[Choice of a husband whose wife does not speak] Now this is all I can do !? What I can do ... The topical work "My wife speaks ...
If you write the contents roughly
For more information, see Hiroko Nohara's comic "My wife won't speak" (Shueisha)!
One day my wife stopped speaking.I don't know the cause.Husband Makoto who advances as if nothing happened ... → Continue reading
My Navi Woman Parenting
A trouble-solving information site for working moms operated by My Navi Co., Ltd. We deliver articles with the concept of "solving mom's worries." We provide reliable information that has been supervised by doctors, focusing on infertility, pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare, which are often worried. In addition, we also publish seasonal articles such as money, human relations, fashion, recipes, etc. in a wide variety.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hiroko Nohara(Hiroko Nohara) is a Japanese-speaking surname.
- Hiroko Nohara (Illustrator) - KanagawaFromIllustrator.. magazine"Retask Love』Serialized a comic essay.
- Hiroko Nohara (Freelance Writer) - IbarakiOriginal writer.magazine"Women seven』Serialized essay.
1926/ToShogakukanAs an entertainment magazine publishing departmentTakeo AigaWas founded.1941/から1946/UntilPacific WarDue to the suspension of business (Sleep), But1947/ThanJoint stock companyResumed business as Shueisha.1952/Moved to an independent office building, and then separated the business from Shogakukan. "Weekly Shonen Jump''Seventeen''Ribon''Paris Daisy''Myojo』And many hit magazines are launched.
Shogakukan leadsShareholderAnd the same corporate group "Hitotsubashi GroupAs a result of Shogakukan's expansion into the entertainment publishing sector, both companies have many competing magazines.
- 1925- ShogakukanIn the entertainment magazine publishing department of "Shueisha" (in the font at that time, "Shueisha")Company nameStart using.
- 1926-Separated from Shogakukan as an entertainment magazine publishing department and founded (this year marks the founding year of Shueisha).
- 1933- Tokyo University of CommerceRenovated the former school building and opened the head officeKanda Ward3 Hitotsubashi-doricho (currentlyChiyodaHitotsubashiMoved to 2-3-1).
- 1947- Joint stock companyReorganized into Shueisha.
- 1949- Ltd.Reorganized into Shueisha.
- 1952 --The head office is moved to 2-3 Kanda Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku (currently the location of "Jimbocho Building" 2-5-10 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku).
- 1961-Completed the Jimbocho Building.
- April-Somisha (currentlyShueisha Creative) Established. Established Chiyoda Studio for shooting.
- August-Established Home-sha, which handles editing outsourcing for "Weekly Home".
- 1973-for editorial outsourcingHakusenshaEstablished.
- 1974-Shogakukan had a capital participationCAC groupInvested in the mathematical plan of Shogakukan and Shueisha Group .
- 1976-To commemorate the 50th anniversary of our founding,Subaru Literature Award"The set.
- 1977 --Established Hitotsubashi Planning Co., Ltd., which handles event business and advertising agency business (event business and advertising agency business were transferred to other companies in 1995).
- 1990 --Completion of Jimbocho Building (current head office building).
- 1994 --Outsourced editing workShueisha InternationalEstablished.
- 2002-Invested in VIZ Communications, Inc. and established VIZ HOLDINGS, Inc. as a joint venture with Shogakukan.
- 2003-VIZ HOLDINGS, Inc. established subsidiary VIZ, LLC.
- 2015 --Separated the digital division and established Project100, a wholly owned subsidiary.
- 2017 --Established Shueisha EP, an event business subsidiary.
- 2019- D NA Inc.Established Shueisha DeNA Projects, a joint venture with.
- 2021-Grouped Japan Art Center Co., Ltd.
- 2022-Established Shueisha Games, a game business subsidiary.
|Settlement period (period)||amount of sales||Operating income||Ordinary profit||Income before income taxes||Net income|
|80rd period (December 2020, 6-November 1, 2021)||2010 million yen||457 million yen|
|79rd period (December 2019, 6-November 1, 2020)||1529 million yen||209 million yen|
|78rd period (December 2018, 6-November 1, 2019)||1333 million yen||98 million yen|
|77rd period (December 2017, 6-November 1, 2018)||1164 million yen||25 million yen|
|76rd period (December 2016, 6-November 1, 2017)||1175 million yen||53 million yen|
|75rd period (December 2015, 6-November 1, 2016)||1229 million yen||58 million yen|
|74rd period (December 2014, 6-November 1, 2015)||1221 million yen||41 million yen|
|73rd period (December 2013, 6-November 1, 2014)||1232 million yen||28 million yen||73 million yen||37 million yen|
|72rd period (December 2012, 6-November 1, 2013)||1253 million yen||31 million yen|
|71rd period (December 2011, 6-November 1, 2012)||1260 million yen||25 million yen||69 million yen||37 million yen|
|70rd period (December 2010, 6-November 1, 2011)||1318 million yen||55 million yen|
|69rd period (December 2009, 6-November 1, 2010)||1304 million yen||▲6 million yen||▲41 million yen|
|68rd period (December 2008, 6-November 1, 2009)||1332 million yen||23 million yen||6 million yen|
|67rd period (December 2007, 6-November 1, 2008)||1376００ million yen||11 million yen||2 million yen|
|66rd period (December 2006, 6-November 1, 2007)||1389 million yen||75 million yen||41 million yen|
|65rd period (December 2005, 6-November 1, 2006)||1399 million yen||70 million yen|
|64rd period (December 2004, 6-November 1, 2005)||1378 million yen||46 million yen||21 million yen|
|63rd period (December 2003, 6-November 1, 2004)||1378 million yen||45 million yen|
|62rd period (December 2002, 6-November 1, 2003)||1418 million yen||53 million yen||25 million yen|
|61rd period (December 2001, 6-November 1, 2002)||1446 million yen||51 million yen|
Shonen manga magazine
- Weekly Shonen Jump(First published in July 1968) -Old name, Shonen Jump.
- Jump square(First published in July 2007)
- Strongest jump(First published in July 2011)
- V jump(First published in July 1993)
Seinen manga magazine
- Ultra jump(First published in July 1999)
- Weekly Young Jump(First published in July 1979)
- Grand jump(First published in November 2011) -Born as a merger of Business Jump and Super Jump.
Shojo manga magazine
- Ribon(First published in July 1955)
- Paris Daisy(First published in May 1963) -Old name, Weekly Margaret.
- Separate Margaret(First published in July 1965)
- The Margaret(First published in July 1982)
- Cookie(First published in July 2000)
- Cocohana(First published in July 2011)
- office YOU(First published in March 1985)- Shueisha CreativeIssue.
Electronic monopoly BL magazine
- Kimi Koi
- .Bloom (issued by Home Company)
- Melokis (issued by Home Company)
- non-no(First published in May 1971, released on the 5st of every month)
- MORE(First published in May 1977, released on the 5st of every month)
- DANCE(First published in May 2001, released on the 5st of every month)
- MAKEUP(First published in May 2004, released on the 9st of every month)
- TRACK(First published in May 1989, released on the 9st of every month)
- READ(First published in May 1983, released on the 5st of every month)
- glow(First published in May 2007, released on the 9st of every month)
- MyAge(First published in March 2014) *Mook
- Weekly playboy(Initiated in October 1966, released every Monday)
- MEN'S NON-NO(1986/First issue in May, released on the 5th of every month)
- MAN(2005/First issue in May, released on the 2th of every month)
- Myojo(1952/First issue in May, released on the 10th of every month)
- Duet(First published in November 1986, published by Home Company, released on the 11th of every month)
- Youth and reading(First published in May 1966, released on the 9st of every month)
- Subaru(First published in May 1970, released on the 6st of every month)
- Novel subaru(First published in May 1987, released on the 11st of every month)
- Kotoba(First issue in September 2010, released on the 9th of March, June, September and December)
Major magazines that were once published
- Funny book(First published in 1949)-"Boy book』Renamed.
- Girl book(First published in 1951)
- Childhood books(First published in 1953)-"Hinomaru』Renamed.
- Hinomaru (first published in 1957)
- Kobato (first published in 1958)
- Shonen Book (first published in 1959)
- Kobato Kindergarten (published in 1962)
- Monthly Seventeen(First published in 1973)
- Flowers and dreams(First published in 1974)- HakusenshaTransfer to
- Young You(First published in 1986)
- Monthly Shonen Jump(First published in 1969) -Old name, separate volume Shonen Jump.
- HOBBY's JUMP(First published in 1983)
- Buke(First published in 1978)
- Ribon original → RIBON original(First published in 1981)
- Fresh jump(First published in 1982)
- Bears club(First published in 1988)
- (First published in 1988)
- MANGA All Man(First published in 1995)
- COMIC Crimson (First published in 1998,SobishaIssue)
- Deluxe Margaret(First published in 1967)
- JC.COM(First published in 2008)
- chorus(First published in July 1994)
- Business jump(First published in May 1985) -Newly launched as "Grand Jump" by merging with Super Jump.
- Super jump(First published in October 1988) -Merged with the above business jump to become "Grand Jump".
- Super Dash & Go!(First published in October 2011, suspended in April 10 and moved to WEB)
- BLink (launched in March 2011, suspended in August 3, moved to WEB, published by Home-sha)
- Jump break(First published in April 2012, closed in October 4)
- Comic(First published in April 2001, closed in December 4,Home CompanyIssue)
- YOU(First published in April 1980, closed in October 12)
- Novel Junior (published in April 1966)
- Cobalt(First published in October 1982, suspended in April 7 and moved to WEB)
- Weekly Akeboshi(First published in 1958)
- Female Akeboshi (first published in 1962)
- Weekly Home (first published in 1969)
- Ocean Life (first published in 1971)
- Roadshow(First published in 1972)
- Monthly playboy(First published in 1975)
- COSMOPOLITAN Japan version(First published in 1980)
- Thumb up (first published in 1984)
- DUNK(First published in 1984)
- BART(First published in 1991)
- (First published in 1998)
- PINKY(First published in July 2004)
- non-no MORE Wedding (first published in October 1997, Mook)
- Sporty(2002/First issue in March, transition to WEB)
- Shueisha library
- Shueisha new book
- Shueisha Gakugei Books (electronic books are Shueisha e Gakugei Books) 
- International New Book (Shueisha InternationalIssue)
- Velvet library (published by Shueisha Creative)
- Monkey Bunko
- Shueisha Edition Learning Manga History of Japan
- Shueisha version learning manga world biography NEXT
- Perfect score series
- Exciting kids book
- Shueisha Mirai Library
Light literary arts
- Pinky library
Teens love novel
- Shueisha e-Chiffon library-e-book migration version of Chiffon library
WEB media and smartphone applications
- Shueisha Online
- HAPPY PLUS
- MEN'S NON-NO
- Weekly pre-news
- Web Sportiva
- Paraspo +!
- Shueisha New Book Plus
- Yomi Thai
Web comic/manga apps
- Boy jump +(First published in July 2014)
- Jump Book Store!
- Jump rookie! --Manga posting service
- Yang Jiang!
- My Neighbor Young Jump
- Tomorrow's Young Jump-WEB Manga Posting Community
- Manga Mee
- Comic Ribo Maga (formerly Margaret BOOK Store!)
- Manga Meets-Comprehensive manga posting site for girls and women
- SHUEISHA MANGA-ART HERITAGE
- Jump Characters Store
- HAPPY PLUS STORE (formerly FLAG SHOP)
- LEE Marche
- SHOP Marisol
- ZAKKA MARKET --Interior goods
- eclat premium
- HAPPY plus BEAUTY --Cosmetics mail order
- mirabella-Designer's brand regular mail order
- mirabella homme-Men's fashion mail order
- Miscellaneous goods market
- Jump Characters Store HAPPY PLUS STORE Store
Since becoming a corporation.
- Iwao Suyama(1949-1974)
- Sueno Horiuchi(1974-1988)
- Wakana Tadashi(1988-1996)
- Naoyoshi Taniyama(2000-2005)
- Hideki Yamashita(2005-2011)
- Marie Horiuchi(2011-2020)
- Shinichi Hirono(2020-present)
Impact of new coronavirus
- On April 2020, 4, became an employee working in the editorial department of the manga magazine "Weekly Shonen Jump"New coronavirusDue to suspected infection, the release of issue 4 scheduled for April 20 has been postponed for one week, and it has been announced that it will be released on April 21 as a merged issue of 1 and 21..
- ^ a b "New Culture-Publishing Industry Paper-News Feature "Financial Results". New culture (Shinbunka Tsushinsha). (August 2021, 8)
- ^ "Shueisha 2022 Regular Recruitment Information Company Profile". ShueishaShueisha (2020). 2020/11/15Browse.
- ^ (PDF, February 2016, 2, CAC Co., Ltd.)
- ^ "Shogakukan to merge two American Manga distribution companies". 2017/7/23Browse.
- ^ "Shogakukan Shueisha Productions established". Shogakkan Shueisha Productions. 2019/4/14Browse.
- ^ "Shueisha and DeNA establish joint venture company for entertainment business”. DeNA (April 2019, 1). 2019/4/14Browse.
- ^ "That Shueisha makes a game by itself !? There was a muddy indie soul that thought "making a popular manga into a game" and "making many new games from scratch with a writer".". Den Famitsu Gamer-Why don't you read an interesting article about the game? (September 2022, 3). 2022/5/8Browse.
- ^ Shueisha Digital Publishing Office. “Shueisha e-Gakugei Book". e! ShueishaShueisha. As of December 2021, 3originalMore archives.2022/3/29Browse.
- ^ "Editorial staff suspected infection, postponed release of "Shonen Jump"”. Yomiuri Shimbun (March 2020, 4). 2020/4/8Browse.
- ^ "Notice of postponement of release of "Weekly Shonen Jump No. 21"”. Shueisha (October 2020, 4). 2020/11/15Browse.
- Asahi Shimbun --Jointly launched "T JAPAN" and "T JAPAN web", and Shueisha is in charge of editing.
- Letterpress printing -Shueisha provides information to the web magazine "Information/Knowledge & Opinion imidas".
- Comic Publishers Association
- Digital Comic Council
- Advanced Publishing Laboratory
- Zoom in!! Morning! - Nippon TVThe program that was being broadcast on.Raw commercialThere was a corner for magazines.
- Shuei Gakuen Maiden Research Department - Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.The program that was being broadcast on.Provided by one of the company.
- Shuei Gakuen University Man Lab --A program that was broadcast on Nippon Cultural Broadcasting.Provided by one of the company.