"I wish I had the internet ..." Yoshiaki Ashikaga's miscalculation did not receive information on Shingen's death.
If you write the contents roughly
In this way, Nobunaga, who gave up aiming for Mr. Hojo, adopted the method of his ancestor Taira no Kiyomori, and after that he started with Dainagon and became the Minister of the Right.
Shingen who set up a shadow warrior "Hide the dead for three years" "The giant star falls. Shingen Takeda, the tiger of Kai who was on the verge of taking over the world ... → Continue reading
WANI BOOKS News Crunch
A WEB magazine operated by the publisher Wanibooks. We will deliver the news of "Now is the season!" By crunching (= chewing).You can only read it here!can not see!Full of original entertainment content.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Mr. Isehira OfMaster-Taira no Tadamori OfLegitimate manBorn as a builder of the Taira clan.Homoto no RanでEmperor GoshirakawaWith the trust ofHeiji RebellionBecame the final winnersamuraiFor the first timeMinisterIs appointed to.The Japan-Song trade cultivated the financial base, circulated the Song dynasty in Japan, laid the foundation for the currency economy, and established Japan's first samurai government (Taira administration).
After rebelling against Taira's power, he confronted Pope Shirakawa andPolitical change in the third yearI imprisoned the Pope and gave birth to TokukoEmperor AndeAnd take control of politics,Taira OfDictatorship TheOfficial house-Shrine・ Received great opposition from samurai and othersGenjiHe died while a soldier who overthrew the Taira clan was raised.
Ise Heishi's son
permanent6/1/18[Note 1](1118/2/10),Mr. IsehiraTaira no TadamoriLegitimate manBorn as.where are you fromYamashiroThe theory of Kyo (currently Kyoto City) is influential.The birth mother is unknown, but originally served Pope ShirakawawifeAnd the woman who became Taira no Tadamori's wife ("Middle right"according toSecurity guardNew Year (1120/) It is highly possible that it is dead). "Heike story』Narrative books are pregnant with the favor of Pope ShirakawaGion no NyogoIs said to have been given to Taira no Tadamori and Kiyomori was born (so-called Shirakawain).FallThe theory), but the Enkyo book of the reading book system writes that Kiyomori was the belly of Nakazaki's wife who served Gion no Nyogo.[Note 2]. Also,Omi countryDocument ("Buddha priesthood genealogy") Made Kiyomori's mother the sister of Gion no Nyomori, and Gion no Nyomori made Kiyomori.nephewIt is written that[Note 3]..Kiyomori is Taira no TadamoriRoomEven though he is not a child of (or his mother may have been in a regular room at the beginning, but after his death)Legitimate manIt is probable that the background to this was the power of Gion no Nyogo, who is the guardian.
Daiji4 years(1129/) New Year, at the age of 12Subordinate-SabeiInvestiture.about thisMunetada FujiwaraIs astonished[Note 4][Note 5]..Kiyomori was in March of the same yearIwashimizuChosen as an extraordinary dancer[Note 6], The minister who adopted Kiyomori's horse as the adopted child of Gion no NyogoArihito MinaIt is estimated that Kiyomori, who was a child, grew up under the patronage of Gion no Nyogo, because his Zuijin worked.Since he grew up under the patronage of Gion no Nyogo, there are rumors that Kiyomori's father was Pope Shirakawa.Although the fact of the illegitimate theory is poor, Kiyomori has never produced a lord.A close vassalDespite the origin of Mr. Ise Heishi[Note 7], The highest position in the decreeMinisterIt is said that he was promoted to the above because his relatives with the royal family were believed at that time..
When I was youngPope TobaThe first favoriteFujiwara IseiI was in and out of my house.Ienari is Kiyomori's stepmotherIke no ZenniWas a cousin of.Higher floorWith my daughterShigemori-BasicIs born, but it is presumed that he died.
Hisasu3 years(1147/),Connecting roomWelcomed toHiratsukoBetweenMunemoriIs born.Tokiko's FatherPeacetimeAs the judge of Pope Toba,Hamuro Mitsuyori-ShinsaiHe was also in charge of the business of the hospital office.
On June 6th of this year, KiyomoriGionshaI went to, but blamed Roh and other weaponsGod manIn a skirmish, an incident occurred in which an arrow shot by Roh and others hit the Hoden (Gion struggle case).Gion Shrine is the last companyEnryakuji TempleRequests the exile of Taira no Tadamori and KiyomoriGosoHowever, Pope Toba protects Taira no Tadamori and Kiyomori from the offensive of Enryakuji Temple and condemns Kiyomori.RedemptionthirtyjinTo sayFineI stayed at.After that, instead of Kiyomori, the half-brother of Seishitsu's bellyHeike MoriIs appointed by Hitachisuke and the right horse head to stand out.In place of Kiyomori, who had already lost his mother and caused problems, there was a possibility that Iemori, who had a certain guardianship on his mother's side, would succeed the family.
However, since Iemori died suddenly in 5, Kiyomori's position as a torrent became a monolith.Iemori's mother and younger brotherYorimoriIs under control due to the age difference of 15 years old, and Kiyomori is treated as a second person between brothers,Tsunemori-KyoseiThe relationship remained subtle compared to.Aki MamoruHe made huge profits by gaining control of the Seto Inland Sea, and expanded his power to the West with his father.Also from that time on MiyajimaItsukushima shrineBelieve inNiheiIn 3, after Taira no Tadamori's death, he became the builder of the Taira clan.
Hogen rebellion, Heiji rebellion
HomotoNew Year (1156/)ofHomoto no RanThen my mother-in-law, Ike no ZenniEmperor ChongdeChild ofShigehito-shinKiyomori's position was difficult because he was a nanny, but he worked to unite the family.Emperor GoshirakawaBring victory on the sideHarima Mamoru,Dazai dashiBecomes
With ShinsaiFujiwara Trust・ Although he was in a neutral position in the Nijo pro-political conflict,HeijiNew Year (1159/)ofHeiji RebellionFujiwara no NobuDaikoku Gomon Keisou-Hamuro SoukataBy eradicating the anti-Shinsei factions such as, the political position will be rapidly increased.In this processMinamoto no dynasty-Gen Shigenari-Genki Minoru-GenkohoKiyomori took control of the military and police forces of the imperial court as a leading samurai and laid the foundation for the establishment of a samurai government.
Tokiko in the transfer roomEmperor NijoKiyomori became a guardian as the emperor's nanny because he was a nanny.She also she is Tokiko's sisterShigeko Taira(Kenharumonin) is the favorite princess of Go-Shirakawa, and has a strong pipe with the institute.Kebiishi-NakanagonIn addition to being promoted to, he became a betto of the hospital office, and by serving both the emperor and the emperor, he built a rock-solid system.In the second year of Kyuju (2), Tokuko (later Kenreimonin) was born with Tokuko.Later in the first year of Jōan (1155), he would join the Emperor Go-Shirakawa as a grace child.
InsuranceNew Year (1161/) In September, between Emperor Go-Shirakawa and Shigeko, the Seventh Prince (Prince Norihito, later)Emperor Takakura) Is born, Shigeko's younger brotherTaira no Tokitada-Taira no NorimoriPlanned for Tatsutaiko.Emperor Nijo was furious at this move, and Tokitada, Kyomori,Fujiwara no Narichika-Nobutaka BomonWas dismissed and Taira no Tokitada was transferred to Izumo, and the cloister rule of Shirakawa was suspended.Kiyomori clarified his support for Emperor Nijo by having the samurai stay at the emperor's palace to guard him.In March of the following year, the Nijo pro-political group Daikoku Gomon Keisou, who had been exiled due to the Heiji rebellion, was allowed to return to Tokyo.Genji KenWas exiled for cursing Emperor Nijo at Kamosha.Kiyomori received the strong confidence of Emperor Nijo and put the pro-government on track.Furthermore, KampakuKonoe MotozaneDaughterMorikoAnd had a close relationship with the regents.
After the cloister rule was suspended, he did not neglect the consideration for Emperor Shirakawa.Chang'an2 years(1164/)Rengeoin (Sanjusangendo)Is being built for Emperor Go-Shirakawa.The villas and territories were donated to Rengeoin, and the economic base of Emperor Go-Shirakawa was strengthened.Emperor Nijo was wary of the movement of Emperor Go-Shirakawa, and was in the third year of Chokan (3 years).1165/) To deepen his dependence on the Heike by appointing Shigemori as a counselor, but he died on July 7.
SuccessorEmperor RokujoIs a child, and Konoe Motozane leads politics as a regent, and KiyomoriBig wordI was promoted to and assisted Motozane. In September, Taira no Tokitada was allowed to return to Tokyo, and on December 9, when Prince Norihito was proclaimed the king, Kiyomori became a priest.
Eternal2 years(1166/) July 7, RegentMr. FujiWhen Motozane Konoe died suddenly and the cloister rule of Shirakawa revived, Motozane's child,MotomichiIs a younger brotherMatsudo MotoboBecomes regent.If the territory of the Sekiseki family, which was the territory of Motozane, moves to Motofusa, it will be a big blow to Mr. Taira.KiyomoriKonoe Family OfThe priestFujiwara no KunitsunaWith the advice ofYour Highness-KangakuinRyoMidoryuSucceeded in the jurisdiction of the customs territory by inheriting the private territory excluding the temple territory to the widow Moriko... Kiyomori will be the prince when Prince Norihito becomes a prince on October 10.Daio HarumiyaAnd in NovemberMinisterIt became.
Ren'an2 years(1167/) In February, KiyomoriMinisterWill be[Note 8], Daijo-daijin resigns in just three months to cultivate Fukuhara.Kiyomori ostensibly retired from politics, and Taira no Shigemori was declared in May of the same year.Tokai-Higashiyama-Sanyo-NankaidoHe was entrusted with the security police authority and revealed that he had taken the position of successor inside and outside the country.
Jin 3rd year (1168/) Kiyomori fell ill on February 2, and in MarchPriestdo. ""TamabaAccording to the name of the disease, "Tapeworm (Tapeworm)Subaku) ”, And I got sick for more than a month...Tapeworm is originally in ChinaTapewormIt refers to illness, but in Japan at that time, illnesses with various symptoms were called tapeworms..Kiyomori was attached based on his testimonyTapeworm (Sanadamushi）Met[Source required]..After fearing that Kiyomori's medical condition would cause political instability, Emperor Shirakawa sought to stabilize the system by accelerating the original schedule and transferring Emperor Rokujo to Prince Norihito.Kiyomori who recovered from the diseaseFukuharaVilla ・Yukimi GoshoThe maintenance of Itsukushima Shrine, which has been a long-cherished desireJapan Song TradingImmerse yourself in the expansion of.
KaoIn the first year (1169), Emperor Go-Shirakawa departed and became the Pope, but Kiyomori received a reprimand at Todaiji Temple with Emperor Go-Shirakawa and worked on cooperation.This is with Pope TobaFaithful FujiwaraIt was a copy of the example that was received on the same day.Around this time, Emperor Go-Shirakawa visited Fukuhara to meet with the Song dynasty, Kiyomori's daughter Tokuko joined Emperor Takakura, and Emperor Go-Shirakawa and Kiyomori held a memorial service for a thousand priests in Fukuhara. ..During this time, the Taira clan became extremely prosperous, with more than 500 nationwide.ManorAnd got a huge amount of goods through the Japan-Song trade. In "The Heike Story," his brother-in-law, Tokitada, said, "Everyone who is not in this family is non-human," which is known by the idiom "Not in Heike, not in humans."
Dissatisfaction with Mr. Taira
However, the cloister rule, including Emperor Go-Shirakawa, gradually became uncomfortable with the expansion of Kiyomori's power.Yasumoto2 years(1176/) With the death of Kenshunmonin, he deepens his confrontation with Kiyomori.
ApprovalNew Year (1177/)June,Shishigatani IncidentOccurs.this isTada YukinoriKiyomori tried to eliminate the cloister rule in the cloister rule.SaikoWas executed, and Fujiwara no Narichika was spared the death penalty by Shigemori's long-cherished wish.Bizen countryExile[Note 9],ShunkanEtc.KikaigashimaHe was exiled to, but he was not guilty of Emperor Go-Shirakawa.However, it is unclear whether there was actually a plot to overthrow the Taira clan, and there is a view that Kiyomori, who was ordered to attack Enryakuji by Emperor Go-Shirakawa just before, went to avoid a collision with Enryakuji.[Note 10].
Approval3 years(1179/) In June, her daughter Moriko died.The Pope immediately confiscated Moriko's mansion without permission. (Since Konoe Motozane's Seishitsu was Moriko, he owned the territory after Motozane's death.) In July, Shigemori died of illness at the age of 6.Then again, Emperor Go-ShirakawaJapanMetEchizen countryWas confiscated.In addition, the Pope is 20-year-old Konoe Motomichi (the room is Kiyomori woman.Sadako) Aside from that, 8 years oldMatsudono MoroieWas appointed to Gonchu Chunagon.With this personnel affairs, the status of the regentsMatsudono familyIt became clear that he would succeed, and Kiyomori, who was supporting the Konoe family, was indignant.
On November 11, Kiyomori led an army from FukuharaSuperiorityThen,Coup d'etatWas carried out.So-calledPolitical change in the third yearHowever, Kiyomori started with Matsudono Motofusa and his father and son.FujiwaraAll 39 lords and institutes (8 aristocrats, 31 lords, recipients, kebiishi, etc.) who were considered to be anti-Taira clan will be dismissed, and a pro-Taira clan will be appointed in their place.Emperor Go-Shirakawa was afraid to ask Kiyomori for forgiveness, but Kiyomori refused to do so and was imprisoned in Toba-den on November 11th.The Go-Shirakawa cloister rule was completely stopped here.Kiyomori entrusted the subsequent treatment to Munemori and raised it to Fukuhara.However, the government's concept after the suspension of the cloister rule was poor.Emperor Takakura, Motomichi Konoe, and Taira no Munemori all had inexperienced political experience, and Kiyomori had to come out in the end.Kiyomori was dismissedHiromori-Kanemasa HanayamaThe left minister, Fujiwara no Tsunemune, and the right minister, who are influential people of Mr. Fujiwara to assist Motomichi, working to unite the family by canceling the disposition ofKujo KanemiI tried to be flexible.Regarding the actual political affairs, Taira no TokitadaTakaki Shijo-Tsuchimikado MichikaNoh was the spokesman for Kiyomori.
4 years of Jisho1180/) In February, Emperor Takakura took over, and Emperor AntokuPracticedid(Emperor Ande).Needless to say, Emperor Antoku's mother is Kiyomori's daughter, Tokuko.Nominally, it was the cloister rule of Emperor Takakura, but it was clear to everyone that it was Taira's puppet government.In addition, the imprisonment of the Pope and taking control of politics created many anti-Taira forces.
Rebellion signal smoke
The first wave of rebellion against Taira's dictatorship was the third prince of Emperor Go-Shirakawa.IinouWas a soldier.Prince Mochihito was excellent, but he was not able to receive the proclamation due to the pressure of the Taira clan, Kenshunmonin.Hachijo-inAlthough he was asked for the opportunity to take the throne as a grace child, his hope was hopeless in this coup d'etat.It can be said that Prince Mochihito is an armed force that reports directly to Hachijoin.Minamoto no Yorimasa-Yukiyoshi Shimokawabe-Yoshikiyo Ashikaga-Gennaka familyAnd so on, and oppose Mr. TairaKofuku-ji Temple-Enjoji TempleAlso tuned in to this move.This plan was discovered in advance, and due to Kiyomori's quick measures, Kagetaka Fujiwara, a family member of the Taira clan, who was not a kebiishi.ItochuPursued with 300 soldiers and defeated Prince Mochihito and Minamoto no Yorimasa.
However, it is the same as the temples and shrines, especially Sonjoji.Tendai sectAt Enryakuji Temple of the Taira clan, there was a movement of anti-Taira clan forces, and Kiyomori abandoned Kyoto, which is geographically disadvantageous to the Taira clan, surrounded by influential temples and shrines. Of the international trading portOwada Tomari(CurrentHyogoKobe CityCape WadaTo the land facing (nearby)Transfer of capitalAiming forFukuhara YukiyukiTo force.
However, Prince Mochihitocommand of a princeBlew up all over the country and was washed away in Izu in AugustYoritomo Gengen,Nobuyoshi TakedaAs a builderMr. KaiIn NovemberShinano countryInYoshinaka KisoRaises troops.On the other hand, Kiyomori tried to prevent Yoritomo and others from expanding their power.Taira no SeimoriDispatched a large army to the Kanto regionBattle of Fuji RiverThen I withdrew without engaging in battle.
With this defeat, the temples and shrines, especially Sonjoji and Kofukuji, who were supportive of the rebellion of Prince Mochihito, began to show disturbing movements.In addition, Gen Omi uprised and partnered with the Taira clan of Enryakuji Temple to occupy Lake Biwa, a key point of logistics, and the rebels grew to the momentum to attack the old city.In addition, a rebellion broke out in Kyushu, and there were voices from the Taira clan and the public, as well as from the Taira clan and Enryakuji, who did not want to relocate, and Kiyomori returned to Heiankyo on November 11.
In December, Kiyomori sent an army led by Taira no Tomomori, Taira no Sukemori, and Fujiwara no Kiyotsuna to burn down Sonjoji Temple, and Omi Gen'sYoshitsune Yamamoto-Yoshikane KashiwagiSucceeded in the settlement of Omi by defeatingOmi offense and defense).Next, Kiyomori targeted Kofukuji Temple, the largest anti-Taira clan in Kinai.Kiyomori decided to wipe out the threat behind him and made a large army with Shigehira as general general.Southern cityDispatched to Kofukuji Temple on December 12thTodaiji TempleBurned down the temples in the southern capital.Certainly, this calmed the movement of the anti-Taira clan around the city, but thisNanto burningThen, it was a disaster that killed thousands of citizens and burned down most of the Great Buddha in the region, and Kiyomori himself was stigmatized as a "French enemy".
4 years of Jisho1180/) By the end, it will be the base of Taira's powerWestern countryAlso inIyo country OfMichikiyo Kono-communicationFather and son, 5 years after the next Jisho1181/)Bungo OfOgata no Saburo・ Usuki Satoshi, Saga Satoshi and other powerful tribes raised troopsIse country-ShimakuniThere was also a rebellion in.Eastern countryWas also TairaHideyoshi SatakeEtc. are subdued by Yoritomo.
Under these circumstances, Kiyomori tried to build a new system centered on Kyoto.KinaiHe appointed Munemori with a job in a nearby country.this isBalance3 years(731/) Was given the right to soldiers and horses for Kyo and Kinai.Niitabe-shinnoIt follows the example of, and established a war system by imposing soldier roles and military rice in the neighboring countries of Kinai.again,Tamba countryEstablished a general boss of various villas inMoritoshi TairaAppointed.Moreover,Echigo country OfShigenaga ShiroとMutsu OfHidehira FujiwaraHas been given a declaration of revenge by Minamoto no Yoritomo and Nobuyoshi Takeda. On February 2, Taira no Shigehira's downward movement to the west was canceled, and it was decided that the samurai of the clan under Munemori would head for the eastern pursuit, but Kiyomori fell ill on the 26th, and the leap February 27th. ,KamogawaShengkoku Mansion on the East Bank (* See below) Died.Year-round64.
Kujo Kanemis diary"Tamaba』, There is a description that" I suffer from Zenmon (Kiyomori) head wind "on February 2, and the leap is already in critical condition on February 27..Fujiwara Teikes diary"TomorrowIt is recorded that there was a rumor that "the reason for the faint in agony" at the time of his death... 『Hyakurensho』It is described that it was a reward for burning Todaiji Temple and Kofukuji Temple, saying that it was" there is a problem with Nikkisho, like a hot fire "... In the "Heike Monogatari" Enkyo book, "From the day when you get sick, you should put water in your throat. If it's difficult to endure the heat, the person who is nearby is Kiya. (Since the day I got sick, I couldn't drink water and my body became hot like fire. The person who entered the hospital room couldn't stand the heat, so there was nothing nearby. Kiyomori was "hot and hot." "It was just that."[Note 14]I have done it) "..From these depictions, "Serifu YanagidomeIt has been thought that Kiyomori's cause of death was a fever, as was ridiculed in the first volume as "Kiyomori's doctor takes a pulse."
A modern novelistEiji Yoshikawaof"New Heike story], "Hidden fever (intermittent fever,malaria) ”Seiichi MorimuraLooking at as well.. Focusing on "head wind"Kaionji Shiogoro,Nobuko Yoshiya Thecerebral hemorrhageIsn't it?On the other hand, in the medical world, medical history researchersToshiyoshi HattoriIs pneumonia caused by a cold, and is from a coldMeningitisI suspect that it causedTatsuaki Shinoda TheHemolytic streptococcal infectionIsn't it?..Medieval historianYasuo MotokiSaid that it was some kind of infectious disease because Fujiwara no Kunitsuna, who was close to Kiyomori, became ill and died at the same time..
Kiyomori, who realized his death, told the Pope to cooperate with Munemori to carry out his affairs because he left everything to him after his death. It is said that he left it to Munemori and there should be no objection. " ""Heike storyKiyomori is dying in "FuneralEtc. are useless.Offer Yoritomo's head in front of my grave. "On August 8st of the year he died, Yoritomo secretly offered to the institute for peace with Mr. Taira, but Munemori said in Kiyomori's will, "Even though my child and grandson are the ones who survive, Yoritomo's skeleton He refused this, saying, "I should expose it before," and showed a fierce hatred for Yoritomo.[Note 15].
After Kiyomori's death, Taira no Shigemori had already died of illness, and his second son, Taira no Shigemori, had prematurely passed away. Mr. Taira was gradually hunted down, as the cloister rule regained power after being at the mercy of his miracle.Moreover, from time to timefamine(Yowa famine), Etc.Toshinaga2 years(1183/),Battle of Kurikara PassとBattle of ShinoharaAfter the Taira clan's army was destroyed, the city fell without any means before the Yoshinaka army's offensive.andLunar calendar2 years(1185/)ofBattle of DannouraDefeated by the Taira clan.
For Kiyomori's dead place, see "Azuma mirror"Kujo Kawaraguchi Mori Nation" is the most important base, and based on this,KamogawaWas on the east bankHiramori countryIt has long been said that it is a mansion.
However, in XNUMX (1989/), The "Sheng nation" of "Kujo Kawaraguchi Sheng nation" is not the Hiramori national residence, but the Gondainagon, the father of Fujiwara no Kunitsuna.Right horse GonsukeThe theory that it is the mansion of Shengkoku (),Masataka UwayokoteAdvocated by.
Then in 17 (2005/),Next timeMasaaki TakahashiHowever, the Hiramori national residence on the east bank of the Kamo River is Prince Norihito (Emperor TakakuraAs a result of collating the fact that it is also the birthplace of), "Kujo"Is"HachijoExpressed the view that it would be a clerical error..If it is the Hachijo Kawaraguchi, on the opposite bank across the Kamo RiverGoshirakawainImperial Palace(Hojuji TempleGosho), West Hachijo No. (Kiyomori Residence, also known as Hachijo-tei) to the west, north-northeastRokuharaIs located, and because it is almost equidistant from Nishihachijo No. and Rokuhara, it can be said that it is the best place for a mansion in Shengkoku to take care of Mr. Taira's household affairs..
In addition, "Heike storyIn Volume 6 of "Jishinbo," Kiyomori's funeral night,BeatThere is a description that the voices of a few people who laughed while dancing and dancing came from the Hoju-ji Temple.Also,"HyakurenshoIn the February 2th article of the first year of Yowa, more specifically, from Hoju-ji Temple's Saisho Koin.NowIt is said that the voice of a turbulent dance was heard.You can certainly hear it from the Hachijo Kawaraguchi, but at the Kujo Kawaraguchi there is too much distance to make this anecdote.
- "Heike story』, Kiyomori is JapanChugokuIt is treated as a representative of the outstanding "dirty people" and "takeki things"..Tokujiro TomikuraSays that Kiyomori's wrongdoing in "Heike Monogatari" is against the royal law and against the Buddhist law.Tomikura cites acts that ignore the old kingship, such as "His Highness's Riding Case," "Punishment of the Pope and Aides in Shishigatani's Conspiracy," "Killing Prince Mochihito," and "Fukuhara Relocation."..It is described that "Siege of Nara", which is a bad deed to Buddhism, was an accidental thing that was not Kiyomori's intention, but there is no expression of regret for the burning of temples and shrines...In the film, people are rumored that Kiyomori's fever was caused by burning a temple in the southern capital, and in the dream his wife Tokiko had,Todai-ji Temple Rosha Nabutsu StatueBy the guilt of burningMugen HellIt is stated that it will fall to..Kiyomori is consistently portrayed as a person who is only interested in this world, such as not wanting to build a hall or tower at the time of his death, and his will is described as "sinking.".
- Nowadays, it is said that the actual figure of Kiyomori was mild-mannered and compassionate. (In fact, the exile to Izu without killing the orphans of Minamoto no Yoshitomo, such as Minamoto no Yoritomo and Minamoto no Yoshitsune, and the fact that he was able to enter the Buddhist gate caused disaster and later destroyed the Heike.Ike no ZenniOr behind herKaminishimoninAnd Yoritomo's mother's parents' houseAtsuta Omiya priestIt is said that the intention of is also working. )
- "Ten lessonsIn 7-27, about Kiyomori when he was young, "I decided to think that it was a joke even if a person behaved terribly inconveniently." Even if you laugh and make a terrible mistake, it will not be useless and will not disturb your voice. " I gently got out of the floor and let it lie down to the fullest. "" Even the lowest servant was treated as a full-fledged person in front of his family and acquaintances, so he felt that he was a serious face and was delighted from the bottom of his heart. The anecdote is written.
- A famous episode showing Kiyomori's outrageYour Highness Riding CaseAtMatsudo MotoboRegarding retaliation against, it is said that Kiyomori instructed in "Heike Monogatari", but "IdiotThe theory that Shigemori instructed from the description of 』is predominant, but there are also objections..
- I was taken care of in "The Tale of the Heike" when I was youngAt the time of Akira FujiwaraIs the son ofYukitaka HamuroHe knows that he is in a difficult situation and offers help.
- In "Tamaha," Kanezane Kujo severely criticizes Kiyomori, who burned the southern capital, but on the other hand, he is worried that the world will be disturbed after his death..
- JienIsIdiot], The figure of Kiyomori is described as follows.Before and after the Heiji rebellion, he was an ingenious and attentive person, and had the tactics to survive the complicated politics of the cloister rule.However, when he gained great power, he began to take brute force measures in the process of confronting the institutes, regents, and temples and shrines in order to maintain it, and his notoriety increased.
- "Genpei Morishiki』In the case of dismissing the fact that it rained by the prayer of a monk was just a coincidence.Sutra islandThen KiyomoriPillarThere is also an anecdote of a clear idea that is not bound by superstition, such as the legend that it was abolished.
- PoliticallyJapan Song TradingDevelopment of financial base as seen inSong dynastyEstablished the foundation of the currency economy by distributing it in Japan, promoted public works projects seen in island construction, defeated aristocratic politics that was getting stuck in the contradiction of the times, and was the first in Japan (although it has a strong aristocratic element). He has also made excellent achievements, such as establishing the samurai government of Japan.Shinpachiro Matsumoto TheSeto of OndoThe legend that openedOwada TomariIt is said that he was a visionary person because he built.
- Although it is often described as a politically good warrior in military records, he succeeded in defeating the Fujiwara no Nobuyumi with a tactic that linked multiple units in the Heiji rebellion and minimizing damage to the Imperial Palace and urban areas. Teori "Sophisticated tactics (Review: Yasuo Motoki)[Where?]It is said that he was also an excellent military commander who specializes in.
- Efforts were made to curb the Buddhist forces that had begun to have great power in Kyoto and Nara.The all-out attack on Kofuku-ji and Onjo-ji, which interfered with the issue of succession to the throne, was not well received at the time, but the significance of preventing religious forces with great armed forces from being involved in serious political issues cannot be ignored.Ironically, this policy was inherited in a moderate manner, such as the protection of Zen Buddhism and Nembutsu Buddhism, which do not have monks in the enemy Kamakura Shogunate.
|Motonagayuan||1118/||1/18||birth(Counting years1 years old)|
|Daiji4||1129/||1/6||Below the fifth place. January 1, Sabei. (24 years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Oharu 6||1131/||1/5||14th place (XNUMX years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Chosho4||1135/||1/5||Below the fifth rank. August 8, junior fourth rank. (Eighteen years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Honobu2||1136/||4/7||Daisuke Chuji(19 years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Hoen 3||1137/||1/30||Mamoru HigoConcurrent post (20 years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Hoen 6||1140/||11/14||Junior Fourth Rank (23 years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Hisasu2||1146/||2/1||Below the fourth rank. February 2,Aki MamoruConcurrent post.Higonokami replacement. (29-year-old)||Assistant Lord|
|Homotoyuan||1156/||November 7-6||Homoto no Ran(39 years old)||Assistant Lord|
|7/11||Harima Mamoru||Assistant Lord|
|Homoto 3||1158/||8/10||Daisuke Daiji (41 years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Heijiyuan||1159/||November 12-9||Heiji Rebellion(42 years old)|
|Eternal calendaryuan||1160/||6/20||Third rank. August 8thCouncil..Daegu Daini Nyogen. September 9ndUemonConcurrent post. On December 12, he resigned from Daisuke Daiji. (30 years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Eiryaku 2||1161/||1/23||KebiishiConcurrent position.Also serves as Omi Gonmori. September 9th, rightsNakanagon..KebiishiUemonNyomoto. (44 years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Insurance2||1162/||1/9||Resigned from the official positions of Kebiishi and Uemon.Leap February 2th, concurrently serving as Kebiishi, Uemon. April 9,Emperor Empress GondaioConcurrent post. August 8, second rank. In September, he resigned from the official positions of Kebiishi and Uemon. (20 years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Chang'an3||1165/||1/23||Sir HyōbuConcurrent post. August 8,Gondainaku..Prince Hyōbu and Empress Dowager. (48 years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Eternal2||1166/||6/6||Second rank. October 10stDaio HarumiyaConcurrent post.Prince Hyōbu and Prince Hyōbu stop. Nov. 11,Minister.. (49 years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Ren'an2||1167/||2/11||First placeMinister.. May 5, resigned from Daijo-daijin. (17 years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Nin'an 3||1168/||2/11||Buddhist priest (51 years old)||Assistant Lord|
|Securityyuan||1171/||TokukoIriuchi (54 years old)|
|Approvalyuan||1177/||Shishigatani Incident(60 years old)|
|Jisho 3||1179/||Political change in the third year(62 years old)|
|4th year||1180/||4/22||Emperor AndeEnthronement (63 years old)|
|4||IinouIssued an order to pursue the Taira clan||Azuma mirror|
|8/17||Yoritomo GengenRaising soldiers||Azuma mirror|
|Peaceyuan||1181/||Leap February 2||Kaoru (64 years old / 63 years old died)||Tamaba|
Here, the place that is said to be Kiyomori's graveyard is described.
- HyogoKobe CityHyogo WardLocated in Kitasakasegawacho 1[GM 1]..It is said that Taira no Kiyomori's mausoleum was built as a graveyard in the territory of Nofukuji Temple...The existing Taira no Kiyomori Mausoleum was reconstructed in February 1980 (Showa 55) in the 2th anniversary of Taira no Kiyomori..
- Existing in 1 Kiretocho, Hyogo-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture[GM 2],Memorial towerAs.. There are inscriptions of "Koan XNUMX" and "February", and "Saidaiji Temple OfWisdom Hiroyasu8/8/14(1285/9/14) Was held at Kiyomori's stone pagoda memorial service in Hyogo. "..Therefore, the stone pagoda is regarded as a memorial tower called "Kiyomorizuka"..
- Rokuhara Mitsuji Temple Taira no Kiyomorizuka
- Gio-ji Temple Taira no Kiyomori memorial tower
- Yamaguchi ShimonosekiLocated at 4-15 Hikoshima Enouramachi[GM 5].Toshinaga3 years(1183/),of timeNakanagon-Taira no TomomoriIs the late father, KiyomoriremainsEntered Hikoshima with the sword, and started to build the last fort of the Heike, Neo Castle (Hikoshima Castle).tombstoneIs said to have been erected.
KiyomoriYamashiro Of京都 or Ise country OfProductIt is said that he was born (Ubushina).Emperor HanmuGrandsonNozomi HiraA descendant of (Takamochi), in BandoTakehira HiranoDraw the flow ofMr. IsehiraClan.
Emperor Hanmu-Kazurahara-shin-King Takami-Nozomi Hira-Hirakuni Kaori-Taira no Sadamori-Taira no Korehira-Taira no Masanori-Masahiro Taira-Masamori Taira-Taira no Tadamori-Kiyomori Taira
Taira no Tadamori OfFirst son.. 『Assistant Lord』If you calculate back from the article,MotonagaNew Year (1118/) Is born. "Middle right"Security guardNew Year (1120/) According to the article on July 7th, "Tadamori Taira no Tadamori will graduate from his wife.Emperor Shirakawa) Served aroundwifeIt turns out that this woman may be Kiyomori's mother.Narrative book "Heike storyWas pregnant with the favor of Pope ShirakawaGion no NyogoIs said to have been given to Taira no Tadamori and Kiyomori was born (so-called)FallTheory).However, "The Tale of the Heike" was established after the Kamakura period, and it is presumed that Gion no Nyogo was over 40 years old at that time, so its credibility is low.In the same "The Tale of the Heike", Enkyo-hon, a reading book, writes that Kiyomori was the belly of Nakazaki's wife who served Gion no Nyogo.again,Meiji26 years(1893/) Found in Shiga Prefecture's "Buddha House Liaison Genealogy" (Bunryaku2 years(1235/), Kiyomori's mother, "My wife," is Gion no Nyomori's younger sister, and her sister, Gion no Nyomori, says Kiyomori.nephewIt is written that the Buddhist temple owned by Shirakawa-in was conveyed to Kiyomori.[Note 16].
|Shirakawainwife(Gion no NyogoSister of?)||Taira no Tadamori||Ike no Zenni||Emperor Shirakawa|
|Third sonTsunemori||Fourth sonKyosei||Sixth sonLoyalty||second sonIemori||Fifth sonYorimori||Emperor Toba|
|Higher floorDaughter of||First sonKiyomori||Tokiko||Tokitada||Shigeko||Emperor Goshirakawa|
|First sonShigemori||second sonBasic||Sixth son||Seven sonsIntelligence||YatsuoKiyofusa||Third sonMunemori||Fourth sonTomomori||Fifth sonShigehira||Tokuko||Emperor Takakura|
|Gyomori||Adopted childKiyosada||Adopted child||Kiyomune||Tomoakira||Emperor Ande|
- father:Taira no Tadamori(Shirakawain?)
- mother:Shirakawainwife(Gion no NyogoSister of?)
- stepmother:Ike no Zenni
- Younger brother:Taira no Tsunemori
- Younger brother:Taira no Norimori
- Younger brother:Loyalty
- Room : Higher floorDaughter of
- Connecting room : Hiratsuko(XNUMXnd place)- PeacetimeDaughter of
- Side room : Samurai in Gakushima
- Seven girls ?:Princess Miko
- Concubine ?:Tokiwa Gozen
- Yame ?:Corridor
- Child of unknown birth mother
- Sixth son:
- Seven sons:Plainness
- Yatsuo:Hira Kiyobo
- Eldest daughter ?:Nobutaka BomonA room
- Second daughter?:Fujiwara no ShigenoriRoom, afterKanemasa HanayamaA room
- Four woman?:Moriko Hira - Konoe MotozaneRoom,Emperor TakakuraJunbo,Jun Sannomiya
- Five girls ?: Room, afterTakafusa FujiwaraA room
- Six girls:Hira Kanko - Konoe MototsumiA room
- Adopted child
Before modern times
- Literary arts
All works in the field of literature listed hereMilitary story.
- country'sImportant cultural property..Early Kamakura period (13th century)..Image height 117 cm.Collection of the treasure hall.
- The templeKyotoKyoto CityHigashiyama WardMatsubaraYamatoojiLocated in Rokurocho, Higashiiri XNUMX-chome[GM 8]..There is also Kiyomorizuka (a memorial tower for Kiyomori) in the precincts (cf.).
After the Meiji era
- A painting
- Yoshitoshi Tsukioka"Yoshitoshi Samurai Taira no Kiyomori"
- 1883/Published (Meiji 16)Musha-e. ■There is an image and detailed explanation on the right side.
- Yoshitoshi Tsukioka "Taira no Kiyomori Flame Burning Disease Map"
- A picture of a warrior reported in 1883 (Meiji 16). ■There is an image and detailed explanation on the right side.
- Kohaku Fujino"From Hitobashira Tsukishima"
- Eiji Yoshikawa"New Heike story"
- Seiichi Morimura"The Tale of the Heike"
- Osamu Hashimoto"Soucho Heike Monogatari"
- Masahiro Mita"Kiyomori"
- Tomio Miyao"Miyaomoto Heike Monogatari" --NHKTaiga drama"Yoshitsune(As Kiyomori:Tetsuya Watari) One of the original works.
- Shoichiro Ikegami"Heike"
- Masumi Hattori"Kokukokuki"
- Takahashi Naoki"Novel Taira no Kiyomori"
- TV program (live-action drama)
- "" (1960, NTV, starring:Koshiro Matsumoto）
- "New Heike story(1972, NHK Taiga Drama, Starring:Tatsuya Nakadai）
- "Kiyomori Taira(1992, TBS, starring:Ken Matsudaira）
- "Kiyomori Taira(2012, NHK Taiga Drama, Starring:Kenichi Matsuyama）
- puppet show
- "Doll History Spectacle Heike Monogatari(December 1993-January 12, NHK puppet show, starring (voice):Morio Kazama）
- ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ン
- "" 1970,Masakazu Yamazaki
- Popular song
- "Shooting the feature-length Kayo Rokyoku Kiyomori Tenka" (Haru Sanba）
- "Feature song romance Kiyomori pioneering Kobe" (Haruo Minami)
- "The Tale of the Heike" (Manga Japanese Classic Series) Yokoyama Mitsuteru
- "White Eternity Black Eternity" Chieko Hara
- "Kiyomori Gunki Hogen Rebellion" (Wargame Japanese history）
- ^ Kujo MichiieDiary "Tama"Year of constructionThe birthday is written on March 3th of the first year as "New Year's 14th".
- ^ Hachiro SasakiAt the beginning, it was said that it was the belly of the wife, but as it was told, it changed to the belly of Gion no Nyogo..
- ^ Masaaki TakahashiDenies the theory that Kiyomori's mother is the sister of Gion no Nyomori, adding the description of "Buddha's family tree" to posterity..
- ^ "Surprising or unspeakable" "Middle right』\ New Year 4th article of the 24th year of the Taisho era.
- ^ Usually, the samurai officers started with the lieutenant of the third officer, and it was extremely unusual to be appointed as the assistant of the second officer.
- ^ "Middle right" March 3th article.
- ^ The promotion limit of the institute's vassals isBig wordWas supposed to be.
- ^ As a result, it is honored as "Heidaishokoku" in posterity.
- ^ Killed on July 7 without food.
- ^ Shosuke Kochi did not have a concrete plot in the first year of the Jisho era (Shishigatani Incident), and from the perspective of Taira no Kiyomori, the order to attack Enryakuji Temple by Emperor Go-Shirakawa itself not only made him dispute with Enryakuji Temple. , Suppose that it was understood as a plot to make the Heike a "Buddha enemy" and drive it to extinction by the Buddhist punishment of the Enryakuji attack..
- ^ "Taira no Kiyomori flame burning disease』- National Diet LibraryDigital collection. * There are also good quality images.
- ^ "Yoshitoshi Tsukioka's triptych "Taira no Kiyomori Flame Burning Disease"". Everyone's knowledge A little handy book. 2020/5/18Browse.* There are also good quality images.
- ^ Command (Shimyo) And the record (Shiroku) Is (Enma nocho)ofClerk..Enma graduate (Enmasotsu) Serves Enma and blames sinnersPrison graduate..In other words, with YamaDemon.
- ^ In classical history studies, it is said to be in agony
- ^ "Tamaba"by.
- ^ Masaaki TakahashiDenies the theory that Kiyomori's mother is the sister of Gion no Nyomori, adding the description of "Buddha's family tree" to posterity..
- Google Maps
- ^ Nofukuji Temple Heisei Kuni MausoleumMap - Google map) *The relevant facilities are displayed in red spots.
- ^ Kiyomorizuka, KiretochoMap - Google map) * Same as above.
- ^ Rokuharamitsuji Temple Taira no Kiyomori Kiminozuka (Map - Google map) * Same as above.
- ^ Sagatoriimoto Kosakacho Giouji Temple (Map - Google map) * Same as above.
- ^ Hikoshima Kiyomorizuka (Map - Google map) * Same as above.
- ^ Nishihachijo trace (Map - Google map) * Same as above.
- ^ Wakaichi Shrine (Map - Google map) * Applicable facilities are spot-displayed in red.When enlarged, "Taira no Kiyomori, hand-planted camphor tree" is also displayed as a spot.
- ^ Rokuharamitsuji Temple (Map - Google map) *The relevant facilities are displayed in red spots.
- ^ Sasaki 1948 [Page number required]
- ^ Buddhist priesthood agreement text
- ^ a b Takahashi 2011 [Page number required]
- ^ Mikawa (2018), p. 150.
- ^ Motoki (2011), No.1037 / 3507.
- ^ Masaki Akaya 2016, p. 6.
- ^ a b Toshiyoshi Hattori 1981, p. 183.
- ^ Kawachi (2007), pp. 124–144.
- ^ "Yoshitoshi Tsukioka / "Taira no Kiyomori Flame Burning Disease Map" Yoshitoshi Tsukioka". Internet Museum "Art Summary". 2020/5/18Browse.
- ^ Toshiyoshi Hattori 1981, p. 187.
- ^ a b Toshiyoshi Hattori 1981, p. 186.
- ^ a b c Masaki Akaya 2016, p. 4.
- ^ Masaki Akaya 2016, p. 3.
- ^ Masaki Akaya 2016, p. 3-4.
- ^ Uwayokote (1989).
- ^ a b Takahashi (2005).
- ^ Yuka Miyaji 1983, p. 17.
- ^ Yuka Miyaji 1983, p. 17-18.
- ^ Yuka Miyaji 1983, p. 19-21.
- ^ Yuka Miyaji 1983, p. 21.
- ^ Yuka Miyaji 1983, p. 22-23.
- ^ Toshiyoshi Hattori 1981, p. 192.
- ^ "Between" historical facts "and" stories "over the Yasumoto Hakusan incident <Article>" "History" Volume 6, Hiroshima University Graduate School of Education Shimomukai Laboratory, December 2015, pp. 12-72, two:10.15027/42863.
- ^ Toshiyoshi Hattori 1981, p. 188-189.
- ^ Yuka Miyaji 1983, p. 16.
- ^ a b c "Cultural property". Official websiteNofukuji Temple. 2020/5/18Browse.
- ^ a b Kobe City Culture and Sports Bureau Central Library General Affairs Division (Updated November 2019, 11). “Kiyomorizuka stone XNUMX-storied pagoda". Official website. HYOGO. Kobe City. 2020/5/18Browse.
- ^ a b c Kobe City Culture and Sports Bureau Central Library General Affairs Division (Updated November 2020, 4). “Taira no Kiyomori and Kobe Taira no Kiyomori's grave". Official website. HYOGO. Kobe City. 2020/5/18Browse.
- ^ a b "Hikoshima / Kiyomorizuka". Nippon Travel Magazine. General Incorporated Association Pressman Union. 2020/5/18Browse.
- ^ "Kiyomorizuka <Shimonoseki City, Yamaguchi Prefecture>". Unofficial website. Genpei Historic Site Guide. 2020/5/18Browse.* There is local information such as images of information signs.
- ^ a b "Buddha statue at Rokuharamitsuji Temple". Official website. Tokyo National Museum (2008). 2020/5/18Browse.
- ^ "List of important cultural properties". Official websiteRokuharamitsuji Temple. 2020/5/18Browse.■ There is a good image.
- ^ "The 3rd Treasures of Rokuharamitsuji Temple that convey history to the present --Visit to Kyoto Treasure Museum". Let's play in Kyoto. Let's play in Kyoto ARTKyoto Culture Promotion Committee, Ekuzamu Co., Ltd. 2020/5/18Browse.
- "Cause of Death of Taira no Kiyomori: Focusing on the Relationship with the Death of Fujiwara no Kunitsuna", Journal of the Japanese Society for the History of Medicine, Vol. 62, No. 1, Japan Medical History Society, 2016 3 Month, ISSN 0549-3323, NOT 40020803019.
- Masaaki Kasai Hen "Challenge of Cultural History"Shibunkaku Publishing, August 2005, 3. ISBN,ISBN-978 4784212330.
- Masaaki Takahashi"A cross section of the Kiyomori family affairs-using documents related to Bingo Kuni Otaso as a clue"
- Shosuke Kochi "Medieval Japanese Imperial Court / Shogunate System"Yoshikawa Hirofumikan, August 2007, 6.OCLC 166868968. ISBN-4 642-02863-3,ISBN 978-4-642-02863-9 .
- Hachiro Sasaki "Study of Heike Monogatari <above>"Waseda University Press, August 1948, 1.ASIN B000JBLLE4.two:10.11501/1157390. National bibliographic number:48013144.
- Masaaki Takahashi "Before Kiyomori-The Rise of Mr. Isehei" (enhanced / revised edition), November 2004, 11 (original work 1).OCLC 60533814. ISBN-4 89259-465-2,ISBN 978-4-89259-465-6 .National bibliographic number:20714235..The first edition was published by Heibonsha in 1984.
- Masaaki Takahashi "Dream of Fukuhara"Kodansha〈Kodansha Selection Mettier 400>, July 2007, 11.OCLC 182736896. ISBN-4 06 258400-X-,ISBN 978-4-06-258400-5 .
- Toshiyoshi Hattori "Japanese Medical History Research Side Story" Science Shoin, October 1981, 10.ISBN 978-4760301003.
- Kei Mikawa "Kugyo Conference-The Controversial Court Aristocrats"Central public opinion new company〈Chuko Shinsho 2510>, July 2018, 10.OCLC 1126323381. ISBN-4 12-102510-5,ISBN 978-4-12-102510-4 .
- "Study of Heike Monogatari-About Taira no Kiyomori-" "Tamayura" Volume 15, Hijiyama Women's Junior College Japanese Literature Society, October 1983, NOT 701886930.
- Yasuo Motoki "Taira no Kiyomori's Battle-Phantom Medieval Nation"Kadokawa Shoten〈Kadokawa series 14〉, December 2001.OCLC 47156396. ISBN-4 04-702114-8,ISBN 978-4-04-702114-3 .
- Yasuo Motoki "Kiyomori Hira and Goshirakawain"KADOKAWA,Kadokawa Gakugei Publishing<Kadokawa Shoten 504>, March 2012, 3.OCLC 816912918. ISBN-4 04-703504-1,ISBN 978-4-04-703504-1 .
- Motohisa Yasuda Retirement Commemorative Collection Publishing Committee Edition "Aspects of Medieval Japan"Yoshikawa Hirofumikan, August 1989, 1.OCLC 672763212. ISBN-4 642-02628-2,ISBN 978-4-642-02628-4
- Masataka Uwayokote"Stages of the Taira administration"
- Masataka Uwayokote "Genpei Conflict and The Tale of the Heike"KADOKAWA,Kadokawa Gakugei Publishing〈Kadokawa selection book 322>, July 2001, 4.OCLC 756197192. ISBN-4 04-703322-7,ISBN 978-4-04-703322-1 .
- Fumihiko Gomi Author,Japan Historical Society Hen "Taira no Kiyomori"(New edition) Yoshikawa Kobunkan <Person series>, November 1999, 1.OCLC 988889221. ISBN-4 642-05212-7,ISBN 978-4-642-05212-2 .
- Shinya Yamada "Failure of Taira no Kiyomori, a textbook of history and economy written by an accountant" Kodansha, December 2011, 12.OCLC 836343574. ISBN-4 06-217433-2,ISBN 978-4-06-217433-6 .
- "Mr. Takehei Osamu Kiyomori style --A large view by surname and classification". Japanese surname XNUMX Jie.As of August 2009, 9originalMore archives.2002/12/8Browse.
- Hatsukaichi City Environment and Industry Department Tourism Division (Updated on March 2020, 3). “World heritage Miyajima". Official website. Travel. Hatsukaichi. 2020/5/18Browse.