Jumbo snails eating rice, sprinkled with a large drone to exterminate
If you write the contents roughly
The demonstration experiment will be continued in the future, aiming for full-scale operation next year.
An experiment to exterminate rice-eating exotic shellfish, commonly known as "jumbo snails," using a drone was conducted in Toyokawa City, Aichi Prefecture ... → Continue reading
It is a TBS-affiliated broadcasting station that covers the Chukyo wide area.
We will deliver the latest news of Aichi, Gifu and Mie.Familiar topics that are useful for living!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Social experiment(Shakai Jikken) is to verify the effectiveness and grasp the problem by trying for a limited time and place when introducing measures such as new systems and technologies, and sometimes full-scale introduction of the measures. It is used as a material to decide whether to forgo.Demonstration experimentAlso called (experimental experiment).It also serves as an exchange of opinions with local residents, as well as dissemination and consensus building.
1960From around the generationAmericaInLindon johnson,John F. KennedyUnder the president, he was active in various fields,JapanInAdministrationとNational characterIt was said that it was difficult to accept on both sides.
It wasn't until the 1990s that it began to take place in Japan in earnest.1999ToMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismUnder the initiative of the Ministry of Construction at that time, a nationwide social experiment on roads was solicited for the first time.highwayInETCIntroduction, alsoSmart IC experimentA large-scale social experiment is being conducted nationwide.
Various social experiments
in JapanMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismMostly social experiments on roads and traffic led by, discounts on toll roads, designation of toll times by vehicle type,AutomobileRestrict the passage ofBicycleFree rental service (rent-a-bicycle), orPublic transportThere are various ways such as making some users free of charge, operating or increasing the number of trains on limited routes and times.
MunicipalitiesAnd the private sector have begun to conduct social experiments.
Social experiment by Japanese administration
- IbarakiNaka-gunTokai village TheNuclear power plantIt is considered to be a social experiment of risk communication.[Source required]
- HokkaidoEsashi-gunUtadoIn2000から2004UntilGarbage disposal machineSocial experiment was conducted.
- KumamotoKumamoto-shiThen.2002Every year from degree7/1We have been conducting a water-saving social experiment for another month.
- All over JapanMunicipalitiesso,Shopping districtRoads nearPedestrian heaven,Transit mallA social experiment is being conducted.
- All over JapanhighwayOn 37 routes and 50 sections (total 1,626km)20106/28Than20113/31UntilFreeA free social experiment was conducted for.
Japanese private / university social experiment
- By some national universities and technical high schoolsIPv6Social experiment is being conducted.
- Tokyo UniversityGraduate schoolKashiwa-Sakai CityAnd so onOn-demand busWe are conducting a demonstration experiment of the transportation system in Japan (partially completed).
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Promotion of social experiment
- Ubiquitous social experiment research project using IPv6 in industrial high school
- Social experiment as a transportation policy in Kamakura (Shiga University)
- On-Demand Bus Research (Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo)