Does the test format for the Common Test for University Admissions affect private university entrance exam questions?
If you write the contents roughly
The National Center for University Entrance Examinations publishes the question creation policy on its homepage, which states that it is "setting the scene of the question based on'how to learn'".
The decrease in the average score of this year's Common Test for University Admissions (hereinafter referred to as the Common Test) has had a huge impact on the overall university entrance exams ... → Continue reading
University journal online
This is a news site specializing in Japanese universities and education. We publish news related to universities such as research results and industry-academia collaborations, interviews with key people at each university, and columns by experts about student recruitment status and brand power.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
ConfigurationWhat is (set)?storyIt means the foundation building or the foundation itself, which is performed at the earliest stage in the work of constructing.
There are many different things called settings.Time,Place(stage),Character(Human relations) is a main example.These have been established even for characters and places where there are only a few turns, and the story will be produced based on them.
Also, it was different from realityFictional worldIf is the stage, the differences between the world and the real world, common sense in the world, history, etc. are also included as settings.Including those and the times and places mentioned aboveView of the world(However, strictly speaking, the use of the word "world view" can be said to be a misuse).
Main items and specific examples of settings
- Make it clear when the story will be spun.There may be multiple times.
- Specific examples are "modern" and "modern".Edo Period""Sengoku periodThere are various ways of saying things such as "2000" and "2XXX".Sometimes it's just "summer" or "August".
- Since Jomon pottery was used, the name of the era is often given from the symbolic props, as in the Jomon period.
- Sometimes the name of the era is given from the name of the place or royal family that governs like the Kamakura period.
- Place / stage
- Determine where the story goes.There are many cases where multiple places appear, and it is rare that there is only one place.
In some cases, environmental characteristics and local rules peculiar to the area are included.
- Specific examples: "Tokyo", "Japan", "Space Colony", "Magic Kingdom", etc.This may also be detailed or rough in some cases
- Specific example XNUMX: There are many cases where the stage is set up and it is clarified as the story progresses.moviesMonkey planetFor example, if you thought it was a different planet, it was the Earth of the future.
- Characters / human relationships
- An arrangement of the elements that make up a person, such as the name, gender, age, appearance, and personality of the person appearing in the story.AnimeIn the work, it is generally called character setting.
- Human relationships are a summary of the relationships between the above-mentioned people.This includes things like parents and children, childhood friends, and one person being in love with another person.
- Rule system
- The law in the story.For example, psychic things such as the type and type of supernatural powers.
- The rule system that is common in old tales is missing, prohibited, violated, recovered, and returned.
- Common rule-playing games in detective novels are mystery, cover-ups, fake alibis, truths, requests and agency.
- Often used as a subsystem of a rule systemSimulationismAnd the characters have a rule systemCut up,sampling,RemixTo do.In psychology, it is separation, substitution, and reconstruction.
Importance of settings in production
Without the settings, the story will not progress at all. Even if there are two people and just calling the other person's name, it is necessary to set a "name", and it is also necessary to decide where the two people are.Furthermore, in order to decide the clothes of the two people there, it is necessary to set the era and the person.
In this way, of the elements of "when, where, with whom, who, why, what, and what happened", the setting is directly related to the minimum "when, where, who, who". The "why / what do" part will be influenced by the person's gender, personality, hobbies, and tastes.
Since it is an important item in determining the composition of the story, once it is set, it cannot be changed easily.
If the story that should have been set in Japan suddenly moves to Europe, or if the character who should have been a man suddenly becomes a woman, the story becomes inconsistent and the story itself becomes It will go bankrupt.
Also, some settings may or may not have been added later to make the story consistent, which is commonly referred to asThat.