Recommended for summer reading!A book featuring Shigeru Mizuki's youkai world
If you write the contents roughly
A clear file is also included as an appendix.
"Makkori-na's Cafe BonBon" that introduces recommended books for reading in the morning. Novels, essays, living and materials... → Continue reading
Morning magazine "morning time.jp" full of tips to enjoy the morning
Approximately 1 breakfast recipes, serialization of recipes by popular cooks, breakfast shop information, morning scenery reports around the world, yoga, beauty, fashion, hair arrangements, articles written by experts every morning. I will deliver it.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
File (English: fillet) Is a document spelling of similar documents..The English file originally means a binding string.As a product, it is mainly used for storing or organizing documents by sandwiching them (with or without them).StationerySay.
The folder (English: folder, "Folding"), but a folder is a base paper used to hold a set of documents.(Unlike flat files, folders originally have no binding brackets.). Also,binderIs mainly for inserting and recording unrecorded paper, while files are mainly for binding, organizing and storing recorded documents (slip, documents, etc.)..
Filing is the arrangement and arrangement of documents, tapes, cards, magnetic drums, discs, and other media in a form that is readily available when needed...A filing system, sometimes used as a synonym for filing, refers to a series of systems that arrange, store, and dispose of documents for widespread use as needed..
General documents can be organized according to the recipients, themes (themes), the forms (reports and approval forms, etc.), the titles (titles), and the cases (for each job). Organize from start point to end point into one file).
Typical filing systems include vertical file systems and open file (open shelf file) systems..
- Vertical file system
- A method devised in the United States at the end of the 19th century... Vertical files store the material in a folder and store it vertically in the cabinet.
- Open file (open shelf file) system
- It is a method of arranging directly on the bookshelf without using a cabinet..
For file methods such as vertical files and open files, use paper scissors called folders... Folders have the role of protecting documents, displaying documents, and unifying sizes for organization...In addition, unlike a flat file (letter file), a folder originally has no binding tool...In the cabinet-type organization by folders, as a general rule, documents are only sandwiched and not bound (however, several documents are bound and stored)..
Type to make a hole
Types to make holes include flat files, letter files, spring files, cap types, pipe types, stand types, hook types, screw types, etc..
punchI use to make a hole and keep the documents there.It has the advantage of being easy to read because it is bound in a booklet format.Used for materials, minutes, approval documents, etc.
- Flat file
- Flat means flat.It is a type of file that has a clasp on the main body, which is fastened with a clasp to store documents.It is one of the most popular files and has various fastener materials such as metal and plastic.The advantages are that it can be stored without being bulky, it is easy to store documents of different sizes, and it is easy to refer to the documents as they are.Therefore, it is suitable for collecting materials that are often viewed.Also, plastic fasteners are highly safe, soKindergarten,primary schoolIt is also useful in primary education institutions.The downside is that the work is cumbersome because you have to remove the fasteners one by one, and you can't immediately remove anything other than the top document.Ring files and pipe files overcome this shortcoming.
- Pipe file
- A type in which a pipe is attached to the main body, and a fastener with a core is inserted and fixed there.Very robust and large, it is the perfect file for long-term storage of documents.In addition, since the core also passes through the fastener side, it is easy to take out the documents in between.The disadvantages are that it is bulky due to its size and is somewhat inconvenient to browse and carry.Another weakness is that the cost burden is high due to the high cost.Pipe type filesKing JimIt was developed by the company and is widely called "Pipe File ®" (Registration No. 1079788, etc.) and "King File ®" (Registration No. 4502635, etc.), both of which are used.King JimIs a registered trademark of.In addition, among the pipe-type files, the double-sided file that allows documents to be retrieved from either the left or right is epoch-making, and the demand for pipe-type files has greatly increased.Double-sided pipe files are called "Dutch files", but "Dutch ®" (Registration No. 2607343, etc.) is a registered trademark of King Jim.
- Ring file
- O-ring file
- It is the simplest type to make a hole, and the price is low. In addition, it is a great advantage that documents at any position can be easily taken out. In addition, the rounded tip makes it easy to turn pages, which makes it suitable for binding frequently viewed documents. The shape of the fastener is the alphabetOIt is so called because it resembles, but because of its shape, the documents are not evenly organized, so there are drawbacks such as the paper being torn from the punched holes due to the force applied to some of the documents.There are those that open the fastener part by hand and those that open it using a lever, and the lever type is generally made stronger.In addition, there are products with an increased number of rings, which are called "2 ring files", "4 ring files", "8 ring files", etc. according to the number.
- D ring file
- An advanced version of the O-ring file, a file developed to solve the problem that documents are not evenly organized.The shape is well-proportioned, easy to organize, and stronger and more stable than O-ring files.The disadvantage is that it holds less capacity than an O-ring.
Type without holes
Folders, box files, document files, pocket types, scrapbooks, Z types, clip files, press files, clipboards, pin type files, brochure files, case files, slide rail types are available as non-perforated types. , Slide clip type, etc..
In addition to those used to hold documents that are inconvenient to make holes (official documents, slips, contracts, invoices, information pamphlets, etc.), there are also used to collect and classify materials.
- clear file
- Use by stacking two plastic sheets and sandwiching a document between them.The colors and patterns vary, but most are transparent so that the outer documents are visible.It is very light and thin because there are no fasteners.On the other hand, the limit of documents that can be sandwiched is small, and the strength is not very strong.It is a file for temporary classification and organization.In addition, because it is inexpensive and the surface design is easy, it is often used as a handout or souvenir such as an advertisement.
- Portable holder
- A clear file with a hand-held function added.After using it as a carrying bag, it can be used as a clear file by separating it along the perforations, and by inserting a pamphlet or the like, a high advertising effect can be obtained.However, there are many companies that avoid it from an ecological point of view because the cut-out handbags become garbage.
- Select holder
- It can be separated into three different sizes (A3, B4, A5) of clear files to suit the application, but most of them are used as they are.
- Pocket type (clear pocket file)
- The file has an album-like body and a transparent pocket inside. The material of the pocket is vinyl, cellophane,polypropyleneAnd so on.There are products with fixed pockets and products that can be freely added or removed.The biggest advantage is that you can sort many documents without being bulky and you can easily carry them around.The disadvantages are that the documents are easily confused if they are not properly classified and there is a risk that the documents will be damaged due to poor storage.There are various names depending on the manufacturer.TageThe product developed and put into practical use by the company is called a "clear pocket holder".
- Z expression file
- It is a file with a pinch type fastener attached. Z is named after the shape of a fastener that moves diagonally.The biggest advantage is not only that many documents can be stored without making holes, but also that the documents can be easily removed and the storage capacity is excellent.Therefore, it is the best file for storing official documents, slips, invoices, circulation boards, etc. that are inconvenient to make holes.The downside is that once the fasteners are released, the documents tend to get scattered, which requires great care.Some manufacturers call them "Z files," "lever files," and "punchless files."
- Clip file
- Clipboard (Clipboard) Is a file attached directly to the body. It is useful for questionnaire surveys and in-house materials browsing, and is designed to meet that purpose. Therefore, it is not a file for the purpose of organizing and storing documents.
- Case file
- A file whose main body is in the shape of a case.It's easy to carry, so it's useful when you go out.In addition, some are partitioned so that they can be classified.Because it is easy to use, some people use it instead of a bag.On the other hand, because of its characteristic shape, the document is easily confused and the document cannot be fixed, so it is not suitable for organizing and viewing the document.
In addition, there are nearly 20 kinds of detailed items (document files, etc.).
Main file makers
- ^ a b c d e f g h Hitoshi Misawa, Elementary Course/Information Science and Information Technology 18th Type and Method of Filing (1)"Information Management" Vol. 10, No. 9, 1967 p.500-506, Japan Science and Technology Agency, two:10.1241 / johokanri.10.500Retrieved May 2020, 5.
- ^ "File". Askul. April 2017, 12Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Hitoshi Misawa, Elementary Course/Information Science and Information Technology 20th Type and Method of Filing (2)"Information Management" Volume 10 Issue 11 1967 p.613-622, two:10.1241 / johokanri.10.613Retrieved May 2020, 5.
- ^ a b c Green Purchasing Law <Stationery> Guide All Japan Stationery Association, viewed June 2020, 6.
- ^ a b c d Mitsuhiko Watanabe, Information management for beginners (10) Organizing and storing materials (6) Organizing and storing [IV] Other materials"Information Management" 1975 Volume 18 Issue 10 p.853-860, two:10.1241 / johokanri.18.853Retrieved May 2020, 5.