Kanye West designs a McDonald's box! ??
If you write the contents roughly
Kanye said she liked milk shakes, french fries, chicken nuggets and barbecue sauce, and Kim said she liked chicken nuggets, french fries, french fries, hamburgers, and apple pies.
Kanye West has announced a new McDonald's packaging design.Recently, I posted a racist term and ins ... → Continue reading
BANG Showbiz Japanese
BANG Showbiz is an entertainment news agency that delivers the latest celebrity news to media around the world, online and in print.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Milk shake(milk shake) Ismilk,ice cream,Butterscotch, Caramel sauce,Chocolate syrup, Fruit syrup, whole fruit, etc.Seasonings,sweetenerBlended into a cold drinkmilk beverageThe type of.Not milkAlmond milk,Coconut milk,SoymilkIt may be made based on vegetable milk such as.
Milkshakes in the early 20th centuryAmericaBorn in Japan for the next 20 yearsElectric mixerHas become more popular with the introduction of.The ice cream shop is a culturally accepted meeting place for young people, and the milkshake has become a symbol of youth innocence.Popular cultureIt has become common in.
When the word "milkshake" was first used in printed matter in 1885, milkshakes were "milkshakes."egg,whiskyIt is durable and good for your health.eggnogIt's a type of drink that can be used both as a tonic and as a snack. "But in 1900, the word was "チ ョ コ レ ー ト,Strawberry,vanillaIt is a healthy drink made from syrup.Also, the history of electric mixers and milkshakes is interrelated.Before the spread of electric mixers, milkshake drinks were like eggnog, with crushed ice and milk.sugar,spicesWas shaken by hand. In 1922, Stephen Poprowski invented a bottom motorized blender, which made the milkshake a whip.Aeration, It began to take on a modern, frothy shape.
There are several ways to make a milkshake.
In either method, the material (described later because it depends on the type)StirAnd make it.Also to chill and drink氷May be agitated with (in this case, iceMeltingTake into account, without milkcondensed milkMay be used).
French style and American style
milk,ice cream, The one made by mixing vanilla essence is called "American style".チ ョ コ レ ー トsyrup,fruitOften mixed with syrup, this isShake(shake,Shake) Is also called.McShakeThis is what is known by product names such as.Because the amount of ice cream is much higher than milk, it is often served half-frozen, compared to French-style milkshakes.calorieIs high.
Both "French style" and "American style" are generic names in Japan.Milk shakeIt tends to be called (derived from the English milk shake).
other,チ ョ コ レ ー ト,strawberry(Strawberries) etc. (using them as raw materialssyrupSome are seasoned with a mixture of (may be such as).It is also known how to make whole eggs as well as egg yolks.What is made by warming milkHot milkshakeCalled.
As a cocktail
ethanolDoes not includeNon-alcoholic cocktailsMade as one of.As mentioned above, it has come to be called a milkshake in Japan, so it is also called a milkshake in bars.OriginallybartenderAlthough it is called Shake because it was made by shaking with a shaker, it is now made with a mixer.
- Milk = 120ml
- Sugar = 2tsp
- Chicken eggs(Whole egg) = 1
- Vanilla extract = A few drops
- Crushed ice (crushed ice) = appropriate amount
Put milk, sugar and chicken eggs (whole eggs) in a blender, add an appropriate amount of crushed ice and mix.Pour it into a goblet (capacity about 300 ml) and you're done.
NagasakiSo the milkshakeegg,sugar,condensed milkToIce flakes with syrupIt is a food made into sherbet with.Therefore, it is also called "eating milkshake".NagasakiIt was devised by Tsuruchan, the oldest coffee shop in Kyushu, and was developed to cool down in the hot summer..
Main commercial products
- Dydo -[Kokug Runtime] Rich rich milkshake
- Treasure Beverage --Parade milkshake (often found in some 100-yen vending machines in Hiroshima, Okayama, Tokyo, and Osaka)
Plastic bottle beverage
- Sangaria --Special milkshake
- Nagatanien - at firstbanana-Strawberry-melon3 types were released, latercocoaWas added.
- oldBeebo Foods --Released in 1981.Canceled due to bankruptcy.
- Otsuka foods Micro Magic Shake-American stylefrozenMilkshake.microwaveA big feature is that it is thawed and drunk.
- Dydo -[Reprint Hall] Morinaga Milk Caramel Sake, Kongari Milk Sake <Space Adventure>
- Pokka Corporation --A little luxurious milkshake
- Calpis --Relieved milkshake
barbecue(British: barbecue,Rice: barbeque[Note 1]) Isfirewood,carbon,CharcoalBy low heat such asmeat,Vegetables,seafoodCarefullyBakeCuisineOr煙so,SmokedそのrecipeOr act..By definition, take your time for more than half a dayTueThroughDream PorkRefers to roasting of.Short timeOpen fireThe act of grilling meat justgrill(British: grill).
EtymologyIt is,West Indies OfFirst ResidentIsTainoA word that refers to a wooden frame for roasting meat (a cooking method using a platform made of raw wood so as not to hit an open flame)Barabik) Means "roasted"Spanish OfbarbecueCorrupted to.English-speaking countriesThen.BBQ(Cue replaces Q)BBQ,Bar-B-Cue,Bar-BQMay be abbreviated as.
Pork牛 OfribAnd cowBrisketSuch as non-soft meat,lid90-115 by closing℃Relativelylow temperatureOver a few hours to a daySteamed and select loop cut from theboneIt is cooked until it becomes soft enough to be easily removed.
Since a large amount of smoke and odors are emitted during cooking, special equipment andventilationEquipmentchimneyIf there is no such thing, it is usually done outdoors.At homegarden,Veranda,バルコニーother than,camp site,coastal,riverEdge,parkIt is common to do it at such places, and the event itself to enjoy such cooking and meals outdoors is also called "barbecue".
Barbecue as a culture
North AmericaIs one of the cultures, and may have unique traditions and commitments depending on the region and family.In addition to the general grill, many people host parties and participate in specialized events and competitions, so it is large.BBQ pitMany people own their own trailer-towed type or have their own equipment in the garden.There are hundreds of them annually in the United States.There are also restaurants that serve barbecueSouth America,Midwest USAThere are many, mainly in the case of being offered in paper wraps sold by weight, or choosing the main (meat) and thenBeanThe plate method with side menus such as these is the mainstream, and eating walks at famous stores in each region are also popular.There are hundreds of barbecue contests a year in the United States, and cooking takes time, so it lasts for several days.AmericaSo the three great barbecue dishesSpareribs,Brisket,Pulled porkIt is assumed.
16st century,Christopher ColumbusNamed an island in the Caribbean "Hispaniora", but later landed on this islandSpain OfExplorerComes from seeing the indigenous Tainos cooking on a platform made of raw wood to prevent them from being exposed to open flames...However, is this kind of cooking method used by indigenous peoples for a long time?EuropeanByAmericaI'm not sure if it's the recipe brought to..Similar recipes1540/ToMississippiVisited the areaExplorer-Hernando de SotobyChickasawIt is said that it can be seen in the record of pork cooking..
However, barbecue has become more frequent.Virginia Colony constructionSince it was done..Pork and beef from EuropeNew worldBrought to.North carolina OfVinegarBase ofソ ー ス The英国fromImmigrationBrought by. Also,South Carolina OfmustardThe base source isFrance,GermanyBrought by immigrants from.
During the pioneering era, there was no hope for fuel with firepower, and the pioneers at that time were so poorly nourished that their teeth fell out, so barbecue was an effective cooking method at that time.
Have a barbecueCuisineThe person who does it is called "".Colonial era of the United StatesMainly toAfrican continentfromBlack slaveWas the actual cookerBut,EmancipationAfterBlackpopulation OfNorthWith the influx, barbecue technology spread to the north. Also,Train,canal Ofdevelopment ofと と も にWestern partThe barbecue has spread.
20st centuryToCommercialBarbecue started, barbecue at the event venue and made it permanentRestaurantsHas arrived and a big boom has arrived in the United States.1920/For home usegrill,Charcoal brisket MarketBecame for sale in.
How to cook
There are multiple techniques, and even when using a single cooking utensil, it is possible to perform a variety of cooking by using these properly.
- Grilled on an open fire --Directly heat the ingredients placed on a net or the like.Or charcoal in advancegrillHeat it by moving it to one side of the.
- Smoked ――Use wood that emits smoke together to give it a unique flavor.
- Roasted --Indirectly heat with heated air such as radiant heat.A typical American barbecue takes this approach.
- Long-fire grilling-Burning river fish etc. mainly by infrared rays.
Used as a seasoning for meatソ ー スIs especiallyBBQ sauce(BBQ sauce),tomato ketchup,Worcestershire sauce, Fruit juices,garlic,GingerIt is made by mixing various materials such as, but many commercial products are also sold.Sauce and ingredientsIs often applied and then baked.
As an instrument, (1) grate typegrillIt is roughly divided into (2) iron plate type, which allows fire (hot air) to pass through, such as grills and grills, and is used to fix foodstuffs.Golden skewersand so on.
As a grill brand米 国WebberThe most famous product is the round grill with a lid, which is finished from a single iron plate, and is a staple of home and leisure grills. The "Grill Academy" teaches you how to use Weber products correctly.
Even in specialty stores and individuals, there are people who are particular about original tools.Those guys are not ordinary grills, but metalBricksMade ofBBQ pitUse what is called.The structure isFurnace,暖炉It ’s close toDrumIs often processed and used.
For the heat insulation of the bottom, the type of grill that fills the stove with water is more oily due to the action of water vapor, such as pork roses and chicken skin.サ バ,SaurySuch asBlue fishThe flame does not rise easily even if it is baked.In addition, there is little sticking or scorching after baking, vegetables are especially plump and delicious, and the utensils themselves are not very dirty.Aiming for the same effect, a can of beer may be cut and used as a substitute, and beer may be added instead of water.
After use, the grill is often sticky with oil stains and charcoal stains, but in the preparation stage, an aluminum foil fried food fence is used to cover the crater of the grill, and a thick barbecue is used.Aluminum foil(Thickness 60uMIf you spread the charcoal tray and oil stains on the grill, the stains will adhere to the foil and hardly reach the grill body, so cleaning is easy just by peeling off the foil, and the grill body will last a long time. do.Also, before barbecue on the grill or grill bodyvinegarIf you apply, it will be less likely to occur between the protein of the food and the heated metal, and it will be relatively easy to clean..
- Bricket(Briquette) Is the most used fuel, especially in the United StatesKingsfordThe company's products are the most famous and have an 80% share of the US market.
- Made in JapanBlack charcoalIs an unpleasant smoke odorBombIt is suitable for barbecue because it has a low amount of heat, has a long-lasting heat, and has a faint smoke-like flavor when baked.It is a little more expensive than foreign products, but the quality is stable and suitable.It should be noted that black charcoal, which is not well preserved and managed, has a risk of explosion at the initial stage of combustion.
- Small processed coconut charcoal sold under trade names such as "Quick Grill Briquette" and "Round stove" can be cooked within 1 to several minutes after ignition and burns in about 1 hour, so it is suitable for small parties. , Easy to use.It is also convenient as an ignition material for ordinary charcoal using this as a fire source.
- CharcoalIncludingWhite charcoalAlthough it is possible to cook better quality grilled foods, it is difficult to ignite, it takes time to reach a cookable combustion temperature, and there is a risk of blasting until a bonfire.It is not common for the purpose of use because it is more expensive.
- Oga charcoalShows burning properties similar to white charcoal, with almost no unpleasant smoke or dangerous blasts, and is relatively inexpensive in recent years.Home center,Internet mail orderBut the treatment is widespread.However, like white charcoal, it is hard to burn, and on the other hand, if it burns, it may continue to burn for about 4 hours, so you need to be careful about extinguishing the fire at a short party.On the contrary, it is convenient when the party lasts for a long time because the cooking power is maintained without the need to add charcoal.
Ignition of charcoal requires some tips, but as a product that facilitates ignition, petroleum-based solvents and alcohol are the main components.Charcoal ignition fluidIs the most popular.Also,Gel-like ignition agentEtc. are attached to charcoal, or a cassette gas cylinder type dedicated to charcoal ignitiontorchburnerEtc. are also on sale."Fire maker"Charcoal starterIt is easy to burn even if you use.In any case, it takes 10 to 20 minutes after ignition, and in some cases about 1 hour, to be able to cook with charcoal, and a schedule that anticipates that is necessary.(See how to burn charcoal）
America andAustraliaThen, there are many gas-fired grills, and in recent years in Japan, because of the ease of lighting and adjusting the heat, and the ease of cleaning and cleaning up,propane gas,Cassette cylinderThe number of things is increasing.
Dangers and regulations
Barbecue smoke is harmful and causes cancer and respiratory illness.CaliforniaHas restricted use of smokers, pizza kilns and barbecue grills.The smoke from the barbecue in the neighborhood filled the area, and many patients complained of respiratory illness, resulting in complaints.
BBQ is a bold cooking method with an open flame and mainlyOutdoor eventDue to the nature of being positioned as火災,煙,StenchProblems such as are likely to occur.Not a direct problem, but loud or loud music,Garbage problemIt is easy to cause troubles with the surrounding area.In response to complaints from local residents, some local governments have even banned barbecue (#Prohibition of barbecue).
Problems to be raised
Instead of using a direct fire (a method of placing fuel directly on the ground and burning it), the fire is ignited one after another. ..For example, at Kasagi Campground in Kyoto, open flames were banned..
There have been reports of cases where the following garbage was not brought back and was left on the spot, burned on the spot, or thrown into a neighboring private house.
- PET bottles
- Yakiniku sauce
- Paper plate, disposable chopsticks
- BBQ net
- Charcoal and ash
- Food tray that contained meat
- Empty cans and bottles of liquor
- Shopping basket
- Iron plate
For example, in May 2021, at the riverbed around Matsuo Bridge in Kyoto Prefecture, garbage was collected by the Yodogawa River Office of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, and as a result, about 5 45-liter garbage bags were collected...In addition, leaving garbage in various places has become a problem..
Kochi River National Highway Office of Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, BBQ customersEmbankmentIt was announced that there was a case to destroy the BBQ and use it as a base for BBQ, and provided information to the prefectural police.There is a possibility of damage to property, illegal dumping, and violation of the River Act..
Private land, barbecue in prohibited areas
Unauthorized entry into private land and barbecue in parks and other areas where barbecue is prohibited.
Washing dishes in the river
Eating and drinking without a mask
Despite the state of emergency, many neighbors were worried about the spread of the infection because they did BBQ without wearing a mask..
Damage to residential areas
- I can't dry the laundry
- I can't open the window with smoke
- It smells bad
Stink proceedings from neighbors
In some cases, residents in the vicinity of the BBQ field file a lawsuit against the city and the manager due to the stink of grilled meat at the BBQ field.According to a survey of local residents, there was a reply that "the laundry smells so it should not be dried outside.".
Correspondence of local governments
Installation of signboards
I installed a sign to encourage people to take out the trash, but it didn't work..
Ban on barbecue
- Kasukawa Auto Campsite-Camping and BBQ have been permanently banned.Due to bad manners of users, increased garbage, noise, traffic congestion caused by parking on the street, Korona-ka, and complaints from neighbors due to them..
- Hanno Riverbank-The city officials who are patrolling for patrol did not listen to the violation even if they were careful, so it was temporarily closed.
- Kyoto / Kamogawa
- Kawasaki City / Tama River Riverbed
- Ashiya City-Since repeated troubles were not improved, the barbecue prohibition ordinance was enforced.Violators will be fined 10 yen.
As an answer to the garbage problem, the barbecue catering association has been established and there is a movement to provide a service that provides comprehensive support from equipment provision to garbage collection..
- ^ a b McGee 2008, p. 154.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Sato 2018, p. 4.
- ^ What is pulled pork? | Heinz Japan Ltd. Commercial product homepage
- ^ a b c d e f g Sato 2018, p. 5.
- ^ 外部 リンク
- ^ Good at roasting with vinegar │ Living plastic vinegar │ Mizkan Group product / menu site
- ^ Health hazards of backyard barbecue | IQAir
- ^ Coughing neighbors make California rethink outdoor cooking
- ^ "Cause of BBQ? Fires in the park are getting worse one after another" Some people bury charcoal in the lawn "". Kyoto Shimbun 2022/5/29Browse.
- ^ “Camping sanctuary“ Jikahi ”is banned. Some customers complain about the violation of manners even when selling customers.”. Kyoto Shimbun 2022/5/29Browse.
- ^ "Riverbed BBQ manners worsen again after an emergency Kyoto Katsura River, is the closure of neighboring spaces affected?". Kyoto Shimbun 2022/5/29Browse.
- ^ Annoying BBQ group, leaving a large amount of garbage in the Tama River to the stove of "keeping the fire on" ... The management office also sees it as a problem J-CAST News, viewed May 2022, 5
- ^ a b Hanno Riverbank is temporarily closed No mask, barbecue, drinking a lot Tokyo Shimbun, viewed November 2022, 5
- ^ "Management ambiguity" becomes more serious The garbage problem of barbecue Town News, viewed May 2022, 5
- ^ Hiroyuki Noguchi. "The reason why BBQ customers destroyed the embankment and the river office was furious," Please do not stop "instead of the block as a pedestal.". J-CAST News 2022/5/29Browse.
- ^ "Prohibited acts" barbecue in parks and private lands One after another without permission and garbage scattering Kyoto Shimbun, viewed May 2022, 5
- ^ "" Detergent slaps ... "Young people washing dishes in the river after barbecue What is the price of ignorant behavior?Expert "nurture your imagination" ". Madonna News 2022/5/29Browse.
- ^ [Respondent Asuka Imai] The barbecue next door is a nuisance Hokkaido Shimbun
- ^ BBQ in a residential area "Smell trouble" Increased troubles, devised equipment etc. Fukui Shimbun ONLINE
- ^ The smell of roasted meat is defeated by a man who is sued for being "sick and irresistible" Asahi Shimbun digital
- ^ A village where the number of BBQ violations has increased dramatically in Corona!Violators who appear one after another this year ... Even if they are warned, there are also undelivered people who leave garbage and return MBS News
- ^ Camping and BBQ, permanent prohibition Kasukawa Auto Camping Ground in Ibigawa Town Chunichi Shimbun Web
- ^ Hanno Riverbank is temporarily closed No mask, barbecue, drinking a lot Tokyo Newspaper
- ^ Prohibition of barbecue etc. Kyoto
- ^ Kawasaki City: About barbecue at the riverbed of the Tama River
- ^ Regarding the barbecue prohibition ordinance | Japan Barbecue Association
- ^ Established BBQ Catering Association | Dederi Barbe Q
- Harold McGee, Translated by Midori Kasai, "Maggie Kitchen Science," Kyoritsu Shuppan, 2008.ISBN 9784320061606.
- Masato Sato "American Style BBQ: Don't lump meat! 』\ Seibundo Shinkosha, 2018.ISBN 4416518234.
- Grilled meat
- Mongolian barbecue
- Barbecue catering
- JR Hokkaido Naha 29000 type passenger car - Trolley trainFor barbecue car