I really say ... A mother who feels a mysterious feeling in the words that her XNUMX-year-old son suddenly utters |
If you write the contents roughly
You can feel Poko-kun's intention display firmly!
A word from Poko-kun's mom, Nupi (@poko_nupi), a 0-year-old boy, this time ... → Continue reading
"Mama Square" is filled with daily thoughts such as troubles, worries, fun, relaxed feelings, and things that we solved in this way.
I would be happy if it could be a clue to solving troubles to everyone reading it, empathy and hints for childcare
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- Onomatopoeia..The sound that occurs when you hit an object.
- bump (bump, pèng) --MahjongDew dewType of (squeal).The method used when making an engraving.
- AinuIt means "small".
- Ponzu sauceAbbreviation for. "Yuzupon" etc.
- EhimeIn the dialect of the Tochuyo region ofshitMeans.
- Pop candy.
- Pong (bread) - PortugueseでBreadThat.Pont de Cailloetc.
- Methamphetamine(Hiropon) -A type of stimulant.
- (cooking, pēng) --How to cook Chinese food.Stir fryKind of.
- Pong (pont)- FrenchMeans a bridge.Pont NeufBridges andPont-Croix,Pont-Aven,Pont-du-NavoyThere is a place name called.
- Pong (game) (Pong) --Early computer games.
- Fruit punch (comedy combination).
- Pon juice - Ehime beverageCompany orange juice.
- Mountain pit --Japanese cultural minority.
- Polish Lowland Sheepdog (Polski Owczarek Nizinny, PON)-Dog breed.
- Peng (Péng) --Chinese legendary bird.
- 彭 --Chinese surname.
- Bong --Korean surname.
- Pon (PON) --Japanese music unitORESAMAOne of the members of.