Photo "Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak" Download Card
The release date of the "Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak" download card has been decided as a gift!
If you write the contents roughly
Not only the gestures but also the contents of the items are different from Seven-Eleven.
"Monster Hunter Rise: Sambu ..." which is about a month away from the worldwide release on June 2022, 6 (Thursday) → Continue reading
Esports News Media Fangler Games provides the latest information on esports. The latest esports news, industry trends, esports event reports, gaming device introductions, reviews and more.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.[Note 1]Is Japaneseconvenience storechain.Seven & i Holdings OfWholly owned subsidiarySo, it is the largest convenience store in Japan.Chain storeEven so, it has the largest number of stores in the world.
In November 1973, Ito-Yokado operates Seven-Eleven in the United States.Southland CompanyEstablished York Seven Co., Ltd. by concluding a license agreement with.
August 1974, 5,TokyoKotoToyosuThe first "Toyosu store" will be opened in Japan.Sunglasses were the first to sell. This is the first time that the first store has opened in Toyosu.FranchiseI applied for was running in the same areaLiquor storeBecause he was the owner of "Yamamoto Shigeru Shoten".The owner dropped out of college because his predecessor died of illness and took over.I applied for the Seven-Eleven franchise because I was skeptical about the future of the liquor store...In June of the same year, the first directly managed store was opened.Sagamihara CityTo open a store in. June 1975- FukushimaKoriyamaOpened 24 hours for the first time at the Toramaru store in Toramarumachi.
In May 1976, the number of stores opened in Japan reached 5.In September of the same year, vendor consolidation and joint delivery began.In March of the following year, the number of stores opened in Japan reached 100, and in September, the number of stores opened in Japan reached 9.
1978 year 1 month,Company nameChanged to Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.[Note 1]. July of the same year,HokkaidoAdvance toSapporoKitaOpened Sapporo Kita 33jo store in. In 1979K-martNo. 1 in the convenience store industry for the first time[what?]Become.
In November 1980, the number of stores opened in Japan reached 11. In August 1,000, the designation was changed to the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. October 1981,POSIntroduced the system and started ordering by EOB (Electronic Ordering Ledger). In February 1984, the number of stores opened in Japan reached 2.Two-way in August of the following yearcash registerTo start the introduction. In April 1987, the number of stores opened in Japan reached 4.
February 1987- TEPCOCharge storage agency businessStart handling.March of the following year,Tokyo GasStarted handling charge collection agency business. February 1989- First lifeStarted handling insurance premium storage agency business, in June of the same yearNHKBroadcastReception fee"Continuous transfer" (Payment method using receipt fee payment form)Started handling the storage agency business.November of the same year, prepaid card"Seven-Eleven CardTo start handling.
In December 1989, transferred the Hawaii Division from Southland Corporation. In June 12, the number of stores opened in Japan reached 1990.
In March 1991, Southland Corporation, which had filed for bankruptcy, invested $ 3 million jointly with Ito-Yokado, acquired about 4% of the shares, and went out of bankruptcy..
In February 1993, the number of stores opened in Japan reached 2.In November of the same year, the "Seven-Eleven Green Fund" was established. Berkeley Vouchers (now) as a dietary aid to employees in DecemberEden red) Common meal ticket system "ticket restaurant"Started handling.
February 2000- ECEstablished Sevendream.com Co., Ltd., which operates a business, and started the service in July.In August of the same year, Seven Meal Service Co., Ltd. was established to provide meal delivery services.In September of the same year, Seven and Y (currentlySeven net shopping) The service has started.In April of the following year, with a joint investment with Ito-Yokado, Iwai Bank Co., Ltd. (currently)Seven Bank) Established.
In August 2003, the number of stores opened in Japan reached 8.
July 8st of the same year,Seven & i HoldingsPrior to the establishment ofDelisted.. Aug. 9,Ito-Yokado,Denny's Japan3 companies,Stock transferByHolding companySeven & i HoldingsTo establish.In November of the same year, through a wholly owned subsidiary, IYG Holdings,Seven-Eleven Inc.Made a wholly owned subsidiary by making a tender offer.
Seven and Y Co., Ltd. (currently) through the acquisition of shares in February 2006Seven net shopping) Made a subsidiary. April 2007,Electronic money"nanacoIntroduced at each store.same year7/11, The number of stores in the world reached 3 as of March of the same year, so far.Chain storeWas the biggestMcDonald'sAnnounced that it has become the number one store in the world.
In October 2007, the restriction on "close-out sales" to discount unsold items to FC member stores was announced.Antitrust lawFor suspected violations (abuse of superiority)Fair Trade CommissionHave an on-site inspection.In June of the following year, he received a cease and desist order from the Fair Trade Commission for violating the Antimonopoly Act.
November 2010, 11- Hokkaido KioskFormed a business alliance withJR HokkaidoConvenience stores operated at stations in the Sapporo area within the jurisdiction have been converted to "Seven-Eleven STATION by Kiosk".. April 2013,Shin-Keisei Electric RailwayFormed a business alliance withStasion ServisAnnounced that it will convert the shops at each station operated by Shin-Keisei Line to Seven-Eleven.. April 2014,JR West Japan Daily Service Net(JRDSN) and its parent companyJR West JapanAn existing shop in the JR West jurisdiction operated by JRDSN through a business alliance withKiosk,Heart inandDaily InnAnnounced that it plans to convert (about 500 stores) to "Seven-Eleven Kiosk" and "Seven-Eleven Heart / in" in five years... April 2014,JR ShikokuとShikoku KioskAnnounced that it plans to convert existing stores in the JR Shikoku area (3 stores in total, Kiosk and Big Kiosk) to "Seven-Eleven Kiosk" within three years... April 2018, Odakyu Electric RailwayとOdakyu CorporationAnnounced that it will convert the convenience store "Odakyu OX MART", which was operated at stations, to "Seven-Eleven" through a business alliance with.. April 2021,-Keio StoreFormed a business alliance withKeio Electric RailwayAnnounced that it will convert "A LoT, K-SHOP" etc. at shops and convenience stores in the station yard to Seven-Eleven..
In January 2018, the number of stores opened in Japan reached 1 for the first time in the Japanese retail industry.[Note 2].. Opened for the first time in Okinawa Prefecture in July 2019, and achieved store openings in all 7 prefectures..
- President of York Seven
- Masatoshi Ito: 1973-1978
- President of Seven-Eleven Japan
- Masatoshi Ito: 1978-1978
- Toshifumi Suzuki: 1978-1992
- Hiroo Kurita: 1992-1997
- Ken Kudo: 1997-2002
- Toshiro Yamaguchi: 2002-2009
- Ryuichi Isaka: 2009-2016
- Kazuki Furuya: 2016-2019
- Fumihiko Nagamatsu: 2019-Current position
Minimize opportunity loss
Customer needsnetworkBy building a system to quickly detect and order products to be sold at stores from manufacturers and business partners, we have thoroughly ensured that we do not miss sales opportunities and do not lose customers' purchasing opportunities without worrying about waste loss. It is said that they are practicing store management.Seven-Eleven aims to minimize the opportunity loss rather than the disposal loss, with the idea that "it is okay if it is left unsold, so do not sell out the item.".
Deployment in Japan
Ito-YokadoSubsidiary of York Seven (currently Seven-Eleven Japan) from Southland Corporation (currently 7-Eleven, Inc.) in the United StateslicenseAnd started business in Japan.At that time, inside Ito-YokadoConvenience store business in JapanI was skeptical about the future of the game, but I promoted it.Toshifumi SuzukiIs the owner of Ito-Yokado on the condition that he will fill in the stocks of Ito-Yokado he owns when he fails.Masatoshi ItoI got the understanding.
After that, the business with the United StatesCustomBecause of differences in eating habits and eating habitsMarketToLocalizationIt began to.rice ball,Box lunchSale of,POS systemIntroduction, development of original products in cooperation with manufacturers, composition of residents around the store, weather of the day,EventsDevelop demand, such as by creating a detailed sales floor structure that suits such factors.distributionWe strive to improve efficiency and maintain high profitability.
In this way, the Seven-Eleven format, which was originally born in the United States, has achieved its own development in the Japanese market.1991/(HeiseiIn 3 years), Ito-Yokado and Seven-Eleven Japan, conversely to the licensed Southland company that was stalled at that time,Acquisition-subsidiaryTurned into After a miracle recovery in a short period of time, it became a big topic in the United States.
7/11Is Seven-Eleven day. It is the day for Seven-Eleven store owners, employees, and headquarters employees to clean up around the stores all over the country. By the way11/7We also carry out cleaning activities twice a year.
Also, the design of the symbol mark is slightly different between Japan and overseas.Overseas ones are surrounded by green on all sides, but Japanese ones do not have a green part in the upper part.
Seven-Eleven is a pioneer of Japanese convenience store chains.2019/(31) As of the end of March, it has 3 stores nationwide, the largest number of stores in Japan.Also, among the major convenience store chains, the sales amount per store is the largest.Furthermore, as part of sales promotion measures, we may cooperate with each manufacturer to sell "Seven-Eleven limited products" and pre-sale new products.
Dominant strategyAlthough the number of stores is the largest in Japan (in particularthe 2000s(Until the beginning) There are quite a lot of areas that have not opened stores compared to the number of stores, soThree major metropolitan areasone ofNagoyaEven21st centuryThere is no store opening until entering (AichiThe first store in2002/(14) July 7),OsakaTo open a store1991/(3) It was relatively late in March.Regarding this "dominant strategy," Toshifumi Suzuki, chairman and CEO, has even boasted that "if the competitiveness of Seven-Eleven is pursued, it will end up in a dominant strategy."
On the other hand, since the late 2000s (especiallyHokuriku 3 prefecturesDeployment to the district has started2009/(Since then), the number of stores in the urban area has been saturated, and the expansion to unopened areas is being actively pursued. actually,ChukyoBefore opening a store in the district2001/13 prefectures as of June (6), 18 prefectures as of January 3 (2009) before opening stores in 21 prefectures of Hokuriku, unopened areas (Prefectures) Is2015/(27) As of OctoberOkinawaIt became only.
About Okinawa2016/(28) On June 6, it was reported that the company intends to open a store within a few years.further2017/On June 29, 6,2019/An official announcement was made that the store will be opened around the time, and on October 10, the same year, the store was opened.NahaEstablished a local subsidiary of our subsidiary, "Seven-Eleven Okinawa".Then in 2019 (ReiwaOn the 7th of July, the first store in Okinawa opened at the same time.Lawson(1997 years),FamilyMartFollowing (2006), it became a convenience store with stores in all 47 prefectures.
Expansion to unopened areas since the end of the 2000s
AkitaとAomori2 prefectures were unopened areas,the 2010sSince entering, we have opened stores in each prefecture. First in Akita Prefecture2012/(24) March 5,Yokote CityとMisato TownWe opened a total of 3 stores and started store development.Iwate-Miyagi-Fukushima・Because Niigata Prefecture supplies products, the store was opened from the southern district of the prefecture, but on March 2013, 25 (Heisei 3)Akita Cityに5店舗出店したのを皮切りに、県央地区への出店も開始した。2012年の出店開始当初は2015年（平成27年）2月末までに秋田県内で100店舗（12年度20店舗、13年度40店舗、14年度40店舗）の展開を目指すとしていたが、商品供給網の都合により県北地区への出店は予定されていなかった（ただし、将来的に秋田県内に専用工場が建設されれば、同県北部への出店の可能性もあり得るとしていた）。しかし、後述の岩手県Kitakami CityAfter the completion of the new factory ofTohoku ExpresswayClose toOdate City,KazunoThe store has also started to open, and as of July 2019Noshiro CityIt is making progress in the northern part of the prefecture except for the above. In addition, at the time of opening the store in Akita Prefecture mentioned above,AomoriThe opening of the store is blank."But,2014/At a press conference on October 26, 10, we will open a store in Aomori Prefecture with the opportunity to start operation of the exclusive partner factory in Kitakami City, Iwate Prefecture, in May 31 (2015). Also touches the Iwate Prefectural border from the same summerHachinohe CityIt was announced to start from the surrounding area. Construction of the plant began in July 2014, and at that time, Kazuki Furuya, vice president of Seven-Eleven (at that time), said, "We are aiming to develop 7 stores in Iwate prefecture and 300 stores in Akita prefecture by improving the delivery system." Stated.. After that, the factory was completed and started operation on May 2015, 5. We determined that it is possible to deliver products to Aomori Prefecture, and started store development starting from the opening of a total of 25 stores in 6 cities and 12 town in the prefecture on June 5, the same year... The prefecture aims to expand approximately 2017 stores around 29 (Heisei 100).
2009/(21) February 1ToyamaとFukuiOn December 12thIshikawaOpened in.. For the three Hokuriku prefectures as a whole, we are aiming to develop approximately 3 stores in three years. Prior to opening a store in IshikawaBaishan CityBecome a delivery base atChildrenThe Tokai Hokuriku factory started operation from December 12. Until the operation of the factory, Fukui stores are in Aichi prefecture's distribution network and Toyama prefecture's stores areNiigataUsed the respective distribution networks.
In May 2009Shimane Has opened a store. Adjacent at the beginning of expansionHiroshimaSince the goods are delivered from the distribution network ofHamada-Jiangjin City) Only opened (mainly managed by the Hiroshima district office), but with the advance to Tottori prefecture described later, Matsue district office was set up,2015/(27) February 10MatsueEastern prefecture[Note 3]Also advanced to. AlsoTottoriAbout the news, it was announced at a press conference on April 2015, 4 that it will start opening stores in October of the same year., The store opened on October 10th. Products in the eastern Shimane prefecture and western Tottori prefecture, which are managed by the Matsue district office, are adjacentOkayama·Hiroshima Prefecture·Kagawa-HyogoDelivered from2020/Approximately 2 stores in Shimane prefecture (70nd year of Reiwa)Aims to open approximately 50 stores in Tottori prefecture.. Tottori Prefecture was initially in the midwestern part of the prefecture (Yonago~Kotoura Town) Only opened, but in the eastern part of the prefectureTottori CityAt2017/(29) The first owner information session was held in May, The store opened on November 11 of the same year(Thus Okinawa was excluded at this point.Prefectural office locationAchieved a foray into). In addition, products in stores in the eastern part of the prefecture (also managed by the Matsue district office) are located in the adjacent Hyogo prefecture.Osaka-Kyoto-Shiga-Delivery from Okayama Prefecture.
For a long time, the store was not opened due to the small size of the market, but it was announced on September 2012, 24 that it will expand into the Shikoku region in the future... And on March 2013, 25 (Heisei 3),Takamatsu-Sakaide-Naoshima Town8 stores in total, Tokushima PrefectureTokushimaStarting with the opening of 6 stores inthanksWas a brand area franchisorThanks and Associates Higashishikoku(Thanks Higashi Shikoku, present:Isle Partners) Switched to Seven-Eleven and converted 2013 stores from March to May 3[Note 4](Prior to this, Seven-Eleven Japan signed a franchise agreement with Sunkus Higashi Shikoku on February 2013, 2.). In addition, other companies in the same industry do not open stores in the conversion from Sunkus Higashi ShikokuShodoshima,NaoshimaStores are also included. In parallel with this, we are also promoting the establishment of our own stores in the two remaining prefectures, and on March 2, 2014 (Heisei 26),Matsuyama City-Niihama3 stores in total, Kochi Prefecture on March 2015, 27 (Heisei 3)KochiWe opened 3 stores in and started store development in both prefectures.2018/(30) Aiming to develop approximately 4 stores in 590 prefectures in Shikoku.. Also, until the factory started operation in Shikoku, products were delivered from Okayama prefecture, Hyogo prefecture, etc.However, the waragawa and Kansai Kagawa factories in Sakaide City, Kagawa Prefecture, started operation on December 2013, 12., In Niihama City, Ehime PrefecturePrime DelicaNiihama factory of the plant started operation from April 2014, 4.
The only one that didn't openKagoshimaIt is,2011/(23) February 3KirishimaとZuo cityStarting with the opening of a total of 4 stores on June 6,KagoshimaThere are also 3 stores open within. We are aiming to develop about 3 stores in three years. For product delivery,KumamotoandMiyazakiWas utilizing the factory and distribution center of2013/(25) end of June,AiraA factory and distribution center (Delica Friends Kagoshima Factory) was completed in Kajiki-cho, and started operation on August 8, the same year... Logistics, Miyazaki PrefectureKushima CityStore opened after expanding into Kagoshima prefecture.Regarding opening a store in the prefectureSouthern farm products the 1990sIn the latter half, we were looking for a convenience store business as Seven-Eleven, but the Seven-Eleven side at that time showed a cautious attitude, and finally Nankushoku products and Sunkus and Associates (then)Joint ventureでSouth Kyushu Thanks(The company transferred its business to a wholly owned subsidiary of Lawson in 2013).. It also belongs to the Kyushu regionOkinawaAs mentioned above,2019/(7st year of the Reiwa) Start of expansion in July (This has achieved expansion to all prefectures).
As mentioned above, as of July 2019, we have expanded into all prefectures of Japan, but on the other hand, we have not opened stores due to the dominant strategy (including the status of the distribution network).市町村There are a certain number.
- Hokkaido - 2008/(20) in AugustNemuroAlthough it opened a store inSoya General Promotion Bureau(WakkanaiAnd so on)Kamikawa General Promotion BureauIn the jurisdictionBifuka TownThere are many unopened areas in each area, such as the northernmost area in Japan.
- Tohoku region --In the northwestern part of Akita PrefectureNoshiro CityAnd eastern Iwate prefecture (Sanriku region)ofKuji City,Miyako CityAre currently not open. In Aomori Prefecture, which started operations in June 2015 (Heisei 27)Tsugaru peninsulaNorthMutsu Cityand so onShimokita Peninsula, The Sea of Japan side in the western part of the prefecture is an unopened area.
- Tokai region - Mie[Note 5]Then, in the western part of the prefecture where there were no stores until now.Iga regionHas also advanced to May 2017But in the central part of the prefectureMatsusaka City, EasternIse City[Note 6]Is the southern limit,Eastern KishuAnd Ise CityNanseiCurrently, no expansion into southern prefectures such as regions[Note 7]. AlsoAichiAll the stores are open in the city,ToyokawaOldOtowa TownDistricts andToyota CityOldXiashan Village-Obara Village-AsahiMainly in areas such asMikawa districtThere are areas where stores have not been opened.
- Hokuriku region --In Fukui Prefecture,Obama Cityand so onWakasa district[Note 8]No store has been opened in.
- Kinki --NorthernSea of JapanOn the sideHyogo OfTajima regionHas not advanced toTango regionButMaizuru[Note 9]It is the current situation that there are no stores other than[Note 10].. In addition, the region (Kii PeninsulaThere are many unopened areas in the south ofNara TheGojo City,Wakayama TheTanabe City[Note 11]Is the southern limit, and both prefectures are in the eastern part of the prefecture.[Note 12]And not in most of the south[Note 13].
- Shikoku region --In Kochi Prefecture, which started its expansion in March 2015, priority is given to opening stores in Kochi City and its surrounding areas, so the western part (Shimanto City-SukumoEtc.) or the eastern part (Aki City,Muroto CityEtc.) have not advanced.In addition, Tokushima and Kagawa prefectures, which entered the market earlier, are still blank areas as of March 2021 due to the circumstances at the time of entry (mainly areas where former Sunkus FamilyMart stores are located. Example:MarugameOldAyaka TownOr adjacentAyagawa Town) Is many.
- San'in district --Tottori Prefecture, which started its expansion in October 2015, expanded into Tottori City in the eastern part of the prefecture in November 27, as well as in the western part of the prefecture, which had been a store opening area from the beginning. , And in the central part of the prefectureKurayoshiWe will also hold an owner briefing session from September 2018Kurayoshi StationOn the premisesDaily Inn(The last store under the same brand) was converted to the Seven-Eleven brand in December of the same year, but the eastern region of Shimane Prefecture, which started the expansion at the same time as the prefecture, is located in Matsue City andIzumoAlthough it continues to open new stores in theYunnanAnd the central part of the prefectureOta CityCurrently there are no stores open to stores such as.
- Kyushu region
- Nagasaki --For logistics reasons, remote islands (Goto city-Tsushima cityEtc.) does not open a store.
- Kagoshima --For logistics reasons, remote islands (Nishinoomote-AmamiEtc.) does not open a store.
- Okinawa --Due to logistics, other than the main island of Okinawa (Ishigaki-Miyakojima CityEtc.) does not open a store.
Alliances and collaborations with railway companies
Station NakaAs a business,2009/(21) February 9Keikyu CorporationWith a virtual franchise through a business alliance withKeikyu Station CommerceKeikyu Line operated bystation OfStandAnnounced that it will convert all of these to Seven-Eleven. further2013/(25) October 10thShin-Keisei Electric RailwayWe also formed a business alliance withStasion ServisAnnounces the conversion of shops at each station operated by Shin-Keisei Line. However, there are some stations on the Shin-Keisei line that have closed stores, and it is not mentioned whether they will open at that station as well.[Note 14].. In small and mediumEnoshima Electric Railway OfKamakura StationThere is a "Mini Seven-Eleven" on the premises, and the business hours are irregular from 7:20 to XNUMX:XNUMX. As electronic money for transportation,PASMOWill be introduced. (From March 2013, 3, each IC boarding card compatible with "nationwide mutual use service" can be used. Details will be described later). Also,2010/(22) From April 10Hokkaido KioskFormed a business alliance with the company and operated in Sapporo areaHokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido) andSapporo City Transportation BureauThe convenience store at major stations has been converted to Seven-Eleven.
2014/From (26),West Japan Railway Company(JR West) By the alliance with the group, shops at the main stations of the company (Kiosk) To “Seven-Eleven Kiosk” and a convenience store type store in the main station (Heart inandDaily InnEtc.) will be replaced with “Seven-Eleven Heart in”, and the renewal of about 500 stores will be progressing sequentially over 5 years... further2015/From (27),Shikoku Passenger RailwayThrough the alliance with the (JR Shikoku) Group, the station premises stores (36 stores in total, Kiosk and Big Kiosk, part of the Daily In) are being gradually replaced with "Seven-Eleven Kiosk"..
Gift certificate/point card payment
- 2003/(15) As a service started in August,SeicomartIn opposition to club cardsHokkaidoOnly in the districtPoint CardWas doing the service. For 100 yen (excluding tax), 1 point can be used for 1 point = 1 yen. However, the points were reflected after 7:XNUMX am on the next day. Newspapers and magazines were excluded points.
- In addition, this point card will be described laterElectronic money-nanacoWith the introduction of2007/(19) Canceled new subscription as of March 3, same year5/15The point addition has ended.
- 2006/(18) From March 3st2007/(19) Points added up to February 22008/Until February 20, 22007/(19) Points added from March 3st to May 1th are2009/(21) Can be returned and used until February 2th.
- 2005/(17)12/1A new new IY Group gift certificate that could not be used in Seven-Eleven until nowGift certificatesWe will issue a "Seven & i Common Gift Certificate", which will also be available at Seven-Eleven.
- Along with this2005/Issuance of "IY Group Gift Certificates" was suspended on November 17, 11, but Ito-Yokado,Espa,Famille,Denny's,York mart,York-Benimaru,Robinson department store,Mary Anne, Steps, Oshmans and Goody House Harajuku.
- However, in Seven-Eleven2005/(17) "IY Group Gift Certificates" cannot be used after December 12st.
- In addition, "Seven & i Common Gift Certificates" will not be sold at Seven-Eleven.
- 2016/(28)10/6ToHXNUMXO RetailingCapital and business alliance withAlong with this, the Hankyu Hanshin Group's point system "S Point" was introduced on May 2, 4 only in the Kansai area (2018 prefectures and 5 prefectures)...The accumulated S points could be used not only at stores in the Kansai area but also at stores and companies that support S points nationwide, but due to the partnership with Lawson of Hankyu Hanshin Holdings, it is scheduled to end on June 2022, 6.
Electronic money payment
- Seven & i Group's original prepaid e-commerce.It is linked with the point service.In addition to over-the-counter payments, it can be widely used in stores such as multi-copy machine payments and charges at Seven Bank ATMs.
- Technological developmentJCB, The issuer isSeven card service.
- Mobile Payment Promotion CouncilPost-pay type electronic money led by (MOPPA).2008/(20) Available from April 4 (Use of QUICPay with nanaco card2008/(April 20, 4).
- Rakuten Edy
- Prepaid electronic money developed by Rakuten Edy Co., Ltd. (name changed from BitWallet on June 2012, 6).2009/(21) Available from October 10th.
- NTT DoCoMoPost-pay type electronic money led by.2010/(22) On July 7, introduced in all stores of the company.
- Suica-Kitaca-TOICA-ICOCA-SUGOCA-PASMO-nimoca-Hayakaken-sense of
- Keikyu Corporation OfStation NakaPASMO was previously introduced in the store,2011/JR electronic money was introduced nationwide on March 23, 3, andTransportation IC card nationwide mutual use serviceThe range of mutual use has expanded at the start.
- PASMO is the franchise where PASMO member railway operators are franchisees, and the JR (JR)JR Hokkaido-JR East-JR Tokai-JR West Japan-JR KyushuThe main introduction cards are classified according to the conventional line area of () (ICOCA is mainly introduced when Seven-Eleven expands to Shikoku), and manaca, nimoca Nine types of IC cards including Yakaken are available at all stores. The receipt describes the type of card actually used. In addition, there are cases where the charges are not accepted at stores operated by railway companies.
- About manaca before mutual use startsNagoya Municipal SubwaySakuradori Line OfTokushige Station-Nonami StationIt was available only at stores on the premises.The reader uses something different from electronic money other than transportation, and since it is not linked to the cash register, it is not possible to charge in the store (only the charge is linked after the start of mutual use nationwide), and the receipt and manaca handling slip Customer copy There are two of them.Even now, under the contract with the Transportation Bureau City of Nagoya, the same support is applied to other transportation-related electronic money (including stores that opened after the start of mutual use nationwide).Meitetsu's Muster Points are only available at the Meitetsu Iwakura Station East Exit Store and the Nagoya Shibata Ekimae Store. doing).
In addition to this, the following transportation electronic money can be used, although only at designated stores.
- PiTaPa, which participates in the mutual use service of IC boarding cards, has not participated in mutual use of electronic money because it is the only post-pay type, but Kansai International Airport Terminal 2 store introduced at the entire airport terminal buildingAnd Osaka Honmachi Station Central Store opened on August 2013, 8Opened sequentially from June 2015, 6Kobe Electric RailwayStores at each station, andOsaka High Speed RailAvailable only at each "Seven-Eleven Monowell" store on the station premises of (Osaka Monorail). No plans have been announced so far for all stores in the Kansai area, such as FamilyMart (including Circle K Sunkus before integration).
- Sapporo Municipal SubwayOdori Station,Makomanai StationandAso StationAvailable at stores on the premises.The reader uses something different from other electronic commerce, and when it was first introduced, there was only one installation register for each.Charging is not possible. SAPICA points are not covered by the service.
- Available at some (11 stores) of stores in Kagawa prefecture (converted from Sunkus) operated by Isle Partners.Again, the reader uses something different from other e-commerce.Unlike other local transportation electronic commerce, it is also available in places other than stations and airports.
- IC card
- Available only at Iyotetsu Furumachi Station and Iyotetsu Matsuyamashi Station. Since the system used before the Seven-Eleven conversion was used, the payment is not made using the reader attached to the POS at the time of payment, but it is paid by reading with the handy reader dedicated to the IC card.
Credit card transaction
Until May 2010, 5,Tokyo Midtownshop·Kobe UniversityExcluding engineering department stores[Source required],Credit cardThe payment was not supported. However, from June 6st of the same year, at all storesAi card(Both JCB and VISA), andJCBIt is now possible to use two types of cards from each brand (including affiliated cards, excluding some cards).
Although it was not possible to use overseas issued cards, it became possible to use overseas issued credit (debit) cards from 2012:12 am on December 17, 10.
Bar code payment
The introduction of bar code payments at Seven-Eleven was significantly delayed compared to other companies in the same industry, but since July 2019, 7Bar code paymentservice"7pay"AndPayPay,Merpay,LINE Pay,Alipay,WeChat PayAnnounced that it will support 5 types of domestic and overseas barcode settlement.. However, on July 7, two days after the start of "2pay", a large-scale unauthorized use of "7pay" was discovered, and service restrictions started. Suspend all charges on July 3.. On July 7, reset all 30iD passwords for all users at onceEtc., but finally decided to abolish the "9pay" service on September 30th.
Original products and services
2011/As of April (23), many brands except "Paradu" have been abolished and gradually switched to the "Seven Premium Seven Premium Gold" series.
From March 2014, so farLawson,FamilyMartWe have launched the "West Japan Project" to strengthen the ground in West Japan, which has been said to be weaker than in Japan, and we are developing some products in Osaka. The aforementioned alliance with JR West will be part of strengthening the ground in West Japan.
- Seven Premium
- Seven Premium Gold
- Seven Premium Lifestyle
- Seven Premium Fresh
- Paradu- cosmeticsbrand. Competing brandsMakeup planet.
- SEVEN CAFÉ
- 2013/(25) Freshly brewed from Januarycoffeebrand. Unlike other stores, you can purchase only cups at the cash register and use self-serviceCoffee machine(Fuji ElectricJoint development with) Is a system to operate. Designs include coffee makers, cups and muddlersKashiwa SatoAsked to..We also hold free tasting sessions using the "Seven Cafe Car" for advertising and sales promotion.Furthermore, from the end of October 2014, "Seven Cafe Donuts" will be launched in the Kansai region.Manufactured in a dedicated factory, delivered to stores within 10 hours, displayed in a cool case and sold. From 3, it is planned to expand to 2015 stores nationwide.
- At the time of establishment, I was pouring pre-made coffee into a cup[Note 15]However, after becoming self-contained drip coffee, it did not offer self-contained coffee for a while from the 1990s until the appearance of Seven Cafe.
- Some Seven-Eleven stores may not sell Seven Cafe.You can check the presence or absence of sales from the store list.
- Town candy store- ConfectionerySeries.1996/1Launched.2003/3In addition to the 105 yen tax-included products up to that point, we launched a high-quality series with a focus on raw materials and the “small confectionery shop” series with a small content amount, expanding the price range. The usual notation is "Town candy storeHowever, for small pouch products such as those mentioned above,Small candy store", And for some products that exceed 105 yen including tax and products that are packaged in a stick shape,"Candy store in townCan be seen.The design and color scheme of the package are changed irregularly.In the past, products with a common design but without the "town candy store" notation based on green were also sold, but now the colors are unified. For one year from 2007 to 2008, "Town Candy Shop Story" that tells the concept of the series is serialized on the Seven-Eleven mobile site.
- 7iro cafe-Western confectionery brand.
- Nanairo Chaya-Japanese sweets brand.
- Freshly baked direct mail-Bread brand.
- Cup Noodle
- Famous Ramen Store Series- 2000/Start from (12). In the past with a tie-up with a famous ramen shop whose name is known nationwideDragon Shanghai(Yamagata),Ippudo(Hakata),Yamato Fire(Asahikawa), Katsumaru (Tokyo),The hexagonal family(Yokohama), Sumire (Sapporo), Ide Shoten (Wakayama),Mongolian Tanmen Nakamoto(Tokyo) is commercialized.
- Local famous series- 2005/Start from (17).Akeboshi foodJoint development with. While the famous ramen shop series is released nationwide, here is the principle that "the taste of popular shops in the area is limitedly sold only in that area" (However, if you use online shopping, you can purchase it nationwide Yes).
- Some of the original products use local special products.Local productionIt is often entangled and developed. In addition,2008/(20) in Okayama Prefecture,2009/(21) is Chiba prefecture,2010/In 22, a comprehensive agreement has been signed with Aichi Prefecture, and original products using special products and specialty products of the prefecture are being developed.
- Craftsman Katagi- 2002/11Confectionery series on sale from..For some time, the company has been a confectionery series, "Town candy store"The series was on sale, but as convenience store users have shifted to a wide range of age groups, including the elderly, in addition to the younger ones," making sweets that will please older people. " It was released under the concept of.Many of the products are rice crackers because they target older people.The catchphrase is "The craftsman's commitment, skill, and spirit.This phrase is also printed on the product packaging.The price range is set with a range according to the quantity.There are several types of packaging, such as direct encapsulation for small bag-sized products, direct encapsulation for large bag-sized products, subdivided encapsulation with several pieces, and individual encapsulation with individual encapsulation.In addition, some large bag-sized items are equipped with a moisture-proof zipper, which allows them to be resealed even after they have been opened.The difference depending on the packaging size is also seen in the design, and the curtain, which is the background of the letters "Craftsman Katagi" written in white on the top of the package, is blue for the small bag size and red for the large bag size.
Among many original products,Monde SelectionThere is an "excellent hitch" that won the award.
- 2006 Special Gold Award, Finest One Piece Series, Financier
- 2006 Gold Medal/Superior Hitokuchi Series 3 Product Winners Extra bitter chocolate, fluffy baumkuchen, butter cookies
Original services / equipment
The color that the company introduced for the first time in the convenience store industryCopy machineAt the timeMinoltaIt was made.After that, after several changes, from October 2009FUJIFILM Business InnovationIntroduced the third-generation multi-copy machine, introduced by all stores by March 3.
The third generationnanacoYou can now settle with.Also, from July 2011, 7nanaco pointAlso, 100 point for 1 yen excluding tax (accumulated monthly, will be added on the 5th day of the following month). However, the ticketPlay guide・Administrative services will not be granted.
The 4th generation is compatible with QR code readers, shuffle prints, and 2L size photos. The introduction will start in October 2021 and will be introduced in all stores by September 10..
- Net print
- It is a service that allows you to print document files (PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPEG, TIFF format, etc.) registered via the Internet at Seven-Eleven stores nationwide... Media from the 3rd generation machine (CD-ROM,USB) Can now be used for file printing.
- Issuance of resident's card/seal registration certificate
- Participation in advance with 3rd generation machines at some storesLocal government OfBasic Resident Register card,Personal number cardUsingResident cardWith a copy ofSeal registration certificateIs now available.
- チケット OfPlay guideFeatures
- Entertainment Plus(E +) andTicket PiaTickets for various events can be purchased online in partnership with.
Convenience store ATM
Convenience store ATM TheSeven Bank OfTMJIs installed in almost all stores.Seven-Eleven is new, while other convenience store chains operate ATMs by ATM management contractors.banksubsidiaryEstablished thatBranch officeATM is installed in the form.City bank-Credit union-Japan Post Bank-RokinandKagoshima Bankexcept formanyLocal bankAnd so onnanaco,Rakuten EdySuch asElectronic moneyWe also cooperate with Seven-Eleven services such as handling charges,Banking lawBecause of this, the clerk cannot handle ATMs.
At Seven Spot,Broadband internet connectionYou canWeb browserFrom now on, it will take up to 1 minutes each time, and you can connect up to 60 times a day, but you can connect unlimitedly from the official app.You need to register 1iD to connect.
2018/(30) Currently, Seven-Eleven has 16 countries and regionsIs an international group that operates a convenience store chain. The number of stores around the world2017/(29) Over 3 stores as of the end of March,Chain storeHas the largest number of stores in the world.
The Japanese corporation made the American corporation a subsidiary.Details are described below.
1991/In (3), Southland Co., which had been developing Seven-Eleven in the original United States, got stuck in management. Therefore, Ito-Yokado and Seven-Eleven Japan made Southland a subsidiary (name changed to 7-Eleven, Inc.) to support it, and re-established management by introducing a Japanese-style convenience store product management system.
Holding companyChanged to2005/(17) In September, 9-Eleven, Inc.subsidiaryDecided to make. Seven-Eleven Japan, a wholly owned subsidiary of IYG Holding Co.Delaware(Corporation)Takeover bid (TOB) will be implemented from September 9th. Since the management of 6-Eleven, Inc. did not get the consent, it was said that the purchase conditions were insufficient and forced to raise the TOB price by 7% and extend the period, but on November 15th TOB ended and acquired 11% stake. It became a direct wholly-owned subsidiary of Seven-Eleven Japan through a short-form merger (delivery of money to remaining shareholders) under Texas law.
After that, Seven-Eleven Japan became a wholly owned subsidiary (USDelawareAs a corporation), two holding companies, SEJ Service LLC and SEJ Finance LLC, were established to hold 2% and 60% of the shares of IYG Holding Co., respectively.
Republic of China(Taiwan) In April 1978Unified companyIs 1 millionTaiwanese yuanTo establish a unified super-class storeIn April 1979Taipei City,Kaohsiung City,Tainan CityOpened 14 stores at the same time.
7年連続で赤字を出すなど不振もあり、1987年に統一超商として再建された。1994年7月に1,000店舗、1999年に2,000店舗を突破し、2000年4月20日にUS Seven-ElevenAnd a permanent license agreement. Since then, 2019 stores are operating as of the end of March 3.
From 2004, the original prepaid card (contact type IC card)icashIs issued, and then contactless "icashYu card'And "icash 2.0", "Yu Yu Card", "One cardIt corresponds to "(described later). Similar to Japan, linked with copierMultimedia terminal"Ibon"Has been introduced since 2006, in addition to copying and printing, taxes, mobile phone and online auction payments, in some areasTaxiIt is also possible to call. Further performance tickets,High ironRailroads and high-speed buses, including the above, are also purchased directly or tickets are issued after reservation.Many are completed or issued by bringing the printed paper from ibon to the cashier and paying (only the fee if paid by credit card).Also, Kanto boiled (oden) andBaked potatoMany stores also sell cooking foods and drinks at coffee machines (CITY CAFE).
As a mascotOPEN-chanThere is. This is also used in the unified enterprise group companies other than Seven-Eleven, and Seven-Eleven in various places where the unified super commerce has advanced.
Wikimedia CommonsThere is a category about.
Hong Kong"Nanko",CantoneseIt is called "Trifling", or "1981", which becomes Seven. On April 4, 3Dilly FarmWas licensed and opened, and in September 2004, it opened up to 9 million yen.Hong Kong dollarAcquired the Nanhua Early News Group, and acquired 3 daily stops with the third largest market share. As of December 87, 2009 stores are open. No. 12 storesOK convenient storeHas 289 stores and boasts an overwhelming market share.OctopusBecause it is discounted if you pay with, it is the largest destination other than transportation.
Wikimedia CommonsThere is a category about.
South KoreaThen in 1988Korea SevenWas established in 1989Seoul Special CitySongpaThe first store has opened as the first convenience store in Korea in the Olympic Village Village Apartment Shopping Street. Obtained by Lotte Shopping in 1994. From Lotte Shopping in 1997LotteriaAbsorbed by a Korean corporation, became independent from Lotteria in 1999Lotte GroupBecame a subsidiary of Korea Seven. In 2010, we acquired mid-sized convenience store BuyTheWay. HoweverCU(OriginalFamilyMart),GS groupOf seriesGS25Pushed by, it has not gained a market share like Japan and Taiwan. As of the end of March 2019, 3 stores are open.
Wikimedia CommonsThere is a category about.
People's Republic of ChinaThen it is called "2004-4". Seven-Eleven Beijing Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., April 15, XNUMX北京市On September 2009, 9天津市XNUMX-Eleven Chengdu Co., Ltd.ChengduIt is expanding to.In other areasCantonThen, Dairy Farm, which operates in Hong Kong,ShanghaiThen, the president chain store that develops in Taiwan is developing.In total, 2019 stores are open as of the end of March 3.
Wikimedia CommonsThere is a category about.
Wikimedia CommonsThere is a category about.
Singapore, The Daily Farm in Hong Kong. June 1983ChangiSince opening on the road, 2019 stores are open as of the end of March 3.EC linkYou can pay by Most cooked foods like sandwiches are made in Malaysia.
Wikimedia CommonsThere is a category about.
MalaysiaThen,Berjaya GroupIt is operated by 7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn. Bhd, an affiliated company. In October 1984Kuala LumpurOpened at Jalan Bukit Bintang, the first 2008 stores to commemorate in October 10SelangorOpened on Bandar Sunway. As of the end of March 2019, 3 stores are open.
Wikimedia CommonsThere is a category about.
IndiaIn 2019, it signed a franchise agreement with Future Retail and was expanding stores in the country, but said that it became difficult to achieve the opening target and pay the franchise fee, October 2021, 10 The alliance with the company was dissolved.After that, on the 5th of the same month, he is known as the richest man in Asia.Mukesh AmbaniLed byReliance IndustriesConcluded a franchise agreement with and on the 9th of the same monthMumbaiThe first store opened in the suburbs.
NorwayOf a large distribution company group headquartered in(English edition）In 1986Norway OfOsloStarting with the opening of the first store inDenmark,Sweden OfNordicIt is also being deployed in countries. NorwegianTromsoIs the northernmost Seven-Eleven store in the world. Also, for the three Scandinavian countriesShell oilService stations andDanish National RailwaysIt is also mentioned that it is affiliated with.
- An original electronic money service that was introduced in Taiwan before Japan. Later, the point card function was added as in the case of nanaco in Japan. We often issue various commemorative cards such as original cards (mainly created by companies for the purpose of advertising and distribution) and anime patterns, and their collection purpose is stronger than their intended use. In addition to icash,Yu cardCan also be used. In 2010, the icash Yuyu card, which offers special treatment at Seven-Eleven, was released. In 2014, we started selling non-contact type icash 2.0, replacing the conventional contact type IC card icash. In addition, affiliated stores other than Seven-ElevenPublic transportationBut you can use it.
- T moneycard
- Although it is an IC transportation card issued in the Seoul metropolitan area, it can be used nationwide.You can also use other transportation cards that are compatible with T-money.
- Credit card
- America,CanadaAvailable fully in Seven-Eleven, Korea, Japan.
- Handling pharmaceuticals and cosmetics in Thailand (pharmacistLimited to stores with only a related product, 300 ThaiBahtIt can be used when making the above payments.
- In Taiwan, you cannot use the credit card itself,China Trust BankAttach to issued credit cardElectronic money functionIt is possible to indirectly use credit card payment using "icash wave (Q-PAY)".Apple Pay,Google Pay,Samsung Payな どMIFAREIt supports payment using (NFC Type A), and you can use credit cards that can make payments with these mobile phones or contactless payments (VISA, MasterCard, JCB only support American Express contactless payments) Not done).
- Value card
- An electronic money service originally introduced in Thailand.
- Present northernmost store: Bifukanishi 1jo store (Nakagawa-gun, Hokkaido)Bifuka Town）
- The current easternmost store: Nemuro Koyocho store (Hokkaido)Nemuro）
- Currently the westernmost and southernmost stores: Maito Itoman East Store (Okinawa Prefecture)Itoman）
Initially, unlike other convenience stores, on the highwayservice area-Parking areaWe are not actively opening stores,Shuto Expressway No. 6 Misato LineYashio parking area,Shinmeishin ExpresswayTsuchiyama Service AreaAlthough there were some cases of (upper and lower common store),West Japan Expressway(NEXCO West Japan)Lawson,FamilyMart,MINI STOP(West Japan Expressway Service HoldingsIs not under the jurisdiction ofYuasa Gobo RoadKibi Yuasa parking area-Takamatsu ExpresswayTsuda no Matsubara Service Area20 stores, including (not applicable), were completely renovated after the contract period expired at the end of March 2018, and opened as Seven-Eleven from April 3, 2018... In the latest branch,2017/4/28Opened inJoshinetsu ExpresswayChikuma River Sakaki Parking AreaThere is one store at the top and one store at the top.
Inside the railway station, the following railway operators are partnering with affiliated distributors to develop station stand alternatives.
- Hokkaido passenger railway(Hokkaido Kiosk"Seven-Eleven by KIOSKOperated under the name "." ManythanksBrand change from)
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan Daily Service NetAnd its regional subsidiaries, "Seven-Eleven Kiosk" and "Seven-Eleven HeartHeart in)”
- Shikoku Passenger Railway(Shikoku KioskOperated as "Seven-Eleven Kiosk")
- Keikyu Corporation(Keikyu Station CommerceOperated by the above)
- Shin-Keisei Electric Railway(Shin-Keisei Retailing NetOperated by)
- Odakyu Electric Railway(Odakyu CorporationOperated by)
- Kobe Electric Railway(Operated by)
- Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway(Kotoden ServiceOperated by)
- Senboku High Speed Rail(Operated by Izumitetsu Sangyo)
Stores in government offices
- Hokkaido Government Annexshop(HokkaidoSapporoChuo-ku) -The lighting of the signboardNeon signIt has become.
- Parliament Houseshop(TokyoChiyodaNagata Town)- 2010/Opened at the same time as the New Assembly Hall in July.Masses-ReferenceLocated on the first basement floor of each parliament building. It can be used by the general public,Obi certificate・ It exists in a place where you cannot enter the store unless an admission card is issued.liqueur-tobaccoThe House of Councilors' House of Councilors also sells "Souvenirs of the Diet, Diet goods, and books related to politics". Not open 24 hours, business hours国会Open and closed, open only on weekdays.The stores of the Members' Office Building of the House of Councilors were directly managed stores until March 2020, but after April of the same year.Seven & i Food SystemsOperated by.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building XNUMXStore (TokyoShinjukuNishi-Shinjuku)-Japan's first convenience store in the prefectural government building, with a store on the north side of the 1st floor. Year 20051/25Opening.
- Ministry of DefenseStore (Ichigayahonmura-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo) -Operated by Seven & i Food Systems.
- Yokohama City HallStore, Yokohama City Hall 11F Store-The Yokohama City Hall store is located on the 1st floor of the "Laxis Front" of the city hall and is open daily, but not 24 hours a day. Opened on June 2020, 6.On the other hand, the 29th floor of the city hall is located on the administrative floor of the city hall, where you have to go through the gate.Also, since it is a store on the administrative floor, it is open only on weekdays. Opened June 11, 2020.
- KDDIHead office 20th floor store (TokyoChiyodaIidabashi) -KDDI Head Office BuildingGarden air towerLocated on the 20th floor. Only the company's employees and related people can enter the building and cannot use it. There is also a KDDI head office building store, but this is an adjacent buildingI garden airIt's inside, and anyone can use it.
- DaimaruSapporo store (SapporoChuo) -Located in the employee facility of Daimaru Sapporo.Business days and hours are the same as the store.It does not handle alcoholic beverages and can only be used by employees and related parties of the store.
- IwakiAlpineHead office (FukushimaIwaki)- Iwaki-Koma Core Industrial Park, Alpine Electronics Co., Ltd. Iwaki Headquarters Building No. 2 2nd floor.Business days are the same as Alpine Iwaki Headquarters.Home delivery-Mail service・ We do not handle alcoholic beverages.Only available to Alpine employees and related parties, and Alpine visitors.
- Hitachi AstemoTochigi office store (TochigiShioyaTakanezawa Town)-Soft Research Park Information Forest Tochigi,Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.Inside the Tochigi office cafeteria.Business hours are from 8:20 to XNUMX:XNUMX, and business days are the same as Hitachi Astemo Co., Ltd. Tochigi Office.It cannot be used by anyone other than workers and visitors at Hitachi Astemo Co., Ltd. Tochigi Office.
- Recruit HoldingsSouth Tower store (TokyoChiyodaMarunouchi)- Grant Tokyo South TowerThere is a store on the 33rd floor.It exists in a place where only recruit employees or visitors with an admission card can enter the store.
- MitsuiHeadquarters building store (TokyoChiyoda)-On the signLED lightingThere are two entrances and exits, one for visitors only to the Mitsui & Co. head office building and the other for non-entrants.Management by.
- TBS Broadcast Centershop(TokyoMinato-kuAkasaka) -TBS Broadcasting Center 12th floor. Only available to TBS Group employees, related parties, and visitors.TBS GlaudiaManagement by.
- 7FSTV Asahisha BuildingStore (Minato-ku, Tokyo)Roppongi) -Inside the TV Asahi Building.Only available to TV Asahi Group employees, related parties, and visitors.Seven & i Food SystemsOperated by.
- Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Headquarters store (Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo)- Sumitomo Real Estate Roppongi Grand Tower11th floor. Only available to TV TOKYO group employees, related persons, and visitors. Operated by TV TOKYO Business Service.
- Yokohama Minatomirai Fujifilm B store (Kanagawa横 浜 市Nishi-ward)- FUJIFILM Business Innovation Inside the Yokohama Minatomirai Office.It cannot be used by anyone other than workers and visitors.
- Kyoto Research ParkStore (Ukyo-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture) -Kyoto Research Park Bldg. 4 1F.
- Research Park Building No. 9 (Ukyo-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture) -9F, Kyoto Research Park Building No. 1.
- Both stores can be used by ordinary customers. The building in Building 9 is adjacent to TSUTAYA and the exterior is different from the building in Building 4. open 24 hours.
- Grand Front OsakaFloor Nine Store (Kita-ku, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture) -Grand Front Osaka North Building 9F.Since it is located outside the security gate, it can be used by the general public, but it is closed on Sundays and public holidays.By the way, Grand Front Osaka also has a store (Grand Front Osaka store) in the basement.
- Heart inLuqua8th floor store (Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka) -Located on the 8th floor of LUCUA. Only available to JR West and Tennoji SC development employees, related parties, and visitors.
- Yomiuri TelevisionStore (Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka) -Yomiuri TV Headquarters 1F.The company's mascot character "Shinobi] Always selling goods.. Available to general customers.
- Micron memoryBuilding C (HiroshimaHigashihiroshima City)-Building C of Micron Memory Japan. Although it is open 24 hours a day, it does not handle alcoholic beverages and can only be used by the company's employees and related parties.
- Fukuoka Nagahama 1-chome store (FukuokaFukuoka CityChuo-ku)- Kyushu Asahi BroadcastingHeadquarters 1F.Available to the general public.
Landscape ordinance-compliant stores
- Kamikawa Sounkyo store (Hokkaido)Kamikawa-gunKamikawa Town)- Sounkyo OnsenThe store is located inMt. Taisetsuzan National ParkSince it is designated as, the environment color is used for the exterior, and the color scheme is brown.
- Lake Toya Onsen (Hokkaido)Abuta-gunToyako Town)- Toyako OnsenThere are souvenirs and rare cigarettes in townSmoking equipmentAnd so on.
- Gunma Kusatsu Yubatake(GunmaAgatsumaKusatsu Town)- Kusatsu OnsenThe center of the hot spring townYubatakeThe signboard is brown as in the above example.In addition to handling souvenirs and local sake, you can see the YubatakeEat inA corner (open for lunch only) is located on the second floor.
- Nasu Intershop(TochigiNasu-gunNasu Town)- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 17 Nasu Kogen LineAlong the way. The signboard is brown like the above Sounkyo store. at that time,Nasu Imperial VillaThe owner of the store negotiated a color change because there was administrative guidance to make the signboard suitable for the road to.All other shops along the road are unified with brown signboards.
In addition,Kyoto CityIt exists all over the country including inside.
- Sapporo Central Wholesale Marketshop(SapporoChuo) -Small store.Business hours are from 3:17 to XNUMX:XNUMX.
- Sapporo Maruyama ZooStore (Chuo-ku, Sapporo) -First convenience storeZooOpening a store inside.At the beginning of the store, it was open 24 hours a day and was available from inside and outside the park, but later changed from 7 to 19 o'clock.2021/(3nd year of Reiwa)9/30Closed in.To commemorate the advance to the zoonanacoI named it "Nanako" with the same name asGiraffeWas donated, but died in the summer of 2015.
- Hokkaido ST Asahikawa store (Asahikawa)- JR Asahikawa StationConcourseIn addition to a store (near the east ticket gate), there is an unmanned store (vending machine) on Platforms 3 and 4.
- Niseko store (HokkaidoNiseko Town) -The largest store in Japan with an area of 250 square meters.We also handle products for resort customers and fresh food.
- Ito-Yokado Kawaguchi store (SaitamaKawaguchi city)- Ario Kawaguchi1st floor. We do not handle general merchandise, but only offer various charge storage and multi-copy machine services.2005/(17)11/29Opening.
- Toyosu store (TokyoKotoToyosu)- Seven-Eleven first storeLocated as.However, the two-story store-cum-house building at the time of opening was rebuilt into a commercial building in May 2, and is not exactly the same store building as when it opened.
- Naraha Shigekobana Temporary store (FukushimaFutabaNaraha Town)- Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentIn the area for preparing to cancel evacuation instructions byFukushima Daiichi nuclear power plantThe Narahashita Kohanawa store, which was suspended due to the accident, was reopened and installed. The first convenience store opened in the evacuation order area. Open from 6 am to 20 pm for the time being. Opened on August 2013, 25.
- Matsuyama Kitaimon 2-chome store (EhimeMatsuyama City)- Akiya BookstoreAttached to the Ishii store. It is the nation's first store with a bookstore chain, and is one of the first stores in Ehime. Opened March 2014, 26 (Heisei 3).
- Fukuoka Airportshop(FukuokaFukuoka City) -Fukuoka Airport No. 3Passenger terminal buildingLocated in. The store appearancePassenger planeHas become a model of.
- DR Tokyo Ariake Daiwa Roynet Hotel Store (Koto-ku, Tokyo) -Annexed to the hotel.It is also the longest-running XNUMX-Eleven store in Japan.
- Fukuoka Center Building Store (Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City) -The store is divided into three.Two of them are stores and the other is an eat-in space.
- Yokohama Mutsuura Station South Store (Kanazawa-ku, Yokohama) -The store is divided into two. One is the sales floor, and the other on the left is the ATM and multi-copy machine corner.
- Nagasaki Orandabashi Store (Nagasaki City, Nagasaki Prefecture) -FormerBest electric appliancesI live in the former site of the Computer Un Nagasaki store.Seven-Eleven has a rooftop advertising tower because the rooftop advertising tower of the Best Denki era has not been removed.
- King & Prince(2019-) Christmas
- Moon House Enclosure (5th generation)(Around 1981)
- Shunji Fujimura(Around 1981)
- Kazuhiko Kato(Around 1982)
- George Akiyama(Around 1982)
- Shigeru Yazaki(Around 1983)
- Karajuro(Around 1983)
- Minami Shinbo(Around 1983)
- Yuko Saito(Late 1980s)
- Hikari Ishida(1991~ Around 1994)
- Shibuya Kotono(Around 1995)
- Chiharu Niiyama(Around 1996)
- Eri Nomura(Around 2001)
- Mayumi Tanaka(Around 1987)
- Kanjani Eight(Around July 2012)
- Airi Taira(Around 2014 and 2015)
the 2010sWith the Seven & i sound logoThe Timersof"Day Dream BelieverAre using[Note 16].. From January 2016 during the winterSara TakanashiA support commercial will also be aired.In Okinawa, in the store opening notice CM broadcast in 2018Namie Amuroof"NEVER ENDIs adoptedAfter that, in the Okinawa limited CMHero"Is adopted.Some of the commercials that use the aforementioned "Daydream Believer" in the national version will also be replaced with "Hero" in Okinawa and will be OA.The program provided by the XNUMX-Eleven commercial isSeven & i HoldingsIt is provided under the name and broadcasts XNUMX-Eleven commercials.
From January 2021, the original anime commercial "Tokimeki wa Immediately Beside" has been broadcast under the concept of "Unexpected encounters and joy in your daily life."DirectorHiroshi Kawamata, Animation productionAnswer Studio, Character draftKaruho Shiina, NarrationHaruka Fukuhara, Cover singing of "Daydream Believer"yamaAre in charge of each.
The catchphrases are "I'm glad I met you! (Until the 1980s)", "It's delicious, Seven-Eleven (1980s, food only)", "Seven-Eleven, I feel good! (Until the 2000s)", etc. It was.In addition, there were multiple variations of the "Seven-Eleven, good mood!" Sound logo.Currently, I am using "close and convenient".
- The secret Kenmin SHOW pole
- 1 million SHOW channels
- Truth report Bunkisha!(Second half national sponsor)
- The! Astro Boy! DASH!!(Changes in the first and second half every other week) * Treated as PT for 2012 year and 4 months from April 1.
- I compared it tonight
- Hodo Station(Monday National Sponsor)
- To Masahiro Nakai's Friday Smiles
- New/Information 7DAYS Newscaster(Every other week, the first and second half change)
- Sunday Morning
And many others
- NRN night game(Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.-Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.System radio network. Seven-Eleven and Seven Bank each broadcast commercials as sponsors)
- Tokai Radio Guts Nighter(Tuesday)
- God Afternoon Akko's good times 1000 times(Nippon Broadcasting)[Note 17]
- Masahiro Nakai's Some girl'SMAP
- A & G TRIBAL RADIO Edison
- Masanori Honna's Good Morning Radio(Weather forecast at 7 o'clock)
- Good Brain! Seriously Hatena
- Lol God suddenly...
- Arashi ni shiyagare
- Genius! Shimura Animal Garden(Ito-Yokado)
- You can laugh!
- SMAP x SMAP
- Nijiiro Gene
- Chibi Maruko-chan(Ito-Yokado)
- VS soul(April-September 2021) * Treated as PT
- All Night Nippon
- SUPER ☆ GiRLS Transcendental Party * Provided by Seven-Eleven, Seven Net Shopping, Sogo & Seibu (formerly Ito-Yokado) at the end of the program.
- Takuya Kimura's What's UP SMAP!
- TBS Radio & Communications --Until March 2013 Seven-Eleven, Ito-Yokado, Denny's, Seven Bank 3 companiesRadio time signal CMSponsor * Seven & i Publishing is sponsored on the 7th of every month (because of the release date of the monthly magazine "saita"), and the time signal at 7:14 except the XNUMXth of every weekday is sponsored by IY Card.
Former Seven-Eleven provided
- Manga first story
- Nanako SOS* Convenience store seven and convenience store eleven characters appeared in the original anime characters, and the slogan for the next announcement was a parody of the catch phrase "I'm glad I opened it."
- 12 hours super wide drama
- TV champion
- FNN Super Time
- ANN Sports News(Provided by Seven-Eleven and Ito-Yokado)
- JNN New Scope(Latter half)
- JNN News Forest(Second half of national net frame → Kanto local frame)
- Feeling of meringue
- You can laugh! (First half)
- I want to know that
- Seven-Eleven Okinawa Co., Ltd. -Established prior to opening a store in Okinawa Prefecture.
- 7-Eleven, Inc. --Opened a store in the continental United States. As of the end of September 2011, there are 9 stores.
- Seven-Eleven Hawaii, Inc.-- USAHawaiiOpen a store in. As of the end of September 2011, there are 9 stores.
- Seven-Eleven Beijing Co., Ltd.-Opens stores mainly in Beijing and Tianjin, China. As of the end of September 2011, there are 9 stores.
- Seven-Eleven China Co., Ltd.-Management of trademarks and intellectual property in China and promotion of store development.
- Seven-Eleven Chengdu Co., Ltd.-Opens stores mainly in Chengdu, China. As of the end of April 2011, there are 4 stores.
- Seven Meal Service Co., Ltd.-Food distribution service
- SE Capital Co., Ltd.
- Ltd.Seven & i Net Media
The past subsidiaries are as follows.
- Subsidiary "Co., Ltd." directly under Seven & i HoldingsSeven & i Net MediaTo a subsidiary of
- Ltd.Warabeya Nichiyo Holdings 12.45% stake.
Major affiliated companies
Loss charge trial
Loss charge is an arrangement in which the gross profit is calculated so that the purchasing cost member store will bear the full amount based on the contract for the products discarded after the expiration date, and the member store pays royalties based on this gross profit. be.The member store sued the Seven-Eleven headquarters, saying that this was an unjustified claim that was a fraud.However, the complaints on the part of the member stores have been rejected because the member stores purchase the products at their own risk.
Although such a calculation was not made according to the general account standards, or the case was a trial that made an irrelevant claim that it was not stated in the contract on the headquarters side, it became a point of contention and the Supreme Court disputed whether there was an explanation. However, the loss of the member store was confirmed when it could be recognized in the contract and prior explanation.
In the 20 years since the establishment of the Seven-Eleven headquarters, at least 30 cases have been filed. All of them won the XNUMX-Eleven headquarters without any appealDistrict courtIt ends with. To a small partHigh CourtIn some cases, the Seven-Eleven headquarters won the case. It was also pointed out that it is difficult for the member stores to adjust the order quantity due to strong guidance from the staff on the headquarters side regarding the order quantity of the products.2005/(February 17) On February 2, the member store won the first case in the Tokyo High Court, but this case was decided by the Supreme Court.2007/(19) A verdict was issued in June and the victory was canceled.
Close-up sales antitrust law violation case and damages lawsuit
Seven-Eleven Japan restricts franchise stores from discounting unsold bento etc.Antitrust lawviolation(Unfair trading method) Is suspected,2008/(20) From October,Fair Trade CommissionWas conducting a survey2009/It was discovered in February (21). The surveyAbuse of dominant position"Is there any?", But since the February report, several owners who have begun to cut prices say that waste has decreased and profits have increased... In May 2009, it was reported that the Fair Trade Commission decided to issue a cease and desist order, saying that using such a dominant bargaining position to impose such close-out sales restrictions violates antitrust law..
2009/On June 21, 6, the Fair Trade Commission issued an exemption order to Seven-Eleven Japan...According to the order of the Japan Fair Trade Commission, the sales of the member stores that "closed out" such as lunch boxes were restricted because the person in charge at the headquarters could not renew the contract. It was found to be an "abuse of dominant bargaining position".If the cost of disposal cannot be discounted by the accounting method borne by the member store, the burden on the member store will increase, and the average annual amount of bento boxes, etc. to be discarded has reached about 1 million yen per store. He also pointed out that the FTC is asking Seven to create a manual for close-out sales... This waste amount is 600 billion yen a year at all stores.. In addition, it is said that multiple other chain owners have reported to the JFTC because there are discount restrictions other than Seven-Eleven..
On June 6, the day after receiving the cease and desist order, Seven-Eleven Japan announced that its headquarters would bear 23% of the loss on disposal of unsold lunch boxes and other items..
However, regarding this case, the owner in Fukushima Prefecture filed a lawsuit in August in which the damage caused by the unreasonable close-up sales restriction was set at 3,000 million yen and the head office was asked for compensation...In addition, the headquarters will notify multiple shop owners who have been selling discounts since July, for reasons such as cooperation with the media that causes distrust in accounting and the headquarters, fraudulent acts using discounts, etc. Suggesting the cancellation, some shop owners are repelling "retaliation for discount sales".
He said that the headquarters put pressure on the sale of bento boxes and other items at a discount, such as flickering contract cancellations.2010/(22)9/15ToFukuoka District CourtAcknowledged the action of the former store manager of the member store,Antitrust lawHe sentenced him to compensation for the violation.This was the first time in Japan that the restrictions on discounts were clearly recognized as a violation of antitrust law..
In October 2014 (Heisei 26), a lawsuit seeking damages by the member store was filed in the Tokyo High Court in 10 (2009), after the appeal by the Supreme Court of the trial The ruling of the first instance was decided that the company ordered the member store to pay 21 million yen, saying that the obstruction was a violation of the Antimonopoly Act.
Invoice delivery claim case "Pinhane alleged case"
This is a problem in which member stores are requesting Seven Headquarters to disclose their purchase prices.
"The Seven-Eleven Headquarters only handles the purchasing agency business of member stores, and the cost slips purchased from the suppliers are originally managed by the member stores, and the Seven-Eleven Headquarters manages the purchasing slips. The member store owner and the former member store owner have filed a lawsuit requesting disclosure from the Seven-Eleven Headquarters, saying that it is an abnormal condition that pinning can be done without disclosing it to the owner of the member store.
On the other hand, the first and second trials rejected the request. However, the Supreme Court's second small court (Yuki Furuta)2008/On July 20, 7, the decision was made that "there is an obligation to report the contents of the purchase price payment", and the second trial and Tokyo High Court decision that "there is no obligation to report" was abolished. I sent it back to the Tokyo High Court to hear what I was obliged to report.. Receiving this,2009/On August 21 (8), the Tokyo High Court issued a judgment ordering disclosure.
Unreasonable reduction for subcontractors
The 76 companies that had been entrusted with the production of private-brand bento and processed foods were made to compensate for part of the discount amount at the time of new store opening and renovation opening in the name of "catalog of new store sponsorship" , From September 2015 to August next year, it was said that the total amount of 9 million yen was unfairly reduced from the subcontracting payment,2017/7/21ToFair Trade CommissionからSubcontract payment delay prevention lawI received a recommendation to prevent recurrence due to a violation.
Fukui Gosetsu forced business continuation issue
2018/2 of the monthFukui GoyukiAnd was hit by heavy snowFukuiA man who runs a 50-Eleven store in the north requested the headquarters to take a leave of absence, but the headquarters did not approve it and demanded that the business continue.The man was forced to continue his business for fear of canceling the contract, and as a result he was forced to work for about XNUMX hours.Convenience store member UnionReport to.. After that, a person in charge of the headquarters visited the store and apologized.
Contract cancellation and penalty claim problem for shortened sales
OsakaHigashi Osaka CityMan running a XNUMX-Eleven store in Japan because of lack of manpower2019/From February, when the company decided to shorten sales by 2 hours a day, the headquarters canceled the contract and charged a penalty of about 1 million yen.(Later, contract cancellation and penalty claims were withdrawn).Taking this opportunity, the pros and cons of 24-hour convenience stores were highlighted, and convenience store companies such as Seven-Eleven started short-time sales experiments.To strengthen support support forEtc.
On December 2019, 12, the headquarters told the owner of the store that “there were many unusual customer complaints about the store” (total of 20 cases between April 2012 and October 4).twitterWe continue to slander the above seven, and the situation where the credit quality is significantly deteriorated continues.” Therefore, we announced that we will cancel the franchise contract on December 12 unless we improve customer service etc. The documents didn't mention working hours and New Year's holidays. On the other hand, the owner admitted that he had an argument with the customer,Customer harassmentThere were many complaints like.. The owner announced on December 12 that same year it will file a lawsuit to confirm the status if the contract is canceled.
It was closed on December 12st and January 31st, 2020, and reopened on January 1nd.Although after the contract was canceled, the signboards, equipment and POP of Seven-Eleven were not removed, and the uniforms were worn by Seven-Eleven and continued to operate...After that, the owner asked for invalidation of the cancellation, and the headquarters asked for the delivery of the building.Osaka District CourtToRestitution for DamagesLawsuitHowever, on May 2021, 5, during the trial, the headquarters side resumed operations at a temporary store built in the parking lot.It was an unusual situation where two stores stood on the premises with a partition.The construction cost of about 4 million yen will be added to the damages sought from the owner in the proceedings... On June 2022, 6, the Osaka District Court dismissed the owner's request, decided that the cancellation was valid, and ordered the owner to surrender the store..
Unauthorized ordering by Seven Headquarters
An employee of the Seven-Eleven Japan headquarters visited the store under the name of advice in August 2019, ordered Oden using the terminal of the office without permission, and the owner noticed that the order was canceled. At a store in Kyoto prefecture, headquarters employees placed an order without permission for a total of 8 yen worth of products such as alcohol and nutritional drinks. Another owner said that he ordered a large number of seasonal products without permission, aiming for his absence. As a result, on September 15 of the same year, five Miyano, Chiba, Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka five store owners in five prefectures allegedly violated the Antimonopoly Act, and filed a lawsuit with the Fair Trade Commission. According to Seven Headquarters, "the owner has authority to place orders", Unauthorized ordering by Seven-Eleven employees is a violation subject to disciplinary action.Seven-Eleven acknowledged the fact of ordering without permission in November of the same year, and announced that it would discipline two employees of the headquarters and investigate all stores for similar cases including the past..
Proceedings over collective bargaining rights
"Seven-Eleven and store owners who have a franchise agreement join"Convenience store member Union", As the shopkeepers are placed in strict working conditions, etc.2009/To the companyCollective bargaining rightThe company offered to negotiate based on the above, but the company said, "The shop owner became independent.Business ownerAnd with the companyLabor relationsThe union did not respond because it did not respond.OkayamaLabor CommitteePetitioned for relief.The prefectural labor committee2014/"The owner isLabor union lawThe refusal of collective bargaining is the above workerUnfair labor practicesI ordered the company to accept the negotiations, but the company said.Central Labor CommitteeComplained to the Central Labor Relations Commission2019/3"The business characteristics of the shop owners who have signed a franchise agreement are remarkable, and they became independent.Retail companyHe pointed out that "it cannot be said that it is incorporated into (the company's) business organization, and it does not correspond to a worker under the Trade Union Law," and canceled the judgment of the Prefectural Labor Commission.The union, which could not accept this, was released in September of the same year.Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareProceeds against the Central Labor Relations Commission to revoke the orderTokyo District CourtI woke up.2022/6/6The district court sentenced the union to dismiss the complaint..
Trouble caused by FC store owner
Abuse of personal information
A woman in her twenties living in the Greater Tokyo Area2015/10At stores located in the Greater Tokyo Areahome deliveryAt that time, a man in his 40s who runs the storeSlipI called a woman by stealing such things, guessed the address, and requested cash and sexual relations.This owner is in the caseBlackmailattemptedIn addition to the charges, to another womanrapeEven on suspicionProsecutionDoneImprisonmentIt's been 6 years.Although the woman negotiated with Seven-Eleven, she refused to say, "I'm not the employer of this owner." As "is in"2016/6/23Seeking damagesTokyo District CourtHas filed a proceeding with the lawsuit, and is currently in dispute as of 2016..
Obscene acts on customers
2018/,TochigiAshikagaFranchise store owners for female customersobscenePut your hands in your pantspenisIt was discovered that he had repeatedly performed abnormal acts such as pulling out his hand from the chuck part and issuing a hand sign that was said to be obscene, and escorting to the parking lot after leaving the store.Victim woman shoots a video through a friend and posts it on the internet site on September 9thThat made the situation clear.The headquarters acknowledged the facts, apologized, and canceled the contract on September 9st.A spokeswoman for Seven & i Holdings knows why the owner was so obscene to his guests, but he refrained from revealing details. It was.This store manager's unusual behavior has become a hot topic in the neighborhood, and it was called "Hentai Seven"..
High-value sales of masks
At a member store with XNUMX-Eleven (the location and store name are not disclosed), the owner of the store purchased it online.MASKSWas sold at 1 yen, which is a price that deviates from the conventional wisdom,2020/3Turned out.New coronavirusIt seems that they were selling masks that were sold online at a high price without changing the price, taking advantage of the shortage of masks due to the influence of Made an offer to do.
Selling expired oden
XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayYouTuber OfKorekoreIn the video delivered byHokkaidoSeven-Eleven clerk handles at the same convenience storeOdenAlready at the direction of the store managerExpiration SoonA video of the evidence was also live-streamed, saying that there was an accusation that it was selling something that was out of stock...Later, the viewer who saw this video reported to Seven & i Holdings, so he grasped the situation.Seven-Eleven JapanSapporo cityWhen I checked with the store owner, I admitted that it was a fact, so I stopped selling oden andSapporo City Public Health CenterClarified and apologized for reporting to.
Trouble caused by employees
Outflow of uniforms
January 2021TwitterAbove, the Seven-Eleven uniformrecycle shopIt was reported that it was sold at.Lawyer dot comAccording to an interview with a member store, the Seven-Eleven headquarters stipulates in the manual for member stores that uniforms should be returned when staff members retire, but according to the owner of a member store, they have uniforms as a memorial. There are cases where uniforms cannot be collected due to "back-up retirement" where the staff suddenly stops coming one day, and some member stores are not strictly managed..
Also, according to the Seven-Eleven headquarters, uniformsInternet auctionThere are also cases where the listing is put up on the site, and it is said that the listing is deleted after notifying the operating company about this..
- logoThere is the following theory as the reason why the "N" of "ELEVEN" was designed in lowercase (wind)... However, it is said that Seven-Eleven is not well understood because it has been a while since it was created.
- The roundness is given to the squared logo by making it lowercase, and it becomes familiar
- Since a simple enumeration of numbers (numerals) was not accepted under the US trademark registration standards at that time, the name was intentionally not a number (incorrect as a grammatical number notation), so the end was "n" as a design. registered
- At the time of opening the first store (Toyosu store), Suzuki proposes to conclude a franchise contract, but Ito-Yokado officials disagree that "It is better to run the first store directly after experimenting" was there. However, the existing liquor store has the idea that it wants to change its direction to a convenience store, and it is said that the store has been franchised from the viewpoint of coexistence and mutual prosperity...The first directly managed store opened by Seven-Eleven was the Aioi store (Sagamihara City), which opened the month after the Toyosu store opened.
- Initially, the Toyosu store was selling well, but there was a problem with product management. Since we basically purchase in large lots, unsold items became defective stock, and hot selling items were soon out of stock. Therefore, we proposed small-lot delivery that reduces the purchasing unit. To further develop stores, we will concentrate stores in Koto Ward, where Toyosu stores are located.Dominant strategyIt was proposed to promote community-based management by.
- In 1980 (Showa 55),milk,BeverageSince the delivery of products such asTraffic jamIt was in a state that could invite. Therefore, we have adopted a mechanism for collective delivery in a batch regardless of the manufacturer. Until then, when the maker's person in charge came to deliver, first the products of other companies such as company B were moved afterwards, and then the products of company A (in-house) were displayed in front. By arranging the products of other manufacturers so that they can be seen, an attempt was made to "rearrange" so that customers could freely select products, and it was a great success..
- Named after "Seven-Eleven," there are also stores that have a sign saying "711m from here."
- The "Seven-Eleven App" service started in June 2018.
- This application has a function that allows you to acquire virtual "badges" according to points based on purchase history, etc., in order to promote usage.One of the badges, "Prefectural Conquest", has the highest "Platinum Badge" acquisition condition of "1 points" (use of one or more stores in each prefecture in Japan), which is the first in Okinawa Prefecture. It was unattainable until 47, when the store opened.
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ a b Between "Seven" and "Eleven"hyphen TheHalf-width characterIt is written inCompany nameIs a half-width characterDouble-byte characterSince it is not possible to register a mixture ofSeven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd."Full-width hyphen (Long noteNot).again,1978/At that time, the lowercase "ya" could not be used, so "Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd."Met.For example publicUtility modelIn the gazette,1993/"Japan" at the timeAnd "Japan"You can see that is mixed.
- ^ Seven-Eleven Japan announced on the same day that the total number of domestic stores reached 54, exceeding 20,033 by opening 2 stores nationwide all at once..
- ^ Next day2016/(28) In FebruaryIzumoAlso, 3 stores will open simultaneously.
- ^ 2012年12月時点でのサンクス東四国の店舗数は123店舗だが、サークルKサンクスとの和解条件で30店舗（香川県16店舗、徳島県14店舗）が本部との直接契約でサンクスに残留（2月27日に一旦全店閉店し、3月上旬に順次本部直営店として再開業）し、1店舗（高松サンポート店）はアイル・パートナーズの手を離れて本部直轄の店舗として開業し、1店舗（善通寺病院店。新病院への移行に伴う閉院が迫っていたため。新病院のShikoku Children and Adult Medical CenterLawson has opened) was excluded from the conversion target and was closed as it was.
- ^ Tokai region(Chukyo area) Is an area that also belongs toRegional block of Seven-Eleven storesBut it belongs to "Tokai" instead of "Kinki".
- ^ 2016 stores will open simultaneously in August 28.
- ^ The reason why the store development in Mie Prefecture has been acceleratedNagoya cityMinato-kuDistribution center was completed in 2014, making it easier to deliver to Mie Prefecture.
- ^ However,ReinanBelongs toTsurugaHas been opened.
- ^ However, the city is generallyNakatanBelong to the provinces.
- ^ In the northern part of both prefectures, the original San'in region (Goki Shichido OfSanin roadArea) belongs to the area. In addition, in the area between the Wakasa region of Fukui prefecture (not yet established) and the eastern part of Tottori prefecture (established in November 2017), the whole area of the Sea of Japan side is a blank area except for Maizuru city (July 11). Time point).
- ^ August 2019 (first year of Reiwa),Kiitanabe Station"Seven-Eleven" on the premises Heart in JR Kii Tanabe station square store" opens.. As of July of the same year, except for "Seven-Eleven Heart Inn",Gobo City"Seven-Eleven Gobo Nada store" opened in December 2016 (Heisei 28)JA KishuFranchise store operated by a subsidiary of, Which is attached to the JA Kishu Nada branch) is the southern limit.
- ^ In Wakayama PrefectureShingu CitySoutheastern areas such as have not opened stores as of July 2019.
- ^ However, the eastern and southern parts of Nara Prefecture and the eastern part of Wakayama PrefectureCity areaIs lessMountainous area(Kii MountainsIncluding)Depopulated areaIt is also an area with lots of things.
- ^ Shin-Keisei's parent companyKeisei Electric RailwayIn a subsidiary of 2001am / pmSigned a line franchisee contract. Currently all storesFamilyMartHas been converted to.
- ^ Discard at regular intervals.
- ^ There is no song in the storeInstrument versionuse.
- ^ The sponsorship reading is "Seven & i Holdings' Seven-Eleven will send (or did)." However, although the program is also online at some NRN local stations, it is treated as a non-sponsor except for Nippon Broadcasting System. It is being broadcast on.
- ^ Company Overview --Seven Co., Ltd.-Eleven Japan May 2021
- ^ "Published Utility Model Bulletin: Actual Kaihei 05-033257". Independent administrative agency Industrial property information/training center. 2019/7/11Browse.
- ^ "Published Utility Model Bulletin: Actual Kaihei 05-064110”. National Center for Industrial Property Information and Training. 2019/7/11Browse.
- ^ Sankei Shimbun"Postwar History Opening" Interview Group, "Postwar History Opening Society/Cases" p.140,Sankei Shimbun News Service(Fusosha Bunko), December 1999, 12.ISBN-4 594028195
- ^ Today, that day | Seven-Eleven Japan's first store opened in Koto-ku, Tokyo [May 1, 1974] Rakuten Securities "Toushiru", viewed May 2019, 5, August 15, 2020.
- ^ "Seven-Eleven Japan OfficialTwitter”. Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. (March 2018, 3). As of August 5, 2020originalMore archives.2020/8/9Browse.
- ^ “Convenience store Seven-Eleven food and miscellaneous goods open for a long time 20 within the chain year”. Hokkaido Shimbun (Hokkaido Shimbun). (May 1978, 5)
- ^ "Convenience store Seven-Eleven food and miscellaneous goods are open for a long time 20 within the year of the chain [Photo description] Seven Eleven's first Hokkaido branch store, Sapporo XNUMX Kita store" Hokkaido Shimbun (Hokkaido Shimbun). (May 1978, 5)
- ^ Nobuo Kawabe (2004) "Business History of Convenience Stores-30 Years of Convenience Stores in Japan-" Waseda Commerce (Waseda Commerce).400:1-59. (From page 20)
- ^ Broadcast reception fee Retrieved August 2020, 8 by the Japan Broadcasting Corporation.
- ^ "○○ Market that “QUO Card Pay” that does not compete with Pay and requires no application or personal information”. ITmedia (June 2019, 12). 2019/12/21Browse.
- ^ Nikkei Business Electronic Edition. “Toshifumi Suzuki 7th "I was confident in the acquisition and reconstruction of US Seven"”(Japanese). Nikkei Business Electronic Edition. 2022/1/13Browse.
- ^ What is a ticket restaurant? Eden Red Japan Co., Ltd., viewed August 2020, 8.
- ^ Berkeley Vouchers to increase common food ticket system contracts by 30% Nihon Shokuhin Shimbun No. 7741, 3rd page, dated August 1994, 8, viewed August 5, 2020.
- ^ Japan Food NewspaperStates that "Partnership from February 1994".
- ^ "Opened the first Seven-Eleven store in Beijing”. Seven-Eleven Japan. 2022/1/13Browse.
- ^ “Seven-Eleven, Keikyu “Station Naka”, convert all shops, install ATMs”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2009, 10)
- ^ “Seven-Eleven starts credit card payment”. Nikkei MJ(Nikkei Inc.). (October 2010, 5)
- ^ (PDF) -Press release July 2010, 7
- ^ a b "Seven-Eleven, credit card payment from next month" - Fuji Sankei Business i 2010/5/24 [Broken link]
- ^ (PDF) -News Release September 2010, 9
- ^ About Us Hokkaido Kiosk
- ^ “Stations to 14-Eleven stores by FY8 XNUMX stores”. Chiba Daily(Chiba Daily) (October 2013, 10)
- ^ Naoko Furuyashiki (March 2014, 3). “JR West: To open 27 stores at Seven-Eleven station”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper)
- ^ (PDF) -Press release July 2014, 7
- ^ "Seven & i opens a convenience store in Odakyu Station for the first time after tie-up". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(November 2018, 10). originalArchived as of October 2019, 3.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190315083913/https://r.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO35947590R01C18A0HE6A00?s=2 2019/3/15Browse.
- ^ "Keio Store, about 40 station shops converted to Seven-Eleven, from this summer _ Retail / Logistics Industry News Site [Diamond Chain Store Online]”(Japanese). Information site for people working in the retail and distribution industry_Diamond Chain Store Online (September 2021, 4). 2022/1/13Browse.
- ^ a b “First domestic retailer to exceed 2 Seven-Eleven domestic stores exceeding 2” (PDF) (Press Release), Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., (January 2018, 1), https://www.sej.co.jp/dbps_data/_material_/_files/000/000/021/548/20180131niman.pdf 2018/2/2Browse.
- ^ a b “Convenience store: Seven-Eleven exceeded XNUMX stores, first in domestic retail”Mainichi Shimbun. (August 2018, 1). https://mainichi.jp/articles/20180131/k00/00e/020/253000c 2018/3/17Browse.
- ^ a b “Thu: July 7th, 11 stores will open simultaneously in Okinawa Prefecture-Seven-Eleven stores will open in Okinawa Prefecture We plan to open approximately 14 stores in Okinawa Prefecture by the end of July 2024.” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Seven-Eleven Okinawa, (July 2019, 7), originalArchived as of October 2019, 7., https://web.archive.org/web/20190713003255/https://www.sej.co.jp/var/rev0/0002/0449/11971072918.pdf 2020/3/1Browse.
- ^ “Okinawa's first long-running crowd overflowing with people who give up and open Seven-Eleven store”. Ryukyu Shimpo(November 2019, 7). originalArchived as of October 2019, 12.. https://web.archive.org/web/20191204115155/https://ryukyushimpo.jp/movie/entry-952289.html 2020/3/1Browse.
- ^ ""7pay" service ends at the end of September”(Japanese). ITmedia Mobile. 2022/1/13Browse.
- ^ Toshifumi Suzuki,野 中 郁 次郎 "Understanding Seven-Eleven Business Studies from the Age of 16" by Manga-"Honto" Work taught by Toshifumi Suzuki October 2005
- ^ Briefing session on the 30th at the first store in the prefecture[Broken link](Akita Kensetsu Kogyo Shimbun May 2012, 5)
- ^ Plans for 500 stores in the prefecture and Akita Seven-Eleven[Broken link](Iwate Daily August 2014, 7)
- ^ Seven-Eleven opened its first store in Aomori Prefecture on the XNUMXth, XNUMX stores opened suddenly, the remaining XNUMX prefectures(Sankei News February 2015, 6)
- ^ a b (PDF) -Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.: News Release June 2015, 6
- ^ "Seven-Eleven prefecture open in January next year in Fukui, Tsuruga" (Fukui newspaper August 2008, 9)
- ^ Seven-Eleven decides to open a store in Tottori Prefecture The first store in October, only one blank prefecture remains[Broken link](Sankei News February 2015, 4)
- ^ Seven expands to Matsue 20 stores in Shimane Prefecture by 70 years(December 2015, 10, Nihon Keizai Shimbun)
- ^ (PDF) -Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.: News Release June 2015, 10
- ^ Seven-Eleven: Recruitment of franchises Special feature by district Tottori/Shimane district > Seven-Eleven Owner Information Session Reservation: Tottori(Seven-Eleven Japan,Retrieved February 2017, 5〈Web Uotaku Cash of the same date>）
- ^ Seven-Eleven Open in Tottori city?(Unseki blog May 2017, 5)
- ^ (PDF) -Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.: News Release June 2017, 11
- ^ People at Seven-Eleven Shikoku branch(NEWS Post Seven September 2012, 9 / Original article: "WEB R25』September 2012, 9 delivery)
- ^ About 100 stores will be replaced by Seven / Thanks Higashi Shikoku(Shikoku Shimbun August 2012, 12)
- ^ Seven-Eleven "4 stores, 570 stores" By FY2018[Broken link](Yomiuri Shimbun March 2013, 3)
- ^ (PDF) -Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.: News Release June 2013, 2
- ^ (PDF) -Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.: News Release June 2014, 2
- ^ Seven-Eleven officially announces advance to Shikoku(December 2012, 9, Nihon Keizai Shimbun)
- ^ (PDF) -Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.: News Release June 2013, 11
- ^ "Aira's Seven Dedicated Factory Starts" (Minami Nihon Shimbun August 2013, 8 (20 morning editions))
- ^ “Joint venture with Sunkus to enter the first store and convenience store in May next year” (Minami Nippon Shimbun July 5, 1 <1998 morning editions>)
- ^ Seven-Eleven: Recruitment of franchises Special feature by district Mie district(Seven-Eleven Japan,Retrieved February 2016, 9）
- ^ [Iga] The long-awaited convenience store is finally here! (*´艸) Under construction at a place like this<May 2017, 5>/[Iga] The first XNUMX-Eleven event in Iga is finally here!<May 5th of the same year> (Extra NET -Iga/Nabari-)
- ^ Seven-Eleven to open this summer at Tanabe Station(Kii MinpoAGARA May 2019, 5)
- ^ (PDF) (West Japan Railway Company Wakayama Branch, JR West Japan Daily Service Net May 2019, 5)
- ^ Kinokuni Line Kiitanabe Station rebuilding work is completed(JR West: News Release July 2019, 7)
- ^ JA Kishu operates a convenience store Establishes a subsidiary to increase customer attraction(Kii Minpo AGARA June 2016, 6)
- ^ “About the business alliance between JR West Group and Seven-Eleven Japan station store business” (PDF) (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., JR West Japan Railway Service Net Co., Ltd., (March 2014, 3), https://www.sej.co.jp/dbps_data/_material_/localhost/pdf/2011/20140414jrw.pdf 2015/1/18Browse.
- ^ (PDF) -Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.: Press Release July 2014, 7
- ^ Notice regarding basic agreement on capital and business alliance with Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd. -H2016O Retailing October 10, 6
- ^ Regarding the introduction of the "S-point" service common to the Hankyu Hanshin Group Kansai area at "Seven-Eleven" stores --H2018O Retailing, Seven & i Holdings, Hankyu Hanshin Holdings May 5, 8 (viewed May 2018, 5)
- ^ (PDF) -Seven-Eleven/Bit Wallet News release June 2009, 6
- ^ "Seven-Eleven". Kansai International Airport Official Site. 2014/2/9Browse.
- ^ "You can use PiTaPa at Seven-Eleven Osaka Hommachi Station Central Store.". Shop where PiTaPa can be used. Surutto KANSAI. 2014/2/9Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ "Beginning July 5, XNUMX (scheduled), XNUMX-Eleven nationwide “XNUMXpay” barcode settlement will begin-Barcode settlement of XNUMX domestic and overseas companies will begin to be used simultaneously-”. Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. (created on May 2019, 5). 2019/5/21Browse.
- ^ "Unauthorized access to some accounts (2nd report) Suspension of new registration" (Press Release), Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd., Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., Seven Pay Co., Ltd., (July 2019, 7), https://www.7pay.co.jp/news/news_20190704_03.html 2019/7/4Browse.
- ^ "Sevenpay 5500 million yen damage or unauthorized access Tobacco bulk purchase Overseas connection cutoff". Mainichi Newspapers: p. 30. (September 2019, 7)
- ^ "Unauthorized access to "7pay" (5th report) About simultaneous reset of "7iD password"”. Seven-Eleven Japan, Seven & i Holdings. 2019/7/31Browse.
- ^ "Regarding the announcement of the abolition of the "7pay" service, the history of the past, and the explanation of future correspondence”. Seven-Eleven Japan, Seven & i Holdings. 2019/8/1Browse.
- ^ "Seven-Eleven will support "d payment" and "au PAY" from October”. Keitai Watch (September 2019, 9). 2019/9/9Browse.
- ^ "Fuji Electric Technical Report Vol. 86, No. 2'' Fuji Electric, March 2013, 3, 30 (153) page.
- ^ New brand "Seven Cafe" produced by Kashiwa Sato announced-Seven-Eleven -Mynavi News July 2013, 1
- ^ Seven-Eleven original product
- ^ Seven-Eleven original rice cracker "Craftsman Katagi"
- ^ (PDF) -Seven-Eleven Japan News Release July 2011, 7
- ^ September 2021, 9 Equipped with new functions such as "QR code reader" and "shuffle print" To "multi-copy machine" with enhanced "easy", "safe" and "fun" functions -Seven-Eleven Japan News Release July 2021, 9
- ^ FUJIFILM Business Innovation Netprint
- ^ Welcome to Seven Spot ｜ Notice Seven Spot (viewed February 2022, 2)
- ^ Seven's free Wi-Fi "7SPOT" ends service at the end of March 22 Impress Watch (viewed February 2022, 2)
- ^ Number of domestic and overseas stores(Seven-Eleven Japan official website, Seven-Eleven around the world, viewed on April 2019, 4
- ^ (PDF) -Seven-Eleven Japan August 2016, 8
- ^ 7-Eleven keeps growing, opens 40,000th store worldwide Fortune (CNN Money), February 2011, 2(English)
- ^ Overview of United Chosho (PDF, Japanese)
- ^ icash official website (Taiwan, Chinese)
- ^ ibon official website (Taiwan, Chinese)
- ^ "Asia's richest man to expand to Seven-Eleven in India The first store opens on the 1th". AFP communication (September 2021, 10). 2021/10/9Browse.
- ^ "Seven-Eleven stores in India, first store in Mumbai". CNN.co.jp (September 2021, 10). 2021/10/9Browse.
- ^ Reitan Convenience
- ^ In April 30, we will suspend the operation of some convenience stores (4 locations) in the West Japan area for less than a month.-Renewal opening before Golden Week- West Nippon Expressway / West Nippon Expressway Service Holdings Joint News Release February 2018, 2
- ^ Shinobi & Ninmaru sneak into a convenience store! "Seven-Eleven" where you can meet Shinobi is open! Introducing the first Shinobi goods! From YTV July 2019, 07
- ^ (PDF) -Seven-Eleven Japan, August 2013, 8
- ^ First convenience store in the evacuation area... Naraha Town[Broken link] -Yomiuri Shimbun, March 2013, 8
- ^ Seven-Eleven Fukuoka Airport Store (Fukuoka Airport Shop & Restaurant Guide) -Fukuoka Airport, October 2016, 10
- ^ "CM WATCHING Hikari Ishida [Seven-Eleven]" "Square 21" February 1993 issue, National Federation of Management Organizations, pp. 2-40.
- ^ You have been the bridge between Okinawa and us Seven-Eleven
- ^ "Haruka Fukuhara plays the leading role! Seven-Eleven" Original Anime CM "Starts". My Navi News (Mynavi). (October 2021, 1). https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20210103-1621922/ 2021/1/4Browse.
- ^ Notice of establishment of subsidiary
- ^ a b "Asahi Shimbun" 20095/6, Tokyo edition, 1 page.
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" 20095/29, Tokyo edition, 1 page.
- ^ (PDF) -Seven-Eleven Japan News Release July 2009, 6
- ^ (PDF) -Seven-Eleven Japan News Release July 2009, 6
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" June 2009, 6, Tokyo edition, 23 page.
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" June 2009, 6, Tokyo edition, 23 page.
- ^ (PDF) -Seven-Eleven Japan News Release July 2009, 6
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" June 2009, 8, Tokyo edition, 14 page.
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" June 2009, 8, Tokyo edition, 15 page.
- ^ Lowering limit lawsuit: Seven side is ordered to compensate... Fukuoka District Court Mainichi Newspaper March 2011, 9 [Broken link]
- ^ Seven-Eleven Lost Decision Finalized "close-out sale" restriction lawsuit[Broken link]
- ^ ""Black Company Award 2015" Seven-Eleven". J-CAST News (September 2015, 11). 2015/12/7Browse.
- ^ Takuya Furukawa + Weekly Friday Coverage Group, "Seven-Eleven's Identity" Weekly Friday, 2008, pp.36-page 38.ISBN 9784906605521.
- ^ “FTC recommends to Seven, subcontract payment, 2.2 million yen reduction”Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2017, 7). https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXLASDG21H7K_R20C17A7CR8000/ 2019/2/10Browse.
- ^ Fukui Goyuki Seven does not rest for XNUMX hours Requests from management couple and headquarters are not recognized Mainichi Newspaper March 2018, 4
- ^ Fukui Goyuki Seven Apologies for "Business Continuity" Mainichi Newspaper March 2018, 4
- ^ ""What do you think? XNUMX hours business at convenience stores" (living ☆ commentary)”. Japan Broadcasting Corporation (created on August 2019, 3). 2019/5/10Browse.
- ^ "Seven Headquarters “Does Not Resolve Contract” for Store Owners Who Stop Opening XNUMX Hours”. Asahi Shimbun (created on May 2019, 3). 2019/5/10Browse.
- ^ "Seven-Eleven time-saving business demonstration test begins”. Nippon Television Network (created on December 2019, 3). 2019/5/10Browse.
- ^ "Convenience store, support appeal to member stores = increasing dissatisfaction, aiming at calming”. Jiji Press (created on April 2019, 4). 2019/5/10Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Shimbun-Seven hour shortening contract notice of cancellation of contract Higashi Osaka headquarters ``Many customer complaints'' December 2019, 12". 2019/12/29Browse.
- ^ "Yahoo! News If you "cancel contract", go to "prosecution"... Seven-Eleven in Higashi-Osaka, store owner announces 12/27 (Fri) 18:41". 2019/12/29Browse.
- ^ Contract cancellation Seven, business resumption Only cash is supported, product sales can be closed - Sankei Shimbun, Viewed on December 2020, 1
- ^ "Former Seven-Eleven" to cancel the contract Starts its own business - Every day broadcasting, Viewed on December 2020, 1
- ^ "Higashi-Osaka Seven, headquarters side starts business in the parking lot of the opposite store”. Asahi Shimbun (September 2021, 5). 2021/5/10Browse.
- ^ "I was angry at the defeat of the former owner of Seven-Eleven, which canceled the business at midnight." What was the trial for about two years so far? ". Nikkan Sports(July 2022, 6). https://www.nikkansports.com/m/general/nikkan/news/amp/202206230000780.html 2022/6/23Browse.
- ^ "Headquarters “Oden unauthorized ordering” Seven owners report violations to JFTC”. Sankei (September 2019, 9). 2019/9/11Browse.
- ^ "Oden orders Seven while the store owner is away”. Asahi Shimbun (created on May 2019, 11). 2019/11/27Browse.
- ^ "Seven, Oden without prior order, all-store survey dedicated phone installed, also in the past”. Jiji Press (created on April 2019, 11). 2019/11/27Browse.
- ^ FC contract with Seven without recognizing collective bargaining rights to convenience store owners Tokyo District Court decision Mainichi Newspaper March 2022, 6
- ^ Attempted blackmail from home delivery information Female in her 20s, convenience store FC headquarters[Broken link] Mainichi Newspaper March 2016, 6
- ^ "[Video full / viewing attention] Seven-Eleven store manager who is too perverted! ~". 2018/9/22Browse.
- ^ "Seven-Eleven store manager, video on the internet”. Asahi Shimbun (June 2018, 9). 2018/9/21Browse.
- ^ "JCAST News-Net turmoil "Hentai Seven" Convenience store operator "The contract has ended today" 9/21 (Friday) 17:10 delivery". 2018/9/22Browse.
- ^ Seven-Eleven "XNUMX yen" mask sales Headquarters offers sales at a reasonable price Sankei Shimbun March 2020, 3
- ^ a b "Seven clerk whistle-blowers sales of "expired oden", the head office approves and apologizes for products that have passed one month". J-CAST News (September 2022, 1). 2022/1/7Browse.
- ^ "Apology for selling expired products". Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd. (September 2022, 1). 2022/1/7Browse.
- ^ "Seven-Eleven sells expired oden Customers pointed out by watching video site". Asahi Shimbun (September 2022, 1). 2022/1/7Browse.
- ^ a b "Seven uniforms "1099 yen" are talked about as being sold at second-hand clothing stores.". Lawyer dot com (September 2021, 6). 2021/6/30Browse.
- ^ official(Seven-Eleven Customer Customer Center) Information from.
- ^ a b c "My resume"・Toshifumi Suzuki(Nihon Keizai ShimbunPublished April 2007, and TV version June 4, 2013BS Japan(From broadcast)
- Job Hunting Study Group: Edition "Seven & i <Seven-Eleven Japan Ito-Yokado> Company Research JOB HUNTING BOOK 2016 Edition Company-Specific Job Hunting Preparation Series 0-6 Distribution / Retail" (, January 2015)ISBN 978-4-319-40050-8
- Tamura Masaki: Author “Footprint of Seven-Eleven: Exploring Sustainable Growth Mechanism” (Chikura Shobo, October 2014)ISBN 978-4-8051-1000-3
- : Author "Seven-Eleven "Logistics" research: All of the world's strongest logistics connecting the largest store network in Japan" (Business, October 2013)ISBN 978-4-7855-0412-0
- Hitoshi Watanabe:Seven-Eleven trap, Toshifumi Suzuki's humor and business model, Japan's best retail business judged to have collapsed ()Friday, October 2009)ISBN 978-4-906605-62-0
- Yukaku Kakuda: Author "Seven-Eleven Truth-Toshifumi Suzuki, Darkness of the Empire" (2009)ISBN 978-4-8174-0674-3
- Takuya Furukawa,: "The identity of Seven-Eleven" (Friday, December 2008)ISBN 978-4-906605-52-1
- Eigo Ohashi:Supervised "No.4 Analyzing Leading Companies in Japan" (July 2007)ISBN 978-4-902225-35-8
- Nobuo Kawabe: Author "Seven-Eleven Management History Challenge to Japanese Information Companies" (Yuhikaku, October 2003)ISBN 978-4-641-16178-8
- : Author "Seven-Eleven Information Systems: All about the 5th system utilizing color video" (September 1998)ISBN 978-4-89386-673-8
- Ryuichi Kunito: "Seven-Eleven Information Revolution from POS to ISDN: A Large System for Small Shops" (Paru Shuppan, July 1993)ISBN 978-4-89386-346-1
- : Author "Seven-Eleven Distribution Information Strategy Intelligent Living Bunko" (Mikasa Shobo, October 1990)ISBN 978-4-8379-0388-8
- : Author "Seven-Eleven Part & Byte Education" (Paru Shuppan, May 1989)ISBN 978-4-89386-067-5
- Seven-Eleven (US) -Predecessor in America
- Seven & i Holdings -Parent company
- OPEN small captain -An original mascot of Seven-Eleven in Taiwan and Shanghai. It is also the unification group mascot.
- Hokkaido Kiosk - Sapporo Municipal Subway,JR HokkaidoSome of the shops are now Seven-Eleven.
- JR West Japan Daily Service Net - JR West JapanSome of the shops are now Seven-Eleven.
- Sea Vs Bay Area -When it was founded, it was a Seven-Eleven franchisee.
- Weekend variety Akio Hidaka show(Forever) →Good morning -There is a corner called "Seven-Eleven Expedition" that relays from Seven-Eleven in various parts of Hokkaido.
- Six twelve
- Food supplier
- Fuji Foods -Lunch, rice balls, sandwiches, side dishes, etc.
- Children and Japan -Lunch, rice balls, sandwiches, side dishes, etc.
- Higashiya Delica -Side dishes (cooked noodles, freshly baked bread), etc.
- Sponsorship of sports
- Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters
- Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles
- Yomiuri Giants
- Tokyo Yakult Swallows
- Yokohama DeNA Baystars
- Hanshin Tigers
- Hiroshima Toyo Carp
- Urawa Red Diamonds
- Omiya Ardija
- FC Tokyo
- Kawasaki Frontale
- Yokohama F. Marinos
- AC Nagano Pulceiro
- Nagoya Grampus Eight
- Gamba Osaka
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima
- Each home stadium (Sapporo Dome,Rakuten Life Park Miyagi,Tokyo Dome,Meiji Jingu Stadium,Yokohama Stadium,Hanshin Koshien Stadium,MAZDA Zoom-Zoom Stadium Hiroshima,Saitama Stadium 2002,NACK5 Stadium Omiya,Todoroki Athletics Stadium,Nagano U Stadium,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu-Paloma Mizuho Stadium,Panasonic Stadium Suita,Edion Stadium Hiroshima) Has a seat with a naming right with Seven-Eleven Japan.
- What is Tigers2013 Climax Set 1st StageSponsored the title of the game.
- United Lions -The parent company is a unified group, such as the unified super commerce that has expanded 2008-Eleven in Taiwan and Shanghai, China. Since 2016, the team name has been changed to “Unified Seven-Eleven Lions”, and until XNUMX it was the chest logo of the visitor uniform.
- Sara Takanashi(Ski ski jumpers)-Sign a sponsored contract. Takanashi's parents' family runs Seven-Eleven.
- Rice bowl - American FootballJapanChampionship.2018/At the 71st event, the company co-sponsored the event by posting an ad saying, "Seven-Eleven supports the 71st rice bowl."
- Nogizaka46 --Official sponsor.
- Seven-Eleven Japan official website
- nanaco official website
- Seven Bank Point Service
- Seven-Eleven Japan official channel - YouTube
- Seven-Eleven Japan (@711SEJ)- Twitter
- Seven-Eleven Japan (@ 711.SEJ)- Facebook
- Seven-Eleven Japan (@seven_eleven_japan)- Instagram