Looking back on the prosperity of the drone industry in 2022 [Japan Drone 2022]
If you write the contents roughly
Strangely, since aircraft registration became mandatory from June 6, "remote ID", large aircraft and solutions, "fixed wings", and "logistics solutions" are the keywords of 20 that emerge through the exhibition. Isn't it?
This year's Japan Drone 2022 Japan D ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Simply using the English registrationcash register,register,Registration number,Cash register numberSometimes called.Civil Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismThen.Identification symbolIs written as.
In some cases, the display method of aircraft recognition is only numbers, but hereUS Air Force(Tail code),Royal Air Force(UK)Japan Air Self-Defense Force(Japan) etc.Military aircraftUsed for.そのためfor that reasonCommercial aircraftI don't call it "airframe number".
Still moreShipThere is also an individual identification number in, but this paper describes the aircraft code attached to commercial aircraft.
International Civil Aviation OrganizationThe aircraft code is attached to recognize commercial aircraft of national and regional countries and regions that are members of (ICAO).
The alphabetOr a combination of alphabets and numbers"Nationality symbol"Belonging toCitizenshipRepresents a dash (hyphen) Followed by a number or a number issued in the order registered by the alphabet"Registration code"Represents.Some countries, such as the United States and Japan, do not use dashes.日本ではin JapanAviation Law Enforcement RegulationsArticle 133 states, "The nationality of an aircraft is not a decorative object.Romaji Ofuppercase letterIt must be displayed in JA (hereinafter referred to as the "nationality code"), and Article 134 states that "the registration code must be displayed in four non-decorative Arabic numerals or Roman capital letters."
When only alphabets that do not contain numbers, such as the United Kingdom, are written, it is associated with the last two letters when making wireless communications.Phonetic codeMay be called by.For exampleBritish Overseas Airlines Flight 781 crashAccident aircraftDe Havilland DH.106 Comet"G-ALYP"Is" Yankee Papa ") Was called.
In addition, airlines and private offices that do not have a call sign are called by phonetic codes in Japan when making wireless communications.例えばFor exampleMetropolitan Police DepartmentAir CorpsSikorsky S-92 "JA02MP" is called "Juliet Alpha Zero to Mike Daddy" when communicating wirelessly.
On US commercial airline aircraft, the last two letters of the aircraft code areAirlines OfIATA airline codeIt is often.For exampleAmerican airlinesThen "AA", oldPan American AirlinesThen "PA" and so on.Japan Cargo AirlinesAlso applies to this law (JA02)KZSuch).Also, since the recent "JA + 3-digit number + 1 alphabet" style, Japan Airlines has J at the end. , All Nippon Airways uses A at the end.Fuji Dream AirlinesIs unified with "JA + 2-digit introduction number + FJ".
Also, in the fire department and police department organic110,119Combination including emergency call phone number such as, Symbols about your country in national institutions, Company-owned business machine combinations related to the companyThere is also an example of applying for a symbol associated with the affiliation.
Sometimes we use a number associated with the model name, for exampleBoeing 747"N7470" for the first production machine ofBritish Caledonian AirlinesIntroduced inDC-10To "G-DCIOThe number "(IO is likened to 10) has been used.
For privately owned aircraft, you may have applied for a lineup that includes the owner's name, birthday, and the date of registration of the aircraft.John TravoltaOwned by (John Travolta)Boeing 707Is "N707JT" which is a combination of the model number and the first letter of the name.
research Institute OfPrototypeAnd assembled a commercial kit, etc.self madeBecause it is an aircraft, some countries require registration with a special symbol in addition to the nationality symbol, and in JapanUltralight motiveToJR,GyroplaneToJE, If you newly register your own aircraft other than theseJXAn identification code starting withNationality symbolJAIs not used.
The position where the aircraft code is displayed differs depending on the laws and models of each country.In Japan, fixed-wing aircraft are displayed on the upper right and lower left surfaces of the main wing, tail or fuselage sides, and rotorcraft are displayed on the lower and side surfaces of the fuselage...回転翼機の尾翼は胴体側面とみなされるThe tail of a fixed-wing aircraft is considered the side of the fuselage..日本ではエンジンカウルには描かれないが、アメリカでは許可されているNot drawn on the engine cowl in Japan, but allowed in the United States.
List of nationality symbols
Circumstances of each country
The current registration number is
- Nationality symbol "N"
- Numbers from 1 to 9999
- Alphabet string 2 digits or less (0 digits allowed) and 5 digits or less including numbers
1929から194812/31Until now, the number was registered in a system different from the current one (the old format number already registered is19531/1Was switched to).In the old format, the next letter of N "class prefixIt was classified by type.たとえば、民間機の多くは「NC+数字」で登録されていた（なお、この「NC」はFor example, many civilian aircraft were registered as "NC + numbers" (note that this "NC" is prefix code However, the nationality symbol is only "N", not "NC").この形式は、国籍記号が導入されるThis form introduces nationality symbols1929It is based on the format that has been used in the United States for a long time, and before that, "C + numbers" was switched to "NC + numbers".
class prefix The meaning of is as follows (including those that were abolished before 1948).
- C = commercial machine (trade), Private machine,Postal machine
- G = グ ラ イ ダ ー (glider) *1937Abolished
- L = Military aircraftSuch (limited)
- P = Private plane (Private machineprivate) *1927Abolished, not used in the form of "NP + numbers"
- R = Agricultural machine,Racing machineSuch (restricted)
- S = State (state) OrFederal governmentAircraft owned by * Abolished in 1937
- X = (experimental)
Military aircraftTail codeIt is managed by.
Croatia's nationality code is currently "9A", but for a time independent of Yugoslavia, the aircraft code "CR" was tentatively used without international approval.
San MarinoIs the only aircraft that is not registered because there is no airport or heliport.
FormerSoviet UnionThe aircraft code is the Russian notation of the country name (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) Is abbreviated as "USSR-12345'It was in the form of.CyrillicAlthough it is written in, when this is transcribed into the Latin alphabet, it becomes "SSSR".
China / Hong Kong / Macau / Taiwan
All four countries and regions, China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, use the "B" as a symbol.Both China and Taiwan use aircraft symbols such as B plus numbers.Therefore, it is possible that the same aircraft code existed in the past.However, there is no duplication because China has 4 digits and Taiwan has 5 digits.Hong Kong and Macau are easy to distinguish because the aircraft symbols are all alphabetic.
Before Hong Kong was returned from Britain to China, it was assigned the aircraft code VR-H **.Until 1999, Macau was also assigned an aircraft code different from that of China (the same symbol as Portugal, the former suzerain).At the time of return, VR-H has been assigned to China as it is since the Hong Kong era, but it is not used now.Also, in various parts of the British territory that used the same VR- up to this point, if VR- was assigned to both the United Kingdom and China, problems would occur, so it was changed to VP- at the same time as the return to Hong Kong.
Before the war, the German aircraft code was a notation method similar to that of the present Britain, such as "D-1929".It became the current style when civil aviation resumed after the war.
oldEast Germany The1973Until then, it was in the form of "DM-ABC", and after that it was in the form of "DDR-ABA". DDR is an abbreviation for the German country name "Deutsche Demokratische Republik". （例示した「DDR-ABA」は(The illustrated "DDR-ABA" isInterflug OfAirbus A310So, when Germany was unified, it became "D-AOAA", but it ended in a short life because the company itself disappeared)
In Japan, according to the Aviation Law, the nationality code and registration code written on the aircraft registration certificate issued by registering with the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (aircraft registration register) must be displayed (for details, seeAircraft registrationSee).
In the past, "JA" was registered by model, and the registration was classified as follows according to the model of the aircraft.Airlinesだ け で な く,Government office(Policemen-Fire-Japan Coast Guard-Aviation bureauIt is also assigned to aircraft operated by).However,SDFIn the case of aircraft operated in, since the aircraft code is exempt from the application of the Aviation Law, a unique aircraft code consisting only of numbers is used (List of Air Self-Defense Force equipment # Aircraft numberSee).
- 0001 to 0999 Type XNUMXGlider
- 1001-1999 Special aircraft
- 2001-2999 Class XNUMX and Class XNUMX gliders, powered gliders
- 3001-4999 Single pistonairplane
- 5001-5999 Piston frequent airplane
- 7001-7999 Piston helicopter
- 8001~8999 jetMachine,Turbo propMachine
- 9001~9999 Turboshaft-helicopter
- A0001 to A9999 hot air balloon
Of the above, jet aircraft and turboprop aircraft, which are mainly used by airlines, were further classified.At first, the "JA8000" series is a 4-engine passenger plane (DC-8The first aircraft is JA8001), and the "JA8100" series is a large 4-engine jet airliner (at that time).Boeing 747(Only), "JA8300" series is a 3-engine jet airliner (Boeing 727Etc.), "JA8400" series is a twin-engine jet airliner (Boeing 737, Etc.), "JA8500" series is a large 3-engine jet airliner (DC-10, etc.)MD-11,Tristar(Etc.), "JA8600" series to "8800" series are turboprop machines (YS-11And for surveyingAero CommanderEtc.), but it was classified asthe 1990sSince then, the number of registered aircraft has increased significantly, and this law has become uncoverable, filling in vacant numbers (among them, once.NumerophobiaNumber that was skipped asThere is also, only in the 8000 seriesIt is buried and used).
In addition, the 6001 to 6999 series was a blank area for use by piston-prone airplanes, but due to the shortage of 9001 to 9999 series due to the spread of helicopters, the 6001 to 6999 series became the registration frame for helicopters.
Since 1997, the pattern has been "JA + 3 digit number + 1 alphabet" or "JA + 2 digit number + 2 alphabet" to prepare for further increase and renewal of aircraft, and "I (eye) / O of the alphabet". Detailed rules such as "(O) and S (S) cannot be used" are also stipulated (Arabic numeralsTo prevent misidentification as 1 ・ 0 ・ 5).
In addition, the aircraft introduced in Japan before 1997 has registered a 2-digit number + 2 alphabet patterns.Gifu Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps OfBell 412EP, JA96GF (currently deleted), because it was introduced with American nationality and acquired Japanese nationality in 1997 the following year..
Also, before the war, it was a notation method similar to the current British, such as "J-ABCD".例えばFor exampleKamikazeIs J-BAAI,NipponWas J-BACI. When civil aviation resumed in 1952, the nationality code became "JA".
in Japan,Vehicle registration numberThe aircraft code used once is except when re-registering the same aircraft in Japan (when re-registering the aircraft sold overseas, when re-registering the aircraft deleted for repair or repair). As a general rule, never use it again.ANA OfBoeing 767-381F(Serial number.33404) JA601F was registered as owned by the company in August 2002, then sold in February 8 and used in Tampa Cargo and others. It was bought back by ANA in December 2011, but the same registration code was used.Japan Airlines OfBoeing 747-246FJA22477 (serial number .8151) was sold to Southern Air Transport in the United States in 1994, and then returned to Japan Airlines in 1999, but was re-registered as JA8937.Unlike the ANA case above, a different registration code is used.異なる機体に対する再割り当ての事例は確認されており、2006年12月に登録された全日空のCases of reassignment to different aircraft have been confirmed, and ANA registered in December XNUMXBoeing 777-381ERJA32650A (serial number .777) was wrecked and registered for deletion in 1997 due to an accident.Robinson R44It is the same as the registration code of.
In Japan, an aircraft that needs to be repaired or repaired is deregistered, registered as a foreign national, and then re-registered as a Japanese national after the repair or repair is completed.Asia Air Survey) Examples of repairs such as JA8600:Peach AviationOf the old registration symbols ending in "VA"Vanilla airEquipment) also exists.
In 2019, due to the business integration of Vanilla Air and Peach Aviation, it was necessary to refurbish the Vanilla Air equipment to meet the Peach specifications.The renovation will be carried out by an Airbus-affiliated maintenance company in Malaysia, but before the renovation, the registration will be deregistered and registered once with French nationality, and after the renovation is completed, measures will be taken to re-register with the same registration code at Peach.
First generationJapanese Government Machine TheJapan Air Self-Defense ForceBecause it belonged to, a dedicated serial number (aircraft number) was given.アメリカから日本へのFrom America to Japanferryでは民間機扱いで登録されていたが、後にそれぞれ「1号 - JA8091→20-1101、2号機 - JA8092→20-1102」へと変更された。また3号機の導入を見越してJA8093も割り振られていたが、導入が見送られたため未使用のまま現在も欠番である。
You can apply for the desired order of registration symbols at the time of new registration, but there are restrictions due to the registration code handling rules..
Only hot air balloons can be registeredMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismRegister instead.
Ultralight motiveFor sports such as recreation, flight for recreation, etc., or by self-made aircraftTest flightThe identification code given when registering the aircraft is the nationality code.JAAre not used, respectivelyJR,JE,JXSix-letter symbols starting with are assigned in the order of application..これらの識別記号はアルファベット2文字とアラビア数字4文字で構成するが、超軽量動力機とThese identification codes consist of two letters of the alphabet and four Arabic numerals, but with ultralight aviation.GyroplaneIf there is a shortage of four Arabic numerals, the last one to three digits are included in the alphabet.However, the excluded alphabets are I, O and Q, and S excluded by the registration code handling rules can be used.
- JR0201 ~ 6ZZZ Ultralight aviation (rudder surface control type)
- JR7001-7ZZZ Ultralight aviation (weight transfer control type)
- JR8001-9ZZZ Ultralight aviation (parachute type)
- JE0001-9ZZZ Gyroplane
- JX0001 ~ 9999 Self-made aircraft that does not meet the requirements for ultralight aviation and gyroplane
"JX0001" isYuichi Onishi Subaru 1000It is a motor glider "Subarupren" produced by diverting the engine ofMukai Chiaki Memorial Children's Science MuseumIt is exhibited at.この他にBesides thisOpen sky projectM-02J (Motor glider) Is "JX0122", which is a home-built helicopter.GEN H-4"JX0076" and "JX0077" are assigned to the testing machines of.
(I.e.There is no airport in Nice, but from Nice Côte d'Azur Airport to Monaco,Heli Air MonacoIn addition to regular helicopter flights operated by, it is also registered for sightseeing flights and private use.
Aeroflot Russian AirlinesRussian airlines are companies in Western countries, etc.BoeingMadeAirbusTo avoid high tariffs on imported aircraft when operating passenger aircraft made ofIn many cases, the aircraft is introduced as a leased aircraft without being registered with the Russian aircraft code, and the aircraft code of other countries (VQ-B / VP-B in Bermuda and EI in Ireland) is registered..
Correspondence with country name
As you can see from the list, it can be seen that the national name and nationality symbol do not almost match, and it is difficult to associate the national name with the nationality symbol.国籍記号と国家名の頭文字が合致しているものはIf the nationality symbol and the acronym of the national name match
- Japan = JA pan
- Canada = C swim
- Italy = I so and
- France = F France
- Germany = D eutschland
- Zimbabwe = Z imbabwe
- エストニア = ES tonia
- エチオピア = ET hiopia
- United Kingdom = G reat britain
There is not much.
- Austria"OE" is the original languageGermanCountry name "Austria"InitialÖMust be used as an alternative to
- Ireland"EI" is the original languageIrishCountry name "Éibe from re "
- Turkey"TC" is the original languageTurkishCountry name "Türkiye CBeing from each acronym of "umhuriyeti"
- フィリピン"RP" is the original languageTagalogCountry name "Republika ng PBe from each acronym of "ilipinas"
- Switzerland"HB" is the original languageGermanof"Helwetische "(Latin name for SwitzerlandHelvetia(Adjective form in German) and "BBeing from each acronym for undesreich "(Federal)
- Cuba"CU" of "CU-T" is "Cuba ",Russia"RA" is "Russia",Hungary"HA" is ""HungaBeing from ry "
- Vietnam"VN" is "Vietnam ",ウクライナ"UR"Ukrajina,Luxembourg"LX"LuxBe based on emburg
- リトアニア"LY" isLithuanianThe country name ""LiFrom "etuvos", not to be confused with the number "1" when capitalizing iYWhat was changed to.
- Laos"RDPL" isFrenchOfficial country name by "Republique democratique popular lMust be from each acronym for ao "
Can only be guessed.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Secrets of Aircraft Code-Experimental Aircraft Report - JAXA
- ^ a b c About permission of test flight etc. about self-made aircraft --Civil Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ Depending on the book, it may be "York Peter".
- ^ yuanJapan Air SystemThe aircraft is D at the end.
- ^ JA01TA: Oita Prefecture Disaster PreventionOITAFrom. JA291F:福井県防災JAXNUMXF: Fukui Prefecture Disaster Prevention291 (I.e.Can be read. JA119A:東京消防庁JAXNUMXA: Tokyo Fire Department119The part is the telephone number for fire emergency call
- ^ flyingThe aircraft code that I got when conducting an experiment in the United States is N288JA
- ^ N155AN:Nissan Motor,155Part ofISSLiken to
- ^ a b Permission for test flights, etc. regarding ultralight aviation or gyroplane --Civil Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ It has the same shape as the alphabet C and P, but it is Cyrillic so the reading isS・ S ・ S ・Elle.
- ^ In fact,China Airlines Flight 140 crashCausedChina Airlines OfAirbus A300-600The aircraft code is "B-1816", but as of 2019Air ChinaThere is an aircraft of the same number in. （機種は(The model isAirbus A321-200) * However, there is no time when two aircraft were registered at the same time.
- ^ dead"JA *** 4", "JA ** 42" andbitter"JA *** 9" etc. reminiscent of.日本航空ではDC-8で欠番とされた"JA8004"が後に"JAXNUMX", which was a missing number on DC-XNUMX on Japan Airlines, was laterJapan Air System OfMD-90It is registered in.全日空では、ボーイング727で欠番とされた"JA8304"が後に同社のAt ANA, the "JAXNUMX", which was a missing number on the Boeing XNUMX, was later announced by the company.Airbus A320, "JA8342" later became the company's Boeing 767-300, and "JA8504", which was a missing number in the Tristar, later became the company'sBoeing 737-500ToFokker F27"JA8609", which was a missing number in the above, was later registered in the company's Airbus A320.The "JA737", which was a missing number on ANA's Boeing 200 (-8404), was eventually registered on the company's Boeing 737 (-500).
- ^ All Nippon AirwaysDH104"JA5004" and "JA5009", which were missing numbers inDC-3"JA5044", "JA5049" and "JA5099", which were missing numbers in Japan AirlinesDC-4"JA6004", which was a missing number inDC-6"JA6204", which was a missing number inDC-7"JA6304", which was a missing number in, is still unused and is still a missing number.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Civil Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2013/5/3Browse.
- ^ Aircraft code: JA001A (Okayama Airlines) Thorough guide | FlyTeam
- ^ "Vanilla A320 begins transfer to Peach The first refurbishment machine leaves Japan”.. 2019/6/14Browse.
- ^ "What is the Japan Balloon Federation?”.. 2016/12/23Browse.
- ^ "Russia Wants Western-built Aircraft on RA-Registry”. AIN online. 2020/3/10Browse.
- ^ However,Aurora AirlinesSome airlines, such as Boeing aircraft, are registered with the Russian aircraft code.
- License plate
- Flag - Ship OfCitizenship
- IMO number - International Maritime OrganizationThe number given by the ship to the owner, owner and manager. It does not change until it is abandoned.
- --Registration number given to Japanese vessels
- Train car number
- International symbol --A vehicle identification code for international transportation that indicates the country or region where the vehicle is registered.In some countries, the same symbol as the aircraft symbol.
- JA Search Japanese privately registered aircraft search database(Personal site)
- List of registered aircraft for Japanese airlines, government offices, and the press(Personal site)
- United States Aircraft Registry Search (Federal Aviation Administration）
- Australian Aircraft Registry Search
- Canadian Aircraft Registry Search
- Finnish Aircraft Register
- New Zealand Aircraft Registry Search
- Swedish Aircraft Search
- Danish Aircraft Registry Search
- United Kingdom Aircraft Registry Search
- Annex 7 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation
- Article 20 of the Convention on International Civil Aviation
- Supplement to Annex 7 of the Convention on International Civil Aviation