Team Inaba is the first match Team Amahiko will decide the main match if he wins Fans are expected to have an equal match / Shogi / ABEMA tournament
If you write the contents roughly
With the addition of Hattori XNUMXth Dan, who has high communication skills, there is no need to worry about teamwork.
The first match of the qualifying D-League of the "5th ABEMA Tournament", a fast-tracking team match in the shogi world, will be broadcast on June 2. … → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
On the contraryCommunication skills(communication skills) Is a technique for theorizing and verifying methods, methods, and techniques for communicating between people.knowledgeIs.Communication ability refers to the presence or absence of communication skills.In addition, the ability to meet people in person, such as "look at the other person's eyes and talk to them," and "after-five drinks with colleagues to deepen friendship," is face-to-face (interpersonal) ability.電子 メ ー ル,letterCommunication without face-to-face communication is also a part of communication ability.
Communication isLatin: communicationIt is derived from, which means "to share." The expression "communication ability" is used in various ways and has the following meanings.
- 言语Communication ability by#Linguistic term "Communicative competence"See). The word "communication ability" was originally usedLinguisticsIt was an academic term used in the field of.
- Ability to understand emotions and meanings to each other.Ability to pay attention to emotions, share meaning, and build relationships of trust .
- Nonverbal elements (facial expressions, eye movements, silence,Field airAbility to infer the feelings of the other person by paying sufficient attention to (etc.)Non-verbal communication）
- Ability to respect the feelings of the other person learned from the above non-verbal elements and convey one's feelings and intentions to the other person at a timing and expression that does not cause discomfort to the other person
- Communicate,Cooperativeness, Self-expression ability (Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareDefinition of basic employment ability by）
- Social skills(Social skills).Tacit knowledge.
- Systematic knowledge and skills (communication skills) for good communication
- agreement(consensus) Forming ability
- "Logical communication ability" (ability to express one's thoughts logically and clearly to the other party)
- Of conversationCatch ballAbility to do well
- The "communication skills" that companies require from applicants in job advertisements, etc. are the carefully selected "negotiation skills", "negotiation skills" and "negotiation skills" that are expected to be demonstrated in the business scene.PersuasionIt refers to "ability" and is not always satisfied with the skills to facilitate interpersonal communication in general.
Linguistic term "Communicative competence"
"Communicative competence (communication skills) in the field of linguisticscommunication competence) ”Was first presented in 1972 by..HeimsNoam ChomskyPresented byLanguage ability (linguistic competence) andLinguistic performance The definition of (linguistic performance) aloneSecond languageAs insufficient for education, "not only grammatical ability but also ability to convey and interpret messages and negotiate meaning in a specific context" was newly defined as communication ability.
Canale and Swain cited the following four elements of communication ability:.
|Grammatical competence||Ability to use grammatically correct sentences.|
|Discourse competence||Ability to understand and create meaningful discourse and context, not just a list of sentences.|
|Sociolinguistic competence||Ability to judge social context and make appropriate expressions according to the situation.|
|Strategic competence||Coping ability to achieve the purpose of communication.|
Logical communication ability
Logical communicationThere is also the term.This means being able to explain things in order, being able to listen calmly, discussing andFriendly DebatesOften the emphasis is on how to do it.The United States of America,FranceFor example, as far as students (not working people) are concerned, there are schools and classes that focus exclusively on logical communication skills.
Many companies provide training to develop communication skills (= communication skills).Communication skills were born by each individualTalentNot some basiclawIt is considered to be a technique that anyone can do if they master and practice.Sometimes it's by a professional instructorCompanyStaff may be instructors. Train in one-on-one conversations, one-to-many conversations, etc.Where you are having a conversationvideophotographHowever, it is common for the instructor to comment on each other while watching the video.
An example of the training subject is as follows.
|Practice asking the other person||Questions also have rules and practice the technique|
|Practice answering affirmatively without refuting the other party||Practice to affirm with yes, but and then say a dissenting opinion without immediately refuting even when the other party says something contrary to your intention|
|Practice to respond positively and continue conversation no matter what the other person says||Anyway, practice connecting your time with conversation by asking questions even if you say something you do not know|
|With the other party at a moderate frequencyeye contactPractice to do||If you don't have eye contact at all, the other person will be anxious, and if you keep eye contact, you will be glared at.|
|Nodding and taking notes, etc.ボ デ ィ ー ラ ン ゲ ー ジpractice of||Not only do you say that you understand it by mouth, but the other person feels relieved when you nod and take notes.|
Discussion over communication skills
Pointed out by Takashi Saito
If you think of communication as just an exchange of information and knowledge, communication will fail.Even with the person at work, emotions are shared at the same time as information, and there is a big difference in the results between those who are aware of it and those who are not.The reason why people first eat together with the person they meet for the first time at work is to share their feelings.
By asking yourself if you are receiving the meaning that the other person is trying to convey, repeating what you understand, giving an appropriate aizuchi, and seeing the other person's reaction to it, you are the other person. It is important to continue to self-correct the part that has been misunderstood, which deepens the relationship of trust.
Debate-style training, which is popular in school education these days, is dangerous and creates the belief that logic is supreme. I get into the habit of switching.At best, such tricks are useful in trials, and ordinary working people do not do their jobs with debate ability.If you change the logic or try to get the other person in the debate style, trouble will occur.
What is really needed is the ability to accurately grasp what the other person wants to say, and even insight into the fact that the other person is not able to express well due to lack of words. It's good to have the ability to (positively) propose to the other party.By feeling that what you want to say is well received, you will be able to have a sense of trust and move on to the next stage..
Pointed out by Paolo Mazzarino
Paolo MazzarinoIs "Anti-Social Studies Course"In the recorded "Business etiquette course for hikikomori"Eshun HamaguchiHe took up the opinion that "Japanese has no words that correspond to communication, so it cannot be translated", and pointed out that communication seems to be used by "expanding the meaning" in recent years, and it is regarded as a problem. doing.
According to Mazzarino, communication originally has only the technical meaning of "transmitting and exchanging information (including knowledge and emotions) to someone", so if you follow the usage of words, your boss or superior He states that some sort of direct criticism of humans will also be a good communication.He continued, "But it is a big question whether it is encouraged in Japanese corporate society," he said, pointing out the fact that "Japanese people have established society without communication since ancient times." He ironically criticizes the modern trend of using the word communication easily.
Susan Cain points out
According to Susan, not everyone performs best in the same communication style, and is called an introvert, a "type of person who is sensitive to stimuli and instinctively avoids large amounts of stimuli." "Extrovert", a type of human being who is insensitive to stimuli and requires a large amount of stimulus because a small amount of stimulus cannot meet the required amount, two types of communication that take advantage of the genetic level properties of each of the two Style is a reasonable and sustainable way to do it.
Since the modern era, we will introduce how society has become concerned about how to seek capital and buy products, and a system that mass-produces extroverts that are not good at deep thinking but have a good mouth and use them for economic expansion, including education. It is said that it has become commonplace in modern times.In this society (Extrobert World), Introbert is regarded as a defective product (the name of the disease was invented to establish the ideology) and is forced to become Extrobert.However, because its nature is fixed at the genetic level by 50% or more, it is said that there are cases where it "behaves" Extrobert externally, and as a result of being overwhelmed, it causes mental illness or refuses to go to work.
According to her, both types are sociable.Both have different sociability based on their own nature, and Introbert is inherently not good at socializing with a large number of people because it is too stimulating, but extra in socializing with one-on-one or a few people. Powerful to surpass Robert, Extrobert is insensitive to stimuli and can socialize with a large number of humans.On the other hand, it is said that they are not good at establishing and maintaining deep friendships in one-on-one or socializing with several people for a long period of time.For this reason, it is natural that both communication styles are inevitably different, but there are situations in which there is no doubt that the Extrobert type is the only communication style in the biased society in the current capitalist competitive society. ..It has been said that the former is suitable for the ex-Robert who wants to hear his own story, the introbert who can listen to people, and the conventional leader, but in recent years, the latter's "power to pull out" has attracted attention and the former. It has been suggested that it may be a leader that surpasses.As a prerequisite for diverse communication styles to be a society that recognizes human diversity, it is necessary to deepen public awareness of the existence and potential of introverts..
- Human psychology
- Theory of mind: Medical theory of communication and understanding of others.Asperger's syndrome,autismIt is said that the sensibilities of these people are superior to those of the control type, but as a trade-off (condition), expression is suppressed at the genetic level, so the nervous tissue related to understanding and communication with others is enlarged as much as the control type. Absent.
- Self-realization theory (Abraham Maslow)
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking, Susan Cain, 2012,ISBN 0739341243
- Anti-Social Studies Lecture Paolo Mazzarino, East Press, 2004
- "Nine Powers to Develop with Communication Ability Diagnosis Training for IT Engineers" Yuko Uemura, Softbank Creative, 9,ISBN 4797335866
- "EQ—IQ of the heart』Daniel Goleman,Kodansha1998 years,ISBN 4062562928
- "Teaching spoken language with the aim of developing communication skills" by Masami Uematsu,Touyokan Publishing Company, 1996,ISBN 4491012970
- "Strategic Communication <5> Logical Communication Strategy" Mitsugu Iwashita,Keio University Press, 2004,ISBN 4766409418
- "Development and Practice of Communication Skills in Pharmacies" William N. Tindall, Jiho, 2005,ISBN 4840733902
- "Theory of Mind-Science of Mind Reading Mind"Koyasu,Iwanami Shoten, 2000,ISBN 4000065734
- "Excellent Library" Agasa Christmas, Pearl Shoin, 2007,ISBN 9784880095004
- ^ "What is Communicative Competence? Weblio dictionary". 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ Takashi Saito "Communication Power" Iwanami Shinsho 2004
- ^ "Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare: Newly certified target courses (254 courses) and target exams (29 exams) for the "YES-Program" (Young Employment Basic Ability Support Project)”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (March 2009, 3). 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ Hymes, D. (1972). On Communicative Competence. In JB Pride and J. Holmes (Eds), Sociolinguisitcs: Selected Readings. Harmondsworth: Penguin Books.
- ^ Canale, M. and M. Swain (1980). Theoretical Bases of Communicative Approaches to Second Language Teaching and Testing. Applied Linguistics 1: 1-47.
- ^ Takashi Saito "Communication Power" Iwanami Shinsho 2004 p.3-12 ISBN 4004309158
- ^ Pages 108-122
- ^ http://mazzan.at.infoseek.co.jp/lesson9.html
- ^ Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking, Susan Cain, 2012 ISBN 0739341243
- Friendly Debates
- Power to live
- Social skills
- Human power
- Tuning pressure
- Grand rule
- Faculty of Communication
- Intercultural communication
- Takashi Saito
- ボ デ ィ ー ラ ン ゲ ー ジ