Photo Ranking of cities that are easy to work together and raise children 2021
What is the number one place in the city ranking that makes it easy to raise children for two consecutive years?
If you write the contents roughly
Matsudo City, which won first place in the overall edition following last year, is "Yasa City, Matsudo.
The web media "Nikkei xwoman (Crosswoman)" operated by Nikkei Inc. and Nikkei BP is "Double-income parenting ... → Continue reading
The educational environment, university entrance examination reform, and the environment surrounding children are undergoing major changes. Amid the changes of this era, parents' interest in the education and career of children is only increasing. Risemum will transmit accurate and useful information centered on educational information, as a medium that is close to the hearts of parents. We will promptly deliver information that parents are interested in such as education reform, international education, examinations, educational events, STEM education including programming.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Across the EdogawaTokyoTouching,Tokyo metropolitan area(Tokyo Ward)ofBed townHas a strong character.Tokyo WardCommuting rate to 37.3% (2010)Census), So-called "Chiba citizen"There are many.Population ranking of Japanese citiesIn nonGovernment-designated city・NonCore cityHas the largest population.Healthy City UnionMember city.
Edo PeriodToMito Highway OfPost town-Matsudo shukuFlourish asTokugawa ShogunateIt has a history as a place related to it.For this reasonEdo,MitoDeeply related toMatsudo Shrine TheTokugawa Mitsukuni(Mito Komon) And the edge,Former Tokugawa Family Residence Matsudo TojoIs the originalMito lord OfTokugawa Akitake MeijiIt is a mansion that lived in the times.General Tokugawa is in MatsudoFalconryThere is also a record that I often visited to do.EdogawaHas been around for a long timeWater transportationIs thriving and the bottom of the ship is shallowTakase boatIs full of vegetables, on the banks of rural areas and in EdoNihonbashi OfGreeneryI was going back and forth along the riverbank.A riverbank was also placed in Matsudo, and it was crowded as a distribution center for agricultural products.In the Meiji eraSteam shipAppearedDomestic transportation(Nippon ExpressThe predecessor of) started from Nipponbashi,Furukawa(Ibaraki) And(I.e.(Tochigi) Was opened. "Passing YagiriIs also famous.
The reason why residential land has progressedPacific WarLater, in recent yearsUeno Tokyo LineDue to the influence of the opening ofCentral TokyoAccess to (Tokyo StationIt takes about 24 minutes at the shortest) GoodnessUrban redevelopmentHas progressed, and has become the number one city in Japan where it is easy to work and raise children.system-FacilityIs supported mainly by families as a city full of..It has a strong connection with Tokyo, but on the contrary, it is in Chiba prefecture.Prefectural office locationIsChibaRail access is not good.
Flowing north and southEdogawaIs the western end.The plainsKanto PlainThe western area on the left bank of the Edo River is included inAbove sea levelAround 4 metersAlluvial plainEven now, the waterways run vertically and horizontally, and the land has become more residential.Paddy field,fieldThe ground can be seen everywhere.
The eastern regionShimosa PlateauIt is located at the western end (20-30 meters above sea level), and although the residential area is now generally widespread,1960 eraPreviously, forests and果樹 園, Many fields were seen.Altitude is located almost in the center of the city areaTokiwadaira StationThe surrounding area is the highest, and the rivers in the city head west from here.Tokyo BayEdogawa water system flowing to and heading eastThe Pacific OceanPour into the eastTeganuma-Tone RiverIt is divided into water systems.In addition, it flows through the citySakagawaIt is,Kita Chiba waterwayIt flows into the Edo River as part of.
Mito HighwayJR to run in parallel withJoban LineFrom the Midwest to the north and south of the cityShin Matsudo Station(JR East) At JRMusashino LineCrosses with.Matsudo Station(JR East ・Shin-Keisei Electric RailwayFrom)Shin-Keisei Electric Railway Shin-Keisei LineBranched off, almost in the center of the cityYabashira StationJR Musashino Line passes at (Shin-Keisei Electric Railway)New Yabashira StationIt crosses the central part of the city so as to intersect (JR East).Also in the southHokuso RailwayHokuso LineRuns east and west,Higashimatsudo Station(JR East / Hokuso Railway) is in contact with the JR Musashino Line.
The maximum altitude is 32.4 meters (21st Century ForestThe minimum altitude is 1.1 meters (Sakaemachi XNUMX-chome).
City limits Kobo: 11.4 kilometers east-west 11.6 kilometers north-south
Kita Chiba Headrace (SakagawaSpillway）
(Source of this section: ）
People have lived in the Matsudo city area for a long time,Jomon PeriodIn addition to the many ruins found inKawarazuka TombThere are also ancient burial mounds such as.Ancient timesからThe early modern periodUntilShimosaKatsushikaBelongs to, ShimosaKokufu(CurrentIchikawa CityKounodai), But there are few records of the Matsudo city area before the Middle Ages.
Heian periodWritten inSarashina diary"With the country of Shimosa"MusashiOigawa and Ifu are on the border with Kamise,Migration with MatsusatoThe description "Stop at Notsu" is the first appearance of a place name that seems to be Matsudo.MatsudoTaihi RiverIn (currently Edogawa), people and shallow water(I.e.Umatsu, which means "horse port",Ferry OfVillageIt seems that he was born as.
The city area of the Edo periodHeaven,Daimyo territory,Flag bookThe Shimosa plateau is a rural area in the suburbs where the territory is complicated.Koganemaki(Maki Nakano)grazingIt was a land (also serving as a grassland for the surrounding villages).
Matsudo, Kogane and Mabashi in the cityMito Highway OfPost townIt was.MitoBecause it exists between Edo and EdoTokugawa ShogunateandMito Tokugawa familyStrongly connected with, the shogun is often in KoganemakiFalconryEnjoyed.At Matsudo ShrineMito DomainWas the second feudal lord ofTokugawa Mitsukuni(Mito Komon) RelatedginkgoThere is a tree in Matsudo, the last lord of the Mito domain (11th generation)Tokugawa AkitakeBuilt byFormer Tokugawa Family Residence Matsudo Tojo(Former Mito feudal lord's villa, laterMatsudo Tokugawa familyThere is a main residence).
After abandoned clan
Abandoned DomainLater in 1878,Higashi KatsushikaThe government officeMatsudo Station(Railway stationnotYado Station) Was placed.There are national and prefectural local agencies in the Matsudo area, and it is administrativelyBase cityHas a personality.1896/ToJapan RailwayBy the currentJoban Line(Tokyo·Tabata Station - Mito StationOpen)
Origin of city name
There are various theories, but as a powerful theory
- Later in the Matsudo areaKoganemakiIs installed, etc.(I.e.Breeding was thriving.Therefore, it is said that "Masato" changed from "Umasato" to "Masato" and changed to "Matsudo".
- Matsudo ShrineIn folklore,Yamato TakeruIt is said that the shrine was enshrined at the place where he met his servant in this area, which led to the name "Waiting Village"-> "Matsudo"-> "Matsudo".
- Matsudo is a post town on the banks of the Tainichi River (currently Edogawa), and it is thought that the ferry was changed from a "waiting village" to a "matsudo".
- There is also an interpretation that the etymology is Umatsu, which allows you to cross the Tainichi River with a horse..
Changes in administrative areas
- 1943/(Showa18 years)May 4 Higashi KatsushikaMatsudocho-Takamura-Mabashi VillageMerged withMunicipal systemEnforcement,Matsudo-shiWill be. (7th in Chiba prefecture)
- 1954/(29)May 10 Tokatsu City (currently:Kashiwa) Older Higashi-Katsushika-gunKoganechoIncorporated most of.
- 1956/(31)May 4 Shonan-mura, Higashi-Katsushika-gun (laterNumami Town, Current Kashiwa City).
- 1982/(57)May 9 Disaster prevention administrative radioEstablishment started.
- 1983/(58)May 3 Disaster prevention administration radio operation started.
- 1999/(Heisei11) October 10st Boundary change with Shonan-cho, Higashi-Katsushika-gun.
- 2006/(18)May 4 Broadcasting calling for the safety of children on the disaster prevention administration radio will be started.
Looking at the population increase / decrease from the previous census from the 2020 census, the population increased by 3.06% to 498,293, and the rate of increase / decrease was 54th out of 10 municipalities in Chiba prefecture and 60th out of 11 administrative districts.Although the only main line to Tokyo is the Joban Line, the number of increases and the rate of increase are higher than in Kashiwa City, which has two lines, the Joban Line and TX.
|Population distribution by age in Matsudo City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Matsudo City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Matsudo City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
|2 fee||Unosuke Kawai||1946/||1947/|
|3 fee||Akira Onda||1947/||1951/|
|4 fee||Rinnosuke Sakamaki||1951/||1953/|
|5-8 generations||Ishibashi Yoichi||1953/||1969/|
|9-10 generations||Matsumoto Kiyoshi||1969/||1973/||Died during his tenure.MatsumotokiyoshiFounder of.Established Japan's first immediate response department, "Immediately Doing Section".|
|11-16 generations||Mitsuo Miyama||1973/||1994/||Died during his tenure.|
|17-20 generations||Toshihisa Kawai||1994/||2010/|
|21-23 generations||Kenji Hongoya||2010/||Incumbent|
As of April 2018, 4, the number of city employees was 1, of which 4,123 were assigned to the hospital business.The number of staff has decreased by 1075 from the previous year, and the number of staff is decreasing year by year..
The city organization is roughly as follows.
- Accounting manager
- Accounts Division
- General Affairs Department, General Policy DepartmentSection to do immediately, Finance Department, Citizens Department, Economic Promotion Department, Environment Department, Health and Welfare Department, Welfare and Longevity Department, Children's Department, Town Planning Department, Construction Department
- Fire department
- Water business manager
- Representative Audit Committee
- Hospital business manager
- Superintendent of schools
- Accounting manager
- From April 2013, the Matsudo City General Policy Council was established by the mayor, deputy mayor, superintendent of education, general affairs department manager, general policy department manager, finance department manager, etc., and usually twice a month, the city administration policy and important measures are deliberated. There is.
- Regarding the vaccination of the new coronavirus, the vaccination tickets for 2021 years old and over have been shipped by the end of June 6, and the vaccination of the younger generation is progressing.
Police and fire departments
- Matsudo Police Station
- Matsudo Higashi Police Station
- Matsudo City Fire Department - 2004/In December, a major fire truckMoritaDeveloped and manufactured by the company, it has both the functions of a fire pump car and an ambulance.Fire ambulance(Commonly known as "rescue car") is the first in JapanMutsumiIntroduced to the fire department.
Wide area administration
With our cityNoda-shi,Kashiwa,Nagareyama,Abiko,Kamagaya cityAt the Tokatsu Wide Area Administrative Liaison Council, which is composed of 6 cities2006/(18)5ToOrdinance-designated city problem study groupWas launched. Over the two years of 2006 (Heisei 18) and 2007 (Heisei 19), the futureGovernment-designated cityIn addition to collecting and analyzing basic data of the six constituent cities and organizing wide-area issues, we also conducted research on government-designated city systems and surveys and research on simulations in the Tokatsu region. ..
2007May 4,Ichikawa City,Funabashi, Our city, Kamagaya city is one of the future options in this area,mergerConduct joint research on the transition to ordinance-designated citiesHigashi Katsushika / Katsushika area 4 city government-designated city study group(2008 cities as of September 9, 1Estimated population1,649,569 people) was established.
2008May 7, Matsudo City and Kashiwa City to verify the effects, impacts, significance, etc. of the transition to an ordinance-designated cityMatsudo CityEstablished Kashiwa City Ordinance-designated City Study Group.
- Kanto Regional Development BureauCapital National Highway Office
- Constant number: 44 people
- Term: June 2018, 30-June 11, 27 (Reiwa 2022 years)
- Chair: Eisaku Yamaguchi (Citizen's Club)
- Vice Chairman: Yoshihiro Sugiyama (Matsudo)LDP）
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is secretary general)|
|Komeito||10||◎ Masami Kidokoro, Yumi Morozumi, Tetsuya Shinoda, Tomoaki Suzuki, Takashi Matsuo, Mari Iwase, Nobuyuki Takahashi, Eiichi Ito, Kimiaki Iihoshi, Masayuki Orihara|
|Matsudo Liberal Democratic Party||8||◎ Mineko Kimura, Shigenori Otani, Kenji Otsuka, Daisuke Suzuki, Isamu Ishii, Yoshihiro Sugiyama, Teruyasu Tai, Akemi Ozawa|
|Policy Implementation Forum||8||◎ Tsuyoshi Nikaido, Jiro Sekine, Ryota Narishima, Yuko Okamoto, Tomoko Tohari,DELI, Kaoru Masuda, Yuji Hara|
|Civic club||7||◎ Hiroto Suematsu, Keiichi Ichikawa, Tsuyoshi Shibuya, Kenji Iwahori, Eisaku Yamaguchi, Noichi Fukayama, Hidetaka Nakagawa|
|Japan Communist Party||4||◎ Fumiyuki Utsuno, Kiyomi Hirata, Kazue Mir, Masako Yamaguchi|
|Mirai Club||4||◎ Shuzo Sakurai, Hiroshi Ohashi, Satoshi Karino, Shinya Minowa|
|Independent||3||Kasumi Nakanishi, Noriko Nakamura, Keiji Yamanaka|
- Constituency: Matsudo City Constituency
- Constant number: 7 people
- Term: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4)-April 30, 2023 (4 years of Reiwa)
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
|Shigeru Kawakami||LDPChiba Prefectural Assembly||7|
|Junko Ando||Constitutional Democratic PartyChiba Prefectural Assembly||2|
|Yumi Miwa||Japan Communist PartyChiba Prefectural Assembly||5|
|Takashi Akibayashi||KomeitoChiba Prefectural Assembly||4|
|Hiroyuki Fujii||Komeito Chiba Prefectural Assembly||5|
House of Representatives
- Term of office: October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) --October 31, 2025 (Reiwa 7 years) ("49th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Chiba Prefecture 6st Ward(Part of Matsudo City,Ichikawa CityPart of)||Hiromichi Watanabe||LDP||8||Constituency|
|Kenta Fujimaki||Japan Restoration Party||1||Proportional revival|
|Chiba Prefecture 7st Ward(Part of Matsudo City,Noda-shi,Nagareyama）||Ken Saito||LDP||5||Constituency|
Primary industry (including food distribution)
Private public wholesale marketMatsudo City Integrated Wholesale MarketThe main commercial areas are Tokyo, the eastern part of Saitama prefecture, and the western part of Chiba prefecture, which are kitchens for about 500 million people.VegetablesIt consists of about 4 stores in 60 departments: building, fisheries building, related food building, and cafeteria building, and handles most food-related products from fruits and vegetables, fresh fish, meat, fresh flowers, related foods to packaging materials.
- Tokatsu Central Agricultural Cooperative(Head office)
- Matsudo City Agricultural Cooperative
- Chiba Kogane Agricultural Cooperative
Kitamatsudo Industrial Park
Minoridai Industrial Park
- PET bottles(Yoshino Industry）
- Powder metallurgyProduct (Showa Denko Materials）
- Lifting products (Tokan(Former Toyo Takasago Batteries) ・ Headquarters)
- Toda Construction
Matsuhidai Industrial Park
- clock-Electronic dictionaryWait(Seiko Instruments）
- Shiratama powder(Kawamitsu Bussan·head office)
- bag(Kawano Japan/Kawano bag）
Matsudo StationThe old post station located at the west exit of Matsudo City has been busy as a commercial base for a long time, and is still the best station in the city center and city as a station with the ability to attract customers.DowntownForming aloneTrade areaIt is a city, and along the Joban Line in Chiba PrefectureSakai StationBoasts the second largest scale after downtown.1960 eraFrom large scaleResidential estateWas built in various parts of the city, and as housing development progressed, the area around the railway station on the Joban Line and Shin-Keisei Line developed as an urban area where commercial facilities and other facilities gathered.In addition, due to the maintenance and widening of trunk roads,Roadside storeIs located along the railway lineXiaojin,MabashiFrom old timesShopping districtIs also left.
- Drug store(Matsumotokiyoshi·head office)
- Department store(AtreMatsudo)
- General supermarket(Ito-Yokado,Daiei,Seiyu,ion,The Price）
- Retail supermarketConvenience store(Hallo Mart,Cosmos Japan）
- Service industry(pachinkoshop,Sex shop(Kaku shrimp group)etc)
- Real estate management / operation (Matsudo Kousan,Shinkeisei Estate,Yamakiother)
- Cable TV(Jacom Higashi Katsushika）
- Pet(Tokatsu Pet / Headquarters)
- Main commercial facilities
- Owl Goko
- AEON FOOD STYLE Shinmatsudo
- Daiei Matsudo West Exit
- Prare Matsudo
- Ito-YokadoMatsudo store / Yashira store
- York priceGoko branch
- BelxHigashi Matsudo
- SeiyuTokiwadaira store
- Green Mark City Matsudo Shinden
- Koganehara Chuo Shopping Street (Keyaki Plaza XNUMX-chome)
- Skip Kitakogane
- UR City OrganizationPicotee North Kogane East Building / West Building
- Terrace Mall Matsudo
Company with head office / head office
- Matsuki Yokokara & Company(TSE First Section）
- Mabuchi motor(TSE 1st Section)
- Seiko Giken(TSE JQ)
- Matsudo Kousan
- Precision System Science(TSE Mothers）
- Shintokyo Group(TOKYO PRO）
- Eye system (GO-NETTo sayNet goOperates the system)
- RD Music
- Anchante Music Office
- SP industry
- Kanematsu Agritech
- Kawano Japan
- Kawano bag
- Kawamitsu Bussan
- Kushizaki vehicle
- Keisei Taxi Matsudo Nishi
- Keisei Taxi Matsudo Higashi
- Komatsu Promotion
- Compile Maru
- Shinkeisei Estate
- Shin-Keisei Frontier Planning
- Nakamura Sangyo
- Hallo Mart
- My assets
- Matsudo Shin-Keisei Bus
- Mansei Foods
- Miyako Kiko
- Ideal company
Sister cities/partner cities
- 1971/May 5, Sister city tie-up with the former Boxhill city.After that, Matsudo was completed in 1977.Station buildingThe shopping mall inside was named "Box Hill"[Annotation 1].
- 2004/May 7We have formed a tie-up as an exchange city, and exchanges are taking place."Nijisseiki Pear", which was introduced from Matsudo City and became a special product of Kurayoshi City, and the originalYokozunaKotozakuraIn this Matsudo citySadogatake RoomIt started when I made it.
- Tokiwadaira housing complex(Former Japan Housing Corporation), Suburban housing complex, 1959-Japan's first (at the time of planning) large scalePublic housingHousing complex.
- Tokiwadaira StationFormer housing complex (formerly Japan Housing Corporation), urban housing 1963
- Koganehara housing complex(Former Japan Housing Corporation), Suburban housing complex, 1969
- (Former Japan Housing Corporation), Suburban housing complex, 1975
- Nogikuno housing complex (formerly Japan Housing Corporation), suburban housing complex, 1975
- Rikodai housing complex (formerly Japan Housing Corporation), suburban housing complex, 1975
- Koganehara Keyaki Dori housing complex (formerly Japan Housing Corporation), suburban housing complex, 1985
|Characteristics of each district|
|Honmachi / Matsudo|
|The center of the city.Matsudo StationThe area around the west exit and along the old Mito Kaido has been a commercial area for a long time.The city hall and Matsudo police station were also located in this area. Made in the 1970sLand readjustment projectWill be almost in its current form.|
|Kamishiki / Higashi Matsudo|
|"Kamishiki,Higashimatsudo StationSee also.Higashimatsudo StationThe surrounding area is under development as a commercial area and a residential area.|
|Akiyama / Takatsuka / Yagiri|
|Hokuso RailwayNarita Sky Access LineAkiyama stationYagiri StationThe southern part of the city centered on the Rikodai housing complex.|
|Kita-Matsudo / Kamihongo|
|"Kitamatsudo Station,Kamihongo Station,Matsudo Shinden StationSee also.newSakagawaThere is Kitamatsudo Industrial Park along the line, and manufacturing factories of major companies are lined up.Near Kitamatsudo StationMatsudo Bicycle RacetrackThere is.The Kogasaki / Kamihongo area away from the station is a residential area.|
|Kitakogane StationFrom the south exitNational Route 6Point to between.Commercial areas are lined up in front of the station, centered on Aeon Kitakogane.If you go out of the station, it becomes a residential area.|
|Tokiwadaira housing complexThe second mammoth housing complex afterKoganehara housing complexThere is. It says "small money"Kitakogane StationFar from.There are some excursions of Kogane in Koganehara 7-chome, Kurigasawa, and Negiuchi.In the vicinityShimosa PlateauThere are many undulations, and residential areas, fields, and pear gardens coexist.|
|"Shin Matsudo Station,Shin MatsudoSee also.The original place name is "KoyaHowever, when the JNR station was opened, there was a history of arguing whether the station name should be "Kitamabashi" or "Minami Kogane" and decided to "Shinmatsudo" as a compromise of the residents."Shinmatsudo" as a place name is the area on the west side of Shinmatsudo Station,Kitakogane StationAround the north exit NagareyamaCity border andMabashi StationA part of the north side of the west exit may be included in Shinmatsudo.Currently, it is a residential area centered on large-scale apartments, and commercial facilities are located in front of the station.Official land priceAccording to the report, the land price is the highest in the residential area in Matsudo city.|
|There are many forests, fields, and pear gardens, and there is relatively green in Matsudo City.The eastern half of the area21st Century Forest and SquareSpreads and is crowded with parents and children on holidays.Matsudo City General HospitalWas opened.|
|"TokiwadairaSee also.Large-scale UR rental housingTokiwadaira housing complexArea in the vicinity.The area around the housing complex is a quiet residential area,Top 100 Roads in JapanWas chosenTokiwadaira Sakura StreetThere is.Tokiwadaira Station,Goka StationA commercial area is located in front of it.|
|"Mabashi StationSee also.The area around Mabashi Station is a commercial area, and outside Mabashi Station is a residential area.Residential areas, fields, forests, and pear gardens coexist in the nearby Hachigasaki, Futatsugi, and Mikoze districts.|
|Minoridai StationThe commercial area spreads around Minoridai Station (Minoridai Station is located in Matsudo Shinden).Minoridai Industrial Park is located in the southwestern part. JRMusashino LineNew Yabashira StationUntil the opening ofYabashira StationThis one was more crowded.The neighborhood is a residential area centered on single-family homes and low-rise apartments.|
|"Yagiri,Yagiri StationSee also.Residential area and agricultural land coexist, and it is a green area adjacent to Tokyo.LeekIs a specialty, and there are many sightseeing spots such as "Yagiri no Watari".2018/(30)May 6ToTokyo Outer Ring Road OfMatsudo ICWas opened.|
|New Yabashira StationとYabashira StationArea centered on.In Matsudo city, the number of passengers is the second largest after Matsudo station.Commercial facilities are concentrated around the station, and while it is bustling, it maintains a quiet environment a short distance away.The neighborhood is a suburban residential area where single-family homes and apartments coexist, and the population is on the rise.The station name is oldYahashira VillageDerived from (currently around Higashi Matsudo Station).Currently, there is no place named Yabashira in Matsudo City, but there are many facilities around Yabashira Station and New Yabashira Station that bear the names of "Yabashira" and "New Yabashira".To the southTokyo Metropolitan Yahashira CemeteryThere,Cluster amaryllisThe area around the station is very crowded.|
|Mutsumi / Mutsumi|
|Tobu Noda Line(Nicknamed "Tobu Urban Park Line")Rokumi StationAn area adjacent to Kashiwa City and Kamagaya City.There is a small shopping street around the station, and a quiet residential area spreads out.The vicinity is a suburban residential area where single-family homes and condominiums coexist.This neighborhood is oldTakamuraThere are many place names derived from.|
|Goko / Matsuhidai|
|Goka StationとMatsuhidai StationThe area around Goko Station is near Tokiwadaira XNUMX-chome, and the area around Matsuhidai Station is Kamishiki No. XNUMX, which connects each other with the Shin-Keisei bus.Matsuhidai Industrial Park,Tokyo Metropolitan Yahashira CemeteryAfter that, a quiet residential area is spreading.During the warMinistry of CommunicationsThere is jurisdiction, and after the war, most of the site became an urban area, but a part of it is left as the Ground Self-Defense Force Matsudo station.|
- PARADISE AIR --Based in Matsudo CityArtist in Residence..We invite artists from all over the world to support their creative activities during their stay.
- Forest Hall 21
- Matsudo Municipal Museum - Tokiwadaira housing complexReproduced exhibition of the room.
- Matsudo Civic Theater -"100 excellent halls selected by acousticiansElected to.
- Matsudo Civic Center - planetariumAlong with.
- Matsudo City Health and Welfare Hall
- Matsudo Bicycle Racetrack
- Matsudo City Cultural Hall Local Collection Exhibition Room
- Matsudo City Integrated Wholesale Market
puppet show,Picture-story showThere was a foundation "Story Caravan" by experts who performed such things.It circulated around the city and entertained the children, but in our cityAdministrative reformAlong withvolunteerThe policy was set out to be the bearer of2009/Disbanded in March.
- post office
- Matsudo Post Office(05016)
- Japan Post (05070)
- Matsudo Mutsumi Post Office (05203)
- Matsudo Higurashi Post Office (05281)
- Matsudo Nemoto Post Office (05292)
- Tokiwadaira Post Office (05330)
- Matsudo Yagiri Post Office (05348)
- Matsudo East Exit Post Office (05371)
- Matsudo Nakai Post Office (05394)
- Japan Post Post Office (05397)
- Matsudo Minoridai Post Office (05398)
- Matsudo Kamihongo Post Office (05419)
- Akiyama station square post office (05423)
- Matsudo Koganehara Post Office (05434)
- Matsudo Sakae Post Office (05452)
- Matsudo Kita Post Office(Japan Post Bank Matsudo Branch) (05458)
- Matsudo Matsuhidai Post Office (05469)
- Matsudo Rikadai Post Office (05483)
- Matsudo Motoyama Post Office (05494)
- Matsudo Nogikuno Post Office (05510)
- Post office in Makinohara housing complex (05511)
- Matsudo Nakawagura Post Office (05514)
- Matsudo Oganedaira Post Office (05515)
- Matsudo Mabashi West Post Office (05518)
- Matsudo 05519th Century Gaoka Post Office (XNUMX)
- Matsudo Nishikubo Post Office (05539)
- Shinmatsudo Post Office (05559)
- Shinmatsudominami Post Office (05571)
- Matsudo Rokkodai Post Office (05574)
- Matsudo Korokudai Post Office (05575)
- Shinmatsudo North Post Office (05583)
- Matsudo New Post Office (05595)
- Shinmatsudo Station Post Office (05643)
- Matsudo Hachigasaki Post Office (05656)
- Matsudo Station West Exit Post Office (05663)
- Tokiwadaira station square post office (05667)
- Matsudo Minami Post Office(05678)
- Yabashira Station Post Office (05688)
- Matsudo Kawarazuka Post Office (05694)
The postal code corresponds to the following. 3 The collection and delivery station is in charge of collection and delivery.
- Matsudo Post Office: "271-00xx"
- Matsudo Kita Post Office: "270-00xx"
- Matsudo Minami Post Office: "270-22xx"
- Forest land
Matsudo cityOrdinanceDesignates a conservation forest area and a special conservation forest area for the purpose of preserving the forest area.
The area is about 20HaTo reach.Designated is the slope forest of Kuriyama and Yagiri,Chiba UniversityAbout 3 hectares of forest land, which is about one-third of the site of the Faculty of Horticulture (Matsudo Campus), and the forest land of Kazahaya Shrine,Seki's forest,Asama Shrine OfClimax forest, There are forests of Koya Kannon.In addition, some of them are designated as special green space conservation areas by national law.
secondaryMedical areaThe (secondary health care area) is the northern Tokatsu medical area (jurisdiction: Tokatsu area excluding Kamagaya city)... The tertiary medical area is the Chiba medical area (jurisdiction: the entire area of Chiba prefecture).
- Secondary medical area (city)
- Primary medical area (city)
- Emergency designated hospital
- Goko Hospital
- New Tokyo Hospital
- Shinmatsudo Central General Hospital
- Tokatsu Clinic Hospital
- Yamamoto Hospital
- Other hospitals
- Asahi Neurology Rehabilitation Hospital
- Oak Clinic for Ms Hospital
- Okura Memorial Hospital
- Onda Second Hospital
- Koitabashi Hospital
- Sanwa Hospital
- Tokiwadaira Central Hospital
- Matsudo Orthopedic Hospital
- Matsudo Rehabilitation Hospital
- Nihon University Matsudo Dental School Hospital
- Matsudo Municipal Welfare Medical Center Higashi Matsudo Hospital
- Emergency designated hospital
- Secondary medical area
- The Jikei University Medical College Kashiwa Hospital(Kashiwa, Disaster base hospital / critical care center)
Medical corporation corporation
- Daishinkai(Local office work)
- Nihon University Society of Oral Sciences(Nihon University School of Dentistry MatsudoAcademic affiliated organization)
- Japan Glaucoma Society(Headquarters location)
All public since 2004primary school,Junior high school OfSchool selection systemHas been introduced.RegularPTAIs not organized in some public schoolsGuardianThere is a problem in the formation of intentions.
School specifies to attend public junior high schoolGym clothes-JerseyChange into.In recent years, "line-to-line physical education" (during breaks) was performed during the time when management education was popular.marathonEtc.physical educationActivities to perform all at once.There are elementary schools that are reviving (in fact, lessons are held continuously because there is no break time) (About the history of education in the Tokatsu area (formerly northern part of Katsushika district)Management educationSee also).
The history of education in Matsudo City is such that the number of children and students exceeds 1970 due to the rapid increase in the population in the 1980s and 1000s.Mammoth schoolIncreasedProvisionalClasses in the school building and new schools were established one after another.ImmatureLocal communityIn a large junior high schoolSchool styleIs rough,School violenceHas also occurred.After that, intimidating management education and intimidating management education for school normalizationExtracurricular activitiesSchool management has been continued for many years.
- Kitahara Gakuin Dental Hygiene College
- Dental Hygiene College, Faculty of Dentistry, Matsudo University, Nihon University
- Matsudo City General HospitalAffiliated Nursing College
- Matsuyama Gakuen Matsuyama Welfare College
- Meio Information Business College
- Chiba Prefectural Kogane High School
- Chiba Prefectural Matsudo High School
- Chiba Prefectural Matsudo Minami High School
- Chiba Prefectural Matsudo International High School
- Chiba Prefectural Matsudo Mabashi High School
- Chiba Prefectural Matsudo Mutsumi High School
- Chiba Prefectural Matsudo Koyo High School
- Matsudo City Matsudo High School
Junior high school
- Municipal junior high school (20 schools)
- Daiichi Junior High School
- Second junior high school
- Third Junior High School
- Fourth Junior High School
- Fifth middle school
- Sixth junior high school
- Asahimachi Junior High School
- Kanegasaku Junior High School
- Kawarazuka Junior High School
- Kurigasawa Junior High School
- Kogasaki Junior High School
- Kogane Junior High School
- Koganekita Junior High School
- Kogane Minami Junior High School
- Shinmatsudominami Junior High School
- Tokiwadaira Junior High School
- Negiuchi Junior High School
- Makinohara Junior High School
- Mutsumi Junior High School
- Wanagaya Junior High School
* Shinmatsudokita Junior High School2009/, Integrated with Kogane Junior High School.
- Private middle school
- Municipal elementary school (45 schools)
- Asahimachi Elementary School
- Ohashi Elementary School
- Kakinokidai Elementary School
- Shell Flower Elementary School
- Kanegasaku Elementary School
- Kamihongo Elementary School
- Kamihongo Daini Elementary School
- Kawarazuka Elementary School
- Kurigazawa Elementary School
- Koya Elementary School
- Kogasaki Elementary School
- Kogane Elementary School
- Kogane Kita Elementary School
- Sagamidai Elementary School
- Samukazedai Elementary School
- Shin-Matsudo Nishi Elementary School
- Shin-Matsudo Minami Elementary School
- Chubu Elementary School
- Eastern Elementary School
- Tonohiraga Elementary School
- Takagi Elementary School
- Takagi Daini Elementary School
- Tokiwadaira Daiichi Elementary School
- Tokiwadaira Daini Elementary School
- Tokiwadaira Third Elementary School
- Southern Elementary School
- Negiuchi Elementary School
- Hachigasaki Elementary School
- Hachigasaki Daini Elementary School
- Higashi Matsudo Elementary School
- Northern Elementary School
- Makinohara Elementary School
- Matsugaoka Elementary School
- Matsuhidai Elementary School
- Matsuhidai XNUMXnd Elementary School
- Mabashi Elementary School
- Mabashi Kita Elementary School
- Minoridai Elementary School
- Rokumi Elementary School
- Mutsumi Daini Elementary School
- Rokumi Third Elementary School
- Yagiri Elementary School
- Yokosuka Elementary School
- Rikadai Elementary School
- Wanagaya Elementary School
* Rikadai and Kanfudai elementary schools are the first five-story elementary schools in Japan.
- Private elementary school
- Club activity reform
- Traditionally, club activities are prominently active, and most elementary and junior high schools start early in the morning, and most junior high schools practice club activities even on holidays.,Sports disorderPrevention, participation in community activities, refreshment of mind and body,Teacher OfWork way reformIn January 2019, the "Matsudo City Athletic Club Activity Guidance Guideline" was created in response to social demands such as.
- The guidelines apply to all elementary and junior high schools in the city,ConventionParticipation with studentsAdviserTo avoid overburdening staffPrincipalResponsibility for scrutiny byThe main contents are as follows.
- Junior high school
- Rest days: (weekdays) 1 day or more per week, (Saturdays and Sundays) 1 day or more per week, (annual) 100 days or more
- Activity time: (Weekdays) about 2 hours, (Saturdays and Sundays) about 3 hours
- primary school
- Holidays: (Weekdays) 1 day or more a week (Saturdays, Sundays, winter holidays, etc.)
- Activity time: (weekdays) about 2 hours
Matsudo City Public Facility Reorganization and Maintenance Basic Plan
In January 2019, the "Matsudo City Public Facility Reorganization and Maintenance Basic Plan (Draft)" was released, in which "Consideration of Consolidation" and "Consideration of Relocation" for all public elementary schools and junior high schools in Matsudo City. Has been proposed.
In addition, the study of the "Eastern School" concept, which consolidates the municipal eastern elementary school and the fifth junior high school to make it a nine-year integrated elementary and junior high school, has also been announced...However, the school districts of both schools are also areas where population growth is expected due to residential land development, etc., and according to the materials issued to the Public Facility Reorganization and Maintenance Promotion Council,2030/It is estimated that the number of children in the eastern elementary school will increase to 738 (25 classes) and the number of students in the fifth middle will increase to 1,315 (44 classes)...The number of students after the integrated elementary and junior high school is expected to be about 2,000 (70 classes) (with the addition of special support classes), and there are many issues such as the possibility of becoming the largest mammoth school in Japan.[Annotation 2](School Education Law Enforcement RegulationsThe standard number of classes in elementary and junior high school (9-year compulsory education school) is 1-18 classes per school, which greatly exceeds this).
Matsudo City Nanakusa Marathon TournamentMatsudo Sports ParkIt is held every year at the beginning of the new year.
- Japan League
サ ッ カ ー
- J League
- Kashiwa Reysol(The home town is next to Kashiwa City,Tokatsu-Inba areaAbiko, Inzai, Kamagaya, Shiroi, Nagareyama, Noda,MatsudoWe plan soccer schools and citizen invitation days in each city, and hold autograph sessions at citizen festivals held in each city.)
The area code of Matsudo City is04739(Ichikawa MA), but1964/(Showa39 years)May 7Than,0473(City code is62)change to.1997/(9)May 1Due to the shortage of the city code of 0473 area including Matsudo city,047Was changed to.
The following two buildings correspond to the accommodation station, and the city code is as follows.
- Matsudo station
- 303 (2000, 4000 series)
- 308 (0000-8000 series)
- 312 (2000-5000 series)
- 330 (0000-3000 series)
- 360 - 368
- 369 (0000-5000 series)
- 394 (8000-9000 series)
- 703 (0000-1000, 3000-6000 series)
- Goka Bureau
- 311 (0000-3000, 5000-9000 series)
- 330 (6000-7000 series)
- 383 (0000-8000 series)
- 384 - 389
- 394 (0000-1000
- 5000-7000 series)
- 704 (4000-6000 series)
- 710 (1000 series)
- Matsudo Kogane Bureau
- 312 (0000-1000 series)
- 330 (4000-5000 series)
- 340 (0000-6000 series)
- 341 - 348
- 349 (0000-7000 series)
- 394 (2000-3000 series)
- Matsudo Takatsuka Bureau
- 312 (7000-9000 series)
- 330 (8000-9000 series)
There are 6 passenger rail lines operated by 8 operators and 20 in the city.Railway stationThere is.
- Central station
- Western Central Station (City Central Station)… Matsudo Station
- Northern Central Station ... Shin-Matsudo Station
- Central Central Station ... Yabashira Station
- South Central Station ... Higashi Matsudo Station
- Eastern Central Station ... Goko Station
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
* Since each station on the Joban Line runs directly to the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, local residents and real estate agents say "(JR)".Chiyoda LineIt may also be called.
- Matsudo Shin-Keisei Bus(Matsudo Station, Kita-Matsudo Station, Mabashi Station, Shin-Matsudo Station, Kitakogane Station, Yashira Station, Tokiwadaira Station, Goko Station, Higashi Matsudo Station, Matsuhidai Station, Akiyama Station)
- Keisei Bus
- Chiba Rainbow Bus(Goko Station)
- Tobu Bus Central Yashio Sales Office(Matsudo Station)
- Tobu Bus East Numaminami Sales Office(Kita-Kogane Station)
Community bus 2017/(29) From December 12th, demonstration operation started for the purpose of securing transportation to the Nakawagura area, which was a blank area for buses.
- Matsudo City General Hospital --Nakawagura Shopping Street --Mabashi Station Entrance --Kita Matsudo Station --Matsudo Back Gate --Matsudo City General Medical Center (counterclockwise route, reverse right route, outsourced to Matsudo Shin-Keisei Bus)
- General national road
- National Route 6(Mito Highway) (Northward-- oak-Handle-Tsuchiura-Ishioka-Mito, South- Kanamachi-Yotsugi-Mukaijima-Asakusa-Nihonbashi）
- National Route 298(Tokyo outer ring road, partially opened)
- National Route 464
- North Chiba Road(Planning)
- Main local road
- Chiba Prefectural Road No. 1 Ichikawa Matsudo Line(Matsudo Kaido)
- Chiba Prefectural Road No. 5 Matsudo Noda Line(Nagareyama Highway）
- Chiba Prefectural Road No. 9 Funabashi Matsudo Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road No. 38 Matsudo Stop Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road No. 51 Ichikawa Kashiwa Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road / Tokyo Metropolitan Road / Saitama Prefectural Road No. 54 Matsudo Kusaka Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road No. 57 Chiba Kamagaya Matsudo Line(Actual paddy road)
- General prefectural road
- Chiba Prefectural Road 180 Matsudo Log Line(Ichikawa Matsudo Road）
- Chiba Prefectural Road No. 199 Mabashi Stop Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road No. 200 Mutsumi Stop Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road No. 261 Matsudo Kashiwa Line(Old Mito Kaido)
- Chiba Prefectural Road 264 Takatsuka Nitta Ichikawa Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road 280 Shirai Ryuyama Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road No. 281 Matsudo Kamagaya Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road 295 Matsudo Misato Line
- Bicycle path
- Selected road
- Tokiwadaira Sakura Street - Top 100 Roads in Japan
- Tokiwadaira Keyaki Dori --100 New Japan Roadside Trees
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Sights and historic sites
- Kazahaya Shrine - threeLion DanceIs an intangible cultural property of the city.
- Shirahige Shrine
- Asama Shrine
- Sobataka Shrine
- Matsudo Shrine - Mito MitsukuniA related palace.Naoko Yamazaki宇宙 飛行 士Also worshiped to pray for the safety of space flight.
- Yagiri Shrine
- Oji Shrine
- Benzaiten Shrine
- Awasu Shrine
- January Temple
- Ekoji Temple --A room in a residential and store-type building as a templeReligious corporationEstablished.
- Hiroryuji Temple
- Tozenji Temple - Kanto Juhachidanrinone of.Weeping cherryIs famous.
- Hondoji Temple - Hydrangea TempleFamous as.Hondoji Past BookIs a tangible cultural property designated by the prefecture.
- Honfukuji Temple
- Manmanji Temple - Important cultural property OfKongo wrestlerThere is a statue.
- Hokkoin, Zenshoji-"Shusaku ChibaThere is a pillar that says "Training ground", and laterHokushin Ittou styleWas trained by Shusaku Chiba, who devisedYoshinobu AsariThe place where the Asari Dojo was.
- Chukonji Temple
- Shell flower shell mound
- Kawarazuka Tomb
- Takegahana Kofun ――It existed in the present Konemoto district, which was the Takegahana district at that time, northeast of Matsudo City Hall.
Castle ruins and Jinya ruins
- Kanega Sakujinya
- Kurigazawa Castle
- Kogane Castle Ruins - Sengoku periodMr. TakashiroResidence.
- Negiuchi Castle Ruins --The residence of Mr. Takashiro before moving to Kogane Castle.
- Matsudo CastleTrace
- Tojo-tei House(Tojogaoka Historical Park)- Yoshiki TokugawaYounger brotherAkitakeMansion.country'sImportant cultural property..At the Tojo Museum of History, MatsudoMatsudo Tokugawa family,Tokugawa YoshinobuMaterials are on display.
- Matsudo shuku - Mito HighwayEdoThirdPost town..At the end of the Edo periodShinsengumiStayed.
- Matsudo Expedition Secret Hall (former Harada Rice Store)
- Kokinjuku --Mito Kaido The fourth post town from Edo.A basket of lizardsTamaya still exists.
- Kashiwaan Tatesuna Residence Remains
- Yagui Village Koshinzuka
- Nogiku no Kura
- Grave of Wild Chrysant
- Twentieth century pearplace of origin
* In the past, there were many famous theaters such as the following.
- Matsudo Movie Theater
- Matsudo Kiryu Kaikan
- Matsudo Keiyo Theater
- Matsudo Sanrio Theater
- Matsudo Tokiwakan
- Kuriyama Water Distribution Tower -2006Civil Engineering Society Selected Civil Engineering HeritageCertified to.
- Yanagihara Mizuka - Modernization industrial heritage, Civil engineering heritage selected by the Civil Engineering Society.
- Passing Yagiri - Ministry of the Environment100 sound scenes in Japan.
- Naya Riverbank Ruins-A blackboard fence of the Aoki Gennai family's mansion, which contributed to the prosperity of Matsudo as a boat wholesaler of Edogawa river transport.Tsukiji fence) Partially restored.
- Saito familyBamboo forest
- 21st Century Forest and Square
- Jomon Forest
- Matsudo Central Park- Army Engineer SchoolThe main gate remains.
- Matsudo Sports Park
- Oyaguchi Historical Park
- Negiuchi Historical Park- Negiuchi CastleTracesKamifuji RiverA park consisting of wetlands.
- Higashi Matsudo Yui no Hana Park
- Eucalyptus Road Park
- Yahashira Cemetery - Eighty Saijo, Founder of judoJigoro KanoThere is a grave.
- Matsudo Municipal Shiroi Holy Land Park
- Shinkeisei Model Train Building(Closed on April 2012, 4)
- EdogawaMatsudo Flower Line
- EdogawaEdogawa Kappa City
- Sendabori #Historic sites・ Sendabori Spring Water Square
- Koyama Himon Bridge (commonly known as brick bridge and spectacle bridge)
- Genroku Matsudo Village(Sendabori Folk Art Museum and Folk Art Pumpkin Exhibition Village)
- MatsudoLove pine(Matsudo community site)
- Dog runMatsudo
- Ueki Art Museum
- Showa Romankan (inside Asano Komuten)
- Showanomori Museum
- Kanto Regional Development BureauConstruction Technology Exhibition Center
- EdogawaEdogawa Earth Day Bicycle Ride
Festivals and events
- Matsudo Shuku Sakagawa Lantern Festival
- Matsudo-juku Sakagawa Kawazu Cherry Blossom Festival
- Koganejuku Festival
- Eastern district, Higashi Matsudo Festival
- Matsudo Festival
- Cosmos Festival
- Matsudo Fireworks Festival
|number||Designation / registration||CAD||Name||Address||Owner or administrator||Designated date||Remarks|
|1||Country designation||Important cultural property (building)||Former Tokugawa family Matsudo Tojo-tei (front / middle / back / detached room building, entrance / kitchen building, hot spring, built-in)||Tojogaoka Historical Park||Matsudo-shi||Heisei 18/7/5||8 Building|
|2||Important cultural property (sculpture)||woodenKongo wrestlerStatue||2547 Mabashi, Matsudo City||Manman Temple||Taisho5/8/17||2 body|
|3||Important cultural property (crafts)||Bell bell(KenjiXNUMX years inscription)||63 Hiraga, Matsudo City||Hondoji Temple||Showa 52/6/11||1 port|
|4||Important Cultural Property (Old Document)||University SaburoBook (NichirenBrush / July XNUMXnd)||63 Hiraga, Matsudo City||Hondoji Temple||Showa 43/4/25||Volume 1|
|5||Reply from various people (Nichiren brush / XNUMXst day of March, XNUMXst year of Koan)||63 Hiraga, Matsudo City||Hondoji Temple||Showa 43/4/25||Volume 1|
|6||Important Cultural Property (Archaeological Material)||Items excavated from Kode Kaizuka, Chiba Prefecture||Matsudo Municipal Museum||Matsudo-shi||Heisei 6/6/28||Lump|
|7||Monument (scenic spot)||Former Tokugawa Akitake Matsudo Bettei (Tojo-tei) Garden||Tojogaoka Historical Park||Matsudo-shi||Heisei 27/3/10|
|8||Prefecture designation||Tangible cultural property (crafts)||Copper transparent carved basket||63 Hiraga, Matsudo City||Hondoji Temple||Showa 63/3/30||12|
|9||Tangible cultural property (old document)||Reply from Tomijo||63 Hiraga, Matsudo City||Hondoji Temple||Showa 52/3/8||1 width|
|10||Hondoji TemplePast book(TenshoBook) ・ Hondoji Past Book (Book)TomorrowBook)||63 Hiraga, Matsudo City||Hondoji Temple||Showa 62/2/27||3 tatami mats|
|11||Intangible folk cultural property||Matsudo Mansaku Dance||Sendabori, Higurashi, Kamihongo, Matsudo City||Mansaku Odori Matsudo Preservation Society||Showa 45/4/17|
|12||Monument (natural monument)||Climax forest of Asama Shrine||664-1 Koyama, Matsudo City||Asama Shrine||Showa 41/12/2|
|13||Country registration||Registered tangible cultural property (building)||Former Saito family house owner||588 Kamishiki, Matsudo City||Matsudo-shi||Heisei 29/6/28||1 of|
|14||Chiba Prefectural Waterworks Bureau KuriyamaWater tower||198 Kuriyama, Matsudo City||Chiba||Heisei 29/10/27||1 of|
A person who is related to
- Isamu Akashi(NHKannouncer）
- Akimoto Saika (actress, OriginalAKB48) Broadcast on July 2011, 7TBS Radio"Chiba Dream! Freshly picked radio』I announced that I am from Matsudo.
- Abe Sada(An actor) Kamihongo Daini Elementary School → Graduated from Matsudo Municipal Matsudo High School
- Tomoe Amemiya(talent) Second Junior High School → Graduated from Chiba Prefectural Matsudo International High School
- Ayaka Ishii(actress)
- Nanako Ishide(Comedian）
- Koki Ichinose(Takarazuka RevueFlower setMale role)
- Usami Asami(Fashion Model, Actress, talent)
- Toko Ono(OriginalEvery day broadcastingannouncer)
- 3 generationRaimon Kosukeroku(Rakugo performer）
- Hiroshi Kamiya(Voice actor）
- Chiho Kayanuma(Voice actor) In charge of CV for the city's official crime prevention character "Aya Matsumiya".
- Kiyokawa Nijiko(actress)
- Tatsuya Kuroki(Actor)
- Marino Kuwajima(A child）
- Keiichi Kuwahara(Voice actor)
- Noboru Sato(Journalist, chief editor)
- Takayuki Shimizu(OriginalAsahi Broadcastingannouncer,Member of the House of Councilors）
- Shunfutei Noboru(Rakugo)
- Suzuki Dai(Disc jockey）
- 2 generationMoon House Small Mirror(Rakugoka) Tokiwadaira Third Elementary School → Graduated from Tokiwadaira Junior High School
- Midori Nakagawa(NHK announcer) From the NHK official website.Graduated from Tokiwadaira Junior High School.
- Junnosuke Nakayama(NHK announcer)
- Taro Sekine(NHK announcer) OB of Kamihongo Elementary School.
- Naoki Takahashi(Talent, exJohnny's Jr）
- Takahashi Mikako(Voice actor)
- DELI(Musician, Matsudo City Council member)
- Tomidokoro (Entertainer)
- Kyoko Nagata(Talent) Kurigasawa Junior High School OG.
- Tomomi Nishimura(Voice actor)
- Bamboo(Musician,milktubLeader Vocal) Graduated from Tokiwadaira Junior High School
- Hokusho Kairi(Former Takarazuka Revue CompanyStar setTop star)
- Sanae Horikawa(Actress) Graduated from Chiba Prefectural Matsudo Akiyama High School
- Sebastian Masuda(art director)
- Michiko Matsudo(OriginalNiigata TV 21Announcer → PresentTV Kanazawacaster)
- Matsunori Yasunori(Voice actor)
- (Orix Buffaloes team official dance & vocal unit "BsGirls”) Northern Elementary School → Graduated from Kogasaki Junior High School
- Yuko Mutou(Tokai TVannouncer)
- Tomokazu Yamaguchi(Actor)
- Tsutomu Yamazaki(Actor)
- Kenji Yamada(NHK announcer) Sagamidai Elementary School → Graduated from Daiichi Junior High School
- Hiroyuki Yamamoto (NTV announcer)
- Shohei Yuasa(Musician)
- Chisato Yuasa(Cherry televisionannouncer)
- Shinobu Yuki(actress)
- Shuji Shike(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.announcer)
- In front of lasher plate(Talent) Kawarazuka Elementary School → Tokiwadaira Junior High School → Graduated from Matsudo Municipal Matsudo High School.
- Tomohisa Yamashita(Actor / singer) Graduated from Wanagaya Junior High School
- Political / economic
- Hiroyuki Kurata(25th generationChairman of the House of Councilors）
- Takeshi Numata(OriginalGovernor of Chiba Prefecture）
- Hiromichi Watanabe --Member of the House of Representatives, 9thMinister of Reconstruction
- Kazuna Matsumoto(MatsumotokiyoshiChairman, former member of the House of Representatives) Matsumoto Kiyoshi is the founder and former mayor of Matsudo.Matsumoto KiyoshiEldest son.
- Kazumi Matsumoto(Former member of the House of Representatives) Former director of Matsumoto Kiyoshi.He is the eldest son of Kazuna Matsumoto and the grandson of Kiyoshi Matsumoto, the former mayor of Matsudo.
- Kenichi Ozaki(Bekkoame Internetfounder)
- Shigeto Nakahara(SaitamaYoshikawaLong)
- Yu Koizumi(Russian researcher）
- Shoichi Sengoku(ZoologyPerson)
- Shinichi Fukuoka(Molecular biologist) Graduated from Sagamidai Elementary School.
- Naoko Yamazaki(宇宙 飛行 士) Sagamidai Elementary School → Graduated from Daiichi Junior High School.
- Kotaro Isaka(Novelist)
- Yoshiyuki Hiranuma(Abandoned roadmania,Waste linemania,tunnelmania,Free writer）
- Itakura Ding(Western painter）
- Nomadic Mario Oku(Water surface画家) Graduated from Matsugaoka Elementary School
- Rikiya Go(manga artist）
- Haruko Obokata,RIKENFormer researcher
- Satoshi Kataoka(GoPlayer）
- Matsunobori(OriginalSumo wrestler）
- Kotonowaka Masahiro(Sumo wrestler)Sadogatake RoomBelongs.Graduated from Matsuhidai Elementary School.The eldest son of Kotonowaka Terumasa, which will be described later,Master KotosakuraGrandson.
- Azumi Hyuga(womanProfessional wrestler）
- Yutaka Wada(Hanshin TigersFormer player / manager) Tokiwadaira Daiichi Elementary School → Graduated from Tokiwadaira Junior High School
- Hiroyuki Sekine(Hokkaido Nippon-Ham FightersFormer player / coach)
- Takashi Tsutsui(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Hideaki Wakui(Pro baseball player.Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles-pitcher) Kanfudai Elementary School → Graduated from XNUMXth Junior High School
- Naoyuki Uesawa(Pro baseball player.Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters・ Pitcher) Chubu Elementary School → Graduated from Daiichi Junior High School
- Masahiro Endo(Former soccer player, commentator) Graduated from Shinmatsudokita Junior High School
- Tetsuro Uki(Former soccer player, formerCatale Toyama-FC KariyaDirector) Graduated from Senshu University Matsudo High School
- Ryuichi Kurisawa(Former soccer player, nowKashiwa Reysolcoach)
- Yuji Unozawa(soccer player.AC Nagano Pulceiro-forward) Kurigasawa Elementary School → Kurigasawa Junior High School
- Kenta Shimizu(soccer player.Kamata Mare Sanuki-keeper) Kurigasawa Junior High School → Matsudo Municipal Matsudo High School
- Maki Hatada(Former soccer player. AC Nagano Parceiro Midfielder) Mabashi Kita Elementary School → Graduated from Shinmatsudominami Junior High School
- Kazuki Hara(soccer player.Kamata Mare Sanuki・ Forward) Takagi Daini Elementary School → Graduated from Daini Junior High School
- Yuki Ikeya(soccer player.Kamata Mare Sanuki・ Midfielder)
- Naoto Suzuki(Japan Central Horse RacingJockey) Graduated from the XNUMXth junior high school
- Toru Ukawa(OriginalMotorcycle road racer) Graduated from Tokiwadaira Junior High School
- Akiyuki Kido(2006/Turin OlympicFigure skatingEvent representative player) Kaihana Elementary School → Graduated from Kurigasawa Junior High School
- Kento Nakamura(Figure skater)
- Saki Ueno(Women's soccer player,Jeff Chiba Ladies) Graduated from Matsudo Municipal Matsudo High School
- Nachi Yamamoto(Female Bicycler, OriginalInline skatesplayer)
- Yuya Ageba(Former male volleyball player, current beach volleyball player) Tokiwadaira Junior High School alumnus.Less StupidFrom the radio "Radio Poirot".
- Atsushi Sekiya(Rugby referee,Japan AssociationA-class official referee) Graduated from Matsudo Municipal High School
- Riyuki Haga(Wheelchair rugby player,Wheelchair Rugby Japan National Team) Graduated from Senshu University Matsudo High School
- Nasugawa Tenshin(Kickboxer, mixed martial artist) Graduated from Chiba Prefectural Matsudo Minami High School
- Yui Susaki(Female wrestler,2020 Tokyo Olympics50kg classGold medalist) Rokumi Third Elementary School→Mutsumi Junior High SchoolGraduation
Person with connection
- Imao Hirano(poets-French literaturePerson) Lived in Kamihongo from June 1947 until his death in November 6.
- Remi Hirano(singer,Cooking Researcher,talent) Lived in Kamihongo from June 1947 until he got married in 6.Chubu Elementary School OG.
- Koichi Isoda(Literary critic) Lived in Matsudo Shinden from June 1971 until his death in February 6.
- Tsutomu Mizukami(Writer) Lives in Shimoyakiri from September 1957 to October 9.
- Lee(Writer) Former resident.
- Satoko Kizaki(Writer) Former resident.
- Fusae Sekiguchi(Writer) Former resident.
- Masamitsu Nasu(Children's literature) Lived in Kuriyama when he was a car salesman after graduating from university.
- Hitoshi Goto(Japanese painter-of AsiaBeauty painting, Picture book painter) Lives in Matsudo City.where are you fromHyogoAko City.
- Sakuzo Sendo(Composer)1970/Live in Kitakogane.Later moved to Shinmatsudo.
- Nobuo Murakami(chef,Imperial HotelAdvisor) We are celebrating our later years in Koganehara.
- Hideo Murata(Enkasinger,RompMaster, actor) Former inhabitants.There was a time when I lived in Koganehara.Then move andOsakaWe will reach the end of our years.
- Yosuke Saito(Actor)2006/May 1BroadcastTV Tokyo"Haunting! Ad street paradiseIn the Matsudo edition, "Kitakogane StationIt's been 13 years since I lived in the neighborhood. "Hiroshi Sekiguchi's Tokyo Friend Park IIHe has spoken several times in multiple programs.where are you fromAichiNagoya city.
- Zenzo Shimizu(Actor) Born in Matsudo High School, Senshu University.
- Nakamura Toru(Actor) Senshu University Matsudo High School OB.
- Miho Takagi(Actress) Birthplace is Katsushika-ku, Tokyo.I spend my elementary school days in Matsudo City.
- Takanashi Rin(actress)Chiba Prefectural Matsudo International High SchoolOG.
- Touma Yumi (Voice actor, narrator) HometownChibaHowever, my parents live in Matsudo city.
- Noriko Kato(Actress, talent)Fuji Television Network, Inc"Happy!』In KoganeharaBakeryWhen the store was introduced, he commented that he had lived in Matsudo.where are you fromMieSuzuka.
- Sakurai Sachiko(Actress) Raised in Matsudo City.
- Nanako Okochi(Actress) OB of Junior High School attached to Seitoku University.I'm from Katsushika-ku, Tokyo.
- Kyoko Hasegawa(Actress) Chiba Prefectural Matsudo International High School OG.
- Harumi Tomikawa(Former idol) Chiba Prefectural Matsudo Minami High School OG
- Azusa Yamamoto(Gravure idol, Talent) Senshu University Matsudo High School OG
- Yayoi Sato(Talent) Senshu University Matsudo High School OG.
- Oshikiri Moe(Fashion model) I'm from Ichikawa City, Chiba Prefecture.The birthplace of Hideaki Wakui, a husband and professional baseball player.
- Blue sky(Comedian, Manzai,InstituteMankai AssociationChairman) I used to live in Matsudo city.It seems that he currently lives in Tokyo.
- Takuya Yamano(Comedian, Black Piner SOS) Senshu University Matsudo High School alumnus.
- Kuraki Mai(singer) From Seitoku University High SchoolRitsumeikan Uji High SchoolTransferred to.
- Kohei Otomo(Musician) HometownMiyagi.
- Naoko Otani(Actress) The person himself is TokyoAdachiOriginally from, my parents once lived in Matsudo city.
- Masatoshi Ono(Musician) Senshu University Matsudo High School alumnus.
- Kiyohara Kazuhiro(Former professional baseball player) Admitted to a hospital in Matsudo city.
- Tomokazu Myojin(Soccer player, former Japan national football team) Chiba Prefectural Kogane High School alumnus.HyogoI'm from
- Teppei Nishiyama(Former soccer player.Bellmare HiratsukaOita TrinitaAlumnus of Senshu University Matsudo High School.
- Reina Inoue(1992 Albertville Olympics,1994 Lillehammer Olympics,2006 Turin Olympics OfFigure skatingEvent representative player) Shinmatsudominami Junior High School OG.I'm from Hyogo prefectureNishinomiya.
- Naya Takeda(Figure skater) The practice link for elementary school students is Shinmatsudo Skating Center
- Machida tree(Figure skater) At the age of three, a friend invited me to start skating at the Shinmatsudo Ice Arena (closed in 3) near my home.
- Yuka Hatashita(NTV Announcer) Saitama PrefectureUrawa→ HokkaidoSapporo→ Matsudo City, Chiba Prefecture.
- Tadashi Yokouchi (Actor) I used to live. TBS "Just (information program)』Broadcast in the" Mr. Chin's rare mansion home visit "corner.
- Gen Sasaki (Professional BMX Rider) Born in Edogawa-ku, Tokyo, lives in Matsudo City as of 2016.
- Master Kotosakura(Former sumo wrestler, 53rd generationYokozuna,12'sSadogatake) In 1994, the Sadogatake room was moved to Kushizakiminamicho, Matsudo City.
- Haru Kotowaka (Former sumo wrestler, 13th Sadogatake) Son-in-law of Kotozakura. Inherited the Sadogatake room from 2005.
- Tsunehira Furuya(作家,critic,Writer,Writer) Lives in Matsudo City from 2010 to the present.
Works set in Matsudo City
- Works and songs set in our city
- Takiya Iijima"Apathy series"
- Sato Ito"Nogiku's Grave"
- Ohashi"Accounting chief is Yu-depression"
- Naomi Chiaki"Passing Yagiri』(Hosokawa TakashiOther cover)
- Ryotaro Shiba"Hokuto no Hito"
- Works that were filmed in our city
- "I like Oishi!" (TBS. Drama, 1989) Joban Line "Kita-Matsudo Station", Rokkodai Sakura Dori Mansion
- "Blue Bird(Drama, 1997) Hokuso RailwayYagiri StationCampus
- "Thunder wave boy』(Nippon TV.. 1998) Matsudo StationEast Exit and Hokuso RailwayKitakokubun StationNorth exit (the place name on the Matsudo city side is Ohashi)
- "You are a pet(TBS, 2003) Forest Hall 21 and its surroundings
- "Keitai detective』(BS-TBS) Forest Hall 21 and surrounding roads
- "If you fall in love-my secret of success-』(Fuji Television Network, Inc.. 2005) Forest Hall 21
- "Tokyo DOGS』(Fuji Television Network, Inc.. 2009) Forest Hall 21
- "Godzilla x Mothra x Mechagodzilla Tokyo SOS』\ Hokuso Railway Yagiri Station yard
- "train man(Movie. 2005) Hokuso Railway Yagiri Station andMatsuhidai StationSome of the scenes of the train running on the premises were taken in the city.
- "Shinken seminarJunior high school course CM just before the regular test " Matsudo City Kurigasawa Junior High SchoolThe school
- "Sand bowl(TBS. TV drama) SakagawaNear the Yanagihara water barrier
- " Limited Express Tanaka 3(TBS. Drama) Near Edogawa and Hinokuchi
- "Kamen Rider Ex-Aid(TV Asahi.) Inside the Chiba West General Hospital facility, the rooftop shot shows the scenery of Matsudo city.
- "White feathers forever(Fuji TV system, operated Tokai TV. Drama. 2018) Matsudo City General Medical Center, the view of Matsudo city from the hospital room
- "SUMMER NUDE(Fuji TV. Drama) At a video store in Shinmatsudo XNUMX-chome
- ^ Reiwa 2nd year census result "flash report" (population and households in Chiba prefecture according to the schedule)Than
- ^ "With the opening of the "Ueno Tokyo Line", it will be more convenient from Matsudo to Tokyo! ｜ Matsudo City". www.city.matsudo.chiba.jp. 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ "Matsudo City won first place in Japan in the "City Ranking for Easy to Work and Raise Children (Excluding the City)"". www.city.matsudo.chiba.jpMatsudo City. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ Shin-Keisei Line,JRMusashino LineIn Chiba prefectureTokyo BayIt is possible to go back and forth with the shore. "#Railway lineWill be described later
- ^ "Location, traffic, topography, and origin of place names in Matsudo City | Matsudo City". 2020/3/26Browse.
- ^ a b "Reclassification diary, historical materials to know Togoku, light on the record of the trip 1000 years ago"Nihon Keizai Shimbun』Morning edition January 2020, 9 (cultural aspect) Viewed September 30, 2020
- ^ Matsudo Municipal System 70th Anniversary Special FeatureMatsudo City official website, viewed February 2016, 2.
- ^ Elections scheduled for 30 / Chiba Prefecture
- ^ "(PDF)”. Matsudo City. 2019/2/6Browse.
- ^ Elections scheduled for 30 / Chiba Prefecture
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “30 Consumer Purchasing Trend Survey (Chiba Prefecture Trade Area)”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/5/31Browse.
- ^ "Chiba Prefecture has moved in over 6 consecutive years, mainly in the northwestern part”(Japanese). Nihon Keizai Shimbun Electronic version. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ "Matsudo City Story Caravan”. Moon-light Inc. 2019/2/28Browse.
- ^ a b Chiba Prefecture. “Chiba Health and Medical Plan (FY30-FY35)”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/6/14Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “About designation of disaster base hospital”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/6/14Browse.
- ^ "Actual conditions and issues of elementary school athletic club activities in Matsudo City" (Zenkyo"Monthly Cresco June 2017 Issue")
- ^ "Matsudo City Athletic Club Activity Guidance Guideline", "Elementary School Version" (Sports Club Activity Guidance Guideline Creation Committee)
- ^ About Matsudo City Public Facility Reorganization and Maintenance Basic Plan (Draft) (Plan p.23-24, etc.)
- ^ "Matsudo City Board of Education・ 31 Education Policy Policy ”etc.
- ^ 28 2nd Matsudo City Public Facility Reorganization and Maintenance Promotion Council "Class Number Estimate Results"
- ^ 30 School Basic Survey (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology)
- ^ "Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line Extension | Railway Planning Database". 2018/12/20Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “National / prefectural designated cultural properties and nationally registered cultural properties of Matsudo City”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/6/27Browse.
- ^ Jin Goto's official blog "Jin Goto's (GOTO JIN) production / travel diary"
- List of municipalities nationwide
- Shimosa(Regulatory country）
- Inba Prefecture(Abandoned Domain）
- Kanto region
- Metropolitan area (Japan)
- Kanto metropolitan area
- Tokyo metropolitan area(Urban employment area）
- Tokugawa family-Mito Tokugawa family-Matsudo Tokugawa family
- Mito Highway-Matsudo shuku
- Street smoking prohibition regulations
- Healthy City Union
- Ueno Tokyo Line
- Ichikawa FM
- Official website