Emergency transport for heat stroke in May, 5 people increased by 1,042 from the previous year – more than half are elderly
If you write the contents roughly
As a preventive action against heat stroke in the "new lifestyle", the agency is calling for diligent ventilation and taking off the mask when there is no need for a mask outdoors.
The Fire and Disaster Management Agency of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications recently announced the status of emergency transportation due to heat stroke in May 2022.According to it, the emergency in May ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New lifestyle(New Seikatsu Yoshiki)New Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19)But to prevent the spread of the infection over a long period of timeMinistry of Health, Labor and WelfareIs the action guideline published by.
Spread of COVID-XNUMX infectionTo prevent in the long termSplash infection,Contact infectionAnd even more measures for short-distance conversations than ever beforeEveryday lifeMust be established and sustained.
20205/4InNew Coronavirus Infectious Diseases Control Experts MeetingIn order to prevent the spread of infection again even in areas where the number of people infected with the new coronavirus has decreased and the number of people infected has decreased, daily life (infection prevention and movement, etc.)shopping,Meal, Working style, etc.), and various practical examples were published..
Your basic infection control
The basics of infection prevention are the following three.
Specific measures include the following.
- Keep a distance of 2m (minimum 1m) from people as much as possible.
- When talking, avoid head-on as much as possible.
- Wear a mask even if you have no symptoms when you are out and talking indoors and you do not have enough space between you and others.However, in the summerheatstrokePay close attention to.
- When you get home, wash your hands and face first.After going to a crowded place, change clothes and take a shower as soon as possible.
- Wash your hands carefully with water and soap for about 30 seconds (hand sanitizers can also be used).
- Tighten physical condition management when meeting with elderly people or people with a high risk of illness.
There are the following measures for infection related to movement.
- Refrain from moving from areas where infection is endemic or to areas where infection is endemic.
- Make a note of who and where you met in case you get sick.Contact confirmation appAlso utilize.
- Pay attention to the infection situation in the area.
Basic lifestyle for daily life
- Frequently wash hands and disinfect hands
- Thorough cough etiquette
- Frequent ventilation (room temperature below 28 ° C with air conditioner)
- Ensuring physical distance
- "3 dense(Dense / close / sealed) avoidance
- Understanding and implementing appropriate lifestyle habits such as exercise, diet, and smoking cessation according to each person's health condition
- Body temperature measurement and health check every morning.If you have a fever or cold, do not overdo it and recuperate at home
Lifestyle for each scene of daily life
- mail orderAlso used 
- For the time spent alone or in small groups
- Electronic paymentUse of
- Make a plan and get it done quickly
- Be conservative in contact with exhibits such as samples
- Space before and after when lining up at the cash register
Entertainment / sports, etc.
- Choose a place when the park is free
- For muscle training and yoga, keep a sufficient distance from people (or use videos at home)
- Jogging with a small number of people
- Manners to keep a distance when passing each other
- Relax using the reservation system
- No need to stay long in a small room
- Singing and cheering at a sufficient distance or online
Use of public transportation
- Conversation modest
- Avoid busy hours
- Also use walking and biking
- Take-out, delivery, delivery
- Comfortable in the outdoor space
- Avoid platters and cook individually
- Let's sit side by side instead of face to face
- Focus on cooking, be modest in chatting
- Avoid swirling drinks, glasses and inoguchi
Participation in events, etc.
A new style of working
- TeleworkAnd rotation work
- Relax with staggered commuting
- The office is wide
- Meeting online
- Ventilation and mask for face-to-face meetings
- ^ Japan Broadcasting Corporation. "Special Site New Coronavirus Expert Meeting "Practical example of "new lifestyle"｜NHK". www3.nhk.or.jp. 2020/10/21Browse.
- ^ "Please cooperate in establishing a "new lifestyle" that assumes the new coronavirus --Fukuoka Prefectural Office website". www.pref.fukuoka.lg.jp. 2020/10/21Browse.
- ^ "Q & A about the new coronavirus (for the general public)”(Japanese). www.mhlw.go.jp. 2020/10/21Browse.
- ^ "New Coronavirus Glossary | Life”(Japanese). Voista Media (September 2020, 4). 2020/8/13Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j (PDF) - Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare