Photo Tenshimeshi ໒꒱, 1st single "Wagamama Parfait (provisional)" will be released!
TENSHIMESHI ໒꒱ to release 1st single "Wagamama Parfait (provisional)"!
If you write the contents roughly
We live in an era where we can listen to songs on subscriptions and video sites, but above all, I'm happy to be able to leave behind our activities as a member of Tenshimeshi in the form of a CD.
Tenshimeshi ໒꒱ has announced that they will release their 10st single "Wagamama Parfait" on October 25th. → Continue reading
Pop'n'Roll is an idol media focused on idol personality and hidden talent. We will deliver interviews, new photos, event reports, columns, news, including coverage articles by the idol himself.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Video sharing service(How about today's service,British: video hosting services) IsインターネットupperserverPosted by an unspecified number of usersMovieIs a service that can be shared and viewed by an unspecified number of users.
the 1990s Ofマ ル チ メ デ ィ アとインターネットAfter the boomBroadband connectionStarted to prepare2005AroundWeb 2.0There is a background behind the emergence of practical video sharing services in the movement called.
In 1997, when the Internet began to spread to the general public, the first video sharing site "shareyourworld.com" was opened... This site was a service that sells video shot by individuals on the web.
The initial video sharing is FTP (which uploads the video directly to the server.File Transfer Protocol) Was done by the application.
In the early 2000s, when video distribution services were scarce, WMP (Windows Media Player),RealPlayer,QuickTimeVideo viewing by the mainstream.. WMP is a technology that opens a WMP format video with a URL and plays it with Windows Media Player. However, this technology requires special software separately, and the reproducible environment is also limited. Since it was a troublesome standard that it could not be viewed directly on the browser, it gradually became unusable after the video distribution service such as YouTube started.
From 2003 to 2005,Metacafe(2003) and "pandora tv(October 2004), "Vimeo(October 2004), "google video(October 2005), "Dailymotion(October 2005), "tudou(October 2005), "56.com(October 2005), "YouTube(Video registration sites appeared in February 2005, registered as Domen in February 2, open to the public in May 2005). Other than the browserFlash PlayerInstallation is required,BlogIt was easy to link with SNS.
YouTube in December 2005Saturday Night LiveUnauthorized posting of "Lazy Sunday" aired in the site caught fire and became the top site in the English-speaking market, surpassing other video sharing sites.. The acquisition was completed by Google in November 2006, and in January 11, selection of video sharing site by YouTube strongest system started in the US market.
August 2017 Short video sharing application 抖音 has released global version TikTok, November 8 TikTok ranked No. 2017 in Japan App Store free app ranking, December 2017 China's Chinese version of Nozomi ranked No. 12 in App Store Free App Ranking in China, January 2018 TikTok ranked #1 in App Store Free App Ranking in ThailandOctober 2018 TikTok ranked No. 10 in the US App Store App Ranking, Q2018 1Since 2019, TikTok has ranked No. 1 in the App Ranking on the App Store, overtaking Facebook, YouTube and Instagram for the fifth consecutive quarter.. Short video apps for mobile have appeared one after another under the influence of TikTok.
Japanese video-sharing sites have existed since at least 1998, but they haven't become popular due to server hardware capacity and line thinness, and one of themWas forced to close due to continuous posting of obscene images without mosaics.
Early 2000s,ADSL"E-movie" (2001), a video distribution service that allows individuals to upload and publish videos for free due to the spread ofThe appearance ofNapster(1999)Winny(2002) etc.File sharing softwareBecame fashionable.
In February 2006, the average number of visitors to YouTube from Japan exceeded 2 million, and the average usage time exceeded that of US users.The video sharing boom on YouTube has begun.
Unauthorized posting of TV animation on YouTube sparked popularity.The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Etc.,User generated contentThe eyes of copyright holders againstKadokawa,JASRACHave begun to take positive action.
From 2006 to 2007, a service (barrage video) that allows users to add comments on YouTube videos called a parasitic video site that uses the API function of video posting sites such as YouTubeNico Nico Douga (tentative)(In December 2006, in March 12, a video sharing service was introduced.), a service that allows the poster to be subtitled on YouTube videosSubtitle .in'(January 2007), a video service with a function to continuously play YouTube like TV and a function to watch YouTube on TVRimo(February 2007) "DARAO" "CGM TV! DOGGAWii" "oreseg"Mashup service etc. appeared one after another.
"Flip Clip" from 2005 to 2007"Ameba Vision',Watch Me! TV ',zooms'Video sharing services from Japan have appeared one after another, but like the US market, it can not stand the wave by YouTube's strongest system, and it is the second place in the Japanese market in 2007.of"Nico Nico DougaIs the extent to which it will continue.
Major video sharing services
|Service name||Operating company/owner||Start year||Country||Language||Video type||Remarks|
|pandora tv||PANDORA TV CO., LTD||2004||South Korea||Korean||The world's first video sharing site that attaches ads to videos posted by users and provides unlimited storage space for users to upload.|
Although it was the number one video service in the Korean market, it was during the enforcement period of the Korean Internet real name system and copyright strikeout system that came into effect in 1.YouTubeDeprived of the Korean market.
Changed the English and Japanese portal sites to YouTube video links due to the contraction of overseas business
July 2022 Suspended uploading for general users and changed to a service that only individual and corporate users who have signed a content linkage contract can upload
|2004||The United States of America||English||General video|
360 degree video
|Video sharing service for professional video creators and corporations|
500MB free uploads per week, 5GB total storage capacity account
|Dailymotion||DAILY MOTION SA||2005||France||18 language||General video|
360 degree video
|In 2015VivendiBecame an umbrella company.|
|YouTube||Google LLC||2005||The United States of America||76 language||General video|
180 degree video
360 degree video
|It became a subsidiary of Google in November 2006.|
|56.com||Sohu||2005||Chugoku||Chinese||In 2014, he became a Sohu umbrella and was integrated with Sohu.|
The video posting function remains, but the video contents are those of 琜琐视觑
|Veoh||FC2, Inc.||2006||The United States of America||English||Started as video distribution software in 2005 and became a video sharing site in March 2006.|
Became a member of FC2013 in 2
|Youku||Alibaba group||2006||Chugoku||Chinese||Barrage video||Became part of Alibaba Group in 2015.|
|Nico Nico Douga||DWANGO Co., Ltd.||2006||Japan||Japanese||Barrage video||Founder of the barrage video site with comments on the screen|
Initially, a parasitic video site that sends comments to videos such as YouTube
|XVideos||WGCZ Holding||2007||Czech Republic||Adult videos|
|xHamster||hammy media, ltd.||2007||Cyprus||Adult videos|
360 degree video
|Pornhub||MG Freesites Ltd /Mindgeek||2007||Cyprus||Adult videos|
360 degree video
|RedTube||MG Freesites Ltd /Mindgeek||2007||Cyprus||Adult videos|
360 degree video
|FC2 video||FC2, Inc.||2007||The United States of America||12 language||General video|
|Also supports adult videos.|
There are many users from Japan.
|AcFun||Beijing Ningbo Netting Technology Co., Ltd.||2007||Chugoku||Chinese||Barrage video||Initially a parasitic animation video site|
Introduced the second barrage video on the Chinese site in 2008
2018 Became an umbrella company
|IQIYI||Beijing Aiqiyi Technology Co., Ltd.||2010||Chugoku||Chinese||Barrage video|
360 degree video
|Video distribution service mainly for professional contents that can post videos|
|Nice video||Baidu||Chugoku||Chinese||Short video|
|Degree small||Baidu||Chugoku||Chinese||Short video|
|bilibili||Bilibili Inc.||2010||Chugoku||Chinese||Barrage video||Initially parasitic video site|
|Tentation||Tencent||2011||Chugoku||Chinese||Barrage video||Professional content main video distribution service|
|Sohu Video||Sohu||Chugoku||Chinese||Video distribution service mainly for professional contents, video posting function added in 2011|
|The camera||Saba Idea||2011||(I.e.||Persian language||No. 1 video site in Iran market|
|Rumble||Rumble Inc.||2013||The United States of America||English|
|quick worker||Beijing Express Technology Co., Ltd.|
(Beijing Kuaishou Technology Co., Ltd.)
|2014||Chugoku||Chinese||Short video||2018 AcFun acquired|
|Tamasha||Farakav Holding||2015||(I.e.||Persian language|
|TikTok(Chinese sound)||TikTok Pte. ltd.|
TikTok Inc. TikTok Technology Ltd. ByteDance
|2016||Chugoku||34 language||Short video|
|Watermelon (Xigua Video)||Beijing Douyin Information Service Co., Ltd.|
|Beautiful shot||Meitu, Inc.||Chugoku||Short video|
|Likee||BIGO TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD./JOYY Inc.||Singapore||Short video|
|BitChute||Bit Chute Limited||2017||United Kingdom||English||P2P-based decentralized video sharing service using BitTorrent technology|
|Brighton||Webseed, LLC||The United States of America||English|
|Utreon||Utreon Inc.||2018||The United States of America|||
|Story Fire||StoryFire, Inc.||2017||The United States of America||English|
|Odysee||LBRY Inc.||2020||The United States of America||English||Decentralized video sharing service.|
|Meta Platforms Inc.||The United States of America||102 language||Video posting function of SNS. It is summarized in Facebook Watch in Facebook.|
Meta Platforms Inc.
|The United States of America||Short video||Video posting function "Instagram Video" of the photo sharing application.|
|Twitter, Inc.||The United States of America||Short video||Video posting function of SNS.|
|Newgrounds||The United States of America||English||The animation is only anime content.|
|schooltub to||The United States of America||English||K-12Video sharing service for|
|Full30||The United States of America||Video sharing service specializing in firearms|
|VK Video||V Kontakte LLC|
VK Company МФ технологии
|Russia||86 language||Video posting function of SNS|
Shareholders of МФ технологии are SOGAZ and Gazprom-Media Holding
VK Company МФ технологии
|Russia||Video posting function of SNS|
|My World||ООО ВК|
VK Company МФ технологии
|Russia||Video posting function of SNS|
|kakao TV||Kakao Corp.||South Korea||Korean|
|Navi TV||NAVER Corp.||South Korea||Korean||Uploaded only by channel openers. Channel open for review|
|rediff.com||Rediff.Com India Ltd||India||English||Video posting function of news site|
|Ogelle||Reddot Television Network Limited||Nigeria|
|SAPO Videos||Altice Europe||Portugal||Video posting function of portal site|
|Internet Archive||The United States of America|
|Wikimedia Commons||The United States of America||287 language|
|Hacosco costa||Hacosco Co., Ltd.||2015||Japan||360 degree video||360° panorama video sharing service|
|PeerTube||2018||世界||P2P-based distributed video sharing service using WebTorrent technology.|
Video sharing site creation software.
Ended video sharing service
- Google Video
- MySpace Video -Japanese version operated by a joint venture of SoftBank and News Corporation.
- Soapbox -Operated by Microsoft
- Revver -Introduced the world's first system to distribute advertising revenue to video contributors.
- Grouper(Business format conversion and closure) - USASonyAcquired by.
- Yahoo! Video
- Crunchyroll(Business format change)
- comes -Short video sharing service
- Your File Host
- Dropshots (2005-2020) -Photo & Video Sharing Service
- Metacafe(2003-2021)-Opened in Israel in 2003, relocated its headquarters to California, USA in 2006
- Wat tv(France)
- My Video(Germany)
- LiveLeak(United Kingdom) (2006-2021)
- Xtube (Cyprus) (2006-2020)
- Tune.pk(Pakistan) (2007-2021)
- Daum(Korea)-System provided to Lycos Clip.
- tudou -Acquired by Youku with video posting functionYoukuIntegrated into
- Terrible 6 net -First video sharing site in ChinaNASDAQListed on
- Thunder Lightning
- UUME -Short video sharing site
- 6.cn -Business format conversion to live video streaming service
- MEGA VIDEO(Hong Kong)
- I'm vlog(Taiwan)-Japanese version was also available.
Video hosting service for companies
|Service name||Operating company/owner||Year established||Country||Remarks|
|brightcove||Brightcove, Inc.||The United States of America||For large companies. in JapanTVerHas been adopted by|
|Wistia||Wistia Inc.||2011||The United States of America||There is a monthly plan for professional distributors (if the number of videos exceeds 10,|
Excess charges will be added). There is also a beginner version with three free videos.
|kaltura||Kaltura Inc.||The United States of America|
|JW player||LongTail Ad Solutions, Inc.||2005||The United States of America||An embedded video player used in early YouTube|
|J-Stream Equipmedia||J stream||Japan|
According to various surveys, in Japan, video sharing services for young people and middle-aged people (20s to 40s)User generated contentI'm using it to see (UGC). Anime is also popular. On the other hand, the video distribution service is used by elderly people (fifties to sixties) to watch movies and TV programs... News videos are also popular in the middle-aged and older generation in the United States.
More than 6% of video sharing service users use at least once a week. About 1% of heavy users use every day, and half of them use less than 1 minutes each time... But one in four teens are heavy users.
Video sharing sites have many users and business opportunities.
Video sharing sitesViral marketingI know that it can be used for. "Mentos & Cola" is said to have had an advertising effect of $1000 million. This is equivalent to half of the annual advertising costs of the Mentos manufacturing company.
For the music industry, video-sharing sites are a commercial enemy because they forgot to buy CDs and downloadable music... However, since most people listen to music on YouTube, the music industry promotes it by creating an official channel on YouTube.
Partnership with video creators
Operating a video sharing site requires costs such as function development, uploading, video storage that continues to expand, video playback, and copyright protection.
Alphabet Inc.Released YouTube advertising revenues of $2017 billion in 81, $2018 billion in 111, and $2019 billion in 151.. Since it does not disclose information on YouTube advertising profits or YouTube Premium, it is unclear whether YouTube achieved profitability. YouTube pays the music industry $30 billion annually.
Published by IACVimeoFor 2019's revenue of $1, the operating loss was $9601 million.
Upside down mergerThe first video sharing site in ChinaNASDAQListed onTerrible 6 net(Ku6 Media) could not achieve profitability for the whole year until it was delisted by being merged with the parent company..
Compared to live video streaming services and professional content-based video distribution services, there are few cases of profitability.
Video has a higher load on the line and server than text.Content delivery networkWe are taking measures such as using. Also from the telecommunications carrierInfrastructure free rideThere is a criticism of. However, Google is responding to the increased communication between Japan and the US on YouTube.Submarine cableIs laying.
At the request of the copyright holder,Copyright infringementDetection technology is used. Register video features in advance and check themElectronic fingerprint method(Fingerprint method). Determining whether the video was created by a professional, based on the shooting equipment and the state of editingPro-ama discrimination method(KDDI Laboratories)and so on.. The electronic fingerprint method is YouTube or Nico Nico Douga,MyspaceIt is used in etc.
The act of uploading the contents of music and movies distributed in the market without the consent of the copyright holder is becoming a norm. The popularity of YouTube in the early days wasSaturday Night LiveIt is said that it was ignited by unauthorized posting by.. However, there are a few posts that seem to be due to the copyright holder (this is supposed to be used for advertising the content).
Many video-sharing sites tend to delegate upload content to the copyright holder of the content. That is, unless the copyright owner submits a complaint of illegal uploading, the content is not judged to be illegal. Many sites do not accept complaints of illegal uploads from third parties other than the copyright holder. (In many cases, a third party insists on reporting or inquiring about the illegality of the uploaded content to the video sharing site as "illegal".)
Under such circumstances, there is an opinion that video sharing sites are copyright infringement. However, YouTube has responded to individual deletion requests (Notice & Take down) from the beginning.,license feeIs the responsibility of the poster, the video posting site is an online service provider,Digital Millennium Copyright ActClaimed to be exempt from the Safe Harbor clause of.. Also, not all posts from the advocacy group are illegal,Fair useThere was also an opinion that some posts were accepted in.
On the other hand, copyright holders have filed copyright infringement lawsuits against Veoh (2006) and YouTube (2007)... The result was that the copyright infringement of Veoh and YouTube was not recognized (Veoh and YouTube won)... Meanwhile, users have also filed suit against the copyright holders. This is a request for cancellation of a video corresponding to fair use when the copyright holder requests the video sharing site to delete it... In some cases, users won the case..
But in JapanCopyright lawThere is no provision for fair use or Notice & Take down. With the Notice & Take down regulation, after the video sharing site has been removed at the request of the copyright holder, the copyright holder and the posting user can post-talk about the infringement. HoweverProvider Liability Limitation LawThen, it cannot be deleted if there is no judgment of infringement in advance. If the user is judged to be infringing, he will be punished suddenly... Besides this, not IP broadcastingAutomatic public transmissionThere is also an opinion that handling it as (communication) makes it difficult to broadcast terrestrial programs and handle copyrights... In 2008, a discussion was raised that a "net law" for the Internet age should be established..
However, the amendment that came into force in 2010Copyright lawThen.Downloads are illegalJapan's fair use was postponed.. It doesn't affect the viewing of streaming distributions,, The poster has arrested. June, YouTube video (Weekly Shonen JumpA junior high school student who posted a video of a manga taken) was arrested on suspicion of copyright law violation..
Further amendments made in 2012Copyright law, Criminal punishment was made for the download of recorded works or paid works for recording. There is an opinion that there were doubts about the concrete effects.
Furthermore, from December 2018, 30Non-confessional offense under copyright lawWith regard to theTPP11It will be implemented from December 2018, 30, which is the effective date of the agreement..
- August 2010, 6,Nagoya cityNaka-kuA third-year middle school boyONE-PIECE, Etc.Weekly Shonen Jump”The Japanese manga listed in ”is published without permission to the copyright holder and uploaded to YouTube.Kyoto Prefectural PoliceWas arrested by.
- August 2011, 5,stormArrested for uploading YouTube concert video and variety show to YouTube.
- August 2011, 5,Nico Nico DougaArrested person who uploaded the movie to.
- Arrested Kamen Rider's TV program uploaded to FC2011 video on July 7, 26.. In another case, two people who uploaded to FC2 video were arrested.
- About 2015:1 pm on January 5, 7, for the purpose of shooting a false video that looks like shoplifting,MusashinoOn January 1th as having invaded a convenience storeTokyo19-year-old boy living inMaibara StationWas arrested in. In addition to suspected arrest, the boy posted a video of shooting snacks in supermarket stores with toothpicks, and shoplifting (pretending to be) shoplifting at supermarkets, convenience stores and railway station premises. After that, he left home and escaped, leading to arrest.. The boy said in 2013Hakata StationでPassageThe video that was announcedYouTubeHas been arrested (on charges of last-minute shoplifting)..
- In addition to this, there are also cases in which the viewer was informed of the police and arrested or sent documents due to a so-called speed violation in which a car was driven over the legal speed on public roads and the situation was disclosed.
- ^ “First Video Sharing Site Paved the Way for YouTube — ShareYourWorld.com Was There First to Launch Ten Years Back – Beet.TV” (English). Beet.TV-The Root to the Media Revolution(July 2007, 7) April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ a b "Internet Magazine March 2001 Issue (pdf) ”. Impress R & D. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ His Majesty's "Words" Video, Rainy Day WMP Format Surprising Twitter Users "Windows Media Player" Trends
- ^ "Here's What People Thought of YouTube When It First Launched in the Mid-2000s" (English). Paleofuture. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ Harvey, Reports Phil.Top Ten Video Sharing Websites" (English). Light Reading. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "The best YouTube, straying rivals-the selection movement that begins in the video sharing market”(Japanese). CNET Japan (September 2007, 1). April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "A playlist that YouTube officially corresponds to a 360-degree movie and you can see how it actually looks like this”(Japanese). GIGAZINE. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ a b "抖音视频频出海战讘讘 Enabled effect: 脖音订院APP APP_mobilization application _艾mizu网". news.iresearch.cn. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "抖音International Edition Reappearing Overseas App Store 榜 Lead AI Technology Development Maximum Assistance _China Transfer Server-—National Transfer Agent". www.ce.cn. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "CCI Becomes Advertising Partner for Short Movie App "Tik Tok" Popular with Young People”(Japanese). Mark Zine. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "抖音连续霸 Divine App Store Single-day download volume 榜head 16 天、仅次由 《王 King荣耀》 18 heavenly best results". 36kr.com. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "快讯|TikTok 成成美国下载量应用_原创_Investment World". news.pedaily.cn. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "One season degree, 抖音 iOS download amount 壙升Global first". www.guancha.cn. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ Perez, Sarah.TikTok Tops Downloads for XNUMXth Consecutive Time in iOS App Store”(Japanese). TechCrunch Japan. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ kamisama.org etc.
- ^ "At Future launches video distribution service that can be used by individuals free of charge". ASCII.jp. April 2020, 8Browse.
- ^ "Let's make a personal stream broadcasting station!". internet.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2020, 8Browse.
- ^ Shigeru Nagasawa (April 2006, 4). “"YouTube" 212 million people from Japan visit, average usage time exceeds US users”. INTERNET Watch. April 2010, 2Browse.
- ^ "Internet Society Behind the scenes of rapid growth (XNUMX) Posting site Hit”. Yomiuri Shimbun (June 2008, 8). As of June 7, 2020original[Broken link]More archives.April 2010, 2Browse.
- ^ Michiko Nagai (Editor) (October 2008, 10). “YouTube finally concludes a comprehensive music license agreement with JASRAC”. CNET Japan. April 2010, 2Browse.
- ^ ""Nico Nico Douga" restarts, and video posting site "SMILE VIDEO" opens at the same time”. Impress.co.jp. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "With a pause of Nico Nico Douga, "Subtitle.in" will be 1 million PV a day". RBB TODAY. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ ""YouTube TV" Wii brings internet and TV together". ITmedia NEWS. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "Compare YouTube mashup services, not just Rimo". ASCII.jp. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ a b "Surprising results on Japan's oldest video sharing site? * Updated: One Silicon Valley Man: Alternative Blog". Alternative Blog (September 2008, 2). April 2020, 8Browse.
- ^ a b ""Ameba Vision" renewed as video sharing service". INTERNET Watch (September 2006, 7). April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ a b "Fuji TV, "Watch me! TV" video posting site for individual users". INTERNET Watch (September 2006, 5). April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ a b "ACCA launches video sharing service and video platform for corporations". INTERNET Watch (September 2007, 1). April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ a b "From "Watch" to "Use" Video Sharing Service!! (Part XNUMX)". bb.watch.impress.co.jp (September 2008, 1). April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "Ranking of video sharing sites”. Nielsen Digital Co., Ltd. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "아프리카·판도라 TV는 왜 밀려났나" (Korean). hankyung.com (September 2018, 8). April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "Introduced the "comment real name system", which is called "Solli Law"". japan.mk.co.kr. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "Basic membership”(Japanese). Help center. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "Vimeo Case Study" (English). Google Cloud. April 2020, 2Browse.
- ^ "[6th Anniversary] NicoNico Foundation Day A little old tale-NicoNico Info". blog.nicovideo.jp. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ a b "Alternatives to YouTube" (English). Gadgets Now. April 2021, 4Browse.
- ^ "Odysee aims to build a more independent video platform" (English). TechCrunch. April 2021, 1Browse.
- ^ "Otoge-don introduced PeerTube, a federated video SNS"ITmedia NEWS".April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "VBC launches "FlipClip" service that allows video distribution on blogs". INTERNET Watch (September 2005, 3). April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ ""Movie caster" that allows you to install video files in Flash format on your blog". INTERNET Watch (September 2005, 8). April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ "Transferred video posting site "MOVIE CASTAR" operated by Fabrica Communications and related services-To further enhance media value of video posting site Ask Video-". PR TIMES. April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ ""Mooom" that can upload uploaded videos to iTunes and mobile phones". INTERNET Watch (September 2005, 11). April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ "mooom.jp | AXSEED Accseed Co., Ltd.”(Japanese). www.axseed.co.jp. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Expanded the capacity of photo collection and video upload to 100MB. Blog display is also possible". Broadband Watch (September 2006, 6). April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ "ASCII.jp: SEEBOX, "contest audition function" added to video distribution/sharing service "SEEBOX STUDIO"". ascii.jp. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "Video sharing "Excite Degalog" started. Supports playback on iPod". internet.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "HIS releases “Touriga”, a video posting site specialized for travel". internet.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Mainichi Shimbun publishes video posting site, cut by "prefecture"". internet.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Rakuten market, video sharing service that can also be affiliated". internet.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "The true face of an all-round developer that supports “Chobi Rich”". CNET Japan (September 2007, 7). April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "Aim to add video sharing service to mobile phone YouTube-SNS "Any"". CNET Japan (September 2006, 6). April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ ""Aim to mixi video version from YouTube" Ask.jp launches video sharing service". INTERNET Watch (September 2006, 6). April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ “Ask.jp absorbs three video services-Aiming to monetize with video advertising network” (Japanese). CNET Japan(July 2007, 8) April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Video sharing service "ClipCast" that can be edited on the Web". internet.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Airebo offers trial video upload function on SNS "i-revo My Portal"”(Japanese). CNET Japan (September 2006, 7). April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "Video Sharing Sites That Have Been Used (Multiple Answers) | “MyVoice: Questionnaire Survey Results on Video Sharing Sites” The usage rate of video sharing sites is 76%, most of them are “only to see” ◆ Video sharing sites with experience have "YouTube" is XNUMX% off, followed by "Nico Nico Douga"”(Japanese). News2u.net. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "GREE, video sharing service supports posting from PC". bb.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ "Ebi TV, user-submitted video sharing site "EbiTV!"". bb.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Buzz release, mobile phone/PC linked video sharing site “EbiTV!” acquired from TKP". CNET Japan (September 2007, 7). April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "Trial of NTT and video sharing site. Modification of videos and verification of illegal video detection". bb.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "NTT Resonant Renews Video Sharing "ClipLife" with Higher Image Quality". internet.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Big Tokai official video sharing service "Minakuru Video"". Broadband Watch (September 2006, 12). April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Uno, video sharing service for mobile phones "Video Pop"". Mobile watch. April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ "jig.jp launches video sharing service using videophone”(Japanese). ITmedia Mobile. April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ a b c "Research on market size of digital contents and structural changes of contents industry”. Digital Conten Association of Japan. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ ""Subtitle.in" also added its own video posting function". internet.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Does "zoome" exceed "NikoNiko's saucer"?”(Japanese). ITmedia NEWS. April 2020, 2Browse.
- ^ "mixi starts video sharing service "mixi"". internet.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ "Yahoo! Videocast service is stopped, users go to zoome and Nico Nico Douga"GIGAZINE".April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Sony enters the video sharing service with "eyeVio"". INTERNET Watch. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Video sharing service with @nifty, MPEG-4 conversion and cocolog cooperation function". INTERNET Watch (September 2007, 4). April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ ""Catchy!", a younger support video distribution site, opened on April 4 in beta version". www.atpress.ne.jp. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "13th AMD Award Regional Award ｜ Kazumasa Teshigawara-AMD Digital Media Association”(Japanese). amd.or.jp. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ a b "Somehow video β (equipped with video/comment/still image posting function) / RSN Co., Ltd.". DirectPress! Free Press Release (September 2007, 8). April 2020, 2Browse.
- ^ ""OK Video" that allows users to post and watch the videos they want". INTERNET Watch. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "Video sharing site "edipa" with video editing function". Broadband Watch. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ “Pinfoa content is distributed on the video site zump!” (Japanese). Maid Cafe Pinafoa April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ Impress Corporation (July 2016, 3). “10-second video sharing site for dogs and cats released, Fenrir is “mofur” web version” (Japanese). INTERNET Watch April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ Iwatani, Hiroshi.Comscore Survey: “MySpace Video Traffic Doubles in July””(Japanese). TechCrunch Japan. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "SoftBank enters the SNS market with the Japanese version of "MySpace Japan"". internet.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "Microsoft version YouTube "Soapbox" has ended"ITmedia NEWS".April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "3 Sites to Find English Video Blogs You Want to Watch"ITmedia Enterprise".April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Flash Observatory 1st ─ @IT”(Japanese). @IT. April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ "Web 2.0 ethics: YouTube vs. Flickr, Revver, Eyespot, blip.tv, and Google:Lessig Blog (JP)”(Japanese). japan.cnet.com. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Revver, a site that shares images and profits”(Japanese). CNET Japan (September 2006, 11). April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ "Sony shifts direction with video sharing service". CNET Japan (September 2007, 7). April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "Sony acquires video sharing site Grouper" (Japanese). CNET Japan(July 2006, 8) April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "US Yahoo! acquires Jumpcut, a US-based video editor". internet.watch.impress.co.jp. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ Nao Tamura (December 2006, 12). “Divix explained the current status of DivX, "Half of the access to Stage 6 is from Japan"”. IT Pro. April 2010, 2Browse.
- ^ "Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket y otros servicios de almacenamiento de fotos". Press, Europa (September 2011, 8). April 2020, 8Browse.
- ^ "That "Lycos" is back on the video sharing site". ITmedia NEWS. April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ "Chinese video sharing site, 13-year history of weak and strong food (Part XNUMX)-from the nascent period to the financial crisis”(Japanese). 36Kr Japan. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "Chinese version of "YouTube"-Portal site "Xinrai" opened”(Japanese). CNET Japan (September 2006, 6). April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "Chinese video site Xunlei listed on NASDAQ". BRIDGE (bridge). April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "YouTube-like site appeared that was popular with YouTube”(Japanese). CNET Japan (September 2006, 7). April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "陈一 Boat time interval 5 years re-introduction: 공고수 UUme arr. 56_mutual network_technology time_new_new network". tech.sina.com.cn. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "[Trevian] "Nico Nico Douga" is not popular in Taiwan! What is the reason why Taiwanese talk about it?". Livedoor news. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "How JW Player became the largest video player behind YouTube and Facebook" (English). The drum. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "J-Stream Equipmedia | Video distribution platform”. J-Stream. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "Actual usage of online videos, "posting" and "music" for people in their 20s and 40s, "movies and TV programs" for people over 50”. IT Plus (March 2008, 3). April 2010, 2Browse.
- ^ Akihiro Utada (May 2008, 5). “The Actual State of Video Viewing/America: Development of Video Advertising (XNUMX)”. WIRED VISION. April 2010, 2Browse.
- ^ Internetcom Editorial Department (October 2009, 10). “More than half of the users use video sharing sites more than they did a year ago "regular"-regular research on video sharing sites (1)”. Internetcom. April 2010, 2Browse.
- ^ "XNUMXth Broadband Content Usage Survey”. Goo Research (April 2008, 4). April 2010, 2Browse.
- ^ a b Toshiaki Kanda "YouTube Revolution"
- ^ "Music Media User Survey". Japan Record Association. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "Not just Kadokawa, monetization of YouTube “illegal” videos Personal video + BGM official recognition”(Japanese). ITmedia NEWS. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "Pico Taro related videos”(Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "Intellectual Property Strategy Headquarters Meeting (21st)”. Intellectual Property Strategy Headquarters (December 2008, 12). April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ Tsuguhiko Kadokawa (December 2008, 12). “Current status of overseas strategy and video distribution business of Japanese content industry”. Intellectual Property Strategy Headquarters. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ "Alphabet Inc. Annual Report For the Year Ending December 2019, 12”. Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission. April 2020, 2Browse.
- ^ "YouTube paid over 1 billion yen to the music industry in a year”(Japanese). GIGAZINE. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "Chinese video sharing site, 13-year history of weak and strong food (part XNUMX)-the last thing left is BAT". 36Kr Japan. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ ASCII.Why the YouTube YouTube video site "YOUKU" has declined (1/2)”(Japanese). ASCII.jp. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "Asset Management Business-IPO Results List". SBI Holdings. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ Michael Arrington (2008 December 12). “Joost abandoned P2P”. TechCrunch. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ Satoru Masuda (April 2008, 2). “KDDI, Google, etc. laid optical submarine cable between Japan and the US, influence of YouTube's increase in transfer volume”. Gigazine. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ Recruit Co., Ltd. Keyman's Net (October 2008, 5). “What is "piracy content detection technology"? !”. J-Net21. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ "Nico motion automatically detects infringing videos Testing fingerprint technology”. ITmedia (June 2009, 10). April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ Greg Sandoval (October 2006, 10). “Youtube that adheres to "legal compliance"--and users who do not notice this fact”. CNET Japan. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ Kazutoshi Saka (September 2006, 9). “Is that YouTube finally? ! --Affiliated with Warner, free music distribution legal”. CNET Japan. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ Greg Sandoval (October 2006, 7). “"Compliant with Digital Millennium Copyright Act"--YouTube commented in copyright infringement lawsuit”. CNET Japan. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ a b Greg Sandoval (October 2007, 3). “Viacom sues YouTube and Google-$10 billion demand for piracy”. CNET Japan. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ Dawn Kawamoto (August 2008, 8). “Veoh wins copyright infringement lawsuit over video distribution-how will it affect Google?”. CNET Japan. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ Steven Musil (July 2008, 7). “Google vs. Viacom lawsuit, deciding that source code disclosure is unnecessary”. CNET Japan. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ "Yuri Geller accused of "breaking copyright law"”. ITMedia (October 2007, 5). April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ "Label defeats lawsuit over "improper removal request" on YouTube video”. ITMedia (October 2010, 3). April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ "JASRAC requesting YouTube to delete ACCS also “consider measures””. ITMedia (October 2006, 7). April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ "YouTube deletes 3 videos requested by Japanese TV stations and JASRAC”. ITMedia (October 2006, 10). April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ a b Tetsuya Ishida (August 2008, 8). “A new legal framework is needed to promote the distribution of digital content-LDP Representative Makihara”. My Komi Journal. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ Nobuo Ikeda "Radio interest" P168
- ^ Yasumori Takizawa (June 2006, 6). “Is IP broadcasting the same as cable broadcasting? --- The Agency for Cultural Affairs looks like a copyright review policy”. IT Pro. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ "Revision of copyright law enacted "Download illegal" "Search cache legal"”. ITMedia (October 2009, 6). April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ a b Tetsuo Nozawa (March 2009, 3). “The revised copyright law is decided by the Cabinet, and you can browse YouTube...”. Tech-On !. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ Emi KAMINO (January 2010, 1). “The conclusion of the introduction of "Fair Use in Japan" is postponed--WT reports at the Agency for Cultural Affairs Legal Issues Subcommittee”. CNET Japan. April 2010, 3Browse.
- ^ http://internet.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20100614_374322.html
- ^ "Enforced on December 30, 12 Regarding the enforcement of revisions to the Copyright Law accompanying the entry into force of the Comprehensive and Advanced Agreement on Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP30 Agreement) | Agency for Cultural Affairs”(Japanese). www.bunka.go.jp. April 2018, 11Browse.
- ^ "Improving illegal videos XNUMX million times or more, promoting access through blogs". 47NEWS(July 2010, 6) April 2011, 4Browse. .. This is the first detection of YouTube copyright infringement in Japan“Illegal posting of manga on YouTube arrested junior high school student in Nagoya”. 47NEWS(July 2010, 6)
- ^ First arrested due to illegal upload of video to YouTube Arrested company employee posting live video of "Arashi"
- ^ Niko motion posted movie, first suspected man nationwide ``I wanted to share comments with everyone'' Metropolitan Police Department-MSN Sankei News
- ^ Illegal upload of special effects works to overseas video distribution sites, men arrested | Copyright infringement case | ACCS
- ^ Juvenile arrested with toothpicks Suspected building intrusion Secured on train in Shiga prefecture -Sankei Shimbun, read January 2015, 1.
- ^ "Toothpick posted stupid boy" What kind of crime will you be charged with? Mixing and shoplifting are camouflaged images - J-CAST TV Watch, Viewed May 2015, 1.
- ^ A boy of a toothpick video "To increase the speaking power" denied shoplifting - Yomiuri Shimbun, Viewed May 2015, 1.