How much is the average cost of living alone?Four points common to those who are saving money
If you write the contents roughly
Also, with electronic payment, you can check when and how much you used on your smartphone later.
When trying to save on living alone, the first thing that comes to mind is saving on food.Food expenses are living ... → Continue reading
Everyday events begin one day. Various articles useful for "living life" such as interview articles that are useful for finding a home, mortgage columns by FP, news about housing and news that can be used for living are being delivered every day!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Electronic payment(Denshikei,British: Electronic billing) IsProductsorServicesOf the pricesettlementIs a mechanism that does not pay with cash such as coins and banknotes, but by sending and receiving electronic monetary value data..
Classification by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
The access type refers to those that exchange payment information with each transaction, such as a credit card.
- Online banking type
- Credit card type
- Electronic check type
The stored value type is the so-called "Electronic moneyIn exchange for cash and deposits, the electronic monetary value is deducted in advance, and the price is paid through the exchange of the monetary value during economic activities.
- IC card type
- Network type
Cashless payment is a means of transmitting payment information.Magnetic stripe card, Contact IC card, non-contact IC card (Contactless payment),QR code,barcode,OtherbeaconThere are types such as (infrared, optical, acoustic, etc.). Above all,Contactless paymentIs excellent in payment speed.
Although it is not an electronic paymentImprinterThere is a payment method using.You can make cashless payments without using electric or electronic methods (however, payments that exceed the floor limit require communication such as telephone).
Mobile payment(I'm crazy)Mobile deviceGenerally refers to electronic payment systems in the field using..Depending on the class of mobile device used, smartphone payment (Smartphone payment) Is also called.
Spread of electronic payment
As mentioned above, computerization of the payment side (checks, credit cards, etc.)OnlineIs inseparable fromBringing financial institutions onlineWas ahead. Electronic technology, communication technology,Short-range wireless communicationWith the development of technology, the sophistication of electronic payments and electronic money has been achieved, leading up to today.
Today, all世界With the rapid spread of electronic payments in the United States and the advancement of "cashless" currencies,Cashless societyThe view is strong. The most "cashless" in the worldSwedenThen,Swedish Krona OfcurrencyUsage rate is 2%.
Sweden makes cash transportation extremely difficult in winter, but high-value banknotes exist but are difficult to useThe United States of America,Counterfeit billA lot of cash is not creditablePeople's Republic of China-South KoreaThe penetration rate is high in countries where stores have advantages. On the other hand, in Japan, ATMs are located in the city, and the currency can be used without any inconvenience, so there is not much advantage for the store to pay the fee, and the diffusion speed is slow compared to the above countries.
However, even in Japan in 2009Fund settlement lawBy this, restrictions on small-scale foreign exchange transactions (less than 100 million yen) will be relaxed, and if you register a money transfer operator,bankPeople other than financial institutions can now enter the settlement market.. As of 2012, the total payment amount for the six major electronic money standards has doubled in three years, and is rapidly spreading..
|1 bit||Mobile Suica||32.1%|
|2 bit||Apple Pay||24.5%|
|5 bit||LINE Pay||18.9%|
Note that payment using various types of cards that are not mobile devices (prepaid cards, credit cards, membership cards, etc., magnetic cards, contact/contactless IC cards) is not mobile payment.
There are the following types depending on the means of transmitting payment information.
- Non-contact IC method
- Non-contact typePrepaid Card(NFC,Felica,RFIDThe same IC chip as the above) is built into the mobile device and used as a terminal etc.Short-range wireless communicationIt is a method of communicating and making payments by.Contactless paymentAlso say. Usually, you can complete the payment simply by holding the mobile device over the reader..
- Generally, the communication function of a mobile device is designed to operate even when it is offline. However, unlike the non-contact IC card type, it is often the case that the power of the mobile device must be turned on.
- QR code, barcode
- This is a method of making payment by scanning the QR code or barcode (codes) installed/presented at the store side with the camera of the mobile device.Code paymentAlso say. There is also a method in which codes are displayed on the screen of the mobile device and the payment is read by the POS at the store... Compared to the IC card type that can always and instantly perform communication processing, there is also the drawback that it requires the operation of a mobile device (starting a payment application, etc.) and it takes time to read... Also, unlike the contactless type, when the communication function of the mobile device is offline (out of service area, etc.), payment is impossible. Widely used in Northern Europe, China, parts of the United States, etc..
- ^ a b Trends in Electronic Money and Future Developments (Masao Okayama) Agricultural Research Institute, viewed November 2018, 11.
- ^ Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications | 27 White Paper on Information and Communication | Spread of Electronic Money, Viewed May 2021, 07.
- ^ Spread of code payment, thorny road Retrieved March 2020, 1, Nihon Keizai Shimbun.
- ^ a b https://kotobank.jp/word/%E3%83%A2%E3%83%90%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB%E6%B1%BA%E6%B8%88-1715702#E3.83.87.E3.82.B8.E3.82.BF.E3.83.AB.E5.A4.A7.E8.BE.9E.E6.B3.89
- ^ http://president.jp/articles/-/22449
- ^ Electronic money 2.4 trillion yen, housewives can be used with a double discount in XNUMX years
- ^ "Smart Solution Technologies Survey'
- ^ a b c d e f Yasuyuki Fuchida. “Toward the realization of Cashless Japan”. Nomura Capital Markets Research Institute. 2018/11/4Browse.
- ^ Takao Takahashi, "Basics and Mechanisms of Sensors," 2011, pp. 52-53.
- Electronic money
- Credit card
- debit card
- Cashless society
- Contactless payment
- QR/Bar code payment(So-called smartphone payment)