThe average daily number of passengers is more than 120 million.Tokaido ShinkansenAll trains stop at Nozomi, which connects to Shin-Osaka in about 50 minutes and Tokyo in about 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Conventional lineTokaido LineConnects major cities in the Owari, Nishimikawa, and Higashimikawa regions..Nagoya-Kanayama is in addition to the Tokaido Main Line and Meitetsu Nagoya Main Linecenter laneIs also running in parallel, Bypassing the center of Nagoya cityOzone StationIt has become a straight line toward.
The major private railways that pass through the prefectureNagoya Railway(Meitetsu)Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)..Meitetsu covers most cities in the prefecture and goes to Chubu International Airport.Airport connecting trainThere is also a role of..KintetsuKintetsu Nagoya Line Kansai Main LineKintetsu has an advantage in number and express delivery to this day...Kintetsu also has the Tokaido Shinkansen in the direction of OsakaKintetsu Limited ExpressIs competing, and although the number and express delivery are inferior to the Shinkansen, the Kintetsu Limited Express has an advantage in terms of price..
TramToyohashi Railway OfHigashida Main LineIs the only line in the prefecture. Opened in 2001Clear lineIs the only bus in Japan where the bus runs on an elevated track.Guideway busAndOrbit methodHas been applied.
Aichi Rapid Transit Eastern Tobu Line TheAichi ExpoOpened in March 2005 as a contact route to.. Although the number of users decreased after the Aichi Expo, the number of users is still increasing due to the development along the railway lines.
Most of the lines in the prefecture are electrified, but they stretch from east to west in a way that blurs the northern part of Nagoya city.Tokai Transportation Business Johoku LineHas very few transport personnel and is the only non-electrified route in the prefecture.
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Tokaido Shinkansen
- CA Tokaido Main Line
- CD Iida Line
- CE Taketoyo Line
- CF Chuo Main Line
- CJ Kansai Main Line
- Nagoya Railway(Meitetsu)
- Nagoya Main Line
- Toyokawa Line
- Nishio Line
- Gamagori Line
- Mikawa Line
- Toyota Line
- Tokoname Line
- Airport line
- Chikko Line
- Kawawa Line
- Chita New Line
- Tsushima Line
- Bisai Line
- Inuyama Line
- Hiromi Line
- Komaki Line
- Seto Line
- Nagoya City Transportation Bureau(Nagoya Municipal Subway）
- Higashiyama Line
- Meijo Line
- Meiko Line
- Tsurumai Line
- Sakuradori Line
- Kamiida Line
- Nagoya seaside high-speed train
- ■ Nishi-Nagoya Port Line (Aonami Line)
- Aichi Expressway
- ■ Eastern Hills Line (Linimo): Japan's only normal conductive magnetic levitation type linear motor propulsion business route.
- Japan Freight Railway(JR Freight.TokyoShibuya Ward）
- ■ Nagoya Port Line
- ■ Nishi-Nagoya Port Line
- ■ Inazawa Line
- Nagoya seaside railway(Cargo line)
- ■ Totsuki Line
- ■ Toko Line
- ■ Nanko Line
- ■ Shiomi-cho Line
- ■ Showamachi Line
- Kinuura Seaside Railway(Cargo line)
- ■ Solder wire
- ■ Hekinan Line
- Nagoya Port(Super central port-International base port-Specific port）
- Kinuura Port(Specific port/Important port）
- Mikawa Port(Specific port/Important port)
NEXCO Central JapanManaged byHighway national road, General national highway indicates a motorway.Ise Gulf ExpresswayとShin-Tomei Expressway,Tomei ExpresswayExcept for some of the national expresswaysSuburban sectionIs the same level as.
- General toll road
- Former toll road that has finished toll collection
- Kinuura Bridge
- Nobi Ohashi
- Isegami tunnel
- Aiki road
- Tokai Bridge
- Tomai Pass Toll Road
- Toyokawa Bridge
- Owari Parkway
- Chausuyama Kogen Road
- Mikawa Bay skyline
- Motomiyayama Skyline
- Horaijiyama Parkway(However, the summit parking lot will be charged)
- Motosaka tunnel
- Otowa Gamagori Road
- Kosai bypass
- Komaki east interchange toll road
- General national road
- National Route 1
- National Route 19
- National Route 22
- National Route 23
- National Route 41
- National Route 42
- National Route 151
- National Route 153
- National Route 154
- National Route 155
- National Route 247
- National Route 248
- National Route 257
- National Route 259
- National Route 301
- National Route 302
- National Route 362
- National Route 363
- National Route 366
- National Route 419
- National Route 420
- National Route 473
- National Route 474
- National Route 475
Car registration number sign
- Nagoya number
- Nagoya City, Tokai City, Chita City, Obu City, Handa City, Tokoname City, Tsushima City, Aisai City, Oji Town, Kanie Town, Tobishima Village, Toyoake City, Nisshin City, Yatomi City, Ama City, Nagakute City, Togo Town , Agui, Higashiura, Taketoyo, Mihama, Minamichita
- Owari Komaki number
- Komaki City, Seto City, Owariasahi City, Iwakura City, Konan City, Inuyama City, Fuso Town, Oguchi Town, Inazawa City, Kiyosu City, Kitanagoya City, Toyoyama Town
- Ichinomiya number
- Kasugai number
- Kasugai City
- Mikawa number
- Anjo City, Kariya City, Nishio City, Hekinan City, Miyoshi City, Chiryu City, Takahama City
- Toyota number
- Toyota City
- Okazaki number
- Okazaki City / Koda Town
- Toyohashi number
- Toyohashi City, Toyokawa City, Gamagori City, Tahara City, Shinshiro City, Toei Town, Shitara Town, Toyone Village
- Aichi Prefectural PoliceHeadquarters- National Police AgencyChubu District Police DepartmentIs supervised and directed by thePolice officer).
Medical and welfare
Toyota City,Seto CityIncluding,"Knowledge base Aichi"Such,Industry-academia-government collaborationThe joint research and development center is being developed byUniversityAre concentratedNagoya cityFrom the northern suburbs to the east suburbs of the hilly region (Inuyama - 岡 崎 市)Academic cityAre formed.
(In alphabetical order)
- Aichi University of Education(Kariya city,Tahara）
- Kyoto University(Inuyama）
- The Graduate University for Advanced Studies(岡 崎 市）
- Tokyo University(Seto City）
- Toyohashi University of Technology(Toyohashi）
- Nagoya University(Nagoya city,Toyokawa, Toyota City, Togocho, Shitara Town)
- Nagoya Institute of Technology(Nagoya city)
- Aichi Prefectural University(Nagakute,Nagoya city)
- Aichi Prefectural University of Arts(Nagakute City, Nagoya City,Toyota City）
- Nagoya City University(Nagoya city)
- Aichi University(Nagoya city,Toyohashi）
- Aichi Medical University(Nagakute,Nagoya city)
- Aichi Gakuin University(Nisshin City,Nagoya city)
- Aichi Gakusen University(岡 崎 市,Toyota City）
- Aichi Institute of Technology(Gamagori）
- Aichi Institute of Technology(Toyota City, Nagoya City)
- Aichi Sangyo University(Okazaki City)
- Aichi Shukutoku University(Nagakute City, Nagoya City)
- Aichi Toho University(Nagoya City, Nisshin City)
- Aichi Bunkyo University(Komaki City）
- Aichi Mizuho University(Nagoya city)
- Asahi University(Nagoya city)
- Kenshin Ichinomiya University(Ichinomiya）
- Ouka Gakuen University(Toyoake City, Toyota City, Nagoya City)
- Okazaki Women's University(Okazaki City)
- Kinjo Gakuin University(Nagoya city)
- GLOBIS Graduate School of Management(Nagoya city)
- Seijo University(Nagoya city)
- Togakukan University(Obu City）
- Shubun University(Ichinomiya）
- Sugiyama Jogakuen University(Nagoya City, Nisshin City)
- Seijo University(Tokai City,Nagoya city)
- Daido University(Nagoya city)
- Chukyo University(Nagoya City, Toyota City)
- Chubu University(Kasugai City,Nagoya city)
- Tokai Gakuen University(Miyoshi City,Nagoya city)
- Tokyo University of Communications(Nagoya city)
- Tokyo Welfare University(Nagoya city)
- Doho University(Nagoya city)
- Toyota Institute of Technology(Nagoya city)
- Toyohashi Sozo University(Toyohashi City)
- Nagoya College of Music(Nagoya city)
- Nagoya University of Foreign Studies(Nisshin City)
- Nagoya Gakuin University(Nagoya city,Seto City）
- Nagoya Gakugei University(Nisshin City, Nagoya City)
- Nagoya University of Economics(Inuyama,Nagoya city)
- Nagoya University of Arts(Kitanagoya）
- Nagoya Sangyo University(Owariasahi）
- Nagoya University of Commerce(Nisshin City/Nagoya City)
- Nagoya Women's University(Nagoya city)
- Nagoya Zokei University(Komaki City)
- Nagoya Bunri University(Inazawa,Nagoya city）
- Nagoya Yanagishiro Women's University (Nagoya city)
- Nanzan University(Nagoya city)
- Japanese Red Cross Toyota Nursing University(Toyota City）
- Nippon Welfare University(Mihama Town,Handa City, Nagoya City, Tokai City)
- Human Environment University(Okazaki City, Obu City)
- Fujita Medical University(Toyoake City, Nagoya City,Tokoname）
- Meijo University(Nagoya City, Nisshin City, Kasugai City)
- International Fashion College(Nagoya city)
- Nagoya International Institute of Technology(Nagoya city)
- Terrestrial television station
Both are located in Nagoya City.
- Japan Broadcasting Corporation(NHK)Nagoya Broadcasting Station(Synthesis-Education）
- Tokai TV broadcasting(THK, Tokai TV) (FNN-Fuji Television Network, Incseries)
- Chukyo TV broadcasting(CTV, Chukyo TV) (NNN-Nippon TVseries)
- CBC TV(CBC) (JNN-TBSseries)
- Nagoya TV Broadcast(NBN, me-tele)ANN-TV Asahiseries)
- TV Aichi(TVA) (TXN-Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.series)
Broadcast target areaIs NHK Nagoya General Television AichiPrefectural broadcast, The rest of the prefecture,Gifu,Mieof"Tokai prefectureIs the broadcasting areaChukyo wide areaIt is said.In both cases, the master station transmission station isSeto Digital Tower.
- "TV station exterior"
- Cable tv station
- AM radio station
- NHK Nagoya Broadcasting Station (第 1-第 2）
- Tokai Radio Broadcast(Tokai Radio) (NRNseries)
- CBC Radio(JRNseries)
- FM broadcasting station
Broadcast target areaAM radio stations are in the Chukyo area, and FM radio stations are in Aichi prefecture. The parent stations of FM radio are all from the former head office of Chukyo Television (Showa-ku, Nagoya).Higashiyama Tower..The parent station of FM complementary broadcasting of Tokai Radio and CBC Radio is Toyota CityMikuniyamaIt is installed in.
Long time agoMegaNetAffiliated foreign language FM stations have also been opened twice.The first "Aichi International Broadcasting(RADIO-i) went bankrupt without achieving profitability in a single year due to sluggish commercial revenue from the beginning of the station.Corporate rehabilitation law,Civil Rehabilitation LawThe business was not rebuilt or transferred to another company after applying for the application. On September 2010, 9 at 30:242000/4/1It has been 10 and a half years since theCompleted broadcasting.. Japan's prefectural terrestrial broadcasters have been forced to “close (closed/closed)” for the first time in history. The license is as of October 10 of the same yearMinister of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsReturn to. "Aichi International Broadcasting" as a corporationLiquidationAnd disappeared.
In addition, the foreign language FM station "Radio NEO(Formerly InterFM NAGOYA)” also ended broadcasting at 2020:6 on June 30, 12 due to poor management.
- Community FM station
- MID-FM(Nicknamed "MID-FM761") (Nagoya cityNaka-ku）
- Called FM(Nicknamed "RADIO LOVEAT") (Toyota City）
- FM Okazaki(Nicknamed "FM EGAO") (岡 崎 市）
- FM Catch(Nicknamed "Pitch FM") (Kariya city）
- FM Toyohashi(Nickname "palm fruit") (Toyohashi）
- Owari eastern broadcasting(Nicknamed "RADIO SAN-Q") (Seto City）
- Aichi North FM Broadcasting(Nicknamed "United North") (Inuyama）
- Media FM(Nicknamed "Medias FM") (Tokai City）
- FM Ichinomiya(Nicknamed "i-wave 76.5 FM") (Ichinomiya）
- Nishi End FM(Nicknamed “FM Namami”) (Kanie-cho, Kaifu-gun and surrounding municipalities (Kaifu area))
- National newspaper
- Yomiuri Shimbun Chubu Branch[Annotation 2]
- Asahi Shimbun Nagoya Head Office
- Mainichi Newspaper Chubu Head Office[Annotation 3]
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun Nagoya Branch
- Sankei ShimbunChubu Bureau (Osaka Head Officejurisdiction. Nagoya city)[Annotation 4]
- National sports paper
- Sports NipponNewspaper company Nagoya Bureau
- The paper issued by the Osaka head office is the Chunichi Shimbun headquarters factory in Nagoya city.[Annotation 3] It is printed in (public competition, only TV section replaced).
- Nikkan SportsNewspaper Nagoya Head Office
- A subsidiary of Nikkan Sports Newspaper West Japan. Most of the space is shared with the Osaka head office (Daily Sports Newspaper West Japan) edition (public competition and TV are replaced).
- Sports report
- Yomiuri Shimbun Chubu Branchissued by. When the branch office was the Chubu Yomiuri Shimbun, it was first published under the title "Notification Sports", and in 1996, the title was changed to "Sports Notification" as in Tokyo and Osaka.
Although there is no branch office or branch office, the following two papers are sold.
- Sankei sports
- The early edition (11th edition) issued by the Osaka head officeJR Tokai OfNagoya Station,Nagoya Railway OfMeitetsu Nagoya Station-Kanayama Station,Kinki Nippon Railway OfKintetsu Nagoya StationMain terminal shops in Nagoya city, andCentral horse racingThe actual dayChukyo RacecourseSold at (previously the final 12th edition sold at Nagoya Station). It is also available at the Sankei Shimbun direct sales office in Nagoya city. The TV side and the public competition side have not been replaced.
- Daily Sports
- Local paper
- Chunichi Shimbun(Nagoya city)
- Chunichi Sports(Nagoya city)
- Chubu Keizai Shimbun(Nagoya city)
- Chukyo Sports(Nagoya city)
- Tokai Nichinichi Shimbun(Toyohashi City)
- East Aichi newspaper(Toyohashi City)
- Tokai Aichi Newspaper(Okazaki City)
Nagoya TimesWas suspended on October 2008, 20 (10) (actually discontinued). At that time, there was no place to suspend publication in newspapers in the Tokai region in recent years, so it was featured in other media.
- There are about 4,600 temples, which is the most common prefecture in Japan.
- culture,EntertainmentIt is said that there are many tough fans regarding intangible things[Annotation 5].. Similarly, prices and goods are also highly evaluated.
- Nagoya dialect -Owari dialect. From old country nameOwari valveAlso called.Inner ringTokyo accentIs distributed, but spoken on the Chita PeninsulaChita dialectIs influenced by Nishi-Mikawa and has a Nakawa Tokyo style accent.The Nagoya dialect (Owari dialect) is like "Doerai → Doeraya"Continuous vowelCharacterized by change.Talked in Gifu prefectureMino dialectIt has much in common with Mikawa dialect in terms of grammar and vocabulary.
- Mikawa dialect --Dialect of the Mikawa region.Nakawa Tokyo accents are distributed in Nishi-Mikawa, and outer ring Tokyo accents are distributed in Higashi Mikawa. It features an end-of-sentence expression called "Jan, Dara, Rin".Enshu dialectThere are many things in common with (especially Higashi Mikawa), and at the western end of Shizuoka prefecture on the prefectural border with Aichi prefecture.Kosai CityIn, a dialect close to the Mikawa dialect is used.
- Chita Peninsula
- One color
- Brush persimmon(Chinese treasure persimmon)
- Arimatsu/Narumi Aperture(Dyed products,1975 ）
- (Dyed products,1988 ）
- (Dyeing product, 1988)
- Akatsu ware(Porcelain,1977 ）
- (Ceramics, 1997)
- Tokoname ware(Porcelain,1976 ）
- (Woodwork,1981 ）
- (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1976)
- (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1976)
- (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar,2016 ）
- Toyohashi brush(Stationery, 1976)
- (Masonry, precious stonework,1979 ）
- Owari Cloisonne(Other crafts,1995 ）
- Traditional crafts
Festivals and events
Aichi prefecture has 40 cities, 154 citiesFloatThere are 418 floats in the festival, and the prefecture established the "Aichi Float Festival Japan No. XNUMX Association" to announce its charm nationwide and declared "Float Japan No. XNUMX Aichi"... Especially for floatsKarakuriThe doll-carrying "Float Karakuri" is said to have begun at Atsuta Shingu Tenno Festival and Tsushima Tenno Festival in Owari.Even now, it is said that 6% of floats from all over Japan are concentrated in Aichi Prefecture..2016 (28) December 12Mountain/Hoko/Street food eventAs a result, 18 cases from 33 prefecturesUNESCO OfIntangible cultural heritageAmong them, 5 cases were registered from Aichi Prefecture, including Owari Tsushima Tenno Matsuri, Inuyama Matsuri, Kamezaki Shioshi Festival, Chiryu Matsuri, and Susei Matsuri..
- UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Owari Tsushima Tenno Festival(Three major river festivals):Tsushima-Aishi City
- Inuyama Festival : Inuyama
- Kamezaki Shiho Festival : Handa City
- Chiryu Festival : (I.e.
- Sunari Festival : Kaifu-gunKanie Town