Photo August 8th (Sat) & 20st (Sun) special event
A must-see for high school students! [August 8th and 20st] Special event held by beauty and health professional university Beauty & …
If you write the contents roughly
A professional university that is expected to be a new option that has never been seen before.
In April 2023, the beauty and health professional university "Beauty & Wellness Professional University (tentative name: application for installation approval)" opened ... → Continue reading
"Newscast" that spreads news not only on the media but also on SNS
This is a press release service that promptly sends out the latest news of companies and organizations!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Professional college(University University, University University)British: Professional and Vocational Universities (PVU)) Is2017Established by the revision of the School Education Law on May 5Japan OfVocational collegeIs..The period of study is four years, and if you graduate, you will have a bachelor's degree (professional).Bachelor of ScienceCan be obtained.
UniversityAmong them, "the purpose is to deeply teach and study specialized arts and develop practical and applied abilities to take on professions that require specialization"...Therefore, it is set up for the purpose of developing human resources who can be ready to work with an emphasis on practical training and experiments (""To establish a vocational school #vocational university(See)..On the other hand, as it says "university"Vocational schools(Vocational school)Unlike,Ichijo schoolIt is established as a kind of university.The new system of universities will be established1964Since the introduction of the junior college system..The ratio of practical training to the credits required to obtain a degree is set at 3% to 4%, and these trainings are conducted in the field such as companies...In addition, practitioners serve more than 4% of teachers.
Bachelor of Science
Professional universities are not ordinary universities, so even if you graduate, they are ordinaryBachelor OfBachelor of ScienceCan't get. Instead,Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and TechnologyIs to be awarded a degree determined by..Specifically, a professional university awards a degree of "Bachelor's degree (professional)".These bachelor's (professional) degrees are positioned as equivalent to ordinary bachelor's degrees.In the case of a normal bachelor's degree, the name of the field of study is written in parentheses as "Bachelor's degree (○○)", whereas in the case of a bachelor's degree (professional degree), "○○ bachelor's degree (specialty)" In addition to the name of the occupational field, such as "Job)", it is required to specify "Professional" at the end.
In addition, vocational education is emphasized in ordinary universities as well as professional universities.Professional DepartmentMay be added.In this case, those who have graduated from a regular undergraduate course can obtain a regular bachelor's degree, but those who have graduated from a professional department cannot obtain a regular bachelor's degree.Instead, a degree called "Bachelor's Degree (○○ Professional)" is awarded.Similar to the degree of "Bachelor's degree (professional)" awarded at a professional university, it is required to indicate the name of the occupational field in the part of "○○".
University Reform Support and Degree Conferring OrganizationRegarding the credit-accumulating bachelor's degree conferral system, those who have been enrolled in a professional university (excluding professional universities divided into the first and second semesters) for two years or more and have acquired 2 credits or more are eligible for the degree conferral system. However, the credits that must be newly acquired by a person with a basic qualification do not include the credits acquired at the university's special course (including professional departments) or at a professional university...In other words, those who have been enrolled in a professional university (integrated system) for two years or more and have acquired 2 credits or more are those who have completed university, graduate school, junior college, orTechnical collegeYou can apply for a bachelor's degree if you obtain the required credits in the advanced course designated by the degree conferring organization or the university major.On the other hand, even if a person who has obtained a basic qualification obtains the required credits at a professional university, the credits cannot be used to apply for a bachelor's degree.
School education lawArticle XNUMX-XNUMX Of the universities set forth in the preceding article, those whose purpose is to deeply teach and study specialized arts and develop practical and applied abilities to carry out professions that require specialization. It will be a professional university.
Of the universities set forth in Article XNUMX-XNUMX, paragraph XNUMX, those whose purpose is to deeply teach and study specialized arts and to develop practical and applied abilities to take on professions that require specialization. , Professional junior college.
2019There were 17 applications for the establishment of professional universities and junior colleges. ..Of these, only one Kochi Rehabilitation College was initially approved in May 2018, and two universities, the International Fashion College and the Yamazaki Animal Nursing College, were put on hold (examination continued), and the other 5 The school withdrew the application..Regarding this resultUniversity establishment/school corporation councilExplained that each corporation that applied for installation was generally inadequately prepared and the system was inadequate...The two schools on hold were reported to be newly established in November 2..
In April 2020, Okayama Medical College, Kaishi College, Information Management Innovation College, Tokyo International Technical College, Tokyo Healthcare College, Shizuoka Prefectural Agricultural and Forestry Environmental College / Junior College A total of 4 schools, including 7 universities of Biwako Rehabilitation Professional Universities and 1 junior college, have opened. There are 8 schools, including Kochi Rehabilitation College, International Fashion College, and Yamazaki Animal Nursing College, which opened in April 2019.
On September 2020, 9, the "Professional University Consortium" was established with all 8 schools.
Status of installation application
The following educational institutions have applied for establishment approval for the opening of a professional university in 2019.(University name is tentative).resulting in,Kochi Rehabilitation College(Tosa City, Kochi Prefecture),International Fashion College(Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Osaka-shi, Osaka, Nagoya-shi, Aichi),Yamazaki Animal Nursing Professional Junior College(Shibuya-ku, Tokyo), Was approved.On the other hand, International Institute of Technology (Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Osaka-shi, Osaka, Nagoya-shi, Aichi), Tokyo Medical and Welfare Professional University (Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo), Osaka Medical and Welfare Professional University (Osaka-shi, Osaka) , Nagoya Medical and Welfare Professional University (Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture), Professional University Toto Gakuin (Meguro Ward, Tokyo, Kayagasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture), Tokyo Professional University (Koto Ward, Tokyo), Kanazawa Professional University (Hakusan, Ishikawa Prefecture) City), Kyoto Professional University (Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture), Shimane Health and Welfare Professional University (Okuideun Town, Nita County, Shimane Prefecture), Okayama Medical Professional University (Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture), Fukuoka Professional University (Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture) City), Japan Dental Professional Junior College (Iwata City, Shizuoka Prefecture), Osaka Cooking Professional Junior College (Izumi Otsu City, Osaka Prefecture),Nagoya Sangyo UniversityThe Department of Business Administration, Faculty of Contemporary Business (Owariasahi City, Aichi Prefecture) has withdrawn its application.
After that, we applied for the following installation approval for the opening of a professional university in 2020.(University name is tentative).resulting in,Shizuoka Prefectural Agricultural and Forestry Environmental College,Shizuoka Prefectural Agricultural and Forestry Environmental College Junior College(Iwata City, Shizuoka Prefecture),Biwako Rehabilitation College(Higashiomi City, Shiga Prefecture),Tokyo International University of Technology(Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo),Information Management Innovation Professional University(i Professional University),Tokyo Professional University of Health Sciences,Kaishi Professional University(Chuo-ku, Niigata City),Okayama Medical College, Was installed.Shizuoka Prefectural Agricultural and Forestry Environmental College and Shizuoka Prefectural Agricultural and Forestry Environmental College Junior College are the only public and professional junior colleges as of 2020...In addition, the Tokyo International Institute of Technology has applied for establishment by the Japan Education Foundation, just like the "International Institute of Technology"...By the way, it was decided to forgo the establishment of the three medical and welfare professional universities that had applied for opening in 2020...Information Management Innovation Professional UniversityInformation technologyIt is a university whose educational pillars are three fields: management, management, and global... Scheduled to open in April 2020..CampusTokyoSumidaWill establish the Faculty of Information Management Innovation.Ichiya NakamuraWill be appointed president..The school corporation Electronic Academy (Chairman Tadataka Tadashi) was approved by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology University Establishment and School Corporation Council on November 2019, 11, and officially by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology on November 1, 2019. The installation was approved in Japan, and the opening of the school was officially decided on April 11, 11.Tokyo Professional University of Health SciencesIs scheduled to open in Koto-ku, Tokyo.A physical therapy department and an occupational therapy department will be established.School corporation Keishin Gakuen.Tetsuo SuyamaWill be appointed president.Okayama Medical CollegeOpened on April 2020, 4 in Kita-ku, Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture.Established Department of Physical Therapy and Department of Occupational Therapy, Faculty of Health Sciences.The installer is Motoyama Gakuen, a school corporation.
- ^ a b c "Professional University" to open in 19 Amendment Law, Immediate Development of Growth Fields ". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2017, 5)
- ^ "Specializing in vocational education, the establishment of a professional university in the spring of 19 Amendment law enacted". Asahi Shimbun(July 2017, 5)
- ^ a b c ““ Professional University ”, starting in 2019”. Benesse(July 2017, 4)
- ^ School education lawArticle 83-2.
- ^ a b ““ Professional University ”will open in 19 Growth field human resource development”. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2017, 5)
- ^ School education lawIt means "a systematic education (hereinafter omitted) for the purpose of fostering the abilities necessary for occupation or actual life, or improving education" as defined in Article 124.
- ^ School education lawArticle 104, paragraph 1.
- ^ School education lawArticle 104, paragraph 2.
- ^ "On the way to a new bachelor's degree (Reiwa XNUMXrd year edition)". April 2021, 11Browse.
- ^ a b c d "A new university system for fostering" high-quality professionals ", only one school is first approved". Asahi Shimbun(July 2018, 10) April 2018, 10Browse.
- ^ a b c d "New report of 1 professional college = 14 schools withdraw application-installation trial". Newsletter(July 2018, 10) April 2018, 10Browse.
- ^ "About the examination results of professional universities, etc.”. Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (December 2018, 10). April 2018, 10Browse.
- ^ Approved by 2019 professional universities scheduled to open in 2, international fashion, etc.
- ^ a b (PDF) - Ministry of education
- ^ a b c "Report on the establishment of a university scheduled to open in 31 (October 30, 10)”. Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (December 2018, 10). April 2018, 10Browse.
- ^ We are recruiting full-time faculty members from Shizuoka Prefectural Agricultural and Forestry Environmental College (tentative name) (4 year system) and Shizuoka Prefectural Agricultural and Forestry Environmental Professional University Junior College (tentative name) (2 year system)!
- ^ a b c "Report on the establishment of universities, etc. scheduled to open in the second year of Reiwa (August 2, 8st year of Reiwa)". Ministry of education. April 2019, 9Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Report on the establishment of universities, etc. scheduled to open in the second year of Reiwa (November 2, 11st year of Reiwa): Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology". www.mext.go.jp. April 2019, 11Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo International University of Technology". April 2019, 9Browse.
- ^ "Notice of change in professional university establishment plan". April 2019, 9Browse.
- ^ a b c “Electronic College, ICT Specialized Professional College Opened in 20 Years Development of Human Resources for Technological Innovation”. Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun(July 2018, 2)
- ^ a b “Attracting universities, developing private facilities / partially remodeling metropolitan housing / Bunka district in Sumida Ward”. Construction Newspaper(July 2018, 1)
- (PDF) (Ministry of education)
- Challenges and prospects for establishing a professional university
- Professional college / professional junior college / professional department - Ministry of education
- About the establishment of "Professional University Consortium" - Ministry of education