Up to 30% point return campaign for Okayama prefecture products Implemented at 2 sites, the second measure of the prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
At the local department store Tenmaya, about 400 items such as crafts such as Bizen ware and Kurashiki glass, sweets, and sake are posted.
In Okayama prefecture, in order to promote the expansion of consumption of special products, up to 30% of poi when purchasing prefectural products at the target online shop ... → Continue reading
Information site for business people. We will deliver original information such as business information, regional promotion, agriculture, forestry and fisheries, sports. Operated by Kyodo News.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Crafts(Crafts) is a high degree of skillTechnologyAesthetic objects made by making full use of or the field of producing them.Applied art,Decorative artAlso called.There is no designation for materials and techniques, and all are applicable,Industrial生産とArtThose that emphasize functionality are called "modern crafts"...other,industryItems that emphasize the artistic aspect, mainly for appreciation that does not lead to industryA painting,彫刻The field of ancient handicrafts, which does not participate in either of the two trends, has been re-evaluated and is flourishing worldwide.
Crafts are todaymass productionDue to the development of industrial methods such as, mass-produced items are available for general-purpose, inexpensive and practical equipment, especially in fields where hobbies, designs, or art are required.costThe utensils that are made by multiplying are made into crafts, and the act of making them is made into crafts.
However,TimeBy the time the industry was more rustic than it is now, allIndustrial products TheDomestic handicraft,ManufactureSuch,Craftsman(apprenticeからJourneyman,Master craftsmanIn this era, there are various kinds of crafts, from expensive crafts that seek hobby and artistic quality to cheap crafts that are all about practical use. Was there.
In modern crafts, the act of producing it does not seek actual profit.HobbiesCreative activities to incorporate high-level artistic quality into practical products.CraftsmanbyArts and crafts),AlsoTraditional cultureAs in the pastTraditional craftsCraftsmanshipLore-reconstructionAnd so on.There are also activities such as the reproduction of craft techniques that have once declined and were lost in the past.
In any case, crafts are to some extent in established fields such as traditional industries.Division of laborThere may be a system, but there are manyProcessOne personCraftsmanDo it through, or most of it by handProductIs made.HobbiesIt is a material for crafts as a business format, whether it is a rabbit or a horn.Ingredients) In various processesPersonnel expensesIt tends to cost a lot, so the product also tends to be expensive.However, the high degree of art and sophistication made by crafts, or the simplicityIndividualElements such as being are preferred, and we are willing to pay for it.Enthusiast-dilettanteIt is required for such things.
There are a variety of products, from expensive ones that have long sought artistic quality to inexpensive mass-produced products that are all about practical use.Getemono).A simple general-purpose item called (jomono) (
Edo PeriodMake a practical productCraftsmanIn search of work, he went to various places as a "migratory craftsman" and spread the technique.CurrentNiigataTsubame CityThen by a migratory craftsman from SendaiKiokiCopperwareTechnology was brought in, even in modern timesGyokusendoHas inherited the technology, etc.Local industryThere is an example that affected.
Full-scale research and industrial development of modern crafts1928(Showa3 years)Ministry of Commerce MiyagiSendai cityIt is inSendai Army Childhood SchoolOn the site ofKitaro Kunii"NationalCraft Guidance CenterIt begins with the establishment of.This is from the Ministry of Commerce and IndustryOfficialswasShinsuke KishiAnd his boss from Miyagi prefectureShinji YoshinoBut,World DepressionWorse inRegion OfEconomyIt is said that it was launched as a countermeasure.Guidance centerBruno TautWe invited such people as instructors to train engineers involved in crafts.AlsoIsamu KenmochiEtc. were enrolled as researchers, andCraft NewsWas issued, and the introduction of crafts was also carried out.
1940The head office was relocated to Tokyo in (Showa 15), and guidance centers were established in various places.1959In (34), it became an "Industrial Crafts Research Institute", and research on industrial technology began to be conducted.However1967When it was reorganized into an industrial technology laboratory in (Showa 42)ResearchHas become mainstream in the industrial fieldCountryThe led craft research has ended.The same place will be laterNational Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and TechnologyHas been reorganized into, but no research on crafts or design has been conducted...The Sendai Guidance Center has also been integrated into the AIST Tohoku Center, but at the time of its establishmentDocumentAnd prototypes are preserved and are exhibited in the "Craft Prototype Exhibition Room" in the Tohoku Center.It was also built on the site of the guidance centerSendai City Miyagino Junior High SchoolOn the premises of. A plate commemorating the "birthplace of modern crafts" is left.
traditionalFolk toolsAmong the things that have been used for generations while being used practically,AntiqueIn the field of so-called "living antiques", there is a market where crafts that have been used through such times are prized and sold at high prices.
Classification by material
Glass (glass craft)
- Hot work(Hot technique) --Processing while hot
- Cold work(Cold technique) --Processing after cooling
History of Japanese metalwork
Yayoi PeriodToMainland China,Korean PeninsulaThanKyusyuTo the metalwork that was transmitted tosword-A fog-mirrorand so on.Since I entered Japan much later than the progress of global metalworking technology,Bronze wareと と も にIronwareIs presumed to have flowed in at the same time.After that, as a ritual vessel (Dotaku) ・ Japan has achieved its own development centered on (Dokyo) and others.
- Casting - SatA technique in which a molten metal material is poured into a mold made mainly of heat-resistant material, cooled and hardened.
- Engraving - 鏨Called (tagane)CutleryA technique of carving a metal substrate and applying various decorations.
- Forging --A technique for rolling and forming metal ingots and metal plates.
ring,necklace,pendant,EarringsSuch,clothingTo decorate yourself with Goldsmith,Silversmith,CoppersmithHas applied various metal processing methods to metal materials,Jewelry designer,Jewel sculptor Precious stoneUsing decorative value as wellMarketAdd value and artistic elements,Trinkets.
- Wood carving
- Bamboo work
- Moriyanagi work
- Tole painting
- Rattan(Rattan chairs, etc.),straw(Neko ChiguraEtc.), work
- Decorative knot
- Bobbin lace
- Needle lace
- Tatting lace
- Beads handicraft
- Macrame knitting
- Paper craft
- Picture book popping out
- モ ザ イ ク
Craft Museum / Museum
- Metiers Art Museum, Paris
- Japanese Folk Museum
- Toyama Folk Folk Village
- Kurashiki Folk Art Museum
- Matsumoto Folk Art Museum
- Fujii Art Folk Art Museum
- National Craft Museum
- Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of Traditional Arts and Crafts
- Tohoku Fukushi University Serizawa Keisuke Arts and Crafts Museum
- Tsugaru Traditional Crafts Museum
- Hokkaido Folk Arts and Crafts Village
- Himeji City Shosha no Sato Art and Craft Museum
- Ako City Tabuchi Museum
- Osaka Japanese Folk Museum
- Japan Craft Museum
- Kumamoto Prefecture Traditional Crafts Center
- Kumamoto industrial arts hall
- ^ Encyclopedia Nipponica (Nipponica) Commentary on "Crafts"Crafts』- Koto bank
- ^ History of Tamagawado | About Tamagawado - Gyokusendo
- ^ In 1984Potter OfMineyuki IguchiHas been engaged in glaze research as a special research student at the Nagoya Institute of Industrial Technology.
- ^ Kotobank Bread Flower
- Design-Industrial design
- Folk art-Folk craft-Folk art movement
- Arts and Crafts
- Art nouveau-Art deco
- Department of Design-Faculty of Design Engineering
- Faculty of Design-University of Art and Design-Polytechnic University-University of Arts and Sciences
- Crafts Department
- Craft Guidance Center
- Craft confectionery
- Official website of the Traditional Crafts Industry Promotion Association
- Japan Kogei Association Official Website
- Hobby Association of Japan
- Japan Handicraft Promotion Association
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology Tohoku Center / Craft Prototype Exhibition Room [Broken link]
- Sendai Design History Museum - Tohoku Institute of Technology Ofサイト..You can browse the prototypes from the time of the National Craft Guidance Center.