It's too cute to do it! !!Fascinating lips of a XNUMX-year-old child who destroyed his mother's reason | Monkey Mountain Family Diary
If you write the contents roughly
But ... it was well guarded (laughs) I'm glad that Midori-kun's mouth was protected from caries bacteria!
From 4-year-old Ao-kun and 2-year-old Midori-kun brothers' mom, Saruyamahahao (@saruyamanohaha) ... → Continue reading
"Mama Square" is filled with daily thoughts such as troubles, worries, fun, relaxed feelings, and things that we solved in this way.
I would be happy if it could be a clue to solving troubles to everyone reading it, empathy and hints for childcare
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Streptococcus mutans(Streptococcus mutans) IsGram positiveでFacultative anaerobic OfStreptococcusIt is a kind of.HumanOral cavityIt also exists insideCariesIt is one of the causative bacteria of (cavities).1924/Discovered by J Kilian Clarke.
Streptococcus mutans does not exist in the human oral cavity from the beginning, but by mouth transfer and sharing of tableware, infected peoplesalivaIs transmitted by getting into the mouth.In addition, to the same genusStreptococcus sobrinus(Streptococcus sobrinus) Etc., but all of them were considered to be Streptococcus mutans.but,DNAbyIdentification methodEtc. have been established, and it turns out that they are different fungi.
Highly pathogenic strain
Different from standard bacteriaSugar chainhaveglucoseStrains that do not have side chains are called highly pathogenic strains.White blood cellIt is hard to be phagocytosed by the blood, and bacteria are present in the blood.BacteremiaIt becomes a condition and causes pathogenicity to the whole body.Currently,cerebral hemorrhage,Ulcerative colitisSuspected of being involved in.
Role in caries
The mutans group is classified into 7 bacterial species, but the ones present in the human oral cavity are Streptococcus mutans and Streptococcus sobrinus, both of which are involved in caries.Streptococcus mutans is retained in the cells酵素Depending on the group, the reaction of the caries process as shown below is activated.
- sucrose(Sucrose (sugarMain component of).glucose(Glucose) andFructose(Fructose)α-1,2-glycosidic bond officialDisaccharide.. )SubstrateAs,ByGlucanTo produce.Due to this glucan, the fungus has a strong adhesion to the smooth surface of the tooth.PlaqueTo form[Source required].
- Sucrose andMaltose(Maltose) etc.SugarThemetabolismBy doingLactic acidTo produce.As a result, the oral environmentAcidic(Maximum pH 4)Enamel Of脱灰Happens.In particular,PlaqueInsidesalivabyHydrogen ion indexSince the buffering action of (pH) is weak, it is easy to cause caries.[Source required].
- Oral bacteriology/Bacteriology/Infectious disease/Microbiology
- ^ Mutans also involved in cerebral hemorrhage and ulcerative colitisNikkei Medical Online Article: May 2012, 5
- ^ "Infection with a specific strain of oral bacteria Streptococcus mutans increases the risk of ulcerative colitis”. Nature Japan Co., Ltd. (March 2012, 3). As of June 26, 2017originalMore archives.2018/10/17Browse.