Aiming to reduce the burden of education Working in pairs with young employees Winning prizes for the active participation of the elderly
If you write the contents roughly
The special award building maintenance business, Bisou Management Co., Ltd. (Beppu City, Oita Prefecture), assigns elderly employees to each site to work in pairs.
The Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare has decided on the winning companies for the "Contest for Companies Active in the Elderly" in the XNUMXrd year of Reiwa."People ..." → Continue reading
The "Labour Newspaper" delivers the latest information regarding personnel, labor, and health and safety from a neutral standpoint. We will deliver XNUMX to XNUMX daily, focusing on articles on inspections that report each case of violations of laws and regulations related to labor standards, news on work style reforms, carefully selected columns from the perspective of labor and safety.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Building managementWhat is (Kenchikubutsukanri)?BuildingTo use, maintain and managecleaning・ Performing various tasks such as inspection and repair, or performing itUndertakeBusiness. Building maintenance(Building Maintenance),Building managementTomo.Abbreviation isBuilding men.
Building owners (building owners) rarely hire directly, and often outsource to specialized businesses.
About 3% of the marketGovernment officeSince the property occupies, the form and specifications of orders from government agencies have a large impact on the industry.
About half of salesTokyoIt is an urban industry that concentrates on.
Initial investment is smallア ウ ト ソ ー シ ン グIt is a business and easy for new entrants, and most of the businesses are small and medium-sized enterprises.
Outline of each business
To undertake these tasksBuilding cleaning technician-Cleaning work supervisor-Hospital cleaning contractor-Building environmental hygiene management engineer(Commonly known as: building manager) ・General manager-Chief Electrical EngineerQualifications such as are required.
In particular,Electrical worker-Boiler engineer-Dangerous goods handler3 points of building men qualification,Refrigeration machine managerWas added to the building men qualification 4-piece set,Authorized fire-fighting facilities managerWas added to the building men qualification 5-piece set, higher qualificationChief Electrical Engineer-Energy manager・ A building environmental hygiene management engineer is called a building men qualification 3-piece set with all 5 types of building men's sacred treasures and a building men qualification 3-piece set + 8 types of building men's sacred treasures.
Cleaning and hygiene management
electrical equipment-Air conditioning equipment・ Comprehensive management, operation monitoring, and periodic inspections of water supply and drainage, sanitary equipment, disaster prevention and crime prevention equipment, transportation equipment, communication information equipment, etc., and early detection of abnormalities and emergency response.In addition, repair the faulty part.
Resident security・ Disaster prevention
Furthermore, in the unlikely event of an incident, accident, or disaster, evacuation guidance for users, rescue of injured people, andPolicemenInstitutionsFireReport to institutions, etc. ・ InitialFire extinguishingAnd so on.
- Reception / telephone response at the entrance
- エ レ ベ ー タ ーManagement
- Vending machine-Water heaterManagement of
- Indoor / outdoor / rooftopplantManagement of
- Hotel,hospitalBed making
- Repair / remodeling:RegulationWe will carry out construction work to respond to changes in social conditions and uses.
- Real estateContract management / charge collection: Contract management such as real estate leasing and charge collection.
History in Japan
PrewarUntil then, there were few large-scale buildings, and the building owners directly hired management personnel for such buildings.
1950 eraAlso,San Francisco Peace TreatyAfter conclusionThe United States of AmericaEmbassySince we outsourced the cleaning of the JapaneseGovernment officeAnd general buildings have also begun to outsource cleaning.
1960 eraInHigh economic growthDue to the increase in buildings associated with this, the number of businesses has grown significantly, and some businesses have emerged that comprehensively perform not only cleaning but also resident security / disaster prevention, equipment management, and business services.
1970 eraTo enter the,Shinjuku ShintoshinDevelopment beginsKeio Plaza Hotel,Shinjuku Sumitomo BuildingCompletion, againIkebukuroToSunshine 60Skyscraper construction has progressed more and more, such as the construction of.
1980 eraOnce you enterYen recessionEven though the economy is sluggishBubble economyRush intoLand mythThe redevelopment project of the big city byUnder such circumstances, the building management industry was further diversified and developed, and both the number of businesses and sales expanded.
But,Bubble burstAs a result, it has had various problems since the 1990s, and even as of 2010, the industry as a whole is still sluggish.
Challenges in the Japanese industry
- Administrative expensesRent income slumps in the long-term recession, and management costs, which are the source of contracts, decline
- Building managementAppearance of business operator- Real estate securitizationFor each individual building金融-Accounting-Sales-labor-auditSuch asRevenue-Asset management work is professionally undertaken by the building owner, and building maintenance is now positioned below it.
- wageDecline-The price cut battle that ignores quality continues due to the rush of businesses,Non-regular employmentIs also increasing
- Inadequate quality control-The entire industry is losing trust from the outside world due to the proliferation of businesses and the varying quality of each business.
Type of business
The major building managers in Japan can be broadly classified into affiliated companies that belong to the parent company group and independent companies that do not belong to the group.Affiliated companies are mainlyReal estatesystem,General contractorsystem,Manufacturersystem,金融system,Commercialsystem,TrainThere are systems, etc., and some of themSchool corporationThere are also management companies in which organizations such as welfare corporations are involved.
For specific businesses,Category: Building management industrySee.
- Real estate --The main customers are buildings owned and operated by the parent company, the real estate company, and we cooperate with the parent company.Sales-accounting-Office work・ External negotiations, securing profits, etc.Building managementIn many cases, they have a company whose main business is a business and a company whose subsidiary (subsidiary) is a business division such as cleaning, security, and equipment management.Skyscrapers in urban areas are often managed in this series.
- General contractor system --The parent company, the general contractorconstructionThe main customers are the buildings that have been built.In addition to general building management work, we also carry out renovation and remodeling work in collaboration with the parent company.
- Manufacturer system - Electronics company,instrumentationNot only general building management work but also products of the parent company (エ レ ベ ー タ ー,escalator,Power equipment,Air conditioning equipment, Instrumentation equipment, etc.), and has the advantage of being able to perform maintenance and repairs.
- Financial system - Insurance company,bankBooks, branches, and other financial institutions owned by financial institutionsCall centerBuildings, etc.Data center, The main customers are the buildings and facilities in which they have invested, and the large customers (business partners) of affiliated companies.Business lawbyRegulationIt is also a feature that many companies do not have the parent company name in the company name.
- Commercial system --A major company owned and operated by the parent companyChain storeStores,Shopping mall, Entertainment facilities, etc. as customers.EventsWe also provide support for.
- Railway system --Owned by the parent companyRailway facility-Station building..Also owned by affiliated companiesDepartment store,HotelEtc. are the main customers.In addition, along the railway lines where the parent company is involvedRedevelopmentWe also receive orders for properties.
For businesses that are subsidiaries of large companies, the reliability of the parent companybrandTake advantage of the advantages of scale, and take advantage of our strengths in quality and technology.Differentiationdoing.In addition, since we have fixed customers such as group companies and the contract price is stable, management and employment are relatively stable, such as working conditions and treatment (holidays, welfare, etc.) excluding wages are the same as those of the parent company. ing.
IndependentAs for businesses, there are many variations in quality and technology, and in many cases they do not have a specific customer.Therefore, it is easily affected by price competition and the business conditions vary widely, and it is said that working conditions are likely to deteriorate.However, regarding this, even if affiliated companies are proceeding with orders outside the group, they are exposed to competition as well as independent companies, so the actual conditions such as working conditions are likely to be affected by the contracted property. ..
The list below includes accredited education programs.In the UK, the Association of Building Service Engineers (CIBSE) holds a university degree in building service engineering. In the United States, ABET recognizes degrees. 
- Department of Architectural Engineering, Concordia University (Canada)
- BEng Building Systems Engineering, Conestoga Polytechnic (Canada)
- BSc Architectural Engineering (ARE),Kansas State University(Manhattan, Kansas, USA). ABET 1936-61 and 1980, AEI accredited
- University of KansasBachelor of Science (Lawrence, Kansas, USA); ABET 1936, AEI accredited
- Bachelor of Science degree from North Carolina A & T State University (Greensboro, NC, USA ABET 1969, AEI accreditation
- Tennessee State UniversityBachelor of Science (Nashville, Tennessee, USA); ABET 1977, AEI accreditation
- California Institute of Technology(San Luis Obispo, CA, USA); ABET 1975, AEI accredited
- Drexel University(Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA); ABET 1991, AEI accredited
- Illinois Institute of Technology(Chicago, Illinois, USA); ABET 2003, certified by AEI
- Milwaukee University Faculty of Engineering (Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA); ABET 1988, AEI accredited
- Missouri University of Science and Technology (Lora, Missouri, USA); ABET 2006, certified by AEI
- Oklahoma State University(Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA); ABET 1986, AEI accredited
- Pennsylvania State University(Pennsylvania State University, USA); ABET 1936, AEI accredited
- Texas A & M University-Kingsville (Kingsville, Texas, USA); Certified by ABET 2009
- University of Alabama(Tuscarooosa, Alabama, USA)
- University of Cincinnati(Cincinnati, Ohio, USA)
- University of Colorado at Boulder(Boulder, Colorado, US). ABET 1936, AEI certification
- University of Detroit Mercy(Detroit, Michigan, USA)
- Miami University(Miami, Florida) ABI 1962, certified by AEI
- University of Nebraska Omaha (Omaha, Nebraska, USA). ABET 2004, certified by AEI
- Oklahoma University(Norman, Oklahoma, USA) Certified by ABET 1960
- University of Texas at Arlington(Arlington, Texas, USA)
- University of Texas at Austin(Austin, Texas, US). Certified by ABET 1938, AEI
- University of Wyoming(Laramie, Wyoming, USA). ABET 1986, certified by AEI
- Worcester Polytechnic University(Worcester, Massachusetts, USA)
- University of Northumbria (UK) BEng (Hons) & MEng Architectural Engineering,
- University of Westminster(UK) Bachelor of Science (Honor) Architectural Engineering
- Doncaster University (UK) Bachelor of Science (Honor) Integrated Technology (Building Services),
- Glasgow Caledonian University (UK) Bachelor of Science in Architectural Service Engineering
- Leeds Metropolitan University (UK) Bachelor of Science (Honor) Building Service Engineering
- London South Bank University (UK) Bachelor of Science (Honor) Building Service Engineering,
- West of England University (UK) Bachelor of Science (Honor) Architectural Service Engineering
- BEng (Hons), Department of Architectural Engineering, Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Coventry University (UK) Building Service Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Brunel University (UK) BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering with Building Services,
- Nottingham University (UK) Building Environmental Engineering BEng (Hons)
- University of Central Lancashire (UK) BEng (Hons) Building Services and Sustainable Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Building Service Engineering, Liverpool John Moores University (United Kingdom)
- Technological University Dublin (Ireland) BEng (Hons) Building Service Engineering
- Ulster University (UK) BEng (Honor) Architectural Engineering,
- Energie- und Gebäudetechnik, Fachhochschule Köln (Germany) BSc (Honors Degree)
- Budapest University of Technology and EconomicsFaculty of Engineering Department of Mechanical Engineering (Hungary)
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Studies, University of Pécs (Hungary)
- University of Oslo Metropolitan (Norway) Building Energy and Environmental Bsc,
- Master of Engineering Services, Bucharest Institute of Technology,  (Romania)
- FHZ, Hochschule Luzern (Switzerland) Heating-Ventilation-Air conditioning-BSc (Hons), a building technology specializing in sanitary or architectural electrical engineering
- B.Tech, Building Services Engineering, [(Ansal University, Gurgaon Haryana) India]
- City University of London BEng (Hons) Building Services Engineering
- Hong Kong Technical Higher Education Institute BEng (Hons) Building Service Engineering
- Hong Kong Institute of Technology BEng (Hons) Building Service Engineering
- BTEC In Building Services Technology, UNIVO TEC, University of Vocational Technology, (Rathmalana, Sri Lanka)
- Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (Bhopal, India) B Arki
- Jawaharlal Nehru Graduate School of Architecture (Hyderabad, India) Equipment and Service Planning (Architecture), Faculty of Architecture,
- Hanbat National University BSc (Honors Degree) Architectural Engineering (Korea)
- University of Moratuwa BSc (Honors Degree) Facility Management (Sri Lanka)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Building Services) at Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (Malaysia)
Oceania / Australia
- Energy Technology Degree-Auckland University of Technology, Department of Building Services Engineering (New Zealand)
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Master of Engineering in Building Services
- Sri Lanka University of Moratuwa Master of Engineering in Building Services
- Cambridge UniversityMaster's degree in interdisciplinary design in a (UK) construction environment
- Master of Engineering in Building Services Engineering from Brunel University (UK)
- Master of Engineering in Low Energy Building Services Engineering, Loughborough University (UK)
- Master's Degree in Building Services Engineering from Glasgow Caledonian University (UK)
- Master of Engineering in Architectural Services Engineering from Heriot-Watt University (UK)
- Master of Architectural Services from the University of Central Lancashire (UK)
- University College London Master of Engineering in Environmental Design and Engineering-Bartlett Faculty of Environment, Energy and Resources (UK)
- Budapest University of Technology and EconomicsMaster of Mechanical Engineering (Hungary)
- University of MaltaMaster of Engineering in Building Services (Malta)
- Master of Energy and Environment, University of Oslo Metropolitan (Norway)
- MBSE Professional Master for Building Services Engineering, University for professionals AVANS + (Netherlands)
- Papers / Articles
- CiNii> Building maintenance
- Monthly "Building Maintenance (Monthly Magazine)" (Japan Building Maintenance AssociationPublished)
- Monthly "Equipment and Management" (OhmshaPublished)
- Japan Building Maintenance Association
- Building Management Education Center
- Building management training center
- Japan Environmental Management Society
- Japan Building Energy Comprehensive Management Technology Association
- Vocational training instructor_ (Department of Building Hygiene Management)
- Vocational training instructor (Department of Building Equipment Management)
- Building cleaning business management evaluation qualified person
- ASHRAEAmerican Association of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers
- BESABuilding Engineering Services Association
- BSRIABuilding Service Research Information Association
- CIBSEChartered Institute of Building Services Engineer
- ACE ECA-Excellence in electrical technology and engineering services
- Modern Architecture Service Journal
- Online Building Services Engineering Lecture Notes
- India Hyderabad JNA & FAU Faculty of Planning and Architecture
- Japan Building Maintenance Association
- Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Health and Safety> Work to be done by building management engineers